WWE: Raw & Smackdown. Samy style, new direction.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OOC: Smackdown is written but will be posted tomorrow night as I have got to go now, and it usually takes about 40 mins to get the layout sorted from once I have finished the actual writeup. So this gives a little more time for predictions Again as per the last RAW I was really excited during the writeup as I am happy with how I am building things up for the big Survivor Series PPV So anymore predictions or feedback for last RAW or feedback of any sort most welcome. Everyone happy with the layout as I continually seem to tinker things slightly :) Good Night :D

[B][I]27th October 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] [B]Giant Center, Hershey, Pennsylvania Attendance: 10,000[/B]

[/CENTER] [QUOTE] [B]Cole[/B] "Welcome everybody to another exciting edition of Smackdown, coming to you tonight from the Giant Center, Hershey. I'm Michael Cole, along with my broadcast colleague Tazz" [B]Tazz[/B] "Thankyou Cole, have we got a show for our fans tonight or what. We're going to crown a new United States Champion tonight with both the semi finals and the final of the 8 man tournament" [B]Cole[/B] "That's right Tazz, tonight we will see Matt Hardy take on JBL and Mr Kennedy vs Bobby Lashley as all four men look to book a place in the final at the end of tonight's show" [B]Tazz[/B] "And that's not all, also tonight The Animal: Batista will go one on one with the fighting Irishman: Finlay after what transpired last week as we went off air" [B]Cole[/B] "I can't wait for that one Tazz but coming up next is the first semi final of the United States Championship Tournament"[/QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Matt Hardy first makes his way to the ring before JBL comes out in his long white Limo, replete with Cowhorns on the front[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MattHardyAAF3.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JBLBD1.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]United States Championship Tournament Semi Final[/U][/B] [B]Matt Hardy vs JBL[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Both men look up for the match and JBL looks to have it won after nailing a Clothesline From Hell, however, Hardy as the awareness to roll out of the ring after the impact, not allowing JBL to make the cover. JBL from this point seems frustrated and this proves his downfall as Hardy hits a Side Effect followed by a Twist of Fate to win in 9.33 and advance to the final at the end of the show[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Backstage Teddy Long is minding his own business when Gregory Helms comes up to him[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Helms[/B] "Teddy, what the hell is going on? Here I am, the Cruiserweight Champion, and yet I have absolutely no competition. That's not to say that there aren't other cruiserweights here on Smackdown just none that come anywhere near my level. So maybe it's about time you let me step up a level, Teddy. You could start by giving me a deserved opportunity at say, the US Championship" [B]Long[/B] "Let me get this straight player, you want me to give you a shot at the US Title? because there is not ample competition for you in the Cruiserweight division?" [B]Helms[/B] "That's what I'm saying Teddy" [B]Long[/B] "Well maybe I just haven't been pushing you hard enough Gregory. How about this, tonight you will defend your Cruiserweight Title against Billy Kidman, Scotty 2 Hotty, Nunzio, Super Crazy and Psicosis in a 6 man match and the first person to score a pinfall or submission will walk out as the Cruiserweight Champion" [B]Helms[/B] "You gotta be kidding me Teddy" [B]Long[/B] "If that's all player" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Long signals to the door. Helms does not look happy but walks out with a scowl on his face as Long gets back to his business[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]We flit to a locker room where Regal is putting down a bag. Just then, Finlay comes walking in[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Finlay[/B] "Hey, Regal, what the hell happened last week. 2 weeks ago you didn't even show up, no message, nothing, and last week, I asked you to watch my back and when Batista jumped me, where were you Regal? [B]Regal[/B] "I'm sorry Finlay, I must have been distracted by something very important" [B]Finlay[/B] "But you can't remember what it was? What the hell's going on Regal. Are you going to have my back tonight or not?" [B]Regal[/B] "Finlay, you can absolutely rest assured, that I will be very close by tonight. Don't you worry" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Finlay pats Regal on the back and leaves the locker room as Regal begins to smirk[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Dave_Batista.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/FinlayAAF5.jpg[/IMG] [B]Batista vs Finlay[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Batista mostly dominates with having the obvious sheer power but Finlay holds his own, using the occasional dirty trick. It is Finlay who wins the match when, having worked a little on Batista's left leg early in the match, the Irish fighter makes himself an advantage by 'accidentally' flailing a finger into the referees eye and proceeds to use the shillelagh to the left leg of Batista. He then picks up Batista and nails him with the Celtic Cross to make the pin in 7.34[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]After the match is over Finlay attacks Batista, mainly focusing on further injuring the left leg of The Animal. It is then that William Regal comes walking to the ring and enters calmly telling Finlay to go to one corner whilst he blocks Batista in the other. Finlay starts to run up to the prone Batista but Regal suddenly charges at Finlay and takes him down with a vicious clothesline. The crowd pop as Regal turns on his now former friend, laying into him with some stiff kicks as Finlay veinly tries to cover up. Regal backs off for a second allowing Finlay some breathing space, who starts to get up on to one knee. It is then that Regal comes running in and delivers a vile knee to the side of Finlay's head, knocking him on to the canvas and seemingly out cold. Regal sneers at his foe and leaves the ring never turning his attention away from Finlay. As he further backs off up the ramp we cut to backstage where......[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]....Kurt Angle is ready to address the fans[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Angle[/B] "So, Randy Orton, you thought you were clever, you thought you had gotten the last word when you attacked me backstage last week on Smackdown. You thought you had escaped to RAW and free from me. Well unfortunately for you, that wasn't to be Orton. When will you learn that you just aren't good enough to beat me Orton, I ran you off of Smackdown damn it and yet you still want a piece of me. At Survivor Series we both will assemble a team to go head to head for our cause and just like at No Mercy, it will be the Angle name in lights when my team beats the holy crap out of yours Orton. And when your team is beaten and there's noone to help you, I'm going to break your ankle like I should have done before, oh it's true, IT'S DAMN TRUE!"[/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]We return from commercials to be greeted by Josh Matthews[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Josh[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, one half of tonights main event, Matt Hardy. Matt, first of all congratulations on your victory over JBL earlier earning your spot in the final of the United States Championship Tournament. What I would like to know from you Matt is who do you think you will be facing in that final later on tonight?" [B]Hardy[/B] "Josh, I honestly don't know, a few weeks ago I wasn't even in the picture for the United States Title and now I'm preparing for a title match later tonight. To be honest with you, I don't really care who I face tonight out of Mr Kennedy or Bobby Lashley, they are both top athletes here on Smackdown and I'm going to have to perform my best against either one of them. I'm just happy to be in the title match Josh" [B]Josh[/B] "Ok, Matt, thankyou for your time" [B]Hardy[/B] "No problem Josh"[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]We go back into the arena...........[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B][SIZE="3"][I]KENNEDYYYYYY!!!!!!!![/I][/SIZE][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]The brash upstart Mr Kennedy makes his way to the ring for his semi final match against Bobby Lashley. He enters the ring and grabs the mic from Tony Chimel[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Kennedy[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen you are looking at the very future of sports entertainment and your next United States Champion.... MISTERRRRRRRRRRR KENNEDYYYYYYYY........ in a few moments I will take on one of the most powerful men, one of the strongest men.... one of the dumbest men in the history of this business. You see what Bobby Lashley has in spades in body and muscle power, he fails miserably to make up for in terms of brain power. And tonight I am going to prove it by being quicker, smarter, cleverer... better, than Bobby Lashley and earning my place in the final of the United States Championship Tournament where I will defeat Matt Hardy...." [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Lashley has heard enough as his music hits and the ex army sergeant major comes out to the top of the ramp, pausing as his pyros explode behind him, before he makes his way to the ring for his match. He goes straight over to come nose to nose with Kennedy before the referee seperates them and signals for the bell[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/BobbyLashleyAAF4.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MrKennedyNEW.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]United States Championship Tournament Semi Final[/U][/B] [B]Bobby Lashley vs Mr Kennedy[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Kennedy starts the match with an eyerake alowing him to gain control for the opening few minutes until Lashley simply overpowers him. The match then tos and fros with Kennedy occasionaly trying his best to get in the head of Lashley. He does this by rolling out of the ring a couple of times and then a third time when Lashley finally decides to follow him out. As he does, Kennedy springs in to action and uses the outside environment to his advantage, whipping Lashley into the steps and ring support and bouncing his head off of the announce table. All the time Kennedy is wary of the referees count, nipping back in to break it before going back to the outside. Lashley finds something within him and starts to mount some offense, felling Kennedy with a stiff punch before flipping him over his back onto the thin mats. As Kennedy gets up Lashley quickly rolls in and out of the ring, readies himself for the charge and goes to Spear Kennedy. Kennedy leaps over Lashley who stops his momentum on the barricade. Kennedy quickly turns and tips Lashley over the barricade into the fans area and jumps back into the ring as the referee's count reaches 8. Lashley starts to try and scramble over the barricade but the referee reaches 10 before Lashley is even back on the right side of them. Mr Kennedy wins the match by countout in 12.42 to advance to the final of the United States Championship Tournament at the end of tonights show. As Kennedy celebrates his win, pointing a finger to his own head to convey his smartness, Smackdown fades into a break[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]We return to see King Booker in conversation with Teddy Long[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Booker[/B] "You can not give Rey Mysterio a chance at my title Teddy, no way, I just beat him for the title, what gives him the right at a return match?" [B]Long[/B] "Booker, Rey Mysterio had it in his World Title contract that when he was to lose that title he would be given a rematch. You know how it works Booker, it's a standard clause" [B]Booker[/B] "That it may well be Teddy, but I will not be cidtated to by anyone let alone that little peasant Rey Mysterio. Last week I was trying to address my loyal subjects only for him to interupt my speech, now what kind of a way is that to behave to your king Teddy, tell me?" [B]Long[/B] "Booker, you may not realise this but you are not actually a King! nobody answers to you, nobody needs to bow down to you Booker. Now I suddest you get ready because I have signed you up for your first singles match since winning the World Title, and it will be against a superstar who is coming into his own recently and making a name for himself, that man, is Sylvain Grenier, now how do you like that player?" