The C-Verse 2022 Predictions thread

CILL, seeing the success that EMLL had, will likewise change their product to distance themselves from OLLIE. (Seriously, CILL's whole shtick is "OLLIE, but with less money, less pop, and less talent.") They will continue working with QAW and draw on some of the trends of American wrestling to freshen up their product.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Matt_Black said:

(Seriously, CILL's whole shtick is "OLLIE, but with less money, less pop, and less talent.")

As someone who's played a lot of CILL, I kind of disagree with you here. CILL has a much younger roster and more exciting in-ring talent than OLLIE. Most long-running SWF diaries will bring in Amazing Fire Fly or Dragon de Arco Iris Jr. among others, and Darkness Cat is probably the best female high-flyer in the C-Verse right now and a future star. CILL is one of my favorites to play and I'll probably start a save with them in the TEW IX  -- to me, CILL is the closest thing the C-Verse has to Lucha Underground.

I do love me some Cverse, and I always have, but I've never participated in this, so let's have a go.

Biggest story is PGHW, or rather, the closure of PGHW.  Adam has been foreshadowing it for years now, as he does with all the major things he does, and the time is now.  Kawashima suffered a major injury first half of 2020, and they couldn't recover and were done by 2020's end.  A few guys went to BHOTWG, Kitoaji possibly, maybe Ugaki, but the main beneficiary of this was BCG.  The influx of top tier talent, combined with the PRIDE invasion storyline, has seen them explode nationally and they are breathing down BHOTWG necks.  Everyone else is doing pretty solidly.

OLLIE lives.  They got some much needed loyalty from their top guys, and had a great run the last 2 years.  This has been helped by a rather bumbling 2 years by EILL.  They're not struggling, but the glory days are well and truly gone.

CWA has been split, albeit amicably.  Lauren Easter pitched an idea for the women to have a sister company instead of merely being a division within CWA, and management agreed.  They're at most a year in, and Lauren was spot on with her assessment.  CWA Women or whatever it's called, is on fire, and is already considered the biggest female only promotion of all time.

The UK is still boring.  Mark Carnie hasn't been arrested yet, somehow.  Probably on the lamb somewhere honestly.  21CW is in a talent transition period, but they have all the talent in all the places to do it quite nicely.

Australia is also still very boring.

I left the US until last for reasons.  I said the biggest story was PGHW closing, but that's not technically true.  You see, for the first time ever in wrestling, there is a World War.  That's right.  A World War of Wrestling.  The rest of the industry's big companies have had enough of USPW poaching talent and EVERYONE is at war with USPW.  Well, all the big companies anyway.  After all, why else would Adam have spent all this time ensuring there are "national"-sized companies in every major region of the game world, if not to have them all be capable of resisting the global juggernaut?  The straw that broke the camel's back was Jay Chord.  It pains me say it, but he walked out on TCW, signed the biggest contract in wrestling history to sign with USPW, while the World Champ, and dropped my beloved TCW World Heavyweight Championship in the trash live on Reverie.  Understandably, this lead to Chord being blackballed by everyone else, and TCW took a hit, but they recovered nicely, and things are going well with Greg Gauge slotting into the Jay Chord-shaped Main Event hole nicely and Mighty Mo emerging as a more than capable top guy as well, especially now that he's free from that goddamned useless Tana-shaped anchor he's been forced to carry around.

• Like 4

I think to mirror real life, there will be an Elite new company, by a new character who owns a premier league club, but the promotion will be in the UK. I think the UK scene is perfect for a c-verse AEW, as it could be founded by "not TK" as someone who grew up obsessed with RoF and hates the 21CW monopoly in the region.

United States: USPW's global expansion eats backlash due to an overly patriotic American product. Despite superior coverage throughout every region, they only find popularity outside of North America in India. In the U.S., they're still growing in popularity fueled by the same formula as guys like Rick Law, Julius Moor and Running Wolf are closer to their USPW primes (aka their 40s). 

Meanwhile, Emma Chase becomes the mastermind of SWF's revival through her marriage with head booker Eric Eisen. Nothing too transformative, a further changing of the guards from Rogue/Valiant/Brandon James/Angry Gilmore/The Crippler to Mikey Lau/Scythe/Spencer Spade/Primus Allen/Des Davids/Atom Smasher while Remo and Rocky Golden remain the company's top guys. Since it's only a two year jump, I assume the roster will remain somewhat unchanged outside of the callup of Deever Arnold and Hellion. Big Smack Scott replaces Ana Garcia at the commentary desk and he is so unhinged that Emma Chase turns face. 

