SWF: Supreme World Challenge (CVerse 2020)

Oliver Kobb vs Remo

American Machine vs Justin Sensitive

I sometimes forget American Machine is on the roster. Ha!

Joey Morgan vs Robbie Wright

Charger Siaki vs Jungle Lord

SWF North American Title Shot Match

Des Davids vs Randy Unleashed vs Roderick Remus vs Zeus Maxmillion

This is really the only one that gave me some pause. I feel like two or three of the guys could have an argument made for their winning, whether it based on character, momentum, or just giving them a jumpstart to freshen things up. In the end, I got cold feet and went with the easiest pick.

Main Event:

Mikey Lau & Spencer Spade vs Rocky Golden & Nicky Gilbert

Lau and Spade should stay strong, but unless there's something afoot with elevating Spencer into the main event mix right now, Rocky's got to come out on top. Even if it's shenanigan-based, we can't have the top guy looking weak, can we?

(BONUS)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week?

Yes sir!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

SUPREME TV NEO NETSTREAM.jpg

SUPREME TV EPISODE 29

(Tuesday, week 1, August 2020. Littlejohn Coliseum, Clemson, SC. Attendance: 10000 SELL OUT!)

image.pngvst white.pngimage.png

Remo def. Oliver Kobb (83)

The former 4-time SWF World Heavyweight champion Remo opens the show in South Carolina facing Oliver Kobb. It was an incredibly good match to work the crowd where the charismatic former baseball player won the sympathy of the fans.

Very intense start for Remo setting the tone of the match with his devastating power that put on its feet the Destruction Sector, the part of the arena where Remo fans are seated. Then, Oliver Kobb tried to react with a curveball and got some offense for a few minutes. It was only an illusion, Remo took over again with a couple of brutal spears and finished Kobb with The Destroyer to win the match in less than 10 minutes with a very dominant performance. Match Of The Night.

Nicky Gilbert copia.png     Spencer Spade copia.png     Eric Eisen mini.png

ANGLE: We see "Aussie Prodigy" Nicky Gilbert in the locker room. Suddenly the door opens and it's "The Supreme Star" Spencer Spade who comes in. The tensions between these two are evident. They stare at each other from one end of the room to the other from ten long seconds before SWF booker Eric Eisen passes by and decides to interrupt them saying "hey guys, what's going on here?". Neither of them reply. Eisen is about to leave when he realizes something "actually... I need to fill a couple of spots for tonight's Main Event 2vs2 Match..." as we hear South Carolina fans reacting loudly to end the segment  (73)

American Machine def. Justin Sensitive  (49)

American Machine and Hollywood Uncensored's Justin Sensitive tried to steal the show in a match that was very underwhelming. Sensitive spent more time complaining to the referee and making excuses than actually wrestling. But the ripped heavyweight American Machine had a size advantage over a lightweight Sensitive that led him to win the match with the Old Glory in only 6 minutes.

American Machine copia.png     stable_hollywooduncensored copia.pngimage.pngJS Hollywood Uncensored copia.pngimage.pngLB Hollywood Uncensored.png

ANGLE: After American Machine wins the match, he's automatically attacked by the rest of Hollywood Uncensored. Hollywood Bret Starr takes a microphone while his friends are still beating American Machine to say he's tired of "national heroes" because "SWF shouldn't become a blatant copy of that short trend of a company that has damaged American wrestling during the last years..."

mini all.american.jpgOne_Man_Army-allame.pngValiant-allame.pngRogue-allame.png

All-American Army's theme plays and they make a spectacular entrance ziplining down from the top of the Littlejohn Coliseum to help American Machine. In half a minute, All-American Army cleans the ring and Hollywood Uncensored retreats. American Machine and All-American army raise their hands while the fans applaud as we see the angry faces of Hollywood Uncensored members returning backstage (77)

Joey Morgan def. Robbie Wright (69)

Joey Morgan comes off a loss against Scythe at The Supreme Challenge 40 after a successful first half of the year. On the other hand, The King Of Charisma is still looking for his first win in 2020. It was a match about storytelling, with the crowd supporting the babyface Morgan and Robbie Wright using dirty tricks to slow down Morgan.

Wright could end the match early with a roll-up attempt but Morgan kicked out at 2. Later, Wright had another chance to win the match when he connected a low blow when the referee wasn't looking, but again Morgan kicked out at 2.

By that point Joey was furious with Wright but he was smart enough to use it in his benefit as a motivation and not a frustration. Joey found the perfect moment to hit Wright with a spinning back elbow before connecting the Empire Spiral. Joey Morgan wins in 16 minutes.

image.pngimage.png     Eric Eisen mini.png

ANGLE: Hawaiian Crush are in Eric Eisen's office. The former SWF World Tag Team champions demand they deserve a rematch at Welcome To The Jungle against the current champions The Awesomeness.

Eisen reminds them that as the SWF booker he has pushed for title rematch clauses not to be mandatory as he always has the last decision and he studies case by case. "The Hawaiian Strong Man" Ekuma does a good job explaining Hawaiian Crush are 5-1 in 2vs2 matches this year as Eric Eisen replies "yeah, that's pretty impressive indeed". We see a close shot of High Flying Hawaiian smiling with positivity while Ekuma keeps talking (70)

Jungle Lord def. Charger Siaki (59)

The Samoan wrestler managed by BJ O'Neill was looking for his second win of the year against Jungle Lord, who is 5-3 in singles competition in 2020. It was a wild brawl that wasn't that good despite Siaki's tremendous stamina for his size but his lack of experience couldn't be compensated enough by Jungle Lord, who had an off-night.

After some botched moves, Siaki had the opportunity to win the match after the Samoan Drop but Lord kicked out at 2. Lord regained the advantage until he was ready to end the match in 9 minutes with the Jungle Jack-Jammer.