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Long walks off leaving a stunned Booker to simply say to himself[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Booker[/B] "Tell me he did not just say that?"[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]We now find ourselves looking at Kristal with a mic in her hand backstage[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Kristal[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, Captain Charisma, Christian. Christian, last week in the United States Title Tournament you lost in the first round after Mr Kennedy dealt you a low blow behind the referees back..." [B]Christian[/B] [B][I]'cutting Kriastal off'[/I][/B] "Kristal, last week Mr Kennedy did beat me through dubious means, meaning I missed out on a shot at a great prize here in the WWE, the United States Championship. However, to be quite honest with you and all my peeps, the United States Title doesn't concern me much at the moment. I have my eyes focused on something much bigger and next week on Smackdown I will show all my peeps that business is back to normal for Captain Charisma because that, Kristal... that's how I roll"[/QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]We go back to the main arena as Billy Kidman reaches the ring that already houses Nunzio, Psicosis, Super Crazy and Scoty 2 Hotty. Once there the crowd boo to show their disappreciation for the Cruiserweight Champion as Gregory Helms makes his way to the ring to defend his title against the 5 men[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEWorldCruiserweight.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/GregoryHelmsAAF4.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/BillyKidman2.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/Scotty2Hotty.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/Nunzio.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/SuperCrazy3.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/Psicosis2.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]6 Man WWE Cruiserweight Title Match[/U][/B] [B]Gregory Helms (C) vs Billy Kidman vs Scotty 2 Hotty vs Nunzio vs Super Crazy vs Psicosis[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]As you would expect, this was a frenetic, fast and furious match full of aerial high jinks. Scores of near pinfalls are had but ultimately it is Gregory Helms who wins and retains his title after hitting the Shining Wizard on Nunzio with everyone else down on the outside after Super Crazy jumped over the top rope, taking the others out. Helms retains by pinfall in 13.48[/FONT][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Helms retreats with his Cruiserweight Title as Smackdown fades to another break[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Back from the break and Teddy Long is once again getting it in the neck from a Smackdown superstar. This time Muhammad Hassan is the unhappy caller[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Hassan[/B] "Teddy Long, I hope you are happy with what you did to my manager and good friend Daivari" [B]Long[/B] "What did I do to him exactly?" [B]Hassan[/B] "You know exactly what you did Teddy, you may not have been the direct cause but you were certainly the driving force behind it. Right now Daivari is at home in agony after being forced to compete in a match with The Undertaker and ultimately Tombstoned in the ring. His injury and pain is all down to your actions Teddy and your clear contempt for Daivari and myself. Daivari is no wrestler, he is my manager, he should never have been in a match with anybody let alone The Undertaker" [B]Long[/B] "You're right player, Daivari is clearly not cut out to compete with the likes of The Undertaker....." [B]Hassan[/B] "That's right Teddy" [B]Long[/B] "...But you are! So how about this player, at Survivor Series, The Undertaker vs Muhammad Hassan......" [B]Hassan[/B] "WHAT!" [B]Long[/B] ".... In a Last Ride Match" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Hassan's face drops and he takes a gulp of air. Teddy Long just walks away as the camera focuses on Hassan's face[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Sylvain makes his way to the ring followed by King Booker and Queen Sharmell, making their usual, long winded, posing entrance[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/BookerTKingAAF3.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/SylvainGrenierBD1.jpg[/IMG] [B]King Booker[/B] (w/ Queen Sharmell) [B]vs Sylvain Grenier[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Booker is impressive in his first singles match as champion as is Sylvain. However, it is maybe too quick a step up for Sylvain who loses the match. Sylvain has Booker half reeling when Sharmell jumps onto the apron. Sylvain moves towards her and she jumps straight down. Sylvain turns back around and Booker high kicks him straight in the face. As he gets up Booker hits the Scissors Kick and wins by pinfall in 6.31[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]After the match though, instead of Booker's music hitting, we instead hear the theme of Rey Mysterio who comes out to the top of the ramp with mic in hand[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Mysterio[/B] "Booker, a very impressive win, it's a shame for you it will be your only singles win as a World Champion. Next week on Smackdown, it's King Booker versus Rey Mysterio for the World Heavyweight Title, and I'm taking it back Booker" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Mysterio drops the mic and stares a hole through Booker who returns the gaze with interest as Smackdown fades to a break[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE] [B]Cole[/B] "Welcome back to Friday Night Smackdown, and it is nearly time for the final of the United States Championship Tournament to get underway between Matt Hardy and the brash young upstart, Mr Kennedy" [B]Tazz[/B] "It has been one hell of a night Cole, and soon we will have our new United States Champion" [B]Cole[/B] "That's right Tazz, Matt Hardy beat JBL in the opening match of the night and later we saw Mr Kennedy defeat Bobby Lashley in a somewhat unconventional style" [B]Tazz[/B] "That may well be Cole, but he got the job done and that's why he and not Bobby Lashley is in the final" [B]Cole[/B] "This should be one hell of a matchup folks, both men having already competed tonight, will it show? we're about to find out"[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][SIZE="3"][I]KENNEDYYYYYY!!!!!!!![/I][/SIZE][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Mister Kennedy makes his way to the ring and just like earlier stops Tony Chimel in his tracks as he grabs the mic from him[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Kennedy[/B] "What did I tell you earlier? were you listening? I proved why I am the smartest guy here on Smackdown when I beat Bobby Lashley earlier. I'm strong, dont get me wrong on that one, I mean compared to any of you in the audience I could squash you all like annoying little flies but Bobby Lashley is huge. So I played the smart game, I employed the right tactics to earn myself this shot at title glory, a shot I will take with the same ease in which I defeated Lashley earlier tonight, a shot I will take by beating Matt Hardy and forcing the cry from the lips of Tony Chimel that the new United States Champion isssssssssssssssssss... [B]MISTERRRRRRRRRRR KENNEDYYYYYYYYYY............ KENNNNN - EEEEEEE - DYYYYYYYY[/B]" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Kennedy throws the mic back at Chimel who does well to catch it[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]The crowd pop as Matt Hardy makes his way to the ring, energetically tagging some of the fans' hands before entering the ring, removing his shirt and awaiting the bell[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEUnitedStates.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MrKennedyNEW.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MattHardyAAF3.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]United States Championship Tournament Final Match[/U][/B] [B]Mr Kennedy vs Matt Hardy[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]The match is a really enjoyable one as the momentum continually swings either way. Both men get visibly more tired throughout the match by virtue of having already competed earlier in the night. Hardy hits an early Side Effect gaining a 2 count whilst Kennedy gets the same count from a Green Bay Plunge from in the ring. Had he hit it from the top rope things may have been different at that stage. It's a topsy turvy end to the match as Hardy hits another Side Effect before going for the Twist of Fate. However, Kennedy manages to push Hardy away to the corner. Hardy immediately springs up the turnbuckle but Kennedy comes over and forearms him across the back. He starts to climb and goes to get Hardy in position for the Green Bay Plunge and almost has it, But Hardy manages to punch Kennedy in the ribs and maintain his balance on the ropes. However, Kennedy then pushes Hardy off the ropes and he lands on his back. Kennedy goes straight to the top of the turnbuckle not pausing one second, even to pose and flies through the air for a Kenton Bomb. Hardy rolls out of the way and Kennedy lands on his back. Kennedy gets up to be met by a Twist of Fate and Hardy makes the cover which the referee counts all the wy to 3. Matt Hardy is the winner of the match by pinfall and the new United States Champion in a time of 15.48[/FONT][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Matt Hardy is elated and cluthes the belt in his arms in the center of the ring as Kennedy rolls out and onto the outside. Hardy stands up and raises the belt aloft in triumph as his music plays into the arena and the crowd cheer emphatically[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Hardy continues to celebrate as Smackdown fades off the air[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B]FINAL RATING B RESULTS LIST[/B] [SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B]Matt Hardy[/B] bt JBL by pinfall to advance to the final of the US Championship Tournament [B]B[/B] [B]Finlay[/B] bt Batista by pinfall [B]B+[/B] [B]Mr Kennedy[/B] bt Bobby Lashley by countout to advance to the final of the US Championship Tournament [B]B[/B] [B]Gregory Helms[/B] bt Billy Kidman, Scotty 2 Hotty, Nunzio, Super Crazy and Psicosis in a six man match to retain the Cruiserweight Championship (Helms pinned Nunzio) [B]C[/B] [B]King Booker[/B] bt Sylvain Grenier by pinfall [B]B[/B] [B]Matt Hardy[/B] bt Mr Kennedy by pinfall in the final of the US Championship Tournament to become the new United States Champion [B]B[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[B][I]29th October 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Tomorrow night's RAW will see all four of the brands titles on the line WWE Womens Champion Mickie James will defend her title against Victoria while the World Tag Team Champions, The Spirit Squad will look to overcome the in-form pairing of Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin, who themselves are no strangers to tag team gold[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JohnnyNitro4.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JeffHardyMAY13TH.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/ValVenis3.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RicFlairnew.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]The Intercontinental Championship will also be on the line as Johnny Nitro defends his title against 3 opponents in a Fatal Four-Way Match. Jeff Hardy, Val Venis and The Nature Boy: Ric Flair will all be looking to put an end to Nitro's reign[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JohnCenaNEWEST.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/umaga4mj4.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]And in the main event of the night, WWE Champion John Cena will have his work cut out as he goes up against a superstar who is yet to be pinned or made to submit since his debut on RAW, and that man is Umaga. Can Cena overcome the odds or will Umaga walk out of Monday Night RAW as the new WWE Champion? Tune in tomorrow night to find out![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

OOC: Predictions welcome for the next RAW Mickie James vs Victoria - WWE Womens Championship Spirit Squad vs Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin - World Tag Team Championships Johnny Nitro vs Jeff Hardy vs Val Venis vs Ric Flair - Intercontinental Championship John Cena vs Umaga - WWE Championship