TCW is in an ROH-type limbo, now closer to CZCW than SWF. Great matches, remaining TV deal and an avid fanbase but no longer a threat to the national companies. Jay Chord outpaces both Aaron Andrews and Wolf Hawkins as the company's top star. Greg Gauge is next in line, and has taken over Syndicate as a call-back to his father. Mighty Meaty wins tag-team of the year in 2021 before fans have their hearts torn out by Giant Tana's betrayal, forming C-Verse's Bloodline with Akima, Toma, Bali, Rhino, Kanoshiki and Arthur Dexter Bradley. Mighty Mo squashes every single member within a year. 

In the indies, GSW and IPW continue to make peace following Nemesis' passing. However, CJ Weston (based on his booking score) continues to grow Grimm's company while IPW lacks Campbell's creative spark. CZCW is still the top west coast company but it lacks the same signature stars from the Fox Mask-era. Ash Campbell is the top star for both PSW and IPW, having a Cody-esque revival. NYCW continues to provide old-school wrestling, the only eligible indie promotion for WrestleWorld to decline to a streaming deal as Vessey continues to cater the product to old south Brooklynites who bemoan how much NYC has changed. QAW is now the biggest indie in America, corning the women's wrestling market thanks to AAA's shuttering. Alina America is now as big as prime Joanne Rodriguez and Foxxy LaRue isn't far behind. Kanzen opens in Hawaii, bridging the American and Japanese market while giving backyard wrestlers and unsigned ex-CZCW talents something to do. Insane Machine, Plague and Snap Dragon are all stakeholders. And finally in FCW, Island Boy Apollo is now the company's top babyface while a returning Boriken Love Machine is quickly becoming his chief rival. 

Canada: Not really keen about this region, but CWA probably needs a few more game cycles before any dramatic changes, especially with just two years passing. Edd Stone comes home and squashes his family feud after his father's passing. R.K. Hayes opens up UCW and quickly builds up a cult following. Sayeed Ali, Shane Nelson, Gargantuan and Ryan Powell provide fans with something different from the dorky product of CWA. ACPW continues to be a starter promotion in the shadow of 4C. For fun, they sign Troy Winner who trains to be a cruiserweight.

Mexico: EILL does not actually agree to send developmental workers to OLLIE as the two remaining grandfathered companies are now fairly equal rivals. OLLIE keeps their core and Mr. Lucha III, Extraordinario and Hijo de Mephisto finally fully replace the Eternal Kings to massive success by dipping back into the formula of the "People's Promotion": cheap tickets, memorable characters and fan loyalty. That's not to say EILL is floundering as it continues to boast a strong roster post-Champagne and Jorge Sr. But Jorge Jr. can't beat the nepo baby allegations and Soul Taker's booking is severely kneecapped. EMLL finally gets a streaming deal (c'mon, that product needs to be on a screen) and Muerto collects the rings to open an endless underworld portal, which product-wise brings in both tag-team wrestling and trios matches. Have no idea what CILL exists for but I guess their young guys improve and their old guys retire. Aztec Prince goes to America. 

UK: 21CW cuts lots of fat by releasing their endless National School wrestlers, who will be less recognizable due to repackaging and AI renders. Tommy Cornell is still incredible but he's slowed down just enough that there's debate on who the best wrestler in the world is. Riley McManus signs with CWW, which continues to carve out a role as wrestling's true grappling company. SNP's grift is starting to catch up, with England's own Operation Lullaby brewing. Dunton Hall is outed as a fraud. 

Europe: Three companies continue to exist in harmony. Scheming Behemoth auctions off his massive suit of armor and raises money for charity. The Johanssons continue to take liberties on jobbers, one day trying it on someone with "Bad Ass Reputation" and end up getting obliterated. 

Japan: BHOTWG is still vulnerable and struggling with replacing its last heavyweight guard. But Heavy Artillery's break up and subsequent feud is feeding mouths. And KC Glenn mows down the top four super juniors in an unprecedented push as he now looks at moving to the heavyweight division, with his matches against Emerald Angel and Elemental III going down as some of the greatest of all time. PGHW's next generation is now fully established but remains a distant #2. BCG is now on TV and Funakoshi is still chopping people in half. Haruki Kudo joins WLW, which still reels from the yakuza scandal. EX2010 and SAISHO continue to round out Japanese wrestling. Eisuku Hoshino wins an election. No new companies. 