Jungle Lord copia.png

ANGLE: Jungle Lord stays in the ring after his victory. Lord says he is there to make a very special challenge for Welcome To The Jungle. Lord says that Welcome To The Jungle is an event that especially motivates him every year. Lord continues "over the years I've been capable of doing many things that were unthinkable at Welcome To The Jungle. It's almost a tradition for me".

The crowd applauds as Lord goes on "this year I have something in mind that would change the landscape of this company. I want to challenge someone to a Cage Match that would be the opening match at Welcome To The Jungle. They say he's on a streak, he's unbeatable, blah blah blah... but I want to challenge Scythe!"

Scythe mini.png

Suddenly all the lights go out and when they come back on The Reaper is right behind Jungle Lord. Scythe waits while Lord slowly turns on his back to surprise him with the Choke Slam, leaving Lord lying on the ground (73)

Roderick Remus def. Zeus Maxmillion, Des Davids and Randy Unleashed (72)

Four fantastic opponents fighting for a title shot led to a very good match to steal the show in Clemson. The fans were absolutely sided with their fellow South Carolinian man Roderick Remus, even if a big babyface star like Des Davids was in the match.

Unsurprisingly, Des Davids was the favorite for the announcers table and he clearly dominated the first minutes. Davids cleaned the ring until he was face to face with Zeus Maxmillion. Davids tackled Maxmillion and then went for the Touch Down but Randy Unleashed showed up in time to stop the 3-count. Randy connected a flying kick on Davids, but then the local hero returned to the ring to surprise him with the Brainbuster Suplex. Remus was about to make the cover but Maxmillion was there this time to give him something else to do.

The four of them fought for a couple more minuted before Davids and Randy fall from the apron. South Carolina fans chant "let's go Remus" as Roderick faced Maxmillion on the ring. Maxmillion tried to use a headlock but Roderick reversed it to the Remus Clutch with fantastic ability eventually making the muscular Maxmillion tap out. Remus celebrates his biggest win in SWF to date in front of his home crowd.

Main Event:

image.pngNicky Gilbert copia.pngvst white.pngimage.pngSpencer Spade copia.png w/manager Damian Carvill swf copia.png

Rocky Golden & Nicky Gilbert def. Mikey Lau & Spencer Spade (78)

Two hot stories collide in this match. 2-time SWF World Heavyweight champion Rocky Golden and the man who attacked him in Mexico City last week, Mikey Lau, but also the differences between Spencer Spade and Nicky Gilbert seem to only grow all the time.

The match turned into a wild brawl as Nicky Gilbert and Spencer Spade got their hands on each other. They fought all over the place with special intensity in a two-minute mud wrestling style mini fight.

After that, Rocky Golden and Mikey Lau got tagged in. Golden was dominating the action with his upper-body punches and great foot work until Damian Carvill distracted him and Mikey Lau connected the Scything Side Kick. Before the referee even reached 2 a focus Nicky Gilbert stopped the count. The crowd rewarded him with "Nicky! Nicky!" chants as the Aussie waved back.

Rocky recovered the advantage before Spencer Spade got tagged in again. The Supreme Star tried to stop Rocky with an eye poke but he only made him angry. Rocky finished Spade with The Rack. Damian Carvill still couldn't accept the outcome and was totally out of his mind as the babyfaces celebrated their victory to close the episode in South Carolina.

SHOW RATING: 83

29ratin.png

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 3

TEW Insider.png

SWF LEADS THE RATINGS TO START AUGUST

aug1.png

Rocky Golden & Nicky Gilbert def. Mikey Lau & Spencer Spade (78) in the Main Event of Supreme TV.

Aaron Andrews def. Doc Hammond (83) in the Main Event of TCW Presents Total Wrestling.

Faith McGee def. Melody to retain the USPW Women's title (75) in USPW American Wrestling.

SWF booker Eric Eisen is trying to maintain the good ratings while they prepare for the debut of their new 'B' show SWF UPRISING and a new class of Supreme Wrestling University joins RIPW. SWF will head to Virginia for the go-home episode before Welcome To The Jungle.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Congratulations to @KyTeran, the best in this round. Now there's an incredible Fatal Four-Way in the 1st place between @Wrestling Machine, @SIser187, @GOLD NECKLACE and @KyTeran with @CGN91 and @Charasmatic Enigma only 1 point behind! Absolutely ridiculous!

Predictions results for Supreme TV Episode 29

@KyTeran 5/6 +1 bonus
@DinoKea 4/6 + 1 bonus
@CGN91 4/6 + 1 bonus
@Shmoe II 4/6 + 1 bonus
@Temes1066 4/6 + 1 bonus
@GOLD NECKLACE 4/6 +1 bonus
@Charasmatic Enigma 3/6 + 1 bonus
@SIser187 3/6 + 1 bonus
@Wrestling Machine 2/6 + 1 bonus

Predictions leaderboard (total points)

@Wrestling Machine 14/18 + 3 bonus
@SIser187 14/18 + 3 bonus
@GOLD NECKLACE 14/18 + 3 bonus
@KyTeran 14/18 + 3 bonus
@CGN91 14/18 + 2 bonus
@Charasmatic Enigma 13/18 + 3 bonus
@DinoKea 9/12 + 3 bonus
@Shmoe II 10/12 + 1 bonus
@StanMiguel 7/12 + 1 bonus
@Temes1066 4/6 + 1 bonus
@Rhaums 5/6

On 7/8/2024 at 8:32 PM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

American Machine feels a bit lost in the shuffle atm

On 7/9/2024 at 5:01 PM, Shmoe II said:

American Machine vs Justin Sensitive

- why not

15 hours ago, SIser187 said:

Comments on diary / last episode: More Hollywood Uncensored vs The All American Army isn't a bad thing for either side right now, really. Still a wide range of singles and even tags between these combinations to experiment with to see how it all goes down to keep your TVs fresh.

While he's the ultimate lacky, he's doing more then American Machine who is just floundering along right now.