You better put the belt on Val! [B]Mickie James[/B] vs Victoria - WWE Womens Championship Spirit Squad vs [B]Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin[/B] - World Tag Team Championships Johnny Nitro vs Jeff Hardy vs [B]Val Venis[/B] vs Ric Flair - Intercontinental Championship [B]John Cena[/B] vs Umaga - WWE Championship

[B]Mickie James[/B] vs Victoria - WWE Womens Championship [B]Spirit Squad[/B] vs Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin - World Tag Team Championships [B]Johnny Nitro[/B] vs Jeff Hardy vs Val Venis vs Ric Flair - Intercontinental Championship [B]John Cena[/B] vs Umaga - WWE Championship

[B]Mickie James[/B] vs Victoria - WWE Womens Championship Spirit Squad vs [B]Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin [/B]- World Tag Team Championships Johnny Nitro vs [B]Jeff Hardy [/B]vs Val Venis vs Ric Flair - Intercontinental Championship [B]John Cena[/B] vs Umaga - WWE Championship

[B][I]30th October 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] [B]Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, Connecticut Attendance : 10,000[/B]

[/CENTER] [QUOTE] [B]JR[/B] "Welcome to Monday Night RAW. I'm Jim Ross, and alongside me as always is Jerry 'The King' Lawler. All 4 titles are on the line tonight in what is sure to be one action packed edition of RAW, King" [B]King[/B] "I can't believe it JR, all 4 titles, what a treat!" [B]JR[/B] "Indeed it is King, and the first of those championship matches will be coming up very shortly, that being the WWE Womens Championship, as the psychotic Victoria looks to beat current champion Mickie James" [B]King[/B] "2 very beautiful but disturbed women there JR. Also tonight the World Tag Team Championships will be on the line as the Spirit Squad's Kenny and Johnny defend their titles against Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin" [B]JR[/B] "Formerly known as The Worlds Greatest Tag Team and no strangers to tag team gold, that is sure to be one interesting matchup, as is the Fatal Four-Way match for the Intercontinental Championship which will see Johnny Nitro have to beat Jeff Hardy, Val Venis and Ric Flair if he is to walk away with his title tonight" [B]King[/B] "The odd's certainly stacked against the champion in that one, JR, and the same could be said for our main event tonight as John Cena defends the WWE Championship against The Samoan Bulldozer: Umaga" [B]JR[/B] "Umaga has never been pinned or made to submit King, it is quite an ominous position for John Cena tonight, the winner of this match of course will go to Survivor Series to face Edge"[/QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Victoria then comes out, a glazed, maniacal look in her eyes, before Mickie James makes her way to the ring and the match is ready to start[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEWomens-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-WOMEN/MickieJames4.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-WOMEN/Victoria8.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]WWE Womens Championship[/U][/B] [B]Mickie James (C) vs Victoria[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A decent opening matchup in which 2 psychotic young women gave it their all. Mickie retains the title in 8.44 after delivering a Mick Kick straight to the back of Victoria's head[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Backstage we find Vince McMahon walking along a corridor, booed, of course, by the fans. Boos which grow louder when Randy Orton suddenly appears in front of him[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Orton[/B] "Mr McMahon can I talk to you for a second?" [B]Vince[/B] "What is it Randy" [B]Orton[/B] "Well everyone knows how I was the main star over on Smackdown and that Kurt beating me was a fluke and I was thinking I should be getting more important matches than facing the likes of Harry Smith" [B]Vince[/B] "Is that right, you're a c0cky son of a bitch aren't you Orton.... I like that, so I tell you what, I'll do you a favour if you do one for me. Tonight, Randy Orton you will take on Carlito, and just make sure you beat the crap out of him Orton. If you help me rid the WWE of the stain that is DX, then good things will happen to you Randy, rest assured" [B]Orton[/B] "Thankyou Mr McMahon"[/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RobVanDamAAF3.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/StevieRichards.jpg[/IMG] [B]RVD vs Stevie Richards[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A quick match in which RVD pretty much dominates, picking up a quick victory with a 5 Star Frog Splash after a Rolling Thunder in a time of 3.50[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]We join Vince in his office just as DX come walking in, looking none too happy[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Vince[/B] "Ah I see you got the message to come and see me... you 3 aren't looking so good, has something happened?" [B][I]Vince says before grinning smugly[/I][/B] "Tonight one of you is going to have a big match, well a huge match actually. HBK, Shawn Michaels, The Show Stopper.... Shawn, tonight you will take part in a 2 on 1 handicap match, and your opponents will be The Big Show... and Kane. What do you think to that huh?" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Shawn gets all up in Vince's face before HHH puts an arm on his shoulder and motions him away[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]HHH[/B] "That sounds fine Vince, no problem" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Vince looks a little bemused for a second before grinning again as DX walk off, HBK staring at Vince as he walks away backwards[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Back from the break we see Todd Grisham standing by with Umaga and Armando Alejandro Estrada[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Todd[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guests at this time Umaga and his manager Armando Alejandro Estrada. Armando, tonight your client Umaga takes on John Cena for the WWE Championship, how do you rate Umaga's chances against Cena later tonight?" [B]AAE[/B] "Todd, I rate Umaga's chances very highly indeed, infact I rate them at 100% I guarantee that tonight the Samoan Bulldozer will become the new WWE Champion when he destroys John Cena. And then noone will be able to stop Umaga be it Edge at Survivor Series, John Cena or anyone, because noone has or will ever pin or make to submit, The Samoan Bulldozer: Umaga hahaaaaa" [B]Todd[/B] "erm... thankyou Armando Estrada" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]AAE is sporting his usual wide mouthed grin as Umaga just stares intensely ahead[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Charlie Haas and then Shelton Benjamin make thier ways to the ring before they are joined by The Spirit Squad. JR explains that the other 3 members of the SS have been banned from getting involved at the orders of Bret Hart earlier in the night[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEWorldTagTeamChampionships.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEWorldTagTeamChampionships.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/Kenny.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/Johnny.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/CharlieHaasBD1.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/sheltonbenjamin5bj6.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]World Tag Team Championships[/U][/B] [B]Spirit Squad: Kenny & Johnny (C) vs Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Both teams work well together and the old magic of Haas and Benjamin is still clear to see. However it is the champs who retain their gold through dubious means. Kenny is the legal man along with Benjamin, with all hell having broken loose, Kenny takes care of Haas on the outside whilst Johnny works Benjamin over in the ring. The referee finally looks to regain control by making Johnny back away but he remonstrates furiously with the official. This is all just a ruse as Kenny grabs a ittle belt and whacks Benjamin around the head just before Johnny decides to stop arguing. The referee turns to make the count as The Spirit Squad retain their titles in 10.48[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Backstage we join Maria who is waiting to do an interview[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Maria[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen I'm here with the Intercontinental champion Johnny Nitro. Johnny tonight you have to defend your title against 3 men in a Fatal Four-Way match, what I would like to know is, who do you think will win tonight?" [B]Nitro[/B] "what kind of a stupid ass question is that to ask Maria? who do I think will win tonight? I don't think anyone will win, I know I will, it's that simple. Much like you Maria. I mean take a look at the 3 men I am facing tonight. You've got Jeff Hardy who's nothing more than a circus act, Val Venis who... well, what the hell has he done recently and then you've got The Nature Boy: Ric Flair, a man who has got to be pushing 70 and who's last major achievement was getting to the toilet in the middle of the night without wetting himself. I really don't see as I've got anything to wor...." [B]Flair[/B] "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Nitro reels back a bit, having had a WOO shouted straight down his ears[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Flair[/B] "Johnny Nitro, you've got quite a big mouth boy, I may be old but I'll take my experience over your youth any day of the week Nitro. Maybe it's about time I won gold again, and maybe it's your gold I'll take boy WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Flair walks off and Maria raises the mic back to her lips[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Flair[/B] "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Another WOOOOO straight down Nitro's ears does little to please him as Flair once again disappears[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]We return from the break with Carlito already in the ring as the DX music is just fading out. The crowd boo their disdain as Randy Orton's music hits and the arrogant young superstar makes his way out to the ring. Once in he just smirks at Carlito as if he is no threat to Orton and the referee signals for the bell[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/randyortonNEW.