Australia: RAW remains the Swoop McCarthy show and keeps finding guys with high star quality and good mic skills to bloat the main event scene. Tombstone and Big Mac get a sizable push while an aging Kerry Wayne joins APW and quickly gets a megapush. DIW survives another year. F.E.A.R. reforms in ZEN, although Necromancer is continually in-and-out of New Zealand due to his WLW contract. Bruce the Giant returns home and starts a wrestling school and the graduates are pretty bad in the ring. 

India: The Guru returns home and starts a local company in West Bengal and signs many of Singh's alumni. Pro wrestling still isn't cricket, but popularity is blossoming thanks to USPW's influence and the region now boasts around 20 workers (most with full-time jobs outside of the industry), several referees and a few managers. 

• Like 2

Alex DeColt returns to wrestling as the owner of Simply Awesome Wrestling. He gains a lot of goodwill hosting an annual convention for indy wrestlers and legends to reunite.

In TEW X he will have lost this goodwill when everyone realizes SAWcon was a big deez nutz joke and he is run out of Canada.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pteroid said:

Alex DeColt returns to wrestling as the owner of Simply Awesome Wrestling. He gains a lot of goodwill hosting an annual convention for indy wrestlers and legends to reunite.

In TEW X he will have lost this goodwill when everyone realizes SAWcon was a big deez nutz joke and he is run out of Canada.

Where he's now launched SAWCoin and is starting to get fans back

I'd like to see a handful of the mainstay promotions shuttered. Have something (like a pandemic?) in the ensuing two years cause a lot of the smaller promotions die off, and all of the promotions take a popularity hit. The biggest ones especially.

The USPW/TCW/SWF juggling act needs to end. Have 2 of them survive, with the one that doesn't either get swallowed up by one of the other two, or just outright crash and burn.

I'd like to see QAW, 5SSW and CWWF grow by leaps. Perhaps by having USPW and CWA both "forget" about Women's wrestling and place it lower and lower on the card, forcing good talent to work elsewhere. Perhaps even have the three of them in a Women's only alliance, freely sharing talent in a "rising tide lifts all boats" sort of approach. In fact, I'd like to see this become the spearhead of a women's revolution across the world, with smaller promotions opening up in each area.

I like the idea of 21CW (or another British promotion) joining the biggest promotions. It's time that some of the bigger names start going to other places than the US and Japan.

At this point, India needs at least a Small promotion, with 2 or 3 Tiny ones only just opened.

Lastly, a number of the mid-range independent promotions should either merge or close, thinning the herd of sorts.

PS: I also support the rebranding of USPW to Reverie Pro Wrestling to attempt to move away from the general worldwide dislike of anything overly patriotically American.

• Like 1

USA: An investor takes advantage of Wrestleworld's immense popularity and buys out multiple indy companies to make a super-company which is like the AEW analog. TCW or SWF suffer immensely to maintain the status quo of a "big 3". 

Canada: A new indy company, probably with a women's division, pops up just to not have only two companies in the country. 

Mexico: Everyone is on the money but I will add that the new generation of CILL finally aging into their prime will make them an actual player. They might have an identity crisis trying to fully differentiate themselves from OLLIE.

British Isles: 21CW bubble bursts and the indie scene in the country is rejuvenated from all the KC Glenn/Dan Stone Jr cosplayers popping up. 

Japan: Burning Hammer struggles but gets a couple star recruits either already debuting or to debut and has to rely on big gaijins to draw, PGHW enters a new golden age, BCG is a player and WLW is smaller but more interesting than before with their NewGen ready to put on MOTY contenders every month.

Europe: I think we finally get something disrupting this state of nothingness in Europe. But I have no clue what it is, it could go any direction. 

Australia: DIW is still alive and kicking ass but we might get some shenanigans. McMinister could be tired of being bullied into extinction, RAW could have randomly become too expensive for the channel, who knows.

