WWE: Rebirth

Congrats on winning the [COLOR="Blue"][B]GDS Diary Awards 2007[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"][B]Real World Diary of the Year[/B][/COLOR]! And for being recognized in the categories of [COLOR="blue"][B]Most Compelling Character[/B][/COLOR] and [B][COLOR="blue"]TV Show of the Year[/COLOR][/B]! Keep up the great work!

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]Friday, February, Week 4 2.00 PM Final Scheduled Booking Meeting for WrestleMania[/B] "So we're in agreement? That's exactly how the World Heavyweight Championship Match will go down." Vince asks. "Works for me." Jim Cornette replies. "Sure." Paul Levesque grunts. "It'll do." Stephanie McMahon agrees. "Of course boss. Great idea." Brian Gewirtz, kissing up to the boss. "So what about the Lightweights? What are they doing at WrestleMania?" Steph asks. "I hadn't thought about that honestly... Any ideas?" Vince asks. The booking team looked at each other in a puzzled manner, clearly not having any idea what to book. G-Prime looked at Vince, then at Paul, before taking a deep breath... This was it... "Uh sir? I've got an idea..." He says. "You're just the intern, shut up." Paul says, glaring at him. "Yeah, what would you know?" Steph adds. "Maybe we should just leave them off the card?" Gewirtz suggests, but is just ignored by those engaged in the board-room power struggle. "Now y'all can hold on just a second." Cornette says. "Vince, sorry, Mr McMahon brought me in to change up the booking committee, maybe we should listen to the kid... He's a fan right? Maybe he knows what the fans want... Isn't he the one who gives us those internet reports?" "Thank you Mr Cornette." G says. "Now, if Mr McMahon doesn't have any objections, I've got an idea..." As G-Prime finished pitching his idea, he looked at the response from the others in the room. Cornette and Vince looked pleased, Steph and Paul both had somewhat unreadable expressions on their faces. Gewirtz was a little out of his league... What does a sitcom writer know about wrestling? Especially fast-paced Lightweights? Thus, he had tuned out of the meeting, staring out the window. "So you're going to turn us into TNA-lite?" Paul asks. "No sir. But if it's working for them, why not us? We have arguably the greatest talent pool in North America, not just in our lightweights, but in our heavyweights. Anything TNA can do, anything WCW can do, we can do better. Of course, if the idea bombs, then I'm just the intern, and you can never listen to me again. You guys didn't seem to have any ideas, so I thought I'd help out." G-Prime says calmly. "Seems like a good idea to me kid." Cornette says. "I agree." Vince adds. "Me too." Gewirtz snaps out of his daydream. "Guess it doesn't matter how we vote." Paul says. "Especially considering I was going to go with his idea..." Steph adds. "You were WHAT?!?" Vince and Paul both shout. As the meeting comes to a close, Vince dismisses everyone but his daughter and son-in-law... As well as the intern. Gewirtz wanders out the door, followed by Cornette. "What the hell were you thinking, speaking up like that?" Paul asks. "Paul, don't get snappy at me. I'm tired of this charade. I'm in control of this company's booking, and it's about time the world knew about it. I'm just easing the booking team into the idea of it." G-Prime replies. "More than half the booking team knows about it already." Paul is getting angrier by the second. "Honey, calm down... The kid's right. And it's getting a little suspicious that all of a sudden dad's full of new ideas. We need to spread it out a little." Steph says. "What are you talking about?" Paul asks. "For months, we booked pure and utter Wrestlecr*p, at dad's behest. We made Vince Russo look good. And now all of a sudden dad's full of all these great booking ideas?" Steph argues. "It wasn't that bad..." Vince attempts to defend himself. "What do you suggest?" "Well, seeing as the kid's going to be slowly bringing himself into the spotlight, there's an outlet for a few of his better ideas... But the rest could go to myself or Paul." Steph suggests. "Wait... You want me to give all my ideas to you guys, before we go into the meeting?" G-Prime is taken aback. "You're already giving all of them to dad, we're just asking that you spread them around." Steph says. "Fine. I'll let you guys take the credit for my ideas... Up until I can get an official spot at that booking table." G-Prime concedes. "Fat chance." Paul snipes. "Did you see the look on Cornette's face when I told y'all my idea? A couple more like that, especially stuff tailored to his liking, and he'll happily endorse my spot at that table. As will Vince, and he's really the only one who matters. And once I'm at that table, all my ideas are going straight through me. No middleman, understand?" G-Prime begins to get fired up. "Calm down, all of you. Steph, it's a good idea, Cameron, you're right. Paul, you're being a child. Now Steph, don't you have a daughter to attend to?" Vince asks. "Yes daddy." Steph says, leaving, Paul in tow. "Well, that was certainly a surprise... I was wondering why you hadn't given me any instructions on the Lightweights, they're one of the things you're pushing the hardest." Vince says. "I thought it was about time I made my presence known. I knew I'd have to use something the booking committee wasn't too invested in, because honestly, there's no sane booker who would let the intern book their World Title storylines." G-Prime says. "You know, I was wondering if WCW did that in their later days..." Vince laughs. "Nah, they just had a million monkeys with typewriters... Speaking of, Gewirtz is useless. We need to replace him, and I have no idea as to who we'd use." G-Prime says. "He's a yes-man, he'll agree with anything I say, and when we're not sure what my daughter and her husband are planning, we need the extra vote at this point. And Cornette's the wild card." Vince says. "Ah, the intrigues of the wrestling world, just another day in the life of a Big 3 Head Booker, masquerading as an intern." "A tad melodramatic don't you think?" "I liked it."