6 hours ago, GOLD NECKLACE said:

I sometimes forget American Machine is on the roster. Ha!

There was little confidence in American Machine but as @SIser187 said I was running a program between Hollywood Uncensored and All-American Army so this match was a way to accelerate things. American Machine's gimmick is also another patriotic one so it was easy to make Bret Starr say something against him that could be applied to All-American Army. But first American Machine had to win!

I feel like it's time to move past Des Davids, and Randy is the most relevant of the remaining challengers

Des Davids vs Randy Unleashed vs Roderick Remus vs Zeus Maxmillion

- I think if Davids was getting the shot he would just invoke a rematch clause (I know faces "earn it" or something dumb but even so) and Randy is my guy to grab a little more limelight. Especially if his brother is back on his side.

I was tempted to go with Roderick at least because a different face but one more Des vs Primus match isn't a bad thing.

This is really the only one that gave me some pause. I feel like two or three of the guys could have an argument made for their winning, whether it based on character, momentum, or just giving them a jumpstart to freshen things up. In the end, I got cold feet and went with the easiest pick.

Randy Unleashed would've been heel vs heel (as Primus Allen is the current North American champion) and while I've done that a few times in Supreme TV I didn't buy that for a title defence in a PPV unless Randy was turning heel or something special. Then Des Davids was a good option, a rematch as @SIser187 said wasn't a bad option, also as @GOLD NECKLACE was the easiest option, but I wanted to start the season with an opportunity for Remus after he did a great job against Angry Gilmore (they got a rating of 77) at the season finale The Supreme Challenge 40.

On 7/7/2024 at 6:33 PM, Wrestling Machine said:

Mikey Lau & Spencer Spade vs Rocky Golden & Nicky Gilbert with Lau pinning Nicky

Mikey Lau & Spencer Spade vs Rocky Golden & Nicky Gilbert with Lau pinning Nicky

- Could it be? My heel turn pick is heading back into the world title picture? I think so.

Main Event:

I could see some pirate related shenanigans

Main Event:

Lau and Spade should stay strong, but unless there's something afoot with elevating Spencer into the main event mix right now, Rocky's got to come out on top. Even if it's shenanigan-based, we can't have the top guy looking weak, can we?

Main Event:

I think Nicky Gilbert can take this pin no problem.

Of course as @Wrestling Machine, @Shmoe II or @SIser187 said Nicky could have eaten this pin with no problem, especially if it was Lau who made the cover but even if it was Spade there was no problem because Nicky's popularity is growing fast but he's still one of the less popular guys in the roster. But @GOLD NECKLACE got it right this time, it was about Rocky coming on top and also Nicky finally having something to celebrate in his feud vs Spade.

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 1

Go-home episode before Welcome To The Jungle

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 30

Angry Gilmore vs Robbie Retro

The Domination (Avalanche & Chill) vs The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna)

Pirata Malvado vs Roderick Remus

Atom Smasher & Brandon James vs Steven Parker & The Crippler

Darryl Devine vs Paul Huntingdon

Main Event:

Hawaiian Crush (Ekuma & High Flyin Hawaiian) and The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) vs Unleashed Awesomeness (Jefferson Stardust, Huey Cannonball, Randy Unleashed and Zimmy Unleashed)

Comments on diary / last episode:

• Like 2

SWF Supreme TV #30 Predictions

Angry Gilmore def. Robbie Retro

The Domination def. The Rock City Stars

Roderick Remus def. Pirata Malvado

Steven Parker & The Crippler def. Atom Smasher & Brandon James

Darryl Devine def. Paul Huntingdon

Unleashed Awesomeness def. Hawaiian Crush & Dallas Cowboys

Yes

• Like 1

16 hours ago, newbiezness said:

SWF shouldn't become a blatant copy of that short trend of a company that has damaged American wrestling during the last years..."

image.gif

The Domination (Avalanche & Chill) vs The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna)

Hawaiian Crush (Ekuma & High Flyin Hawaiian) and The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) vs Unleashed Awesomeness (Jefferson Stardust, Huey Cannonball, Randy Unleashed and Zimmy Unleashed)

(BONUS)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? No

• Like 1

Main Event:

• Like 1

Main Event:

(BONUS)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Yes

Edited by KyTeran
Forgot to answer the bonus question.
  • Like 1

Rage of Gilmore

I just kind'a like this team a little more.

He is the number one contender for the North American strap.

Toss up really.

Just feels like Huntingdon's on a terminal losing streak potentially.

Main Event:

Zimmy ends up being the difference maker drive his heel turn home more.

(BONUS)  Will SWF top the weekly TV ratings this week? Not this week.

Comments on diary / last episode: Kobb is really good at that 'Hopeless babyface' role where he's sent in there to die but he's really good at it. Especially against talented wrestlers like Remo.

• Like 1

Main Event:

No

• Like 1

Angry Gilmore vs Robbie Retro

The Domination (Avalanche & Chill) vs The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna)

Pirata Malvado vs Roderick Remus

Atom Smasher & Brandon James vs Steven Parker & The Crippler

Darryl Devine vs Paul Huntingdon

Main Event:

Hawaiian Crush (Ekuma & High Flyin Hawaiian) and The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) vs Unleashed Awesomeness (Jefferson Stardust, Huey Cannonball, Randy Unleashed and Zimmy Unleashed)

Bonus:

Not with this main event, I don't think.

Edited by GOLD NECKLACE
  • Like 1

SUPREME TV NEO NETSTREAM.jpg

SUPREME TV EPISODE 30

(Tuesday, week 2, August 2020. EagleBank Arena, Fairfax, VA. Attendance: 10000 SELL OUT!)

Angry Gilmore def. Robbie Retro (77)

A good match to work the crowd and open the show in Virginia. Gilmore showed his 'Angry' personality again saying "Fairfax, Virginia, you are just the dumpster of Washington DC", which angered the fans. Retro did a good job to satisfy the crowd with his dance moves anytime the pace of the match slowed down. In fact, Retro controlled the first minutes of the match but his habit of celebrating his good moves with dance moves made it easier for Gilmore to recover and take the advantage with a couple of holds that tortured Retro.

