SWF: Supreme World Challenge (CVerse 2020)

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 27

Nicky Gilbert vs Makutsi

Faith & Old Glory (Matty Faith & Masked Patriot) vs John Greed and ???

Bear Bekowski vs Roderick Remus

Hawaiian Crush (Ekuma & High Flyin Hawaiian) vs Wall Street Wolverines (Monty Trescarde & Sammy Smoke)

Brandon James vs Steven Parker

Main Event:

One Man Army vs Scythe

(BONUS)  Who will be John Greed's tag team partner? Paul Huntingdon

(OPTIONAL) Who's been your favorite in the diary so far? Who do you want to step up in the new season? Remo has been the star of the diary so far. Looking forward to the likes of Spencer Spade and Primus Allen stepping up post Supreme Challenge, as wel as Des Davids stepping up to the Main Event.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

SUPREME TV NEO NETSTREAM.jpg

SUPREME TV EPISODE 27

(Tuesday, week 3, July 2020. Liacouras Center, Philadelphia, PA. Attendance: 10000 SELL OUT!)

image.png Ana Garcia: Hello Philly! You were awesome last Saturday at The Supreme Challenge 40!

Philadelphia, are you ready to welcome the most famous wrestler in America? The new SWF World Heavyweight champion "The Pride Of Philly" Rockyyyyyyyyyyy Goooooooooolden!

image.png rockynationcorrect copia.png rocky golden n1.png

image.png     SWF_World-removebg-preview.png

ANGLE: Rocky Golden makes an spectacular entrance with "Eye Of The Tiger", the theme that he used during the first months of the year. The crowd in Philadelphia sings the Eye Of The Tiger in unison and Rocky Golden enters the stage with one finger in the air to point out he's the best wrestler in America, while at the same time many fans in the crowd hold their #1 golden signs. Rocky raises the SWF World Heavyweight belt when the song reaches the chorus: "as he's watching us all with the eye..." (cut the music and the crowd continues acapella "...OF THE TIGER!")

Now 2-time SWF World Heavyweight champion Rocky Golden starts his speech: "WE DID IT! Thank you, Philadelphia. I couldn't have done it without your unconditional support. You showed the world why this city is called The City Of Brotherly Love. You treated me like a brother last Saturday and I will never ever forget that night. Thank you brothers!" (84)

Nicky Gilbert def. Makutsi (39)

After being in a fantastic match vs Spencer Spade at The Supreme Challenge 40, the Aussie Prodigy faced Makutsi in the first match of the new season. It was one of the worst matches of the year in Supreme TV. Makutsi's performance completely dragged Gilbert. It was a really bad wild brawl where only a few good moves from Gilbert at the beginning were interesting. Makutsi tried to use his power but botched the good spots. Nicky Gilbert pinned Makutsi with the Fisherman's Suplex in 8 minutes to secure the victory.

Nicky Gilbert copia.png     Spencer Spade copia.png

ANGLE: Despite the awful match, the crowd still reminds Nicky Gilbert's unforgettable first time at The Supreme Challenge 40 and they reward him chanting "Nicky! Nicky!" as he waves.

But the man who defeated him at The Supreme Challenge 40, "The Supreme Star" Spencer Spade doesn't wait any longer to come out to blindside Gilbert's victory. Spade says "stop it, stop it. You should be chanting my name! I proved that I am the future of SWF! I am The Supreme Star and this show is Supreme TV. I should be the star of this show and I'll make sure to make it happen in this new season!".

The crowd booed Spade and Nicky Gilbert stood face to face with him. It seems their story is not over yet (69)

thedeadlysins copia.png

bAtlas SWF copia.pngimage.png

The Deadly Sins' theme plays and John Greed makes his entrance with Atlas by his side! John Greed's former tag team partner Atlas returns to SWF! The Deadly Sins are back!

The Deadly Sins (Atlas & John Greed) def. Faith & Old Glory (Matty Faith & Masked Patriot)  (60)

Faith & Old Glory and The Deadly Sins tried to steal the show in this match. John Greed and Masked Patriot started, with the more veteran Greed using his experience to control the first minutes. Then Masked Patriot's superior stamina helped him to take the advantage over Greed with a pedigree and was about to go for the Patriot Slam but Greed rolled to the corner and Atlas got tagged in.

With Atlas and Matty Faith as the legal men both wrestlers were very even. The son of the legendary Christian Faith created good moments with his combination of power and athleticism until Atlas delivered a powerful bomb. John Greed got tagged in again and The Deadly Sins connected a powerbomb and a neckbreaker at the same time for The Deadly Finisher. John Greed pinned Faith to win their first match.

DEMOLITION stable copia.png     SWF_NA-removebg-preview.png 

Kristen_Pearce_alt-removebg-preview copia.pngPrimus Allen Demolition copia.pngAvalanche Demolition copia.pngChill Demolition copia.png

ANGLE: Demolition is in the ring to celebrate Primus Allen's title win at The Supreme Challenge 40. The new SWF North American champion and The Domination (Avalanche and Chill) are euphoric when their manager Kristen Pearce takes the microphone. The crowd begins to boo them before she can say a word.

