WWE: Raw & Smackdown. Samy style, new direction.

OOC: Predictions key Randy Orton & JBL vs Kurt Angle & Batista Ric Flair vs Edge Carlito vs Umaga Val Venis vs Viscera Jeff Hardy vs Chris Masters So yeh I can't stop thinkinhg about starting a new diary at around the current time, I might get this diary to Survivor Seriesm take a couple of weeks off and then start a new, improved diary, starting from The Great American Bash. I'm getting to a stage now where I'm completely happy with how I structure all my posts although I would change things a little in my new diary and also add some extra sparkle. And I'm getting to the stage where I have everything how I need it to come up with good shows but quickly so that in my new diary I could get into the rhythm of posting a RAW every Monday and a Smackdown every Friday. I hope you keep reading this diary, there's got to be someone who reads it :D and I hope you look forward to my new diary, which I have pretty much decided I am going to do. p.s. I will ofcourse endeavour to spell the title of my new diary correctly :D:D:D:D:D

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Randy Orton & JBL vs [B]Kurt Angle & Batista[/B] Ric Flair vs [B]Edge[/B] Carlito vs [B]Umaga[/B] [B]Val Venis[/B] vs Viscera [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] vs Chris Masters I must say I realy liked Smackdown, I realy like the way you are building up your traditional 5v5 match with Angle and Orton.

Look buddy, it's your choice what you do. If I'm being honest, this seems to be "unfashionable" to people, but I don't know why. It's well written and intelligent and you obviously have a profound wrestling knowledge. Like Gameseeker I like the way you're building 5v5 at Survivor Series and generally this is a good diary. However, I'm sure your next diary will work just as well. Just be careful not to fall into the clusterf*ck of WWE diaries that there are out there. Stick to what you can do well and run with it, that'll hopefully mean you don't fall into the pack.

OOC: Cheers Keef and Gameseeker, I am really enjoying what I'm doing with the Team Angle vs Team Orton gig at the moment and I'm glad you are both enjoying it. I'm pretty much decided that I will start a new diary soon, which will start from the GAB and will start sometime within the next month. I just feel like I need a fresh start and I've already got ideas swimming about my head as to what I am going to do with current feuds and where I'll go in the future. As I've said I think it all stems, for me, from the fact that when I first started this diary, I was quite ill prepared and posted about 5 or 6 shows in 5 months, and quite righly, people found it hard to get in to. Now, however I am happy with my writing style and pretty much everything but also can see how I can improve in most areas and what have you so my new diary can kick off fast and never slow down with the aim of posting one RAW and SD a week on the proper days. Anyway I'm ranting again, but I hope you pair and any lurkers continue to enjoy this diary to its close and continue to enjoy my work in my new diary. Thanks :) p.s The new diary will probably be titles something highly imaginitive like WWE RAW and SMACKDOWN: After The Bash, well more like After The Bahs :(

[B][I]13th November 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] [B]Patriot Center, Fairfax, Virginia Attendance: 7,960[/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]....A video plays showing the closing moments of last weeks RAW after Edge had beaten Ric Flair......[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] ........[B]JR[/B] "He's stolen it King, god damn he's stolen it right out of Flair's pocket" [B][I]Edge grabs a mic[/I][/B] [B]Edge[/B] "Cena, you see that, I came out on top just like I will at Survivor Series......... in a Ladder Match. [B][I]Edge grins widely[/I][/B] [B]Edge[/B] "That's right Cena, a match I've never lost in, and never will, the title's gonna be mine Cena an......" [CENTER]

[/CENTER] [B]JR[/B] "Cena's out here King, just like earlier tonight" [B]King[/B] "These 2 just can't get along" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Cena just walks purposefully to the ring before sliding in and suddenly sprinting at Edge[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]JR[/B] "Here we go King" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Cena takes Edge down and gets in some punches before Edge rolls Cena over to return the favour. The pair get up and end up in a straight fist fight, really going at it, arms flailing everywhere. The ring suddenly fills with officials and both Cena and Edge have around half a dozen people holding them back in opposite corners. Cena somehow gets loose and steams over to Edge, jumping over all the officials to get a few shots in on Edge before hs is again restrained. Edge now gets partially loose to get a quick shot in on Cena before both men are dragged back to opposite corners. Cena then breaks loose again and starts steaming towards Edge again who himself gets loose and takes Cena down with a picture perfect Spear. The officials swarm around Edge as Cena is down on the mat catching his breath, Edge's face a picture of wide eyed intensity[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]JR[/B] "MY GAWD, this is complete mayhem".......... [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]The video fades out......[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [CENTER]

