WWE: Raw & Smackdown. Samy style, new direction.

[B]Rey Mysterio[/B] (C) vs King Booker Bobby Lashley (C) vs [B]Chris Benoit[/B] Paul London & Brian Kendrick (C) vs [B]William Regal & Finlay[/B] Kurt Angle vs [B]Randy Orton[/B] Christian vs [B]Mr Kennedy[/B] [B]The Undertaker[/B] vs Muhammad Hassan Matt Hardy vs [B]Gregory Helms[/B] Sylvain Grenier vs [B]John "Bradshaw" Layfield[/B]

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][I]8th October 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/NoMercyPPV.jpg[/IMG] [B]Fleet Center, Boston, Massachusetts Attendance: 28,618[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]No Mercy starts with a video detailing the 4 biggest matches of the night. It starts by showing how the #1 Contenders Match between Christian and Mr Kennedy came about a couple of weeks ago on Smackdown, with Teddy Long making the match after both men had stated a case for a title shot. Then the United States Title match between the Champion Bobby Lashley and his opponent Chris Benoit. It shows the pair teaming up 2 weeks in a row, both times gaining victories, with each man scoring a pinfall. We then see parts of what has become an epic feud between The Legend Killer Randy Orton and Kurt Angle which resulted in Orton laying out cold on the roof of Angle's car a couple of weeks back. This being just a taste of what is to come in the pairs Last Man Standing - Loser Leaves Smackdown Match. And finally we see how King Booker has cheated his way through the #1 Contenders Tournament to gain a shot at Rey Mysterio's World Title, aswel as the fight at the end of Smackdown 2 nights ago, which involved Batista, who Booker beat in the final by dubious means[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]Fireworks fly in all directions around the specially designed No Mercy set as the camera pans around a pumped up crowd in Boston[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [B]Cole[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to No Mercy, coming live from the Fleet Center here in Boston, Massachusetts, in front of a huge crowd of just under 29,000 Smackdown fans. I'm Michael Cole, and as always to call the action with me tonight, Tazz" [B]Tazz[/B] "Hey Cole, the crowd are pumped up for tonight that's for sure, and I am also, we've got some huge, HUGE matches tonight Cole" [B]Cole[/B] "That's right Tazz, and one of those matches is between Captain Charisma: Christian and the brash young star Mr Kennedy, and the winner will become the number one contender to the World Heavyweight Championship which is also on the line tonight as Rey Mysterio defends against King Booker" [B]Tazz[/B] "King Booker has been on one hell of a roll lately Cole, winning the number one contenders tournament to earn his shot tonight, and on this weeks Smackdown The King was on the winning side in a 6 man tag against a team that included Mysterio" [B]Cole[/B] "He has been on a roll Tazz, no doubt about that, but certainly a roll courted with controversy, over the way he went about picking up the victories on the way to winning the tournament" [B]Tazz[/B] "Cole, The King did what he had to do, and he has his shot at the title tonight, that's what matters" [B]Cole[/B] "I think we'll have to agree to disagree on that one Tazz, but one thing I think we agree on is that we are both highly anticipating the match tonight between Kurt Angle and Randy Orton, this match being a Last Man Standing Match where the loser will be forced to leave Friday Night Smackdown" [B]Tazz[/B] "There is so much riding on this match Cole, not only will it be a huge win for whoever manages to keep their opponent down for a count of ten, but whoever loses will be out of a job here on Smackdown" [B]Cole[/B] "A huge night this will be Tazz, and fans we're just about ready to get into our first contest of the night"[/QUOTE] [B][COLOR="Blue"]The crowd pop as Matt Hardy comes through the curtain as his music bellows out. Once in the ring the crowds mood changes as his opponent Gregory Helms makes his way towards the ring[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MattHardy.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/GregoryHelms.jpg[/IMG] [B]Matt Hardy vs Gregory Helms[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A solid match, with many close pinfalls throughout. Hardy picks up the win but not until after Helms had dodged a top rope legdrop by Hardy. Helms went for the Shining Wizard but Hardy ducked and got up to take Helms straight down with a Twist of Fate. Hardy wins the match in 10.23[/FONT][/B] [/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]We go backstage to Josh Matthews[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Josh[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, he is The Legend Killer: Randy Orton. Randy, 9 days ago on Smackdown Kurt Angle left you in a heap on top of his car after you tried, unsuccessfully to blindside him, as he arrived in the parking lot. What was going through your mind during your altercation backstage with Kurt" [B]Orton[/B] "What was going through my mind? What sort of a question is that Josh? The only thing going through my mind then and the only thing in my mind now, is that after tonight is over I will still be part of Smackdown on Friday nights. Angle got lucky that night, I under estimated him, I went in for the kill, and he caught me unawares, well I can tell you Josh, that won't be happening tonight. Tonight in our last man standing match I will leave Kurt Angle a broken man, it will not be an issue of whether or not he can answer a ten count it will be more a case of whether he is able to walk again after I serve him the biggest beating he ever had in his life. If he thought his broken neck was a bad time in his life, then he has not thought about tonight. It is ny destiny Josh, to once again win the World Heavyweight Championship, and the only way I will do that is by remaining on Smackdown and that is what I fully intend to do. Prepare to witness the killing of a legend tonight as I, Randy Orton, destroy Kurt Angle in a way noone has ever seen before" [B][I]Orton glances intensely into the camera before walking away[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/SylvainGrenierBD1.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JBLBD1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Sylvain Grenier vs JBL[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A close match, Sylvain giving JBL a run for his money. It is, however, JBL who picks up the win in a time of 7:54 with a Clothesline From Hell completely put of the blue[/FONT][/B] [/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]Backstage again, this time to join Kristal[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [B]Kristal[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, Captain Charisma, Christian. Tonight Christian sees you go up against Mr Kennedy in a number one contenders match with the winner earning a shot at the World Title. What are your thoughts on this big opportunity?" [B]Christian[/B] "Well Kristal, this is a big opportunity for me and also Mr Kennedy. It's well known that I've had to work hard for a chance at the World Title and it's a chance I fully intend to take. There are a lot of peeps out there, cheering for Christian tonight and I am not going to let them down" [B]Kristal[/B] "Well, Christian, there's no do............ [B]MISTERRRRRR KENNEDYYYYYYYY[/B] [B][I]Mr Kennedy comes onto the screen, shouting this loudly behind Christian[/I][/B] [B]Kennedy[/B] "Hello Kristal, Christian, what's going on here? you can't talk about our match tonight without asking me my opinion now can you Kristal, I mean that's just not fair now is it" [B]Kristal[/B] "Well, erm.. what do you have to say about your match?" [B]Kennedy[/B] "hmm....what do I have to say......all I need to say is 2 little words that you're going to be hearing later shortly after the words and the winner of the match............. [B]MISTERRRRRRR KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYY[/B]" [B][I] Kennedy walks off screen and Kristal raises the mic to her mouth to say something to Christian[/I][/B] [B]KENNNNNN-EEEEEEEE-DYYYYYYYY[/B] [B][I]Kennedy appears back on screen right in Kristal's face as he has the last word[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWETagTeam.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWETagTeam.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/PaulLondonNEWEST.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/BrianKendrickNEWEST.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/WilliamRegal.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Finlay.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]WWE Tag Team Title Match[/U][/B] [B]London & Kendrick (C) vs Regal & Finlay[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A fast paced affair, controlled mainly by London and Kendrick. Regal and Finlay have a few minutes where they dominate the champions, who get themselves back into it. The match ends with all four men in the ring as the ref fails to gain control. Finlay knocks Kendrick off the apron whilst London knocks Regal off his feet inside the ring. London then dropkicks Finlay, spinning off him to land across the body of Regal and gain the pin in 11.40, retaining their WWE Tag Titles in the process[/FONT][/B] [/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]After the match, with London and Kendrick celebrating away up the ramp, clutching their title belts, Finlay gets into the ring as Regal is getting to his feet. Finlay walks up to Regal, shouting at him that he has again cost them a match. Regal isn't happy but manages to restrain himself. Finlay continues on at Regal, poking his finger in his chest as he tells him that time after time it is he who has cost them their title opportunities. Regal again refuses to respond and Finlay pushes him in the chest with both hands. The Irishman backs away and leaves the ring, Regal left to mull over what has just taken place[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]We focus on the parking lot where a car starts to drive into view. The car looks a little knocked up as it parks in a space. The door opens and out steps Kurt Angle. He opens the back door and picks up his sport bag, before closing the door again. His face is etched with intensity as he walks into the main building[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] [B][I][SIZE="3"]MISTERRRRRRRRRRR KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY[/SIZE][/I][/B] [B][I]Mr Kennedy comes out to the ramp as his music plays over the P.A He makes his way to the ring, and once in, acquires a mic from someone outside[/I][/B] [B]Kennedy[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, I weigh in tonight at an impressive 243 pounds, I hail from Green Bay Wisconsin, I am your new number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship, I am [B]MISTERRRRRRR KENNEDYYYYYYY[/B]...................." [B]KENNNNN-EEEEEEEE-DYYYYYYY[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Kennedy throws the mic back to ringside after this early proclamation before the music of Captain Charisma himself, Christian, bellows out to rapturous applause from the crowd. He strides to the ring, saluting his fans, before entering to face Kennedy[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/christian3md4.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MrKennedyNEW.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]#1 Contenders Match - WHC[/U][/B] [B]Christian vs Mr Kennedy[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]An exciting, unpredictable match which saw Kennedy almost gain the victory part way through but the referee spotted his feet on the ropes. Christian went for an Unprettier after around 10 minutes but was pushed away by Kennedy who gained the advantage and worked on Christian for a few minutes. Kennedy had Christian on his back in the ring and stepped up to the top turnbuckle before playing to the crowd, a mistake he went on to regret. Christian rolled out of the attempted Kenton Bomb, and stalked Kennedy as he got up. Once he did, Christian nailed Kennedy with an Unprettier to gain the pinfall and number one contendership in a time of 16.55[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]Backstage we go where Batista is just locking the door to his car, having just arrived in the building, smartly dressed and sporting a pair of shades. Josh Matthews comes scurrying in to view[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [B]Josh[/B] "Batista, Batista, do you have a minute?" [B]Batista[/B] "Of course Josh, what's up" [B]Josh[/B] "Batista, you don't have a match tonight, and so I, and I guess everybody else, is wondering just wat you are doing here tonight?" [B]Batista[/B] "Well, Josh, it's true I don't have a match tonight, but that doesn't mean I should not be here as a representative of Smackdown. You know, there are reasons for me to be here tonight, and I'm sure those reasons will become clear by the end of the night" [B] Josh[/B] "Are you referring to the World Heavyweight Title match between Rey Mysterio and King Booker?" [B]Batista[/B] "Well of course I will be watching this match, it's for the World Title, the biggest prize here on Smackdown and I would be a fool to miss such a big occasion, I'm really looking forward to it" [B]Josh[/B] "Batista, what I mean is are you here to gain revenge on King Booker for the way he earned his shot at the title here tonight at No Mercy" [B]Batista[/B] "Josh, I am just here to watch what will be a huge match for the World Title, and to keep an eye on 2 of the top stars here on Smackdown, who I may have to face very soon in a title match. Plain and simple Josh" [B]Josh[/B] "Ok.. er.. thanks Batista" [B]Batista[/B] "No problem Josh" [B][I]Batista says this with a huge smile on his face before walking off, Josh looking slightly perplexed[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]Elsewhere backstage we see King Booker getting ready for his match, Queen Sharmell is in the room with him[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [B]Sharmell[/B] "Tonight, my love, you will become the World Heavyweight Champion, I just know it, and begin your reign as the King of Smackdown" [B]Booker[/B] "This is true my Queen, the era of King Booker will be written in history as the greatest occasion known to man. People will rejoice on the streets, as they finally get the chance to hail their beloved King" [B]Sharmell[/B] "And Queen" [B]King[/B] "And of course my beautiful Queen" [B][I]Booker kisses Sharmell's hand[/I][/B] [B]King[/B] "King Booker will tonight slay the no good peasant known as Rey Mysterio, consigning him to folklore. Tonight starts the reign of King Booker. Tonight, King Booker will rule all of the Smackdown Kingdom!"[/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEUnitedStates.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/bobbylashley5.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/ChrisBenoit7.