Superstar Jimi C's ECW

Well, it's July, 2006 - Week 1. Within the first 3 months of the promotion. James Carlin bought ECW (Extreme Championship Wrestling), the championships, workers, staff & all rights from the WWE & The McMahons, bringing ECW back out of WWE, back to the original format. With more details i'll be back in a little while. I have to write the info down from in the game (workers, titles, news ticker, etc.) due to the fact that you can't print info from inside the game, unless thre's other ways to print it. If anyone knows, then post this. Thank You!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm back. here's my new ECW: ----------------------------------------------------------- [B][COLOR="Blue"][U]= TITLES =[/U][/COLOR][/B] ECW World Heavyweight Championship ECW World TV Championship ECW World Tag Team Championship ------------------------------------------------------------ [B][COLOR="Red"][U]= ECW ROSTER =[/U][/COLOR][/B] = MAIN EVENTERS = Jeff Jarrett Justin Credible Kurt Angle Little Guido Paul Burchill Rob Conway Rob Van Dam Sabu Simon Dean Tazz Test The Big Show = UPPER MIDCARDERS = CM Punk Rene Dupree Shannon Moore The Boogeyman The Sandman Tommy Dreamer = MIDCARDERS = Al Snow Danny Basham Danny Doring Dean Malenko Doug Basham Kevin Thorn Tony Mamaluke = LOWER MIDCARDERS = Balls Mahoney Macho Libre Mike Knox The Zombie = OPENER = Christopher W. Anderson Jazz Kelly = MANAGERS = Francine Shelly Martinez = ANNOUNCERS = Joey Styles (ANNOUNCER) Paul Heyman (Colour Commentator) = REFEREES = Charles Robinson John Finnegan Mike Posey Scott Armstrong = ROAD AGENTS = Arn Anderson John Laurinatis Ricky Steamboat Steve Keirn Ted DiBiase = AUTHORITY FIGURE = Vince Russo So what do you think of this version of ECW so far? Don't worry, we'll have our first card up soon. We'll be doing one TV show a week (soon) & one house show a week. My version of ECW is back the original way, which is the three styles of wrestling: - Hardcore, featuring blood and barbed wire matches with the likes of Tommy Dreamer, Mick Foley, The Sandman, Sabu and others. - High Flying Lucha style, featuring the likes of Rob Van Dam, Rey Mysterio, Kid Kash, Super Crazy and others. - Classic and Impactful Japanese styles, featuring the likes of Tazz, Chris Benoit, Dean Malenko, the late Eddie Guerrero and others. Now you know a sample of my plans for my version of ECW. I need to ask you the fans with the pics with the ECW logos. If anyone can make pics of my roster with the ECW logo in the background feel free to post the pics either in my diary or on one of the mods page, that would be appreciated. If anyone has a certain wrestler that you want me to sign to my ECW, send me a couple of pics with the ECW logo in the background and send it either on this post or one of the pic files in the Mods section. I'm going to do my first card. I'll get back to you when it's done. Thank You!!

Here is my first ECW results: ----------------------------------------------------------------- = [B][COLOR="Red"][U]Week 2 - July, 2006[/U][/COLOR][/B] = = ECW HOUSE SHOW = Being held in front of 18 people at ECW Arena - Philadelphia, PA Pre-Match) DANNY DORING defeated THE ZOMBIE in 17:31 by pinfall with the Bareback. (Rating = E) Main Card) VINCE RUSSO comes out swaggering to the ring. He announces that a Battle Royal will be held tonight for the ECW World Heavyweight Championship currently held by THE BIG SHOW. 1) THE BASHAM BROTHERS defeated BALLS MAHONEY and AL SNOW in 14:39 when Doug Basham defeated Al Snow by pinfall with a handful of tights. (Rating = C) 2) CHRISTOPHER W. ANDERSON defeated MACHO LIBRE in 12:24 by pinfall with a T-Bone Suplex. (Rating = C-) 3) SHANNON MOORE defeated DEAN MALENKO in 13:33 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage. (Rating = C-) 4) SIMON DEAN defeated PAUL BURCHILL in 10:52 by pinfall by using underhanded tactics in a Hardcore Match. (Rating = C+) 5) TONY MAMALUKE defeated THE BOOGEYMAN in 13:25 by pinfall with a handful of tights in a House of Fun Match. (Rating = E) 6) KURT ANGLE won the 30-Man Hardcore Battle Royal in 28:26. The final four competitors also included THE BIG SHOW, ROB VAN DAM & TOMMY DREAMER, with THE BIG SHOW being the final elimination. KURT ANGLE won the ECW World Heavyweight Championship. (Rating = C+) ----------------------------------------------------------------------- (Final Rating: D)