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/carlito3iy5.jpg[/IMG] [B]Randy Orton vs Carlito[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Orton and Carlito both look good although Orton seems to have found a new level of intensity. At the end Carlito has the advantage and goes for a Backcracker on Orton who cleverly holds on to the ropes. Carlito lands on his back and Orton drops to his knees and fists, punching at the canvas as Carlito lifts himself back up to his feet. RKO!!! Orton nails Carlito with his trademark move and makes the cover to win in 9.50. He celebrates as we fade into yet another commercial break[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Backstage Orton is walking with a smile on his face and goes into a lockerroom in which RVD is taking it easy[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Orton[/B] "Rob, I''ve been looking for you" [B]RVD[/B] "Randy, what can I do for you?" [B]Orton[/B] "Rob, as I'm sure you know Kurt Angle and myself are both putting together a 5 man team for our match at Survivor Series" [B]RVD[/B] "Yeh I'm aware Randy" [B]Randy[/B] "Well I was thinking, I was extremely impressed with your match earlier tonight and was wondering if you wanted to be part of what will be the greatest Survivor Series team ever put together?" [B]RVD[/B] "I like the sound of that Randy" [B]Orton[/B] "That's cool Rob. I'll catch you later!"[/QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]We go back into the main arena just as Val Venis starts to make his way to the ring. He is then followed by Jeff Hardy and then Ric Flair. The 3 men all stand looking up the ramp towards the entrance and soon enough the music of Johnny Nitro starts to play as the Intercontinental Champion makes his way to the ring for the Fatal Four-Way match. Once in he realises that all 3 men will be going after him and begrudgingly hands his title to the referee who holds it aloft before handing it to the timekeeper[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEIntercontinental.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JohnnyNitro4.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JeffHardyMAY13TH.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/ValVenis3.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RicFlairnew.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Intercontinental Championship Fatal Four-Way Match[/U][/B] [B]Johnny Nitro (C)[/B] (w/ Melina) [B]vs Jeff Hardy vs Val Venis vs Ric Flair[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]An exciting match which sees all four men come quite close to victory at some point. The end sees Nitro fighting with Flair on the outside while inring, Hardy goes atop the turnbuckle with Venis on his back in the center of the ring after Hardy had hit a Whisper in the Wind. Hardy flies and nails Venis with a Swanton Bomb and as Hardy goes to quickly get back up, Nitro has slid back into the ring and pushes Hardy through the bottom 2 ropes to the outside. Nitro takes advantage and covers Venis for the win in 13.49[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]After the match, we go backstage where DX are in discussion[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Carlito[/B] "I'm getting sick and tired of Vince McMahon making our lives hell. It's about time somebody shut him up for good" [B]HHH[/B] "Carlito, calm down, in case you hadn't noticed just because it's a 2 on 1 match, there's still one more of us than there is of Kane and The Big Show" [B]Carlito[/B] "I like that, that's cool" [B]HHH[/B] "Yeah it is, and you know what ele is cool. When Shawn beats both Kane and Big Show tonight, DX will once again prove to Vince that you can not kill DX" [B]HBK[/B] "So we're all sorted right, we all know what we're doing" [B]HHH[/B] "It's quite a simple plan Shawn, before the match starts, me and Carlito beat the crap out of Kane and Big Show" [B]HBK[/B] "I don't get it" [B]HHH[/B] "Shawn... I love you and all.. but sometimes... you're a bit of a retard you know that" [B]HBK[/B] "Hey that's not fair" [B][I]Shawn does a mock sad face[/I][/B] [B]Carlito[/B] "hehehe retard" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]HHH and HBK look at Carlito with a big smile on his face. e suddenly goes all straight faced when he sees them looking. DX walk off camera as RAW fades to a commercial break[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Back from the break and DX are walking backstage just nearing the curtains to go out to the main arena as their music has already started[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Vince[/B] "Woah woah woah, just a minute. What do you think you're doing?" [B]HHH[/B] "What s it now Vince?" [B]Vince[/B] "I don't seem to recall saying this was a 3 on 2 match. Infact I don't want to see either of you 2 anywhere near that ring for this next match" [B][I]says Vince pointing a finger at HHH and Carlito[/I][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "And if I do, then I'll fire the whole damn lot of you" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Vince walks off as HHH and Carlito sigh and wish HBK luck[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/ShawnMichaelsAAF3.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/KaneMask3.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/bigshownew.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]2-1 Handicap Match[/U][/B] [B]Shawn Michaels vs Kane & The Big Show[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Shawn is in big trouble from the start against Kane and when he does start to get in the lightest of offense he is taken out by Big Show who made a blind tag. HBK does well to compete for as long as he does but ultimately can not compete against 2 monsters. Kane gets the pinfall after a Chokeslam in 15.43[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]As Show and Kane celebrate, more by scowling seperately than jumping into each others arms, we go backstage to join Maria[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Maria[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, he is the WWE Champion, John Cena. John in just a few moments, you defend your WWE Title against Umaga, a man who has never been pinned or submitted. Are you going to be able to win tonight?" [B]Cena[/B] "Well Maria, tonight, I'm just going to have to go out there and give it my best shot. What else can I do. He's bigger than me, probably stronger than me, and the man has never been pinned or made to submit like u say, so what can I do?. I'll give 100% like I do everytime I go out there, but apart from that, we'll just have to wait and see what happens" [B]Maria[/B] "Well good luck John" [B]Cena[/B] "Thankyou Maria"[/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Umaga makes his way to the ring first along with Armando to a chorus of boos. They enter the ring and await in silence for a minute as we await the arrival of the champ. There is a good pause before the music hits and the crowd pops. With Cena in the ring the match is ready to start[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEHeavyweight-spinner.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JohnCenaNEWEST.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/umaga4mj4.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]WWE Championship[/U][/B] [B]John Cena (C) vs Umaga [/B](w/ Armando Alejandro Estrada) [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Umaga really impresses in his first WWE Title match in the WWE whilst Cena does his best to not get beatan down too much. Umaga is in full swing and has Cena setup in the corner ready to run ass first into Cena's head. He runs at him but Cena moves and as Umaga piles into the turnbuckle and reels backwards, Cena fells him with a drop toe hold (the first time Umaga left his feet all match) and applies the STFU. Immediately after locking it in Edge comes running into the ring and stomps over Cena. Cena wins by DQ in 9.33[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Edge continues to beat on Cena until Umaga comes over seemingly confused as to Edge's actions. Edge backs away and Cena whacks him from behind before clotheslining Umaga over the top rope. He turns as Edge goes for the Spear! but Cena jumps out of the way and Edge goes flying through the ropes to the outside. Cena grabs his belt and turns to leave as Umaga and Edge both get to their feet on the outside staring at each other and then at Cena. RAW fades off our screens as the 3 men continue to stare each other down[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [/QUOTE] [CENTER] [B]FINAL RATING B+ RESULTS LIST[/B] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"][B]Mickie James[/B] bt Victoria by pinfall to retain the WWE Womens Championship [B]C[/B] [B]RVD[/B] bt Stevie Richards by pinfall [B]C+[/B] [B]Spirit Squad: Kenny & Johnny[/B] bt Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin by pinfall (Kenny pinned Benjamin) to retain the World Tag Team Championships [B]C+[/B] [B]Randy Orton[/B] bt Carlito by pinfall [B]B-[/B] [B]Johnny Nitro[/B] bt Jeff Hardy, Ric Flair & Val Venis in a Fatal Four-Way Match to retain the Intercontinental Championship (Nitro pinned Venis) [B]B[/B] [B]Kane & The Big Show[/B] bt Shawn Michaels by pinfall in a 2 on 1 Handicap Match (Kane pinned Michaels) [B]B[/B] [B]John Cena[/B] bt Umaga by DQ due to interference by Edge to retain the WWE Championship [B]A[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[B][I]2nd November 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Tomorrow night on Smackdown, Rey Mysterio will get his chance to reclaim the World Heavyweight Championship from King Booker. Mysterio told Booker last week that he would call on his rematch clause and he will be hoping to make Booker's reign one of the shortest in history[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/ReyMysterioAAF5.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEHeavyweight-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/BookerTKingAAF3.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Also, a match made by Theodore Long will see new United States Champion Matt Hardy take on Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms, and if Gregory helms wins, he will get a shot at the US Championship Another match announced during the week by Long will see William Regal and Batista team up to take on a shared enemy in Finlay. Finlay beat Batista last week after using his shillelgah before Regal came down to seemingly help the Irishman beat The Animal down. However, that wasn't the case as Regal lured Finlay into a vicious Clothesline before assaulting hs former partner. This will not be a handicap match though as Finlay gets to pick a partner of his choosing Another tag team match will be watched very closely by Paul London and Brian Kendrick as Scotty 2 Hotty and Funaki team up to take on an as yet unnamed newly signed team[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

