WWE: Raw & Smackdown. Samy style, new direction.

[B][I]28th September 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/batista4wr4.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/KingBooker01.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Tomorrow night on Smackdown sees the final of the World Heavyweight Title Number One Contender Tournament. Batista and King Booker will go toe to toe with the winner facing Champion Rey Mysterio in 9 days time at No Mercy. Batista has seen off Randy Orton and Mr Kennedy to make it this far whilst King Booker has defeated both Chris Benoit and Christian by dubious means. Will Batista suffer the same fate or will he gain the opportunity to recapture the gold he was forced ro relinquish several months ago.[/FONT][/CENTER][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interesting move to make Bret Hart the new RAW GM. No one else has drafted in Bret as a GM... I think I've seen him crop up in TNA and WCW dynasties on the GDS forums over the months. The reason your move is more interesting is because throughout this dynasty, you've steered very close to continuing in a vein the real WWE would booking and signing-wise, so it was quite bold to make an addition like The Hitman. I was quite surprised Bret booked Edge in a submission match without once mentioning he was 'the best' submission wrestler of all time and undisputed king of the sharpshooter. ;)

OOC: Thanks for the feedback Sebsplex. I really toiled with the idea tbh, I always wanted to bring Hart in as GM, but didn't know how people would react. I just wanted someone who would be an utter surprise. Stone Cold would probably have garnered the biggest pop from readers of my diary but he's been in the role before as has Bischoff who I also considered. Other possibilites were Foley or Heyman but in all honesty, they never came into my plans for this role. I think having Bret is the biggest surprise I could have created and offers scope for a lot of future storylines. I also think it made overall for one hell of a RAW. What do others think? those of you who have followed my diary, do you think this is a good move? bad? I'd like to know your opinions. Coming next an updated roster.