I'm Sorry if I offended anybody, i'll work on bringing Nova back to ECW. Stay tuned later today for my next card, i'll give you a hint: 1) Battle Royal for the vacant ECW World TV Title. 2) Fatal 4-Way for the vacant ECW World Tag Team Titles. 3) Fatal 4-Way For the ECW World Heavyweight Title = KURT ANGLE (Champion) vs THE BIG SHOW (Former Champion) vs ROB VAN DAM vs TOMMY DREAMER That will keep you in suspense today.

I forgot to tell you fans, the following workers signed with ECW in Week 2 - July, 2006: --------------------------------------------------------------------- [B][COLOR="Blue"][U]CHRISTOPHER DANIELS KENDO KA SHIN SOLDIER TRINITY (Manager of The FBI / Backstage Worker) JONATHAN COACHMAN (Backstage Worker)[/U][/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="Red"][U]= Week 3 - July, 2006 =[/U][/COLOR][/B] = (ECW House Show) = Being held in front of 21 people at Hammerstein Ballroom in New York, NY. Pre-Match) The FBI (now managed by TRINITY) defeated DANNY DORING and MACHO LIBRE in 17:53 when Danny Doring was counted out while fighting LITTLE GUIDO. (Rating = C) Main Card) While VINCE RUSSO is out talking to the crowd about how great he is, he also mentions that tonight we will see KURT ANGLE, THE BIG SHOW, ROB VAN DAM and TOMMY DREAMER in a Fatal 4-Way Match for the ECW World Heavyweight Championship. (Rating = B) 1) "The Fallen Angel" CHRISTOPHER DANIELS (making his ECW debut) defeated SHANNON MOORE in 15:49 by pinfall with the Last Rites. (Rating = C) 2) SABU and TAZZ defeated THE BASHAM BROTHERS, AL SNOW and BALLS MAHONEY & RENE DUPREE and ROB CONWAY in 16:36; BALLS MAHONEY was eliminated first, then AL SNOW, then RENE DUPREE, then ROB CONWAY, then DANNY BASHAM, and finally DOUG BASHAM. SABU and TAZZ win the ECW World Tag Team Championship. (Rating = C+) 3) CM PUNK defeated SOLDIER (making his ECW and American debut) in 12:49 by pinfall with a Pepsi Plunge. (Rating = C) 4) SABU won a 10-Man Battle Royal in 14:33. The final four competitors also included PAUL BURCHILL, CHRISTOPHER W. ANDERSON and JUSTIN CREDIBLE, with PAUL BURCHILL being the final elimination. SABU wins the ECW World TV Championship. (Rating = C) CM PUNK is in the ring thanking the fans for their support, from out of nowhere CM PUNK is being attacked by THE BASHAM BROTHERS in the ring. Seeing the assault, NOVA comes running in and fights them both off, saving CM PUNK from a serious beating. (Rating = C-) 5) MIKE KNOX defeated KENDO KA SHIN (making his ECW and American debut) in 8:42 by pinfall with a Fisherman Brainbuster. (Rating = C-) 6) ROB VAN DAM defeated KURT ANGLE, THE BIG SHOW and TOMMY DREAMER in 24:52; the order of elimination was TOMMY DREAMER first, then THE BIG SHOW, and finally KURT ANGLE. ROB VAN DAM wins the ECW World Heavyweight Championship. (Rating = A) --------------------------------------------------------------------- (Final Rating = C) --------------------------------------------------------------------- NEWS TICKER = Week 3 - July, 2006 JERRY LYNN has signed with ECW. Any comments about this card, feel free. Let me know on this post. What matches do you want me to book in the future in ECW? Let me know. Until next card. See Ya!!