Kristen Pearce says "Primus Allen will be the most dominant SWF North American champion you've ever seen. Avalanche and Chill... Do I really need to talk about how dominant The Domination will be this season? Demolition is going to demolish any competitor that steps in our way!" (69)

Roderick Remus def. Bear Bekowski (57)

Remus was 2-2 in singles matches before this match. The wrestler from South Carolina played the underdog role vs the bully Bekowski in a match that was a question of storytelling. Bekowski had a a strong start and soon he cornered Remus using his big hands. Remus created some space with his technical skills and a couple of good aerial spots that slowed down Bekowski's aggressive style.

Later, Bekowski got Remus in the Bear Trap. After getting rid of the Bear, Remus put him in problems with his faster pace and then diving for a meteora but Bekowski kicked out at 2. Remus went for the Remus Clutch and a tired Bekowski finally tapped out after 15 minutes. Remus starts the new season with a prestigious victory.

Hawaiian Crush (Ekuma & High Flyin Hawaiian) def. Wall Street Wolverines (Monty Trescarde & Sammy Smoke) (63)

The Hawaiians vs the New Yorkers in a match where they tried to steal the show. Ekuma dominated Trescarde showing a great variety of powerful moves that left Trescarde laying on the ground after a few minutes. Ekuma went for the cover after the Hawaiian Crush but Sammy Smoke saved his partner.

High Flyin Hawaiian and Loan Shark got tagged in. Smoke attacked the Hawaiian with a Shark Bite but, after he recovered a little, the Hawaiian connected different aerial strikes and took over the match. Loan Shark blamed the referee with his fast talking style but forgot about the Hawaiian, who capitalized with the Pacific Crush to win the match.

Stable_UnleashedAwesomeness.jpgRandy Unleashed copia.pngJefferson Stardust Unleashed copia.pngHuey Canonball Unleashed mini.png     SWF_Tag-removebg-preview.png

ANGLE: Unleashed Awesomeness steps into the ring and they get booed. Randy Unleashed congratulates the "still SWF World Heavyweight champions The Awesomeness!" and then surprises the fans saying "Do you miss someone, Jeffeson, Huey? I miss someone. Where's my brother Zimmy Unleashed?".

bZimmy_Bumfhole_altpreview.png

Zimmy comes out with a slightly different look that emphasizes his new "Unleashed" style. The crowd is still in shock but soon they start booing Zimmy Unleashed as well. The four members of Unleashed Awesomeness raise their hands in the middle of the ring while Emma Chase at the announcers table points out "two of the best tag teams in the world in the same faction? That will be too much to handle for their rivals!" (74)

image.pngw/ image.pngvst white.pngSteven Parker copia.png

Brandon James def. Steven Parker (82)

The Sensational and Big Money faced each other in a match that began with James' manager the superhot Californian Krissy Angelle insulting the city of Philadelphia calling it "the back door of the East Coast". The crowd booed James and Angelle loudly as much as they chanted "Steven Parker!". Despite the difference in strength between them, Parker directly confronted James. While it's true that James got much more offense during the first minutes, Parker did a good job to connect some moves and keep James worried about his offense.

Around the 10 minute mark, Brandon James punished Parker on the ground with a few stomps before the Brandon Bomb Drop... 1... 2... NO! Parker survived the first pin attempt. Then The Sensational made his comeback and put the crowd on its feet with a reinforced underhook to pinfall but Big Money kicked out at 2.

17 minutes into the match and they are still much more even than expected. Krissy Angelle grabs one of Parker's leg from the outside, Parker looks back and tries to get rid of her but loses sight of Brandon James, who uses the distraction to connect a brainbuster. Then James takes Parker for the Big Money Move... 1... 2... 3! "It's over, Brandon James defeats Steven Parker in the first big match of this new season!" yells Duane Fry at the announcer table.

Eric Eisen mini.png     SWF uprising-removebg-preview copia.png

ANGLE: SWF booker Eric Eisen is in the ring to welcome a new season and also to make a huge announcement: in a few weeks SWF and NETSTREAM will debut a new 'B' TV show: SWF UPRISING.

A brand split will take place and as a result there will be two brands: SUPREME TV and UPRISING.

SUPREME TV will be the Major brand and its roster will retain most of the current roster plus some new season additions that will debut in the next weeks (as Atlas debuted tonight).

UPRISING will be the Minor/Developmental brand and its roster will be formed by some current SUPREME TV wrestlers, some current RIPW wrestlers that will be promoted to SWF and some new additions.

RIPW_alt-removebg-preview.png

SWF's developmental company RIPW will receive a new class of Supreme Wrestling University graduates very soon. At the beginning of the year, Eric Eisen invested more than $11M to upgrade the facilities and training to world class levels and he expects it'll pay off. There will be much more focus on RIPW when the new Supreme Wrestling University graduates arrive as they'll have the big challenge of replacing those RIPW wrestlers promoted to SWF UPRISING.

mexico flag copia.png

Eric Eisen still had one more big announcement: the next Supreme TV episode will take place at Arena Mexico in Mexico City. This will be the first Supreme TV episode outside USA of the year and the second show only after Toronto Takeover.