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]United States Title Match[/U][/B] [B]Bobby Lashley (C) vs Chris Benoit[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]An intriguing matchup as Benoit gives just as much in terms of strength as Lashley. The match tos and fros, both men looking capable of the victory. Lashley at one point has Benoit on his shoulders for the Dominator but the Rabid Wolverine wriggles out and grabs Lashley's arm. He gets the champ on to his knees, but can not apply the Crossface. Lashley delivers a range of suplexes to benoit before 2 count and keeps on top of Benoit for a while. Lashley goes for a clothesline but Benoit ducks and delivers 3 perfect German Suplexes to Lashley. Benoit signals for the end and goes up top. FLYING HEADBUTT! he connects! The pair get up at the same time and as Lashley goes for a groggy clothesline, Benoit delivers another German Suplex, releasing it before quickly going for the Sharpshooter. He gets it in and Lashley is in trouble, he doesn't reach the ropes, but instead uses his leg power to kick Benoit off just as he's off balance. Benoit goes into the ropes and holds on to them for a few moments. He turns around just as Lashley is getting back up and alks to him. Lashley suddenly lifts Benoit up for the Dominator. Benoit wriggles out and rolls Lashley up. Lashley is kicking away, trying to get out but Benoit holds on for the win in 15.12 to become the new United States Champion[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]Backstage, in Teddy Long's office, he is accosted by Muhammad Hassan and Daivari[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Hassan[/B] "Teddy...." [B]Long[/B] "Now just excuse me players, you can't just come walking in here whenever you please" [B]Daivari[/B] "Teddy, to be quite honest, we couldn't care less, the way you have treated my client is a total disgrace and I for one will not stand for it. You can not put my client in a match tonight with The Undertaker, it is ridiculous the way you have treated my client" [B]Long[/B] "Now let me tell you something Daivari, and Hassan, you best listen up too. You are in this company to compete, if you are not willing to compete then what exactly are you doing here? if you want, I can release you from your contracts players, is that what you want?" [B]Hassan[/B] "This is indicitive of the way Daivari and I have been treated. You haven't heard the last of this Teddy" [B][I]Hassan and Daivari walk off fuming, Teddy, couldn't care less what they say [/I][/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]Elsewhere the crowd pop as Rey Mysterio pops up on screen, getting ready for his match later on[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B] [/B]Batista "Hey champ" [B]Rey[/B] "Oh, hey Batista" [B]Batista[/B] "Rey, look, I hope you don't mind me coming in, I just wanted to wish you luck for tonight in your match against King Booker. I've got a good feeling you're going to win" [B]Rey[/B] "Thankyou Batista, I certainly hope to" [B][I]Rey says with a cheeky smile on his face[/I][/B] [B]Batista[/B] "No worries Rey, thank me later" [B][I]Batista says this with a cheeky smile also before walking away, to leave Mysterio to get ready[/I][/B] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]We briefly go to the announce table where Cole and Tazz inform us that up next is the Last Man Standing - Loser eaves Smackdown Match between Kurt Angle and Randy Orton. We are then shown a video package of their feud and how it all began way back at the start of July. It shows how Orton attacked Angle after a match against Mr Kennedy and how this led to their series of 3 matches which started with Orton picking up the victory at The Great American Bash, before Angle evened things up with a win on Smackdown. Teddy Long decided a rubber match was in order which Angle won at Summerslam. It then shows how Orton got his revenge by costing Angle a match in the World Title #! contenders tournament against Mr Kennedy. Finally the video shows the brawl which ended in Angle leaving Orton in a crumpled heap on top of his car a couple of weeks ago on Smackdown.[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/kurtangle3.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/randyortonNEW.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Last Man Standing - Loser Leaves Smackdown Match[/U][/B] [B]Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]As soon as the bell rings these 2 enemies go straight for each other. The pair basically brawl for the first couple of minutes and it doesn't take long until the match goes outside the ring. Angle gets the upper hand and really works on Orton, whipping him straight into the steel steps. It isn't long until Orton is busted open after Angle rams his forehead into the same steps. Angle works on Orton's leg for a short while before the match goes back into the ring. Angle springs off the ropes but Orton pulls out an impressive Dropkick from out of nowhere, however he is unable to fully capitalise, clutching his leg as he lies on the mat after the desperate move. The match goes back outside and the pair brawl up the ramp before ending back the other side of the ring where they fight around the announce table. Orton ends up face down on the table and Angle applies the Ankle Lock. Orton is in agony and starts tapping the table, but the match continues. Angle eventually releases the hold, realising he can't win this way. He gets his breathe and walks back towards Orton. SMACK! Orton has grabbed a monitor from the announce table and smashes it into the skull of Angle, who goes down. Orton collapses to the floor, holding his foot. The referee counts as Orton helps himself up on the table. Angle gets up at 9. Orton goes to work on Angle and after a minute or so, grabs a steel chair from ringside and tosses it into the ring. He goes back to Angle and continues to beat on him. He rolls Angle back into the ring and stands him over the steel chair. He goes for the RKO! but Angle pushes him away into the ropes, Orton comes springing back, CHAIRSHOT right to the head of Orton. The referee counts, but only to 8. The blood is flowing from Orton now. Orton stands up and Angle hits an Angle Slam. He applies the Ankle Lock again and Orton is in agony. He crawls towards the chair and lies over it for a moment. He suddenly, somehow manages to flip over on his back, surprising Angle who lurches forwards towards him and Orton smashes him over the head with the chair. Angle is now cut badly, both men wearing the proverbial crimson mask. Orton orders the referee to count and he does so, but again only reaches 9 as Angle gets up. Orton runs at him and barges him through the ropes to the outside. He follows him and chokes him with a camera cable for a few seconds. Orton hobbles over to the announce table and rips off the top board, flinging it to one side. He removes the remaining monitor and tells Cole and Tazz to get out of his way. He moves Angle towards the table and lifts him onto it. He joins him and again motions for the RKO. He goes for it but Angle pushes him off midflight. Orton lands on the table which wobbles for a second then gives way, doing Orton no good, and Angle crumpling down with it. The referee goes to make the count. 6 . . . 7 . . . 8 . . . 9 . . . Both men are up, just beating the count. They re-enter the ring and wearily ready themselves for battle again. Angle gets to Orton first and goes for the Angle Slam, Orton jump out of it...... R.K.O, Angle is down, Ortonhobbles to the corner to prop himself up, desperately ordering the referee to count Angle out. 7 . . . . 8 . . . . 9 . . . . Angle gets upo again and Orton looks ready to cry. He composes himself and drops to his hands and knees as Angle turns around. He goes for a second RKO! but Angle wraps his arms around him and lands perfect German Suplex. He picks up the chair, still in the ring from before and readies it in his hands. Orton gets up slowly. SMACK, the chair meets Orton's skull violently. Angle opens the chair out and sits it in the middle of the ring. Orton slowly gets up and turns into Angle, ANGLE SLAM onto the chair! Orton lands awkwardly on the chair as it sits in the ring, it buckles and folds up the wrong way under Orton's body. Angle gets up and keeps himself on his feet in the corner. The referee counts 7 . . . . 8 . . . . 9 . . . . 10 THE CROWD POP, The referee calls for the bell, and Angle is announced as the winner of the match in 25.34 to huge applause from the crowd. Angle celebrates, emotionally, looking every now and then at Orton as he lies unmoving. He leaves the ring as his music continues to blare out. Just as he leaves through the curtain, Orton is stirring, he slowly gets up, realising what has happened, and what the ramifications are. He slowly gets to his feet, hobling about and just makes it to the ropes before he collapses again. Some of the crowd are actually clapping the youngster, but many are chanting the heyyyyy goodbye song. Orton hobbles away up the ramp with the help of the referee to the backstage area before we go to the announce table[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]After that epic match, Cole and Tazz discuss the ramifications of it all before announcing the next match of Muhammad Hassan vs The Undertaker. A video then starts to play showing how we have reached this point. It shows how The Undertaker defeated The Great Khali in a buried alive match at The Great American Bash, and Muhammad Hassan making his shocking return to the WWE by attacking Taker after the match and burying him in the grave with Khali, who has not been seen since. Hassan has since been on a roll but week by week has been plagued by incidents at the hands of an unknown force. It shows how Taker made his return 2 weeks ago on Smackdown, Tombstoning Daivari in the ring as Hassan watched on[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/TheUndertaker.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MuhammadHassan2.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Undertaker vs Muhammad Hassan[/B] (w/ Daivari) [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]This match is nothing spectacular compared to the display witnessed in the previous match, but it is a quality bout all the same. Taker gets most of the offence in, controlling the match completely at times, Hassan getting in cheap shots where he can find a gap. He eventually starts to get some proper offence going until he runs into a Big Boot from the Deadman. Daivari slides a chair into the ring in full view of the referee before getting up onto the apron, the referee orders him down as Taker starts to move towards him and Daivari quickly movesd down. The referee goes to move the chair out of the way and as he does so Hassan lowblows Taker as he turns around just as Daivari slides a second chair into the ring. Hassan picks it up and smashes Taker across the skull with it before throwing it back out of the ring. The referee turns around just as Hassan covers Taker and the referee counts to 3 for a huge and unlikely win for Hassan in 16.21[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]After the match we join Cole and Tazz at ringside[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Cole[/B] "What a disgrace Tazz, Daivari wants banning from ringside, Hassan has just picked up a huge win, but only with help from his manager" [B]Tazz[/B] "Cole, I agree, Hassan has won the match using underhand tactics, but he has done what he needed to do to win the match" [B]Cole[/B] "Are you kidding me Tazz? Hassan knew he didn't stand a chance in a straight fight with Taker and so he conspired a plan with Daivari to win by foul means" [B]Tazz[/B] "Hey calm down Cole, you're going to bust a vessel here" [B]Cole[/B] "I am calm Tazz. Anyway, I'm sorry folks, it's time to move on, and we move on now to the main event, the match for the World Heavyweight Title between the champion Rey Mysterio and the challenger King Booker" [B]Tazz[/B] "This match hasn't had the hatred, the buildup that say the Angle vs Orton match had Cole, but none the less, both men will be giving it their all here tonight" [B]Cole[/B] "Fair comment Tazz, Mysterio didn't know who he would be facing until 9 days ago although I'm sure King Booker was more than confident it would be him challenging for the title tonight. Lets take a look at how King Booker got his title shot here tonight" [B][CENTER][COLOR="Blue"]A video plays showing how Booker won all his matches in the #! contenders tourny by foul means, ending with the final 9 nights ago, where he beat Batista by grabbing his tights and putting his feet on the ropes after an unsuccessful attempt to use his KOTR staff. It shows footage of the match 2 nights ago on Smackdown between London/Kendrick/Mysterio vs Booker/Finlay/Regal in which Booker made the cover on Kendrick who had just received a shot to the stomach from Finlay and his shillelagh. It then shows the proceeding attack by the winners on the losers until Batista came and took on Booker. The video ends and it is time for the main event[/COLOR][/CENTER][/B][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEHeavyweight-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/ReyMysterioBD2.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/KingBooker01.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]World Heavyweight Title Match[/U][/B] [B]Rey Mysterio (C) vs King Booker[/B] (w/ Sharmell) [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A top draw match between the 2 who both give their absolute all, begging the question of why Booker feels the need to cheat to win. The match tos and fros continuously, neither man holding the momentum for longer than a few minutes at a time in what is a frantic match. After roughly 15 minutes Booker inadvertently kicks the referee in the face during an attempted high kick to Mysterio. Booker looks around for a second wondering what to do and Mysterio dropkicks him in the back sending him on his knees, sprawled across the ropes. Mysterio goes for the 619, but Booker ducks out of it, and low blows Mysterio as soon as he lands. Mysterio is doubled over and Booker makes the cover. The ref is down, no count is made, Booker is furious and the crowd pop as BATISTA comes running down the ramp and into the ring. He unleashes on Booker, beating the life out of him. But, FINLAY has now entered the ring and whacks Batista in the right leg with his shillelagh. He smacks The Animal acorss the legs at least a half dozen times, whilst Booker stomps him all over. Mysterio starts to rouse and Finlay runs at him with the weapon, But Mysterio ducks and leaps up onto Finlay and whirls around into a Hurricanerana, flipping Finlay over and out of the ring, dropping his shillelagh as he goes. Mysterio gets back to his feet and turns around to be greeted by a shillelagh to the face courtesy of Booker. Mysterio goes down and Booker motions Finlay to come back in. Finlay stands Mysterio up as Booker springs off the ropes and delivers the Scissor Kick to Mysterio, who already seemed out of it. Finlay goes to the referee and shakes him, rolling him over towards the center of the ring where Booker is covering Mysterio. The referee is groggy and makes a slow count at best... . . 1 . . . . 2 . . . . 3[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B][I]It's over, Booker wins in 20.44 and is the new World Heavyweight Champion. The crowd boo deafeningly as Sharmell joins him in the ring to celebrate, Finlay congratulates him before making his way out of the ring to leave the King and Queen to celebrate the huge victory. He is handed the belt by the referee, and he snatches it off of him, before clutching it in his arms. He mounts the turnbuckle, holding aloft the World Title, Sharmell in tears in the background, Cole on the mic lamenting the new champ, as No Mercy goes off the air, fading to black. [/I][/B] [CENTER][B]FINAL RATING B+ RESULTS LIST[/B] [B]Matt Hardy[/B] bt Gregory Helms by pinfall [B]C+[/B] [B]JBL[/B] bt Sylvain Grenier by pinfall [B]B-[/B] [B]London & Kendrick[/B] bt Regal & Finlay by pinfall to retain the WWE Tag Team Titles [B]B-[/B] [B]Christian[/B] bt Mr Kennedy by pinfall in a World Heavyweight Title Number One Contender Match [B]B[/B] [B]Chris Benoit[/B] bt Bobby Lashley by pinfall to win the United States Title [B]B[/B] [B]Kurt Angle[/B] bt Randy Orton in a Last Man Standing Match when Orton was unable to answer a 10 count [B]A[/B] [B]Muhammad Hassan[/B] bt The Undertaker by pinfall [B]B[/B] [B]King Booker[/B] bt Rey Mysterio by pinfall to win the World Heavyweight Title [B]A[/B][/CENTER]

[B][I]9th October 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/KingBooker01.jpg[/IMG] [B][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"][U]The King reigns supreme![/U][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Blue"]King Booker last night became the new World Heavyweight Champion, beating Rey Mysterio in an eventful match. With the referee down, Booker took advantage by landing a low blow on the champ, but could not get the pinfall due to the referee being incapacitated. It was then that further hell broke loose as The Animal Batista came running down to the ring to destroy King Booker, until he was saved by Finlay, who took down Batista with his shillelagh. Mysterio fought back to send Finlay out of the ring, but Booker used the shillelagh to strike Mysterio square in the skull, allowing him to pick up the most dubious of wins. What will Smackdown be like now the King is on the throne? The World Heavyweight Championship, was not the only gold to change hands last night, however, as Chris Benoit defeated Bobby Lashley for the United States Championship. In what was an impressive match, Benoit won the title simply by rolling Lashley up, after many failed attempts to finish him off with a submission move. What will be the fallout on Smackdown on Friday? tune in to find out[/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

Really enjoyed the show. I love you aren't afraid to break from what the WWE are doing, it gives this a new stance. And the Orton - Angle thing is easily the best thing you've done, it was a great storyline. However, to give you a piece of creative criticism, I feel the need to pick up on the finishes again. It seemed like virtually every match was won by a face, and once again the heels only won by cheating. If booked correctly, you don't have to use tainted finishes. I'm not trying to hype my own diary, but I'll use it as a point of reference as I know you used to read it. Even though it was set in the Attitude Era (where tainted victories were at an all time high, in my opinion) I'd say less than half the matches ended in tainted victories, but nothing has been taken away from them. I'm not having a go, just pointing out that it can be done. But aside from that, a great PPV.

