๐ŸŸฃ ๐—˜๐——๐—๐—”๐— ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐Ÿญ ๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ | AI-Generated | Ultra-Realistic | GIF & JPG Versions

1 hour ago, EdJames said:

You literally just drag the new pictures into the picture folder of the game and itโ€™ll replace them. Iโ€™d suggest backing up the old ones in case you want to go back.

Itโ€™s not an official update - I didnโ€™t get any response to that suggestion so ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿป

Hey mate, thanks so much for the reply. It also should definitely be considered as an update, but I figure the drama over it probs make it a less likely one to happen. But for what it's worth they look damn good and it breathes such a fresh air into the game.ย 

ย 

4 hours ago, ubernoobDXA said:

Just download the pictures from the link and drag/drop them from your zip program into wherever you have your TEW IX/Pictures/Default/People folder .ย  Overwrite them when asked.ย  Same for the other pictures you want to replace, just in their proper folders (TEW IX/Pictures/Default/<whatever you are replacing>)ย 

Wait for the "Transparent GIF Framed" link to go up once that's done if you want them in the style the game currently has in it.

I appreciate this, looks like I'll be sitting tight for awhile to update them but that's cool. Again thanks so much

10 hours ago, ZonaCidal said:

The one of the right but it needs to be the HITMAN shades instead of the black one here.ย 

image.gif

I went with 'Hitman style' shades... Gif isn't super easy to alt at times - I'd have probably had a better outcome with a JPEG or png.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HiPlus said:

Hey mate, thanks so much for the reply. It also should definitely be considered as an update, but I figure the drama over it probs make it a less likely one to happen. But for what it's worth they look damn good and it breathes such a fresh air into the game.ย 

ย 

I appreciate this, looks like I'll be sitting tight for awhile to update them but that's cool. Again thanks so much

Literally days away now.

Well....that's me done!ย 
A whopping 3,160 people re-done and the final 145 images just uploaded to the MEGA.

Some highlights of the final batch...

image.gifย image.gifย image.gifย image.gif

I'm going to go and lie down in a dark room for a month.ย ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Like 9
  • Thanks 12

Right now, I have a script running to convert all of these into the smaller transparent GIFS.ย 

Once that has finished running (and this'll probably be tomorrow), I'll get these all put onto a couple of different JPG background options for people, likely the black and white used in the GIF backgrounds and the traditional blue background from previous games.

• Like 3

• EdJames changed the title to ๐ŸŸฃ [โ„‚๐•†๐•„โ„™๐•ƒ๐”ผ๐•‹๐”ผ] ๐—˜๐——๐—๐—”๐— ๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐Ÿญ ๐—จ๐—ฝ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ | AI-Generated | Ultra-Realistic | GIF & JPG Versions

Just wanted to take a moment to say a huge THANK YOU for all of your efforts in creating this pic pack for the CVerse.

I am looking forward to seeing the update logos and backgrounds as well.

Your work is great and I am very thankful to have this content in my saves!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Looks great! Thanks for all of the hard work; I really appreciate it.

Question: for those of us who are not technically advanced/do not have access to Photoshop templates, could the unassigned workers also be converted into various picture formats?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, hbharman said:

Looks great! Thanks for all of the hard work; I really appreciate it.

Question: for those of us who are not technically advanced/do not have access to Photoshop templates, could the unassigned workers also be converted into various picture formats?

Can they? Yes.

Am I going to do it? No, sorry.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ZonaCidal said:

I did a database search for 'Has No Picture" and only 1 pop up. Carlos Moreno. I just downloaded the .gifs about 5 minutes ago.ย 

He was in the 7th August pack, but doesnโ€™t look like I pasted him into the main folder. Now fixed. Thanks.

• Like 1

Fantastic stuff! Every time I look on this page it amazes me, can't wait for more! Also, Ernest on the right is how I picture Ernest!

I have now downloaded the entire megapack for transparent gifs (amazing job btw), and I have found just one worker who is missing; Hector Moreno (EILL Broadcaster).

I also noticed that the alt pics (unmasked pics) for masked luchadores are all (or mostly) missing, do you plan on adding these?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, joshbrady91 said:

Fantastic stuff! Every time I look on this page it amazes me, can't wait for more! Also, Ernest on the right is how I picture Ernest!

I have now downloaded the entire megapack for transparent gifs (amazing job btw), and I have found just one worker who is missing; Hector Moreno (EILL Broadcaster).

I also noticed that the alt pics (unmasked pics) for masked luchadores are all (or mostly) missing, do you plan on adding these?

Iโ€™ll sort the Carlos/Hector situation tonight.

โ€Maybeโ€ is my only answer on the unmasked guys - no promises - same on the unassigned ones.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, FINisher said:

Any chance of a re-render of Nakayama? The default image is so cool looking and the new one looks a bit goofy.

If you dislike 1 out of 3,154 characters...I think we'll survive ;)

• Haha 2

I would appreciate the unmasked ones (I'm avoiding lucha de apeutas matches for this reason :D ), but I also appreciate this has already been a LOT of work and that's even more, so I just want a massive thank you @EdJamesย and anyone else who has helped. This is an incredible piece of work, and I'm sure at times it came with a lot of frustration โค๏ธย 

12 minutes ago, benjirino said:

I would appreciate the unmasked ones (I'm avoiding lucha de apeutas matches for this reason :D ), but I also appreciate this has already been a LOT of work and that's even more, so I just want a massive thank you @EdJamesย and anyone else who has helped. This is an incredible piece of work, and I'm sure at times it came with a lot of frustration โค๏ธย 

At a quick glance, that looks like about another 84 images that would need creatingย ๐Ÿซฃ

If you're there desperate to unmask one character, just use remove.bg to get rid of the background from one of the unassigned wrestlers and resize it. Nobody needs me to create 84 new images to service the probable 1 or 2 unmaskings they do in their game.ย 

• Thanks 1