Total Extreme Wrestling Federation: Sign Up! Your chance at stardom!

Kaskade Nationality = American Birth Date = September 9th 1985 Willing to work = North America and Japan Size = Middleweight Style = Entertainer Personality = Free Spirit Attitude = Professional Prefrence= Entertainment Booking Style= Star Power Finishers= Waterfall , X-Factor Push = Manager (or somtime announcer Gimmick = Unique Charismatic Bio = Kaskade was born in San Diego, California and went to wrestle in Japan when he has he was only 17, but suffered a massive concussion at only 19 and is now using his great charisma to lead others to the fame he once tried to gain. His skills should be good on the mic and charisma, decent acting, pretty good looks, but around E or D for all his skills, also make his head condition around 40, and body 90. I'd like to use this picture: [IMG]http://wynnresources.logjamlimited.com/poser1/204.jpg[/IMG] credit to [url]http://wynnresources.logjamlimited.com/[/url]

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John ECW Rulz32 Nationality = American Birth Date = September 9th 1987 Willing to work = all over the world Size = Middleweight Style = Entertainer Personality = nice Attitude = Professional Prefrence= hardcore Booking Style= talent frist Finishers= Waterfall , ddt Push = announcer Gimmick = Unique Charismatic Bio = John has Benn announcing under the name of ECWRulz32 for awhile and has been on of the best on the Indy front he started out in Alantic City New Jersey as a ring announcer then he became noticed for his charisma and Mic skills so they put him at interviewer then play by play now he is heading to TWEF his chrisma sould be very high same as his mic skills his other skills sould be d and f and luangue he sould be fulent in English and spansish and passable in the other launges

[QUOTE=ECWRulz32]John ECW Rulz32 Nationality = American Birth Date = September 9th 1987 Willing to work = all over the world Size = Middleweight Style = Entertainer Personality = nice Attitude = Professional Prefrence= hardcore Booking Style= talent frist Finishers= Waterfall , ddt Push = announcer Gimmick = Unique Charismatic Bio = John has Benn announcing under the name of ECWRulz32 for awhile and has been on of the best on the Indy front he started out in Alantic City New Jersey as a ring announcer then he became noticed for his charisma and Mic skills so they put him at interviewer then play by play now he is heading to TWEF his chrisma sould be very high same as his mic skills his other skills sould be d and f and luangue he sould be fulent in English and spansish and passable in the other launges[/QUOTE] Have you sent these details by private message to rlobb17? If not, then could you please because Richard (rlobb17) will be away for two weeks. It's just a precautionary measure in case the thread vanishes before he comes back. :)

[QUOTE=Undertaker666]Have you sent these details by private message to rlobb17? If not, then could you please because Richard (rlobb17) will be away for two weeks. It's just a precautionary measure in case the thread vanishes before he comes back. :)[/QUOTE]ok got it thanks

Name: Dartell "The Dink" Dinkins Nationality = American Birth Date = December 23rd 1987 Willing to work = U.S.A. Only Size = Lightweight Style = Brawler Personality = Egomaniac Attitude = Professional Prefers= Sports Entertainment Booking Style= Cheap Finishers= 1."The Dink DDT" (Starts with a kick to the gut and does a fast style DDT). 2.Superkick Push = Mananger Gimmick = Imaginative talker Bio = A former high school football player, Dartell forgoes his chance to attend a good college for a shot at the big time. Not knowning much about wrestling other than what he sees on TV, he goes with what he's good at... Making **** up and have people believe it. Dartell should have high charisma and mic skills with decent acting on the side. Everything else is up to you... I'm going to be following this...

I'll I'll PM this too... "KaySeeDubya" KC Wolf Nationality - American Birth Date - September 1985 Willing to work - USA/Canada Size - Lightweight Style - Entertainer Personality - Joker Attitude - Normal Prefrence - Wrestling Booking Style - Talent First Finishers - Wolf's Byte (Variation of Tazmission; Submission), Dudester McKnee (A variation of the top rope leg drop, pinfall) Push - Manager Bio - The Dubya himself, born in Long Island, was expected to be a huge star. He was one of the best all rounders in the east coast indy circuit and had buckets of charisma. His trademark was coming down in a variety of surfer dude shirts, a new one every time he wrestled. He shocked fans by deciding to stop wrestling full-time and just become a manager thanks to his high charisma and ability to work the stick. His entertainment skills should obviously be very high. Technical skills and flying skills should be above average, and brawling skills should be fairly low.

[QUOTE=jerlito;138444]i can't wait for richard to return i been waiting since he left can't wait for it so i have been busy whats going on around here.[/QUOTE] Aww, that is such I nice comment. But, guess what? You don't have to wait any longer.

Dang, no wrestling positions left? I was hoping to get a position on the Upper Midcard. Well, if you can make room, just say so, and I'll post the details. Just curious, though, why don't we just make our characters and send in the export?

[QUOTE=jerlito;138806]nice your back where you go anyways so anything new just wondering.[/QUOTE] Jerlito, it was 10 days in the Austrian Alps. I haven't spoken to Jonfun yet, so I don't know what his progress is like, but Taker666 and Clarity have pretty much got up-to-date with the pictures. I'm starting work on this later today, so I'll update the first pages of the topics and keep going from there.

[QUOTE=rlobb17;138828]Jerlito, it was 10 days in the Austrian Alps. I haven't spoken to Jonfun yet, so I don't know what his progress is like, but Taker666 and Clarity have pretty much got up-to-date with the pictures. I'm starting work on this later today, so I'll update the first pages of the topics and keep going from there.[/QUOTE] ok i was gone to trying to finsh my website but now that i'm back i'm trying to do a spilt with couple of people one with ecw and one about wcw vs wwf.

[QUOTE=Anubis;138800]Dang, no wrestling positions left? I was hoping to get a position on the Upper Midcard. Well, if you can make room, just say so, and I'll post the details. Just curious, though, why don't we just make our characters and send in the export?[/QUOTE] Because it would be too tempting to people to just give themselves 100 in every stat.

Okay I think I may pass on this one then, and just make my own promotion for the forumverse. Not that I'd give myself 100 in every stat (or any stat for that matter), but I do want (need) creative freedom for some of my characters.

Forlan Nationality = British Birth Date = March 20th 1987 Willing to work = Worldwide Size = #Lightweight Style = Strong Style Personality = Normal Attitude = Normal Prefrence= Wrestling Booking Style= Talent First Finishers= Black Tornado Slam (La Reinera into Face Slam), Rivera Cloverleaf Push = Main Eventer Gimmick = No Gimmick Needed (Face), ****y (Heel) Is that enough? aint seen this thread thanks for reserving me a spot, aint been on here much as i've been away/at roh in uk etc

meripu1 Nationality = British Birth Date = February 24th 1985 Willing to work = Anywhere Size = Middleweight Style = Entertainer Personality = Driven Attitude = Professional Prefrence= Entertainment Booking Style= Talent First Finishers= Unbelievable Manuever, Choke Hold Push = Manager (Or Colour Commentator, or even referee) Gimmick = No Gimmick Needed Bio = Matthew Flynn was a typical fan of wrestling until he was introduced to owners of a british promotion. He quickly made a name for himself as the guy that would fill any role in a show, whether it be as a manager, a referee, or even a piece of cannon fodder. He would have good mic skills and charisma and decent acting skills, but not really much in the way of anything else. Except refereeing if he eneded up with that push.

Archived