USA:

I'm expecting the Big 3 to stay the Big 3, but TCW will have fallen even further behind and the SWF are closing in on USPW. I'm expecting the three to have their product gap continue to widen, with USPW staying close to what they were at in 2020, SWF moving towards a more teen-oriented/attitude era style product, and TCW, after their continued decline moving further towards work-rate to try and secure their niche in the market. I don't think Jay Chord had a set contract in 2020, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's set up for his contract to expire soon after game-start. He'd probably demand a lot of money, giving TCW players the choice between signing him and potentially dooming your economics, or cutting your losses and either recommitting to Andrews/Hawkins, or trying to build up new stars. Game-start time for SWF, their main feud is Face Champion (I'm hoping for Mikey Lau) going against Spencer Spade, giving players a good outline for who their top-star is going to be in this edgier product. SWF also get's a woman's division and gets a large portion of that division from 5STAR. USPW, uhhhh, is USPW. I never did a USPW game just because they don't interest me at all, so I don't really have any specifics other than what I'm putting for the wildcard in the region.

Independents, not much different. I'm hoping one of IPW/GSW won their war and bought out the competition, and I'm hoping PSW changed their product to be more work rate focused.  American Cobras have been picked up full-time in Japan and are no longer in the U.S, Youngman, Perez, and Callum all got picked up by Big 3 companies. Pablo Rodriguez no longer works for CZCW. MAW and TCW's relationship still continues, and USPW has opened their own developmental promotion. 

Wildcards: TCW's falling size led them to do something radical, and they've joined COTT. Nicky Champion will no longer be with USPW. COTT expands outside of North America, BHOTWG U.S. developmental promotion. Jack Bruce comes out of retirement and joins the SWF.

Mexico:

Like most other people, I think EILL will have fallen off a bit, but I don't think OLLIE will have some major resurgence. EMLL, however, catches fire after Pablo Rodriguez signs with them, claiming that he is on a "Holy Crusade" to purge the demons from EMLL, and they become Mexico's #2 promotion. CILL continues to be CILL, and an all-women's promotion is created in Mexico.

Wildcards: Champagne Lover will be moved from "Out of the Business" to "On-Hiatus", and after some in-game time, will be signable. 

Canada:

Like USPW, Canada exists. No major changes other than an all-women indie opening up. I think some new DeColt/Stone children will also be put into the database, though I'm unsure if they will have already debuted or not.

Wildcards: A rogue member of the DeColts sets up an outlaw, sports entertainment promotion, and a rogue Stone sets up a work rate one.  Edd Stone is CWA World Champion, David Stone Jr is in RIPW.

UK:

21CW is stronger than ever, becoming the 3rd most popular company worldwide (I'm not sure if they were in 2020, I don't think so) after getting major TV deals in Canada and India. They've signed multiple stars from Europe, with Landon Mallory being the biggest success at the start of the game. CWW has managed to pick up some major buzz, and they have formed a surprising international relationship with BCG, who will have an excursion deal with them. Mark Carnie was busted by MI5 for some heinous stuff, so no more SNP, but a new promotion in Scotland was started by the owner of their most successful Football club, with their product being a midpoint between CWW's work rate and 21CW. New promotion is one of COTT's non-NA members. A new hardcore promotion is set up in Ireland, hopefully led by someone who's not a scumbag, and a new, smaller independent opens up in Wales. All-in-all, the UK is having a wrestling boom. 

Wildcards: TCW's economic issues lead to them selling the trademark for Syndicate to Tommy Cornell, and he restarts the faction in 21CW. 21CW starts a developmental promotion in Europe. 

Europe:

Juan Martinez is the top star in UEW, Bern Boys have gone split and are both rising singles stars in their company, and a new developmental promotion for 21CW has opened up.

Wildcards: Completely contradicting what my prediction, a single company was able to quickly devour the other two, becoming a European superpower who's quickly closing in on 21CW's Continental popularity. New Russian company. 

Oceania:

Will Beaumont is RAW's top star after Swoop joins another company outside of the region (I'm betting 21CW), they still dominate Australia. DIW & APW still exist, Zen is #2 in the region though. Brodie Lachlan will be a Star or Major Star in RAW.

Wildcards: Another contradictory one, but RAW has a massive ratings drop which leads to the media cutting their funding. The Australian scene enters a dark age as their was an exodus of talent out of Oceania after RAW collapsed. Many of the younger RAW stars are in USPW's developmental promotion in the U.S. 