OOC: Predictions for next Smackdown New Unnamed Tag Team vs Scotty 2 Hotty and Funaki Matt Hardy vs Gregory Helms Batista & William Regal vs Finlay and ?????? King Booker vs Rey Mysterio - World Heavyweight Championship

OOC: Unfortunately been 4 days since my last show and could be some before my next one. Worked bizarre shifts the last 4 days and at work tomorrow, day off Sunday but will be out all day and then back to another 5 bizarre shifts :mad: Got my next Smackdown planned, just need to write it. I might actually get the next RAW plannes also then write them both which would mean a bit longer still before SD is posted but would then be followed quickly by RAW, whereas usually I plan a show write it post it, then go to the next show. Anyway I'm rambling now, just to let you know I haven't died, I'm still here, expect SD by wednesday hopefully at the latest :(

[B][I]3rd November 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] [B]Mullins Center, Amherst, Massachusetts Attendance: 8,668[/B]

[/CENTER] [QUOTE][B]Cole[/B] " Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Friday Night Smackdown from the Mullins Center, Massachusetts. I'm Michael Cole alongside Tazz and tonight the World Heavyweight Championship is on the line as Rey Mysterio looks to win back the title he lost at No Mercy to King Booker" [B]Tazz[/B] "Hey Cole, the new United States Champion is also in action tonight as Matt Hardy takes on Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms, and if Helms wins he will get a shot at Hardy's US Title" [B]Cole[/B] "And after what took place last week, Smackdown General Manager Theodore Long has made a tag team match that will see Batista and William Regal team up to take on Finlay and whoever he can find to be his partner" [B]Tazz[/B] "It's going to be interesting to see who will want to team up with Finlay and take on The Animal Batista, Cole" [B]Cole[/B] "It certainly will Tazz, it will take a brave man indeed. Anyway folks, coming up now, Matt Hardy and Gregory Helms are about to battle it out"[/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MattHardyAAF3.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/GregoryHelmsAAF4.jpg[/IMG] [B]Matt Hardy vs Gregory Helms[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A fast paced opening match which neither man truly dominates. Helms has Hardy where he wants him at the end and goes for the Shining Wizard but Hardy ducks it and instantly takes Helms down with a Twist of Fate. Hardy wins by pinfall in 10.11[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]As Hardy celebrates, we go backstage to join Josh Matthews[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Josh[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time Kurt Angle. Kurt can I get your thoughts on Randy Orton asking RVD to be one of his partners for your 5 v 5 Elimination Match at Survivor Series?" [B]Angle[/B] "Josh, if truth be told, it doesn't matter who either of us pick for out respective teams at Survivor Series, because when the night comes I am going to go after Orton and Orton only. I have done everything I have had to to rid myself of him and yet he keeps coming back and blindsiding me. Well not anymore Josh, at Survivor Series, I'm going to break that punks ankle for good and anyone who gets in my way is going to wish they had never joined that little bastards team at Survivor Series" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Angle goes to walk off, but turns straight into another superstar[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Simon Dean[/B] "Kurt, hey. In my opinion you have a great chance of beating Orton's team at Survivor Series, but you would have an even better chance if you started using my patented Simon System diet range. I mean to be honest, you look like you're packing a few extra pounds there Kurt, so what do ya say?" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Angle just walks off and Simon Dean is annoyed at Angle's disrespect[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]We return from the break and the crowd excitedly pop as Paul London and Brian Kendrick make their way to ringside and join Cole and Tazz on commentary. Cole and Tazz welcome the champs who explain they are out to scout the new tag team as they could possibly be future opposition for their titles[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Scotty 2 Hotty and Funaki make their way to the ring and await their opponents. A Grease style track starts to play and a pair of guys dressed in leather jackets and shades and sporting slicked back hair come out to the ring in a sleek red convertible. A girl is sat on the back of the car in a small pink cheerleader style outfit, chewing gum as the car rolls into position at the side of the entrance ramp. The pair are announced as Deuce and Domino and the girl as Cherry, who Cole informs us is Domino's sister and Deuce's girlfriend. They enter the ring and seem quite confident that Scotty and Funaki will be no match for them[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/Scotty2Hotty.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Funaki4.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Deuce.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Domino.jpg[/IMG] [B]Scotty 2 Hotty & Funaki vs Deuce & Domino[/B] (w/ Cherry) [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Straight away the new team take control with sheer power and completely own their opponents. It's a quick match and Deuce picks up the win after an impressive double team move. Having isolated Funaki, Domino sits Funaki in a sitting position in the center of the ring and Deuce springs off the ropes before landing a devastating boot right into Funaki's face, knocking him out cold. Deuce and Domino win by pinfall in 5.06[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]London and Kendrick respectfully acknowledge the new teams performance as they just c0ckily strut away from the ring. We go backstage where Kristal is waiting to talk[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Kristal[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, Finlay. Finlay, tonight you have a match against Batista and William Regal and as far as myself and the fans know, you haven't as yet, found yourself a partner for that match" [B]Finlay[/B] "That's right Kristal, but I promise when it's time for the match I will have a partner, and we will beat Batista and that bastard William Regal right into the ground. Regal turned his back on me last week for no reason at all and I'm going to make him pay. Regal, I'm coming after you you son of a bitch" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Finlay walks off leaving a stunned Kristal to hand back to ringside [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/kurtangle3.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/SimonDean.jpg[/IMG] [B]Kurt Angle vs Simon Dean[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A match made behind the scenes by Teddy Long after Dean's earlier disrespect for the Olympic Hero, and the fitness guru was certainly wishing he had kept his mouth shut. Angle dominated Dean, schooling him and picking up the victory with an Ankle Lock in just 3.48 after an Olympic Slam[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Angle is celebrating when all of a sudden he is attacked by JBL!, who pounds all over Angle eventually flattening him with a Clothesline From Hell[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]The crowd are obviously booing at this point, a jeer that gets infinitely louder when the arena fills with the music of one Randy Orton, who comes to the top of the stage holding a mic[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Orton[/B] "Kurt.. Kurt, over here" [B][I]Orton says to a groggy Kurt who is slowly getting his bearings[/I][/B] "Kurt, I wanted you to be introduced to the third member of my Survivor Series team man to man, I'm a good sport like that. Are you starting to realise Kurt that at Survivor Series you really don't have a chance. Already my team has myself, RVD, and JBL, a team capable of beating any 5 man team you could rustle up, so do yourself a favour Kurt, don't even bother showing up at Survivor Series" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Orton drops the mic and smiles smugly as JBL suddenly delivers another Clothesline From Hell just as Kurt is beginning to get back to a steady base. The crowd are booing angrily as JBL goes up the ramp to join Orton in a celebration of their 'victory' over Angle tonight[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Back from the break Kristal is again ready to conduct an interview[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Kristal[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, he is the new United States Champion, Matt Hardy. Matt, how did it feel to win the United State Title last week on Smackdown?" [B]Hardy[/B] "Kristal, I've never won the United States Title before and it is a huge honour for me to do so. My match last week against Mr Kennedy was one of my best performances in a singles match in my entire career and I plan on moving on to bigger and better things. I'm just looking forward to defending my title and keeping hold of it for as long as I can"[/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]We cut back to the main arena where first William Regal and then Batista make their way down to the ring. They wait shortly before Finlay comes out as far as the ring without getting in. He smiles then turns around to look at the entrance area......[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Mister Kennedy starts to make his way to the ring as Finlay smiles assuredly. Kennedy reaches the ring and he and Finlay enter, the Irishman going to his corner whilst Kennedy stands in the rings' center and raises an arm aloft as a microphone descends from the rafters...[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Kennedy[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, I weigh in tonight at in incredible 245 pounds, I hail from Green Bay Wisconsin, I am the greatest surprise partner in the whole history of surprise partners and I am going to show each and everyone of you exactly why Finlay chose me to be his partner tonight.... I am MISTERRRRR KENNEDYYYYY.............................. KENNNNN - EEEE - DYYYYYYY" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Kennedy throws the mic away as it raises back into the rafters and he and Finlay prepare for the match, as do their opponents [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [CENTER] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Dave_Batista.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/WilliamRegalAAF2.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/FinlayAAF5.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MrKennedyNEW.jpg[/IMG] [B]Batista & William Regal vs Finlay & Mr Kennedy[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Batista and Finlay go at it for a short while before Batista tags in Regal. Finlay immediately tags in Kennedy. The match goes on a little longer until Regal and Finlay eventually get it on. The match progresses to a point where all four men are in the ring and the referee loses control. As the referee focuses on the intense battle between Regal and Finlay on the outside, Kennedy hits Batista with a chairshot before climbing to the top turnbuckle and posing for a second as the referee turns back to the inring action. Kennedy nails a perfect Kenton Bomb and covers Batista in 15.31 as Regal and Finlay continue to brawl unceremoniously around ringside. Finlay eventually breaks it up to go off celebrating with his partner, Kennedy[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]We cut away to a video of a man sitting down in a backstage area, a man whom we don't recognise. He starts to speak[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Unknown Man[/B] "Hey, this is just a short message to the Smackdown locker room, that a new star is in town. A new star performer is arriving very soon to Friday nights and this man will make a massive impact on the very face of Smackdown. I am that man, I am the star player, I am the future of the business, I am the MVP" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]The video fades out as a logo that says MVP in gold lettering shows on the screen as Smackdown fades into a break[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MuhammadHassan2.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/SuperCrazy3.jpg[/IMG] [B]Muhammad Hassan [/B](w/ Daivari) [B]vs Supercrazy[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A quick match in which Hassan dominates his opponent, forcing him to submit after just 4.52 to the Camel Clutch[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]As Hassan is celebrating with Daivari in the ring, the lights in the arena start to flicker and the titantron starts to display static. Images are just about visible through the static but what they are is unknown. Suddenly a voice starts to speak, its The Undertaker![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Taker[/B] "Muhammad Hassan, at The Great American Bash, you returned, making your impact at my expense. At Survivor Series you will once again disappear. At Survivor Series, a Last Ride Match will seal the fate of one man and the revenge of the Deadman will be taken. At Survivor Series, Muhammad Hassan, you will [B]REST IN PEEEACE![/B]" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Smackdown cuts to a commercial break as we focus on a nervous looking Muhammad Hassan and Daivari[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Rey Mysterio makes his way to the ring first to a loud pop from the crowd before the champ, King Booker and his Queen, Sharmell walk slowly to the ring for Booker's first title defence, to a loud chorus of boos from the baying fans[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEHeavyweight-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/BookerTKingAAF3.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/ReyMysterioAAF5.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]World Heavyweight Championship Match[/U][/B] [B]King Booker (C) [/B](w/ Queen Sharmell) [B]vs Rey Mysterio[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Mysterio starts well, enjoying all the offence for the first 5 or so minutes before Booker gets himself into it after a desperate eyerake. Mysterio almost hits the 619 after around 12 minutes but Booker ducks out of it before kicking Mysterio in the face and straight over the top rope. The match really could go either way and at the end it looks like Mysterio has it as he again has Booker setup for the 619, however, when he springs off the ropes Sharmell swipes at his feet and he falls flat on his face, a move the referee doesn't see. As Mysterio gets up Booker springs off the ropes and Scissor Kicks Mysterio before making the cover in 22.01 to retain the World Heavyweight Title...[/FONT][/B]

[B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]With Christian's music blaring out instead of that expected of King Booker's, everyones focus shifts to the top of the ramp where Captain Charisma has made his way out...[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Christian[/B] "Hold up just a second there King Booker, you may have just made your first title defence but at Survivor Series you're going to make your last. You see not so long ago at No Mercy I won a number one contenders match against Mr Kennedy and at Survivor Series I will take that opportunity and finally become the World Heavyweight Champion. For all my peeps, and all the fools, say it loud, Christian rules" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Christian says the last part with a cheeky, c0cky grin as the crowd are cheering his name. King Booker and Sharmell are not at all impressed with Christian crashing in on their moment of glory. Smackdown fades off air as the camera flips between shots of both Christian and King Booker[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B]FINAL RATING B RESULTS LIST[/B] [SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B]Matt Hardy[/B] bt Gregory Helms by pinfall [B]C+[/B] [B]Deuce & Domino (w/ Cherry)[/B] bt Scotty 2 Hotty & Funaki by pinfall (Deuce pinned Funaki) [B]E[/B] [B]Kurt Angle[/B] bt Simon Dean by submission [B]B-[/B] [B]Finlay & Mr Kennedy[/B] bt William Regal & Batista by pinfall (Mr Kennedy pinned Batista) [B]B[/B] [B]Muhammad Hassan (w/ Daivari)[/B] bt Super Crazy by submission [B]C[/B] [B]King Booker (w/ Queen Sharmell)[/B] bt Rey Mysterio by pinfall to retain the World Heavyweight Championship [B]B+[/B] [/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[B][I]5th November 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]How will John Cena respond to last weeks attack by Edge during the champs' title match with The Samoan Bulldozer: Umaga? Cena looked to have the match won, having got Umaga in the STFU, before Edge made his move And what will DX do to gain revenge on the chairman of the board Vince McMahon after he put The Heartbreak Kid: Shawn Michaels in a handicap match against The Big Show and Kane in a match where Triple H and Carlito were banned from ringside What else will be instore just under 3 weeks away from Survivor Series? Tune in to find out, tomorrow night[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[B][I]6th November 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] [B]PC Convention Center, Springfield, Illinois Attendance: 8,834[/B]

