Superstar Jimi C's ECW

Here are my remaining 12 picks: 21) Alex Shelley 22) Petey Williams 23) 'Maverick' Matt Bentley 24) Jack Evans 25) Doug Basham 26) Danny Basham 27) Shannon Moore 28) Al Snow 29) Nova 30) Kendo Ka Shin 31) Jason Riggs 32) Johnny Riggs Well, The last 16 picks are for you. Select them wisely. I'll be back later tonight, I have a fantasy football meeting to go to. Until then, See Ya!!! I'll let you know my staff later.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have added 8 more draft picks to this draft to make it 40 workers on the roster. Here are my last 8: 33) DEAN MALENKO 34) DEUCE SHADE 35) DICE DOMINO 36) GENTARO 37) KRAZY K 38) MIKE LEE JR. 39) VID VAIN 40) NATHAN JONES You have 22 picks left so choose them wisely. Until tomorrow. See Ya!!!

[QUOTE=SuperstarJimiC;133858]I'm back. here's my new ECW: ----------------------------------------------------------- [B][COLOR="Blue"][U]= TITLES =[/U][/COLOR][/B] ECW World Heavyweight Championship ECW World TV Championship ECW World Tag Team Championship ------------------------------------------------------------ [/QUOTE] Those are some good titles!

17th pick is pitbull gary wolfe 18th pick is pitbull # 2 19th pick spike 20th pick akio 21th pick owen hart 22th pick bret hart 23th pick chris chetti 24th pick d-von 25th pick ddp 26th pick bubba ray 27th pick the great sasuke 28th pick taka michinoku 29th pick doink the clown 30th pick buff bagwell 31th pick rob black 32th pick reckless youth 33th pick boogey man 34th pick goldust 35th pick super calo 36th pick layla 37th pick gail kim 38th pick chyna 39th pick stacy keiber 40th pick vince mcmahon there you have it i know rob black is not a wrestler but he is in mime and vince left wwe after he gave it to shane just pretending he had no choice but to give it to him.

I'm really eager to read this new vision you two have for the new ECW. However I have a question. I see that you split ECW into two promotions. Awesome. Why not go further and make a third ECW promotion? I think the fans would be interested in reading something like this. However, I get to make 30 picks and then you get to choose 20 plus 10 freebie selections.

[QUOTE=HugeRockStar760;139324]I'm really eager to read this new vision you two have for the new ECW. However I have a question. I see that you split ECW into two promotions. Awesome. Why not go further and make a third ECW promotion? I think the fans would be interested in reading something like this. However, I get to make 30 picks and then you get to choose 20 plus 10 freebie selections.[/QUOTE]ok but you have to ask him to do it.

[QUOTE=jerlito;139332]ok but you have to ask him to do it.[/QUOTE] When can I make my draft selection for the third ECW brand? Can I make a few draft picks now? Otherwise, someone might try some shenanigans and select 30 or so draft picks before me. What do the fans think? Should I start selecting wrestlers for the third ECW brand. Please vote now fans!

[QUOTE=HugeRockStar760;139583]When can I make my draft selection for the third ECW brand? Can I make a few draft picks now? Otherwise, someone might try some shenanigans and select 30 or so draft picks before me. What do the fans think? Should I start selecting wrestlers for the third ECW brand. Please vote now fans![/QUOTE] i said it was ok but did you ever ask my partner superstar jimi c cause i can't say go ahead without him telling you it is ok.

in all honesty, i would much rather see you guys all do one ECW promotion, all having the same staff, workers, titles etc, and then doing seperate diaries in a "war" with each other, and see who can get the better ratings from using the same staff. Only becasue 3 ECW promotions may be a little too much, especially as their will be a great indifferance from SuperstarjimiC's and jerlito's to HugeRockStar's due to the fact his draft started later.

[QUOTE=hurricanendp;139662]in all honesty, i would much rather see you guys all do one ECW promotion, all having the same staff, workers, titles etc, and then doing seperate diaries in a "war" with each other, and see who can get the better ratings from using the same staff. Only becasue 3 ECW promotions may be a little too much, especially as their will be a great indifferance from SuperstarjimiC's and jerlito's to HugeRockStar's due to the fact his draft started later.[/QUOTE] How about we run a brand split within each of the three brands? So for instance, the fans would get to see two ECW brands run by SuperstarJimiC, two ECW brands run by Jerlito, and two ECW brands run by me. How do you like that?

Archived