Alternative CornellVerse 2022 Mod (FULLY PLAYABLE BETA 1.10 Released 18th August)

So I think the mod is officially fully playable now. A few graphics added, most notable celebrities, so may need to redownload the picture pack.

I put off sorting touring schedules as I thought it would take ages...I had been working on the 2026 version of the mod for so long I had forgot there weren't many touring promotions in this version! 5SSW, BCG and WCG are set up, BHOTWG and PGHW are set up too, but not currently using tours.

For INSPIRES and non-Japanese promotions using tours I haven't set a start/end tour. That is because I don't see the non-Japanese one's working the same way, and INSPIRES I see as using their own written contracts guys, rather than hiring people for tours.

I may end up going back and changing workers histories/bios to have touring history with BCG, WCG and 5SSW. I'll do some testing and see how those histories would look. But every other update now is just things like sorting out real dates, non-workers heights and weights, potentially adding the new non-celebrities etc. But I may not update again until full release

Version 1.07

Events Looked At For Avoiding Holidays/A Few Date Changes

BCG And WCG Touring Schedules Set Up

Celebrities Added

5SSW Tour Highlights Deal Added

• Like 8

• lavelleuk changed the title to Alternative CornellVerse 2022 Mod (FULLY PLAYABLE BETA 1.07 Released 15 August)

Lovely jubbly and I might have to bring out

image.gif.697d3d259eae3db6b965f534f937cbc0.gif

to celebrate. I was eagerly waiting for this to be fully updated before I returned to it, and because I avoid Japan entirely because the schedules give me nightmares, I can finally begin again. WLW in your database I'm thinking about playing though as they don't have shivers touring schedules.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Heinzreich said:

WLW in your database I'm thinking about playing though as they don't have shivers touring schedules.

I was surprised to see they were a touring company in TEWIX, think that's the first time they've had tours isn't it?

I enjoyed a save I did with PGHW when touring, but I do prefer the "western" schedule if I'm honest

While I love the constant updates, at the same time, I don't, because I'm using Azzak's match mod with it, so I have to go in every time theres an update, delete the match types and then re-import the new ones.

I mean it's easy and I'm not expecting them to be in there already. Just a first world problem on my part haha

2 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

I was surprised to see they were a touring company in TEWIX, think that's the first time they've had tours isn't it?

I enjoyed a save I did with PGHW when touring, but I do prefer the "western" schedule if I'm honest

They were touring in 2020 too. I've tried a touring company in ThunderVerse, but I just find the games move waaaay too slow, and I'm already a pretty slow player even on western schedules.

Edited by Heinzreich

1 hour ago, Chikbot said:

While I love the constant updates, at the same time, I don't, because I'm using Azzak's match mod with it, so I have to go in every time theres an update, delete the match types and then re-import the new ones.

I mean it's easy and I'm not expecting them to be in there already. Just a first world problem on my part haha

Then you're about to hate me...

1 hour ago, Heinzreich said:

They were touring in 2020 too. I've tried a touring company in ThunderVerse, but I just find the games move waaaay too slow, and I'm already a pretty slow player even on western schedules.

Huh, weird, shows how little I use the default database these days lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ok, so I said I thought I was done but I KNEW I'd make a mistake as soon as I said that! Realized after I hadn't sorted IWW's schedule, so sorry guys, another update, sorry!! I also hadn't made a 21CW event inactive, but I quickly did that earlier 5mins after updating the post, but hey it's included anyway!

Version 1.08

IWW Schedule Fixed

1KI, 21CW And 5SSW Title Lineages Now Have Real Dates

21CW Wicked Made Inactive

• Like 3

• lavelleuk changed the title to Alternative CornellVerse 2022 Mod (FULLY PLAYABLE BETA 1.08 Released 15 August)

Now that this feels a bit ready, I may finally get the game this weekend, been just using the demo to go through things like making sure I have my favorite pics for wrestlers lol. 

Definitely doing another SWF run. Was thinking of doing some personal editing and just having a women's division already established.

