Superstar Jimi C's ECW

[QUOTE=SuperstarJimiC;137121]Not yet, a week from Saturday, (August 26th), the day before my 36th birthday. What school do you go to? (College, Trade School, School for Associate's degree, etc.) Just wondering.[/QUOTE] well i'm middle school 8th grade hey hope you have a happy life with your soon to be wife.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][COLOR="Green"][U]= Week 1 - October, 2006 =[/U][/COLOR][/B] (ECW House Show) Being held in front of 10,000 people at ECW Arena in Philadelphia, PA. ECW BROADCAST TEAM = Joey Styles, Jonathan Coachman and Paul Heyman. Pre-Show) MIKE ROTUNDO defeated KENDO KA SHIN in 17:49 by pinfall with the Airplane Spin. (Rating = C-) Main Show) While VINCE RUSSO is out talking to the crowd about how great he is, he also mentions that at next week's House Show we will see KURT ANGLE take on THE BIG SHOW for the ECW World Heavyweight Championship. (Rating = B) 1) (6-man Tag Team Elimination Match) JERRY LYNN, CHRIS SABIN and NOVA defeated RENE DUPREE, ROB CONWAY and SOLDIER in 15:38; SOLDIER was eliminated first, then RENE DUPREE, and finally ROB CONWAY. (Rating = C+) 2) "Primetime" ELIX SKIPPER defeated ULTRA SEVEN (making his ECW and American debut) in 10:38 by pinfall with the Overdrive. (Rating = D) 3) DANNY DORING and ROADKILL defeated THE THROW-BACKS (making their ECW debut) in 9:46 when DANNY DORING defeated DEUCE SHADE by pinfall with the Wham Bam Thank You Maam. (Rating = D) 4) (Hardcore Match) TOMMY DREAMER defeated IDOL STEVENS in 10:49 by pinfall with the Dreamer DDT. (Rating = C+) 5) CHRISTOPHER DANIELS defeated SHANNON MOORE in 12:48 by pinfall with the Angel's Wings. (Rating = C+) 6) (Scaffold Match) SABU and TAZZ defeated THE IMPACT PLAYERS in 15:04 when TAZZ threw JUSTIN CREDIBLE from the scaffold. SABU and TAZZ win the ECW World Tag Team Championship for the second time. (Rating = C+) 7) (Scaffold Match) PAUL BURCHILL defeated THE SANDMAN in 14:48 when THE SANDMAN was thrown from the top of the scaffold after being distracted by SHELLY MARTINEZ. (Rating = C) The cameras return to the podium, where JOEY STYLES and PAUL HEYMAN greet the audience. HEYMAN starts it off by telling the viewers that STYLES has an important announcement..."That's right Heyman", JOEY STYLES addresses with pride, "I am proud to announce that we have a new ECW World Heavyweight Champion: KURT ANGLE. ANGLE overcame the impossible by winning the title, and we would like to congratulate his accomplishment." (Rating = A) ------------------------------------------------------------------ (Final Rating = D) ------------------------------------------------------------------ The following workers have been released by ECW: [B][COLOR="blue"]SOLDIER THE BOOGEYMAN STEVE LEWINGTON THE ZOMBIE HULK HOGAN[/COLOR][/B] -------------------------------------------------------------------- The following workers have signed with ECW: [B][COLOR="red"]FIRE ANGEL GOOSE MAHONEY (Referee) LOW KI MIKE LEE JR. NATHAN JONES NIGEL McGUINNESS NOSAWA POISON SAWADA TERRY RAY GORDY MACHO PUMP 'Maverick' MATT BENTLEY PROTOTYPE VALION CRUSHER TAKAHASHI BUBBLEGUM[/COLOR][/B] ------------------------------------------------------------------- What did you think of that Jerlito? I just signed extra workers for the draft coming up. I think another for the draft should be that we should have 45 to each roster (32 wrestlers, 2 announcers, 5 referees, 5 road agents, 1 authority figure) the rest that's left in the draft, you release. I'll have the updated roster positions & hopefully our territory lists tomorrow. Until then. See Ya!!!