• 2 weeks later...
[B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/PrimeReb.jpg[/IMG] Presents... [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/smackdownlogo.jpg[/IMG] Friday, February, Week 4[/CENTER][/B] Cole: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Friday Night SmackDown... I'm Michael Cole and this is Jonathan Coachman. Coach: Thanks Cole... We've got one hell of a show for you, inclu- Coach is cut off by 'Oh... Oh... Oh... Shawn!' Shawn Michaels and Paul London make their way to the ring, mics in hand... "We're just a few nights away from No Way Out... And we're psyched for our match... We'll finally be taking it to Triple H and Brian Kendrick... I can feel it in the air... The feeling of impending victory..." Michaels says. "Of course, that could just be for tonight..." London says. "Oh right... Who're we facing again?" Michaels asks. "The Backseat Boyz." London replies. "Aren't there five of them?" "That's the Back[i]street[/i] Boys... And I could take those guys on alone..." "You probably could... But who're the Backseat Boyz?" "They're former World Tag Team Champions... They beat just about everyone in the division at one point." "Oh, so they're tough?" "They're definitely tough. And they're from Philly, so the No-DQ match might even favour them..." "Oh... But they're not on our level right?" "Of course not." "So they're just another warm-up for No Way Out." "Pretty much." "Great. I can't wait to get my hands on Triple H... And Brian Kendrick... I'll finally get to teach that kid some respect." "And I'll get to feel Trips out for WrestleMania." "And most importantly of all..." "We'll put on a show the likes of which the fans have never, ever seen before... Why? Because we can." (Rating: B+) From out of the crowd, Johnny Kashmere and Trent Acid sneak into the ring, from behind London and Michaels, giving themselves the element of surprise, as they attack their opponents. Acid tosses London out of the ring, before the Backseat Boyz lift up Michaels for a T Gimmick, before heading back up the ramp. (Rating: B) *Break* [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/MickieJames2.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/Melina4.jpg[/IMG] Alexis Laree vs Melina[/CENTER][/B] Alexis' debut match in the WWE is pretty good, especially for a women's match... Perhaps it's about time the division came back? The match ends when Joey Mercury jumps the barricade and signals Melina, who distracts the referee, whilst Mercury hits a DDT on Laree, allowing Melina to capitalise with a pin. (Rating: B-) *Break* Jeremy Borash is backstage with Kashmere and Acid. "This is Jeremy Borash, and I'm here with the Backseat Boyz... Guys, a few minutes ago we witnessed you guys sending quite the message to the Rockers." JB says. "Shawn Michaels, you think you're hot stuff? You think you're still relevant? You think you can just ignore what's right under your nose? Well you're wrong. And we just proved it." Kashmere says. "And Paul London, don't forget that you were in that Ladder match... You were one of our opponents on the night we won the World Tag Team Championships... And yet here you are, once again facing us in a tag team match... Too bad for you, it's No Disqualifications, an environment we thrive in." Acid says. "You guys think you can beat the Rockers? I mean, seriously guys... Shawn Michaels is a legend... And Paul London won the Royal Rumble." Borash asks. "Weren't you paying attention Borash? We already beat them down once." Acid says. "And they're going into our match tonight, we can't possibly lose." Kashmere finishes. (Rating: B-) Backstage, Alexis Laree is in her locker room, with an ice pack on her head. The crowd pops as John Cena enters, a look of concern on his face. "Hey, I saw what just happened... Just wanted to see if you were ok." Cena says. "Yeah, just didn't see it coming." Alexis says. "It happens to the best of us... Anyway, you looked great out there... Until Mercury got involved..." "Thanks, it means a lot coming from you..." Alexis looks up at Cena for a moment, blushing, before looking away and adding "Because you're a former World Champion and all..." "Right... Anyway, I'd better be heading out, I'm not on the card tonight. See ya." "Bye." Alexis watches Cena leave, smiling to herself... (Rating: B) Meanwhile, MNM are also in their locker room. "Joey, you were perfect out there." Melina purrs. "I'm always perfect baby." Mercury replies. "I guess I'd better reward you then." Melina says, grabbing Mercury and proceeding to make out with him, as Nitro stands back, looking jealous. (Rating: B) Paul London and Shawn Michaels are standing in their locker room, Michaels looking worse for wear. "Acid, Kashmere, we were going to keep this match fair... We were going to go easy on the two of you, save our energy for Sunday... But you just couldn't let us do that, could you?" London says. "In just a few minutes, you're going to find out just what happens to people who jump the Rockers. Prepare to hear a song you'll never get out of your head... Sweet Chin Music." Michaels finishes. (Rating: B+) *Break* [B][CENTER]No Disqualifications [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/rockers.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/backseatboyz.jpg[/IMG] The Rockers vs Backseat Boyz[/CENTER][/B] With Michaels' nagging injury, and the Backseat Boyz' obvious advantage in a No-DQ environment, this match is pretty even. It doesn't take long for Acid and Kashmere to bring in the weapons, setting up a table at ringside, only to be stopped by the Rockers, who, after beating the extremists down, lay both the Backseat Boyz down on the table, before Paul London hits a picture-perfect Shooting Star Press, driving them through the table, and leaving a pile of bodies outside the ring. Not to be outdone, Michaels joins the pile, hitting an Elbow Drop from the top turnbuckle. The action heads back into the ring, where the Backseat Boyz bring chairs into the action the moment they gain the upper hand... But stereo Superkicks drive the chairs into Acid and Kashmere's faces, knocking both men out. London hooks the leg on Acid, whilst Michaels hooks the leg on Kashmere, the Rockers winning the match in 15.03 (Rating: B) *Break* "This is Jeremy Borash, and I'm here with the European Champion, Sean O'Haire... Last week you were assaulted by Garrison Cade... Again... Got any thoughts?" JB asks. "Cade... Give me fuel... Give me fire... Give me that which I desire..." O'Haire says quietly. "What?" JB asks. "I believe Mr O'Haire is trying to say that Cade's attack last week has only served to make him even angrier." Dr Bayless pipes up. "Oh... Right... So you're going to show Garrison Cade no mercy in your title defence at No Way Out?" Borash asks. "Turn on... I see red. Adrenaline crash and crack my head. Nitro junkie, paint me dead... And I see RED!" O'Haire finishes, before storming off. "I thought you said you were making him listen to [i]calming[/i] music..." Borash says. "The music he listened to before is more embedded in his psyche... I'm working on it..." Bayless replies, before following her patient. (Rating: B-) Cade is in the D-X locker room, watching the monitor, Kendrick standing behind him. "Dude, he sounds pretty intense." Kendrick says. "Intense? That doesn't even come close to covering it. He's going to destroy me!" Cade panics. "What'd I tell you last week? You can handle it. You're almost as big as he is, and you've got more talent in your pinky than he has in his whole body." "Dude, he's a psychopath! He'd maul me before I got one move in!" "Trust me, if anyone knows, it's me... He's beatable. You're faster than he is, just don't let him get you." "Your advice is 'Don't get hit'? Why am I even talking to you? Didn't he beat you already?" "I'm half his size... There's only so much speed and sheer awesomeness can do. I can only compensate so much." "Right. Listen, I need you to be straight with me here... Do you think I've got a chance Sunday?" "Dude, if he actually beats you this weekend, I'll buy all your drinks at the bar after." "Maybe I should throw the match then..." "Dude, the pay bonus you get for holding that title is worth a lot more than a night of free drinks." "Not to mention the prestige... I mean, look at all the greats that have held that title... British Bulldog, Owen Hart, Eddie Guerrero..." "Brian Kendrick." "Right... And Shawn Michaels." "Aren't we forgetting someone?" "Who?" "Trips." "Oh yeah... Let's not tell him about that one..." "Yeah, anyone would think we didn't rate him on the same level as we rate the New HeartBreak Kid." "Yeah, that would be dumb. Everyone knows you're on the same level." "Don't tell him that..." "Of course... I remember what happened to Orton..." (Rating: B) A video plays, showing how the World Tag Team Champions, Bob Inc, are preparing for their defence on Sunday, mostly working out and the like. (Rating: B+) *Break* Carlito is waiting in the ring as we come back. "Last week, Carlito faced off with Booker T in a steel cage... Carlito thought that would settle it... Booker T couldn't run, he couldn't hide... But even a steel cage couldn't solve anything between us... Roll the footage." Carlito says. [QUOTE=Last week...] Carlito comes to as Booker reaches the halfway point, scrambling up the cage after him. Both men reach the top at the same time, and begin trading punches. Eventually, Carlito grabs onto Booker and leaps off the cage, slamming Booker to the mat, and resulting in a draw, as both men hit at the same time. [/QUOTE] "So Carlito's out here to challenge you Booker T, one more time, in this ring, at No Way Out!" Carlito says. (Rating: B+) 'Can you dig it? SUCKA!' Booker T steps out onto the stage area. "Carlito, that might be the best damn idea your punk-ass has ever had... For once I agree with you dawg. Last week solved nothing. I didn't get to whup your punk-ass in the middle of that ring, and I'm damn p*ssed off I didn't win. So you want to know if Booker T is up for another rematch? You damn skippy hippy! I'll see you Sunday! Now. Can. You. Dig. That... SUCKA!?!" Booker replies. "Now that... That's cool." Carlito looks pleased, nodding in agreement with Booker. (Rating: A) *Break* [B][CENTER] [COLOR="White"](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/blank.jpg[/IMG])[/COLOR][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/JayBriscoe.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/SeanOHaire-1.jpg[/IMG](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/Becky2.jpg[/IMG]) Jay Briscoe vs Sean O'Haire (w/Dr Bayless)[/CENTER][/B] The European Champion only takes 6.45 to decimate Jay Briscoe, finishing the match with an O'HaireBomb. (Rating: B-) *Break* Cole: Well, we found out just a few minutes ago, we'll be seeing yet another match between Carlito and Booker T at No Way Out. Coach: I knew it'd come to this. A graphic appears for the match between Carlito and Booker T. (Rating: A) Cole: All month, Garrison Cade has been worried about this match, and just moments ago, the European Champion, Sean O'Haire showed us why... Coach: But there's a pretty big difference between an athlete of Cade's calibre, and Jay Briscoe. A graphic appears for the match between Sean O'Haire and Garrison Cade, for the European Championship. (Rating: B-) Coach: This match almost didn't happen, but I'm glad to see it back on the card, MNM are finally going to regain their World Tag Team Championships. Cole: They're going to have to go through the current champions first, not to mention their women troubles... Coach: What women troubles? Melina is more than enough woman for a hundred men, let alone two. Cole: I'm sure. Coach: What's that supposed to mean? As the announcers bicker, the graphic changes to Bob Inc vs MNM for the World Tag Team Championships. (Rating: B+) Cole: And of course, there's the main event... This match has history going back to last month's Royal Rumble, where Paul London won a shot at Triple H's World Heavyweight Championship. Coach: But he wouldn't have won it if not for Shawn Michaels, and that leaves Brian Kendrick rather upset at his former best friend, and his mentor. The graphic switches to Degeneration X vs The Rockers. (Rating: A) 'Are you ready?' Triple H and Brian Kendrick hit the ring, to a chorus of boos. Triple H enters the ring and does the crotch-chop, 'X'-pyro thing, whilst Kendrick grabs a pair of mics... "Are you ready?" Triple H asks. *BOOOOO!* "NO! I SAID: ARE! YOU! READY!?!" *BOOOOOO!* "Then... For the thousands in attendance... For the half million, watching at home... And for Shawn Michaels and Paul London, because in just a few days, we're going to show them what happens when you cross the new and improved Degeneration X... Let's get ready to SUCK IT!!!" "You forgot to mention that we'll also be teaching someone a lesson tonight..." Kendrick says. "Oh yeah... MNM, last week, you thought you could cost D-X the Tag Team Championships? You thought you could get away with that? Well, tonight we're going to be giving the fans a little preview of what happens when you cross Triple H and Brian Kendrick... MNM, you might have won your Tag Team Championship shot back, but after tonight I'm not sure you're going to make it to No Way Out." Trips says. "Speaking of No Way Out... I guess it's all coming to a head, isn't it? I'll finally get my revenge on Paul London and Shawn Michaels for screwing me out of winning the Royal Rumble... I'll prove once and for all that [i]I[/i] should be in the SmackDown Main Event at WrestleMania... And I'll prove once and for all, that I am the Main Event... The Icon... The Showstoppa... The ONLY HeartBreak Kid... Brian Kendrick." Kendrick says. "And I'm going to show you all just why I hold this belt... Because I am the King of Kings... I am the Cerebral Assassin... I am the GAME! And I am... THAT! DAMN! GOOD!" "And if you're not down with that, then we've got just two words for ya!!!" *SUCK IT!!!* (Rating: A) [B][CENTER] No Disqualifications [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/dx.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/mnm.jpg[/IMG] Degeneration X vs MNM[/CENTER][/B] The #1 Contenders look pretty good out there, but nowhere near as good as D-X do. Melina's interference keeps them in the match for a long time though, until Triple H whips Nitro into Melina, sending her flying off the apron and onto the floor. Nitro stops to see if she's ok, whilst Mercury tends to her. That's all the distraction Triple H needs to hit a Pedigree and score the pinfall on Nitro. (Rating: B) As Degeneration X leave the ring, Mercury enters the ring, where he and Nitro begin arguing. The exact words can't be deciphered, but it's clearly about Melina, and how the match ended. Mercury shoves Nitro, before heading back out to help the EMT's load Melina onto a stretcher, as the show closes. (Rating: B) Overall: B Attendance: 4332 Rating: 265,129 (TLC), 281,242 (CTV), 546,371 (Total)