"Rocky Golden vs The Crippler" and "Angry Gilmore & Brandon James vs Valiant & Giedroyc" are announced as part of the card and then Eisen surprises everybody saying the other matches will consist of one SWF wrestler or tag team vs Mexican wrestlers! (71)

Main Event:

Scythe mini.pngvst white.pngOne_Man_Army-allame.png

Scythe's entrance got the biggest pop of the night. The Reaper after reaching an impressive record of 4-0 at The Supreme Challenge (which means he has won every single year since his debut in SWF) is hot as hell and the crowd in Philadelphia is amazed of his imposing presence as he slowly walks to the ring (80)

Scythe def. One Man Army (82)

The Reaper faced All-American Army's One Man Army in the first Main Event of the new season. One Man Army is known as an energetic brawler and he was not going to back down this time. His attitude caught The Reaper by surprise and One Man Army got more offense and celebrated each good move simulating a machine gun, which got the crowd even hotter. "One Man Army" chants took over the Liacouras Center.

One Man Army was having moderate success with rebound moves until Scythe reverted an irish whip and connected a DDT. It was only the start of a succession of impressive moves by The Reaper. A running powerslam, followed by a military press and finally the Choke Slam. "There's no much more to see here" said Emma Chase at the announcers table before Scythe went for the cover and the referee made the 3-count.

One Man Army looked good for some time but Scythe finished him in only 10 minutes. "4-0 at The Supreme Challenge and 11 consecutive wins in singles matches for Scythe. And the question is who can stop The Reaper?" concluded Duane Fry.

SHOW RATING: 82

27supreme.png

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 6

TEW Insider.png

SWF EXTENDS THE STREAK TO SEVEN WEEKS, TCW STILL IN THE RACE TO WIN JULY WAR

july3week.png

Scythe def. One Man Army (82) in the Main Event in the Supreme TV after The Supreme Challenge, the start of the new season. Seven week in a row leading the weekly ratings for them.

Aaron Andrews & Jay Chord def. The Behemoths (85) in the Main Event of TCW Presents Total Wrestling. With only one week remaining TCW is 2 points behind in the monthly average and they're still in the race for the ratings war this month with only one week remaining.

Faith McGee def. Alicia Strong by DQ in a match that had been for the USPW Women's title (75) in another weak episode of USPW American Wrestling. Another week where things don't look good for them.

SWF will head to Mexico for the last episode of July. It's believed that NETSTREAM executives are pushing SWF booker Eric Eisen to accelerate the conquest of the Mexican market, where the company is growing very fast. Also Demand-TV Mexico, the company that has the rights for the PPVs in Mexico, had more than 550.000 buys for the last season finale event The Supreme Challenge 40. Eisen announced some matches will feature a SWF wrestler or tag team vs Mexican wrestlers, a very unusual thing in SWF history. Wrestling critics are waiting to see what exactly Eisen has in mind.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Thank you for your high participation, particularly your thoughts about who's been your favorites in the diary so far and who you expect to step up are very interesting and useful. I like there have been many different favorites.

Congratulations to @Shmoe II and @Wrestling Machine who had perfect scores and to @SIser187 who was the only one who predicted Atlas' return to SWF. The three of them share the 1st place after the first round of the new predictions cycle. Also welcome to @GOLD NECKLACE and @Rhaums to the predictions contest!

Predictions results for Supreme TV Episode 27

@Shmoe II 6/6
@Wrestling Machine 6/6
@SIser187 5/6 + 1 bonus
@Rhaums 5/6
@CGN91 5/6
@KyTeran 4/6
@GOLD NECKLACE 4/6
@Charasmatic Enigma 4/6
@StanMiguel 3/6

On 6/29/2024 at 9:29 PM, SIser187 said:

Faith & Old Glory (Matty Faith & Masked Patriot) vs John Greed and ???

Mystery team.

(BONUS)  Who will be John Greed's tag team partner? As tempting as it is to copy that thought, how about his old tag partner Atlas as a new signing?

Eric Eisen made some important announcements during the last episode (new 'B' show SWF UPRISING, new Supreme Wrestling University alumni joining RIPW and next Supreme TV episode in Mexico) and announced new additions to the roster will debut in the next weeks... but I felt like a post The Supreme Challenge episode should still have a new face and Atlas' return to SWF was my bet. With The Deadly Sins back there's also a new opportunity to shine for John Greed, who's been on bad form in the diary so far.

On 6/29/2024 at 9:52 PM, Shmoe II said:

Brandon James vs Steven Parker

- James is a solid vet with a cool gimmick, and DAVE alumni are a soft spot for me (not you Tank Bradley)

On 6/29/2024 at 9:29 PM, SIser187 said:

Brandon James vs Steven Parker

Could be the start of a mini feud.

@SIser187 It wasn't supposed to be the start of a feud TBH, only a strong match for the first show of a new season, but hey it went down really well (82) so I can't guarantee they won't face each other again soon. It'll depend a lot on how their planned stories work.