Don't worry, I think i'll make the ECW World Heavyweight Championship defended on the 4th week of every month either at the last House Show of the month or the Pay-Per-View. The champion can wrestle in the other three weeks, but the title won't be on the line. What do you think of that?

By the way, during Week 3 ECW went Global. Here's a sneak peek at ECW House Show for Week 4 - July, 2006: -------------------------------------------------------------------- 1) Fatal 4-Way Match for the ECW World TV Championship = SABU (Champion) vs JUSTIN CREDIBLE vs PAUL BURCHILL vs CHRISTOPHER W. ANDERSON 2) CM PUNK and NOVA (formerly known as Simon Dean) vs THE BASHAM BROTHERS 3) Return Match from the Pre-Show = DANNY DORING and MACHO LIBRE vs THE FBI (with Trinity) 4) TOMMY DREAMER vs TEST 5) THE SANDMAN vs MIKE KNOX What do you think of that?

Your results are a bit too short. I like to know a bit more about what happened....there are some people who still do short results but pretty indepth segments in between. Take a look at Nevermore's ECW dynasty to see what I mean. By the way Macho Libra with Danny Doring?!! Where's The Angry Amish Warrior, Roadkill.

[B][COLOR="blue"][U]= Week 4 - July, 2006 =[/U][/COLOR][/B] = (ECW House Show) = Being held in front of 1,000 people at Flickinger Center in Buffalo, NY. Pre-Match) RENE DUPREE defeated AL SNOW in 17:43 by pinfall with the Loire Valley Driver. (Rating = C-) Main Card) While Vince Russo is out talking to the crowd about how great he is, he also mentions that at Next week's House Show we will see TOMMY DREAMER, THE BIG SHOW, THE SANDMAN and KEVIN THORN in a Top Contender's Fatal 4-Way Match to determine the number one contender to the ECW World Heavyweight Championship currently held by ROB VAN DAM. (Rating = C-) 1) THE FBI (with Trinity) defeated DANNY DORING & MACHO LIBRE in an Extreme Rules Match in 10:35 when LITTLE GUIDO defeated MACHO LIBRE by pinfall with the Arriverderci. (Rating = C) 2) JERRY LYNN (making his return to ECW) defeated SHANNON MOORE in 11:35 by pinfall with a Tornado DDT (Rating = C-) 3) CM PUNK and NOVA defeated THE BASHAM BROTHERS in 11:11 when CM PUNK defeated DOUG BASHAM by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage. (Rating = C) After the match, THE BASHAM BROTHERS attacked CM PUNK, as THE BASHAM BROTHERS continue their attack on CM PUNK, NOVA runs back out to the ring swinging, attempting to save CM PUNK from serious injury. THE BASHAM BROTHERS quickly turned their attention to NOVA, attacking him viciously. (Rating = C) 4) THE SANDMAN defeated MIKE KNOX in 11:31 by pinfall with the White Russian Legsweep. (Rating = C) 5) (Stairway To Hell Match) TOMMY DREAMER defeated TEST in 19:48 when TOMMY DREAMER retrieved the bag containing $25,000 cash. (Rating = B-) 6) SABU defeated JUSTIN CREDIBLE, PAUL BURCHILL and CHRISTOPHER W. ANDERSON when SABU defeated PAUL BURCHILL by pinfall with the Triple Jump Moonsault. SABU makes defense number 1 of his ECW World TV Championship. (Rating = C+) Backstage, ROB VAN DAM was walking in the hallway, all of the sudden RVD gets a tap on the shoulder, he turns around & gets clocked with a guitar shot by JEFF JARRETT. As a result, JEFF JARRETT attacks ROB VAN DAM and leaves him down and out. (Rating = B) ------------------------------------------------------------------- (FINAL RATING = C-) ------------------------------------------------------------------- Also during the week, ECW signed the following workers: [B][COLOR="red"]PSYCHO (from Japan) MIKE ROTUNDO STEVE LEWINGTON BUFF BAGWELL[/COLOR][/B]

hmmmm, no explanation on the Simon Dean/Nova change, would have loved some type of promo by Dean saying he's glad to be out of the E' and out of their stupid gimmicks, with that, Blue Meanie and Stevie Richards (you gotta have em in ECW!) come out, and strip Dean down to reveal a bWo shirt, and then allow the beard to "grow" on Dean to transform him back to Nova