[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/PrimeNWO.jpg[/IMG] [B]WWE Presents: No Way Out[/B] [B]Tag Team Grudge Match[/B] Degeneration X (Triple H (C) and Brian Kendrick) vs The Rockers (Shawn Michaels and Paul London) [B]Intercontinental Championship Match[/B] Ken Anderson (C) vs Lance Storm [B]Grudge Match[/B] Booker T vs Carlito [B]#1 Contender's Match[/B] Kurt Angle vs The Undertaker [B]Grudge Match[/B] Randy Orton vs The Big Show [B]WWE World Tag Team Championship[/B] Bob Inc (C) vs MNM [B]WWE European Championship[/B] Sean O'Haire (C) vs Garrison Cade [B]WWE Lightweight Championship[/B] Billy the Kid (C) vs Ultimo Dragon

GOOD! WWE Presents: No Way Out Tag Team Grudge Match [b]Degeneration X (Triple H (C) and Brian Kendrick)[/b] vs The Rockers (Shawn Michaels and Paul London) Intercontinental Championship Match [b]Ken Anderson (C)[/b] vs Lance Storm -Toughie, I'd say drop the title so he can go into Wrestlemania with the World Title only, but then Lance'd seem stronger, and you don't have room for a blowoff match between them, so I say Ken retains. Grudge Match [B]Booker T[/B] vs Carlito #1 Contender's Match Kurt Angle vs [B]The Undertaker[/B] Grudge Match [B]Randy Orton[/B] vs The Big Show WWE World Tag Team Championship [B]Bob Inc (C)[/B] vs MNM WWE European Championship Sean O'Haire (C) vs [B]Garrison Cade[/B] WWE Lightweight Championship Billy the Kid (C) vs[B] Ultimo Dragon[/B]

Glad to see your back. Tag Team Grudge Match [B]Degeneration X (Triple H (C) and Brian Kendrick)[/B] vs The Rockers (Shawn Michaels and Paul London) Intercontinental Championship Match [B]Ken Anderson (C)[/B] vs Lance Storm Grudge Match Booker T vs [B]Carlito[/B] #1 Contender's Match Kurt Angle vs [B]The Undertaker[/B] Grudge Match [B]Randy Orton[/B] vs The Big Show WWE World Tag Team Championship Bob Inc (C) vs [B]MNM[/B] WWE European Championship [B]Sean O'Haire (C)[/B] vs Garrison Cade WWE Lightweight Championship [B]Billy the Kid (C) [/B]vs Ultimo Dragon