[/CENTER] [QUOTE][B]JR[/B] "Welcome to Monday Night RAW, I'm Jim Ross, alongside Jerry 'The King' Lawler, live from the Patriot Center, in Fairfax Virginia, and folks have we got a show for you tonight" [B]King[/B] "Hello, JR, we are just under 2 weeks away now from Survivor Series and our main event tonight relates to Survivor Series very heavily" [B]JR[/B] "Indeed it does King, Randy Orton will team up with Smackdown's JBL, to take on Kurt Angle and Batista, also both from Smackdown" [B]King[/B] "That will be a huge match JR, but also tonight, a rematch from last week as Ric Flair seeks revenge against the Rated R Superstar, Edge" [B]JR[/B] "Naitch will certainly be looking to get his own back after Edge had to rely on his girlfriend Lita to help him get the win"[/QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Jeff Hardy makes his way down to the ring, followed by the entrance of Chris Masters[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JeffHardyMAY13TH.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/ChrisMasters2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jeff Hardy vs Chris Masters[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Hardy is back to his best and defeats The Masterpiece in 7.50 after hitting a Swanton Bomb after a Whisper in the Wind[/FONT][/B] [/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]While Hardy celebrates we go backstage as a black car with blacked out windows pulls up in the parking area. The drivers door opens and out steps Triple H and then HBK and Carlito get out of the back. Vince and Shane McMahon come walking into shot[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Vince[/B] "I hope you 3 are proud of yourselves" [B]Shane[/B] "Dad... dad, dad, they're not worth it" [B][I]Vince calms down and straightens his suit and tie[/I][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "You won't get away with what you did last week DX, mark my words..." [B]HHH[/B] "Vince, we wouldn expect it any other way, now if you don't mind, we have something to take care of" [B][I]DX push past Vince and Shane which makes Vince seeth[/I][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "You see how they treat me son?" [B]Shane[/B] "Don't worry Dad, we'll make them pay at Survivor Series, if not before" [B][I]RAW fades to a break[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][CENTER]

[B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]The crowd go nuts as DX: Triple H, HBK, and Carlito make their way down the ramp, playing to the fans. They do their usual crotch chop routine before things settle down and Triple H is ready with a mic[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]HHH[/B] "Are you ready?" [B][I]Crowd pop[/I][/B] [B]HHH[/B] "I can't hear you, I said, ARE YOU READDDYYYYYYY" [B][I]Crowd erupt[/I][/B] [B]HHH[/B] "Then for the thousands in attendance, for the millions watching at home, and.... for all the fans of DX who want to see us beat the holy crap out of Vince McMahon and his team of fatboys....... Letttttttttts get ready to SUCK ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!" [B]HBK[/B] "And if you're not down with that, we've just got 2 words for ya" [B][I]HBK holds the mic up as the crowd shout SUCK IT in unison[/I][/B] [B]HHH[/B] "Anyway, we're out here for a reason tonight, 2, infact, you could say. You see Vince, we have completed our team for Survivor Series, that's right, as of now, we have our 4th and 5th members of team DX and not only that but these 2 guys are also the newest 2 members of D-Generation X. So without further ado, guys, come out..... [CENTER]

[B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"] The crowd await as DX's music goes on for a while until out come...... Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas, already sporting DX shirts[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B][I]The pair make their way to the ring where they shake hands with Carlito, HHH and HBK, before it all quietens back down[/I][/B] [B]HHH[/B] "Charlie, Shelton, let me be the first to welcome you into D-Generation X" [B]HBK[/B] "Guys, it's a pleasure to have you join our group, I've really been impressed by you pair recently" [B]Shelton[/B] "Triple H, Shawn, thankyou so much for inviting us to join DX, it really is a great privilege to join one of the most famous groups in the history of the WWE" [B]Charlie[/B] "Guys, we promise we won't let you down, and at Survivor Series we're going to take Team McMahon down" [B]Carlito[/B] "Now that.... that's cool" [CENTER]

[/CENTER] [B][I]The crowd hiss as Vince McMahon comes out to the top of the stage alongside his son Shane[/I][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "Well well well, isn't this cosy, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin, I hope you realise you're just another 2 lambs to the slaughter for my team at Survivor Series, do you even realise who my team consists of? You guys don't stand a chance" [B]Shane[/B] "At Survivor Series, DX, it's been promised for a long time now, but finally the legend of DX will be killed off once and for all, and that is right on the money" [CENTER]