[CENTER][B][U][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]WWE CHAIRMAN[/FONT][/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Vince McMahon[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [B][FONT=Palatino Linotype] [SIZE=6] [COLOR=Red] [CENTER] [U] RAW [/U] [/CENTER] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [CENTER][B][U][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"]GENERAL MANAGER[/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/B] [B][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Bret "The Hitman" Hart[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][CENTER] [B][U][I]CHAMPIONS[/I][/U][/B] [B]John Cena - WWE Champion[/B] [I]Johnny Nitro - Intercontinental Champion Spirit Squad - WWE World Tag Team Champions Mickie James - WWE Womens Champion[/I] [B]John Cena[/B] [I]Edge[/I] [B]Triple H[/B] [B]Shawn Michaels[/B] [I]RVD Kane Big Show Umaga[/I] [B]Ric Flair Carlito[/B] [I]Johnny Nitro[/I] [B]Shelton Benjamin Charlie Haas Jeff Hardy[/B] [I]Chris Masters[/I] [B]Harry Smith Snitsky[/B] [I]Viscera[/I] [B]Val Venis Stevie Richards[/B] [I]Kenny Johnny Mikey Nicky Mitch[/I] [B]Robbie McAllister Rory McAllister[/B] [I]Lance Cade Trevor Murdoch[/I] [B][U][I]Tag Teams[/I][/U][/B] [I]Spirit Squad: Kenny, Johnny, Mikey, Nicky, Mitch[/I] [B]The Highlanders: Robbie & Rory McAllister[/B] [I]Cade & Murdoch: Lance Cade & Trevor Murdoch[/I] [B][U][I]Stables[/I][/U][/B] [B]D-generation X: Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Carlito[/B] [I]Spirit Squad: Kenny, Johnny, Mikey, Nicky, Mitch[/I] [B][U][I]Women of RAW[/I][/U][/B] [I]Mickie James[/I] [B]Trish Stratus[/B] [I]Victoria[/I] [B]Beth Phoenix[/B] [I]Lita Melina[/I] [B]Jackie Gayda Torrie Wilson Ashley Maria Kanellis[/B] [B][U][I]Announce Team[/I][/U][/B] [B]Jim Ross Jerry "The King" Lawler[/B] [B][U][I]Interviewers[/I][/U][/B] [B]Todd Grisham Maria Kanellis[/B] [B][U][I]Other Personalities[/I][/U][/B] [I]Armando Alejandro Estrada - Manager of Umaga[/I] [I]Jonathan Coachman Shane McMahon[/I] [B][U][I]Referees[/I][/U][/B] [B]Mike Chioda Jack Doan Chad Patton Mickie Henson[/B] [/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [B][FONT=Palatino Linotype] [SIZE=6] [COLOR=Blue] [CENTER] [U] SMACKDOWN [/U] [/CENTER] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [CENTER][B][U][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"]GENERAL MANAGER[/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/B] [B][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Teddy Long[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER] [B][U][I]CHAMPIONS[/I][/U][/B] [B]Rey Mysterio - World Heavyweight Champion Bobby Lashley - US Champion London & Kendrick - WWE Tag Team Champions[/B] [I]Gregory Helms - Cruiserweight Champion[/I] [B]Rey Mysterio Batista The Undertaker Kurt Angle[/B] [I]JBL King Booker[/I] [B]Chris Benoit[/B] [I]Randy Orton[/I] [B]Christian Bobby Lashley[/B] [I]Mr Kennedy[/I] [B]Matt Hardy[/B] [I]Muhammad Hassan[/I] [B]Paul London Brian Kendrick[/B] [I]Finlay William Regal[/I] [B]Sylvain Grenier Tatanka[/B] [I]Simon Dean Jamie Noble Kid Kash[/I] [B][U][I]Cruiserweights[/I][/U][/B] [I]Gregory Helms[/I] [B]Billy Kidman Chavo Guerrero Scotty 2 Hotty Funaki[/B] [I]Psicosis Nunzio[/I] [B]Super Crazy[/B] [B][U][I]Tag Teams[/I][/U][/B] [B]London & Kendrick: Paul London & Brian Kendrick[/B] [I]Regal & Finlay: William Regal & Finlay The Pitbulls: Jamie Noble & Kid Kash[/I] [B][U][I]Stables[/I][/U][/B] [B][U][I]Announce Team[/I][/U][/B] [B]Michael Cole Tazz[/B] [B][U][I]Interviewers[/I][/U][/B] [B]Josh Matthews Kristal Marshall[/B] [B][U][I]Other Personalities[/I][/U][/B] [I]Daivari - Manager of Muhammad Hassan Queen Sharmell - Wife of King Booker[/I] [B][U][I]Referees[/I][/U][/B] [B]Charles Robinson Nick Patrick Jim Korderas Chris Kay [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[B][I]29th September 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Peterson Events Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Attendance: 13,264[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]The arena is filled with the glow of pyrotechnics booming all around as Smackdown starts. We hear the voices of Michael Cole and Tazz as the camera pans around the crowd[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [QUOTE][B]Cole[/B] "Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown, I'm Michael Cole and alongside me is Tazz. Tonight the final of the number one contender tournament for Rey Mysterio's World Title will be contested as The Animal: Batista faces King Booker, and Tazz, there is so much riding on this match" [B]Tazz[/B] "That's right Cole, the winner will go on to face Mysterio at No Mercy, and you can not put a price on any title opporutnity, let alone a shot at the big one" [B]Cole[/B] "That is so true Tazz, and speaking of Rey Mysterio, he will be inaction tonight against the man who loves to fight, Irelands own, Finlay" [B]Tazz[/B] "An intriguing match right there Cole my man, the ultra speedy Mysterio going up against the hard hitting, bar fighting style of Finlay" [/QUOTE] [B][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]The crowd pop as Matt Hardy's music plays as he comes to the ring for his match. His opponent, Nunzio, is already in the ring[/CENTER] [/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MattHardy.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/Nunzio.jpg[/IMG] [B]Matt Hardy vs Nunzio[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Hardy is again, highly impressive, really giving Nunzio little chance. Hardy puts the match to bed with a Twist of Fate after 8.28[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][I][COLOR="Blue"]As Hardy celebrates, we go backstage to see a car driving into the parking lot. The car pulls up and after a few seconds the driver door opens, and out steps Kurt Angle. Obviously in his regular clothes as opposed to his ring attire, he slams the door shut, an intense expression covering his face. He begins to move away from the car when he is suddenly smashed into from the side by Randy Orton, who comes right out of nowhere. Orton pushes Angle into the side of the car before opening up with a flurry of punches. The pair wrestle towards the front of the car when Orton starts punching Angle again. However Angle blocks a punch and hurls Orton right over the bonnet of the car. He walks around and lifts Orton up before throwing him over the bonnet again. Once more he lifts Orton up but this time for an Olympic Slam right on to the bonnet, Orton landing with a sickening thud. Angle steps up onto the bonnet and helps Orton up one last time. He stands with his back to the windscreen and puts his arms around Orton before performing a perfect German Suplex, leaving Orton sprawled over the roof of the car, not moving an inch[/COLOR][/I][/B][/QUOTE] [U][I][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/I][/U] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]Returning from the break, we are taken to Teddy Long's office[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Kennedy[/B] "Teddy I want a word" [B]Long[/B] "Excuse me player, I would appreciate if you would show some respect and knock before barging in here" [B]Kennedy[/B] "Would you now? Well you know what, "player" it seems to me you're the last one to be talking about respect. If you had any respect you would do the right thing and give me a title shot. For all I have achieved here on Smackdown, it's about time I got my chance Teddy. What more do I have to do? [B]Teddy[/B] "Well Mr Kennedy, you know what, you had your chance, you were one of the participants in the number one contender tournament but you didn't win it, so tell me player, why should I just hand you a one on one shot?" [B]Christian[/B] "You shouldn't Teddy!" [B][I]Says Christian as he comes walking into the room[/I][/B] [B]Kennedy[/B] "What in the hell does this have to do with you?" [B]Christian[/B] "It has everything to do with me. If you have any kind of right to a title shot, then so do I" [B]Kennedy[/B] "You're kidding me right?" [B]Teddy[/B] "Hey, hey guys, you know what. I've just had a thought. Now you 2 were the losing semi finalists in the number one contender tournament. So hows about this players. At No Mercy there will be a number one contenders match and the winner will get a shot at whoever is the champion after the No Mercy pay per view. Now how does that grab you players?" [B]Kennedy[/B] "This is a joke Teddy" [B][I]Kennedy storms off[/I][/B] [B]Christian[/B] "That's how I roll teddy, that's how I roll" [B][I]Christian walks off as Teddy Long looks to get back to his business[/I][/B] [B][I]Matt Hardy comes strolling in[/I][/B] [B]Hardy[/B] "Hey Teddy, do you have a moment?" [B]Teddy[/B] "Hey Matt, sure player, what can I do for you?" [B]Hardy[/B] "I've come to ask a favour Teddy. I want Gregory Helms in a match and seeing as we have this No Mercy pay per view coming up, I was wondering if you could make a match for then between me and Helms?" [B]Teddy[/B] "I tell you what Matt, you're on, next Sunday at No Mercy it will be you Matt Hardy vs Gregory Helms" [B]Hardy[/B] "Thankyou Teddy" [B]Teddy[/B] "No problem Matt" [B][I]Long gets back to his business as Hardy walks away[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/ReyMysterioBD2.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Finlay.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Non Title Match[/U][/B] [B]Rey Mysterio vs Finlay[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A quality match worthy of any pay per view. Finlay of course uses every trick in the book while Mysterio uses his lightning quick offence to full advantage. Mysterio has the upper hand in the match when Finlay tries to use his shillelagh. The referee spots this and remonstrates with Finlay near the corner. As this is happening William Regal has made his way to the ring. Finlay turns back around as the referee discards the Irishman's weapon. Regal runs at Mysterio, who ducks an attempted clothesline, that instead connects with Finlay. Regal turns back around to be dropkicked through the ropes by Mysterio. The referee is just getting back to the action as Finlay helps himself up using the ropes. However this proves to be poor tactics as Mysterio nails him with a 619. Finlay reels back into the center of the ring and Mysterio leaps up to the middle of the rope and hits a West Coast Pop following up with the cover to win in 15.42[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B][I]After the match, as Mysterio celebrates, Regal has climbed into the ring, and barges into Mysterio from behind, sending him flying. Finlay joins in the assault and the pair stomp all over the champion. The crowd pop as London & Kendrick come sprinting down the ramp. They slide into the ring and clear Regal and Finlay out before checking on Rey. Finlay and Regal look back into the ring seething at the tag team champions. London & Kendrick help Rey to his feet as Smackdown cuts to a break[/I][/B] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]We return from the break to join Kristal[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [B]Kristal[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen my guest at this time, King Booker. Booker, tonight you have a huge matchup against Batista with the winner earning a world heavyweight title shot. How confident are you going into this match up?" [B]Booker[/B] "How confident am I? I am as confident as any one man could possibly be. I, King Booker am at the top of my game and there is absolutely noone who can stop me. Batista is but a mere peasant when compared to a King such as myself and I will make him bow down to my greatness tonight as I earn my rightful shot at the world heavyweight title?"[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]We return to the main arena as Muhammad Hassan and Daivari make their way, with purpose, towards the ring. Daivari has a couple of plasters on his head and a bruise on his left eye[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [B]Hassan[/B] "Undertaker, people seem to think that Daivari and I are scared of you. They seem to think we are intimidated by you. Well you know what Undertaker? that could not be further from the truth. We know it was your doing last week, that it was you who viciously beat Daivari backstage. And all that says to us is that it is infact you who is scared of us. Undertaker, you can play all the mindgames you want, they simply will not work on Daivari or myself, and it's about time you got that in to your thick skull" [B]Daivari[/B] "Undertaker, the only reason you were able to beat me unconscious last week is because you attacked me from behind. Such a cowardly act from someone who is supposed to be one of the most feared superstars in the history of the WWE. Yet you are not brave enough to confront us face on or indeed confront Muhammad in any way" [B]Hassan[/B] "Undertaker, it's about time you showed some balls.........." [B][I]The entire arena is sent into darkness. The crowd pop and nothing happens for what seems an eternity. The lights come back on and the crowd pop again.[/I][/B] [B]Cole[/B] "The Undertaker is here Tazz, he's in the ring!!!!!" [B][I][COLOR="Blue"]The Undertaker is stood right behind Hassan and Daivari. Daivari seems non plussed but Hassan realises what is going on. He turns around and is face to face with Taker. He instantly jumps backwards and rolls out of the ring as Daivari, confused, asks him what he's doing. Daivari's face suddenly washes over as he too realises what is going down. He turns and sees Taker, who immediately picks Daivari up. He gets him onto his shoulders and lowers him down into the tombstone position. He looks at Hassan and points at him, holding Daivari with one arm as he does so. He then motions his thumb across his throat, signalling his intentions towards Hassan. Taker plants Daivari into the canvas and Daivari is out cold. Hassan looks scared and continues to back away up the ramp as Taker stands over Daivari, taunting Hassan to come and get his manager out of the ring.[/COLOR][/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Back from the break Sylvain Grenier is making his way down the ramp towards the ring for a match against JBL. However, JBL comes storming out during Sylvain's entrance and clatters him from behind. Sylvain goes flying and JBL follows him as he rolls towards the ring. JBL puts his arms around Sylvain and drives him into the ring apron. He then whips him full force into the ring steps before slamming his head into them a few times. He continues the assault by pushing him headfirst into the steel ring pole. As Sylvain groggily gets to his feet, JBL finishes off the brutal assault with a powerful Clothesline from Hell, sending Sylvain flipping inside out, landing awkwardly on the thin mats around the ring. JBL just grins as the crowd boo him, before he slowly walks off up the ramp, a job well done.[/COLOR][/I][/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [B][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]Backstage we are in Teddy Long's office again, this time The Pitbulls come walking in[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [B]Jamie Noble[/B] "Teddy, we want a word" [B]Teddy[/B] "Really?" [B]Kid Kash[/B] "That's right Teddy, we want to know why in the hell we haven't been getting matches here on Smackdown, we're the best damn tag team on this show Teddy and we want a title shot" [B]Teddy[/B] "Well, Pitbulls, it's true I haven't given you many matches lately, but in truth, you have had more than enough shots at the current tag team champions and you never got the job done. However, I have no problem in giving you a match to prove that you deserve to be back in the title hunt. So tonight you will have a match, and that match wil be against the team of The US Champion: Chris Benoit and Bobby Lashley. Now how dya like that players?" [B][I]Noble and Kash don't exactly seem that happy now they've got a match, and walk off, annoyed[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]Elsewhere backstage we join Josh Matthews[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [B]Josh[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, The Animal: Batista. Batista, tonight you have a hugely important match against King Bookerto determine who will face Rey Mysterio at No Mercy for his World Heavyweight Title. Can I please get your thought on that match?" [B]Batista[/B] "My thoughts! Tonight I go one on one with King Booker, and the prize, is the greatest you can imagine in this business. The winner gets a shot at the world title. These opportunities don't come along every day, and I plan on seizing this opportunity. I also don't plan on becoming another victim of Booker's cheap tactics and allowing him to take my spot headlining No Mercy. I want my belt back Josh, and tonight is the penultimate step to regaining [I]my[/I] World Heavyweight Title"[/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/bobbylashley5.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/ChrisBenoit7.jpg[/IMG] VS [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JamieNoble.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/kidkash.jpg[/IMG] [B]Bobby Lashley & Chris Benoit vs The Pitbulls: Jamie Noble & Kid Kash[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A decent enough match which sees Lashley and Benoit dominate proceedings. The Pitbulls get in some slight offence but don't really get going. Lashley wins the match after a Dominator on Kash. Benoit had seen off Noble and was patrolling the ring to stop any interference on the pinfall. The win came at 10.55[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE] [B][COLOR="Blue"]World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio makes his way down to ringside for the main event. He sits at ringside with Cole and Tazz, and puts his headphones on[/COLOR][/B] [B]Cole[/B] "Welcome champ" [B]Rey[/B] "Thankyou Michael" [B]Tazz[/B] "What brings you out here Rey?" [B]Rey[/B] "I'm here to watch the main event Tazz, check out my competition for No Mercy" [B]Cole[/B] "What else did you think he was out here for Tazz?" [B][I]Cole says with a sarcastic smile[/I][/B] [B]Tazz[/B] "Just asking Cole" [B]Cole[/B] "Anyway folks, coming up after the break, the number one contender tournament for the World Heavyweight Title comes to end as King Booker takes on The Animal Batista[/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]We return to the action as King Booker makes his way to the ring with Queen Sharmell by his side. They pose in the middle of the ring, Sharmell removing her husbands cloak and crown, giving them to someone at ringside. Booker goes and places his KOTR staff at ringside and returns to the middle of the ring, waiting, until the music of Batista starts to play, and the crowd pop[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]The Animal confidently struts out, performing his usual entrance, in time to an impressive display of pyrotechnics. He makes his way to the ring, which he enters, before staring at Booker, a look he receives back with interest. The referee rings the bell to signal the start of the match [/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Dave_Batista.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/KingBooker01.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]World Heavyweight Title Number One Contender Tournament Final[/U][/B] [B]Batista vs King Booker[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A fantastic match to end the tournament. It's an even match with the advantage constantly changing hand. 10 minutes in, however, Batista goes for a spear after a spinebuster, only for Booker to move, sending Batista shoulder first into the steel ring support. Booker quickly goes to work on the left shoulder of Batista, doing a good job on it, keeping The Animal down. Batista has short moments of offence but is quickly shot down as Booker stays on his shoulder. Booker hits a spinebuster of his own and goes for the Scissorkick. Batista avoids it and manages a weak spinebuster on Booker. As soon as this happens, Sharmell is up on the apron, which draws theattention of both the official and Batista. The official orders her to get down, whilst Batista approaches her threateningly. Booker grabs the KOTR staff, and behind the officials back aims a shot right at Batista's head, however Batista ducks. Batista knocks the staff out of Booker's hand and clotheslines him. Booker uses the ropes to get himself back up in the corner as Batista backs off. Booker is up and Batista goes for the Spear but Booker jumps over Batista. Batista manages to stop himself suffering the same fate as last time by placing his hands on the ropes. However before he can turn around Booker rolls him up, grabs a handful of tights and sticks his legs up on the middle rope for extra measure. The official fails to spot this and counts the pinfall to 3. Booker wins the match and the tournament to gain a shot at Rey Mysterio's World Title at No Mercy, in a time of 20.28[/FONT][/B] [B][I][COLOR="Blue"]Batista argues with the referee as Booker leaves the ring to make his way to the announce table. Mysterio removes his headphones and the pair stare each other down intensely. Neither man makes a move as Smackdown goes off the air[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]FINAL RATING B+ RESULTS LIST[/B] [B]Matt Hardy[/B] bt Nunzio by pinfall [B]C+[/B] [B]Rey Mysterio[/B] bt Finlay by pinfall [B]B[/B] [B]Bobby Lashley & Chris Benoit[/B] bt The Pitbulls by pinfall [B]B-[/B] [B]King Booker[/B] bt Batista by pinfall to win the World Heavyweight Title Number One Contender Tournament [B]A*[/B][/CENTER]