[/CENTER] [QUOTE][B]JR[/B] "Welcome to Monday Night Raw coming to you live from the PC Convention Center in Springfield, Illinois. I'm Jim Ross, as always alongside Jeery 'The King' Lawler and King, after last weeks RAW who knows what to expect here tonight?" [B]King[/B] "Last week was huge JR, I really have no idea what we'll see tonight but I would hazard a guess that we'll hear from John Cena tonight after he was attacked by Edge last week during his WWE Championship defence against Umaga" [B]JR[/B] "I think that's a fair call King...." [CENTER]

[/CENTER] [B]King[/B] "It looks like business is about to pick up JR" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Edge makes his way to the ring, a huge grin on his face as he shrugs off the boos of the crowd before entering the ring[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Edge[/B] "Boo all you want. In just under 3 weeks I will finally regain the WWE Title from that low grade rapper John Cena, and there's not a damn thing anyone can do to stop me. I proved I'm better than John Cena last week when I beat him down in the center of the ring and at Survivor Series I will do the same thing only then, it will mean I walk away with the WWE Title. You see Cena has been lucky against me in the past. He won the title at Summerslam because he made RVD submit, NOT ME, and at Unforgiven he caught me off balance after avoiding a Spear and made me tap. John Cena, your luck is about to run out you son of........" [CENTER]

[/CENTER] [B]JR[/B] "Things could get very nasty very quickly here King" [B]King[/B] "You can bet on it JR" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Cena makes his way to the ring with intent and walks straight past Edge to get a mic[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Cena[/B] "Edge, I beat you and RVD at Summerslam, I beat you at Unforgiven, why wait til Survivor Series when I might aswell just beat your ass again right now?" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Cena lifts his top off and motions towards Edge[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[/CENTER] [B]King[/B] "What's Bret Hart doing out here?" [B]JR[/B] "Well you'll find out if you listen King" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Hart stands at the top of the ramp with a mic[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Hart[/B] "Wait a second you 2. There's going to be no title match tonight, infact there's going to be no match at all between you 2 tonight, however, you will both be in action tonight on RAW. Each of you will take part in a beat the clock match and whichever one of you wins your match in the quickest time will get to choose a stipulation for your match at Survivor Series. Now if I was you I would go and get ready for your matches later on instead of tiring yourselves out" [B]JR[/B] "A huge announcement from the RAW GM King, both John Cena and Edge will have a match tonight and whoever wins in the quickest time will choose what type of match they take part in at Survivor Series" [B]King[/B] "Tonight really just heated up JR" [B]JR[/B] "Folks we'll be back right after this break"[/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]We return from the break and Haas and Benjamin are just walking up to Bret Hart[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Hart[/B] "Charlie, Shelton, what can I do for you guys?" [B]Shelton[/B] "Bret, last week we should have beaten the Spirit Squad for their tag team titles and but for the fact they cheated, we would have done just that" [B]Charlie[/B] "What we're saying is we think we should get a rematch at those titles, we think that's only fair" [B]Hart[/B] "I tell you what, I think it's only fair too, so.... [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Vince McMahon walks on screen[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Vince[/B] "What's going on here?" [B]Shelton[/B] "We are just getting ourselves a rematch against the Spirit Squad after they cheated against us last week" [B]Vince[/B] "Is that right? I've got a batter idea. You will have a match tonight, but not for the tag team titles and not against The Spirit Squad. Let me see...... I know, tonight Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas will team up to take on...... Kane and The Big Show" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Vince smiles maniacally before walking off, leaving Haas and Benjamin flabbergasted[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [CENTER] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/umaga4mj4.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RoryMcAllister.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RobbieMcAllister.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]2-1 Handicap Match[/U][/B] [B]Umaga [/B](w/ AAE) [B]vs The Highlanders[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A match that was specifically requested by AAE sees The Samoan Bulldozer beat his foes with ease. Despite the obvious numerical advantage, Robbie and Rory are both overpowered by a rampaging Umaga, who is clearly upset after his loss last week to John Cena. Umaga wins by delivering a vicious Samoan Spike to the throat of Robbie McAllister and making the cover in 3.34 [/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Viscera is in the ring before the crowd pop at the arrival of Jeff Hardy[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JeffHardyMAY13TH.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/Viscera3.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jeff Hardy vs Viscera[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Hardy comes in to the match on a poor streak of late but manages to pick up the victory over his much bigger opponent. Viscera is unable to cope with Hardy's fast style and after being knocked down by a Whisper in the Wind, is finished off by a perfectly executed Swanton Bomb as Hardy picks up the win in 5.46 [/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Snitsky is in the ring before the familiar intro of the arrogant Randy Orton wails out over the P.A[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/randyortonNEW.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/SnitskyBD1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Randy Orton vs Snitsky[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Another victory for Orton or has yet to lose on Monday Night RAW. Orton takes Snitsky apart before nailing an RKO after 6.42 [/FONT][/B] [/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]As soon as the match is over, Orton leans through the ropes and ignorantly demands a mic from ringside[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Orton[/B] "Kurt Angle, you see what I just did huh? that's exactly what me and my team are going to do to you at Survivor Series. And to prove a point even further, I know you're here tonight Kurt, so I've got a proposition for you. How about you get your ass down to this ring right now and face RVD in a match and at Smackdown on Friday I'll face whoever is your first partner for our match at Survivor Series, that is of course if you've even found a partner by then" ............. [B]Orton[/B] "C'mon Kurt, I know you're here........ you know what, just as I thought, you haven't got the guts to come out he...." [CENTER]

[/CENTER] [B]JR[/B] "Here's here King, Angle's here" [B]King[/B] "It looks like we're about to have an unscheduled match JR" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Angle makes his was down to the ring, enters and walks over to stand right in Orton's face. The 2 stare at each other until Angle snatches the mic out of Orton's hand[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Angle[/B] "You're on Randy. Get your little bitch RVD out here right now so I can snap his damn ankle" ......... [CENTER]

[/CENTER] [B]JR[/B] "Well folks it appears we are going to ave a match right now between RVD and Kurt Angle" [B]King[/B] "What a match this should be JR"[/QUOTE] [CENTER] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/kurtangle3.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RobVanDamAAF3.jpg[/IMG] [B]Kurt Angle vs RVD[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Randy Orton is watching from ringside as both men are looking to gain momentum for their respective teams going into Survivor Series. Both men gain nearfalls and the match ends when RVD kicks Angle in the face while near the turnbuckle and goes for the 5 Star Fog Splash. Angle rolls out of the way and RVD lands hard. Angle quickly rolls RVD up for the victory in 10.06[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]As Angle celebrates and RVD looks on shocked at how he lost, Randy Orton sneaks into the ring and clatters Angle from behind. He stomps all over Angle before RVD joins in the assault. RVD holds Angle up as Orton delivers stiff punches to Angles head. Angle just slumps to the mat unable to fight back. RVD lifts Angle up one more time as Orton gets up close to Angle and stares right into his eyes. Suddenly he delivers an RKO which leaves Angle out. Orton and RVD celebrate as the arena fills with the boos of thousands of baying fans[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]JR[/B] "What a jerk, Randy Orton has absolutely no damn respect for anybody. Folks we're going to a commercial break, we'll be back in a few moments"[/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]RAW comes back on air as Mickie James is talking to a random woman backstage. All of a sudden Victoria comes piling into view and right into Mickie James with a forearm. Victoria grabs Mickie by the hair and throws her against a big metal crate. Victoria stands over Mickie, tilting her head around with a glazed look in her eyes. Trish Stratus comes running over and tells Victoria to back off. Victoria walks off with a huge smile on her face as Trish somewhat reluctantly helps Mickie James up. Mickie looks at Trish for a second, confused that she has helped her before a tiny smile appears to break across her face. She walks off holding her head as Trish muses over the situation[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A video starts to play hyping Cryme Tyme, the tag team who we have seen similar vdieos of recently. This video shows the pair going in to a convenience store and asking the worker to come and help them near the ice cream freezer. Suddenly Shad grabs the worker and tosses him into the freezer head first so his legs are pointing upwards. With the worker stuck JTG goes about nicking what he can before the pair make a run for it as the worker is still struggling to get out of the freezer. The video ends and the words Cryme Tyme appear on the screen[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER]