Tag Team Grudge Match Degeneration X (Triple H (C) and Brian Kendrick) vs [B]The Rockers (Shawn Michaels and Paul London)[/B] Intercontinental Championship Match Ken Anderson (C) vs [B]Lance Storm[/B] Grudge Match Booker T vs [B]Carlito[/B] #1 Contender's Match Kurt Angle vs [B]The Undertaker[/B] Grudge Match [B]Randy Orton[/B] vs The Big Show WWE World Tag Team Championship [B]Bob Inc (C)[/B] vs MNM WWE European Championship [B]Sean O'Haire (C)[/B] vs Garrison Cade WWE Lightweight Championship Billy the Kid (C) vs [B]Ultimo Dragon[/B]

Tag Team Grudge Match Degeneration X (Triple H (C) and Brian Kendrick) vs [B]The Rockers (Shawn Michaels and Paul London)[/B] Intercontinental Championship Match [B]Ken Anderson (C)[/B] vs Lance Storm Grudge Match [B]Booker T[/B] vs Carlito #1 Contender's Match Kurt Angle vs [B]The Undertaker[/B] Grudge Match [B]Randy Orton[/B] vs The Big Show WWE World Tag Team Championship [B]Bob Inc (C)[/B] vs MNM WWE European Championship [B]Sean O'Haire (C)[/B] vs Garrison Cade WWE Lightweight Championship [B]Billy the Kid (C) [/B]vs Ultimo Dragon

WWE Presents: No Way Out Tag Team Grudge Match [B]Degeneration X (Triple H (C) and Brian Kendrick)[/B] vs The Rockers (Shawn Michaels and Paul London) Intercontinental Championship Match [B]Ken Anderson (C)[/B] vs Lance Storm Grudge Match Booker T vs [B]Carlito[/B] #1 Contender's Match Kurt Angle vs [B]The Undertaker[/B] Grudge Match Randy Orton vs [B]The Big Show[/B] WWE World Tag Team Championship Bob Inc (C) vs [B]MNM[/B] WWE European Championship Sean O'Haire (C) vs [B]Garrison Cade[/B] WWE Lightweight Championship Billy the Kid (C) vs [B]Ultimo Dragon[/B]

Guest The Aussie
Tag Team Grudge Match Degeneration X (Triple H (C) and Brian Kendrick) vs [B]The Rockers (Shawn Michaels and Paul London)[/B] London wins it for the team Intercontinental Championship Match Ken Anderson (C) vs [B]Lance Storm[/B] Anderson needs to drop it soon Grudge Match Booker T vs [B]Carlito[/B] This is a gimmey match, it could go either way #1 Contender's Match Kurt Angle vs The Undertaker I'm predicting a draw Grudge Match [B]Randy Orton[/B] vs The Big Show Orton cheats to win WWE World Tag Team Championship [B]Bob Inc[/B] (C) vs MNM Bob Inc to retain WWE European Championship [B]Sean O'Haire[/B] (C) vs Garrison Cade While Garrison has been booked well by you, he doesn't compare to how awesome O'Haire is. WWE Lightweight Championship Billy the Kid (C) vs [B]Ultimo Dragon[/B] Dragon to win

Welcome Back! Loved the first show back.:) Tag Team Grudge Match [B]Degeneration X (Triple H (C) and Brian Kendrick)[/B] vs The Rockers (Shawn Michaels and Paul London) Intercontinental Championship Match [B]Ken Anderson (C)[/B] vs Lance Storm Grudge Match [B]Booker T[/B] vs Carlito #1 Contender's Match Kurt Angle vs [B]The Undertaker[/B] Grudge Match Randy Orton vs [B]The Big Show[/B] WWE World Tag Team Championship [B]Bob Inc (C)[/B] vs MNM WWE European Championship [B]Sean O'Haire (C)[/B] vs Garrison Cade WWE Lightweight Championship [B]Billy the Kid (C)[/B] vs Ultimo Dragon