10 minutes into the match, Retro was already in problems at that point when Gilmore connected the Sky High Elbow on him for the victory.

Marshall Dillon copia.pngimage.png     Eric Eisen mini.png

ANGLE: The Dallas Cowboys are in SWF booker Eric Eisen's office. They say their opportunity to win the SWF World Tag Team titles at The Supreme Challenge 40 was stolen by Randy Unleashed and Zimmy Unleashed. The Dallas Cowboys seek revenge and tell Eisen they want to face Randy and Zimmy at Welcome To The Jungle (69)

The Domination (Avalanche & Chill) def. The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna)  (55)

The rest of Demolition, the SWF North American champion Primus Allen and their manager Kristen Pearce, were at the ringside to support The Domination in this match. They tried to steal the show but it was the worst match of the night.

Arguably The Rock City Stars did a better job than The Domination, starting with Ryan Turner and then with Stan Manna. But when Avalanche got tagged in he was able to impose his superior power. The 450lb behemoth finished Stan Manna with the One-Handed Choke Bomb for the win.

American Machine copia.pngmini all.american.jpgOne_Man_Army-allame.pngValiant-allame.pngRogue-allame.png

ANGLE: After being attacked last week by Hollywood Uncensored, American Machine is in the ring accompanied by the group that saved him, All-American Army, formed by One Man Army and Valiant & Giedroyc. The babyfaces got plenty of support from the crowd in Virginia.

Valiant takes a prominent role in this segment and is the one who challenges Hollywood Uncensored to a 4vs4 Cage Escape Match at Welcome To The Jungle, making the crowd go crazy...

stable_hollywooduncensored copia.pngimage.pngJS Hollywood Uncensored copia.pngimage.pngLB Hollywood Uncensored.png

Suddenly, Hollywood Uncensored's theme plays and the heel faction surprisingly comes out from under the ring. Hollywood Bret Starr directs operations and they attack at the same time without giving time to react to the babyfaces.

At first, Hollywood Uncensored take control of the ring with ease but after a couple of minutes American Machine and All-American Army regroup to even things. Finally, the two groups separate while they keep saying things to each other from the the distance. This segment got the crowd much hotter (79)

Roderick Remus def. Pirata Malvado (59)

It was Pirata Malvado's second match in SWF after debuting with a victory in Mexico City. This match was all about aerial spots. However, their timing and coordination wasn't as good as expected. The advantage changed hands many times in this match. They took turns to practice their favorite aerial spots.

The Scourge Of Mexico could end the match after the Pirate Skull but Remus kicked out at 2. Finally, Remus delivered a 360º splash before going for the Brainbuster Suplex to secure the victory. Good win for Roderick Remus, who will face SWF North American champion Primus Allen at Welcome To The Jungle.

Atom Smasher & Brandon James def. Steven Parker & The Crippler (76)

Storytelling was the key in this match. The Crippler and Atom Smasher started the match. Smasher did some poses to provoke The Crippler, who showed different traits in his personality compared to what he's been during the last years. Smasher hit The Crippler with the Radiation Blast but Parker was there to help his teammate.

Brandon James and Steven Parker got tagged in. There were unfinished business between these two after James beat Parker recently. James' manager Krissy Angelle reminded Parker of the loss making crying gestures imitating him and the crowd booed her. James hit Parker with a few stomps before Parker replied with a fantastic backstabber.

Atom Smasher entered the match again to face a much more tired Parker. Smasher punished Parker with two Radiation Blasts and finished him with the Mushroom Cloud and The Crippler couldn't help his partner. Atom Smasher, Brandon James and Krissy Angelle celebrated in the middle of the ring while the crowd booed them loudly. Surprisingly, The Crippler apologized to Parker for not being able to help him. At the announcers table, Emma Chase commented "I'm not sure why The Crippler behaved this way tonight. We can't say he's normally such a nice guy".

Paul Huntingdon def. Darryl Devine (61)

Paul Huntingdon was 1-3 in singles matches this year, while Darryl Devine was still seeking his first victory in a singles match in SWF after 3 matches. Blue Blood used his slightly superior power over Mighty Fine to set the tone early in the match.

Then Mighty Fine reacted to take the match to the ground and they spent a few minutes using locks and trying to unsuccessfully pin each other. Devine with a quick roll-up had a good opportunity but Huntingdon kicked out at 2.

Later, Huntingdon reversed a couple of irish whips leading to a clothesline and a DDT. Huntingdon capitalized with the High Society to win the match in 12 minutes.

image.png     SWF_World-removebg-preview.png

ANGLE: SWF World Heavyweight champion Rocky Golden steps into the ring to talk about his title defence against Mikey Lau at Welcome To The Jungle...

image.pngvdDamian Carvill mini.png

The 2-time champion's speech lasts only one minute before he is interrupted. Mikey Lau accompanied by his manager Damian Carvill makes his entrance to a new custom theme. Carvill came out first and then Mikey Lau appeared with a spectacular taekwondo kick.

When the music ends, Damian Carvill wastes no time to dismiss Rocky as "a sheltered champion who has been overprotected by the Eisens since he joined this company". Carvill continues "everyone, even here in Virginia, knows that the only reason The Supreme Challenge 40 was in Philadelphia was to hand you the easiest opportunity to recover the SWF World Heavyweight title!".