[B][I]1st October 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][SIZE="10"][CENTER][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]BATTLE ROYALE[/FONT][/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"][CENTER][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Tomorrow night on RAW sees a huge 20 man Battle Royale to determine the new number one contender to John Cena's WWE Title. One of those participants will be The Rated R Superstar: Edge, who will be looking to gain another shot at Cena, having lost to the champion on last weeks RAW.[/FONT][/CENTER][/COLOR][/B]

[B][I]2nd October 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/NOMERCY07.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"]WWE.com is pleased to present the card for Smackdown Pay Per View: No Mercy, next Sunday.[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"][FONT="Courier New"][SIZE="5"][FONT="Century Gothic"]Rey Mysterio (C) vs King Booker[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/ReyMysterioBD2.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/KingBooker01.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEHeavyweight-1.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]World Heavyweight Title[/U][/B] [B][SIZE="5"][FONT="Century Gothic"]Bobby Lashley (C) vs Chris Benoit[/FONT][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/bobbylashley5.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/ChrisBenoit7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEUnitedStates.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]United States Title[/U][/B] [B][SIZE="5"][FONT="Century Gothic"]Paul London & Brian Kendrick (C) vs William Regal & Finlay[/FONT][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/PaulLondonNEWEST.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/BrianKendrickNEWEST.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/WilliamRegal.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Finlay.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWETagTeam.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWETagTeam.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]WWE Tag Team Titles[/U][/B] [B][SIZE="5"][FONT="Century Gothic"]Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton[/FONT][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/kurtangle3.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RandyOrton.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Last Man Standing - Loser Leaves Smackdown Match[/U][/B] [B][SIZE="5"][FONT="Century Gothic"]Christian vs Mr Kennedy[/FONT][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/christian3md4.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MrKennedyNEW.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]World Heavyweight Title Number One Contenders Match[/U][/B][/CENTER] [CENTER][B][SIZE="5"][FONT="Century Gothic"]The Undertaker vs Muhammad Hassan[/FONT][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/TheUndertaker3.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MuhammadHassan2.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"][FONT="Century Gothic"]Matt Hardy vs Gregory Helms[/FONT][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MattHardy.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/GregoryHelms.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"][FONT="Century Gothic"]Sylvain Grenier vs John "Bradshaw" Layfield[/FONT][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/SylvainGrenierBD1.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JBLBD1.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER]