On 6/29/2024 at 9:52 PM, Shmoe II said:

Main Event:

One Man Army vs Scythe

- I could see someone costing Scythe the match here after a big SC for him to kick off a new thing ...can't seem to pick against him though.

@Shmoe II Scythe's on a roll and I understand that it's difficult to pick against him but yeah, I could have gone with a shocking defeat to kick off the new season and put someone very over. It could have been an interesting alternative path but maybe too risky.

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 3

Live from Mexico City!

mexico flag copia.png

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 28

Rocky Golden vs The Crippler

Mikey Lau vs ???

Des Davids vs ???

The Awesomeness (Jefferson Stardust & Huey Cannonball) vs ???

Darryl Devine vs ???

Main Event:

Angry Gilmore & Brandon James vs Valiant & Giedroyc (Valiant & Jack Giedroyc)

(BONUS 1)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week?

(BONUS 2) Will SWF win the monthly ratings war this month?

Comments on diary / last episode:

• Like 1

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 28

The Crippler

Mikey Lau

Des Davids 

The Awesomeness (Jefferson Stardust & Huey Cannonball) 

Darryl Devine 

Main Event:

Valiant & Giedroyc (Valiant & Jack Giedroyc)

(BONUS 1)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? yes

(BONUS 2) Will SWF win the monthly ratings war this month? yes

• Like 1

SWF Supreme TV Episode 28 Predictions

Rocky Golden def. The Crippler

Mikey Lau def. ???

Des Davids def. ???

The Awesomeness (Jefferson Stardust & Huey Cannonball) def. ???

Darryl Devine def. ???

Main Event:

Valiant & Giedroyc (Valiant & Jack Giedroyc) def. Angry Gilmore & Brandon James

(BONUS 1)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? No (Sorry, being the pessimist)

(BONUS 2) Will SWF win the monthly ratings war this month? Yes

• Like 1

Mikey Lau vs ???

Des Davids vs ???

Darryl Devine vs ???

Main Event:

(BONUS 1)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? I am only going to say no because I don't know the how popular the SWF stars are in Mexico or if the talent in Mexico can make give a good enough grade.

(BONUS 2) Will SWF win the monthly ratings war this month? Yes

• Like 1

This just feels like a get Rocky a solid TV win match.

Mikey Lau vs ???

Lau's at least trending upward I think.

Des Davids vs ???

Hard for me to see Des doing a job too often still.

They just got Zimmy into the fold as well. I doubt they're losing here.

Darryl Devine vs ???

Probably the unknown that has the biggest day one push so he gets the big win to stand out.

Main Event:

I'll go with the regular team over the duo that has never had anything really in common.

(BONUS 1)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Sure. Yes.

(BONUS 2) Will SWF win the monthly ratings war this month? You're on fire right now, slam dunk on the Yes.

Comments on diary / last episode: Maybe having his old tag partner back is the thing that gets Greed going again. He's got talent, especially verbally but hasn't had many opportunities to run his mouth. Might be easier with a menacing guy like Atlas watching his back.

Makutski is just not where he needs to be right now unfortunately, even for a heel enhancement guy. B-Show might do him some good honestly.

I kind of wonder what specific programs your big 3 of Remo, Scythe, and Rocky will have going forward.(Though to be fair, Gilmore, Valiant, and James aren't that far behind the third in Scythe)

• Like 1

Mikey Lau vs ???

Des Davids vs ???

Darryl Devine vs ??? let's hope in a big Mexican debut!!

Main Event:

(BONUS 1)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Nope, hosting a show in Mexico is huge but should decrease ratings a bit even tho the card is stacked

• Like 1

Rocky is the man

Mikey Lau vs ???

Not sure what level of Mexican talent you've got hold off, but Mikey is a big name in the SWF so would expect him to win

Des Davids vs ???

Same comment as above, Des should be moving towards the Main Event scene now that he's free of the US Title

Same sentiment, interested to see which Mexican team you've signed

Darryl Devine vs ???

At least one of the Mexican debuts needs to win, so I'm going for this one

Main Event:

Interested in how their Make America Great gimmick goes over in Mexico... but Valiant & Giedroyc's experience teaming should see them get the win here

(BONUS 1)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week?

I'm going to say No, as I'm not sure on peoples Mexican pop

(BONUS 2) Will SWF win the monthly ratings war this month?

Yes

• Like 1

Rocky Golden vs The Crippler

Mikey Lau vs ???

Des Davids vs ???

The Awesomeness (Jefferson Stardust & Huey Cannonball) vs ???

Darryl Devine vs ??? This is where the mexican imports strike, right?

Main Event:

Angry Gilmore & Brandon James vs Valiant & Giedroyc (Valiant & Jack Giedroyc)

(BONUS 1)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? I think the Mexico thing, while smart in the long run, affects things here.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

SUPREME TV NEO NETSTREAM.jpg

SUPREME TV EPISODE 28

(Tuesday, week 4, July 2020. Arena Mexico, Mexico City, Mexico. Attendance: 15637)

Rocky Golden def. The Crippler (74)

A good match to work the crowd to start the show in Mexico City. This was the third time that Rocky and The Crippler met in a singles match this year, but this time it felt very different from the beginning. The Mexican fans showed their love for the SWF World Heavyweight champion with "Rocky! Rocky!" chants during the whole match.

