Total Extreme Wrestling Federation: Sign Up! Your chance at stardom!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]Real Name:[/B] Adam Burton [B]Name:[/B] Adam Phoenix [B]Short Name:[/B] Phoenix [B]Gender:[/B] Male [B]Birth Month:[/B] May [B]Birth Year:[/B] 1980 [B]Nationality: [/B]British [B]Active In:[/B] England, America [B]Style:[/B] Strong Style [B]Size:[/B] Middleweight [B]Personality:[/B] Very Nice [B]Attitude: [/B]Professional [B]Preference:[/B] Wrestling [B]Booking Style:[/B] Star Power [B]Face Gimmick:[/B] Split Personality [B]Heel Gimmick:[/B] Split Personality [B]Main Finisher:[/B] Phoenix Down [I](Pinfall)[/I] [B]Secondary Finisher: [/B] [B]Preferred Push:[/B] Wrestler [I](Usually)[/I] [B]Bio:[/B] Adam Phoenix's career potential may never actually be known. A concussion in his 2nd year of wrestling left him with brain damage resulting in a split personality. One half desires to do well despite his injury, the other wants to burn everything down. [B]Babyface Performance:[/B] Medium [B]Heel Performance:[/B] Good [B]Cool:[/B] Weak [B]Co cky:[/B] Weak [B]Crazy:[/B] Good [B]Legit:[/B] Weak [B]Comedy:[/B] Medium [B]Weasel:[/B] Weak [B]Brute:[/B] Medium [B]Weird:[/B] Good [B]Wholesome:[/B] Weak Im not bad at poser so if you want i can knock up a picture for my guy as well if you want

I don't know if I can do a dynasty myself because I suffer from LASWPGWLSGD (low attention span when playing games with little sound or graphics disorder). However, I'd definately like to help with the creative portion of it (storylines, who should team up, gimmick changes, etc.). I'm sorry if I sound arrogant, but I think I'm great at that sort of thing. So, if someone would like to do the dynasty, I'd be willing to help. (So, if that's good enough, you can add me to the road agent list too until further notice.) P.S. Ignore the spelling mistakes that I assume are present in the above paragraphs. I'm tired and don't feel like spell-checking...

[b]real Name: Jerrod Allen[/b] [b]name: Jerrod Heart[/b] [b]short Name: Heart[/b] [b]gender: Male[/b] [b]birth Month: June[/b] [b]birth Year: 1985 [b]nationality: American[/b] [b]active In: Everywhere[/b] [b]style: Brawler[/b] [b]size: Middleweight[/b] [b]personality: Very Nice[/b] [b]attitude: Professional[/b] [b]preference: Wrestling[/b] [b]booking Style: Star Power[/b] [b]face Gimmick: Split Personality [somestimes][/b] [b]heel Personality: Split Personality [sometimes][/b] [b]main Finisher: Powerbomb Legdrop[/b] [b]secondary: Gore[/b] [b]preferred Push: road agent [most Of The Time][/b] [b]bio: Jerrod Heart Is Well Known In The Us Because Of His Backyard Wrestling Style, He Was Scared By Barbewire.[/b] [b]babyface Performance: Good[/b] [b]heel Performance: Good[/b] [b]cool: Good[/b] [b]****y: Good[/b] [b]crazy: Awesome[/b] [b]legit: Weak[/b] [b]comedy: Good[/b] [b]weasel: Weak[/b] [b]brute: Good[/b] [b]weird: Medium[/b] [b]wholesome: Good[/b] I Hope This Is What You Wanted.

Okay, we only need backstage staff, referees and road agents, etc. This is the most important part if we're ever going to get the fed off the ground. Jerlito, change a few things so it's easier for me to work with: 1. push, take a look at the first page and see what we need. 2. birthdate, too young to be in the game, so could you change it to something which is realistic

My Guy Here is mine Name: Brian Johnson Nationality: American Birth Date: April 1984 Personality: Normal Attitude: Professional Preference: Modern Booking Style: Talent First Favoured Role: Announcer Languages English Fluent Spanish Passable Hope that helps

Guest deathcroc
I'd pitch in to be a road agent: Name: Scott Childers Nickname: Death Croc Nationality: America Language: English, Fluent; French, Passable Can wrestle in: North America Personality: Very Nice Attitude: Regular Style: Non-Wrestler Birthday: May 5, 1973 Size: Lightweight Bio: Had a great career ahead as the masked wrestler "Death Croc", but a car accident changed all that. He now acts a road agent, occasionally breaking out the mask do work in front of the curtain to push new talent. Disposition: Push: Road Agent Federation Preference: Traditional Booking Style: Talent First

[QUOTE=rlobb17]Do you know what this fed actually is?[/QUOTE] This fed is made up from people on the boards. All what they have to do is give their names, a few stats, and a description for a picture. That's it. After that, no-one has to do anything. This fed is going in the Forumverse mod as the main fed. As it's the main fed, most workers will have high stats and popularity. Also as it's made from people on the board, I guess it'll be the most popular. The only way anyone will ever have to do anything else for it is if they're making pictures, or doing a dynasty when the mod is released. That's it. Nothing else.

like I said before, you can use my "Other" alter ego Devil's Advocate as both a Color Comentator and a Road Agent. Name: The Devil's Advocate Gimmick Deadman Hiight 6'6" weight 315 Age:45 Bio: after 15 years in the Wrestling business this demon of a man is perhaps the most popular legend of all time. he held numerous gold in all the major promotions. Now retired, he spends his time being a road agent and one of the most charismatic Color Commentators in the business. His mic skills should be at least 95, his acting skills should be at least 90-95 his respect should be 99. if you want more please just PM me.

Archived