Despite getting booed, Damian Carvill finishes "mi client, "The Dragon" Mikey Lau, has no home-crowds and he probably doesn't have fans. Mikey Lay is one of the best kickboxers of all-time. Mikey Lau is not in SWF to make friends. Mikey Lau is in SWF to win. And at Welcome To The Jungle don't doubt for a second that Mikey Lau is going to win the SWF World Heavyweight title!" (73)

Main Event:

Stable_UnleashedAwesomeness.jpgJefferson Stardust Unleashed copia.pngHuey Canonball Unleashed mini.pngRandy Unleashed copia.pngbZimmy_Bumfhole_altpreview.png

vs white vert.png

image.pngimage.pngMarshall Dillon copia.pngimage.png

Unleashed Awesomeness (Jefferson Stardust, Huey Cannonball, Randy Unleashed and Zimmy Unleashed) def. Hawaiian Crush (Ekuma & High Flyin Hawaiian) and The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) (81)

At Welcome To The Jungle we know Hawaiian Crush will finally have their desired rematch against SWF World Tag Team champions The Awesomeness and probably The Dallas Cowboys will get their hands on Randy and Zimmy, so there was a lot to talk about at the announcers table.

It was a frenetic match were everyone got involved. Jefferson Stardust, who made an instant impact in the match with a strong start, and Ranger began the match but they lasted no more than 2 minutes and that was the dynamic for the most part as it was very difficult to keep such a fast pace for a long time.

Wrestlers kept getting tagged in and the two teams were still very even as we were getting close to the 10 minute mark. Randy did a good job to take a slight advantage before tagging his brother Zimmy to face High Flyin Hawaiian. The two amazed the fans with a couple of very dangerous aerial spots from one corner. The crowd loudly booed Zimmy after getting rid of High Flying Hawaiian with an elbow blow on the corner. Zimmy landed on the Hawaiian with the 450 Degree Splash... 1... 2... 3! Unleashed Awesomeness run towards Zimmy to begin a wild celebration. The babyfaces can't believe they let such a good opportunity escape before their long awaited matches at Welcome To The Jungle but, after the initial shock, Virginia fans cheer Hawaiian Crush and The Dallas Cowboys as we see them returning backstage to finish the episode.

SHOW RATING: 82

30ratin.png

• Like 3

TEW Insider.png

SWF SUPREME TV LEADS THE PACK AGAIN

aug2.png

Unleashed Awesomeness def. Hawaiian Crush and The Dallas Cowboys (81) in the Main Event of Supreme TV.

Aaron Andrews & Jay Chord def. Joshua Taylor & Freddy Huggins (85) in the Main Event of TCW Presents Total Wrestling.

Running Wolf def. Enygma (83) in the Main Event of USPW American Wrestling. Despite improving compared to last week, USPW is still in 3rd place.

SWF will head to Florida for Welcome To The Jungle as they try to keep their momentum.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Congratulations to @Wrestling Machine and @DinoKea , the best in this round.

@Wrestling Machine leads the rankings with @GOLD NECKLACE just one point behind and @SIser187, @Charasmatic Enigma and @KyTeran two points behind. The competition is extremely even.

Predictions results for Supreme TV Episode 30

@Wrestling Machine 5/6
@DinoKea 4/6 + 1 bonus
@Temes1066 4/6
@Charasmatic Enigma 4/6
@GOLD NECKLACE 4/6
@SIser187 3/6
@KyTeran 2/6 + 1 bonus

@Wrestling Machine 19/24 + 3 bonus

@GOLD NECKLACE 18/24 + 3 bonus

@SIser187 17/24 + 3 bonus

@Charasmatic Enigma 17/24 + 3 bonus

@KyTeran 16/24 + 4 bonus

@DinoKea 13/18 + 4 bonus

@CGN91 14/18 + 2 bonus

@Temes1066 8/12 + 1 bonus

@Rhaums 5/6

On 7/12/2024 at 2:39 PM, Wrestling Machine said:

image.gif

@Wrestling Machine Yeah! I know you have a preference for Hollywood Uncensored. They are my group to do this kind of things because they are "uncensored" after all, so I believe if I want to send the subliminal message that SWF's strategy of being more patriotic is only a temporary strategy to take USPW's position, they are the perfect guys to do it and make it feel like internal criticism.

On 7/19/2024 at 5:00 AM, SIser187 said:

Just feels like Huntingdon's on a terminal losing streak potentially.

@SIser187 Probably most people didn't realize that Darryl Devine's yet to win in a singles match in SWF because he was pushed in his first tag team matches alongside Nicky Gilbert. Devine lost to guys like Atom Smasher and The Crippler though.

Main Event:

Zimmy ends up being the difference maker drive his heel turn home more.

You nailed it @SIser187. Zimmy is finally Unleashed! I try to show he's an integral part of Unleashed Awesomeness with that finish where the rest of the group ran to celebrate with him big time after he pinned High Flyin Hawaiian. The match worked very well in terms of rating but it was one of the biggest risks I've taken for a Main Event, I completely understand why many people thought this episode could have a lower rating.

Comments on diary / last episode: Kobb is really good at that 'Hopeless babyface' role where he's sent in there to die but he's really good at it. Especially against talented wrestlers like Remo.

Kobb had a good match and is someone who can take that role really well without hurting his position in the roster too much, but Remo was absolutely brilliant with a performance of 91, one of his best performances in the year so far.

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 1

Jungle Lord's face headlines the event poster

WelcomeJungle-removebg-swf.pngjungle lord transp.png

Predictions for WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE 2020

Cage Match

Jungle Lord vs Scythe

SWF World Tag Team

The Awesomeness (Jefferson Stardust & Huey Cannonball) (c) vs Hawaiian Crush (Ekuma & High Flyin Hawaiian)

Cage Escape Match

American Machine and All-American Army (One Man Army, Valiant and Jack Giedroyc) vs Hollywood Uncensored (Hollywood Bret Starr, Justin Sensitive, Mainstream Hernandez and Lenny Brown)

SWF North American

Primus Allen (c) vs Roderick Remus

The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) vs The Unleashed Bumfholes (Randy Unleashed & Zimmy Unleashed)

Main Event: SWF World Heavyweight (Cage Match)

Rocky Golden (c) vs Mikey Lau

(BONUS) Which wrestler will escape the cage in the 4vs4 Cage Escape Match?