[B]Rey Mysterio (C)[/B] vs King Booker [B]Rey's got more mileage as the champion in my view and I can't help thinking Batista might stick his nose in here somewhere[/B] Bobby Lashley (C) vs [B]Chris Benoit[/B] [B]More out of personal hope than going by the build up.[/B] [B]Paul London & Brian Kendrick (C)[/B] vs William Regal & Finlay Kurt Angle vs [B]Randy Orton[/B] [B]I suspect the Angle is finished on the blue brand, despite leaving Orton lying on top of a car on the previous show.[/B] [B]Christian[/B] vs Mr Kennedy [B]Captain Charisma all the way.[/B] The Undertaker vs [B]Muhammad Hassan[/B] [B]Matt Hardy[/B] vs Gregory Helms Sylvain Grenier vs [B]John "Bradshaw" Layfield[/B] Also sebsy, it might be an idea to make a predictions key next time, just makes it easier and quicker for people to use.

[B]Rey Mysterio vs King Booker[/B] This should be an entertaining match. Booker is a much better worker than people realise (especially away from the shackles of the E) and Rey can still play the underdog angle but against a strong worker, so this should be fun. Booker wins as I prefer heel champions and Rey could really build credibility chasing him. I sense an interruption which frees up Booker for Christian whilst Rey feuds with the interuptee. Batista, maybe? If not, Kurt could be on the cards. Winner: King Booker [B]Bobby Lashley vs Chris Benoit[/B]This is exactly the match Lashley needs. Benoit could do a great job making him (like he's doing with MVP). Lashley will get a win that will thoroughly p*ss off Benoit, hopefully giving him a bit of an edge. Winner: Lashley [B]London & Kendrick vs Regal & Finlay[/B]I love Finlay and Regal and would love to see them get a bit of a push. However, I doubt they will, so a Tag Team feud is about as good as it wll get. I reckon the Brits to pick up a victory and start a feud where London & Kendrick chase them without victory for a few months, until they win it back. Winner: Regal and Finlay [B]Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton[/B]Angle should drag Orton to a very good match here. I think both men could be really credible main eventers chasing a title and this will continue here. I think Smackdown is more in need of taltented main eventers, so I'll go with Orton to start packing his bags. Winner: Kurt Angle [B]Christian vs Ken Kennedy[/B]This should be fun. Both men are pretty good in the ring and it should be a good bout. Christian will pick up the victory as I just don't think Kennedy would be ready for a title shot, yet. Winner: Christian [B]The Undertaker vs Muhammed Hassan[/B] Hassan is a future star and should be handled well. In five years time you'll be relying on te likes of Edge, Cena, Christian, Orton, Kennedy and Hassan (if you get that far) but I think it's too soon to be doing over the deadman. 'Taker wins, but Hassan doesn't accept it, so he and 'Taker go into a Buried Alive match at Survivor Series where someone screws 'Taker over, leading to his return in time for Wrestlemania. If you aren't going with a "murder" angle with 'Taker, then Hassan picks up the win here, leading to a SS rematch. But I sense a murder angle. Winner: The Undertaker [B]Matt Hardy vs Gregory Helms[/B] Both men need a push. They have great chemistry so it will be a great match and both men will shoot onwards and upwards. However, Matt will get the push sooner Winner: Matt Hardy [B]John Bradshaw Layfield vs Sylvan Grenier[/B] I don't really get this match. I know JBL attacked Grenier but Grenier doesn't need a push and JBL needs a strong worker to get a good match out of him. Sylvan just 'aint that guy. Winner: JBL, hopefully. Looks like a very solid card indeed. Shows what a good job you've done that you can have a single brand PPV this good. Well done, mate. I'm looking forward to it. Why no Batista?

OOC: Thanks for the feedback guys. Interesting that the two of you that have made predictions so far, have made such varying ones. At least it shows I'm not being predictable. Really intrigued by how much thought you have put into the future of the feuds there Keefy, though I will say categorically that there won't be a Buried Alive match at SS, due to the fact there was one at The Great American Bash. Cheers again, and more predictions welcome.

[B]Rey Mysterio (C)[/B] vs King Booker [B]Bobby Lashley (C)[/B] vs Chris Benoit Paul London & Brian Kendrick (C) vs [B]William Regal & Finlay[/B] Kurt Angle vs [B]Randy Orton[/B] Christian vs [B]Mr Kennedy[/B] [B]The Undertaker[/B] vs Muhammad Hassan Matt Hardy vs [B]Gregory Helms[/B] Sylvain Grenier vs [B]John "Bradshaw" Layfield[/B]