I'll also be picking this up to sink my teeth into. Going to be doing Devil Women and get that going a few years but I have a few projects I might book ahead for. What I call my Eden save - Devil Women, AAA and Eve, also thinking of an RTG starting in Japan with I think NeoTokyo though I might also look at the sans ring circus fed because that doesn't make me feel like I need an underlying magical girls level storyline lol, either way my aim is to get the fed big enough that my character can go on excursion in Battles For Hell and get murdered on her last show, come back to her original fed with an undead type gimmick.

Edited by Teasenitryn

6 hours ago, lavelleuk said:

Then you're about to hate me...

As I said, it's more of a "first world problem" if anything, things being in top shape is worth the 30 or so seconds it takes to delete the match types and import the other ones

Ok Ok I apologise once again! I was on heavy painkillers yesterday, and in my mind because INSPIRES and Caninja weren't doing traditional tours I didn't need to sort their schedule out. Woke up today and realised what an idiot past me was!

Doing INSPIRES schedule led me to change some belts to incorporate new area specific titles, so picture pack is updated BUT only with a couple of belts so not a huge deal. 

Unless someone's come to me now with a big issue that needs fixed I GENUINLY *THINK* this will be the last small update before sorting all the dates and stuff and taking this off "beta" and being fully released, allowing me to either play the game...or work on the 2026 mod lol. I forgot to add last time, I will be looking at power structures too, so creative teams, inner circle, head refs etc. but that'll all come as one rather than giving updates every few days!

Version 1.09

INSPIRES Schedule Fixed

INSPIRES Titles Adjusted For New “Defend In Certain Countries” Feature/Adjusted Tournaments

Caninja Schedule Fixed

Andorra Added

Ljubljana Added

Astana Added

Scott Pride/Maximum Destruction Injury History Dates Adjusted

• Like 8

• lavelleuk changed the title to Alternative CornellVerse 2022 Mod (FULLY PLAYABLE BETA 1.09 Released 16th August)
11 hours ago, Chikbot said:

Just as an FYI, for 5SSW at least, you didn't label one of the tour ends(Big Crush) properly and its not labeled an end of the tour. its a quick in game fix but I just wanted to let people know

Thank you for that, not sure what happened there as I either mass edit the normal events to be tour ending, and any with #1 to be tour starts, or I just copy and paste from default data externally. So no idea how one got missed. I appreciate the heads up!

Because I am fixing that mistake I thought I would just update the database with what's been done since, but as Chikbot said if it's easier just tick the box in Big Crush if you can't be bothered with another download!

Version 1.10

5SSW Tour Error Fixed (Big Crush Is Now End Of Tour)

ACPW Schedule Reworked (Sunday Events Now Saturday +1)

BHOTWG Events Moved To Match Complete Title Lineage

ACPW, AAA, AE, APW, B-WILD, BOH, BTW, BCG, BHOWTG, 4C Title Lineage Updated To Real Dates

• Like 7

• lavelleuk changed the title to Alternative CornellVerse 2022 Mod (FULLY PLAYABLE BETA 1.10 Released 18th August)

So I'm not sure how it will effect the game its just a warning but Mistress Luna is dating both Bitch Boy and Gimp Boy and it gives you a warning. On top of that she set to be dating some one outside the business and that conflicts with her dating relations with the two in game workers.

Also DareSheDevil is dating 2 in game workers QT Pi and Phantom and you get a warning for this too

1 hour ago, Irish Wolf said:

So I'm not sure how it will effect the game its just a warning but Mistress Luna is dating both Bitch Boy and Gimp Boy and it gives you a warning. On top of that she set to be dating some one outside the business and that conflicts with her dating relations with the two in game workers.

Also DareSheDevil is dating 2 in game workers QT Pi and Phantom and you get a warning for this too

The game doesn't know how to handle polyamory but since the game passes through it's not a big deal

On 8/27/2024 at 7:46 PM, demonofjustice said:

Any chance this mod will get compatible with the AI renders present in TEW IX's default database? Thank you for your good work!

It's not something I am planning, but a few people have have asked about it on this thread so if people wanted to team up and do it I would happily add a separate picture folder download

On 8/27/2024 at 12:27 PM, Chikbot said:

The game doesn't know how to handle polyamory but since the game passes through it's not a big deal

Hey we only just got a transwoman in the Cverse in 2022 - I expect Polyamorous relationships by around 2040.   Mexico remains Exotico free.

Edited by alpha2117
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...