Superstar Jimi C's ECW

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Snabbit888;139907]I think you should all do head-to-head-to-head brand cards, and the winning brand gets a golden Branding Iron Trophy. And then whoever wins gets to brand the other two with the Branding Iron Trophy. I think that would be extreme.[/QUOTE] Those are some nice trophy titles! Hey I was wondering if you could do research on my behalf to help select my roster. I was hoping to have an extensive list of every wrestler from the beginning of time to current day. And when I say beginning of time, I mean from the Big Bang. Thanks fans!

[QUOTE=HugeRockStar760;139782]It would be six ECW brands total. How is that not extreme?[/QUOTE] you're not understanding my useage of the "Extreme" i'm using it as it is to describe Extreme Championship Wrestling, the brutality, the blood, the concussions, the injuries, the drugs and alcohol in the locker room, the death defying risks taken, the mad men like New Jack that were in the company. All those things, and more contribute to "Extreme" not a damn brand extension, that's for Sports Entertainment, not Hardcore feds, Hardcore feds never gave a damn about Gimmicks, you can say that there were gimmicks in ECW back in the day, there wasn't any, yes there was storylines, yes there was good guys and bad guys, but never any gimmicks, Cactus Jack - a play on Mick Foley, showin ghis violent side, The Pitbulls, that's just how they were, Shane Douglas, The Franchise himself, you could argue he was using a Franchise Player gimmick, but he wasn't, he was just being Egotistical due to the fact he was the first ECW (not including Eastern Championship Wrestling) champion. So you see why i'm saying the the brand extensions are not "Extreme"? Sorry for my rant, just had to get that out of the way

erm, i don't, that's the whole point of my rant! doing a brand extension, in my opinion was one of the smartest ideas WWE did, they had WWE, WCW, and ECW workers and they had to be showcased, don't forget they also had development territories aswell, so new workers would need tv time if promoted, doing the split (at the beginning at least) allowed for alot of the workers to be given tv time in some capacity. Doing even 2 brands in ECW wouldn't work in my opinion, it just isn't Extreme, and it's barely a risk :rolleyes: Anyways, if people that will actually read this diary if it ever starts want brand splits, then fine, but i know for a fact that it's not my type of diary, and yeah i'll get told "If you don't like it don't read it" but i thought i'd offer some advice so people may be more interested

[QUOTE=hurricanendp;140117]erm, i don't, that's the whole point of my rant! doing a brand extension, in my opinion was one of the smartest ideas WWE did, they had WWE, WCW, and ECW workers and they had to be showcased, don't forget they also had development territories aswell, so new workers would need tv time if promoted, doing the split (at the beginning at least) allowed for alot of the workers to be given tv time in some capacity. Doing even 2 brands in ECW wouldn't work in my opinion, it just isn't Extreme, and it's barely a risk :rolleyes: Anyways, if people that will actually read this diary if it ever starts want brand splits, then fine, but i know for a fact that it's not my type of diary, and yeah i'll get told "If you don't like it don't read it" but i thought i'd offer some advice so people may be more interested[/QUOTE] your on that but it is challageing and has anybody talk to my partner i haven't talked to him since sunday.

[QUOTE=Mr. Kennedy;140183]HugeRockStar760 is, quite obviously, screwing with all of you. He's attempting to derail the diary by mocking Jerlito with asking help for a database with every wrestler like he did and wanting six brands. Just don't give him any attention and he'll go away.[/QUOTE] ok but can i ask what do you think on our ecw has gone.

[QUOTE=Mr. Kennedy;140183]HugeRockStar760 is, quite obviously, screwing with all of you. He's attempting to derail the diary by mocking Jerlito with asking help for a database with every wrestler like he did and wanting six brands. Just don't give him any attention and he'll go away.[/QUOTE] That is not correct. I am really interested in this idea. Now please, you have one post. Stop trying to act like you hold any significance or can pass judgment on others without having an idea what you're talking about.

[QUOTE=HugeRockStar760;140189]I think it is the best diary on the board. But I need to start picking wrestlers. Which freebies can I select from your roster and JimiC's roster?[/QUOTE] can't you just pick your own wrestlers that are not mine and my partners i mean if you want to do something like saturday nights main event where both of our rosters are on one show i mean that can be yours but you would have to have your own titles let's ask my partner and the fans on this.

[QUOTE=SuperstarJimiC;140213]HughRockStar760 : Here's a rule in the draft (Jerlito, I hope that you're reading this) Your freebies will be you get 10. (Five from Jerlito's roster - five from my roster) & the other 30 you're on your own. Until Monday, See Ya!!![/QUOTE] hold on how is this going to work he is talking are frebies what the hell couldn't you discuss this with first hey i'm not mad just a little confused i mean that means the freebies that i have can be his wow i'm confused at this and extremely worried now about this thing is he going to have more on his roster than us i mean we got 10 freebies he is going to take 5 from ours that means he gets more freebies than us i mean we would have little compared to him arrrh wtf is happening after his freebies he gets 40 darft picks but not from our roster so compare the freebies he gets and the 40 picks he will have than us.

[QUOTE=SuperstarJimiC;140277]True Jerlito, Rock Star You're going to have to pick 40 that are not ours. We did our draft a week ago, so pick wise. Also, I need to know about the name of your brand & your titles.[/QUOTE] Why can't I at least take 5 freebies from whichever roster I want? If you want the brand extension to be realistic, you should let the 5 freebies go into effect. As far as title names, I'm still thinking about those. As for a brand name, I don't know. I was thinking ECW^3. Can I split my ECW into two rosters?

[QUOTE=HugeRockStar760;140291]Why can't I at least take 5 freebies from whichever roster I want? If you want the brand extension to be realistic, you should let the 5 freebies go into effect. As far as title names, I'm still thinking about those. As for a brand name, I don't know. I was thinking ECW^3. Can I split my ECW into two rosters?[/QUOTE]well ok but talk to my partner or pm him and tell him and i wasn't mad when i head what my partner said i was shocked.

Archived