[I][B]2nd October 2006[/B][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] [B]Bank Of America Arena, Seattle, Washington Attendance: 8,929[/B][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"][CENTER]We join RAW at the announce table, joinging JR and Jerry "The King" Lawler. RVD's music is heard in the background and a bunch of wrestlers are already stood in the ring[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [QUOTE][B]JR[/B] "You join us here live in the nations capital, as we kick things of with a Battle Royale to determine the new number one contender to John Cena's WWE Title. I'm Jim Ross, and with me, Jerry "The King" Lawler, and folks you can see the ring is filling up steadily here in the Bank Of America Arena" [B]King[/B] "Just look at the stars already in the ring JR, this might be possibly the most star studded Battle Royale we have ever seen. RVD's in there, Carlito, Charlie Haas, who's been on a roll of late" [B]JR[/B] "And don't forget Big Show and Umaga, King, undoubtedly 2 of the favourites in this matchup... [CENTER][/CENTER] [B]King[/B] "I think Kane might have something to say about that JR" [B]JR[/B] "I think you'd be right King. Since he's started donning his mask again King, he really has been a formidable, vicious force here on RAW" [B][I]Kane is in the ring, his music stops, as he just stands there tilting his head at the other stars already in the ring[/I][/B] [CENTER][/CENTER] [B]JR[/B] "It's Naitch!!!" [B]King[/B] "It is JR, he's been in great form since he's returned" [B]JR[/B] "He has King, he really has, can he possibly win this Battle Royale tonight?" [B][I]Flair is now in the ring[/I][/B] [CENTER][/CENTER] [B]King[/B] "It's the showstopper!" [B]JR[/B] "Indeed, King, the Heartbreak Kid is here in Washington" [B]King[/B] "And he's not come out to the usual DX music JR" [B]JR[/B] "Well King, it's every man for himself tonight, a shot at the WWE Title is on the line, friendships go right out the window in these kinds of situations King" [B][I]HBK is now in the ring, with only 2 more competitors left to arrive[/I][/B] [CENTER][/CENTER] [B]King[/B] "It's time to play the game JR, Triple H" [B]JR[/B] "Again showing that there are no allys in this match, King. Triple H accompanied by his own music, as he makes his way to the ring, looking for a shot at his 11th world title" [B][I]Triple H is now in the ring as the arena quietens for a few moments, awaiting the final participant.....[/I][/B] [CENTER][/CENTER] [B]JR[/B] "The Rated R Superstar makes his way to the ring, and King, can Edge gain yet another opportunity at Cena's title?" [B]King[/B] "I wouldn't bet against it JR" [B]JR[/B] "This is one star studded Battle Royale, King, it's going to be huge" [CENTER][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="10"][U]BATTLE[/U][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B] [B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="10"][U]ROYALE[/U][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/bigshow6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/carlito3iy5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/CharlieHaasBD1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/ChrisMasters2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Edge.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/HarrySmith.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JeffHardyMAY13TH.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/johnnynitro2nf1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/KaneMask3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RicFlairnew.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/robvandam9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RobbieMcAllister.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RoryMcAllister.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/ShawnMichaelsnew.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/TripleHNEWEST.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/sheltonbenjamin5bj6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/SnitskyBD1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/StevieRichards.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/umaga4mj4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/Viscera3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"] [SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]First to go is [B]Stevie Richards[/B] courtesy of Kane[/COLOR] [B]Robbie and Rory McAllister[/B] are then dumped by Big Show [COLOR="Red"][B]Snitsky[/B] goes next thanks to Umaga who then also takes out [B]Chris Masters[/B][/COLOR] DX do battle with Kane and Big Show leaving everyone else to try and dump out [B]Viscera[/B], he somehow manages to stay in until Umaga joins the group [COLOR="Red"][B]Harry Smith[/B] then goes out to [B]Nitro[/B] who is then taken out himself by Charlie Haas. [B]Charlie Haas[/B] then turns round to be sent out by Edge[/COLOR] [B]RVD[/B] goes out to HHH, whilst HBK takes out [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]Carlito[/B] then becomes the first DX casualty as he's taken out by Edge[/COLOR] HHH gets [B]Big Show[/B] in a precarious position and Flair, Shelton Benjamin and HBK come over to help. They still struggle to help get him over until Umaga and Kane join in to send him over. Edge sits back and watches this go on [COLOR="Red"][B]HBK[/B] turns to be speared by Edge, who picks him up and throws him over the top rope[/COLOR] Kane tries to throw Benjamin over who somehow clings on to the the ropes. As [B]Kane[/B] tries to get him out HHH comes up behind him and chucks him straight out [COLOR="Red"]The remaining men then target Umaga, except for Edge who again just watches on. Benjamin turns from the group as Edge tries to spear him. He jumps right over Edge and as [B]Edge[/B] turns around Benjamin grabs him and T-Bone Suplexes him right over the top rope[/COLOR] The final four are Ric Flair, Umaga, Triple H and Shelton Benjamin [COLOR="Red"]Edge is irate and as HHH, Flair and Benjamin focus their attentions back on Umaga, Edge slides back into the ring and nails Benjamin from behind. Edge throws [B]Benjamin[/B] out before leaving away up the ramp. Benjamin is not impressed with Edge one bit to say the least[/COLOR] Flair and HHH look at each other and go towards Umaga with intent. They team up on him for a bit and get some good offence going. Eventually HHH sets Umaga up for the Pedigree but Umaga flips HHH over his back. As [B]HHH[/B] gets up, Umaga runs at him full speed and clotheslines him over the top rope Umaga turns around straight into a volley of chops from The Nature Boy. Naitch chops away at Umaga in the corner until Umaga pushes him off, sending Flair rolling backwards halfway across the ring. He gets up and Umaga charges at him. Flair sidesteps Umaga who runs chest first into the turnbuckle, stumbling backwards, and as he does so, Flair takes Umaga out at the knee. Flair works on the knee for a couple of minutes and goes for the Figure Four Leglock. As he turns around Umaga kicks him off sending Flair shoulder first into the turnbuckle. Flair turns around to be clotheslined viciously by Umaga. Flair gets up and Umaga whips him into the ropes and as Flair comes back, Umaga lifts him up straight into an impressive Samoan Drop. He then springs of the ropes and splashes Flair. He helps Flair up and leans him against the ropes before holding up his thumb. AAE is now up on the apron and snaps a cigar in the direction of Umaga. Umaga lands a devestating Samoan Spike to the throat [B]Ric Flair[/B] which sends him reeling over the rope. [/SIZE][/QUOTE][/FONT][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Umaga wins the 20 man Battle Royale in a time of 31.56[/CENTER][/B] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"][CENTER]Back from the commercial, we join Maria, who is ready to do an interview[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [B]Maria[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, he is the WWE Champion, John Cena. John what are your thoughts on Umaga winning the Battle Royale and becoming the new contender to your WWE Title?" [B]Cena[/B] "Well Maria, I'm not sure, you see I've never faced Umaga before, but from what I've seen, he will take some beating. But when all is said and done, this will not stop me trying my best to beat the holy crap out of Umaga, and for that matter, anyone else who faces me for my title. Whoever, wherever, whenever it is, whether or not my title is on the line, it does not matter, I put in as much as I possibly can, and Umaga needs to know that I will not lie down easily. If Umaga wants my title, he's going to have to take it from me, he's going to have to earn it. Umaga needs to know, that for the time being at least, there is only one champ, and THE CHAMP IS HEREEEEE!"[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][I][SIZE="3"]NO CHANCE, COZ THAT'S WHAT YOU'VE GOT!!![/SIZE][/I][/B] [B][I][COLOR="Red"]Vince comes out through the curtain moments after his music hits. He struts his way down to the ring, his usual Powerwalk in overdrive. He enters the ring, mic in hand[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, let me cut straight to the point. I am out here tonight to announce something important regarding the Pay Per View schedule. It has become apparent to me that it would be in everyones best interests to trim down the shcedule if you will and that is what I have decided to do. However I have also made the decision to bring back a prestigious Pay Per View to WWE, an event that has been the stepping stone for many a career here in the WWE. So without further ado I would like for the General Manager of RAW to please make his way out here to the ring." [B][I]The crowd wait, ready to pop, nothing but silence for a few seconds when..... THE CROWD ROAR!!!![/I][/B] [B][I]Bret Hart comes out and makes his way to the ring, joining Vince[/I][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "Thankyou for coming out here Bret, but before we continue, from Smackdown, please welcome, General Manager Theodore Long" [B][I]Teddy Long comes out to a cheer, not rivaling that of The Hitman, but a respectable one none the less[/I][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "Welcome Teddy. As I said, I have been thinking about this alot from a business point and believe it or not, from a fans viewpoint. I have made the decision to cut a Pay Per View from each brand. Firstly from the RAW brand, probably a bit of a shock, seeing as it was due to take place in 4 weeks time, but I made the decision before tickets were made available so no harm done there, is the Cyber Sunday event. It was the obvious choice, having only taken place for the last 3 years. And from the Smackdown brand, we will no longer see The Great American Bash. This event was only held not so long ago, and therefore won't be missed by this time next year. Now you may recall a few moments ago, I mentioned that despite cutting 2 events from the Pay Per View schedule, I would be bringing back an old favourite. You may not recall me saying that, after all, we are here in Washington.... [B][I]Crowd boos[/I][/B] ...... This event, as I said, has been a stepping stone for many a future hall of famer. The event in question is of course the King of the Ring Pay Per View, and will take place sometime next year. No date is specified at this exact moment but a new Pay Per View schedule will be available on WWE.com during this week. All this means that the next event on the calendar is indeed Survivor Series on the 26th November, that's just under 8 weeks away. So Bret, Teddy, is there anything you would like to say?" [B]Bret[/B] "Not particularly Vince, just that, well, I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think it's a very good idea" [B]Teddy[/B] "That's right player. Mr McMahon, I think without a doubt, you have just made the Pay Per View scene a much more exciting prospect, there were too many events on the calendar, and although you have only really cut it down by 1 event, bringing back King of the Ring is certainly something the fans want to see" [B]Vince[/B] "And like I say, that's the main reason I have done this, because it's what the fans want, I always look after my fans" [B][I]Crowd boos again, Vince doesn't seem to understand why[/I][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "Anyway, Teddy, Bret, thankyou both very much, and I look forward to Survivor Series" [B][I]Vince's music hits and the Chairman leaves the ring, followed shortly by Teddy, then Bret, RAW then fades to a break[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RoryMcAllister.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RobbieMcAllister.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/LanceCade2.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/TrevorMurdoch2.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Highlanders vs Cade & Murdoch[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]An interesting match, perhaps going some way to deciding the number one contenders to the Spirit Squad. Both teams are impressive, but it is the Scots who finish the match off with a Scotch Drop on Murdoch, with Rory getting the pin in 7.34[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B]JR[/B] "An interesting match their King, Highlanders picking up the win" [B]King[/B] "That's right JR, and another interesting matchup just made for tonights main event we are told, is John Cena teaming up with Harry Smith to go up against The Rated R Superstar: Edge and his tag team partner Chris Masters" [B]JR[/B] "A huge match that folks, Smith only been in the WWE for a month now, already having several run ins with Edge, and we all know Edge's storied past with the WWE Champion John Cena." [B]King[/B] "And don't forget that Smith's first and so far only win here on RAW was against Chris Masters" [B]JR[/B] "That's correct King. Folks, we'll have more action for you after this commercial break"[/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JeffHardyMAY13TH.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/johnnynitro2nf1.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Non Title Match[/U][/B] [B]Jeff Hardy vs Johnny Nitro[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A decent match, Hardy really showing off his acrobatic skills, Nitro also impressive. Hardy is having it his own way until Nitro has had enough and lowblows him. The referee DQ's Nitro and Hardy[/FONT] wins in 10.59 as Nitro skulks of up the ramp, not wanting any more of Hardy[/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"][CENTER]We go backstage where Edge is already in the middle of a rant at Bret Hart[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [B]Edge[/B] "It's a complete joke Bret, I've just heard I've got a tag match versus Cena and your nephew Harry Smith, all this on top of the fact you saw fit not to give me a shot at Cena's title and making me take part in a Battle Royale" [B]Bret[/B] "And your point is?" [B]Edge[/B] "There should never have been a damn Battle Royale, I deserve another 1 on 1 title shot.." [B]Bret[/B] "And why exactly is that Edge? how many chances do you want? I can't just keep giving you opportunities until you beat Cena, we'd probably be here all year" [B]Edge[/B] "Oh very cute, fine, I'll earn my next shot at Cena's title, and I'll start tonight by beating the crap out of Cena, and beating Harry to within an inch of his life" [B][I]Edge storms off as Bret doesn't seem too phased by what he has heard[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/CharlieHaasBD1.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/robvandam9.jpg[/IMG] [B]Charlie Haas[/B] (w/ Jackie Gayda) [B]vs RVD[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Haas is again in scintillating form this week, picking up his 3rd win over RVD in 4 weeks. He wins in 7.39 after a Haastruction, and in truth, was the better man[/FONT][/B] [/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][I][COLOR="Red"]After the match, however, Haas is celebrating when RVD, clearly irate at his inability to beat Haas, decides to beat him another way. RVD attacks from behind, and beats on Haas for around a minute showing no sign of stopping, Jackie only able to watch on helplessly, when Shelton Benjamin comes sliding into the ring. Benjamin goes for RVD and takes him down with a clothesline. RVD scarpers and Benjamin checks on Haas. Haas looks happy that his former friend has come to his aid, and the pair walk off up the ramp, along with Jackie, Benjamin aiding the beaten Haas [/COLOR][/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JohnCenaNEWEST.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/HarrySmith.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Edge.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/ChrisMasters2.jpg[/IMG] [B]John Cena & Harry Smith vs Edge & Chris Masters[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Cena & Smith work pretty well together and this shows when Smith picks up the pinfall over Masters on the 12.55 mark. Cena occupies Edge outside the ring so as Smith can finish off Masters with the Running Powerslam[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B][I][COLOR="Red"]Cena and Smith celebrate in the ring, the champ raising the arm of his rookie partner. Masters rolls out the ring as Edge stares at Cena, infuriated. Edge and Masters disappear up the ramp as Cena and Smith continue to celebrate. CENA GOES DOWN! he's attacked by Umaga who has come down the ramp with Armando Alejandro Estrada. Smith tries valiantly to help Cena but is easily dismissed by the Samoan Bulldozer. Umaga his Cena with a running splash before standing him up and nailing a vile Samoan Spike to the throat of the champ. Cena goes down, clutching his throat and Umaga picks up the belt, before standing over Cena with the belt held aloft.[/COLOR][/I][/B] [CENTER][B][I][COLOR="Red"]RAW fades off air to this shocking scene[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]FINAL RATING B- RESULTS LIST[/B] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"][B]Umaga[/B] won a 20 man Battle Royale to become number one contender to John Cena's WWE Title [B]B-[/B] [B]The Highlanders[/B] bt Cade & Murdoch by pinfall [B]C-[/B] [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] bt Johnny Nitro by DQ [B]C[/B] [B]Charlie Haas[/B] bt RVD by pinfall [B]B[/B] [B]John Cena & Harry Smith[/B] bt Edge & Chris Masters by pinfall [B]B[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[B][I]3rd October 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/umaga4mj4.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Red"][CENTER]Last night on RAW, Umaga became the new number one contender to John Cena's WWE Title after winning a 20 man Battle Royale. The Samoan Bulldozer was the last man in the ring, having taken out the legendary Ric Flair to finish the match, which lasted just over half an hour. It is not known when Umaga will have his chance at Cena, the match probably would have taken place at Cyber Sunday, that was before the announcement by Chairman Vince McMahon that that Pay Per View along with The Great American Bash were being cancelled, along with the return of the King of the Ring Pay Per View, which will come back sometime next year. After this Sunday's No Mercy PPV, there will not be one until November 26th, when the infamous Survivor Series event takes place.[/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