[B][COLOR="Green"][U]= Week 2 - October, 2006 =[/U][/COLOR][/B] (ECW House Show) Being held in front of 1,000 people at Hammerstein Ballroom in New York, NY. ECW BROADCAST TEAM = Joey Styles, Jonathan Coachman and Paul Heyman. Pre-Show) KEVIN THORN defeated BUBBLEGUM (making his ECW debut) in 17:50 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage. (Rating = E) Main Show) While VINCE RUSSO is out talking to the crowd about how great he is, he also mentions that tonight RAVEN will be defending his ECW World TV Championship against THE SANDMAN in a Stairway To Hell Match. (Rating = C) 1) (Hardcore Match) BALLS MAHONEY and AL SNOW defeated THE THROW-BACKS in 8:56 when AL SNOW defeated DICE DOMINO by pinfall with the Snow Plow. (Rating = C-) KURT ANGLE fiinds THE BIG SHOW backstage and confronts him about his recent behavior. KURT ANGLE informs him that it's going to stop now. THE BIG SHOW listens, then bursts out laughing. (Rating = A) 2) TEST defeated DEAN MALENKO in 9:55 by count out. (Rating = C-) 3) TOO COLD SCORPIO defeated TONY DeVITO in 10:01 by pinfall with The Diss That Don't Miss. (Rating = C) 4) CHRISTOPHER DANIELS defeated BUFF BAGWELL in 11:15 by pinfall with the Angel's Wings. (Rating = C+) 5) (Hardcore Match) ROB VAN DAM and TOMMY DREAMER defeated TYSON TOMKO and PSYCHO in 11:36 when ROB VAN DAM defeated PSYCHO by pinfall with the Five Star Frog Splash. (Rating = B-) 6) (Stairway To Hell Match) RAVEN defeated THE SANDMAN in 19:46 when RAVEN retrieved the ECW World TV belt. RAVEN makes defense number 3 of his ECW World TV Championship. (Rating = B-) 7) (Hardcore Match) KURT ANGLE defeated THE BIG SHOW in 16:56 by pinfall with the Angle Slam. KURT ANGLE makes defense number 1 of his ECW World Heavyweight Championship. (Rating = A*) ------------------------------------------------------------------ (Final Rating = C) ------------------------------------------------------------------- GENTARO has signed with ECW. Until tomorrow. See Ya!!!

Jerlito, I have good news for you. You have one of your 4 freebies for the draft on your wishlist. Your number 1 pick in the draft in your new ECW brand: ----------------------------------------------------------------------- 1) THE BIG SHOW You still have to wait on RVD, Sandman and Dreamer.

[B][COLOR="Red"][U]= Week 3 - October, 2006 =[/U][/COLOR][/B] (ECW House Show) Being held in front of 10,910 people at Carrier Dome in Syracuse, NY. ECW BROADCAST TEAM = Joey Styles, Jonathan Coachman and Paul Heyman. Pre-Show) NATHAN JONES (making his ECW debut) defeated BLACK PEARL in 17:55 by count out. (Rating = D) Main Show) KURT ANGLE comes to the podium and announces that considering all talent have fallen to him, he is picking ROB VAN DAM as the only worthy challenger left on the roster. (Rating = A*) 1) THE BIG SHOW defeated NOVA in 7:42 by pinfall with the Cobra Clutch Backbreaker. (Rating = B+) 2) (Hardcore Match) TEST defeated DEAN MALENKO in 10:06 by pinfall with the Test Drive. (Rating = C-) 3) CHRISTOPHER DANIELS defeated MIKE ROTUNDO in 9:45 by pinfall with the Last Rites. (Rating = B-) As TOMMY DREAMER prepares for his match tonight against RAVEN, JOEY STYLES manages to get a few words with DREAMER about his upcoming title shot. TOMMY DREAMER promises a win. (Rating = B) 4) (Scaffold Match) ROB VAN DAM and THE SANDMAN defeated THE FBI in 15:55 when ROB VAN DAM threw TONY MAMALUKE from the scaffold. (Rating = B-) 5) (6-Way Ultimate X Match) LOW-KI (making his ECW debut) defeated PETEY WILLIAMS, CHRIS SABIN, "Maverick" MATT BENTLEY (making his ECW debut), JERRY LYNN and JACK EVANS in 15:43 when LOW-KI retrieved a bag containing $50,000. (Rating = B-) 6) (Tables Elimination) THE IMPACT PLAYERS defeated SABU and TAZZ in 9:30; LANCE STORM was eliminated first, then SABU and finally TAZZ. THE IMPACT PLAYERS win the ECW World Tag Team Championship for the second time. (Rating = B-) 7) (Barbed Wire Steel Cage Match) RAVEN defeated TOMMY DREAMER in 16:08 by pinfall with a handful of tights. RAVEN makes defense number 4 of his ECW World TV Championship. (Rating = B) -------------------------------------------------------------------- (Final Rating = C) --------------------------------------------------------------------- The following workers have signed with ECW: [B][COLOR="blue"]BRIAN HEBNER (Referee) ED FERARRA (Authority Figure) GABE SAPOLSKY (Announcer) JAKE "The Snake" ROBERTS KRAZY K PERRY SATURN REBECCA KNOX RHINO VAL VAIN AARON AGUILERA JUSTICE PAIN JASON RIGGS JOHNNY RIGGS JEFF HARDY A1 ALEX SHELLEY[/COLOR][/B] That's it for the hiring. The next time, i'll be releasing due to that's the amount of workers to put into the draft. RAVEN has left ECW, thus vacating the ECW World TV Championship.