OOC: Cheers Keef, glad u enjoyed it. I appreciate your comments regarding how wins are picked up etc. Must say No Mercy saw 5 wins for faces and 3 for heels :) Also JBL picked up a clean victory. Which all things considered is quite good :D But yeh, I will definitely have hels picking up clean wins, just a matter of doing it when I feel they are in a position to. And thanks for the comment regarding the Angle - Orton feud. I'm happy with how it has gone, and what I've been able to do with it. Will we see more of RKO in the future? maybe, maybe not, we'll have to see :D

[B][I]9th October 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Tonight on RAW, Edge will go one on one with Shelton Benjamin in a match made by Bret Hart earlier today. The match has been made due to Edge getting back in the ring and eliminating Benjamin from last weeks #1 contenders battle royale after the young star had eliminated Edge. Benjamin will get his chance for revenge tonight. The winner of that battle royale, Umaga, will also be in action tonight against a man who has been on a roll recently, Jeff Hardy. Hardy hasn't lost since returning to the WWE after Unforgiven, but will be faced with a huge task tonight in the Samoan Bulldozer. Another match made today by Bret Hart sees the WWE Champion in action. John Cena will take on Chris Masters, a week after facing each other in a tag team match in which Cena and Harry Smith were victorious over Masters and his partner, Edge. And finally, further making his mark, Hart has made a match between Harry Smith and RVD. RVD has been on a poor streak of late, whilst Smith looks to now be finding his feet on RAW. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

[B][I]9th October 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] [B]RICOH Coliseum, Toronto, Ontario, Canada Attendance: 10,000[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]RAW starts amidst its usual flurry of fireworks and theme music[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B]JR[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Monday Night RAW, I'm Jim Ross, here with Jerry 'The King' Lawler, live from the RICOH Coliseum, Toronto. Some huge matches tonight that were made during the week by General Manager Bret Hart, not least of all the match between The Samoan Bulldozer: Umaga and Jeff Hardy, who has yet to lose upon his return to the WWE" [B]King[/B] "That's not all JR, The champ is here tonight, John Cena goes one on one with The Masterpiece: Chris Masters, in a non title match" [B]JR[/B] "And a match that stems from last weeks Battle Royale, Shelton Benjamin will be looking for revenge on the man who he eliminated from that match, only for him to come back into the ring and eliminate Benjamin, that man of course is The Rated R Superstar: Edge" [B]King[/B] "Cena and Umaga both have something to prove in their matches JR. Umaga is now the number one contender to John Cena's WWE Title, and will look to send out a message tonight by beating Jeff Hardy" [B]JR[/B] "He will indeed King. Anyway folks it's time now to move onto our first match of the night..."[/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/robvandam9.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS [/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/HarrySmith.jpg[/IMG] [B]RVD VS Harry Smith[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Smith had been on a roll going in to tonights match whilst RVD had been on somewhat of a poor streak. However, RVD got back on track, beating Smith in 7.42 by pinfall after a FrogSplash[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]Backstage Maria is standing by to interview Ric Flair[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Maria[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time, The Nature Boy: Ric Flair. Ric, on last weeks RAW, you were the last man eliminated from the number 1 contenders Battle Royale. What are your thoughts on coming so close to earning a WWE Title shot?" [B]Flair[/B] "Well Maria, not so long ago I said that it was my aim to have one last run as a World Champion, and last week I came so close to getting an opportunity to do just that. But there is no doubt in my mind that there will be other opportunities for me. I'm feeling so great right now Maria, you just wouldn't believe......" [B][I]Johnny Nitro and Melina come into view, sarcastically clapping Naitch[/I][/B] [B]Nitro[/B] "Very impressive Ric. You [I]almost[/I] won a shot at the WWE Title. Almost gets you nowhere Ric, you see this?... [B][I]Nitro points to his Intercontinental Title[/I][/B] ... this is the Intercontinental Title, Ric, and it's mine, and no doubt you've noticed Melina here with me. You used to have all this Ric, the gold, the women, the lifestyle of a champion, but what have you got now Ric? nothing, that's what. No title, no beautiful woman on your arm, just the fact that a week ago, you [I]almost[/I] earned a shot at the WWE Title" [B][I]Melina starts giggling as the air go to walk off....[/I][/B] [B]Flair[/B] "Hey boy, seeing as your so confident I'm past my best, why don't you prove it? Me and you, tonight, one on one, how about it boy?" [B][I]Nitro looks at Flair and dips his shades, sending him a dismissing glance. He turns and walks off with Melina. The camera focuses on Flair as Maria looks a little lost as to what to say[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/Kenny.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/Johnny.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/SnitskyBD1.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/StevieRichards.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Non Title Match[/U][/B] [B]Spirit Squad: Kenny & Johnny vs Snitsky & Stevie Richards[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Kenny and Johnny work well together in the match, actually controlling it for the main part. However, when Snitsky and Richards show a sign of taking the match by the horns, the remaining members of The Spirit Squad rush into the ring and beat down on Snitsky and Richards, who therefore win the match by DQ on 7.29. Small consolation perhaps for a 5-2 beatdown. SS leave the ring, bouncing bouyantly after their attack[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]Maria is again backstage ready to conduct an interview[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Maria[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen my guests at this time, The Rated R Superstar: Edge and Lita. Edge, tonight you have a match against Shelton Benjamin, who on last weeks RAW you eliminated unfairly after he had eliminated you from the Battle Royale. Why did you do that Edge?" [B]Edge[/B] "Why did I do that? seriously? that's the best question you could come up with? I did it because I should have won that Battle Royale last week, infact there should have never have been a Battle Royale. I deserve to be the number one contender to John Cena, but in his wisdom, Bret Hart decided everyone should get a chance to earn a shot at the WWE Title. Shelton Benjamin had no right to eliminate me last week, so I just did the fair thing and tossed his ass right out of the ring. And if he doesn't like it, that's tough, because tonight I'm going to beat Shelton 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring and show why I, not him, not Ric Flair, not Umaga not anybody else, deserve that shot at the WWE Title" [B]Maria[/B] "So you think you can beat Shelton Benjamin tonight?" Maria says all innocently [B]Lita[/B] "Maria, are you really as dumb as you look? of course Edge can, and will beat Shelton Benjamin tonight. My man is the best there is here on RAW and soon enough he will get the shot he deserves at John Cena.. And what did I tell you before about asking us stupid questions? You're lucky I don't slap your stupid face off right here Maria" [B][I]Lita storms off with Edge in tow after this outburst, leaving Maria quite saddened[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/umaga4mj4.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JeffHardyMAY13TH.jpg[/IMG] [B]Umaga[/B] (w/ AAE) [B]vs Jeff Hardy[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Hardy comes into this matchup having not lost since his return to the WWE, whilst Umaga has never lost a one on one match is his WWE career. Something had to give, and it was the unbeaten return of Hardy, as Umaga clinically destroyed Hardy in a short time of 4.53, finishing Jeff off with a Samoan Spike for the pinfall[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE] [B][COLOR="Red"][CENTER]After the match Armando Alejandro Estrada enters the ring with a mic and stands with Umaga in the center of the ring[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [B]AAE[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, you have just witnessed the beginning of Umaga's path to the WWE Title, and the destruction of Jeff Hardy. Very soon Umaga will be your WWE Champion and this will happen with the same ease in which you have just seen him destroy Jeff Hardy. John Cena, as your theme music suggests, your time is now, unfortunately that is the time of your destruction at the hands of The Samoan Bulldozer: Umaga" [B][I]AAE drops the mic and holds up Umaga's hand in triumph[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/ricflair019wx.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JohnnyNitro4.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Non Title Match[/U][/B] [B]Ric Flair vs Johnny Nitro[/B] (w/ Melina) [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A very good match, one made by Bret Hart after the pairs exchange of words earlier. Flair shows why he thinks he has one last run in him. The match is very open but Flair is on top of his game and takes control. Nitro has enough and rolls out of the ring before running off up the ramp with Melina and his Intercontinental Title clutched close. Flair wins in 10.49 by countout[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]Backstage we see all 3 members of DX chatting to one another. Vince McMahon comes walking past and seems to take offence at them[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Vince[/B] "Oh, isn't this cosy. The new DX, I guess you all think yoyu're pretty smart huh? joining forces to get back at me? You know DX, I couldn't stand you before, but now that Carlito is part of your little group, it makes me sick. I've told you before DX, soon enough I will destroy you, no matter how many new members you recruit, I will kill DX off one day soon. I can not wait to see you finished DX" [B][I]Vince walks off in a huff after his unprovoked rant[/I][/B] [B]HBK[/B] "So just to clarify, he [I]doesn't[/I] like us?" [B]HHH[/B] "Nothing gets past you Shawn" [B][I]HHH says with a rye smile on his face[/I][/B] [B][I]Carlito, HBK and HHH continue to chat and joke around as we go back to the main arena[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-WOMEN/Victoria8.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-WOMEN/BethPhoenix4.jpg[/IMG] [B]Victoria vs Beth Phoenix[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A match in which Victoria pretty much dominates, beating Beth in just 5.48 with a Widows Peak[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]We return from the break just as DX come skulking out of a door. The door closes behind them to reveal Mr McMahon's name on the front. DX scurry off and a few moments later Vince McMahon comes into view and opens the door before walking in. After a few moments we hear a series of loud bangs and Vince shouting [B][I]"What the hell"[/I][/B] and [B][I]"Jesus"[/I][/B]. A minute later the door opens and Vince comes out of the room spluttering, covered head to toe in green dye, the room also an utter mess. Vince looks absolutely furious as we are taken back to the main arena[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JohnCenaNEWEST.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/ChrisMasters2.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Non Tite Match[/U][/B] [B]John Cena vs Chris Masters[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Cena is impressive whilst Masters looks up for the match. Cena controls the match for the main part, Masters enjoys a brief spell after a thumb to the eye. However the champ prevails, winning the match by submission with an STFU following an FU in 11.55 [/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]After the match we go backstage to see Vince wiping away at himself with a towel as Shane holds out a clean towel for his father[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Vince[/B] "Those bastards are going to pay Shane. I've had it. Time after time they do something like this to me, and they always seem to get away with it. Well not anymore Shane, not any more" [B]Shane[/B] "Dad.. dad, just calm down, think about this ok, don't just go rushing into something you might regret later on" [B]Vince[/B] "Oh I won't regret anything. DX will be finished soon, you can bet your life on that one, [B][I]Vince's eyes become all wide and maniacal[/I][/B] yeah, I'll sort DX out once and for all"[/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Edge.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/sheltonbenjamin5bj6.jpg[/IMG] [B]Edge[/B] (w/ Melina) [B]vs Shelton Benjamin[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A quality match to end the show, with both men going all out for the win. Benjamin really utilises his range of athletic moves. Edge wins the match though, surprisingly, with a roll up after Benjamin got the Rated R Superstar in position for the T-Bone suplex. Edge grabbed Benjamin's trunks for the unfair leverage to gain the pinfall in 16.44[/FONT][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]The match is over and Edge celebrates whilst Benjamin protests with the referee. Benjamin is taken out from behind at the hands of RVD who has sprinted to the ring. RVD beatsdown on Benjamin and Edge joins in the attack. The crowd pop when Charlie Haas comes hurling into the ring and starts attacking RVD then Edge. He helps Benjamin up and a ferocious 2-2 brawl ensues[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"][B]THE CROWD RISE TO THEIR FEET![/B] Bret Hart comes out as his music starts to play, he has a mic in his hand [/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Hart[/B] "Just a minute, stop this right now... [I][B]The 4 men break off into pairs[/B][/I] ... If you 4 are so desperate to do this, then I suggest you do so in a match. So, next week, right here on RAW, Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas will team up to take on Edge and RVD" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]Hart's music begins to play again after his announcement and he lowers the mic to his side. Haas and Benjamin stare at RVD and Edge, smiling a little, whilst RVD and Edge don't seem too impressed. The pair also look each other up and down a little inquisitively. RAW fades off the air flicking between shots of the 2 teams who will meet next week[/COLOR][/B] [B]FINAL RATING B- RESULTS LIST[/B] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"][B]RVD[/B] bt Harry Smith by pinfall [B]B[/B] [B]Snitsky & Stevie Richards[/B] bt Spirit Squad: Kenny & Johnny by DQ [B]C-[/B] [B]Umaga[/B] bt Jeff Hardy by pinfall [B]C[/B] [B]Ric Flair[/B] bt Johnny Nitro (w/ Melina) by countout [B]B[/B] [B]Victoria[/B] bt Beth Phoenix by pinfall [B]F[/B] [B]John Cena[/B] bt Chris Masters by submission [B]B-[/B] [B]Edge[/B] bt Shelton Benjamin by pinfall [B]B[/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [/CENTER]