Welcome to the Jungle 2020 Predictions

Scythe def. Jungle Lord

SWF World Tag Team: The Awesomeness (c) def. Hawaiian Crush

Hollywood Uncensored def. Team America

SWF North American: Primus Allen (c) def. Roderick Remus

The Unleashed Bumfholes def. The Dallas Cowboys

SWF World Heavyweight: Rocky Golden (c) def. Mikey Lau

Bonus: Mainstream Hernandez

• Like 1

Jungle Lord vs Scythe

The Awesomeness (c) vs Hawaiian Crush

American Machine and All-American Army vs Hollywood Uncensored

The Dallas Cowboys vs The Unleashed Bumfholes

(BONUS) Which wrestler will escape the cage in the 4vs4 Cage Escape Match? Hollywood Bret Starr

Comments on diary / last episode: So I guess 1st wrestler escaping the cage will win the match for his team?

• Like 1

Cage Match

Jungle Lord vs Scythe

SWF World Tag Team

The Awesomeness (Jefferson Stardust & Huey Cannonball) (c) vs Hawaiian Crush (Ekuma & High Flyin Hawaiian)

Cage Escape Match

American Machine and All-American Army (One Man Army, Valiant and Jack Giedroyc) vs Hollywood Uncensored (Hollywood Bret Starr, Justin Sensitive, Mainstream Hernandez and Lenny Brown)

SWF North American

The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) vs The Unleashed Bumfholes (Randy Unleashed & Zimmy Unleashed)

Main Event: SWF World Heavyweight (Cage Match)

(BONUS) Which wrestler will escape the cage in the 4vs4 Cage Escape Match? Hollywood Bret Starr

• Like 1

Jungle Lord vs Scythe

I like the Jungle Lord character. And there's the fact that his name literally appears in the event's name. But Scythe is a long term project with real potential to carry the company and Jack is on his last little bit of usefulness.

The Awesomeness (c) vs Hawaiian Crush

Kind of a toss up. I think that the upper end of the tag team scene is just being kept warm for the eventual rise of the Unleashed Bumfholes. 

American Machine and All-American Army vs Hollywood Uncensored

Hollywooooo  all day!

Primus Allen (c) vs Roderick Remus

No chance Remus leaves with the belt. None.

The Dallas Cowboys vs The Unleashed Bumfholes

Like I mentioned previously, I think the Randy and Zimmy reunion is the best option for you to start getting better numbers from your tag team matches. The Cowboys are mid; the Bumfholes are not.

Rocky Golden (c) vs Mikey Lau

Unless Rocky has some Hollywood aspirations and is planning on leaving to make a movie (Rocky Stenicky?) he's a guy you roll with for the long term. I don't feel like there was enough of a build up to warrant Lau going over here. That said, I like the Mikey Lau character and feel like, with enough of a story behind it, he could eventually be the one who takes over at the top. Maybe anyway. Haha! Still think the right long term play is Scythe.

(BONUS) Which wrestler will escape the cage in the 4vs4 Cage Escape Match? Mainstream Hernandez

• Like 1

Cage Match

Jungle Lord vs Scythe

Scythe smash.

SWF World Tag Team

I probably wouldn't switch here.

Cage Escape Match

This feels like a great opportunity for a weasel heel win.

SWF North American

Primus smash.

It's a good night for my favorite faction you are booking.

The only babyface victory but it's a big one. Plus this just feels like a test to see if Lau can replicate his success with Remo.

(BONUS) Which wrestler will escape the cage in the 4vs4 Cage Escape Match?

I don't think Hollywood Bret Starr has had that moment that really defines him in terms of a true action. I'm picking him because what a weaselly piece of crap move it'd be to be the leader who runs and escapes!

Comments on diary / last episode: I kind of want Gilmore to do the old Bret Hart 'This country needs an enema' routine now. XD

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

WelcomeJungle-removebg-swf.png

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE 2020

(Saturday, week 2, August 2020. Bright House Networks Stadium, Orlando, FL. Attendance: 44206 SELL OUT!)

welcometojungle cage copia.png

"Tarzan Boy" plays to open the show in Florida. We see 44206 fans singing the famous chorus "oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh". 2nd best attendance in SWF this year only behind The Supreme Challenge 40 (50300). Then we can see the ring is prepared for the first Cage Match. In the first rows there are many All-American Army signs.

Cage Match

JUNGLE LORD vs SCYTHE

Jungle Lord copia.pngvst white.pngScythe mini.png

Jungle Lord was more than comfortable to be in the opening match of his favorite event of the year. But in front of him was Scythe, who has won his last 11 singles matches, including one victory against Jungle Lord. It was a match to work the crowd that went down extremely well. Scythe had a strong start putting Lord in problems with a couple of rebound attacks, including a powerful clothesline.

Jungle Lord made his comeback after he dodged another rebound attack and Scythe crashed against the cage. Lord capitalized with an incredible monkey flip that put the crowd on its feet and Lord shouted "welcome to the jungle, baby! that's how we do things around here!" firing up the crowd even more.

But it didn't took too long for Scythe to recover the advantage. After a running powerslam followed by a powerbomb Lord seemed to ran out of energy. Scythe finished him with a devastating Choke Slam against the cage that left Lord out cold to win in 10 minutes.

Scythe def. Jungle Lord (84)

SWF World Tag Team championship image.png

THE AWESOMENESS (JEFFERSON STARDUST & HUEY CANNONBALL) (c) vs HAWAIIAN CRUSH (EKUMA & HIGH FLYIN HAWAIIAN)

Jefferson Stardust Unleashed copia.pngHuey Canonball Unleashed mini.pngvst white.pngimage.pngimage.png

After losing the titles at Toronto Takeover in May, Hawaiian Crush finally get the rematch they've been waiting for. Huey Cannonball and Ekuma faced each other. The Hawaiian Strong Man demonstrated his unlimited strength once again, especially when he threw Huey over the third rope outside the ring. Ekuma punished Huey and then they stepped into the ring again, where Huey was able to tag Stardust.