[B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Shane starts to dance around the entrance area energetically as RAW fades to a commercial break[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]We return to RAW and join Randy Orton backstage along with RVD and JBL[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Orton[/B] "I don't just want to beat Kurt Angle and Batista tonight, I want to destroy them. I want to leave them so bloodied and battered tonight that they won't even dream about making Survivor Series in 2 weeks time" [B]RVD[/B] "Don't worry Randy, I've got your back tonight" [B]Orton[/B] "No, Rob, I don't want you at ringside tonight..." [B]RVD[/B] "You what?" [B]Orton[/B] "I want to prove that we can beat any members of Angle's team in an even fight like we will do at Survivor Series" [B]JBL[/B] "Well there isn't any danger of us not with me on your team Randy, you made a great choice asking me to join your team" [B]Orton[/B] "I know JBL, I know how much you dont like Kurt and tbh, that's a shared interest, I know you'll have my back tonight and at Survivor Series, and Rob, I know you will too, just as the other 2 members of our team will once they are finalised" [B]RVD[/B] "Who are they Randy?" [B]Orton[/B] "Well you'' ll just have to wait and see Rob. Anyway, lets go and get ready for the match guys, I want to be prepared for the destruction of Kurt Angle and Batista tonight"[/QUOTE] [CENTER][CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/ValVenis3.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/Viscera3.jpg[/IMG] [B]Val Venis vs Viscera[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Val Venis continues his impressive form of late, picking up a win over his much larger opponent. He wins with the Money Shot after 7.02[/FONT][/B][/CENTER][/CENTER] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Back from the break and Edge is just entering the ring, once in his music fades out to be replaced by that of Ric Flair [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Edge.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RicFlairNEWESTJULY07.jpg[/IMG] [B]Edge [/B](w/ Lita) [B]vs Ric Flair[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A top match which is won by The Rated R Superstar after he rolls Flair up and uses the ropes for leverage, unseen by the ref. Edge wins in 11.32[/FONT][/B] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Edge celebrates briefly until he spies Flair getting back to his feet. As Naitch gets up and turns around Edge nails him with another vile spear before sitting atop of him and beating him with stiff punches.......[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]

[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]John Cena comes sprinting down the ramp and into the ring as Edge just starts to get up. Cena gets a few blows in on Edge who jumps out of the ring and into the crowd. Cena stares at him before going to check on Flair as Edge makes his getaway through the crowd[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]We go backstage where the rest of DX are all wishing Carlito luck in his upcoming match vs Umaga, and generally being their relaxed selves as RAW fades into a break[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER]