[B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/PrimeReb.jpg[/IMG] Presents... [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/PrimeNWO.jpg[/IMG] Sunday, February, Week 4[/CENTER][/B] The show opens with a video, hyping Billy the Kid vs Ultimo Dragon, Randy Orton vs The Big Show, Kurt Angle vs The Undertaker and Ken Anderson vs Lance Storm. (Rating: B+) The video goes on to show Sean O'Haire vs Garrison Cade and Carlito vs Booker T. (Rating: B+) The video closes with MNM vs Bob Inc, and Degeneration X vs the New Rockers. (Rating: B+) [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/WWELightweight.jpg[/IMG] Lightweight Championship [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/BKidmanLW_ndp.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/UltimoDragon-1.jpg[/IMG] Billy the Kid vs Ultimo Dragon[/CENTER][/B] Wow, what a match to start the show with. These guys worked together in the old WCW, and it shows tonight, their chemistry is good, and the amazing high-flying from bell-to-bell really gets the crowd on their feet. The ending was disappointing, with Mikey the Kid distracting the ref, so Billy could hit a low blow on Dragon, before rolling him up for the pinfall. (Rating: A) Before the Kids can begin beating down Dragon, Teddy Hart and Nattie Neidhart hit the ring, chasing them off. (Rating: C+) "This is Jeremy Borash, and I'm standing by with the World Tag Team Champions... Bob Inc, guys, do you have any last message for your opponents tonight?" JB asks. "I'll keep it short and sweet Borash... Tonight, MNM will be BROKEN!" Lashley says. "You're damn right Bobby, tonight, we're going to go out there, and destroy those two pretty white boys. We're going to grind them up for our bread... It's going to be brutal, and that's just the way we like it." Sapp says. "Sounds pretty intense." JB says. "Intense? You don't know the half of it. We're not even going to break a sweat out there, just watch us." Sapp replies. "We're leaving the arena like we came in, with our belts." Lashley finishes. "And now over to my broadcast colleague, Angel Williams (Rating: B-) "Thanks JB... I'm here with the LegendKiller, Randy Orton... Tonight you're facing the Big Show... Do you have any thoughts on that match?" Angel says. "Thoughts? I've got something for you to think about... The Big Show thinks he's a rebel... He thinks he can fight the institution that is John Bradshaw Layfield... He thinks he can save RAW for his buddies... Well, that's too bad Show... Because I like the way JBL is running the show... I like the current scheme of things... So let me make it clear to you, Big Show... If you want things to change, you're going to have to go through me... Randy Orton. LegendKiller." Orton says. (Rating: A) [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/WWEEuropeanAAF.jpg[/IMG] European Championship [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/SOHaireE_ndp.jpg[/IMG](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/Becky2.jpg[/IMG])vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/GarrisonCade.jpg[/IMG](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/thBrianKendrickAAF3.jpg[/IMG]) Sean O'Haire (w/Dr Bayless) vs Garrison Cade (w/Brian Kendrick)[/CENTER][/B] Apparently Kendrick didn't think Cade could do it alone... Cade lasts longer than last time, but this could be due to Kendrick's distractions at ringside. Eventually, Dr Bayless attempts to do the same, evening the odds... But it backfires when the referee catches her. Whilst he's busy reprimanding Bayless, Kendrick hits a Superkick on O'Haire, allowing Cade to pick up the win, and the European Championship. (Rating: B+) Kendrick grabs the title belt, and the two members of Degeneration X head up the ramp, before stopping on the stage, where Kendrick hands the belt to Cade, raising his hand in victory. (Rating: A) Booker T is in the interview area, alone. "Once again, the announce team has better things to do, than interview a brutha. Once again the man has tried to stop Booker T get his word out... Well it's too bad, because there's no silencing me. And tonight, I'm gonna destroy Carlito, not just 'cuz I don't agree with him... Not just 'cuz I don't like him... I'm gonna whup his punk-ass all over that arena because of the establishment he represents. Tonight, Booker T is going to score one for the black man... Now can you dig that? SUCKA!?!" Booker says. (Rating: A) "This is Angel Williams, and I'm here with The Big Show... Show, you heard what Randy Orton said about you earlier, do you have a response?" Angel asks. "Randy Orton likes to remind people that he's the 'LegendKiller'... But he always neglects to mention that those 'legends' he's killed are all retired... They're all over 40... Most of them hadn't been anywhere near a ring in years... But I'm different Randy... I'm not over the hill... I'm in my prime... And I'm 7 feet tall... I'm 500 lbs... Orton, you'd better be careful, or you're going to go the same way as all those legends... You're gonna get killed." Show says. "Thanks for your time... We'll cross to JB, who's standing by with Carlito." Angel says. (Rating: A) "Thank you Angel... Well, Carlito, I saw your reaction to Booker T's words a few moments ago... Would you like to reply to your opponent tonight?" JB asks. "You're damn right Carlito wants to reply. Booker, Carlito's not a part of the 'establishment'... Carlito's only out for one person... Carlito. You think Carlito cares what you think of him? Carlito's too cool for that. But you come out, on national television, and call Carlito a racist? That's not cool. That's why, tonight, Carlito's going to teach you some respect... And that... That's cool." Carlito says. (Rating: B) [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/WorldTagTeam.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/WorldTagTeam.jpg[/IMG] World Tag Team Championships [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/bobinc.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/mnm.jpg[/IMG] Bob Inc vs MNM[/CENTER][/B] Power meets speed in this title bout, with Melina evening the odds somewhat. In fact, her interference irritates the defending champions so much, they decide to do something about it. Bobby Lashley jumps out of the ring and grabs her, attempting to remove her from ringside. Bob Sapp stands on the turnbuckle, cheering him on... But the distraction is enough for Mercury to pull Sapp down, and MNM to hit the Snapshot, allowing Mercury to score the pinfall. (Rating: B) Melina squirms out of Lashley's arms and hits the ring, to celebrate with her team, grabbing both around the waist. Both men push her away, Nitro seems to be telling her to choose between the two of them. Melina shakes her head, and indicates she wants both. Nitro shrugs, and slaps her. Mercury does the same, and the two hit a Snapshot on her, before leaving the ring, title belts held aloft. (Rating: B) "This is Angel Williams, and I'm here with Kurt Angle... Kurt, later tonight, you're going to get the chance to fight Ken Anderson for the WWE Championship, at WrestleMania... But you've got to go through The Undertaker to get there... What are your thoughts?" Angel asks. "I know who my opponent is... I know what's riding on this match... And so do the fans... They only bought this pay per view so they could see me. Tonight, I'm going to take the Deadman, I'm going to out-wrestle him. I'm going to make him look like an idiot... And right there, in the middle of the ring, I'm going to lock him in the Angle Lock, and then it's Tap or Snap time! It's true! It's DAMN true!" Angle says. (Rating: B) [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/BigShow.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/ROrton2_ndp.jpg[/IMG] The Big Show vs Randy Orton[/CENTER][/B] This match barely has time to get started, a few minutes in, Mr Grenier, Hernandez and Taylor swarm the ring and beat down the Big Show, resulting in a DQ. (Rating: A) "This is Jeremy Borash, and I'm here with the World Heavyweight Champion, 'The Game' Triple H, and his tag-team partner tonight, 'The New HeartBreak Kid', Brian Kendrick... Guys, you've been tuning up your tag team tactics all month, are you ready for this match?" JB asks. Kendrick laughs. "Did you just ask us if we were ready?" "Yeah..." JB says. "You actually asked Degeneration X 'are you ready?'" "Oh... I get it... Well are you?" "Of course we are... We're the greatest team in the WWE... We're former Tag Team Champions, and it took four guys to take those titles off us. Tonight, we're facing my former mentor, and my former best friend... I could take either one of them on one-on-one... They screwed me out of the Royal Rumble last month, but this month, it's my turn. Tonight, it's the New HeartBreak Kid's time to shine." "Borash, I'm the World Heavyweight Champion for one reason... I'm the best there is in this industry today. Tonight, just like at WrestleMania, I'm going to make an example of Paul London... I don't care who his partner is tonight... Even if it is my former best friend, the HeartBreak Kid, Shawn Michaels... By the end of tonight, they'll both bow down to the King of Kings... Because I am The Game... And I am that damn GOOD!" Trips adds. (Rating: B+) In the parking lot, a limo arrives, and Paul London and Shawn Michaels step out, as the crowd pops. They head towards the backstage area. (Rating: A) [B][CENTER]#1 Contendership at WrestleMania [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/KAngle4_ndp.