[B][I]12th October 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]This week on Smackdown there will be 2 huge Tag Team matches. Firstly, culminating from the events of the World Heavyweight Title match at No Mercy, Rey Mysterio and Batista will team up to take on the team of the new World Champion King Booker and his partner Finlay. Also this Friday, new number one contender Christian and his partner Sylvain Grenier will take on Mr Kennedy and JBL. Captain Charisma beat Kennedy at No Mercy to earn a title shot at King Booker, whilst JBL beat Sylvain earlier in the night. These are 2 matches not to be missed tomorrow night on Smackdown.[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

[B][I]13th October 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/ChrisBenoit7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEUnitedStates.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/bobbylashley5.jpg[/IMG] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Just announced to WWE.com by Smackdown General Manager Theodore Long, is a No Mercy rematch for the United States Championship, tonight, between new champion Chris Benoit, and the man he beat for the gold on Sunday, Bobby Lashley. Benoit eventually beat Lashley by rolling him up, after being unable to make the former champ tap out to the Sharpshooter. It's sure to be a huge rematch between the 2, don't miss it tonight on Smackdown.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

[B][I]13th October 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Civic Centre Arena, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada Attendance: 9,696[/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]Before the main show, a video plays showing footage from the World Heavyweight Championship match at No Mercy between then champion Rey Mysterio and King Booker. It shows how the referee is knocked out accidentally by King Booker, allowing Batista to come and take revenge. However this was shortlived as Finlay entered the fray, taking out Batista and then Mysterio, helping Booker win his first World Heavyweight Championship in the WWE[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]Smackdown then begins with its usual display of pyros and music[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]The ring is decked out in red, white and blue bunting and a throne is situated in the center of the ring. The music of King Booker starts to play and the new World Heavyweight Champion comes out through the curtains alongside Queen Sharmell. Sharmell is applauding her husband, who takes a few strides down the ramp before stopping. He has in one hand, his KOTR staff and in the other, his World Championship. He raises both up simultaneously and fireworks erupt from the top of the ramp, shooting towards the rafters. Red, white and blue ticker tape falls down from above and King Booker heads towards the ring with Sharmell. Sharmell is on the apron and opens up the ropes for Booker to go through. The pair are in the ring, the ticker tape still falling, and Booker makes his way towards the throne. Sharmell kneels down by the side of the throne and holds her hands out gesturing Booker to take his place. Booker walks in front of the throne, holds up his gown from the floor, and sits slowly into the chair. Sharmell raises a mic to her lips that she brought to the ring herself[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [B]Sharmell[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, your new World Heavyweight Champion and ruler of the Smackdown Kingdom.... King Booker" [B][I]Sharmell passes the mic to Booker who looks at Sharmell smiling, he nods at her and takes the mic[/I][/B] [B]Booker[/B] "Bow down, Smackdown Kingdom, to your new ruler, King, and World Heavyweight Champion... King Booker" [B][I]This order is met by loud boos[/I][/B] [B]Booker[/B] "I am the new King of Smackdown, and I will rule this Kingdom, making sure all you peasants show me the respect I deserve for slaying that usurper to the throne known as Rey Mysterio. My reign here will be a long one and anyone who does not show me the respect I deserve will be treated like the heathens they are. You should all be honoured to have a ruler with such obvious greatness as myself, someone who has the respect of every man, woman and child on this great earth. You should all be made to kiss my feet, as there would be no greater honour than to do so. But I will not make any of you do that. I am a great man, a true leader, and most of all, a man who will [I]earn[/I] the respect of those few who do not already respect him. But not only am I great for being the World Champion, but also for having the most beautiful, loyal wife any man could ever wish to have by his side.... [B][I]Sharmell looks delighted, almost crying at hearing such loving words[/I][/B] ..... A woman who would do and has done, anything for me that I want. She has truly been pivotal in my becoming ruler of Smackdown and that is why we shall rule over this great Kingdom together, as King and Queen. My first act as your new King, is to give myself a deserved night off. Tonight King Booker will have a well earned rest from action, having won the World Heavyweight Championship just 5 nights ago. Tonight, I will sit back and take note of exactly what goes on in my Kingdom. Thankyou all so very, very mu.......... [B][I][COLOR="Blue"]The music of Teddy Long starts to play as Booker looks angered by the interruption. Long comes out to the top of the stage, holding a mic[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]Long[/B] "King Booker, Queen Sharmell, first of all let me congratulate you on your victory at No Mercy last Sunday. Secondly, let me say that despite your apparent royal status, you seem to be somewhat of a forgetful individual. During the week I made an announcement to WWE.com that you would be involved in a tag team match tonight here on Smackdown, that would see you King Booker, teaming up with Finlay to take on the team of Batista, and Rey Mysterio. Now you may well see yourself as a King and ruler of all Smackdown, but King Booker, the fact of the matter is, I run this show and tonight you aren't going anywhere but the ring for that tag match. So Booker, tonight, you [I]will[/I] be in action. Now you can believe that player. Holla holla holla" [B][I]Long lowers the mic as his music starts to play again, Booker is left in the ring to seethe along with Sharmell[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]We return to Smackdown in the backstage area, where Kristal Marshall is ready to conduct an interview[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Kristal[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the new United States Champion, Chris Benoit. Chris, at No Mercy you became a 3 time United States Champion, defeating Bobby Lashley. Tonight you have to make your first defence in a rematch against Lashley, what are your thought on this?" [B]Benoit[/B] "Kristal, my match against Bobby Lashley last Sunday was a great match. Bobby and myself gave 100% in that match and I would expect nothing less from either of us here tonight. To win the United States Championship is a great honour and to do it by beating someone like Bobby makes it even more so. I am going to defend this title with the honour it garners from the wrestling fans and if that means I have to beat Bobby Lashley again, then that's what I'll have to do" [B]Kristal[/B] "Ok, thankyou Chris" [B]Benoit[/B] "No problem Kristal" [B][I]Benoit smiles and walks off camera, Kristal is also smiling pleasantly[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MattHardy.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/GregoryHelms.jpg[/IMG] [B]Matt Hardy vs Gregory Helms[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]In a rematch from No Mercy, Helms this time picks up the win in another decent match between the pair. He does so by getting a quick roll up on Hardy and grabbing his tights for extra leverage to win by pinfall in a time of 10.26[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]Back from the break and Josh Matthews is standing by backstage[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Josh[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, my guests at this time are the WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London and Brian Kendrick. Guys how does it feel to still be the tag team champions, having defeated Regal and Finlay at No Mercy?" [B]London[/B] "Josh, it is with great pride that we stand here holding these titles after yet another match against Regal and Finlay. We've had our ups and downs against them but when the titles have been on the line we have come up with the goods" [B]Kendrick[/B] "That's right, we've been on a roll lately, we've beaten Regal and Finlay a few times and before that we beat The Pitbulls a couple of times. But Josh, we feel we need a new challenge, we've proved we have what it takes to beat Regal and Finlay and it's time we had new challengers" [B]London[/B] "It would be great, Josh, to have some fresh competition for our titles, and you know wh......." [B][I]Teddy Long comes into view[/I][/B] [B]Long[/B] "Hey, Paul ondon, Brian Kendrick, congratulations players on sucessfully defending your Tag Team Titles last Sunday" [B]London/Kendrick[/B] "Thankyou Teddy" [B]Long[/B] "No problem guys, now I happened to hear what you were just saying about feeling you need new competition, and you know what, I agree. The tag team division here on Smackdown is extremely small and I realise something needs to be done about this. Very soon, you will not have to worry about having a range of competition for your titles, I'm working on it players, very soon, the tag team scene here on Smackdown will once again be thriving like the good old days, now you can believe that. Holla players" [B]London[/B] "Holla Teddy" [B]Kendrick[/B] "Yeah, holla Teddy" [B][I]London and Kendrick are laughing to each other and seem pleased at the announcement[/I][/B] [B]Josh[/B] "Yeah, holla player" [B][I]Josh says with a big smile on his face [/I][/B] [B][I]London and Kendrick just stare at him, before cringing, smiling to each other again, and walking off[/I][/B] [B]Josh[/B] "What, I thought I pulled that off"[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]Back into the arena, the camera pans around the fans and the ring before reaching the top of the ramp. The crowd pop! as the music of Kurt Angle plays out into the arena. The Olympic Hero makes his way to the ring, walking straight down the aisle, staring intensely ahead as he goes. He enters the ring and asks for a mic from ringside, which he is given[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Angle[/B] "Oh it's true....." [B][I]The crowd pop[/I][/B] [B]Angle[/B] "IT'S DAMN TRUE!" [B]Crowd pop louder[/B] [B]Angle[/B] "Randy Orton is gone from Smackdown, OH YEAH! At No Mercy on Sunday, I kicked that whiny little son of a bitch's ass all the way off of Friday Night Smackdown. Orton, when push came to shove, when it was time to deliver on your words, where were you huh? I laid your ass out Orton, I beat you up so bad you could not answer a ten count, and what are you going to do about it Orton? oh that's right, you can't do anything, coz you aint here anymore are you. Not that you would if you were here, coz I'd just kick ur ass all over the arena one last time. I won't lie to you, you put up a good fight Orton, you took a lot out of me, Last Man Standing matches are always tough, but I beat you Orton, you've killed your last legend here on Smackdown. And now I've finally got your punk ass out of the way Orton, I can concentrate once again on the World Heavyweight Championship. You occupied my time for too long Orton, but not anymore. King Booker wants to stand on guard, coz sooner or later, he's gonna find Kurt Angle in front of him ready to knock him straight the hell out, oh it's true, IT'S DAMN TRUE" [B][I]Angle drops the mic in the ring after his intense promo and leaves the ring and goes off up the ramp as Smackdown fades to a commercial Break[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEUnitedStates.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/ChrisBenoit7.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/bobbylashley5.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]United States Championship Match[/U][/B] [B]Chris Benoit (C) vs Bobby Lashley[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]An amazing match, which sees the momentum constantly shift in a match that takes place predominantly on the mat. Lashley had a chance to win after nailing Benoit with the Spear but Benoit kicked out of the pinfall. Benoit also had trouble putting away Lashley with either the Sharpshooter or the Crippler Crossface. However, it is Benoit who wins to retain his title by rolling up Lashley who missed an attempted Spear and stopped himself in the corner of the ring. Benoit retains his United States Championship in 19.47[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]Back from the break and Muhammad Hassan and Daivari are already halfway to the ring. They continue to the ring, enter, and demand a mic each. They stand with their mics ready, but are delayed from talking for a minute or so due to the tremendously loud boos eminating from the crowd[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Daivari[/B] "Show some respect for my client" [B]Hassan[/B] "You Americans are all the same" [B][I]Crowd boo more[/I][/B] [B]Hassan[/B] "That's right, you're all a bunch of racist bigots. You aren't booing me because I beat The Undertaker, you're booing me because I'm an Arab American trying to make a name for myself in [I]your country[/I] And I am making a name for myself. Last Sunday, I beat The Phenom, The Deadman, The Undertaker, 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring, and showed why I am one of the biggest superstars here on Smackdown. I beat the life out of Taker at The Great American Bash and on Sunday I beat him in a match to prove who is the better man. I sent out a message to all you bigots that no matter how hard you try to keep me down, I will fight for my right to live my life here in America. And if I need to beat that message into anyone along the way, then that's just what I will do. Just like I did to The Undertaker" [B][I]Hassan smiles widely and the crowd start booing again[/I][/B] [B]Daivari[/B] "[I]speaks for a minute in his native tongue..........[/I] [B][I][SIZE="3"]DONG!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE][/I][/B] [B][I]Daivari stops talking and he and Hassan look wide eyed and search around the arena for any signs of Taker[/I][/B] [SIZE="3"][I][B]DONG!!!!!!!!!!![/B][/I][/SIZE] [B][I]The lights go out and the crowd roar. The lights are out for matter of seconds before coming back on. The crowd pop[/I][/B] [B][I]Taker is stood right outside the ring, in his full outfit, staring up at Hassan and Daivari/ He motions to get into the ring and immediately Hassan and Daivari hightail out of the ring, jumping the barricade and running off through the crowd. They stop when at a safe distance and turn to stare at Taker[/I][/B] [B][I][SIZE="3"]DONG!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE][/I][/B] [B][I]The lights go out for a few seconds before coming back on to reveal that Taker is nowhere to be seen. Hassan and Daivari look at eachother concerned before continuing to run off through the crowd[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Backstage we see Rey Mysterio and Batista getting ready for their match later tonight[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Batista[/B] "Hey, Rey, look I'm sorry for you I really am, but you need to focus, tonight is a huge opportunity for us to get our revenge on Booker for what he has done to both of us" [B]Rey[/B] "I know Batista, but, I was living a dream you know as World Heavyweight Champion, every day was a dream for me, and now that dream is over. You know it would bad losing as it is, but to lose to someone who cheated me out of my dream, it sickens me Batista" [B]Batista[/B] "I know what it's like to lose a title in a bad way Rey, I had to forfeit my title because of Mark Henry injuring me. And I lost the chance to face you for your title at No Mercy because Booker cheated me. So what you say we go out there tonight, and beat the hell out of Booker, beat the life out of Finlay and see about making amends for what he's done to us. You with me?" [B]Rey[/B] "I'm with you Batista" [B][I]The pair knock hands and continue getting ready for their match tonight[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/christian3md4.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/SylvainGrenierBD1.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MrKennedyNEW.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JBLBD1.jpg[/IMG] [B]Christian & Sylvain Grenier vs Mr Kennedy & JBL[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]An intriguing match between these four men ends somewhat in controversy, if not surprise at the actions of one of the participants. Mr Kennedy decides enough is enough and leaves JBL to fight on his own for the closing moments. Kennedy retreats up the ramp after getting continually frustrated at being outdone by Christian leaving JBL to the mercy of 2 opponents. Not long after, Christian nails JBL with an Unprettier as Christian and Sylvain win in 13.54[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/ReyMysterioBD2.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Dave_Batista.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/KingBooker01.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Finlay.jpg[/IMG] [B]Rey Mysterio & Batista vs King Booker & Finlay[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]An extremely heated and top drawer match. The hatred between the two teams is palpable. The match ends when Finlay has enough and blatantly hits Batista in the leg with the shillelagh in full view of the referee. Booker then uses his staff to strike Mysterio in the skull. Mysterio and Batista win by DQ in 17.38[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Blue"][CENTER]However, Booker and Finlay are not done there, as they continue the heinous assault on their victims. Batista and Mysterio are left lying motionless after prolonged attacks with the shillelagh and the KOTR staff. Booker stands over the fallen body of Mysterio holding his World Heavyweight Championship high above his head. Smackdown fades to black as Booker and Finlay continue to celebrate their attack over their prey[/CENTER][/COLOR][/B] [CENTER] [B]FINAL RATING B RESULTS LIST[/B] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"][B]Gregory Helms[/B] bt Matt Hardy by pinfall [B]C+[/B] [B]Chris Benoit[/B] bt Bobby Lashley by pinfall to retain the United States Championship [B]A*[/B] [B]Christian & Sylvain Grenier[/B] bt Mr Kennedy & JBL by pinfall [B]B[/B] [B]Rey Mysterio & Batista[/B] bt King Booker & Finlay by DQ [B]A[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[B][I]15th October 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/sheltonbenjamin5bj6.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/CharlieHaasBD1.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Edge.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/robvandam9.jpg[/IMG] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]Tomorrow night on RAW we will see a huge main event tag team match, made at the end of last weeks show by General Manager Bret "The Hitman" Hart. Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin reunite to take on The Rated R Superstar Edge and his partner RVD. Edge beat Benjamin in the main event last week by using his opponents trunks to gain an advantage after a rollup. After the match RVD rushed to the ring and attacked Benjamin with Edge joining in, until Haas made the save. Will Edge and RVD be victorious or will the pairing formerly known as The Worlds Greatest Tag Team show that they haven't lost the chemistry that made them such a great team? Tune in to RAW tomorrow night to find out![/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