Jefferson Stardust and High Flyin Hawaiian amazed the crowd with their incredible aerial maneuvers. Stardust delivered a 360º splash, but it was the Hawaiian who was close to win the match with the Pacific Crush, until Huey stopped the 3-count. Stardust tagged Huey and The Awesomeness connected the Shock And Awe before Huey pinned High Flyin Hawaiian to retain the titles in a great match that lasted for 15 minutes.

The Awesomeness def. Hawaiian Crush (78)

Cage Escape Match

AMERICAN MACHINE and ALL-AMERICAN ARMY (ONE MAN ARMY, VALIANT and JACK GIEDROYC) vs HOLLYWOOD UNCENSORED (HOLLYWOOD BRET STARR, JUSTIN SENSITIVE, MAINSTREAM HERNANDEZ and LENNY BROWN)

American Machine copia.pngmini all.american.jpgOne_Man_Army-allame.pngValiant-allame.pngRogue-allame.png

vs white vert.png

stable_hollywooduncensored copia.pngimage.pngJS Hollywood Uncensored copia.pngimage.pngLB Hollywood Uncensored.png

"The first wrestler that escapes the cage will give the victory to his team" explains the announcer Duane Fry. The small cage that was used for Welcome To The Jungle, more adequate for a singles match than for a 4vs4 match, was key for the outcome.

After a chaotic start, American Machine cornered Justin Sensitive and Valiant & Giedroyc connected the Atlantic Missile on Sensitive bringing the crowd on their feet. Bret Starr led his group to a counterattack that finished with Mainstream Hernandez doing a flying head scissors on American Machine before Lenny Brown delivered The Star Treatment on Machine.

With Sensitive and Machine lying on the ground for the rest of the match, there was a frenetic 3vs3 exchange of blows in the middle of the ring. Then, Bret Starr, Brown and Hernandez combined to attack One Man Army until Valiant & Giedroyc reacted to free their teammate. All-American Army took over to deliver their finishers one after another on Bret Starr and Lenny Brown against the cage: the Patriot Missile by Valiant, the Crashing on by Giedroyc and the Guided Missile by One Man Army.

Mainstream Hernandez, who had deliberately separated from the rest earlier, took advantage of the moment when All-American Army were together to land on them with a brilliant moonsault. Then Hernandez was as fast as he could to climb the cage. One Man Army tried to grab Hernandez's feet but Hernandez got rid of him with a kick to escape the cage. Hollywood Uncensored got loudly booed by the fans after winning a match that stole the show.

Hollywood Uncensored def. American Machine and All-American Army (77)

SWF North American championship SWF_NA-removebg-preview mini.png

PRIMUS ALLEN (w/ Kristen Pearce, Avalanche and Chill) (c) vs Roderick Remus

minKristen_Pearce.pngminAvalanche Demolition.pngminChill Demolition.pngw/ Primus Allen Demolition copia.pngvst white.pngRoderick Remus mini.png

DEMOLITION large.png

Primus Allen and the rest of the Demolition faction, the manager Kristen Pearce and the tag team The Domination (Avalanche & Chill), make their entrance to a new custom song. The titantron looks impressive with a very bright orange tone. The group certainly looks stronger than ever (74)

First title defence for Primus Allen and first title shot for Remus in SWF. Storytelling was the most important thing in this match with Remus as the underdog and Allen as the powerful heel. Great military press from Allen early in the match to begin a series of devastating moves. Remus reacted to connect a few quick strikes to create some space and slow down Allen.

After exchanging the advantage a few times, Remus tried to win the match with a roll-up but Allen kicked out at 1. Then Remus went for a headlock but Allen lifted Remus to the air and connected an impressive powerbomb. Remus kicked out at 2. Later, Primus Allen delivered the Flying Lariat and finished Remus with the Running Powerslam. Solid title defence for Primus Allen in 18 minutes.

Primus Allen def. Roderick Remus (74)

The Crippler mini.png

ANGLE: The Crippler is in the stadium hall. After walking a bit he stops to stare at an aquarium. Something seems to catch his attention especially. We see a shot of his thoughtful face to close the segment (80)

THE DALLAS COWBOYS (MARSHALL DILLON & RANGER) vs THE UNLEASHED BUMFHOLES (RANDY UNLEASHED & ZIMMY UNLEASHED

Marshall Dillon copia.pngimage.pngvst white.pngRandy Unleashed copia.pngbZimmy_Bumfhole_altpreview.png

A very anticipated match for both tag teams. The Dallas Cowboys blame Randy and Zimmy for not winning the titles at The Supreme Challenge 40 because of their interferences in that match. For the Bumfholes this a historic match where the brothers finally return as a tag team but with a very different version.

Randy and Ranger had a strong start full of great spots where the versatility of Randy complemented the giant Ranger (6'10). Zimmy got tagged in and The Unleashed Bumfholes directly went for a double splash but Dillon saved Ranger.

After a series of quick tags, Ranger and Zimmy faced again. Ranger tried to connect a big boot on Zimmy, but he dodged it and replied with a thunderous flying kick. Ranger kicked out at 2 somehow, but Zimmy went for the 450º Splash to secure the victory. The Unleashed Bumfholes are back with a W but this time they are not the beloved tag team they once were and the crowd isn't happy with their victory.

The Unleashed Bumfholes def. The Dallas Cowboys (81)

Main Event: SWF World Heavyweight championship (Cage Match) SWF_World-removebg-preview mini copia.png

ROCKY GOLDEN (c) vs MIKEY LAU (w/ Damian Carvill)

image.pngvst white.pngimage.png w/manager Damian Carvill swf copia.png

Mikey Lau's song plays and he makes his entrance with a taekwondo kick. His manager Damian Carvill is by his side. Orlando fans booed them when they stepped into the ring but they don't care one bit and Carvill even raised Lau's hand (78)

A dramatic wild brawl inside the cage for the most prestigious title in SWF. Rocky put on a show with his footwork and connected one punch to the upper-body after another on Lau, a lot of them finished with Lau crashing against the cage. But Lau had something different in mind for this match and as soon as he could he hit Rocky with a taekwondo kick and then a second one hurling himself through the cage onto Rocky.