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/TheUndertaker3.jpg[/IMG] Kurt Angle vs The Undertaker[/CENTER][/B] An epic contest, between two of the biggest superstars in WWE history, for the right to face the WWE Champion at WrestleMania... An even contest, but somehow the Deadman manages to hit a Tombstone on the Olympic Champion, scoring the pinfall, and cementing his spot at Wrestlemania. (Rating: A) "This is Jeremy Borash, and I'm outside the Rocker's locker room, I'm gonna try to get a word..." Borash says, just as the door opens, revealing Shawn Michaels. "Shawn, can we get a word about your match tonight?" Borash asks. Paul London appears behind Michaels. "Look JB, normally, we'd be doing this interview ourself, but tonight, we're too focused... These last few weeks, we've had time to goof off... But this time, we're facing two of the top stars in the world... We may not like them, but we damn sure respect them... And tonight, between the four of us, we're going to put on a show the likes of which you have never, ever seen before... Why? Because we can." London says. "Kendrick, tonight I'm going to show you what it really means to be the Main Event... The Icon... The Showstoppa! Tonight, you face the real HeartBreak Kid!" Shawn finishes. (Rating: B+) [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/BookerT2.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/CarlyColon.jpg[/IMG] Booker T vs Carlito[/CENTER][/B] Are you sick of seeing these guys yet? I'm not, they always manage to deliver. Another good match tonight, back-and-forward action, Carlito looks like he's about to hit a Backcracker, but Booker grabs the ropes. A rake of the eyes, followed by a kick to the stomach, and a Scissors Kick wins the match for Booker, but with the way it happened, you know Carlito won't be happy with it. (Rating: A) The crowd pops, as we see John Cena backstage, standing outside what appears to be Kurt Angle's locker room (the sign on the door is a dead giveaway). He knocks on the door, and Angle opens it. "What the hell do you want?" Angle asks. "Just wanted to offer my condolences... Guess you're not going to be fighting for the title at Wrestlemania at all... It's a shame really, you could've put on a great main event." Cena replies. "And who's fault is it? I could've won the Royal Rumble if not for you. I oughta kick your ass right here tonight!" "Woah... Kurt, calm down... Save the aggression for WrestleMania." "What the hell are you talking about?" "Well... Now that you don't have a match at WrestleMania... And I don't have a match at WrestleMania... Well, you see what I'm getting at..." "You didn't even have a match tonight! What the hell are you even doing here?" "Do I need to spell it out for you Kurt? You... And me... At WrestleMania." "In a match?" "Ding ding ding... We have a winner. Yes Kurt. What do you say?" "I say, at WrestleMania... It's Tap or Snap Time!" (Rating: A) 'MIS-TER AN-DER-SON!' Ken Anderson heads out to the ring, microphone in hand, glaring at Michael Buffer, who steps out of the ring and sits back down. "Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for your RAW main event... This match is for the Intercontinental Championship... Standing in the ring is the champion... Weighing in tonight at a trim two-hundred and forty pounds... I hail from Green Bay, WIS-CON-SIN... I am the only double-champion in the WWE... I am... MIS-TER! AN-DER-SON!!!" He climbs the turnbuckle... "ANDERSON!" "But before I announce my..." He pauses to laugh. "Opponent, I'd just like to say a few words." *BOOOOOOO!* "Earlier tonight, we found out exactly who would have the honour of facing me for my WWE Championship, when The Undertaker beat Kurt Angle." *UN-DER TA-KER!* "SHUT UP! I just wanted to let you all know, I've beaten the Undertaker before... And in just one month's time, I'll do it again. I don't care about the Undertaker's winning streak... I don't care if he's never been defeated at WrestleMania... I'm the Fastest Rising Star in Sports Entertainment... I'm single-handedly changing Monday Nights... And in one month's time, I'll be making WrestleMania history... When I beat the Undertaker in the middle of this ring... 1...2...3... But I digress... My opponent tonight, the challenger... Weighing in at a laughable two-hundred and twenty-five pounds... He hails from the village of Calgary, Alberta, Canada... He is lucky to be in the ring with me... Lance Storm!" (Rating: A) [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/WWEIntercontinental-1.jpg[/IMG] Intercontinental Championship [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/Mra.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/thLance_Storm4.jpg[/IMG] Ken Anderson vs Lance Storm[/CENTER][/B] Storm's speed and technique can only take him so far against the superior superstar... However, Anderson gets ****y when he gains the upper hand, allowing Storm to get some offence in, but the match is still fairly one-sided... That is, until the lights go out... The lights come back on, and The Undertaker is standing on the stage. Ken Anderson gestures for him to come down to the ring, but Lance Storm scores a roll-up... 1...2...3!!! Lance Storm is the new Intercontinental Champion! (Rating: B+) While Storm celebrates mid-ring, Ken Anderson climbs the turnbuckle, and glares at the Undertaker, who points at Ken Anderson and gestures around his waist, before doing the throat-slit/eye rolling gesture. (Rating: A) Styles: Well, it's official, Ken Anderson will be facing The Undertaker at WrestleMania, for the WWE Championship. Corny: And what a main event that will be Joey... Title vs Streak! A graphic appears for that match. (Rating: A) Styles: And the Chairmen have agreed, at WrestleMania, there's going to be an inter-promotional match, when John Cena takes on Kurt Angle. Coach: As much as it pains me to back that do-gooder, John Cena's going to prove just how much better SmackDown is, when compared to RAW. (Rating: A) Cole: And not to mention the RAW main event, the Royal Rumble winner, Paul London will be challenging the World Heavyweight Champion... This man... Triple H. 'Are you ready?' (Rating: A) Both teams make their way to the ring, and Michael Buffer steps in between them... "Ladies and gent-" Michael Buffer is interrupted by a Superkick from Kendrick, sending his microphone flying, into Triple H's hands. (Rating: A) "Thanks Brian... Orlando... Are you ready?" *BOOOO!* "NO! I said... ARE YOU READY!?!" *More BOOOOOO!* "Then, for the thousands in attendance... For the hundreds of thousands watching at home... LET'S GET READY TO SUCK IT!!!" Trips tosses the mic to Kendrick. "Introducing first, at a combined weight of four-hundred and thirty-two pounds... They hail from San Antonio, Texas... The Original HeartBreak Kid, Shawn Michaels, and the winner of the 2007 Royal Rumble, Paul London... The New ROCKERS!" Kendrick tosses the mic to London, who looks at him quizically for a second, before grinning... "And their opponents... At a combined weight of four-hundred and forty-one pounds... They hail from San Antonio, Texas and Greenwich, Connecticut... The New HeartBreak Kid, Brian Kendrick, and the 'King of Kings', the World Heavyweight Champion, Triple H... Degeneration-X!" London tosses the mic to Shawn. "When the bell rings, the man in charge will be Smackdown Senior Official, Teddy Long." Shawn finishes. (Rating: A) [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/dx.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/rockers.jpg[/IMG] Degeneration X vs The New Rockers[/CENTER][/B] Two veteran/rising star combinations put on a heck of a match here tonight, but it's to be expected. Perhaps not quite on the level of the main events we've come to expect lately, but it's No Way Out... It's just there to fill the space (and continue the cashflow) between the Rumble and Mania. Still, one heck of a match... Paul London scores the pinfall on Brian Kendrick for the second PPV in a row, following a London Star Press. (Rating: A) Overall: A Attendance: 9500 Buyrate: 159,160