[B][I]16th October 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] [B]Hofheinz Pavillion, Houston, Texas Attendance: 8,470[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]RAW begins, the usual bang of fireworks streaming around the entrance. The camera pans around the excited crowd as JR and The King welcome us to the show[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE] [B]JR[/B] "Welcome everybody to Monday Night RAW, coming to you live from Houston, Texas. I'm JR alongside Jerry "The King" Lawler, and folks, do we have a show for you tonight. King" [B]King[/B] "Thankyou JR, what a main event we have for our fans tonight" [B]JR[/B] "That's true King, a huge main event, The Rated R Superstar Edge and RVD will team up to take on the team formerly known as The Worlds Greatest Tag Team, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin" [B]King[/B] "For one night only, JR, these 2 young superstars will pair back up to take on 2 of the top stars here on RAW, it's going to be a tough night for them" [B]JR[/B] "Well we wish them the best of luck, well I do anyway, I can tell you that much"[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][B]THE CROWD POP![/B] as Bret 'the Hitman' Hart makes his way out to the top of the ramp with a mic[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Hart[/B] "2 weeks ago on Monday Night RAW, Vince McMahon made the announcement of a revised Pay Per View schedule. This meant that Smackdown lost the Great American Bash while RAW lost the Cyber Sunday event which would have taken place in a couple of weeks or so. So to make up for that fact, I've been doing a little thinking and decided that 2 weeks from tonight, every single championship on the RAW brand will be defended on Monday Night RAW!" [B][I]The crowd pop again and Hart lowers the mic from his lips as his music again begins to play into the arena. A short but sweet announcement![/I][/B][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/umaga4mj4.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JeffHardyMAY13TH.jpg[/IMG] [B]Umaga[/B] (w/ AAE) [B]vs Jeff Hardy[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A rematch from last week with Hardy looking to gain revenge for his first defeat since his return. However it was not to be despite a more valiant effort from Hardy, as Umaga powered his way to victory using all his usual moves before taking Hardy down with a Samoan Spike to win by pinfall at 7.32[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][B]JR[/B] "Welcome back to Monday Night RAW, and folks coming up later, the WWE Champion John Cena will try to break the Masterlock of Chris Masters, and he would be the first man to do so" [B]King[/B] "No one has ever broken the Masterlock since Chris Masters first debuted on RAW JR, a few have come close, but no one has ever managed to break the hold" [B]JR[/B] "Will John Cena be the man to change all that? I guess we'll find out later on tonight"[/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]Backstage[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Maria[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guests at this time, The Rated R Superstar Edge and Lita. Edge tonight you team up with RVD to take on Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas in a tag team match. What I want to know is, are you and RVD going to win tonight?" [B]Edge[/B] [I][B]shaking his head[/B][/I] "What kind of a dumb question is that? of course we are going to win tonight, I'm The Rated R Superstar, and it's sure gonna take a hell of a lot more than those chumpstains Haas and Benjamin to defeat myself and RVD" [B]Lita[/B] "Maria, did you not listen to what I said a couple of weeks ago about not asking any more stupid questions? well you know what, I had a little word with Coach earlier and hes agreed to put me in a match tonight, so I guess I should go and get ready. Oh and btw Maria, that match, is against YOU" [B][I]Maria looks scared and upset at the news as Lita and Edge walk off laughing[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"]We return from the break and a video starts to play showing a pair of black gentlemen dressed all 'kool' They are standing at a road crossing and we see an old lady on the other side of the road. The pair hold up the traffic and walk to the opposite side of the road and help the old lady across the street. She thanks the pair who say it was no problem before walking away. The smaller of the pair looks shiftily at the big chap, who he calls Shad, who reveals a purse full of money he has lifted from the ladies bag. The pair laugh, give each other a high five and walk off grinning. The screen goes black and the words CRMYE TYME appear on the screen as a light hiphop track plays over the video[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JohnnyNitro4.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/ValVenis3.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Non Intercontinental Title Match[/U][/B] [B]Johnny Nitro[/B] (w/ Melina) [B]vs Val Venis[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A decent match, again spoiled by Nitro who this time uses his belt to whack Venis around the head. Venis had the upper hand but Melina distracted the ref and slid the belt in, however the plan went wrong as the ref turned in time to see Nitro use the weapon. Venis wins by DQ in 6.32[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B][I]Nitro and Melina skulk off up the ramp, Nitro angry at being caught out, as Venis groggily gets to his feet in the ring[/I][/B] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]Backstage[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Maria[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time is the WWE Champion, John Cena. John later tonight you hope tp become the first person to break the Masterlock, do you think you can do that?" Cena "Maria, all I can say is that I will give it my best shot. Chris Masters seems to have some beef with me because I've beaten his ass the past 2 weeks on RAW, but that;s fine, I guess I'll have to do it again tonight. But there is something that concerns me more Maria. It's not my ongoing feud with Edge, it's not the fact that soon I'm going to have to put my title on the line against The Samoan Bulldozer Umaga, it's.... well it's you" [B]Maria[/B] "Me?" [B]Cena[/B] "That's right Maria, are you sure you should be getting in the ring with Lita tonight? I mean she's one vicious little ho, I just wouldn't want to see you get hurt" [B]Maria[/B] "Don't worry about me John, I'm not scared of her, someone needs to shut her mouth" [B]Cena[/B] "I can't argue with that, her mouth is open more than a 24 hour shopping mall" [B][I]Maria laughs a little[/I][/B] [B]Cena[/B] "Just be careful Maria, ok, and good luck!" [B]Maria[/B] "I will John, thankyou" [B][I]Cena walks off, holding his belt over his shoulder, as Maria looks upbeat after his words[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]We return from the break, following Vince McMahon backstage. He comes across DX who are talking and joking around. He looks none too pleased[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Vince[/B] "What is this?" [B]HHH[/B] "Excuse me?" [B]Vince[/B] "What the hell are you lot doing sitting around back here with big stupid grins on your faces?" [B]HHH[/B] "Is there a law against it Vince?" [B]Vince[/B] "SHUT THE HELL UP!... You laughing because you think you've won, is that it? Well you haven't won DX, and you will never win. One of these days, you won't be able to get out of whatever mess I decide to put you in DX, believe me" [B][I]Vince looks at Carlito[/I][/B] [B]Vince[/B] "You, you think you're clever huh? the new member of DX, got one over on me huh? well how about this Carlito, tonight one on one Carlito vs..... The Big Show. Oh and one more thing, if either of you 2 [I] [B]pointing at HHH and HBK[/B] [/I] have any ideas of helping your friend out, then think again. The pair of you are banned from ringside and if either of you interfere in the match, you'll be fired!" [B][I]Vince walks off, his face having turned a bright beetroot colour[/I][/B] [B]HBK[/B] "One of these days I'm just gonna Superkick his teeth right down his throat" [B]HHH[/B] "Shawn, that wouldn't be very nice now would it? it wouldn't be very... cerebral" [B]Carlito[/B] "Well, looks like I'd best go and get ready" [B]HHH[/B] "Yeh come on, you've got a huge match tonight" [B][I]HBK sn1ggers childishly before HHH gives him a scornful look. HBK goes meek and the trio walk off screen[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/Litanew.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-WOMEN/MariaKanellisBD12.jpg[/IMG] [B]Lita vs Maria[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Lita is impressive in her first match for ages, whilst Maria is clearly out of place in the ring. She actually manages to look like mounting some offence but Lita quickly gets back on top and dominates Maria, winning with a Litacanrana in 5.11 [/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]Backstage Johnny Nitro and Melina are skulking around when they suddenly bump into The Nature Boy[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Flair[/B] "Well look who it is. Running away again?" [B]Nitro[/B] "What did you say?" [B]Flair[/B] "You heard me boy. Look at yourself, the past 3 weeks you've run away like a little girl from your matches because you simply can't take the heat. You're a champion for gods sake boy, act like one. I'm a 16 time world champion, and I didn't achieve that by running away all the time. You couldn't handle me handing you your ass last week, the week before you intentionally got yourself disqualfied against Jeff Hardy and you did the same tonight against Val Venis. Well you know what, you need to show some respect for that belt you're carrying around with you Nitro, coz you won't be able to keep running out of there everytime the heat gets too much for ya. It's about time you acted like a man Nitro goddamnit, show the Intercontinental Title the respect it deserves then maybe me and the rest of the locker room will show you some respect" [B]Melina[/B] "Who the hell do you think you are talking to my man like that, you're nothing more than a has been Flair, so why do..... [B]Flair[/B] "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" [B][I]Having screamed that right in Melina's face, Naitch walks off, leaving Melina quite p*ssed and Nitro seething [/I][/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]Elsewhere backstage, Haas and Benjamin are preparing for their match[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Benjamin[/B] "Hey, Charlie, feels a little weird huh, me and you, together again, after all this time?" [B]Haas[/B] "I suppose yeh, a little, but it feels good, you know, we were one of the best teams around, no reason we can't be again" [B]Benjamin[/B] "Damn right" [I][B]Benjamin beams[/B][/I] "Anyway, thanks for last week man" [B]Haas[/B] "Forget about it man, you did the same for me the week before. Lets just go out there and kick some ass" [B]Benjamin[/B] "You got it partner" [B][I]Benjamin grins and Haas smiles ryely and shakes his head as they continue geting ready[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]We return from the break with Chris Masters in the ring, his music playing as he sets a chair up in the center. His music stops and the crowd rise to their feet as it is replaced with that of the WWE Champion John Cena. Cena makes his way to the ring eyeing up Masters whilst holding his belt. He enters the ring and raises the belt up as the crowd cheer. his music ends and he hands his belt to the official. Cena goes face to face with Masters and mouths 'lets do this' The referee signals Cena towards the chair and the champion takes a seat. Masters gees himself up behind Cena and shouts at the champ to raise his arms, and he does so. Masters positions one arm and goes to put his other in position, but doesn't seem happy and breaks the hold, mithered by something. Cena turns around to look at Masters who shouts at him again to lift his arms up. Masters puts his first arm in position and this time his second. He jerks Cena upwards and the chair goes flying, before being removed by the official. Masters shakes Cena around, really sinking in the hold, but Cena fights back, trying desperately to break the hold, a look of concern comes over Masters' face. He starts to jerk Cena about again but the champ won't give in and moves over towards the ropes and quickly jumps both feet onto the bottom rope to try and somehow get out of the hold. However it doesn't quite work and Masters still has the hold in deep in the middle of the ring. Cena is tiring, but musters up one last effort. His face turns bright red and Masters starts to look worried again. Cena's looking good! but Masters breaks the hold intentionally and pushes Cena forward before smacking him from behind with a clothesline. He stands over Cena, an intense look on his face, pondering what to do. He stomps over Cena for a short while before lifting him up and re applying the Masterlock. He has it in deep and after the beating he gave to Cena, the champ is in no state to fight back. The referee pleads with Masters to let him go but he keeps the hold in until Cena is out. Masters throws Cena down to the mat and raises his arms in the air as a sign of triumph. The crowd boo Masters as his music begins to play, and The Masterpiece leaves the ring grinning. He walks backwards up the ramp trashtalking Cena as he goes. The champ starts to stir, and sends a scornful look to Masters who is still grinning as he reaches the top of the ramp. RAW fades to a commercial break[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]We return from the break as the camera focuses on the entrance[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B][I][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Lime"]ARE YOU READY!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B] [B][I]The crowd pop as the DX music plays and Carlito comes out to the top of the ramp full of energy. He makes his way to the ring and awaits his huge opponent[/I][/B] [B][I][SIZE="3"]WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!![/SIZE][/I][/B] [B][I]Big Show comes striding out through the curtain, his face emotionless as he plods to the ring, sizing up Carlito. He enters the ring and immediately Carlito attacks him to try and get the upper hand....... [/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/carlito3iy5.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/bigshow6.jpg[/IMG] [B]Carito vs The Big Show[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Big Show quickly turns things around on Carlito after the initial attack and the match continues with Carlito trying his best against the giant. Show's strength and sheer size, however, keep putting paid to the best efforts of DX's newest member. Big Show is in a good position and sets Carlito up for the Chokeslam....[/FONT][/B] [B][I][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Lime"]ARE YOU READY!!!!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]The fans pop and JR and King stress that DX are not allowed to interfere tonight, this doesn;t stop Show being distracted though and having let go of his grip on Carlito, turns to face the ramp. This is huge mistake as Carlito sees his opportunity and somehow delivers an unlikely Backcracker to Show. Show fals to the mat in pain but Carlito does the same, the weight taken to his knees a bit too much perhaps. However he still has the nouse to make the cover and picks up what is perhaps an unlikely victory by pinfall in 12.06[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Red"]Carlito is celebrating the win when all of a sudden he is attacked from behind by Kane! Kane really goes to town on Carlito, when suddenly the rest of DX, HHH and HBK come sprinting down to the ring and take on Kane. Big Show is now starting to get up and DX take on the 2 monsters. They are enjoying the upper hand until Umaga comes racing down to the ring and joins in the fray. All 6 men continue to brawl as officials from the back come pouring out to try and break up the proceedings. RAW fades to a commercial break once again...[/COLOR][/B] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]We return from the break for the main event. RVD then Edge make their way to the ring before Haas and finally Benjamin to start the match[/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/robvandam9.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Edge.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/CharlieHaasBD1.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/sheltonbenjamin5bj6.jpg[/IMG] [B]RVD & Edge[/B] (w/ Lita) [B]vs Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin[/B] (w/ Jackie Gayda) [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A highly interesting match, RVD and Edge one on team, who not so long ago were against each other over the WWE Title and the partnership of Haas and Benjamin, once recognised as one of the best tag teams in the WWE. It soon becomes evident that the magic is still there and they get in some serious offence to both opponents, who seem to be on a different wavelength. Soon enough, their shared love of underhand tactics gives them the upper hand on their opponents. The match goes back and forth, both teams gaining numerous near pinfalls. The match ends in the favour of Haas and Benjamin with Haas taking RVD out of the action, able to look on as Benjamin hits a T-Bone Suplex on Edge to pick up the pinfall win in 19.55[/FONT][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Haas and Benjamin celebrate ecstatically as JR and King rave about how they still have great chemistry together. Jackie looks on proudly as Lita pulls Edge and RVD out of the ring and away up the ramp. Haas and Benjamin continue to celebrate their big win as RAW fades out[/COLOR][/B] [B]FINAL RATING B- RESULTS LIST[/B] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"][B]Umaga[/B] bt Jeff Hardy by pinfall [B]C+[/B] [B]Val Venis[/B] bt Johnny Nitro by DQ [B]B-[/B] [B]Lita[/B] bt Maria by pinfall [B]C-[/B] [B]Carlito[/B] bt The Big Show by pinfall [B]B[/B] [B]Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin[/B] bt RVD & Edge by pinfall [B]B+[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