[B][COLOR="Green"][U]= Week 5 - July, 2006 = [/U][/COLOR][/B] (ECW House Show) Being held in front of 5,000 people at Toyota Arena in York, PA. Pre-Match) RENE DUPREE and ROB CONWAY defeated KENDO KA SHIN and DANNY DORING in 17:38 when RENE DUPREE defeated KENDO KA SHIN by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage. (Rating = C-) Main Card) JEFF JARRETT has an interview in which he flaunts his vast superiority over ROB VAN DAM. "Wooooooo! You know it, I know it, and the fat slobs in the audience know it: I can beat ROB VAN DAM any time of the day; any day of the week...cause I'm the Chosen One. So why don't you choke on that...SLAPNUTS". (Rating = C+) 1) AL SNOW defeated BUFF BAGWELL (making his ECW debut) in 12:32 by pinfall with the Snow Plow. (Rating = C-) 2) MIKE ROTUNDO (making his ECW debut) defeated MACHO LIBRE in 11:43 by pinfall with a handful of tights. (Rating = C-) 3) PAUL BURCHILL defeated PSYCHO (making his ECW & American debut) in 10:32 by pinfall with the Walk The Plank. (Rating = C-) 4) MIKE KNOX defeated STEVE LEWINGTON (making his ECW debut) in 11:50 by pinfall with the Fisherman Brainbuster. (Rating = D) 5) (Hardcore Match) JUSTIN CREDIBLE defeated CHRISTOPHER DANIELS in 13:04 by pinfall with a handful of tights. (Rating = C+) 6) (3-Way Dance Tables Elimination Match) SABU and TAZZ defeated THE BASHAM BROTHERS & CM PUNK and NOVA in 16:44; DANNY BASHAM was eliminated first, then CM PUNK, then DOUG BASHAM, and finally NOVA. SABU and TAZZ make defense 1 of their ECW World Tag Team Championship. (Rating = C+) 7) (Fatal 4-Way TLC Top Contender's Match) THE BIG SHOW defeated TOMMY DREAMER, THE SANDMAN and TEST in 17:46 when THE BIG SHOW retrieved the contract for an ECW World Heavyweight Championship shot at ECW Heatwave. (Rating = C) -------------------------------------------------------------------- (Final Rating = D) -------------------------------------------------------------------- Between this card & the ECW Heatwave, ECW signed 2 new workers: [B][COLOR="blue"]RAVEN HULK HOGAN[/COLOR][/B] The next card will be up in a little bit.