[B][I]4th October 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"]WWE.com is pleased to announce the new Pay Per View schedule for the next 12 months[/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/B] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"] [COLOR="Blue"][B]No Mercy[/B] - October 8th 2006[/COLOR] [B]Survivor Series[/B] - November 26th 2006 [COLOR="Blue"][B]Armageddon[/B] - December 17th 2006[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]New Years Revolution[/B] - January 7th 2007[/COLOR] [B]Royal Rumble[/B] - January 28th 2007 [COLOR="Blue"][B]No Way Out[/B] - February 18th 2007[/COLOR] [B]Wrestlemania[/B] - April 1st 2007 [COLOR="Red"][B]Backlash[/B] - April 29th 2007[/COLOR] [B]King Of The Ring[/B] - May 20th 2007 [COLOR="Blue"][B]Judgment Day[/B] - June 24th 2007[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][B]Vengeance[/B] - July 22nd 2007[/COLOR] [B]Summerslam[/B] - August 26th 2007 [COLOR="Red"][B]Unforgiven[/B] - September 16th 2007[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[B][I]5th October 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/PaulLondonNEWEST.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/BrianKendrickNEWEST.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/ReyMysterioBD2.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]VS[/FONT][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/KingBooker01.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/WilliamRegal.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Finlay.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"][CENTER]The last Smackdown before No Mercy looks set to be hugely important. One match already made is a 6-man tag between the Tag Team champions Paul London and Brian Kendrick and World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio vs King Booker and his partners, William Regal and Finlay, who will all be looking to win gold from tomorrow nights opponents on Sunday. What will The Undertaker have in store for Muhammad Hassan after the Deadman returned last week to deliver a brutal Tombstone to Daivari and more importantly, a message to Hassan. Kurt Angle left Randy Orton out cold on the roof of his own car last week on Smackdown. Will the pair come to blows on Smackdown this week? And what will Christian and Mr Kennedy have to say about their number one contender match at No Mercy? Tune in on Friday night for all this and more.[/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

[QUOTE=Doe-Bomb;239705]I have one question though! Why are you burying RVD?!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:[/QUOTE] Yeah, I agree with this. I do have to wonder why you are burying a guy who could easily be a credible main eventer. Unless you have a plan for him, I am surprised. Even if you don't like the guy, it seems like a strange move to completely bury him. By any chance, has he refused to resign with you?