[B][I]17th October 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] [B][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"]Last night's RAW saw General Manager Bret 'The Hitman' Hart make a huge announcement. In 2 weeks on RAW every championship will be defended to make up for the loss of the Cyber Sunday PPV. And today, Hart announced what two of those matches would be. First of all Victoria will get her chance to take the WWE Womens Championship from the hands of Mickie James in what could be described as a psycho vs psycho match[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JohnCenanew.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEHeavyweight-spinner.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/umaga4mj4.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]However, the main event of the evening will see John Cena defend his WWE Championship against the Samoan Bulldozer: Umaga, who earned his shot by winning a 20 man Battle Royale recently on an episode of RAW[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

[B][I]18th October 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="3"]It is with deep regret that WWE can announce that Chris Benoit has left the company with immediate effect. The reasons behind this will not be disclosed. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

OOC: Really just bemused at the whole situation tbh, no way I can continue with him in my diary, writing passionately for him, but did not want to have an overblown story behind him leaving. Just seems more respectful this way. Just want to add, Benoit was one day going to become world champion again in my diary, sadly this will now not happen. My thoughts go out to the Benoit family and friends of at this tragic time

[B][I]19th October 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/theodorelongpw0.jpg[/IMG] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Just announced to WWE.com by Smackdown General Manager Theodore Long is the news that tomorrow night will see the start of an eight man tournament for the vacant United States Championship. Long has stated that the eight men know who they are but will leave the fans guessing right up until the superstars come out for their matches. Long added that all four first round matches will take place tomorrow night with the semis and final both taking place the following week. [/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

OOC: Just to warn you that the next post is the next episode of Smackdown, and in keeping with the fact that we don't even know who is in the previously announced US Championship tournament I thought I would warn you that if you want each participant to be a surprise then scroll down carefully. I have posted the music for each competitor so you can click the link and find out that way but if you scroll down too far you will see who it is anyway. Obvioualy some of you won't want to bother with all that but for those that do, this provides a little extra interactivity :D:D enjoy :D

[B][I]20th October 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] [B]Municipal Coliseum, Lubbock Texas Attendance: 5,000[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Smackdown makes its usual start as the camera pans around the arena, showing the excited crowd, who cheer as the fireworks start firing off around the entrance[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B]Cole[/B] "Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown, I'm Michael Cole here in the Municipal Coliseum, Texas, along with Tazz and Tazz, we have a great lineup of matches for our great fans tonight" [B]Tazz[/B] "We sure do Cole, we start the tournament tonight to decide the new United States Champion" [B][I]The crowd cheer as the music of Smackdown General Manager Teddy Long starts to play, and the man himself makes his way out to the top of the ramp[/I][/B] [B]Cole[/B] "Well Tazz, it looks like that tournament might be starting very soon, Teddy Long making his way out here to address our fans" [B]Long[/B] "Welcome everybody, to Friday Night Smackdown. Tonight we are going to have all four matches from the first round of the tournament to decide the new United States Champion. Unfortunately the Championship was made vacant during the week for undisclosed reasons but what better way to decide the new champion than to have ourselves a tournament. And with that said we are going to have the very first match right now....... [CENTER]

[/CENTER] [B][I]Kennedy makes his way to the ring and enters before striding straight to the center and raising an arm upwards. The arena darkens, and a sole spotlight focuses on Kennedy[/I][/B] [B]Kennedy[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, you are looking at the smartest man in the WWE today, the greatest superstar in the history of the business, and why? Just last week I showed why I am going to be your next World Heavyweight Champion, I could have stayed and helped JBL, and no doubt had I done, we would have destroyed Christian and Sylvain Grenier, but I chose the smart option. I chose not to stay in the match, and wear myself out when I didn't need to, I chose not to risk injury in an unimportant match, I chose to keep myself fresh for nights like this. Don't get me wrong I had no idea what was going to happen this week, but that proves why I'm the smartest there is, I didn't risk my body where I didn't need to, and this week I am repaid by having this shot at becoming the new United States Champion. But when I win this tournament and become the new United States Champion, that will be a small bonus on my way to becoming your new World Heavyweight Champion. Oh, that's right, pretty soon everyone will have no choice but tp proclaim that the world heavyweight champion iiiiiiiiiiiiisss [B]MISTERRRRRRRRRRRR KENNEDYYYYYYYYYYY[/B]...................... [B]KENNNNNN - EEEEEE - DYYYYYYYYYYY[/B]" [CENTER]

[/CENTER] [B][I]Captain Charisma makes his way to the ring as Kennedy turns to look unimpressed as he realises who his opponent is[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MrKennedyNEW.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/christian3md4.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]United States Championship Tournament[/U][/B] [B]Mr Kennedy vs Christian[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A really entertaining match with both men gaining near pinfalls on various occasions. The referee is acidentally knocked out early on by Kennedy and Christian hits the Unprettier and makes the cover. However with the referee down Christian is left frustrated at not picking up the victory. The match continues and Christian again gets the chance to finish Kennedy off, he sets him up for a second Unprettier, spinning him around but just as he is about to plant Kennedy, he kicks his leg backwards right up into Christian's crotch. As Christian doubles over, Kennedy springs off the ropes and delivers a big boot to the side of Christian's head. Kennedy heads up top and after posing to the crowd for a second, flies through the air and nails Christian with a Kenton Bomb. The referee starts to come to and makes a slow cover, however, reaching the 3 count as Mr Kennedy advances into next weeks semi final in a time of 17.45[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]We return from break to see Teddy Long in his office. Muhammad Hassan comes walking in to the office[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Hassan[/B] "Teddy, what are you going to do about The Undertaker, this isn't fair, I beat him at No Mercy, and now he appears to be starting a campaign against me and Daivari, it isn't fair Teddy..." [B]Long[/B] "Now wait just a minute player, you need to know that I am the general manager here on Smackdown and as such you don't just come walking in here and telling me what to do, ok player?. Secondly, yes you won at No Mercy, but it was hardly what I would call a clear cut victory. So, tonight, The Undertaker is in action right here on Smackdown, but don't you worry Muhammad, you can have a night off tonight, and I don't want to see you at ringside for The Undertaker's match tonight is that understood?" [B]Hassan[/B] "I guess it will have to be Teddy" [B]Long[/B] "Oh and one more thing player, that I forgot to mention, The Undertaker's opponent tonight...... is Daivari" [B]Hassan[/B] "YOU WHAT?" [B]Long[/B] "I suggest you go and tell him to get ready" [B][I]Hassan stares at Long for a few seconds before storming out of the office[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]Elsewhere backstage Josh Matthews is ready to conduct an interview[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Josh[/B] "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, The Animal, Batista. Batista tonight you have a match scheduled against Simon Dean, and after the events of last week I guess you will be looking to take out some frustration on Simon Dean tonight?" [B]Batista[/B] "You know Josh, that's exactly what I'm going to do, and when I get a chance I'm going to do the same to Finlay and King Booker for what they did to me last week. If they think they are going to get away with that then they can think again. Finlay, King Booker, your time is coming" [B][I]Batista says the last bit into the camera before walking off, leaving Josh to stand there staring at the camera smiling for a brief few seconds until Smackdown fades to commercials[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER]

[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Sylvain makes his way to the ring for the second match in the first round of the United States Championship tournament. He climbs into the ring and paces around until hus music stops.....[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]