[B][COLOR="Blue"][U]= Week 4 - October, 2006 =[/U][/COLOR][/B] (ECW House Show) Being held in front of 8,500 people at Alumnai Arena in Buffalo, NY. ECW BROADCAST TEAM = Joey Styles, Jonathan Coachman and Paul Heyman. Pre-Show) THE FBI defeated JERRY LYNN and DEAN MALENKO in 17:39 when LITTLE GUIDO defeated JERRY LYNN by pinfall with the Arriverderci. (Rating = C) Main Show & 1) TEST defeated PROTOTYPE VALION (making his ECW debut) in 6:31 by pinfall with the Big Boot. (Rating = C-) 2) THE BIG SHOW defeated GENTARO (making his ECW and American debut) in 7:56 by count out. (Rating = C+) 3) (Hardcore Match) CM PUNK defeated TERRY RAY GORDY (making his ECW debut) in 7:43 by pinfall with the Pepsi Plunge. (Rating = C) 4) CHRISTOPHER DANIELS defeated MACHO PUMP (making his ECW and American debut) in 10:44 by pinfall with the Last Rites. (Rating = C+) ROB VAN DAM is interviewed backstage by TED DIBIASE, he hypes his upcoming title shot against KURT ANGLE. (Rating = B) 5) (Texas Tornado Match) THE IMPACT PLAYERS defeated TOMMY DREAMER and THE SANDMAN in 15:46 when JUSTIN CREDIBLE defeated THE SANDMAN by pinfall when DAWN MARIE interfered. THE IMPACT PLAYERS make defense number 1 of their ECW World Tag Team Championship. (Rating = B-) 6) (20-man Hardcore Battle Royal) TOMMY DREAMER won a battle royal in 16:02. The final four competitors also included TAZZ, THE SANDMAN and SABU, with TAZZ being the final elimination. TOMMY DREAMER wins the ECW World TV Championship. (Rating = C+) 7) (Texas Death Match) ROB VAN DAM defeated KURT ANGLE in 23:51 when KURT ANGLE was pinned and could not beat the ten count. ROB VAN DAM won the ECW World Heavyweight Championship for the second time. (Rating = A*) -------------------------------------------------------------------- (Final Rating = B-) -------------------------------------------------------------------- Let me know what you thought of the card. Until tomorrow, See Ya!!!