They grappled for a while with The Crippler taking the early advantage, then he unsuccessfully tried to submit Rocky with a headlock. Rocky began to use upper-body punches to create space and dominate the match with his superior physique. From that point, The Crippler only got some occasional offense to stay in the match.

After 13 minutes, Rocky Golden connects the Rocky Road to win the match. As a sign of respect, Rocky Golden and The Crippler shake hands.

image.png     image.pngvdDamian Carvill mini.png

ANGLE: After the match, Mikey Lau and his manager Damian Carvill come out of the crowd to attack Rocky Golden from behind. Lau follows Carvill's intructions and surprises a tired Rocky with his martial arts kicks and then continues inflicting pain with a submission move.

The Crippler mini.png

The Crippler, who was almost entering the backstage, realizes what's happening in the ring and runs back to help Rocky. The Crippler makes Mikey Lau and Damian Carvill retreat. Carvill continues to make threats as they retreat to a sore Rocky Golden while the Mexican crowd boos them (68)

Snap Dragon SWF.jpg

Snap Dragon is announced as the local wrestler of the night. He will face Mikey Lau. Duane Fry and Emma Chase at the announcers table talk that he's actually American and he's experience working in the West Coast, but he's based in Mexico, emphasizing he's a veteran wrestler that has been successful on both sides of the border.

Mikey Lau def. Snap Dragon  (64)

"The Dragon" Mikey Lau facing Snap Dragon, in a match where they went for a technical masterclass. The Mexican crowd supported Snap Dragon in this match, while Mikey Lau's manager Damian Carvill made gestures towards the crowd.

Snap Dragon repeatedly used arms drags and Mikey Lau replied with takedowns. They fought on the ground a lot, where Snap Dragon looked for a Mexican Surfboard to submit Lau, but he didn't tap out. After taking control of the situation, Lau went for a leglock but Snap Dragon finally touched the ropes.

After a phase of standing locks, Mikey Lau hit Snap Dragon with the Scything Side Kick before connecting the Dragon Whip, a double finisher combination to win the match in 15 minutes.

Eric Eisen mini.png     image.png

ANGLE: SWF booker Eric Eisen is the the ring to address the Mexican fans accompanied by Ana Garcia to translate him. Eisen thanks the fans "from the bottom of my heart" for the largest attendance in a Supreme TV episode of the year and then explains that SWF has ignored the Mexican market for a long time and he apologizes for that promising "we won't make the same mistake again", sparking spontaneous applause from the crowd.

Eisen says Mexico has a tremendous tradition in Lucha Libre and SWF represents American wrestling as no other, so tonight they'll try to mix the best of both worlds with respect to the great talents that exists in Mexico.

Finally, Eisen says all of the SWF stars appearing tonight are really excited to be here tonight and we've been working really hard to present a show that is as good as any other we have done in 2020, "the year that SWF has returned to the leading position in the American wrestling industry". He concludes with a populist line "¡Viva Mexico, cabrones!" that makes Ana Garcia feel a little bit weird (61)

zmini Hysteria copia.jpg

Hysteria is the second local wrestler of the night. He will face Des Davids. Duane Fry comments the veteran Mexican wrestler is also someone who has experience working in the West Coast but the most important thing is that he was a critical part of La Alianza Del Terror, one of the most influential factions in Lucha Libre.

Des Davids mini.png

Des Davids comes out with a microphone to say "Hello Mexico! As a former college athlete nothing beats the feeling of representing my country abroad. This is a real dream come true for me!"

The USA anthem plays and Des Davids makes his way to the ring while the Mexican fans show respect by listening silently. The crowd applauds when the music ends and some tears run down Des Davids' face. Davids' entrance got the biggest pop of the night in Mexico City (81)

Des Davids def. Hysteria (77)

Des Davids had a clear superiority in terms of size and power in this match but Hysteria soon showed it wasn't going to be that easy for him to win this match. Hysteria's strong foundations in Lucha Libre helped him control Davids with his technical superiority, taking the action to the ground and slowing down the pace of the match. Hysteria also capitalized the opportunity to damage Davids' legs with a few stomps and knee blows.

"This is an all-around luchador!" said Duane Fry before Des Davids imposed his strength to forget the pain and leave the ground. Davids started to deliver one powerful move after another. First a tackle, then a football punt, another tackle and finally the Touch Down... 1... 2... 3! Davids celebrated with the Mexican fans. They stole the show in only 10 minutes in an interesting match where they mixed their very different styles perfectly well.

stable_hollywooduncensored copia.pngimage.pngJS Hollywood Uncensored copia.pngimage.pngLB Hollywood Uncensored.png     image.png

ANGLE: Hollywood Uncensored's theme plays and Justin Sensitive comes out dancing as if he was coming out of an after party, then "Bad, Bad" Lenny Brown takes out his sunglasses and winks at the camera while raising an eyebrow, Mainstream Hernandez does a cartwheel followed by an impressive backflip. Still NETSTREAM Intercontinental champion Hollywood Bret Starr raises his belt while he strokes his chin and pouts lips. They are dressed like prototypical American tourists in a Mexican beach. They were booed loudly.