[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Blue"]A long white limo comes rolling up into the main arena courtesy of a screen sliding away to allow a path for the vehicle. The limo sports the crest of JBL on the side and the trademark cowhorns on the bonnet. The limo pulls up and the driver steps out before walking to the back and opening a door. JBL steps out and removes his hat, holding it aloft as the crowd boo, despite a huge grin ensconcing his face. He slowly walks to the ring before entering, ready for his match[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/SylvainGrenierBD1.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JBLBD1.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]United States Championship Tournament[/U][/B] [B]Sylvain Grenier vs JBL[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A close match between the pair which ends when JBL hits the Clotesline from Hell, literally from nowhere before making the cover to win in a time of 10.09. Sylvain can feel himself unlucky after almost picking up the victory a couple of minutes earlier[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]King Booker is in the ring, along with Queen Sharmell, the King's music playing over a booing crowd as we return from the commercials. Booker is sat in his throne, wearing his crown proudly, whilst Sharmell is knelt down beside him[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Booker[/B] "Last week, I sent out a message to all of my loyal subjects that if anyone acts with anything less than the utmost respect towards their King, then they will be punished appropriately. I beat the life out of that little peasant Rey Mysterio last week, aswell as Batista, and stood triumphantly above them both, holding my World Title high. Mysterio needs to learn that I rule Smackdown now and if he wants to get anywhere near this title again, he will have to learn to treat me like the King that I am. The era of King Booker has only just begun, and noone................" [B][I][SIZE="3"]BOOYAKA BOOYAKA[/SIZE][/I][/B] [B][I]The crowd rise as Rey Mysterio comes out to the entrance holding a mic, his music fades down and Mysterio raises the mic[/I][/B] [B]Mysterio[/B] "Booker, you seem to have forgotten something, you see, I have yet to use the clause in my World Title contract that says I can have a rematch with you Booker, so if I was you, I wouldn't sit up there gloating about how you are the new ruler of Smackdown, I'd be more worried about how your reign is only going to last a matter of weeks. I want my title back Booker, the title you stole from me, so you had best enjoy your last few weeks as World Champion, Booker" [B][I]Mysterio's music hits again as Booker looks angry at being interupted. Mysterio cares little and stares, smiling at Booker, who is being comforted by Queen Sharmell[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Dave_Batista.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/SimonDean.jpg[/IMG] [B]Batista vs Simon Dean[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Batista comes out for the match, clearly angered by last weeks events, and takes it out on Dean, who never gets out of the blocks. Batista hits a Spinebuster before the Batista Bomb to win in just 3.48 by pinfall[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]We go backstage just as Muhammad Hassan has tracked down Daivari[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Hassan[/B] "Daivari" [B]Daivari[/B] "Muhammad, where have you been?" [B]Hassan[/B] "Look Daivari, we've got a problem" [B]Daivari[/B] "A problem, what problem?" [B]Hassan[/B] "Look it's not my fault.." [B]Daivari[/B] "What's not your fault Muhammad? what's happened?" [B]Hassan[/B] "Look I was talking to Teddy Long and... well... he's made a match tonight between The Undertaker an..." [B]Daivari[/B] "WHAT! he can't do this, you beat Undertaker at No Mercy he can't make you face him again.." [B]Hassan[/B] "He's not, I'm not facing The Undertaker tonight, that's what I'm trying to say" [B]Daivari[/B] "Then what's the problem Muhammad, if Taker is not facing you then what concern is it of ours. I mean unless Long has put Taker in a match with me" [B][I]Daivari says with a grin on his face. As soon as he finishes, Hassan's eyes widen and Daivari's face drops[/I][/B] [B]Daivari[/B] "Oh no, no, you're joking right? no, it's me isn't it, I'm in a match with The Undertaker tonight?" [B]Hassan[/B] "uh, yeh" [B]Daivari[/B] "What the hell did you say to him... look, you know what, it's not important, clearly you can just come and take out The Undertaker and I won't have to face him will I?" [B]Hassan[/B] "Yeah, about that Daivari, uh... I've been banned from ringside..." [B][I]Daivari looks like he's seen a ghost[/I][/B] [B]Daivari[/B] "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?, Taker will kill me out there" [B][I]Daivari starts to walk off[/I][/B] [B]Hassan[/B] "Look where are you going, I'm sorry" [B]Daivari[/B] "I'm going to get ready for my public execution Muhammad, thankyou" [B][I]Hassan's arms fall to his side as the camera fades into commercials[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER]

[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Gregory Helms makes his way to the ring for the third match of the United States Championship first round. He walks ****ily to the ring in his shades and flowing cloak. He enters the ring and awaits his opponent......[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]

[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Helms' face drops as he realises who stands in his way, Bobby Lashley. Lashley walks to the ring menacinlgy staring at Helms who is clearly not impressed with who he must face.[/COLOR][/B] [B][I]Lashley gets into the ring and the match is ready to start[/I][/B] [CENTER] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/GregoryHelms.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/bobbylashley5.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]United States Championship Tournament[/U][/B] [B]Gregory Helms vs Bobby Lashley[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A good match in which Helms actually looks capable of gaining an upset victory, however, Lashley has other ideas and takes control, finishing Helms off in 6.50 with a Spear from out of nowhere[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]Backstage, Finlay and Regal are in discussion[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Finlay[/B] "Regal where were you last week?... you know what it doesn't matter, what does matter is that you have my back tonight, you got that? Tonight I am competing in the United States Title Tournament and I want to know that you're going to be there if I need you, well?" [B]Regal[/B] "Don't worry Finlay, I'll be here all night" [B][I]Regal walks off and Finlay doesn't look completely convinced with what he has heard[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Blue"]We suddenly shift somewhere else backstage where officials are swarming towards a figure, dressed in a suit, lying knocked out on the floor. It's [B]Kurt Angle[/B], and several of the backstage officials and referees are trying to help him and calling for medics. Smackdown fades to a break[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]We return from the break with Daivari in the ring just as his music fades out. We are then treated to the spectacle of The Undertaker making his famous entrance to the ring [/COLOR][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/TheUndertaker.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/DaivariAAF.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Undertaker vs Daivari[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]As soon as the bell rings Daivari tries to leg it but is caught by Taker who destroys him with a Chokeslam. Taker signals for the end and picks up a limp Daivari before planting him into the canvas with a Tombstone. Taker wins in just 1.31[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Blue"]As Taker celebrates in his usual style, we shift backstage where London and Kendrick are just entering Teddy Long's office[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Long[/B] "Paul, Brian, I just invited you here as I wanted the pair of you, as WWE tag team champions, to be the first to know that I have signed up a new tag team who will debut in 2 weeks on Smackdown. You asked for some more competition players, and I'm going to do my level best to provide you, and indeed the Smackdown fans with just that" [B]London[/B] "That sounds great Teddy" [B]Kendrick[/B] "Thanks Teddy, it means alot to us to be able to defend our titles against anyone and everyone" [B]Long[/B] "I respect that players, catch you later guys" [B][I]Smackdown fades into its final break of the night[/I][/B][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Blue"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER]

[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Blue"]The 'fighting Irishman' Finlay makes his way to the ring for the final match of the first round of the US Championship tournament. He makes his way to the ring sneering at the fans as he goes. He enters the ring and places his shillelagh in the corner as his music fades out......[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER]

[/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Blue"]The crowd rise as Matt Hardy comes out as the last participant in the US Championship tournament. He makes his way energetically to the ring, tagging the hands of the fans as he goes, before entering the ring and pumping himself up for the match ahead.[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/FinlayAAF5.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MattHardy.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]United States Championship Tournament[/U][/B] [B]Finlay vs Matt Hardy[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]The match is a proper rollercoaster as both men enjoy spells of dominance as the upper hand changes constantly. Hardy goes for the Side Effect and nails it before going for the Twist of Fate, however Finlay counters it and kicks Hardy in the stomach. He goes for the Celtic Cross but Hardy avoids it and this time hits an instant Twist of Fate to fell Finlay. Hardy wins in 16.46 to advance to the semis[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [B][COLOR="Blue"]As Hardy backs away up the ramp celebrating, Finlay slowly starts to get to his feet in the ring, scowling towards Hardy. Suddenly a figure leaps the barrier and clotheslines Finlay hard from behind. It's Batista, who launches a vicious attack on the prone Finlay, stomping all over him before hitting 2 Spinebusters. Batista sets Finlay up for a Batista Bomb, signalling the end for the Irishman, before nailing the move impactfully. Batista shouts at Finlay who doesn't move and The Animal struts around the ring over his fallen enemy.[/COLOR][/B] [CENTER][B][I][COLOR="Blue"]The crowd cheer as Smackdown goes off the air[/COLOR][/I][/B] [B]FINAL RATING B-[/B] [B]RESULTS LIST[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"]Mr Kennedy[/B] bt Christian by pinfall to advance in the US Championship Tournament [B]B[/B] [B]JBL[/B] bt Sylvain Grenier by pinfall to advance in the US Championship Tournament [B]B-[/B] [B]Batista[/B] bt Simon Dean by pinfall [B]B-[/B] [B]Bobby Lashley[/B] bt Gregory Helms by pinfall to advance in the US Championship Tournament [B]B-[/B] [B]The Undertaker[/B] bt Daivari by pinfall [B]C+[/B] [B]Matt Hardy[/B] bt Finlay by pinfall to advance in the US Championship Tournament [B]B+[/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

[B][I]22nd October 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Tomorrow night on RAW will see a triple threat tag team match to decide who will face The Spirit Squad on the following weeks RAW, where all Championships will be on the line[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RoryMcAllister.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RobbieMcAllister.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/LanceCadeAAF3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/TrevorMurdochAAF4.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/CharlieHaasBD1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/sheltonbenjamin5bj6.jpg[/IMG] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]The Highlanders will have the opportunity to yet again face The Spirit Squad for their titles if they can beat both Cade and Murdoch and the team of Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin, who last week were highly impressive upon their reformation, beating the team of The Rated R Superstar: Edge and RVD What else will RAW have in store for us this week? be sure to tune in![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/CENTER]

[B][I]23rd October 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/Rawlogo.gif[/IMG] [B]Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, New Jersey Attendance: 10,000[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]The camera pans around the arena as an excited audience welcome the start of RAW[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE] [B]JR[/B] "Welcome to Monday Night RAW at the Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City. I'm Jim Ross alongside Jerry 'The King' Lawler and 10,000 excited fans, and tonight we will decide who will face The Spirit Squad next week on RAW, King" [B]King[/B] "Thankyou JR, next week on RAW all 4 titles will be defended and the Spirit Squad will defend their World Tag Team Championships against the winners of a triple threat match that will see The Highlanders take on Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin, and Cade and Murdoch" [B]JR[/B] "That's not all King, the WWE Champion will be in action tonight, as John Cena goes one on one with the man who attacked him last week on RAW, Chris Masters" [B]King[/B] "Cena looked like he was going to be the first man to break The Masterlock last week JR, that was until Masters broke the hold and launched his assault on the champ" [CENTER]