[QUOTE=SuperstarJimiC;134655]Here's the ECW roster for November, 2006: ----------------------------------------------------------- [B][COLOR="Blue"][U]= TITLES =[/U][/COLOR][/B] ECW World Heavyweight Champion = ROB VAN DAM ECW World TV Champion = TOMMY DREAMER ECW World Tag Team Champions = THE IMPACT PLAYERS ------------------------------------------------------------ [B][COLOR="Red"][U]= ECW ROSTER =[/U][/COLOR][/B] = MAIN EVENTERS = Alex Shelley Chris Sabin Christopher Daniels Jake 'The Snake' Roberts Jeff Hardy Jeff Jarrett Justin Credible Kurt Angle Lance Storm Low-Ki 'Maverick' Matt Bentley 'Mr. Class' A1 Paul Burchill Perry Saturn Rhino Rob Van Dam Tazz Test The Big Show = UPPER MIDCARDERS = Al Snow 'Bastard' Billy Simmons Christopher W. Anderson Danny Basham Dawn Marie Doug Basham Jack Evans Jazz Kelly Little Guido Mike Rotundo Nova Petey Williams Rene Dupree Rob Conway Sabu Shannon Moore The Sandman Tommy Dreamer Too Cold Scorpio Tyson Tomko = MIDCARDERS = Aaron Aguilera Balls Mahoney Buff Bagwell CM Punk Dean Malenko Gangrel GENTARO Jerry Lynn Keith Jardine Kendo Ka Shin Kevin Thorn Nathan Jones NOSAWA 'Primetime' Elix Skipper Terry Ray Gordy = LOWER MIDCARDERS = Black Pearl Danny Doring Idol Stevens Justice Pain Krazy K Luther Reigns Mike Knox Nigel McGuinness Rain Rebecca Knox Roadkill Tony DeVito Tony Mamaluke Tyler Black = OPENER = Crusher Takahashi Deuce Shade Dice Domino Fire Angel Jason Riggs Johnny Riggs Macho Pump Prototype Valion PSYCHO Val Vain = ENHANCEMENT TALENT = Bubblegum Mike Lee Jr. Poison Sawada Ultra Seven = MANAGERS = Arn Anderson Francine Shelly Martinez Trinity = ANNOUNCERS = Gabe Sapolsky (ANNOUNCER) Joey Styles (ANNOUNCER) Jonathan Coachman (ANNOUNCER) Paul Heyman (COLOUR COMMENTATOR) Ted DiBiase (COLOUR COMMENTATOR) = REFEREES = Brian Hebner Charles Robinson Goose Mahoney John Finnegan Mike Posey Ricky Steamboat Scott Armstrong = ROAD AGENTS = John Laurinatis Steve Keirn = AUTHORITY FIGURE = Ed Ferarra Vince Russo -------------------------------------------------------------- Any questions or comments post them on this thread. Catch you tomorrow.

Jerlito, guess what, the draft is tomorrow. I've just changed my wishlist for the last time before the draft due to the titles changing hands & one of the champions left ECW. I also have changed the freebies to 10 now. The Big Show is all yours, but I can't give you the other three because well, here's my explanation for the 10 freebies: ------------------------------------------------------------------------- My ECW freebies = 1) ROB VAN DAM (ECW World Champion) 2) TOMMY DREAMER (ECW World TV Champion) 3) JUSTIN CREDIBLE 4) LANCE STORM 5) THE SANDMAN 6) SABU 7) TAZZ 8) CHRISTOPHER DANIELS 9) TEST 10) KURT ANGLE The reason for The Sandman is that at November To Remember Sandman will be taking on Sabu & Tazz in a 3-Way match to determine the top contender for the ECW World TV Title. Sabu & Tazz on the same show are going for the ECW World Tag Team Titles. Daniels due to November To Remember he has a title shot at the ECW World Title, Angle same reason. Test due to NTR for the TV Title. You get 10 freebies now, you have 9 to go due to your number one pick being The Big Show. Didn't you wanted Too Cold Scorpio earlier on? Catch you later. How about ECW 1 & ECW 2 as the brands (I thought of East Coast & West Coast) meaning you'll run the east & i'll run the West for ECW. What do you think? Let me know.

The ECW - ECW 2 draft will take place in 45 minutes. I'll see you then. I have ECW. Jerlito has ECW 2. I don't know who his ten freebies are now. I know number 1 was The Big Show. I guess the other nine freebies are a mystery. I guess he'll reveal them at 8:00pm when he takes the stage as he has the first 9 picks. After the draft (on Saturday), I will allow trades to take place.

[QUOTE=SuperstarJimiC;138158]Hey Jerlito, can you make it 8:40pm? I want to see Big Brother All-Stars to see who gets evicted from the Big Brother House. If you need to reveal your 10 picks before I get back, just post them on the thread. Alright be back at 8:40pm.[/QUOTE] yeah sorry for not posting my stuff to do today got tried soorry for the thing but sure i have nothing to do anyways i'm ready for the darft oh and it's about time the thing start i thought we would never do it see you than.

Archived