Total Extreme Wrestling Federation: Sign Up! Your chance at stardom!

"SRFC" Dan Powell Nationality = British Birth Date = July 1977 Willing to work = UK, USA, Europe, & Japan Size = Lightweight Status = Retired wrestler Style = Technician Personality = Normal Attitude = Normal Prefrence= Entertainment Booking Style= Normal Finishers= Double Armbar (Submission) Push= Referee Bio= After being forced into early retirement by a freak injury while competing in the British Wrestling Action, Dan has hung up his boots in favour of the striped shirt. He has already had successful stints as a referee in BWA, IWW and FWA, and is looking to make a name for himself as a zebra in TEWF. Not afraid to make tough calls. Note: 40% head condition

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=panix04;139521]Here is an updated me, i know there is a rendered version of me done [COLOR="Red"](which is frigging ace by the way!)[/COLOR] but my hair kinda grew back! [/QUOTE] Awwwww such flattery. Did you want a new picture done to reflect the new hair or are you ok with the old one?

AfroMan Nationality = American Birth Date = January 15th 1988 Willing to work = USA Size = #Lightweight Style = Spot Monkey Personality = Joker Attitude = Professional Prefrence= Wrestling Booking Style= Talent First Finishers= Demon Dust (Diamond Dust) , Demon Slam Push = whatever you want honey Gimmick = Ego Maniac (Heel) Comedian (Face)

Wooodaddy -- Kris "Big Daddy" Hagemann Nationality : American DOB : May 10,1975 Willing to work: USA Size: heavyweight personality: normal attitude: normal preference: entertainment book style: normal finisher: stud buster -- pinfall .... the studly stretch --- submission push-- whatever gimmick --- arrogant face (face) flambouant heel (heel)

how's it going? i don't know if you're still doing this, or if there are any more openings, but i'd like to get in on this if possible. "Thug Saint" O.G.A. (original gangsta andy) Nationality = American (Texas) Birth Date = June 1980 Willing to work = UK, USA, Europe, & Japan Size = Middleweight Style = Strong Style, Spot Monkey Personality = Manipulative Attitude = Selfish Prefrence= Entertainment Booking Style= Star Power Finishers= Ghetto Bird (top-rope shining wizard), Tear-Drop Tattoo (iron claw submission) Push= Lower Midcard, Opener Bio= Just another white kid wishing he was an "O.G.", the OGA started hanging around with the wrong crowd and got into some serious trouble as a young teen. After spending 4 years in a juvenile detention center until the age of 18, the OGA earned the nickname "Thug Saint" as he was reformed, but couldn't get street out of him. the OGA became known to the community as an ex-thug trying to convince his former gang members to turn around their lives, while in secret, controlling the gang in their criminal ways. After a few death threats, the OGA skipped town and began training for some MMA, but decided on wrestling after seeing the japanese strong style. He is working his way up the card and trying begin a new stable, he has been heard speaking of the Doom Thug Empire and its rise to come soon.

Nationality = Canadian Birth Date = October 1985 Willing to work = USA, Canada, Japan Size = Middleweight Style = Technician Personality = Very Nice Attitude = Professional Gimmick = Franchise Player (Face) Language = English (fluent) French (passable) Push= Backstage Worker Finisher = The Flat-Liner Bio: Was a Professional Wrestler till a freak accident in the ring put his career on a hold. Now working as a backstage worker he hopes one day to get back in the ring and be as good as he once was

[QUOTE=Trell;140817]Nationality = Canadian Birth Date = October 1985 Willing to work = USA, Canada, Japan Size = Middleweight Style = Technician Personality = Very Nice Attitude = Professional Gimmick = Franchise Player (Face) Language = English (fluent) French (passable) Push= Backstage Worker Finisher = The Flat-Liner Bio: Was a Professional Wrestler till a freak accident in the ring put his career on a hold. Now working as a backstage worker he hopes one day to get back in the ring and be as good as he once was[/QUOTE] Weren't you down as an announcer or colour commentator? Or am I getting you confused with someone else?! :confused:

I'd like to be an Announcer, please. Name: Nathan Sampson Nationality: American Based In: America Active In: Everywhere Status: Non-Wrestler Style: Regular Wrestler Size: Lightweight Personality: Free Spirit Attitude: Professional Preference: Wrestling Booking Style: Talent First Language Skills: English=Fluent, Spanish=Basic, Japanese=Basic I'd prefer to be a face. Bio: Nathan started training in wrestling, but couldn't master much more than the basics, although me did do well at recognizing the psychology of a match. Deciding he couldn't do much in-ring, he used his natural charisma and vast wrestling knowledge to become an announcer.

Yes I was, but I saw u had 3 at the time I thought I saw there was only gonna be 3 announcers so I decided to become a backstage worker, but now that I looked again I see there will be 4, u can put me at whichever spot u would like.

[QUOTE=Trell;141087]Yes I was, but I saw u had 3 at the time I thought I saw there was only gonna be 3 announcers so I decided to become a backstage worker, but now that I looked again I see there will be 4, u can put me at whichever spot u would like.[/QUOTE] Ah right, i'm not going crazy then! :D Not up to me though, Richard's the one to decide on that.

this is my wrestler/announcer no wrestling postions left but i would like my charachter to be set to sometimes for being a wrestler (i also promise to pay more attention and read things properly before i make a post) Amishman Nationality = British Birth Date = March 14th 1984 Willing to work = UK, USA, Europe, & Japan Size = small Style = Technician/Entertainer Personality = master politicion Attitude = Selfish Prefrence=Entertainment Booking Style=Star Power Finishers=Alabama slam, ddt pin Push=announcer/semi active wrestler Bio="although he is not Amish he does have the beard he has a balding head, he is a heel announcer with an extreme dislike of the American stars of the promotion

Archived