Footage distribution official thread(tm)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
trackersan, you must be crazy. Hello DVD's. Now Adam, I love all the features yet. However, it seems that you are just making the game easier for us to go from worst to first. Please tell me there is going to be more random events, like somebody is suing you becuz Wrestler X was injured, or something along those lines.

trackersan, you must be crazy. Hello DVD's. Now Adam, I love all the features yet. However, it seems that you are just making the game easier for us to go from worst to first. Please tell me there is going to be more random events, like somebody is suing you becuz Wrestler X was injured, or something along those lines.

[QUOTE=NickC13573;147762]However, it seems that you are just making the game easier for us to go from worst to first. [/QUOTE] No-one ever said that this was going to make the game any easier. Just because you can broadcast on the Internet doesn't mean that you've suddenly got a global audience of 2 million. It may just mean that 2,000 people download it all over the world, and has no real impact on how popular you are.

[QUOTE=NickC13573;147762]However, it seems that you are just making the game easier for us to go from worst to first. [/QUOTE] No-one ever said that this was going to make the game any easier. Just because you can broadcast on the Internet doesn't mean that you've suddenly got a global audience of 2 million. It may just mean that 2,000 people download it all over the world, and has no real impact on how popular you are.

[QUOTE=Showtime4Lajf;147764]Will it be possible to sign deals with companies like Smart Mark Video to tape and sell your DVD's/tapes or an actual professional production company to produce your DVD's for you to add professionalism, Adam?[/QUOTE] You can already choose the quality. Specifying which company is doing the distribution is not in, I don't see that it adds anything to the game.

[QUOTE=Showtime4Lajf;147764]Will it be possible to sign deals with companies like Smart Mark Video to tape and sell your DVD's/tapes or an actual professional production company to produce your DVD's for you to add professionalism, Adam?[/QUOTE] You can already choose the quality. Specifying which company is doing the distribution is not in, I don't see that it adds anything to the game.

[QUOTE=eayragt;147776]No-one ever said that this was going to make the game any easier. Just because you can broadcast on the Internet doesn't mean that you've suddenly got a global audience of 2 million. It may just mean that 2,000 people download it all over the world, and has no real impact on how popular you are.[/QUOTE] Correct. I don't understand why people would think this would make it any easier to suddenly become the #1 promotion in the world anyway, the AI promotions will be using it too, so it's not like you've got any sort of advantage over them.

[QUOTE=eayragt;147776]No-one ever said that this was going to make the game any easier. Just because you can broadcast on the Internet doesn't mean that you've suddenly got a global audience of 2 million. It may just mean that 2,000 people download it all over the world, and has no real impact on how popular you are.[/QUOTE] Correct. I don't understand why people would think this would make it any easier to suddenly become the #1 promotion in the world anyway, the AI promotions will be using it too, so it's not like you've got any sort of advantage over them.

Archived