At that point, the crowd in Orlando went crazy cheering Rocky as they feel the title was in danger while Damian Carvill smiled evilly at the ringside. Rocky connected some combinations later but again Lau showed his amazing martial arts skills to takedown Rocky with a kick to his right leg and then tried to submit the champion on the ground, first with a leglock and then with a triangle chock. Fueled by the entire arena, Rocky escaped the triangle chock and connected a superpunch on Lau.

Rocky was in control until Lau hit him with the Scything Side Kick. Damian Carvill, desperate for a win, gave Lau a foreign object through the cage and Lau waited for Rocky to get up to hit him with it. Despite Damian Carvill's attempts to distract the referee he was able to see what Lau did and immediately disqualified the challenger. Duane Fry comments "a stunned Rocky Golden, that needed more than a minute to get up, retains the SWF World Heavyweight title by DQ in a spectacular Cage Match title defence, pure cinema!".

Rocky Golden def. Mikey Lau (85)

SHOW RATING: 87

image.png

Edited by newbiezness
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Congratulations to @DinoKea and @GOLD NECKLACE who were the best in this round.

@Wrestling Machine and @GOLD NECKLACE lead the table.

Predictions results for Welcome To The Jungle 2020

@DinoKea 6/6 + 1 bonus
@GOLD NECKLACE 6/6 + 1 bonus
@Wrestling Machine 6/6
@SIser187 6/6
@KyTeran 5/6

@Wrestling Machine 25/30 + 3 bonus
@GOLD NECKLACE 24/30 + 4 bonus
@SIser187 23/30 + 3 bonus
@KyTeran 21/30 + 4 bonus
@DinoKea 19/24 + 5 bonus
@Charasmatic Enigma 17/24 + 3 bonus
@CGN91 14/18 + 2 bonus
@Temes1066 8/12 + 1 bonus
@Rhaums 5/6

On 7/23/2024 at 8:14 PM, GOLD NECKLACE said:

American Machine and All-American Army vs Hollywood Uncensored

Hollywooooo  all day!

20 hours ago, SIser187 said:

Cage Escape Match

This feels like a great opportunity for a weasel heel win.

(BONUS) Which wrestler will escape the cage in the 4vs4 Cage Escape Match?

I don't think Hollywood Bret Starr has had that moment that really defines him in terms of a true action. I'm picking him because what a weaselly piece of crap move it'd be to be the leader who runs and escapes!

Yep @SIser187 it was pretty much a weasel win. Bret Starr as you said hasn't have a great moment in terms of ring action but it's deliberate as I'm trying to portray him as a NETSTREAM Intercontinental champion, a TV title that was intended to be defended frequently in weekly shoes, that doesn't want to defend the title and is more of a leader and a talker. But I don't mean that his character couldn't evolve into something different in the future. Also Mainstream Hernandez had the best aerial skills in the match so it was easier to imagine him climbing the cage fast.

The Dallas Cowboys vs The Unleashed Bumfholes

Like I mentioned previously, I think the Randy and Zimmy reunion is the best option for you to start getting better numbers from your tag team matches. The Cowboys are mid; the Bumfholes are not.

It's a good night for my favorite faction you are booking.

@GOLD NECKLACE well I can't complain about the rating of the World Tag Team titles matches. In this PPV, World Tag Team titles got a better rating (78) than the North American title (74) that has more prestige. Always there's room for improvement but when I change the champions I don't think it'll be a matter of ratings. The Awesomeness are very consistent it's not like at the beginning of the diary when Fame & Money were the champions, then it was neccessary that the titles changed hands.

Rocky Golden (c) vs Mikey Lau

Unless Rocky has some Hollywood aspirations and is planning on leaving to make a movie (Rocky Stenicky?) he's a guy you roll with for the long term. I don't feel like there was enough of a build up to warrant Lau going over here. That said, I like the Mikey Lau character and feel like, with enough of a story behind it, he could eventually be the one who takes over at the top. Maybe anyway. Haha! Still think the right long term play is Scythe.

The only babyface victory but it's a big one. Plus this just feels like a test to see if Lau can replicate his success with Remo.

What can I say? Mikey Lau's been involved in 2 of the best 3 matches in SWF this year. And I was not a believer at the beginning of the diary. Now I think he's on a roll, even Mexico he did a good job vs a veteran like Snap Dragon. He's becoming an interesting character I think and we are witnessing a progression and he turned heel during the process. It really made sense in my opinion, I think @Shmoe II did me a favor when he chose Mikey Lau turned heel as a reward.

Comments on diary / last episode: I kind of want Gilmore to do the old Bret Hart 'This country needs an enema' routine now. XD

@SIser187 there will be more opportunities for Gilmore to attack the local fans soon haha.

Edited by newbiezness

Predictions for SWF SUPREME TV EPISODE 31

Brett Biggins vs Remo

Darryl Devine vs James Prudence

American Machine vs Pirata Malvado

The Dallas Cowboys (Marshall Dillon & Ranger) vs The Rock City Stars (Rockin' Ryan Turner & Stan Manna)

Mikey Lau vs Oliver Kobb

Main Event:

Nicky Gilbert vs Spencer Spade

SWF Supreme TV #31 Predictions

Remo def. Brett Biggins

James Prudence def. Darryl Devine

American Machine def. Pirata Malvado

The Dallas Cowboys def. The Rock City Stars

Oliver Kobb def. Mikey Lau

Spencer Spade def. Nicky Gilbert

Yes

• Like 1