PSW: Furnace of Champions

Logan Wolfsbaine and Buck Winchester vs Ernest Yougman and Xavi Ferrera

Cerberus vs ???
Expect the big man to win, unless TW turns up and lures him away for a countout.

Dustin Deuce vs Teddy Powell 
Not really familiar with either, so it's a guess.

The Hangman vs Rhino Umaga
Tag shenanigans are likely, but I think the new hot property goes over.

Bonus Point: Will the score be higher or lower than last week (47)?
The main event should be excellent.

Bonus Point: Xavi will pin or submit Logan in the main event?
I think Xavi or Buck gets a pin over one of the guys leaving (if that's legit happening) to boost his stock and essentially replace him. I don't know who of Youngman and Logan is going, but I've picked Xavi over Logan on a whim.

Edited by Willsky

So, you need to rewrite the next few shows and get the Jebediah lost love storyline cooking. Also the Hangman Experience is giving "and Meg" energy from old Family Guy, which is great. 

Predictions

I have no clue who could be leaving PSW-- So, I'm thinking Xavi is going to ditch Ernest to solidify his character tweak which seems to be no allegiances, because Ernest is leaving PSW...

Cerberus vs ???

Bonus Point: Will the score be higher or lower than last week (47)? Higher for sure

Bonus Point: Who will pin or submit who in the main event? Logan will pin Ernest.... Which doesn't sound right at all but... 

Cerberus vs ???

Bonus Point: Will the score be higher or lower than last week (47)? With that main event, yeah for sure

Bonus Point: Who will pin or submit who in the main event? Logan pins Xavi, he's a menace rn

P.S Just to be clear, if the Teddy pre match promo doesn't exactly read like something I've written please know that that is the point... 

That's probably patronising to most and you could say well if people don't get the point then that's my fault. But I wouldn't want people to think I'm trying to pass it off as written by me. 

• Like 1