India:

Two promotions, one work rate, the other sports entertainment. They are at war with each other. Both are very small, but have TV deals that give them the opportunity to grow quick at game-start.

Wildcards: Work rate promotion is a developmental for BHOTWG (if they do not have one open in the U.S), there will be a young wrestler in India who will have all of the stats to become a future figurehead for a major company, but he will be young and raw enough that either company that signs him can mold him how they want.

Japan:

The main course, my favourite region in the game, Japan. BHOTWG's holds onto first place, but their popularity hasn't changed much from 2020 to 2022. The product has been stagnant, but not static enough to cause their fall-off. Top of the card has continued to age and no real replacements outside of Sakai and Keith have been found. Yasunobu Masuno (did I get his name right, it's been awhile since I've played) is no longer with Burning Hammer, KC Glenn is the star of the Junior's Division but the game will be set for him to always agree to increase in weight class, so he'll naturally move up to Heavyweight sometime soon after the start of the game. PGHW has fallen to second place, but has joined COTT alongside TCW, becoming their overseas partner in Japan. Magnum Kobe has either won the Elite Series by now or is no longer signed with them, the tag team with Chojiro Kitoaji has been broken up. BCG is Japan's #2, Funakoshi will have at least a 5-point increase in star quality, Razan Okamoto will have national popularity to rival some of BHOTWG's top stars, and Yoshinaka Taku will either be a Star or Major Star. EXODUS sits at 4 after passing WLW, though some of their biggest stars being poached by BHOTWG 2 months before the start of the game gives players the chance to rebuild. WLW just hasn't been able to recover from the Yakuza scandal, despite Masa Kurata's best effort carrying the company. 5Star has had a rival promotion open up, taking some of their workers, and SAISHO exists. There will be a new hardcore company.

Wildcards: Complete PGHW collapse, their stars are either picked up by the remaining Japanese promotions (Kozue Kawashima to BCG) or go to America. If this happens, a new, much smaller work rate company will also be open in Japan, started by one of PRIDE's pillars. Joshi boom leads to 5Star becoming Japan's #2, one of PGHW's major stars from the past era has a medical miracle and unretires, a major American star has jumped ship from the U.S and joined BHOTWG (depending on TCW's situation, I'm thinking Greg Gauge).

Other:

Possibly a complete pipe dream, but I think there will be at least one new region for this game. I'd like it to be either South America or China, but I'll go with South America just cause I think it has more potential. The largest companies in South America will both be in Brazil, with one being Faux-MMA, started by a member of some BJJ family (Gracies, basically), while the other will be something a lot closer to USPW. Very similar situation to Canada during NOTBPW/CGC days. One medium, one small but close to medium. Smaller Lucha Libre company in Buenos Ares.  

• Like 1

I've got a couple of relatively minor ones:

1. Phil Vibert will be hired by SWF or TCW and be on the booking committee, if not the head booker. 

2. ZEN will still be alive after receiving a cash infusion from some goofy event. Something like Halloween Knight winning a lawsuit after he was hit by a limo.

3. There will be new Canadian and UK companies, continuing to challenge the semi-monopolies 21CW and CWA have.

4. Puerto Rican Power will sell FCW to another indie promotion.

5. A foreign company will begin expanding into the US. Either one of the Japan companies or a surprise RAW expansion based on their Swoop momentum. 

Posted (edited)
On 7/5/2024 at 1:19 PM, Harts4Life said:

I'd like to see a handful of the mainstay promotions shuttered. Have something (like a pandemic?) in the ensuing two years cause a lot of the smaller promotions die off, and all of the promotions take a popularity hit. The biggest ones especially.

I've always thought change in the CornellVerse made the universe feel a lot more realistic, and some of the promotions in decline either closing or dropping in size would improve CVerse gameplay. 

The C-Verse's nWo equivalent, NEO, also took off in TEW 2020. That stable in theory could really revolutionize the CornellVerse scene.

I made a C-Verse mod, in part, to play out those two scenarios.

I also understand why many players have pushed back against this happening. My hunch is that promotions in decline like OLLIE and TCW won't close down or lose a lot of popularity due to the pandemic, but it's definitely possible they do.