[B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]All of DX make their way to the ring and once there, Carlito enters as the rest of the group stand on the far side of the ring by the announce table. Umaga then comes to the ring with Armando Estrada and the match is ready to start[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/carlito3iy5.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/umaga4mj4.jpg[/IMG] [B]Carlito[/B] (w/ DX) [B]vs Umaga[/B] (w/ AAE) [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Carlito does well to hold his own in this match, although, Umaga, it can be said. was a little put off by having the entirity of DX around the ring. Umaga looks to have the match won with Carlito sat in the corner with Umaga in the opposite corner about to take a run up. However, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas jump up onto the ring apron, causing Umaga to focus his attention on the pair. This brings out The Big Show and Kane, who march towards the ring. They reach the ring and start brawling with DX, a fight which takes to the ring. The referee is forced to ring the bell and although no official announcement is heard, it can surely only be ruled a double DQ after 7.49[/FONT][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]The brawl continues as the 5 members of DX take the fight to Umaga, Big Show and Kane[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]RAW fades to a break as the 8 men continue to battle, JR and King calling the action as best they can[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]We return from the break and join Maria backstage[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Maria[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guests at this time, from Smackdown, Batista and Kurt Angle. Kurt, Batista, tonight you take on JBL and Randy Orton in a tag team match. My question guys is, can you win tonight?" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Batista and Kurt both slightly smirk, perhaps at Maria's ability to ask such dumb questions and still seem so cute[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Kurt[/B] "Maria, Randy Orton has been a thorn in my side for months now, and even after I sent him to RAW he is still a pain in my ass. Randy Orton unfortunately lacks something important, and that's respect. Respect for his elders, respect for the business, hell any kind of respect and tonight me and my partner Batista are going to beat some respect into him" [B]Batista[/B] "That's right. In all my time in Evolution, Randy always came across as a punk, I never really liked him, but I got along with him for the sake of Evolution. Orton always thought he was bigger than he was and tonight I haven't got to put up with him because we're part of Evolution, that was a long time ago and tonight, it's going to be a pleasure to wipe that smug smile off of his face" [B]Kurt[/B] "That's right Batista, Orton, tonight, you and JBL had best bring your best game, coz we are going to beat the crap out of you and JBL, oh it's true, IT'S DAMN TRUE!"[/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-WOMEN/MickieJames4.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-WOMEN/Victoria8.jpg[/IMG] [B]Mickie James vs Victoria[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Mickie James is looking for revenge after the attack by Victoria last week but it is not to be as Victoria wins by pinfall after grabbing a handful of Mickie's tights in 6.45[/FONT][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]After the match decides to attack Mickie without celebrating her victory one bit. The crowd boo as she continues the attack, but suddenly start cheering as Trish Stratus comes sprinting to her rescue. Trish jumps on Victoria and starts beating on her until Victoria rolls over to get some offence in. Mickie then comes over and pulls Victoria by the hair off of Trish and clotheslines her over the top rope. Victoria hesitates and declines to get back in as Trish and Mickie both scowl at her from in the ring[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]RAW fades to a final commercial break[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Back from the break and a huge chorus of boos eminate from the crowd as, firstly, JBL comes to the ring in his white limo replete with Cowhorns, followed by Randy Orton. The crowd then have reason to lift the roof of with a huge roar as Batista comes to the ring followed by his partner for the evening, The Olympic Gold Medalist, Kurt Angle[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/randyortonNEW.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JBLBD1.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/kurtangle3.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Dave_Batista.jpg[/IMG] [B]Randy Orton & JBL vs Kurt Angle & Batista[/B] [CENTER][B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Orton wants no piece of Angle for the most part, avoiding him whenever possible by tagging in or out given the respective tags of his opponents. The match ends when all 4 men go at it when the referee loses control. JBL hits Angle from out of nowhere with a Clothesline from Hell before taking Batista out over the top rope. RKO stalks Angle as JBL and Batista fight outside. Angle stands up and is nailed with an RKO and Orton picks up the pin for his team in 14.36[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Randy Orton quickly rolls out of the ring and leads JBL away up the ramp to look back over their beaten opponents as Angle just begins to stir in the ring and Batista gets to his feet on the outside RAW fades off as the camera swithces between shots of Orton and Angle[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]FINAL RATING B RESULTS LIST[/B] [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] bt Chris Masters by pinfall [B]C-[/B] [B]Val Venis[/B] bt Viscera by pinfall [B]D[/B] [B]Edge[/B] bt Ric Flair by pinfall [B]A*[/B] [B]Carlito[/B] vs Umaga ended in a double DQ [B]B[/B] [B]Victoria[/B] bt Mickie James by pinfall [B]C+[/B] [B]Randy Orton & JBL[/B] bt Kurt Angle & Batista by pinfall (Orton pinned Angle) [B]A[/B][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[B][I]14th November 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]DX shocked Vince McMahon this week on RAW by not only announcing that their team for Survivor Series was complete but also that the two men they had found are also the newest members of D-Generation X Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas, who have been impressive of late working together as a tag team, became DX's newest members as Triple H and co vowed that they would beat Vince McMahon and his team of monsters in just under two weeks time Also, after last nights happenings, RAW gm Bret "The Hitman" Hart has made a match for the WWE Womens Championship at Survivor Series which will see champion Mickie James, defend her title against both Victoria and Trish Stratus in a Triple Threat match. Victoria beat Mickie last night on RAW before attacking her after the match. Trish Stratus came to the ring and saved Mickie, helping her long time foe for the second week running[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[B][I]16th November 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]This weeks Smackdown is sure to be hot as the following matches have been announced so far New number one contender to the United States Championship, Mr Kennedy, will take on Billy Kidman whilst the US Champion himself, Matt Hardy will face off against Muhammad Hassan Number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, Christian, will go one on one with Finlay. Christian pinned King Booker last week as he and Rey Mysterio beat the champ and the fighting Irishman And a triple threat match will determine the new number one contenders to the WWE Tag Team Titles as new boys Deuce and Domino face The Pitbulls and Scotty 2 Hotty & Funaki Finally in the main event, RAW's RVD will take on The Animal: Batista in a match that could easily get out of hand as both men look to gain the advantage for their team going into Survivor Series Tune in on Friday night to see all this and more on Smackdown[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

I must confess, for some reason I'd completely lost track of this dynasty from when I was last following it, but I'll try and weigh in with some fairly uninformed predictions. [B]Mr Kennedy[/B] vs Billy Kidman [B]Matt Hardy[/B] vs Muhammad Hassan Solid win for the champ ahead of a showdown with whomever wins between Kennedy and Kidman. [B]Christian[/B] vs Finlay Deuce & Domino vs [B]The Pitbulls[/B] vs Scotty 2 Hotty & Funaki I've always liked The Pitbulls, plus Scotty & Funaki are just comedy filler and Deuce & Domino leave me totally cold. RVD vs [B]Batista[/B] I can't see Batista losing on his home turf ahead of Survivor Series, although I'm not convinced this one will end clean. As for whether you start a new diary... that's totally up to you. If you feel you've carried this as far as you can or want to, then go for a fresh challenge. This definitely has longetivity on it's side, but I've always sensed you've never really got the response you desired for it.