[QUOTE=Doe-Bomb;239705]This is a good WWE diary!! Nice presentation, easy to follow and some nice storylines!! I have one question though! Why are you burying RVD?!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=keefmoon;239709]Yeah, I agree with this. I do have to wonder why you are burying a guy who could easily be a credible main eventer. Unless you have a plan for him, I am surprised. Even if you don't like the guy, it seems like a strange move to completely bury him. By any chance, has he refused to resign with you?[/QUOTE] Thanks Doe-Bomb, glad you are enjoying it. RVD is still very much in my plans, I like him alot and he isn't going anywhere if I can help it. Just having a bad run :( :) Things will turn around :) [QUOTE=EricAdams;239780]I'm enjoying this but I don't think a heel has won cleanly once yet that wasn't a squash. I know WWE loves to make heels look weak but come on now, vary things up.[/QUOTE] Hi, Eric, glad you are enjoying the diary. Kane beat Carlito clean at the start of September, just had a look back, but yeh I can see your point. Perhaps I'm keeping in with the real life booking style a little too much. Anyway, hope you keep reading, got a lot of interesting (I think) stuff lined up.

[QUOTE=sebsy;239918] Hi, Eric, glad you are enjoying the diary. Kane beat Carlito clean at the start of September, just had a look back, but yeh I can see your point. Perhaps I'm keeping in with the real life booking style a little too much. Anyway, hope you keep reading, got a lot of interesting (I think) stuff lined up.[/QUOTE] Oh, I also wanted to say I thought you've been handling Rey as champ way better than WWE did. He pretty much jobbed and got fluke wins throughout his whole run. Sure he's supposed to be the scrappy underdog, but you completely devalue him if he can't win a match. Good on you with that one.

