Superstar Jimi C's ECW

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=SuperstarJimiC;138234]I didn't know if I was supposed to change diaries or not, I like it here. Did you know you have 16 picks? If you want to recap yours, just put them down on the post. My 16th pick = BALLS MAHONEY.[/QUOTE]sorry so do we have are picks on the same page oh yeah you mean you want to it on this thread well do you have storyline in the works of my ecw coming in just wondering and let us say are last picks and than we finsh tomoorow since i have to go to bed for school tomorrow i have to get at 4:00 in the moring.

[QUOTE=SuperstarJimiC;138238]Alright, but can you wait until Saturday evening around 8:00pm. I have to go to another wedding in Harrisburg tomorrow after I get home from work & It will be late when I get home. Can you make it Saturday night? Thanks if you can.[/QUOTE]no i have to go to my dad's maybe monday or sunday evening.

We can so how about 7:00pm or 8:00pm? It will start from number 17 to 32. After that, the rest of the roster will be basically managers, announcers, road agents, backstage workers, authority figure, so on. What are the names of your ECW titles or do you need help with names? I have three names ready for you. I also need to ask what the address for our ECW website is & Will I be able to get access to it? Let me know tomorrow. Oh yeah, When we do trades, i'll allow 2 a week so we don't have too many new wrestlers to introduce all the time.

[QUOTE=SuperstarJimiC;138544]We can so how about 7:00pm or 8:00pm? It will start from number 17 to 32. After that, the rest of the roster will be basically managers, announcers, road agents, backstage workers, authority figure, so on. What are the names of your ECW titles or do you need help with names? I have three names ready for you. I also need to ask what the address for our ECW website is & Will I be able to get access to it? Let me know tomorrow. Oh yeah, When we do trades, i'll allow 2 a week so we don't have too many new wrestlers to introduce all the time.[/QUOTE] let's start at 7:oo and the website i'm haveing problems with it so if you can make i will be happy my computer won't let me do what i wanted if you can than we have a website that ok and the three titles i have are ecw world and ecw barbewire and ecw tag team that ok i know that the barbewire title is werid but i have plans for it.

[QUOTE=SuperstarJimiC;138734]Jerlito, Here's our website: Jimi C & Jerlito's ECW Page!!! [url]http://tew-ecw.wetpaint.com/admin/header[/url] I'm not finished with it yet, If you need to get on the site, register your account today. I'll be back later for the rest of the draft.[/QUOTE] cool i do it can't wait to see you later for the draft are we going to use that site for our ecw thing just wondering.

Archived