[QUOTE=Quick Results] Billy the Kid def Ultimo Dragon via pinfall to retain the WWE Lightweight Championship Garrison Cade def Sean O'Haire via pinfall to win the WWE European Championship MNM def Bob Inc via pinfall to win the World Tag Team Championships Big Show def Randy Orton via DQ The Undertaker def Kurt Angle to win the #1 Contendership to the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania Booker T def Carlito via pinfall Lance Storm def Ken Anderson to win the WWE Intercontinental Championship The Rockers (Paul London and Shawn Michaels) def Degeneration X (Brian Kendrick and Triple H) [/quote] This month's winner is ADeezy62 with 5 correct predictions. Nice work. As soon as I think of a prize, I'll PM you.

Good PPV until the big one at Wrestlemania. Did not expect MNM to win the titles, or turn on Melina, that was a nice swerve. And Cade beat O'Haire too! Please tell me you're ending Carlito and Booker at Mania though, cos to be honest, I'm sick of them fighting. Surely there's more fish in the sea? :p

[B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/PrimeReb.jpg[/IMG] Presents... [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/rawlogo.jpg[/IMG] Monday, March, Week 1[/CENTER][/B] A video plays, hyping the RAW half of No Way Out. (Rating: A) 'Longhorn' hits, and John Bradshaw Layfield rides his limo out into the ring area. He exits, and steps into the center of the ring, mic in hand. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Monday Night RAW!!! The day is finally here... The day where JBL's leadership has brought us back to the USA Network, in a two hour timeslot. But enough about how great I am, and how great my show is... I'm not here to talk about that now. I'm here to talk about WrestleMania... I'm adding a match to the card... Billy the Kid will be defending his Lightweight Championship against four other men... The cream of the lightweight crop... But it won't be in just any match... It's going to be in a five-man Title on a Tightrope match!" JBL announces, to a decent pop. (Rating: B+) "And every week on the road to WrestleMania, we're going to have matches to determine just who deserves to be in that match... Starting this week, where we see the Champion's cousin, Mikey the Kid, taking on the Canadian Sensation, Teddy Hart!" JBL announces, and the crowd dies down somewhat. (Rating: C+) "But that's not all... At WrestleMania, Vince McMahon and myself would like to announce the return of... The Money in the Bank Ladder Match!!! Three RAW superstars, three SmackDown superstars, one World Title shot suspended above the ring." JBL adds, to a good pop. (Rating: A) "And I don't know how Vince will be determining his entrants, but I'll be doing it the old-fashioned way... So tonight, we're having another qualifying match... My associate, Mr Grenier, will be facing the Resistance's Rob Conway!" (Rating: B+) *Break* Chris Nowinski is in the middle of the ring, with Adam Booker and Tony Ward. "Well, it's the moment of truth... Both of you guys have beat six other men in this contest, but only one can leave victorious... And the winner is..." *Drumroll* "Adam Booker!" Adam Booker looks rather pleased with himself, and Ward pats him on the back in congratulations. "And now, to celebrate your victory, lets have a good, clean match." Nowinski says. (Rating: B-) [B][CENTER]Special Referee: Chris Nowinski [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/adambooker_kyky.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/juanward.jpg[/IMG] Adam Booker vs Tony Ward[/CENTER][/B] The first match on the new RAW is a hell of a downer, because no-one actually cares about the competitors. The two fight evenly, which Nowinski doesn't like... Booker scores a small package cover, and Nowinski does a quick count to finish the match. (Rating: E) Ward gets in Nowinski's face, but is assaulted from behind by Booker. Nowinski grabs a mic and starts taunting Ward, as Booker continues his assault. (Rating: C-) "And here is your winner, and the #1 Contender to the Intercontinental Championship at WrestleMania... Adam Booker!" Nowinski announces, to a chorus of boos. (Rating: C+) *Break* We return to see a video, hyping the Undertaker's WrestleMania winning streak (14-0 at this point), highlighting the finishes of all of the matches. It then goes on to hype Ken Anderson's outstanding run this past year. (Rating: A) Ken Anderson is standing in the ring... Surprise, surprise... He's got a mic. "Wasn't that a great video? I mean, the Undertaker is pretty impressive... He's never lost at WrestleMania. But then again, neither have I. But I don't see the difference... WrestleMania might be the biggest event of the year, but when you get right down to it, it doesn't matter... It's still the same ring... It's still the same wrestlers... The Undertaker took a lucky winning streak, and used it as a tool in his arsenal of mindgames. Every one of those wrestlers went into WrestleMania with a seed of doubt in their mind... They held the belief that the Undertaker can't be beaten at WrestleMania... Well not me... You see I've beaten the Undertaker before. I've beaten the best this industry has to offer. Kurt Angle, the Big Show, Brian Kendrick, Paul London, William Regal, Booker T... The list goes on... So I'm out here to make a challenge to the Undertaker... To prove that there is no doubt in my mind... To prove that I can beat the Undertaker at WrestleMania... I'm here tonight, to tell the Undertaker that the WWE Championship will be contested in any match he wants... That's right. I'm letting the Undertaker chose our WrestleMania match. So Taker... What's it gonna be?" Mr Anderson says. (Rating: B) *DONG!* The arena goes black. *DONG!* The Undertaker appears on the stage. "Ken Anderson. WrestleMania. WWE Championship. Buried Alive." The Undertaker says. "Alright, that's your choice... I guess you'd better go prepare for it." Anderson replies. "Ken Anderson... In twenty-eight days... You will... Rest... In... Peace!" (Rating: A) *Break* [B][CENTER]Title on a Tightrope Qualifying Match [COLOR="White"](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/blank.jpg[/IMG])[/COLOR][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/MikeyBatts.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/TeddyHart-1.jpg[/IMG](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/NattieNeidhart7.jpg[/IMG]) Mikey the Kid vs Teddy Hart (w/Nattie)[/CENTER][/B] Honestly, Billy's jobber cousin, against one of the greatest lightweights of his generation (just ask him)... How do you think it's going to go? Teddy with a Hart Attack in 8.54 (Rating: C) Teddy grabs a mic. "Well Billy, guess I'm gonna get my shot one more time! The Canadian Sensation, Teddy Hart is coming for you and that title!" He says. (Rating: B+) Backstage, Angel Williams is standing by with Antonio Banks. "Angel, I'm just here to let the fans know, next week we will see the debut of the newest addition to the Talent Bank... Former amateur boxing champion... The next big thing in this industry... Elijah Burke." Banks says. "Talent Bank? What's that?" Angel asks. "It's where the talent is kept. M-Rod Rodney Mack, yours truly, Antonio Banks, and now the rookie... Elijah Burke." Banks replies. "Well, we look forward to seeing him next week." Angel says. (Rating: B) *Break* JBL is in his office, when the Big Show storms in. "JBL! I want Randy Orton in a match tonight! I want him in that ring, and none of your little buddies out there to save him." Show demands. "You can't demand anything from me! Do you know who I am? I'm [i]your[/i] boss, not the other way around. You'll have a match tonight though, against Kurt Angle... And if you win, then you can have Randy Orton." JBL says. "Next week?" Show asks. "No... At WrestleMania. Orton doesn't want to fight anyone in the lead-up to WrestleMania." JBL explains. "You let that coward know, he should stay in shape... Because at WrestleMania, he's going to have to face a 7-foot tall, 500 lb, p*ssed off giant!" Show says, before leaving. (Rating: A*) Backstage, Ken Anderson is walking, when he bumps into Billy the Kid. "Hey, watch it." Anderson says. "You watch it, punk." Billy replies. "Excuse me? Do you know who I am?" "I know exactly who you are, Ken." "That's Mr Anderson to you." "No, I think I'll just call you Ken." "You see this?" Ken points at his WWE Championship. "This means you call me Mr Anderson. You should have some respect for a real champion." "A real champion? You can't hang on to a title to save your life." "Says the guy who's career highlight was marrying a Nitro Girl." "No, says the guy who managed to retain his title at No Way Out." "You think you're tough? Then how about you prove it tonight?" "Fine, you and me, in that ring." "Works for me." (Rating: B) In the interview area... "This is Josh Matthews, and I'm here with Rob Con-" Josh Matthews is back. "Wait, who are you? Didn't you get fired years ago?" Conway asks. "Didn't you used to be a French sympathiser?" "Touche." "Pun intended?... Anyway, tonight, you're facing Mr Grenier, how do you feel about it?" "Mr Grenier is just the first obstacle on the path to my WWE Championship reign. I've beaten him before, and I will again, and then at WrestleMania, I'll climb to the top of that ladder, and win the Money in the Bank." "Well, good luck." (Rating: C+) *Break* [B][CENTER]Money in the Bank Qualifier [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/RobConway.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/Sylvain.jpg[/IMG] Rob Conway vs Mr Grenier[/CENTER][/B] These two put on a good match, they've clearly worked together a lot in the past. Eventually, Conway pulls the upset on the leader of the Representatives, hitting the Con Job and scoring the pin. (Rating: B) "This is Angel Williams, and I'm here with Kurt Angle... Kurt, at WrestleMania, you'll be facing John Cena... Can I get a comment?" "That jackass cost me the Royal Rumble, and has been making me look like a fool for months... I'm going to get my hands on him and deal with him once and for all. John Cena is a clown, who wouldn't know an armbar from a hammer lock. He's not a wrestler, he's a thug. I'm going to take him out there, and I'm going to teach him exactly what it means to be in the ring with a technical genius. And in the middle of that ring, he'll only have two choices... Tap... Or SNAP!" Angle says. (Rating: A) "And what about tonight? Against the Big Show?" Angel asks. "The Big Show? How many times to I have to beat that big goofball? He's got a glandular problem, and he thinks it makes him special? Take your meds, and get on the treadmill, maybe you'll be fit to get in the same ring as me. Until then, you'll just have the same choice as everyone else... Tap or Snap baby, Tap or Snap." (Rating: A) *Break* [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/KenAnderson2.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/BKidmanLW_ndp.jpg[/IMG] Ken Anderson vs Billy the Kid[/CENTER][/B] Billy is severely outclassed in this match, he's a great lightweight, but Anderson is in another league. Anderson with a Green Bay Plunge in 14.43. (Rating: B) *Break* Styles: We know two of the participants in the five-man Title on a Tightrope Match at Wrestlemania, and next week, we'll find out one more. Corny: That's right, it's going to be the last #1 Contender, Ultimo Dragon, taking on the Five Star Flash, Mark Belton. A graphic appears for the Title on a Tightrope match, with Billy the Kid, Teddy Hart, two empty silouhettes, and a half Ultimo Dragon/half Mark Belton picture. (Rating: C) Corny: And next week, we'll be seeing another Money in the Bank qualifier, when Mr Hernandez takes on Rene Dupree. Styles: It's Representatives vs Resistance again next week. A graphic for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match appears, similar to the Title on a Tightrope graphic. (Rating: B-) [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/KAngle4_ndp.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/BigShow.jpg[/IMG] Kurt Angle vs The Big Show[/CENTER][/B] These guys always put on a great show, and they don't fail tonight... After around 18 minutes, John Cena's music hits, and the SmackDown superstar steps out onto the stage, distracting Angle, who starts shouting abuse. He turns back into the ring, and into a Chokeslam. Big Show scores the pin. (Rating: A*) "Well, well, well... Kurt, looks like you're still losing momentum... That's too bad, because I'm just about to start gaining it. I might be a thug, and a clown, but Kurt, at least I do it on purpose... You look like an idiot all the time, and half the time, you don't even know it... I'll see you at WrestleMania, try not to lose too many more matches before then." Cena says, as Angle glares at him, and looks like he's about to snap. (Rating: A) Overall: B+ Attendance: 5000 Rating: 1,152,294

