🟣 𝗘𝗗𝗝𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝟭 𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 | AI-Generated | Ultra-Realistic | GIF & JPG Versions

On 8/14/2024 at 1:24 AM, EdJames said:

"I really wish you would get the CWA events done tonight" I hear literally nobody ask. Well nobody is in luck...

CWA_Apocalypse.jpg CWA_BigCityBrawl.jpg CWA_WrestleFestival.jpg CWA_UltimateShowdown.jpg

CWA_TotalElimination.jpg CWA_SuperSlam.jpg CWA_SummerSmash.jpg CWA_LastManStanding.jpg

CWA_CompanyOfLegends.jpg CWA_ClashClassic.jpg CWA_ChaosInTheCage.jpg

These are fantastic. Would you be willing to share the background you used for these so I can try to make my custom events fit in style wise?

1 hour ago, Keeperodd said:

Just an error I came across with the framed version, Candy Floss has a body outside the frame, and the head also not lined up correctly cause of it, it seems.

Candy Floss.gif

Dammit, it's done this on quite a few. Let me fix the script.

Posted (edited)

Here are the five that were messed up! Turns out the original PNGs weren't 150x150, which was what was throwing it out. (Fixed in the MEGA)

Logan Wolfsbaine.gif Chikafusa Tadeshi.gif Carlos Barrera.gif Candy Floss.gif Bret Graveson.gif
Logan Wolfsbaine.gif Chikafusa Tadeshi.gifCarlos Barrera.gifCandy Floss.gifBret Graveson.gif    
Logan Wolfsbaine.jpg Chikafusa Tadeshi.jpg Carlos Barrera.jpg Candy Floss.jpgBret Graveson.jpg

Logan Wolfsbaine.jpg Chikafusa Tadeshi.jpg Carlos Barrera.jpgBret Graveson.jpg Candy Floss.jpg

Edited by EdJames
  • Like 2