[QUOTE=sebsplex;276727]I must confess, for some reason I'd completely lost track of this dynasty from when I was last following it, but I'll try and weigh in with some fairly uninformed predictions. [B]Mr Kennedy[/B] vs Billy Kidman [B]Matt Hardy[/B] vs Muhammad Hassan Solid win for the champ ahead of a showdown with whomever wins between Kennedy and Kidman. [B]Christian[/B] vs Finlay Deuce & Domino vs [B]The Pitbulls[/B] vs Scotty 2 Hotty & Funaki I've always liked The Pitbulls, plus Scotty & Funaki are just comedy filler and Deuce & Domino leave me totally cold. RVD vs [B]Batista[/B] I can't see Batista losing on his home turf ahead of Survivor Series, although I'm not convinced this one will end clean. As for whether you start a new diary... that's totally up to you. If you feel you've carried this as far as you can or want to, then go for a fresh challenge. This definitely has longetivity on it's side, but I've always sensed you've never really got the response you desired for it.[/QUOTE] Kennedy is already number one contender so if Kidman wins Hardy still faces Kennedy at SurSer :) That last thing you said is a big part of why I feel it is time to start a new diary. And as said previously I think it's down to the fact that when I initially started the diary there was such great distance between shows that it just fizzled out. I already have a slew of ideas for my new diary and have decided I am definitely starting a new one from after the GAB. I think it's a really exciting time to start it as I will have to come up with decent shows despite being in a position where many top stars are out injured, those being, Edge, Taker, HHH, HBK, Helms, Mysterio and a couple of others. Anyway I hope those who read this continue to enjoy it uo to its conclusion at Survivor Series.

• 2 weeks later...
For anyone who cares, I have not abandoned this diary, however it will still be finishing after Survivor series. I am doingthe next Smackdown as normal but then the last RAW and Smackdown will not be the usual huge writeups as I really have lost interest to be honest now that I have decided to make a new diary and have all sorts of thoughts for it swimming around my head. I will then do Survivor Series as a proper full writeup, the diary will then end and you can all look forward fervently to my new hugely improved diary :)

[B][I]17th November 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] [B]D.C. Armory, Washington, D.C. Attendance: 9,096 [/B] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B]Cole and Tazz welcome us to the show and hype the matches of Batista vs RVD and Christian vs Finlay Deuce and Domino vs The Pitbulls vs Scotty 2 Hotty and Funaki The new team win when Deuce hits the Throwback on Scotty, knocking him clean out. Deuce and Domino win in 12.23 to get a shot at London and Kendrick's titles at Survivor Series Mr Kennedy vs Billy Kidman Kennedy wins quite easily, looking on top of his game, winning with a Green Bay Plunge after just 6.32 After the match is over, Kennedy raises his hand as his mic falls from the rafters. He talks about how he will win just as easily against Matt Hardy at Survivor Series and take the US Championship. He then walks over to the announce table and grabs a headset before sitting down. Cole asks him what he is doing and Kennedy says he is out to scout his opposition. Matt Hardy vs Muhammad Hassan It's an even match but things take a drastic turn when the referee is accidentally knocked out by a Hassan clothesline after around 5 minutes. Hardy takes control and after a Side Effect, readies himself to hit the Twist of Fate. However Mr Kennedy has other ideas and jumps up on to the apron. He enters and Hardy readies himself unaware that Hassan is starting to get to his feet behind him, but suddenly the lights go out. After a few seconds they come back on and The Undertaker is stood behind Kennedy. Kennedy turns around straight into Taker who lays him down with a punch. Hassan tries to flee from the ring but Hardy grabs him and keeps him in the ring whilst behind them Taker plants Kennedy with a Chokeslam. Hassan backs away from Hardy right into the chest of Taker who immediately lifts him up and Tombstones him. Taker suddenly stares at Hardy who naturally becomes a little nervous. The pair stare at eachother for a few seconds until the lights suddenly go off again and after a few seconds come back on with Taker nowhere to be seen. The referee starts to come to and Hardy covers Hassan for the pin to win in 9.44 Backstage we see King Booker instructing Finlay on how to go about his match vs Christian later on We then cut to Josh Matthews who is interviewing Batista. Batista talks about his match with RVD and says he will get the win for his team After a break Randy Orton comes out and says he has another new member for his Survivor Series team. He tells the individual to come down and out comes Gregory Helms. Orton then asks for a ref to come to the ring and challenges Kurt Angle to have a match with Gregory Helms. Angle comes to the ring and says nothing more than 'ring the damn bell' to the ref. Kurt Angle vs Gregory Helms It's a decent match which Angle controls the pace of for the most part. However it's all a trap as Angle finds himself suddenly in a Masterlock. The referee rings the bell and Angle wins by DQ in 10.47. Helms gets back to his feet and joins Masters in assaulting Angle whilst Orton watches smugly from ringside Christian vs Finlay It's a surprisingly short match as Christian shows why he;s number one contender, winning in just 5.31 with the Unprettier As Christian celebrates outside the ring, Finlay is suddenly attacked by William Regal who really goes to town on his former tag team partner. He leaves Finlay down and out after a vicious running knee to the Irishmans head, leaving up the ramp, smiling intensely We go backstage where we see Kurt Angle come out of a door with a huge smile on his face. The door has a sign on it that says SMACKDOWN! LOCKER ROOM Batista vs RVD A brilliant match which is won by Batista, but only by DQ when he is attacked by Orton, Helms and Masters. The match ends at 16.54 RVD, Orton, Helms and Masters lay in to Batista, but not for long, as out comes Angle who just before getting into the ring, motions to the entrance, beckoning someone to come down. He enters the ring and helps Batista as best he can but it's still 4 on 2 and it;'s not looking good. Suddenly Rey Mysterio comes sprinting to the ring and helps Batista and Angle and it looks like things are turning, and things do so even more when Bobby Lashley comes down and helps Batista, Angle and Mysterio. They clear the ring and as Orton rallies his troops together to back of up the ramp, clearly shocked at what has just transpired, the four men in the ring raise their arms in triumph as Smackdown goes off the air.[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B]FINAL RATING B+ RESULTS LIST [/B] [B]Deuce and Domino[/B] bt The Pitbulls and Scotty 2 Hotty & Funaki by pinfall to become #1 contenders to the WWE Tag Team Titles for a match at Survivor Series [B]Mr Kennedy[/B] bt Billy Kidman by pinfall [B]Matt Hardy[/B] bt Muhammad Hassan by pinfall [B]Kurt Angle[/B] bt Gregory Helms by DQ [B]Christian[/B] bt Finlay by pinfall [B]Batista[/B] bt RVD by DQ [/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