Mainstream Hernandez translated Hollywood Bret Starr, but many times the translation was absurd:

Hollywood Bret Starr: I don't understand why they've chosen Mexico City. Whenever I cross the border is either to buy drugs in Tijuana or to party in Acapulco.

Mainstream Hernandez: Él no entiende que hacemos acá en Ciudad de Mexico. Si cruzamos la frontera es para ir a por droga a Tijuana o ir de fiesta a Acapulco, wey.

Hollywood Bret Starr: Anyway, this place is very similar to Hollywood...if Hollywood was full of second class people wearing ponchos and Mexican hats.

Mainstream Hernandez: De todas formas esto es similar a Hollywood, wey... si Hollywood estuviera hasta arriba de gente de segunda llevando ponchos y sombreros mexicanos.

Hollywood Bret Starr (goes on for a long time): (...) and I am the NETSTREAM Intercontinental champion and that means I am the champion in USA, in Canada, in UK, even here in the ass of the world!

Mainstream Hernandez (he wasn't paying attention to Bret Starr anymore and was more interested in a blonde woman in the first row when it's time to translate again): errr... Si amigos yo soy mucho mejor que ustedes... errr.... ¡y después voy a ir a probar un taco con chorizo!

Hollywood Bret Starr looks at Mainstream Hernandez doubting that the translation is correct but Hernandez assures him that it's OK (68)

zMr Lucha III copia.jpgzExtraordinario copia.jpg

Mr. Lucha III and Extraordinario Jr come out to face The Awesomeness. Duane Fry comments that this is not a tag team in Mexico and it's a very special occasion to have them teaming up tonight. Emma Chase says Mr. Lucha III follows the tradition of his uncle, one of the best luchador ever the original Mr. Lucha.

Emma Chase comments that Extraordinario Jr is the son of Extraordinario Sr, who made history when he was one of the first Mexican wrestlers to appear in SWF. "A duo of great legacies for sure" concludes Emma Chase.

The Awesomeness (Jefferson Stardust & Huey Cannonball) def. Mr. Lucha III & Extraordinario Jr (68)

The Mexican crowd was completely on Lucha and Extraordinario side. Huey and Lucha started the match with some fast moves before they showed their aerial skills. Huey missed a moonsault jumping out of the ring but then Lucha hit on target doing the same spot. They continued with aerial maneuvers, though their chemistry wasn't that good. Lucha tried to submit Huey with a leglock but Stardust saved him.

With Stardust and Extraordinario as the legal men they were still very even. Extraordinario risked it all with a suicide dive. Stardust missed a corkscrew splash and Extraordinario tried to capitalize with a flog splash but missed the target too. Huey got tagged in and The Awesomeness combined for the Shock And Awe before Huey pinned Extraordinario for the victory after 15 minutes.

Pirata Malvado copia.jpg

Pirata Malvado is the last Mexican wrestler of the night. He heads to the ring to face Darryl Devine. Duane Fry says he is known as "The Scourge Of Mexico" and is a former 5-time Mexico champion and a member of the original La Alianza Del Terror line-up.

Pirata Malvado def. Darryl Devine (71)

Mighty Fine dominated The Scourge Of Mexico during the first minutes with his technical moves, including a leglock submission attempt that was close to make Pirata tap out, but finally Pirata was able to use a rope break. The crowd was divided between the foreign babyface and the local heel.

Devine still managed to control the match for another couple of minutes, but Pirata found the way to break his hold and connect a spectacular high flying kick. Devine replied with a senton later, but Pirata was clearly enjoying the aerial phase of the match and soon amazed the fans with a top rope insane elbow. Pirata put the crowd on its feet when he took Devine to the corner for the Pirate Plunge... 1... 2... 3!!! Duane Fry can't believe it at the announcers table "Did we just witness Pirata Malvado defeating Mighty Fine?" while Emma Chase confirmed "I have no words right now".

image.png.f200b4cc69f9f945e5d50e44463d80     SWF_Pirata_Malvado-removebg-preview.png

Duane Fry and Emma Chase are still shocked while Pirata Malvado begins his celebration. A custom theme in Spanish plays and the titatron shows a cool Pirata Malvado logo emphasizing his pirate gimmick. Emma Chase comments "I don't think this will be the last time we see this guy in SWF". Pirata Malvado climbs to the corner post and simulates looking at the horizon with a maritime telescope, then he goes to another corner and does the same.