[B][I]6th October 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] [B]Spokane Arena, Spokane, Washington Attendance: 7,885[/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"]Before Smackdown starts, we are treated to a video, recapping last weeks main events. First it shows Angle getting out of his car, having arrived in the parking lot, before being attacked by Randy Orton. It goes on to show the struggle between the 2 stars leading to Angle leaving The Legend Killer in a crumpled heap on top of his car. The video then moves on to the main event from last week, the final of the tournament to decide the number one contender to Rey Mysterio's title. We see how King Booker beat Batista in this match by rolling The Animal up and not only grabbing his tights but also placing his legs on the ropes for extra leverage. It finishes by showing the staredown between Booker and Mysterio, who had watched the match from the announce table[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]Smackdown begins as we pan around the arena, the pyros shooting and banging as Cole and Tazz welcome us to the show[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [QUOTE][B]Cole[/B] "This is Friday Night Smackdown, coming to you live from the Spokane Arena, Washington, folks, I'm Michael Cole, here with my partner Tazz, and have we got a show for you" [B]Tazz[/B] "We've got a huge main event tonight, Cole. The World Champion Rey Mysterio teams up with the Tag Team Champions Paul London and Brian Kendrick to take on King Booker and the team of William Regal and The Fighting Irishman, Finlay" [B]Cole[/B] "A huge main event indeed, and this matchup was made during the week by Smackdown General Manager Teddy Long after what happened last week. Mysterio and Finlay went one on one, William Regal got involved in the match, costing the match for his partner, but after the match Regal and Finlay launched an attack on the World Champion. However Paul London and Brian Kendrick came to see off their opponents at No Mercy on Sunday" [B]Tazz[/B] "That's right, and later on that night King Booker won the number one contender tournament, and got in the champs face afterwards, and that is why we have got this great main event matchup tonight Cole"[/QUOTE] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Billy Kidman makes his way out to the ring, and once in his music is replaced by that of Matt Hardy, his partner for the following matchup. The pair wait in the ring as Gregory Helms comes out through the curtain. He makes his way down the ramp, stopping short of the ring as his partner, Nunzio, makes his way to join him. With all four men in the ring the match is ready to start[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MattHardy.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/BillyKidman2.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/GregoryHelms.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/Nunzio.jpg[/IMG] [B]Matt Hardy & Billy Kidman vs Gregory Helms & Nunzio[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A frenetic match, with Helms and Hardy looking to gain the momentum going in to their match at No Mercy. However it is Kidman who picks up the win over Helms, perhaps reaffirming his position as main contender to Helms' Cruiserweight Title. He does this with a Shooting Star Press after 9.39 before making the cover. Hardy is in the ring, having taken care of Nunzio, encouraging his partner to perform the daredevil move.[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]We return from the break to see Kurt Angle pacing around the ring, holding a mic, as his music just fades out[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [B]Angle[/B] "Last week, right here on Smackdown, I lfe Randy Orton, out cold, broken, on the roof of my car, and if I have to on Sunday at No Mercy, I'll do the same damn thing again. You see Orton, you call yourself The Legend Killer, but on Sunday there will be no legends killed, only young punk kids left lying in a pool of their own blood. Last week you thought you could just blindside me and do what? I kicked your ass Orton and the only reason I didn't beat you so bad you couldn't get up, is because I wanted something left of you to finish off on Sunday. Last time you tried to take me on, Orton, I won out, and I really don't know why you think it's going to be any different this time around. At No Mer...... [B]Orton[/B] "Kurt.. Kurt..." [B][I]Randy Orton has appeared on the Titantron, and Angle stares up at the huge screen to see what Orton has to say[/I][/B] [B]Angle[/B] "Too scared to face me huh Orton?" [B]Orton[/B] "Look Kurt, can't we just let bygones be bygones, just, you know, move on. I mean lets face it, you'll have to get used to moving on when I send you over to RAW on Sunday night" [B][I]Crowd boo[/I][/B] [B]Orton[/B] "Oh you can boo all you want, you all know it's going to happen. You're past it Kurt, you have been for ages now, and it's about time you let the real talent replace the washed up old has beens that are trying in vain to get that one last big moment in the sun..." [B]Angle[/B] "Orton you son of a bitch, you're lucky you're not here tonight coz I'd be on you so fast you wouldn't know what's hit you. But you'll just have to wait 2 days for that Orton, 2 DAYS" [B]Orton[/B] "That's right Kurt, 2 days until you leave Smackdown and stop dragging me down...." [B]Angle[/B] "The only dragging I'll be doing is dragging your sorry, beaten, bloodied carcass around that ring on Sunday Orton, that's true, that's DAMN FREAKIN' TRUE" [B][I]Angle drops the mic and stares atrainingly at Orton on the Tron who himself is now all riled up[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]We return from the break to see Teddy Long about to enter his office when The Pitbulls stop him in the doorway[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Teddy[/B] "Pitbulls, what can I do for you players?" [B]Kash[/B] "We want a match Teddy" [B]Teddy[/B] "I gave you 2 a match last week guys" [B]Noble[/B] "You gave us a match last week against Chris Benoit and Bobby Lashley. That wasn't fair Teddy, you have kept us on the sidelines for weeks then expect us to be fit enough to beat a team like that" [B]Teddy[/B] "So you're asking me to put you in an easier match, ease you back in to the fold" [B]Kash[/B] "That's right Teddy" [B]Teddy[/B] "Well you know what, you can have a match this week, and I'll make it easy for you, tonight you will only have one opponent, now it doesn't get much easier than that does it players. So.. do you accept?" [B]Noble[/B] "You're damn right we do Teddy" [B]Teddy[/B] "Then it's settled, tonight it will be a 2 on 1 handicap match between The Pitbulls and your opponent..... THE UNDERTAKER" [B][I]The Pitbulls are livid and are set to remonstrate with Long who just shuts the door in their face, giving them no opportunity[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Dave_Batista.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/Psicosis2.jpg[/IMG] [B]Batista va Psicosis[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Batista is in no mood for anything tonight and destroys his opponent is a staggering 2.53, finishing him off with a Batista Bomb[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE] [B][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]After the match Batista asks for a mic[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [B]Batista[/B] "Booker, you see what I just did? That's exactly what I'm going to do to you when I get my hands on you. You stole my shot at Rey Mysterio on Sunday, and I'm gonna make you pay. You've made me angry Booker, very angry." [B][I]Batista slams the mic down, and leaves the ring, storming off up the ramp[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]We go backstage where Benoit is talking to an unknown. Lashley comes up to the pair and the unknown leaves, saying he'll see him later[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [B]Benoit[/B] "Hey Bobby" [B]Lashley[/B] "Hi Chris, I just wanted to say good luck for Sunday. I'm really looking forward to our match" [B]Benoit[/B] "Me too, it should be a good match" [B]Lashley[/B] "It will be an honour to face you for my US Title Chris, a true honour" Benoit "Thankyou Bobby..." [B][I]He then starts to say with a smile[/I][/B] "but be aware I'll be doing my best to take that title off you on Sunday" [B]Bobby[/B] "Oh I've got no doubt about that Chris, may the best man win" [B][I]The pair smile at each other and Lashley walks off as Benoit quietly smiles to himself[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [B][I][SIZE="3"]MISTERRRRRRR KENNEDYYYYYYYY[/SIZE][/I][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]This preceeds the sound of Kennedy's music blaring into the arena. The c0cky upstart, makes his way, confidently, to the ring. He enters the ring and reaches his arm upwards, from where a microphone falls from the rafters, suspended by a cable. Kennedy takes the mic in his hand[/COLOR][/B] [B]Kennedy[/B] "I think you all know who I am by now, am I right? Well, for those of you who have been living under a rock, you need to know that I am the fastest rising star in the WWE today, I am a future World Champion, who will earn his shot by beating Captain Charisma himself, Christian on Sunday at No Mercy in a number one contender match, I hail from Green Bay Wisconsin, and I weigh in tonight at a perfectly toned 242 pounds.. [B]I AM[/B] [B]MISTERRRRRRRRR KENNEDYYYYYYYY....[/B] [B][I]He walks over to the turnbuckle and mounts the middle rope[/I][/B] [B]KENNNNN-EEEEEEE-DYYYYYYY[/B] [B][I]Kennedy steps down to the canvas and the arena is filled the music of Sylvain Grenier, who makes his way to the ring for a match with Kennedy [/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/SylvainGrenierBD1.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MrKennedyNEW.jpg[/IMG] [B]Sylvain Grenier vs Mr Kennedy[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A close match, Sylvain nearly gaining the win a couple of times. However Kennedy picks up the win by pinfall, after rolling Sylvain up and using the ropes in a time of 11.55[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B][I]After the match Kennedy goes straight into a beatdown on Sylvain. JBL comes rushing down to the ring and joins in the assault, until Christian comes to make the save, to a chorus of cheers from the crowd. Christian sees off JBL then takes out Kennedy, helping Sylvain up, pointing at Kennedy and telling him what he thinks of him[/I][/B] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]Backstage we see Mysterio, London and Kendrick getting ready together for their match later on[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [B]Mysterio[/B] "Guys, we got a huge match tonight, let's show them why we are all champions ok" [B]London[/B] "That's right Rey, we're all champions for a reason and we're going to remain champions after No Mercy" [B]Kendrick[/B] "Too right, lets kick some royal ass tonight" [B][I]The trio continue getting ready, smiling to themselves and eachother[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [B][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]The Pitbulls make their way to the ring, looking quite frightened at their upcoming match. They slowly make their way to the ring, not really wanting to enter it. They do, however, and once in, begin pacing around nervously. Their music fades out and the crowd grow ever louder anticipating what comes next......[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [B][I][SIZE="3"]DONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!![/SIZE][/I][/B] [B][I]The crowd rise to their feet and roar[/I][/B] [B][I][SIZE="3"]DONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!![/SIZE][/I][/B] [B][I]The Undertaker's music begins to play as smoke swirls all around the ramp right down to the ring. The arena is basked in a blue glow and then, the crowd pop enormously, as The Undertaker emerges through the curtains for the first time since the end of July, at The Great American Bash. Taker makes his way slowly, assuredly, to the ring, the mist swirling around his feet as he ambles ever closer to the ring and the petrified faces of his opponents. He lifts his cloak up and climbs the steps to the ring apron. He raises his hands up and the arena lights come back on as if by magic. Taker climbs into the ring and removes his cloak, handing it to someone at ringside before removing his hat to show his opponents nothing but blank white eyes, which roll back into his head unnervingly. Taker is ready and the referee rings the bell[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/TheUndertaker.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JamieNoble.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/kidkash.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Undertaker vs The Pitbulls[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]The match starts with Taker vs Noble. Noble gets in no offence and somehow gets to tag in Kash who runs straight into a Big Boot from the Deadman. Muhammad Hassan comes out to stand at the top of the ramp, Taker sees him but is not put off at all. Taker lifts Kash up and turns to the direction of Hassan and plants him with a vicious Tombstone. He folds Kash's arms over his chest as the referee counts to 3. Taker wins in an impressive time of 5.34[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B][I] Hassan stands at the top of the ramp, realising just what he might have got himself into. Taker looks at him and motions his thumb across his throat, and Hassan just starts to back off and away through the curtain[/I][/B] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/PaulLondonNEWEST.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/BrianKendrickNEWEST.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/ReyMysterioBD2.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/KingBooker01.jpg[/IMG](w/ Queen Sharmell)[B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/WilliamRegal.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Finlay.jpg[/IMG] [B]Paul London, Brian Kendrick & Rey Mysterio vs King Booker, William Regal & Finlay[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]An intriguing match, which rarely sees Booker and Rey square off. The match could have gone either way with both teams claiming near falls, however it is King Booker who takes the momentum into Sunday night picking up the pinfall on Brian Kendrick. With all hell having broken loose, Finlay is able to double Kendrick over with a shot to the stomach with his shillelagh right before he is taken out by London. As everyone else proceeds to fight on the outside, King Booker finishes Kendrick off with a Scissorkick and covers for the pin in 19.01[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B][I][COLOR="Blue"]After the match Finlay, Regal and Booker attack Rey, London and Kendrick, really beating down on them. That is until Batista comes sprinting down the ramp to a massive pop from the crowd. He slides into the ring and Spears Booker. Rey, London and Kendrick are now 3 on 2 against Finlay and Regal, and lay into them with some punches before chucking them all to the floor outside. They quickly scurry away as King Booker gets away from the raging Batista with a quick rake to the eye. He joins up with Regal and Finlay on the other side of the ring, aswell, of course, with Sharmell, and the camera cuts between the faces of Mysterio, Booker and Batista as Smackdown fades off the air[/COLOR][/I][/B] [CENTER][B]FINAL RATING C+ RESULTS LIST[/B] [B]Billy Kidman & Matt Hardy[/B] bt Gregory Helms & Nunzio by pinfall [B]C[/B] [B]Batista[/B] bt Psicosis by pinfall [B]B-[/B] [B]Mr Kennedy[/B] bt Sylvain Grenier by pinfall [B]C[/B] [B]The Undertaker[/B] bt The pitbulls by pinfall [B]C+[/B] [B]King Booker, William Regal & Finlay[/B] bt Brian Kendrick, Paul London & Rey Mysterio by pinfall [B]B[/B][/CENTER]

Archived