OOC: As I say the next RAW and SD will follow this watered down format as I really cant be bothered going for the whole fancy layout with a diary I know I am not continuing. If I can muster up the effort I will still do a nice format for Survivor Series, which to be honest, I should have it in me to do :)

OOC: Due to my obvious lack of passion now for this diary an oversight has now led to to the point where I am probably going to just end this diary now. My heart isn't in it, and I've just loaded the game to force myself to get the next RAW and SD done only to be told that my SD contract has ended :rolleyes: As I don't have a backup save I am now without Smackdown, and so will probably just do a brief summary of what happens with the next RAW and SD and also SurSer which I just cant't be bothered with. My mind is just too full of ideas for my next diary. Will post a brief Raw and SD summary soon.

[B][I]20th November 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]JR and King welcome us and hype the happenings between John Cena and Edge. Coach comes out and says that at Survivor Series we will see a repeat of the match for the Intercontinental Title from a few weeks back that will see Johnny Nitro defend against Ric Flair, Jeff Hardy and Val Venis. He then goes on to say that tonight Nitro will team up with Edge to take on Ric Flair and WWE Champion John Cena Cryme Tyme make their first appearance taking on Cade and Murdoch who they beat impressivley in 7:18 Vince is walking backstage and sees DX, he tells them that tonight Charlie Haas will take on Umaga and Shelton Benjamin will face Kane Jeff Hardy beats Mikey of The Spirit Squad in 6:09 with a Swanton Bomb Val Venis then beats Chris Masters in 9:54 with a Moneyshot Randy Orton comes to the ring and says that Kurt Angle and his team will not be so lucky at Survivor Series as they were on Smackdown. Kurt Angle comes to the ring before Coach comes and tells them to stop right there. Angle says to Orton he has his final partner and challenges Orton to pick one of his team to face him tonight. Orton accepts and says he chooses RVD. After the break: RVD vs Sylvain Grenier Sylvain Grenier gets a surprise win in 12:34 and is congratulated by Angle Backstage Vince tells DX that if anyone interferes in their matchs tonight they will be fired Charlie Haas and Umaga face off next with Umaga winning despite Haas' best efforts, A Samoan Spike ending it ll in 7:09 After another break we see Shelton Benjamin lose but only through DQ after smashing Kane over the head with a vicious chairshot. Kane sits up straight away and Benjamin doesn't know what to think as he backs off up the ramp John Cena and Ric Flair vs Edge and Johnny Nitro Cena FU's Nitro for the win in 16:46 and after the match Edge stalks Cena, however Flair cottons on and takes Edge out at the knee before applying the Figure Four LegLock and Cena applies the STFU to Nitro as RAW goes off the air[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