Main Event:

Valiant-allame.pngRogue-allame.pngvst white.pngAngry Gilmore mini.pngimage.png w/image.png

mini all.american.jpg

Valiant & Giedroyc's theme plays and they make their entrance. On the screen, all the logos shown are about the faction they are part of, All-American Army, and all the references to the "Valiant & Giedroyc Make SWF Great Again" seem to have been abandoned now. Their entrance was a success in Mexico too (79)

Valiant & Giedroyc (Valiant & Jack Giedroyc) def. Angry Gilmore & Brandon James (76)

The crowd chant Valiant and Giedroyc's names loudly before the match begins. Angry Gilmore and Jack Giedroyc exchange a few blows in the middle of the ring heating up the fans. Gilmore's passable spanish lets him insult the fans with some classic easy Mexican shots like "pinches culeros" that only make the fans support the babyfaces more. Gilmore connects a good combination but can't hold Giedroyc's momentum that ends in a Commonwealth Punch before the Crashing On. However, Brandon James' manager the superhot Krissy Angelle was there to distract the referee and avoid the 3-count.

With Valiant and James now in the match, the heel put the Californian all-American in problems with a DDT and a couple of rebound strikes. James went for the Big Money Move but Valiant fantastically reverted it to a suplex.

Gilmore got tagged in again. The crowd was already on its feet cheering "Valiant! Valiant!" when Gilmore made a mistake missing the target with the Sky High Elbow and Valiant connected another perfect suplex. Gilmore gets up only to receive an unstoppable Patriot Missile... 1... 2... 3! Valiant & Giedroyc hug in the center of the ring. "What a big win in Mexico City for Valiant & Giedroyc!" yells Duane Fry.

stable_hollywooduncensored copia.pngimage.pngJS Hollywood Uncensored copia.pngimage.pngLB Hollywood Uncensored.png     Valiant-allame.pngRogue-allame.png

ANGLE: Valiant & Giedroyc are celebrating in the middle of the ring with the Mexican fans when Hollywood Uncensored break into the celebration. After surrounding them, Bret Starr makes a sign and they attack Valiant & Giedroyc. The numbers advantage let Hollywood Uncensored give the babyfaces a beating while the Mexican fans booed them.

One_Man_Army-allame.png

Finally, the last member of All-American Army, One Man Army, comes out to help Valiant & Giedroyc. After even things up a bit, All-American Army can leave the ring as the two groups look at each other from the distance to end the show (68)

SHOW RATING: 80

28episode.png

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

TEW Insider.png

TCW WINS LAST WEEKLY BATTLE AND TIES JULY WAR

july4.png

Wolf Hawkins def. Troy Tornado (89) in the Main Event of TCW Presents Total Wrestling. TCW won the last week to tie with SWF in the monthly average. It's the first time this year that TCW finishes in the 1st place in the monthly ratings wars.

Valiant & Giedroyc def. Angry Gilmore & Brandon James (76) in the Main Event of Supreme TV. SWF put together a solid episode in Mexico City and SWF managed to keep the 1st place in the July average despite being tied by TCW. SWF has won in 5 out of 7 months this year.

Nicky Champion & Steve Frehley def. Rick Law & Enigma (84) in a good Main Event of USPW American Wrestling that wasn't successful to lift another not good enough episode.

julsratings.png

TCW Summer Showdown was the best PPV in July, but SWF's season finale event The Supreme Challenge 40 beat USPW's finale event Independence Day Slam!

SWF finishes an historic month that has seen them recover the #1 position in American wrestling.

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

Thank you for your high participation, particularly your thoughts about who's been your favorites in the diary so far and who you expect to step up are very interesting and useful. I like there have been many different favorites.

Congratulations to @Wrestling Machine, @Charasmatic Enigma and @GOLD NECKLACE for their perfect scores. Now @Wrestling Machine is the leader for total points. Also welcome to @DinoKea it's great to see you here!

Predictions results for Supreme TV Episode 28

@Wrestling Machine 6/6 + 2 bonus
@Charasmatic Enigma 6/6 + 2 bonus
@GOLD NECKLACE 6/6 + 2 bonus
@SIser187 6/6 + 1 bonus
@DinoKea 5/6 + 2 bonus
@KyTeran 5/6 + 2 bonus
@CGN91 5/6 + 1 bonus
@StanMiguel 4/6 + 1 bonus

Predictions leaderboard (total points)

@Wrestling Machine 12/12 + 2 bonus

@SIser187 11/12 + 2 bonus

@GOLD NECKLACE 10/12 + 2 bonus

@Charasmatic Enigma10/12 + 2 bonus

@CGN9110/12 + 1 bonus

@KyTeran 9/12 + 2 bonus

@StanMiguel 7/12 + 1 bonus

@DinoKea 5/6 + 2 bonus

@Shmoe II 6/6

@Rhaums 5/6

On 7/4/2024 at 9:05 PM, SIser187 said:

Darryl Devine vs ???

Probably the unknown that has the biggest day one push so he gets the big win to stand out.

On 7/5/2024 at 11:52 AM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

Darryl Devine vs ???

At least one of the Mexican debuts needs to win, so I'm going for this one

On 7/4/2024 at 9:12 PM, Wrestling Machine said:

+Darryl Devine vs ??? let's hope in a big Mexican debut!!

Pirata Malvado left EILL last week so it was the perfect surprise for this episode in Mexico City. He has a great pirate gimmick that I can see working well in SWF. He will be the only Mexican permanent addition to the SWF roster, at least for now.