Here's my first ECW Pay-Per-View: [B][COLOR="Red"][U]= Week 5 - July, 2006 =[/U][/COLOR][/B] (ECW Heatwave) Being held in front of 7,986 people at Blue Cross Arena in Rochester, NY. Pre-Match) THE BOOGEYMAN defeated STEVE LEWINGTON in 17:37 by pinfall with the Pumphandle Slam. (Rating = E) Main Card) While VINCE RUSSO is out talking to the crowd about how great he is, he also mentions that tonight we will see ROB VAN DAM, JEFF JARRETT, KURT ANGLE and THE BIG SHOW in a Fatal 4-Way Match for the ECW World Heavyweight Title. (Rating = B+) 1) THE FBI defeated JERRY LYNN and AL SNOW in 9:39 when LITTLE GUIDO defeated AL SNOW by pinfall with the Arriverderci. (Rating = C) PAUL BURCHILL comes out to wrestle MIKE KNOX, but before he can even make it halfway to the ring, TEST charges out and attacks him, nailing Burchill with the Big Boot!!! (Rating = C-) 2) (Hardcore Match) BALLS MAHONEY defeated MIKE ROTUNDO in 11:52 by pinfall with the Ball Breaker. (Rating = C) RAVEN (making his ECW return) has an interview in which he taunts TOMMY DREAMER saying that he's washed up, RAVEN also says that he can walk the floor with TOMMY DREAMER. RAVEN then issues a challenge to TOMMY DREAMER for later tonight. We'll wait until later in the show for TOMMY DREAMER's response!! (Rating = B) 3) PAUL BURCHILL defeated TEST in 12:46 by pinfall with the Standing Shooting Star. (Rating = C) SABU challenges BUFF BAGWELL to a match at the next House Show, and in order to get it he says that he'll put his ECW World TV Championship on the line in the match. (Rating = C+) 4) (TLC Match) JUSTIN CREDIBLE defeated CHRISTOPHER DANIELS in 16:07 when JUSTIN CREDIBLE retrieved the bag with $10,000. (Rating = C+) TOMMY DREAMER appears and says that he accepts the challenge down by RAVEN, he'll face him in a match later tonight. (Rating = B) 5) (Scaffold Match) THE SANDMAN defeated PSYCHO in 16:46 when PSYCHO was thrown from the top of the scaffold. (Rating = D) JOEY STYLES conducts an in-depth, emotional interview with the ECW World Heavyweight Champion, ROB VAN DAM. (Rating = B) 6) (Barbed Wire Massacre) TOMMY DREAMER defeated RAVEN in 16:31 by pinfall with the Spicolli Driver. (Rating = B) The cameras take us to the ring, where HULK HOGAN (making his ECW debut) gives a heartfelt promo in which he sincerely wishes to thank the fans for supporting him throughout his career. "Without You" HULK HOGAN addresses to the crowd "I could never have accomplished What I did. Thank You. I Love You!" HULK HOGAN says this "So What'cha Gonna Do, When The Hulkster Runs Wild on ECW!!!" (Rating: A*) 7) (Fatal 4-Way Monster's Ball) ROB VAN DAM defeated JEFF JARRETT, KURT ANGLE and THE BIG SHOW in 25:01 when ROB VAN DAM defeated KURT ANGLE by pinfall with the Five Star Frog Splash. ROB VAN DAM makes defense 1 of his ECW World Heavyweight Championship. (Rating: A) ------------------------------------------------------------------ (Final Rating = B+) ------------------------------------------------------------------ Is those angles good, Raveneffect21? Let me know. ECW has signed another worker (fordc76 will be happy about this): [B][COLOR="blue"]ROADKILL (but he won't be official for 7 days in this game due to his other commitments in OVW)[/COLOR][/B] Let me know what you think, until tomorrow! See Ya!!

i like the introduction of angle coverage, but, Jeff freakin Jarrett in ECW? what happened to TNA? Now, we've seen from Panix's diary that Hogan can work in ECW, however, his promo, way too WWE, he'd get shat on by the ECW crowds for doing that. Good to see Raven return. Where's Big Show's title shot? he won the right for it on the previous show, yet Russo tells us the ECW W title will be on the line in a 4-Way? Why's Russo done that? what's his motive behind taking Show's title shot away? It is a good diary, just has a few loose ends that need to be seen too before they get too out of hand

Big Show didn't lose his title shot. I decided at the last minute to put him in the Fatal 4-Way Match with RVD, Jarrett & Angle. I left out in that Fatal 4-Way Match before Heatwave, the stipulation that I left out was that the wrestler that grabbed the contract suspended in the air (the winner of the match) the World Heavyweight Title Match would be valid up to one year. Like WWE had their Money In The Bank match at Wrestlemania. See my point? Good!!!