[B][I]24th November 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Cole and Tazz welcome us and hype that tonight Deuce will face Paul London whilst Domino will take on Brian Kendrick. Also after last week, Matt Hardy will team up with The Undertaker to take on Mr Kennedy and Muhammad Hassan. King Booker comes to the ring and explains how he will be victorious against Christian at Survivor Series. Christian comes out and confronts him only to be attacked from behind by Finlay. However, William Regal comes down and takes Finlay out. Theodore Long comes and breaks things up and says tonights main event is Christian and Regal vs Booker and Finlay Deuce vs London: London picks up the win in 8:08 after rolling up his opponent. Domino then takes on Kendrick cheating to get the win in 9:19 before beating on Kendrick. London makes the save until Deuce comes and takes him out and the challengers pick apart the chamions before leaving the ring smiling. Rey Mysterio takes on Gregory Helms and wins in 9:17 with a 619/Dropping the Dime combination Bobby Lashley then beats RAW's Chris Masters in 5:32 with the Dominator before Kurt Angle comes out and says he has the far better team for Survivor Series. Orton comes out to the top of the ramp and stares Angle down. He is joined by Masters who has made his way up the ramp aswell as JBL, Helms and RVD. They look at eachother abd begin to walk confidently towards the ring where Angle and Lashley are stood. However Mysterio, Sylvain Grenier and Batista come charging through the crowd and into the ring forcing Orton to think twice. Orton ushers his team back up the ramp. Matt Hardy and The Undertaker take on Kennedy and Hassan and lose after Hassan takes Taker out over the toprope allowing Kennedy to hit Hardy with the Kenton Bomb abd win in 10:56 After the last break Christian and Regal take on Booker and Finlay. Christian wins he match for his team in 16:34 with an Unprettier on King Booker while Regal beats the tar out of Finlay on the outside. Smackdown ends as Christian stares at the beaten Booker, holding aloft the King's title[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

Predictions for anyone who is bothered now, despite the fact I'm clearly not :D [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SURVIVORSERIES06.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Red"]WWE Championship: John Cena (C) vs Edge - Ladder Match[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]World Heavyweight Championship: King Booker (C) vs Christian[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Intercontinental Championship: Johnny Nitro (C) vs Ric Flair vs Val Venis vs Jeff Hardy[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]United States Championship: Matt Hardy (C) vs Mr Kennedy[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Team DX: HHH, HBK, Carlito, Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas vs Team McMahon: Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon, Umaga, Kane & The Big Show[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Team Angle: Kurt Angle, Batista, Rey Mysterio, Bobby Lashley & Sylvain Grenier [/COLOR]vs [COLOR="Red"]Team Orton: Randy Orton, RVD, JBL, Gregory Helms & Chris Masters[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]WWE Tag Team Championships: Paul London & Brian Kendrick (C) vs Deuce & Domino[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]WWE Womens Championship: Mickie James (C) vs Victoria vs Trish Stratus[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]The Undertaker vs Muhammad Hassan - Last Ride Match[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

OOC: Predictions key John Cena vs Edge King Booker vs Christian Johnny Nitro vs Ric Flair vs Val Venis vs Jeff Hardy Matt Hardy vs Mr Kennedy Team DX vs Team McMahon Team Angle vs Team Orton London & Kendrick vs Deuce & Domino Mickie James vs Victoria vs Trish Stratus The Undertaker vs Muhammad Hassan

John Cena vs [B]Edge[/B] King Booker vs [B]Christian[/B] Johnny Nitro vs [B]Ric Flair[/B] vs Val Venis vs Jeff Hardy [B]Matt Hardy[/B] vs Mr Kennedy [B]Team DX [/B]vs Team McMahon Team Angle vs [B]Team Orton[/B] [B]London & Kendrick[/B] vs Deuce & Domino Mickie James vs Victoria vs [B]Trish Stratus[/B] [B]The Undertaker[/B] vs Muhammad Hassan

[QUOTE=sebsy;283402]OOC: Due to my obvious lack of passion now for this diary an oversight has now led to to the point where I am probably going to just end this diary now. My heart isn't in it, and I've just loaded the game to force myself to get the next RAW and SD done only to be told that my SD contract has ended :rolleyes: As I don't have a backup save I am now without Smackdown, and so will probably just do a brief summary of what happens with the next RAW and SD and also SurSer which I just cant't be bothered with. My mind is just too full of ideas for my next diary. Will post a brief Raw and SD summary soon.[/QUOTE] Sad to hear mate, you obviously put a lot of time and commitment into the diary. I hope to see more of your stuff soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Cheers Keefy, got so many things written down for my new diary I'm amost the main cause of the death of Brazilian rainforests. Anyway, Surivor Series results will be up soon, although I just really haven't the inclination to write it up properly so it may well be just the results.