On 7/5/2024 at 11:52 AM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

Main Event:

Interested in how their Make America Great gimmick goes over in Mexico... but Valiant & Giedroyc's experience teaming should see them get the win here

@Charasmatic Enigma Despite it being Make SWF Great Again 2020 obviously there's a strong reference and it's also a year of Presidential Elections in USA. I understand it could be controversial in Mexico so I thought the best option was to drop any references and let Valiant & Giedroyc concentrate in their All-American Army faction.

On 7/4/2024 at 9:05 PM, SIser187 said:

Comments on diary / last episode: Maybe having his old tag partner back is the thing that gets Greed going again. He's got talent, especially verbally but hasn't had many opportunities to run his mouth. Might be easier with a menacing guy like Atlas watching his back.

Makutski is just not where he needs to be right now unfortunately, even for a heel enhancement guy. B-Show might do him some good honestly.

I kind of wonder what specific programs your big 3 of Remo, Scythe, and Rocky will have going forward.(Though to be fair, Gilmore, Valiant, and James aren't that far behind the third in Scythe)

@SIser187 I believe The Deadly Sins are the best bet that both John Greed and Atlas can make in SWF right now.

Makutsi is having problems from the beginning of the diary to be honest.

Well at least there was an answer in this episode about Rocky's future plans. The 3 of them will be in action again pretty soon. As you said, there are other superstars that aren't far away in terms of popularity.

Edited by newbiezness

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 29

Oliver Kobb vs Remo

American Machine vs Justin Sensitive

Joey Morgan vs Robbie Wright

Charger Siaki vs Jungle Lord

SWF North American Title Shot Match

Des Davids vs Randy Unleashed vs Roderick Remus vs Zeus Maxmillion

Main Event:

Mikey Lau & Spencer Spade vs Rocky Golden & Nicky Gilbert

(BONUS)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week?

Oliver Kobb vs Remo

Charger Siaki vs Jungle Lord those midcard matches are traditionally hard to predict to me, let's go with Siaki

Mikey Lau & Spencer Spade vs Rocky Golden & Nicky Gilbert with Lau pinning Nicky

(BONUS)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes

• Like 1

SWF Supreme TV #29 Predictions

Oliver Kobb def. Remo [Surely]

American Machine def. Justin Sensitive

Joey Morgan def. Robbie Wright

Charger Siaki def. Jungle Lord

NA Title Shot: Roderick Remus def. Des Davids, Randy Unleashed & Zeus Maximillian

Mikey Lau & Spencer Spade def. Rocky Golden & Nicky Gilbert

Bonus: Yes

• Like 1

Oliver Kobb vs Remo

Main Event:

• Like 1

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 29

Oliver Kobb vs Remo

Squish Squash

American Machine feels a bit lost in the shuffle atm

Joey probably needs a win to regain some momentum

Charger is a jobber at this point

I feel like it's time to move past Des Davids, and Randy is the most relevant of the remaining challengers

Main Event:

I could see some pirate related shenanigans

(BONUS)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week?

Yes

• Like 1

Oliver Kobb vs Remo

American Machine vs Justin Sensitive

Joey Morgan vs Robbie Wright

Charger Siaki vs Jungle Lord

Des Davids vs Randy Unleashed vs Roderick Remus vs Zeus Maxmillion

Mikey Lau & Spencer Spade vs Rocky Golden & Nicky Gilbert with Lau pinning Nicky

• Like 1

Oliver Kobb vs Remo

- it's a slam dunk

American Machine vs Justin Sensitive

- why not

Joey Morgan vs Robbie Wright

- from downtown

Charger Siaki vs Jungle Lord

- I think Lord has more to give

Des Davids vs Randy Unleashed vs Roderick Remus vs Zeus Maxmillion

- I think if Davids was getting the shot he would just invoke a rematch clause (I know faces "earn it" or something dumb but even so) and Randy is my guy to grab a little more limelight. Especially if his brother is back on his side.

Mikey Lau & Spencer Spade vs Rocky Golden & Nicky Gilbert with Lau pinning Nicky

- Could it be? My heel turn pick is heading back into the world title picture? I think so.

(BONUS)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yep!

• Like 1

Oliver Kobb vs Remo

Des Davids vs Randy Unleashed vs Roderick Remus vs Zeus Maximillion

Main Event:

(BONUS)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes

• Like 1

Oliver Kobb vs Remo

RIP Oliver Kobb

While he's the ultimate lacky, he's doing more then American Machine who is just floundering along right now.

I'd say this one is straightforward.

Someone who still has a fair bit to give in the ring.

I was tempted to go with Roderick at least because a different face but one more Des vs Primus match isn't a bad thing.

Main Event:

I think Nicky Gilbert can take this pin no problem.

(BONUS)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes.

Comments on diary / last episode: More Hollywood Uncensored vs The All American Army isn't a bad thing for either side right now, really. Still a wide range of singles and even tags between these combinations to experiment with to see how it all goes down to keep your TVs fresh.

• Like 1