[B][COLOR="Red"][U]= Week 1 - August, 2006 =[/U][/COLOR][/B] (ECW House Show) Being held in front of 2,000 people at Bally's in Atlantic City, NJ. ECW BROADCAST TEAM = ANNOUNCERS : Joey Styles Jonathan Coachman COLOR COMMENTATOR : Paul Heyman Pre-Show) MACHO LIBRE defeated SOLDIER in 17:52 by pinfall with the Seated Uranage Suplex. (Rating = D) Main Show) The cameras head to the announcer's podium where JONATHAN COACHMAN brings out JERRY LYNN. THE COACH begins to question JERRY LYNN on his recent victory, in which JERRY LYNN credits all of his fans for allowing him, "The Power, if you will...the Glory to fuel his rocketship, Daddy." Suddenly, MACHO LIBRE roars onto the set and begins kicking JERRY LYNN to the ground. As JERRY LYNN rises to his feet, LIBRE rears back and tosses a vicious and hungry fireball into JERRY LYNN's face. As JERRY LYNN rolls around the ground screaming in agony, LIBRE makes a hasty retreat, not before ripping off his mask and revealing himself as TONY DeVITO. (Rating = C-) 1) THE BASHAM BROTHERS defeated AL SNOW and KENDO KA SHIN in 11:50 when DOUG BASHAM defeated KENDO KA SHIN by pinfall after using a foreign object. (Rating = C) 2) NOVA defeated STEVE LEWINGTON in 9:26 by pinfall with the Spin Doctor. (Rating = C-) 3) (Barbed Wire Match) BALLS MAHONEY defeated KEVIN THORN (with SHELLY MARTINEZ) in 9:47 by pinfall with the Nutcracker Suite. (Rating = C-) HULK HOGAN is shown taking part in a press conference. He says that he accepts the challenge that THE BIG SHOW made, and will face him in at ECW Anarchy Rulz in September - Week 4. (Rating = A*) 4) (Scaffold Match) THE SANDMAN defeated ROB CONWAY in 14:43 when ROB CONWAY was thrown from the top of the scaffold. (Rating = C-) 5) (Stairway To Hell Match) TOMMY DREAMER defeated RENE DUPREE in 19:59 when TOMMY DREAMER retrieved a bag with $25,000. (Rating = C+) 6) (Tables Match) SABU defeated BUFF BAGWELL in 17:35 when BUFF BAGWELL was put through a table. SABU makes defense number 2 of his ECW World TV Championship. (Rating = C) ----------------------------------------------------------------- (Final Rating = C) ----------------------------------------------------------------- ECW has signed a wrestler into his second month as a pro, (fictional wrestler) 'The British Bastard' BILLY SIMMONS. I will be back with the places the wrestlers are in.

Here's the ECW roster for August, 2006: ----------------------------------------------------------- [B][COLOR="Blue"][U]= TITLES =[/U][/COLOR][/B] ECW World Heavyweight Champion = ROB VAN DAM ECW World TV Champion = SABU ECW World Tag Team Champions = SABU and TAZZ ------------------------------------------------------------ [B][COLOR="Red"][U]= ECW ROSTER =[/U][/COLOR][/B] = MAIN EVENTERS = Christopher Daniels Hulk Hogan Jeff Jarrett Kurt Angle Paul Burchill Raven Rob Van Dam Tazz The Big Show = UPPER MIDCARDERS = 'Bastard' Billy Simmons Danny Basham Doug Basham Justin Credible Little Guido Mike Rotundo Nova Rene Dupree Rob Conway Sabu Shannon Moore Test The Boogeyman Tommy Dreamer = MIDCARDERS = Al Snow Balls Mahoney Buff Bagwell Christopher W. Anderson CM Punk Jazz Jerry Lynn Kelly The Sandman = LOWER MIDCARDERS = Danny Doring Dean Malenko Kendo Ka Shin Kevin Thorn Roadkill Tony Mamaluke = OPENER = Mike Knox PSYCHO Soldier The Zombie Tony DeVito = ENHANCEMENT TALENT = Steve Lewington = MANAGERS = Francine Shelly Martinez Trinity = ANNOUNCERS = Joey Styles (ANNOUNCER) Jonathan Coachman (ANNOUNCER) Paul Heyman (COLOUR COMMENTATOR) = REFEREES = Charles Robinson John Finnegan Mike Posey Ricky Steamboat Scott Armstrong = ROAD AGENTS = Arn Anderson John Laurinatis Steve Keirn Ted DiBiase = AUTHORITY FIGURE = Vince Russo -------------------------------------------------------------- Any questions or comments post them on this thread. Until tomorrow. Keep your feet on the ground & keep reaching for the stars!!! Your ECW booker, Superstar Jimi C.

Archived