[B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]John Cena makes his way to the ring for his beat the clock match[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]JR[/B] "Folks the WWE Champion John Cena making his way towards the ring for his beat the clock match. Both he and Edge will compete in matches against the clock tonight and whoever is victorious in the quickest time will choose the stipulation for their match at Survivor Series. Join us in a few moments after this quick break"[/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break [/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]John cena is in the ring, his music still playing. It fades out and the crowd aswell as Cena wait to see who his opponent will be[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Johnny nitro comes strutting out with Melina by his side. He walks to the ring confidently with his Intercontinental Title hanging from his waist[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [CENTER] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JohnCenaNEWEST.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JohnnyNitro4.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Beat The Clock Match[/U][/B] [B]John Cena vs Johnny Nitro [/B](w/ Melina) [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Nitro adopts his usual style of cheap moves when under pressure but is not quite a match for Cena on this occasion as the champ looks to send out a message to Edge. Cena wins the match in 8.45 after locking in the STFU from out of nowhere[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Back from the break and we first see Haas and Benjamin come to the ring together using Benjamin's music. The Big Show then makes his way down followed by Kane and things look ominous for the smaller pair[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/CharlieHaasBD1.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/sheltonbenjamin5bj6.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/bigshow6.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/KaneMask3.jpg[/IMG] [B]Charlie Haas[/B] (w/ Jackie Gayda) [B]& Shelton Benjamin vs The Big Show & Kane[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]The match gets underway with Show dominating Haas. He somehow gets to tag in Benjamin who mounts some offence which is pretty much brushed off by Show until he delivers a huge boot to Benjamin's face. He tags in Kane and things really don't look good. Suddenly the crowd cheer as DX come running through the crowd and over the barriers. They rush into the ring and start attacking Kane and Big Show giving the referee no option but to DQ Haas and Benjamin. Kane & Show win by DQ in 7.46[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B]JR[/B] "MY GAWD KING, IT'S DX" [B]King[/B] "And Triple H has brought his old friend, the sledgehammer" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]. Carlito and HBK attack Kane whilst HHH goes after Show, hitting him in the stomach with the sledgehammer before driving it into his skull. HHH then plows the weapon right into Kanes forehead aswell and both giants are left down in the ring. Kane suddenly sits up and starts to stir but as he reaches his feet, Carlito fells him with a Backcracker just as Show starts to stir. He gets to his feet but is greeted by Sweet Chin Music from HBK. HHH stands in the middle of the ring, sledgehammer in hand, and Carlito and HBK stand either side as they raise their arms to the air in triumph. [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]JR[/B] "DX have physically disected Kane and Big Show, King" [B]King[/B] "They caught them unawares JR, It might be very different at Survivor Series" [B]JR[/B] "It may well King" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]We cut to backstage where Edge is walking alongside Lita[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]JR[/B] "Well folks, The Rated R Superstar Edge is making his way to the ring for his beat the clock match, who will his opponent be? find out when we return"[/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][CENTER]

[/CENTER] [B]JR[/B] "Welcome back folks to Monday Night RAW, Edge, as you can see, is making his way to the ring with Lita for this beat the clock match and noone, not even Edge, knows who is opponent will be" [B]King[/B] "It could be anyone JR, Edge has to beat a time of 8.45 set by John Cena earlier against Johnny Nitro, the man with the quickest time will decide what kind of match they have at Survivor Series" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Edge is now in the ring and awaiting his opponent[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[/CENTER] [B]King[/B] "It's the Nature Boy" [B]JR[/B] "16 time world champion Ric Flair here to take on Edge in a beat the clock match and if Edge beats the time set earlier by John Cena, he will choose what type of match they partake in at Survivor Series" [B]King[/B] "It's not just a question of beating Cena's time, JR, it's a question of beating Ric Flair" [B]JR[/B] "That's right King, beating The Nature Boy at all is no mean feat" [CENTER][B][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Flair is now in the ring and the match is ready to start[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RicFlairNEWESTJULY07.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/edgeNEWESTJULY07.jpg[/IMG] [B]Ric Flair vs Edge[/B] (w/ Lita) [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Flair makes it as hard as possible for Edge and really takes the match to The Rated R Superstar. Flair utilises his deadly chop, turning the chest of his opponent bright red. a few more minutes pass and Flair goes up top and surprisingly jumps off to his a clothesline to Edge, much to the delight of the crowd. We are now roughly 7 and a half minutes in and Lita climbs onto the apron, but Flair starts walking towards her. Lita doesn't react quickly enough and flair grabs her by the hair. Lita rakes Flair's eyes, unseen as he has his hands around Flair trying to break them apart. Flair stumbles around straight into a Spear from Edge who makes the cover to win in a time of..... 8.15[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE] [B]JR[/B] "He's stolen it King, god damn he's stolen it right out of Flair's pocket" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Edge grabs a mic[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Edge[/B] "Cena, you see that, I came out on top just like I will at Survivor Series......... in a Ladder Match. [B][I]Edge grins widely[/I][/B] [B]Edge[/B] "That's right Cena, a match I've never lost in, and never will, the title's gonna be mine Cena an......" [CENTER]

[/CENTER] [B]JR[/B] "Cena's out here King, just like earlier tonight" [B]King[/B] "These 2 just can't get along" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Cena just walks purposefully to the ring before sliding in and suddenly sprinting at Edge[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]JR[/B] "Here we go King" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Cena takes Edge down and gets in some punches before Edge rolls Cena over to return the favour. The pair get up and end up in a straight fist fight, really going at it, arms flailing everywhere. The ring suddenly fills with officials and both Cena and Edge have around half a dozen people holding them back in opposite corners. Cena somehow gets loose and steams over to Edge, jumping over all the officials to get a few shots in on Edge before hs is again restrained. Edge now gets partially loose to get a quick shot in on Cena before both men are dragged back to opposite corners. Cena then breaks loose again and starts steaming towards Edge again who himself gets loose and takes Cena down with a picture perfect Spear. The officials swarm around Edge as Cena is down on the mat catching his breath, Edge's face a picture of wide eyed intensity[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]JR[/B] "MY GAWD, this is complete mayhem" [B]King[/B] "Edge got the final parting shot there JR" [B]JR[/B] "But will he come out on top at Survivor Series, King? I don't think these 2 can wait til then. Thankyou everybody for joining us here on what has been one hellacious night on Monday Night RAW. Goodnight!"[/QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]RAW fades off screen as Edge continues to somehow break free of 10 plus officials[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B]FINAL RATING B RESULTS LIST[/B] [B]Umaga[/B] bt The Highlanders by pinfall (pinned Robbie McAllister) [B]C[/B] [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] bt Viscera by pinfall [B]C-[/B] [B]Randy Orton[/B] by Snitsky by pinfall [B]C+[/B] [B]Kurt Angle[/B] bt RVD by pinfall [B]B[/B] [B]John Cena[/B] bt Johnny Nitro by submission in a beat the clock match in a time of 8.45 [B]A[/B] [B]Kane & The Big Show[/B] bt Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin by DQ after DX interfered [B]B[/B] [B]Edge[/B] bt Ric Flair by pinfall in a beat the clock match in a time of 8.15 [B]A[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

OOC: Please give feedback on the last few shows, somebody :D How do you like how things are building up to Surivvor Series? What did you think of the last RAW? personally I think the last 2 RAWS and 1 SD have been very entertaining. What do you think of the layout and my writing style. Please someone comment. :D

[B][I]9th November 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]This week on Smackdown sees Legend Killer, Randy Orton return for one night only, as he takes on Kurt Angle's first partner for their 5 on 5 Elimination Match at Survivor Series. That is of course if the Olympic Gold Medalist has found anyone to join his team by Friday night And a huge match announced by Smackdown General Manager Theodore Long to WWE.com this week will see King Booker and Finlay team up to take on Rey Mysterio and Christian. Christian announced at the end of last week's show that he would be facing King Booker at Survivor Series for his World Heavyweight Title, right after Booker had retained the belt against Mysterio Deuce and Domino will also be in action having debuted last week, destroying Scotty 2 Hotty and Funaki with ease[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

OOC: Predictions welcome, not that many to predict here but hey ho Randy Orton vs ???????? Who will Orton actually face? Booker/Finlay vs Mysterio/Christian And as I say please give a little feedback, Boonaldo, Gameseeker you always do predictions, stop me from going completely mad and let me know how you are liking my diary :D

[B]Randy Orton[/B] vs ???????? Who will Orton actually face? [B]no clue, maby Matt Hardy[/B] Booker/Finlay vs [B]Mysterio/Christian[/B] I like it, you have an easy writing style. I like the way you are building up your Angle vs Orton match, by each other faceing their opponents. Other than that I am realy looking forward to se how you are planing the Christian vs Booker T championship match.

OOC: I'm really struggling with this atm. I really want to carry on but I am just falling out of love with it. I think I am still having a problem with the fact that I was so slow to get into the diary once I had started it and posted like 3 weeks of in game shows in about 5 real life months :D Still, I have gotten to a stage where I am happy with my writing style and the way I lay out the shows and what have you. I've just been thinking that I might start a new diary, one I will keep up with from the start thus giving people the opportunity to not get bored with it because I start the diary and post one show every fortnight, but instead post a RAW and a SD every week. Also because I now have my writing style down and the way I lay it all out it will be much easier upon starting a new diary. And like I say I'm sure I'll get a better following as it won't disappear for months after I post the first show :D However, I am determined to get to and complete Survivor Series for myself really, then maybe take a break and come back with a new diary. It would be another WWE diary with just RAW and SD. Anyway I've rambled enough and I had best get on with the next SD :)