Edited by ColdBloodedSausageMaker

TCW rebounds and is in competition with SWF which is in a downturn from drama between the Eisen Brothers. The top 5 in TCW are all retained. (Aaron Andrews, Jay Chord, Mighty Mo, Greg Gauge, and Wolf Hawkins)

Ernest Youngman(TCW), Nelson Callum(SWF), Tennessee Williams(USPW), Frankie Boy Perez(SWF), Bradley Blaze(TCW), and Cowboy Buck Winchester(TCW) have all joined one of the Top 3 in the USA. 

Jack Pryde is signed to PSW or NYCW and has become an MJF-level prospect. Dreadnought works in Japan. Charlie Corner has signed with NYCW and is getting a mega push. 

USPW has overextended its reach and has become a retirement home of sorts signing away Sammy Bach from TCW. Still, by far the number 1 promotion in the world but at risk as the toxic locker room and creative team are infighting causing massive rifts across the company

Ricky Dale Johnson has rejoined TCW as headbooker. Phil Vibert has opened a new promotion in the Great Lake Region.

A new medium-sized promotion has opened in either the UK or Canada that emulates Tony Khan's entrance into the pro wrestling world. I think the UK would be great for this to rival 21CW's monopoly.

I'll start off with US's big three, based on the clues given on the 2020 Cornellverse

USPW is still the biggest promotion in the world. They might have renamed to something more global friendly, but it's no question that Reverie's powerhouse is stronger than ever. Global reach plus infinite reserves of money have allowed USPW to set their eyes on stealing the best talents around the world, from Mexico to Europe to Japan, which has soured other company's views on them. Names like Heihachiro Sakai, Leigh Burton, El Leon, Swoop McCarthy now call USPW home, and the company has started running shows worldwide. Rich Money still keeps booking himself as the top name in the company, having gotten on bad terms with some of the roster, most notably Nicky Champion, causing him to leave the company.

TCW has jumped over SWF and is again in their spot as the number 2 promotion in the USA. A combination of a workrate-heavy product that produces some of the best matches in the world, along with a strong roster, as well as having their biggest stars in Aaron Andrews and Wolf Hawkins under long term contracts means, despite the doubts, TCW was setting up for long term success. TCW has been very profitable for BriCo, to the point they've decided to expand the company by introducing either a new Women's division or a Cruiserweight division, which has been very successful. They're on the best spot they've been since 2008, but still a mile behind USPW.

SWF has fallen behind TCW for a multitude of reasons. Jerry and Eric don't have Richard's mind for business, and their egos have constantly clashed over booking decisions, with both trying to one up the previous one's attempts. Fans also haven't taken to Rocky Golden as a figurehead as well as the Eisens expected, with him still being labeled as an outsider. A toxic inner circle, being made of half of Jerry and half of Eric's guys hasn't helped. Not all is lost though, as they still have an incredibly talented homegrown roster, and names like Spencer Spade, Primus Allen, Mikey Lau might be who SWF needs to put their chips on to save the company. Of course, if you manage to get both Eisens on the same page, that is.

On 7/3/2024 at 12:04 PM, Kiheiji said:

wrestling. Either this, or Ken F

I think Alicia Strong jumps ship to a fast rising QAW maybe as the new booker. Alicia's presence as the new face of QAW helps them land a big tv deal, they would make a smart choice for a streaming service.

35 minutes ago, smmccallum said:

I think Alicia Strong jumps ship to a fast rising QAW maybe as the new booker. Alicia's presence as the new face of QAW helps them land a big tv deal, they would make a smart choice for a streaming service.

I could see that. The two year jump ahead would put her at 39, which is an age where USPW starts cutting talent loose. Even if they don't, I could definitely see her jumping before she's asked to job too much.

Hoping for some new women's promotions. Maybe someone leaves 5SSW and creates their own Joshi promotion. A trios title at one of the big US promotions would be cool.

I like the idea someone had in here about Emma Chase becoming a key part of the booking committee. Would make it easy to justify a women's division starting up in SWF, too - Emma is the momentum behind that division.

___

There's also an interesting idea (which I think would be too sudden given how young CWA is) where TCW continues to have its top talents poached (mostly by USPW), and it realises that it can't sustain its battle against USPW/SWF in the US.

So there is a merger between TCW and CWA (Perhaps named Championship Wrestling Alliance) to try to a) combine rosters to be a stronger force and b) focus on becoming a huge success in Canada, where SWF and USPW barely (if at all) run shows.

It could involve a fun invasion angle for players to book, too.

• Like 6