[CENTER][B][I]ATTENDANCE 29,404[/I][/B] [CENTER][SIZE="8"][COLOR="Brown"][B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]SURVIVOR SERIES[/FONT][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]In a fine opening match Matt Hardy retained the US Title against Mr Kennedy after avoiding a Kenton Bomb and immediately hitting a Twist of Fate[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Next up was the WWE Womens Championship which saw Mickie James defend in a triple threat against Victoria and Trish Stratus. Victoria won to become the new champion after taking Mickie out of the ring before hitting the Widows Peak on Stratus to make the pin The Intercontinental Championship was next up as Johnny Nitro looked to retain against Jeff Hardy, Val Venis and Ric Flair in a Fatal FourWay Match. In a surprise result Val Venis became the new champion after hitting the Money Shot on Nitro[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE] The first Classic Survivor Series 5 vs 5 match was on next as Team Angle took on Team Orton. Mysterio was surprisingly the first person eliminated after JBL hit the Clothesline From Hell despite not being the legal man. The referee was distracted as things got out of hand and Mysterio paid the price, being pinned by Orton. Sylvain was next to go, pinned by Orton again. Chris Masters then got eliminated by Angle after he tried to apply the Masterlock, instead having it reversed into an AnkleLock. As soon as Masters was out of the ring Orton came in and hit an RKO on Angle immediately to gain the pin before grinning smugly. Lashley entered the ring and Orton tagged out to RVD who fell victim to the dominator before being eliminated. Batista was tagged in and Helms came in for Team Orton. Helms stood no chance and was taken out with a Spear by Batista who was then taken out himself not long after by a Clothesline From Hell, which this time was legal. Randy Orton and JBL were left against Bobby Lashley but it was soon 1 vs 1 as Lashley Speared JBL almost in half. Orton and Lashley went at it for a while before Lashley avoided an RKO and Speared Orton before nailing the Dominator. Lashley wins the match for his team and is the only man left [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]After that was the Last Ride Match between The Undertaker and Muhammad Hassan. In a brutal match which saw all manner of weapons used, Taker was victorious after tombstoning Hassan on the roof of the hearse before stuffing him into the back and driving the car over the line[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE] The second 5 vs 5 match was up next as Team McMahon looked to kill the legend of Team DX forever. DX lost Carlito and Haas first much to Vince's delight which was clearly etched across his face. Both men were eliminated by Big Show. HHH then distracted the ref purposely so that HBK could low blow Big Show before tuning up some Swet Chin Music. Umaga came into the ring screaming only to met by Seet Chin Music within seconds of entering. Kane then came into the match and took control of HBK. HBK then started to get in some offence and was tagged blindly by Benjamin. Kane turned the tables on HBK by wrapping his hand around his throat as HBK springed off the ropes but Benjamin broke it up and surprisingly hit the T-Bone Suplex on Kane before making the pin. DX were left with a 3-2 on advantage as Benjamin, HHH and HBK were left against Vince and Shane. Shane entered the ring and knocked the referee out purposely leading to confusion. Kane despite being eliminated then took out DX and Chokeslammed Benjamin twice. A replacement referee came down and counted the pin as Vince covered Benjamin. Father and Son then took HHH and HBK apart, after the damage was done by Kane. They got a little ****y and soon HHH and HBK were building up a good head of steam. HBK managed to Sweet Chin Shane and make the pin leaving HHH and HBK against Vince. Vince realised his situation and started to beg for mercy, almost whimpering as he did. With HHH staring intensly at him he turned around to get away only to be Sweet Chinned by HBK straight into HHH who nailed him with a Pedigree before making the cover. Team DX win the match with HHH and HBK left [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]In a bit of a winddown match London and Kendrick defended their WWE Tag Team Championships against the new team of Deuce and Domino. The champs retained, inflicting a first loss on the new boys. London made the pin after dropkicking Domino out of the ring and landing on Deuce[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Next up was King Booker vs Christian for the World Heavyweight Championship. As seems to be the case at the moment, Booker picked up the win after help from Queen Sharmell. With Christian looking good, Sharmell swiped at the feet of Christian as he sprang into the ropes. As he turned to confront her, Christian was spun around kicked in the stomach and given a Scissors Kick for his troubles. Booker retains the title[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"] The Main Event. John Cena defends his WWE Championship against nemesis Edge in a Ladder Match. In a top class match, Cena inflicts Edge's first ever loss in a Ladder Match to walk out still cluthcing his title. An F-U from the top of the ladder won him the match in spectacular style[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B]FINAL RATING B+ RESULTS[/B] [B]Matt Hardy[/B] bt Mr Kennedy to retain the US Title [B]B[/B] [B]Victoria[/B] bt Mickie James and Trish Stratus to win the WWE Womens Title [B]C[/B] [B]Val Venis[/B] bt Johnny Nitro, Ric Flair and Jeff Hardy to win the Intercontinental Title[B]B+[/B] [B]Team Angle[/B] bt Team Orton when Bobby Lashley pinned Randy Orton to be the last man remaining [B]B+[/B] [B]The Undertaker[/B] bt Muhammad Hassan in a Last Ride Match [B]B[/B] [B]Team DX[/B] bt Team McMahon when HHH pinned Vince McMahon with HHH and HBK the 2 remaining competitors [B]A[/B] [B]London & Kendrick[/B] bt Deuce & Domino to retain the WWE Tag Team Titles [B]C+[/B] [B]King Booker[/B] bt Christian to retain the World Heavyweight Title [B]A[/B] [B]John Cena[/B] bt Edge to retain the WWE Title in a Ladder Match [B]A*[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Archived