[/CENTER] [B]JR[/B] "What's this?" [B]King[/B] "It's.. it's Randy Orton" [B]JR[/B] "What the hell's he doing on RAW King?" [B]King[/B] "I dont know... I guess we're about to find out" [CENTER][B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Having done his trademark pose, Orton has, by now, made his way to the ring and acquired a mic during the discussion of JR and King[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [B]Orton[/B] "I guess you're all a little shocked to see me huh? well you better get used to it because from now on, Randy Orton, is the new number 1 attraction here on Monday Night RAW. That's right, I have signed a contract as RAW's newest superstar and I intend to make as big an impact on joining RAW as I did on leaving Smackdown. Now you're probably all thinking, how did you do that? you lost to Kurt Angle at No Mercy, but for those of you who saw Smackdown on Friday night, you will know exactly what I am talking about" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"]A video plays showing how Angle was found beaten backstage on Friday, a slew of officials and referees going to his aid[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Orton[/B] "See that, that's Kurt Angle lying unconcsious. Kurt Angle as I'm sure you will all know is seen as a legend in this business, I don't happen to hold that opinion myself but alot of people do and as a legend killer I left Smackdown by doing what I do best. Kurt Angle thought he had gotten the last word when he forced me to leave Smackdown but he should have known it was never going to end like that. So let all this be a message to the RAW lockerroom, that Randy Orton is here to make an impact and that impact will start tonight, in my first match back on Monday Night RAW" [B]JR[/B] "What a classless human being that Randy Orton is, King" [B]King[/B] "Well he is a legend killer JR, and you have to admit he is a huge addition to the RAW roster" [B]JR[/B] "He may well be King, but he really needs to start showing some damn respect" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]With that RAW fades into its first commercial break[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RoryMcAllister.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RobbieMcAllister.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/CharlieHaasBD1.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/sheltonbenjamin5bj6.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/LanceCadeAAF3.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/TrevorMurdochAAF4.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]World Tag Team Championships #1 Contenders Match[/U][/B] [B]The Highlanders vs Haas & Benjamin vs Cade & Murdoch[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A frenetic match in which Haas & Benjamin again look like the team of old. This shows right through to the end when they take The Highlanders out of the match before Benjamin hits a T-Bone Suplex on Murdoch whilst Haas occupies Cade. Haas & Benjamin win by pinfall in 12.08. Haas & Benjamin will face The Spirit Squad next week on RAW for the World Tag Team Championships[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Backstage Edge and Lita are walking down a corridor when they are confronted by John Cena. Cena stands in their way[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Edge[/B] "What do you want Cena?" [B]Cena[/B] "What I want is for you to leave Maria alone. For a start you can call your attack dog off and fight your own battles. Maria hasn't done anything to you so leave the girl alone alright?" [B]Edge[/B] "Well isn't that cute, got a little crush going on there Cena huh?" [B]Cena[/B] "Maybe I do, maybe I don't, this isn't about me having a thing for Maria, this is about one of us acting like a man and leaving the fighting to the boys, not you picking on Maria for kicks or because you think it makes you look tough" [B]Edge[/B] "John, get the hell out of my way, I haven't got time for this crap" [B]Cena[/B] "If you want to get past me Edge all you have to do is keep walking" [CENTER][B][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Red"]Edge goes face to face with Cena[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] [B]Lita[/B] "Come on baby, he isn't worth it. Come on, lets go" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Edge backs away and walks off with Lita, keeping an eye on Cena, who just stares straight faced at the Rated R Superstar[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]On the return from the break we go backstage where Bret Hart is walking, he stops when he sees Johnny Nitro, who is walking backstage with Melina, carrying his bags[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Hart[/B] "Going somewhere?" [B]Nitro[/B] "Well I thought, considering next week I have to defend my title and I don't even know yet who it's going to be against, that it was only fair that I have a night off. I mean I have had matches the last few weeks so surely I deserve a break before a title defence?" [B]Hart[/B] "I tell you what, go ahead, you have a rest tonight, you're going to need it" [B]Nitro[/B] "What do you mean by that?" [B]Hart[/B] "Well next week, your Intercontinental Title will be on the line as you very well know. And you will be defending your title against.. Val Venis......" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Nitro doesn't seem too phased and smirks slightly[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Hart[/B]".........Ric Flair......." [B]Nitro[/B] "What!?" [B]Hart[/B] ".....And Jeff Hardy" [B]Nitro[/B] "I..." [B]Hart[/B] "You got that Nitro? Next week you defend your Intercontinental Title in a Fatal Four Way match against Ric Flair, Val Venis and Jeff Hardy. So there will be no running away or getting yourself disqualified next week" [B]Melina[/B] "You can't do this, who the hell do you think you are" Melina screams [B]Hart[/B] "I can do whatever I damn well want, so you 2 go rest up, because next week Nitro, there is nowhere to run"[/QUOTE] [CENTER] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JohnCenanew.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/ChrisMasters2.jpg[/IMG] [B][U]Non Title Match[/U][/B] [B]John Cena vs Chris Masters[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A match that Cena for the most part dominates, save for a brief period where Masters has the upper hand after a cheapshot on the champ. Cena wins in 7.41 after sliding out of a Masterlock attempt and quickly countering to the S.T.F.U. to which Masters has no option but to tap out[/FONT][/B] [QUOTE][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]As Cena is celebrating Edge comes from out of nowhere and runs at Cena, but the champ sees him out of the corner of his eye and lands a punch on Edge. The pair brawl for a minute or 2 until the crowd rise to the sound of Bret Hart's music. The Hitman comes out to the top of the ramp holding a mic [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Hart[/B] "Hold it right there you 2. Edge you will get your chance at the WWE Title soon enough. Next week John Cena you take on Umaga for the WWE Title and the winner will go on to defend the title at Survivor Series against Edge" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Hart's music plays again and Cena and Edge are left to stare each other out in the ring[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]We return from the break to see DX: HHH, HBK and Carlito walking through a corridor. They pass a door and as they do Shane McMahon sneaks out and whacks Carlito who is at the back of the group. He stumbles forward into HHH and HBK, sending them sprawling. They turn to see Shane standing at the end of the corridor[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Shane[/B] "You want some DX, huh?" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]HHH looks at the others, his top lip ruffling up and his nose crinkling. The trio run at Shane who waits for a second then legs it. DX come out of the corridor into a wide backstage area, Shane is running ahead of them. He rounds another corner, and DX keep up the chase with HHH leading his team WHACK! HHH is taken out with a huge clothesline by Big Show before Carlito and HBK are taken on by Kane and Umaga respectively. Shane joins in and a vicious 4 on 3 assault ensues. DX are taken apart by the surprise attack and are left bloodied and battered on the concrete backstage. Vince McMahon suddenly appears, smiling as c0ckily as ever. He walks over to the fallen HHH before glancing at HBK and Carlito[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Vince[/B] "I told you didn't I? I told you, one day I would kill you off for good DX. This is only the start of what I have got in store for you. Look at me Triple H" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Vince slaps HHH around the face[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Vince[/B] "Look at me, I want you to pay attention, because the 5 men you see standing before you right now are the 5 men who are going to destroy you once and for all. That's right, Big Show, Kane, Umaga, my son Shane, and myself, Vincent Kennedy McMahon, the greatest team in the history of Survivor Series. Team McMahon versus Team DX, 5 on 5. That is of course if you can find anyone stupid enough to join the 3 of you and take on Vince McMahon. Oh and DX, I've got 2 words for ya....... YOU'RE FINISHED!" [B]JR[/B] "My gawd, who the hell will DX be able to persuade to join them at Survivor Series? I really don't like their chances" [B]King[/B] "I think this could be the beginning of the end for DX, JR, I really do" [B]JR[/B] "Folks we'll be right back after this break, my gawd"[/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JeffHardyMAY13TH.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/RobVanDamAAF3.jpg[/IMG] [B]Jeff Hardy vs RVD[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A fast paced match as these 2 aerial specialists take to the ring. Hardy is not 100% after being destroyed the past 2 weeks by Umaga while RVD has been getting back on track recently. The end comes when Jeff Hardy has RVD in the corner and goes to lever himself up and swing his legs down into RVD's chest, however, RVD lifts his legs up into Hardy's chest instead. He immediately springs to the top rope and hits the 5 Star FrogSplash before making the cover to win by pinfall in 8.33 [/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A video plays showing the pair of young black gentlemen that we saw last week, also in a video. They are walking down a street when they chance upon a man trying to start his car. The car won't start and the man is sat in his seat dejected. The bigger of the 2 gentlemen, Shad, tells the man they can help and the man lets Shad sit in the drivers seat. The smaller of the pair tells the car owner to go and look under the bonnet. Shad reaches down and messes about under the car and pulls out some wires. Shad tells his pal, whom he calls JTG, to get in the passenger seat. Shad continues to mess about until he has 2 exposed wires which he touches against each other. The car starts and the man slams the bonnet down revealing a huge smile on his face. He walks to the driver side of the car and thanks the pair and asks them how he can repay them. Shad looks at the man and says "Your ride will cover it" as he and JTG laugh. The chap looks confused before Shad starts to drive off. The man shouts "HEY, where u goin?" as his car speeds off into the distance. The scene fades out to black and the words CRYME TYME appear on the screen as a light hiphop track plays over the video[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/HarrySmith.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/randyortonNEW.jpg[/IMG] [B]Harry Smith vs Randy Orton[/B] [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Smith fights bravely against RAW's newest superstar but is not a match for Orton, who seems as intense as ever. Orton wins with an RKO in 6.34[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Orton celebrates his win with an arrogant swagger. The crowd pop as Kurt Angle comes steaming down the ramp and into the ring, taking Orton down. He rains punches down on Orton who tries to cover up, before managing to roll Angle over and get in a few shots himself. Angle, however, manages to roll back again and land some hard blows to Orton. Orton manages somehow to distance himself before rolling out of the ring and backing off up the ramp to a safe distance[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B][I][SIZE="3"]NO CHANCE, COZ THAT'S WHAT YOU'VE GOT!!!!![/SIZE][/I][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]It's the Chairman, Vince McMahon, who comes to the entrance holding a mic[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Vince[/B] "Hold it right there you pair, it seems you 2 just won't let this lie. Even different brands can't seperate the 2 of you. You know what, I've already made one 5 on 5 elimination match for Survivor Series so how about I make another one. At Survivor Series, we will have Team Orton versus Team Angle, and you can recruit whoever the hell you want, it doesn't have to be someone off your own brand, it can be whoever you damn well please, now how about that!" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Angle seems pleased while Orton clearly isn't. Vince just walks off smiling maniacally as he seems to do quite often recently[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]JR[/B] "A huge match made for Survivor Series by Mr McMahon there King, Team Orton versus Team Angle" [B]King[/B] "And each man can pick anyone from the entire WWE roster not just their respective brands" [B]JR[/B] "Folks we're going to take another quick break, join us in a couple of minutes"[/QUOTE] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Commercial Break[/COLOR][/U][/I] [QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]We return from the break to go back to the announce table with JR and King[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]JR[/B] "Folks, if you're just joining us, it has been one hellacious night so far here on Monday Night RAW. We started the night off, surprisingly, with Randy Orton, who revealed he has joined the RAW brand after being forced to leave Smackdown after his loss to Kurt Angle at No Mercy. He then revealed that he attacked Angle last Friday night to have the last word, so to speak" [B]King[/B] "Well that wasn't to be JR, just before the break, Kurt Angle showed up and attacked Orton after his match with Harry Smith, after which Vince McMahon came out and told the pair they would captain teams against each other at Survivor Series" [B]JR[/B] "He also added, King, that they could choose anyone on the roster not just from their respective brands" [B]King[/B] "But JR, that wasn't the first 5 on 5 match Mr Mcmahon made for Survivor Series tonight" [B]JR[/B] "Indeed not King, Mr McMahon had earlier made Team DX: vs Team McMahon. Team DX being Triple H, The Heartbreak Kid: Shawn Michaels and Carlito and another 2 superstars that DX can persuade to join them to take on Team McMahon" [B]King[/B] "Yeah good luck to DX on that one. Mr McMahon's team of course consisting of Big Show, Umaga, Kane and of course the McMahons. This all came about ater DX were lulled into a trap where they were attacked by all the above except for Vince who chose not to get his hands dirty" [B]JR[/B] "Well some things never change King. And another match made tonight for Survivor Series will see Edge take on the winner of next weeks WWE Championship match between the WWE Champion John Cena and the Samoan Bulldozer: Umaga" [B]King[/B] "Umaga could very well be involved in 2 huge matches there at Survivor Series, JR!" [B]JR[/B] "He very well could King, and I for one, would not bet against it" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Umaga starts making his way down the ramp with Armando Alejandro Estrada as his music plays out into the arena[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]JR[/B] "Well folks, we're about to find out, Umaga making his way to the ring now to take on The Nature Boy: Ric Flair in our main event of the night" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Umaga has now reached the ring and awaits his opponent [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B] [B][I][SIZE="3"]WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!![/SIZE][/I][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Flair makes his way to the ring, strutting and lapping up the fans' appreciation. He enters the ring in his wild blue robe, repleat with feathers. He takes it off, handing it to someone outside and readies himself for the match ahead[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE] [CENTER] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/ricflair019wx.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/umaga4mj4.jpg[/IMG] [B]Ric Flair vs Umaga [/B](w/ AAE) [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A decent match, Flair coming as close as he has against Umaga to winning via fair means. He does win the match, however, it is due to a DQ. Umaga had Flair in a good position in the corner but kept punching away at Flair despite the referee ordering him away due to Flair being technically in the ropes. Umaga was DQ'd for this and Flair wins in 10.12[/FONT][/B][/CENTER] [QUOTE] [CENTER][B][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Red"]Umaga isn't done though, and keeps pounding away at Flair, under the instructions of Estrada. Umaga eventually sits Flair in the corner before going to the other corner of the ring and readying himself to take a run at Flair's head....[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B]

[B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Umaga is stopped in his tracks as John Cena comes hurtling down the ramp making a beeline straight for Umaga. He slides into the ring and immediately throws ounches at Umaga, really taking it to him and not giving The Samoan Bulldozer a chance to fight back. However, soon enough, Edge comes sprinting into the action to take on Cena which leads to Umaga and Edge beating on the champ. Flair comes to his rescue and a 2 on 2 fight ensues for a minute or so until music stops them in their tracks and Jonathan Coachman comes to the top of the ramp with a mic[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]Coach[/B] "Excuse me gentlemen, if you could stop right there please. I have been asked to come out here by Vince McMahon to give you one simple message, and this is that if you 4 are that determined to have a fight then there is only one thing to do. John Cena and Ric Flair vs Edge and Umaga.....right now!" [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]The crowd cheer as Coach leaves through the curtain and the referee signals for the bell for this new match[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JohnCenanew.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/ricflair019wx.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/Edge6.jpg[/IMG][B]&[/B][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-S-Z/umaga4mj4.jpg[/IMG] [B]John Cena & Ric Flair vs Edge & Umaga[/B] (w/ AAE) [B][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]A highly energised match which sees both teams going for quick pinfalls. Umaga picks up the win for his team over the champ, John Cena, after an action packed ending to the match. he referee lost control somewhat as all four men were in the ring. Cena and Umaga were the legal men and Cena had managed to knock Umaga down. However, having tossed Flair outside, Edge Speared Cena from nowhere before going back for Flair allowing Umaga to nail Cena with a Samoan Spike once he got up. The referee counted the pinfall as Umaga and Edge win in 11.52[/FONT][/B] [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"]Edge and Umaga celebrate the win as RAW fades out with the fans booing and JR lamenting the actions of the victorious pair[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER] [B]FINAL RATING B[/B] [B]RESULTS LIST[/B] [FONT="Palatino Linotype"][SIZE="3"][B]Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin[/B] bt The Highlanders and Cade & Murdoch in a triple threat World Tag Team Titles #1 contenders match (Benjamin pinned Murdoch) [B]C[/B] [B]John Cena[/B] bt Chris Masters by submission [B]B-[/B] [B]RVD[/B] bt Jeff Hardy by pinfall [B]B+[/B] [B]Randy Orton[/B] bt Harry Smith by pinfall [B]C[/B] [B]Ric Flair[/B] bt Umaga by DQ [B]B[/B] [B]Edge & Umaga[/B] bt John Cena & Ric Flair by pinfall (Umaga pinned Cena) [B]B+[/B][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

OOC: Thoughts on the latest RAW? I thought it was a good show to get us on the path for Survivor Series and set up the weeks ahead. Let me know what you think, I wil hopefully get Smackdown posted in the next few days.

[B][I]26th October 2006[/I][/B] [CENTER][IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/wwesitepq7.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BACKGROUNDS-PPV-OTHERS/SmackdownLogo.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Blue"]This week on Smackdown sees the conclusion of the United States Championship tournament. Bobby Lashley will take on Mr Kennedy while Matt Hardy will face JBL in the semi finals with the final taking place at the end of the night[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-A-F/BobbyLashleyAAF4.jpg[/IMG][COLOR="White"].......................................[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MattHardyAAF3.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-BELTS/WWEUnitedStates.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-M-R/MrKennedyNEW.jpg[/IMG][COLOR="White"].......................................[/COLOR] [IMG]http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n31/sebsyboy/WWE-TEW-G-L/JBLBD1.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="3"][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Blue"]Another match for tomorrow night sees Batista take on Finlay. The match has been made by General Manager Theodore Long after Batista attacked the Irishman at the end of last weeks show, gaining some revenge for Finlay and King Booker's attack on him previously[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]

OOC: Predictions welcome for this weeks Smackdown. Batista vs Finlay Bobby Lashley vs Mr Kennedy Matt Hardy vs JBL Lashley/Kennedy vs Hardy/JBL Also comments still welcome on last RAW :) Really enjoying the buildup to SurSer tbh :D

Archived