Total Extreme Wrestling Federation: Sign Up! Your chance at stardom!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If these look vaguely familiar its cos they are on my wrespi2 diary (which i havn't updated in about a month!) Gringo alignment = heel Nationality = British Birth Date = 1984 Willing to work = anywhere Size = Heavyweight Style = Brawler Personality = Joker Attitude = Bitter Prefrence= Entertainment Booking Style= Star power Finishers= Gringo drop Push= whatevers left Bio= Formely Pogo, The real life Terry Bovey changed his name in honour of a latin american wrestler who tragically lost his life. He is in no way of any sort of mexican decent, the only thing even vaguely mexican about him is the fact he likes taco's ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Jaffa Alignment = face Nationality = British Birth Date = 1981 Willing to work = anywhere Size = Lightweight Style = Technical Personality = Joker Attitude = Egomaniac Prefrence= Entertainment Booking Style= Star power Finishers= The Jaffarack Push= whatevers left Bio= Originator of Jaffamania, Jaff is occasionaly referred to as the ****ney destroyer, hailing from Epping in Essex he has a cult following of 15 year old girls who follow him everywhere dressed in orange. -------------------------------------------------------------------- Mickey 'Flash' Reynolds Alignment = heel Nationality = British Birth Date = 1981 Willing to work = anywhere Size = Heavyweight Style = Brawler Personality = Joker Attitude = Normal Prefrence= Entertainment Booking Style= Youth energy Finishers= bitch slap Push= whatevers left Bio= The Egotistical, turban wearing Mickey "flash". Fomer best friends with Lee "Panix" Bovey but had a falling out when Mickey decided that Bovey was steeling his limelight. EDIT: What have you got my name down as? 'Cos if its not too much trouble i would like to have Panix as my contract name and Lee-James Bovey as my proper name - so if i get released whoever uses me will have to use my regular name.

If these look vaguely familiar its cos they are on my wrespi2 diary (which i havn't updated in about a month!) Gringo alignment = heel Nationality = British Birth Date = 1984 Willing to work = anywhere Size = Heavyweight Style = Brawler Personality = Joker Attitude = Bitter Prefrence= Entertainment Booking Style= Star power Finishers= Gringo drop Push= whatevers left Bio= Formely Pogo, The real life Terry Bovey changed his name in honour of a latin american wrestler who tragically lost his life. He is in no way of any sort of mexican decent, the only thing even vaguely mexican about him is the fact he likes taco's ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Jaffa Alignment = face Nationality = British Birth Date = 1981 Willing to work = anywhere Size = Lightweight Style = Technical Personality = Joker Attitude = Egomaniac Prefrence= Entertainment Booking Style= Star power Finishers= The Jaffarack Push= whatevers left Bio= Originator of Jaffamania, Jaff is occasionaly referred to as the ****ney destroyer, hailing from Epping in Essex he has a cult following of 15 year old girls who follow him everywhere dressed in orange. -------------------------------------------------------------------- Mickey 'Flash' Reynolds Alignment = heel Nationality = British Birth Date = 1981 Willing to work = anywhere Size = Heavyweight Style = Brawler Personality = Joker Attitude = Normal Prefrence= Entertainment Booking Style= Youth energy Finishers= bitch slap Push= whatevers left Bio= The Egotistical, turban wearing Mickey "flash". Fomer best friends with Lee "Panix" Bovey but had a falling out when Mickey decided that Bovey was steeling his limelight. EDIT: What have you got my name down as? 'Cos if its not too much trouble i would like to have Panix as my contract name and Lee-James Bovey as my proper name - so if i get released whoever uses me will have to use my regular name.

• 1 month later...

Archived