[B][I]10th November 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] [B]Cintas Center, Cincinnati, Ohio Attendance: 7,772 [/B] [/CENTER] [QUOTE] [B]Cole[/B] "Welcome everyone to Friday Night Smackdown, I'm Michael Cole alongside Tazz and have we got a show for our fans tonight Tazz" [B]Tazz[/B] "Hey Cole, indeed we have, a huge tag team main event tonight sees World Heavyweight Champion King Booker team up with Finlay to take on Rey Mysterio and the number one contender, Christian" [B]Cole[/B] "And aswell as that Tazz, RAW's Randy Orton will be here tonight to take on Kurt Angle's first Survivor Series teammate, providing of course that Angle has found an ally" [B]Tazz[/B] "Kurt Angle is a well respected superstar here on Smackdown Cole, I for one, do not think he'll have much trouble finding somebody to join his team"[/QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Deuce & Domino's music starts to play as the new tag team make their way to the ring with Cherry in a beautiful convertible. Once in the ring their opponents, The Pitbulls make their way down the ramp[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Deuce.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Domino.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JamieNoble.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/kidkash.jpg[/IMG] [B]Deuce & Domino[/B] (w/ Cherry) vs [B]The Pitbulls[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]The new team impress again in their second match finishing off their opponents in 4.56 when Domino sits Kid Kash up in the ring for Deuce to spring off the ropes and deliver a vile boot full in to Kash's face[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Teddy Long's door opens from the inside and Gregory Helms comes storming out[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Helms[/B] "This isn't fair Teddy" [B][I]he screams[/I][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Just as Helms leaves the shot MVP comes walking in to Long's office[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Long[/B] "Well hey there Montel, it's good to have you here" [B]MVP[/B] "It's good to be here Mr Long. I hope you don't mind, I just thought I'd come and checkout the competition before my inring debut in a couple of weeks" [B]Long[/B] "Not at all player, it's good to see somebody so eager to get into the ring, and please call me Teddy" [B]MVP[/B] "I am Teddy, I really am, and that's mainly because I have the utmost faith in my ability. Infact I'm so confident, I am happy to stand here right now and say I will be a champion here on Smackdown before too long" [B]Long[/B] "Is that right player? well I guess we are going to have to wait and see about that one, but I wish you the very best of luck for your inring debut in a couple of weeks Montel" [B]MVP[/B] "Thankyou very much Teddy"[/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MattHardyAAF3.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/SimonDean.jpg[/IMG] [B]Matt Hardy vs Simon Dean[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Hardy beats Dean comfortably, showing just why he is the new US Champion as he wins with a Twist of Fate in 6.56[/FONT][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]As Hardy celebrates, Teddy Long's music hits and the General Manager makes his way to the top f the ramp with a mic[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Long[/B] "Matt, congratulations on your victory, but I must interupt you for a second to make an announcement that affects you and your United States Championship. Gregory Helms was in my office earlier tonight demanding a title match with you despite you beating him last week. I told Gregory Helms that he could have exactly that...... but only if he can win a 10 man United States Championship #1 Contenders Battle Royale which will take place in this very ring, later tonight, and the winner will get his shot at Survivor Series, now can you hear that players?" [B]Cole[/B] "Wow, what a huge announcement there from the Smackdown General Manager Theodore Long, a 10 man Battle Royal later tonight to determine the new number 1 contender to Matt Hardy's US Title" [B]Tazz[/B] "Another great move from Teddy Long, Cole, showing why he is such a great General Manager" [B]Cole[/B] "No doubt about that Tazz. Folks we're going for a short break, be here, when we return" [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER]

[B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Randy Orton makes his way to the ring where he paces about awaiting his mystery opponent, however......[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Angle walks to the ring already holding a mic. He enters and stands across the ring from Orton[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Angle[/B] "Randy Orton, last Monday on RAW, you took one more cheap shot at me, and any other night, I would be all over you right now like a bad smell, but you know what, I am just about able to keep myself from doing that because I want to see your face when you see who your opponent is" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Orton, shrugs and appears to ask who it is[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Angle[/B] "Oh you're about to find out who it is Orton, don't you worry..." [CENTER][B][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Angle looks up towards the curtain with a smile on his face[/FONT][/SIZE][/B]

[B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]The Animal struts down the ramp with a huge smile across his face, an emotion not mimiced by the third generation superstar. Batista enters the ring as Angle leaves to watch from ringside[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/randyortonNEW.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Dave_Batista.jpg[/IMG] [B]Randy Orton vs Batista[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A decent match between the former Evolution stablemates. Orton seems to be taken off his game in the early part of the match and looks ill at ease as Batista takes control. It is however, Orton who picks up the win when he low blows The Animal after Batista almost squashes the referee in the corner going for a spear. Batista stops his momentum but Orton strikes whilst the referee is turned away. He turns back to see Orton RKO Batista and gain the pinfall in 11.45 before rolling straight out of the ring and backing off up the ramp[/FONT][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]As Orton backs up the ramp, smiling arrogantly, JBL and RVD come out either side of him to raise his arm and gloat in unison at Batista and Angle, who has joined The Animal in the ring. SD fades to a break as the camera focuses closely on Orton's smirking face[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Booker, Finlay and Sharmell are backstage discussing the tag team match later tonight[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Booker[/B] "How can we fail to be victorious tonight, I have my beautiful Queen at my side aswell as my loyal friend Finlay and aswell as that, I am in MY Kingdom" [B]Sharmell[/B] "Oh my King, I have no doubt that tonight you shall beat that peasant Rey Mysterio and Christian" [B]Finlay[/B] "Booker.. sorry King Booker, tonight we can send a message to all those who fail to see what a great King and leader you are. This is your chance to prove why you are the King of Smackdown" [B]Booker[/B] "You are right Finlay, now let us prepare for our match" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]The trio walk off to get ready for the main event[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]We return from the break where there are already 8 superstars in the ring. They are, Bobby Lashley, Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Sylvain Grenier, JBL, Gregory Helms, Muhammad Hassan and William Regal with Kennedy just making his way to the ring. With 9 superstars in the ring only 1 remains to enter....[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[/CENTER] [B]Cole[/B] "Oh my" [B]Tazz[/B] "Look at Hassan's face" [B]Cole[/B] "I imagine it's akin to that of Matt Hardy's backstage" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Taker makes his usual slow entrance down to the ring and enters as all the other superstars back off to the opposite side of the ring[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/bobbylashley5.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JBLBD1.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS [/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/GregoryHelmsAAF4.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MuhammadHassan2.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/WilliamRegalBD2.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/paullondonNEW.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/briankendricknew.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/SylvainGrenierBD1.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MrKennedyNEW.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/TheUndertaker3.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]10 Man United States Championship #1 Contenders Battle Royale[/U][/B] [B]Bobby Lashley vs JBL vs Gregory Helms vs Muhammad Hassan vs William Regal vs Paul London vs Brian Kendrick vs Sylvain Grenier vs Mr Kennedy vs The Undertaker[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]All other 9 men go after Taker first but he soon sees them off with a vicious punch each before Hassan gets on top of him and everyone breaks off into their own little battles. It's a good 7 or 8 minutes before the first elimination when Helms is clotheslined over by Regal who is then tipped over by JBL. As everyone else swaps around going after other people, Hassan and Taker spend the best part in their own little fight. London & Kendrick then eliminate JBL as he was trying to dispatch Lashley but Lashley then takes both of the tag team champs out of the match. Grenier is next out courtesy of Kennedy and the final four are Kennedy, Taker, Lashley and Hassan. We're about 22 minutes in by this stage and the four combatants are getting a little weary. Hassan suddenly has Taker over the ropes but the deadman is hanging on for dear life. Kennedy rushes over and tips both men out leaving just himself and Lashley in the ring. The pair carry on for a few minutes until Lashley goes for a Spear and misses and Kennedy pounds away on Lashley. Kennedy keeps on the attack until a momentary laps when Lashley is able to Spear Kennedy but is then unable to capitilise on a limp Kennedy. The pair are back to their feet and Lashley lifts Kennedy for the Dominator but Kennedy wriggles out and low blows Lashley from behind before raking his eyes. He then grabs Lashley and chucks him over the top rope for the victory before slumping to his knees exhausted. Mr Kennedy wins the Battle Royale to become the number one contender to the US Championship in 29.31[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B]Cole[/B] "What a poor way to win what was a hardfought match Tazz, it's a damn shame" [B]Tazz[/B] "He did what he had to do Cole" [B]Cole[/B] "Mr Kennedy is the new #1 contender to Matt Hardy's US Title and he's done it by cheating, Tazz, plain and simple" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]We cut backstage where Mysterio and Christian are walking down a corridor backstage towards the main arena. They are talking and joking as the SD music plays[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Cole[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, up next, the main event as Christian and Rey Mysterio take on King Booker and Finlay" [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Finlay and Booker first make their way to the ring accompanied by Queen Sharmell before Mysterio makes his way out and finally Christian [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/BookerTKingAAF3.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/FinlayAAF5.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/ReyMysterioAAF5.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/christian3md4.jpg[/IMG] [B]King Booker[/B] (w/ Queen Sharmell) [B]& Finlay vs Rey Mysterio & Christian[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Mysterio is looking for revenge on the man who cheated to win his title and the man who helped him whilst Christian is looking to get the momentum over the King going into their match at Survivor Series. Christian wins the match when he is isolated in the ring with Booker who goes for a Scissors Kick only to have Captain Charisma move out of the way and instantly hit an Unprettier before making the cover, all the while Mysterio going at it with Finlay on the outside. Christian abd Mysterio win by pinfall in 15.57[/FONT][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]After the match Christian climbs atop the turnbuckle as Booker and Finlay back away up the ramp, and motions his hands around his waist as he stares straight at the champ. Booker just scowls at him wide eyed as Christian smiles his usual cheeky smile as SD fades off the air[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][B]FINAL RATING B RESULTS LIST[/B] [B]Deuce & Domino[/B] bt The Pitbulls by pinfall (Deuce pinned Kid Kash) [B]C-[/B] [B]Matt Hardy[/B] bt Simon Dean by pinfall [B]C[/B] [B]Randy Orton[/B] bt Batista by pinfall [B]B+[/B] [B]Mr Kennedy[/B] won a 10 man United States Championship #1 Contenders Battle Royale [B]C+[/B] [B]Christian & Rey Mysterio[/B] bt King Booker & Finlay by pinfall (Christian pinned King Booker) [B]B+[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

[B][I]12th November 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Tomorrow night on RAW, Randy Orton will team up with Smackdown's JBL to take on the blue brand's Kurt Angle and Batista as Angle and Orton continue their battle leading into Survivor Series #1 contender Edge will face The Nature Boy Ric Flair in a rematch from last week in which Edge won by virtue of interference from Lita Umaga will take on DX's Carlito as Vince McMahon looks for revenge over DX after they interfered in the Haas/Benjamin vs Kane/Big Show match before destroying the monsters in the middle of the ring on last weeks RAW Also, Val Venis will be in action against Viscera and Jeff Hardy will take on The Masterpiece Chris Masters[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

Archived