[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/pwf.jpg[/IMG] That's it... I'm boycotting WCW forever. They're dead to me. Looks like Al Snow was just a transitional World Heavyweight Champion... Because tonight, on WCW Emergency (OOC: WCW's Tuesday show), he was defeated... By the traitor himself... Adam 'Edge' Copeland. (OOC: Still writing up SmackDown, will be up soon)

[B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/PrimeReb.jpg[/IMG] Presents... [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/smackdownlogo.jpg[/IMG] Friday, March, Week 1[/CENTER][/B] Naturally, the post-PPV show opens with a highlight video, showing off The Rockers vs Degeneration X, Carlito vs Booker and MNM's performance. (Rating: A) Cole: Well, we're coming off a great pay-per-view, No Way Out... We're just four weeks away from the granddaddy of them all, WrestleMania, and do we have a main event for you tonight! Coach: That's right Michael, tonight it's going to be all three members of Degeneration X taking on their No Way Out opponents. Cole: That's right, Triple H, Brian Kendrick and Garrison Cade will be facing Paul London, Shawn Michaels and Sean O'Haire. Coach: I'm not sure the fans at home are ready for such an explosive match-up. A graphic appears for the match. (Rating: A) 'No chance... That's what you've got!' Vince McMahon struts down to the ring. "On Monday night, JBL made it sound like the Money in the Bank was all his idea... Well he's wrong... It was my idea, and I let him in on the deal. But he's not the only one who's making the competitors qualify... You see, tonight, the first qualifying match for SmackDown's half of the Money in the Bank Ladder Match, it's going to be Hardcore Holly taking on... KANE!" Vince announces, and the crowd sound pretty happy about it. (Rating: B+) "And, it wouldn't be a ladder match without a Hardy in it... I'd love to put both of them in it, but that would hardly be fair on the others... So next week, in this ring, it's going to be Hardy vs Hardy... Brother against brother... Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy for the second SmackDown spot in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match!" Vince continues, and the crowd seems less enthused about two fan favourites being pitted against each other. (Rating: B) 'Oh, oh, oh, Shawn!' Shawn Michaels heads down to the ring, to a huge pop. "I'd hate to interrupt Vince, but ol' HBK's gotta know... What have ya got planned for Mr WrestleMania this year?" Shawn asks. "You weren't interrupting Shawn, I was just about to finish... As for my plans... I really don't have any." Vince replies. "You don't have plans for me? You're booking a WrestleMania without ME!?! I'm the Main Event... The Icon... The Showstoppa! You've gotta have a plan." "Honestly Shawn, unless something presents itself soon, you're gonna have to sit this one out. All of my major stars are busy... Triple H is defending his title against London, Cena's facing Angle, God only knows what Booker T and Carlito are up to... There's nothing for you." "What about on RAW?" "There's already two inter-promotional matches... That would just oversaturate the show..." "So there's nothing?" "I'm sorry Shawn." (Rating: A*) "Wow Shawn, guess I was right... You are yesterday's news." Brian Kendrick is standing on the stage. "Yesterday's news? Didn't we beat you Sunday night?" Shawn replies. "Shawn, that was Sunday, that's in the past... Somewhere you seem pretty fond of living. Remember your glory days? They were a decade ago. Before you retired... The first time. Step aside Shawn. Let the next generation through. Let a new Mr WrestleMania come through." Kendrick says. "Uh, Brian... You're not on the card either." Vince says. "What? Are you kidding? I'm the New HeartBreak Kid! I can beat anyone on that roster! Anyone! I've beaten most of them already!" Kendrick splutters. "Hey Vince, you know what you said about something presenting itself soon..." Shawn says. "I like where you're going with this." Vince says. "What the hell are you two talking about?" Kendrick asks. "It's simple Brian. It's time for you to put your money where your mouth is." Shawn replies. "What?" "You call yourself the New HeartBreak Kid... Then it's time you proved you're worthy of the name... At WrestleMania, it's going to be the Battle of the Icons... The Main Events... The Showstoppa's!!! At WrestleMania, it's Shawn Michaels vs Brian Kendrick in The Battle of the HeartBreak Kids!" The crowd erupts, clearly happy about this prospect. "YOu know what Shawn? You're on! But when it's all said and done, there can be only one... Make way for the future Shawn, because you're history!" Kendrick replies, to another pop. (Rating: A*) Backstage, a big black Humvee pulls up, and Bobby Lashley and Bob Sapp step out, looking pretty p*ssed off. (Rating: B-) *Break* "This is Jeremy Borash, and I'm here with Bob Sapp and Bobby Lashley, Bob Inc. Guys, tonight you get to take out your frustrations on Azreal and Gabriel, the Lost Boyz... Can I get a comment about that? Or Sunday?" Borash asks. "Borash, don't talk to us about Sunday. Nitro and Mercury will get what's coming to them, when we invoke our rematch clause." Lashley says. "And as for the Lost Boyz... They look like cutters... Which is good, because tonight, they're gonna BLEED!" Sapp adds. (Rating: B-) [B][CENTER] Money in the Bank Qualifier [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/KaneMask3.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/HardcoreHolly.jpg[/IMG] Kane vs Hardcore Holly[/CENTER][/B] Anyone want to bet on the outcome of this match? Holly manages to last more than 9 minutes against the Big Red Machine, but only long enough to get hit with a Tombstone Piledriver and covered. (Rating: C+) Paul London steps out of his locker room, but is blindsided by a clothesline from Garrison Cade, who starts laying boots in, whilst Brian Kendrick and Triple H look on. "Well, what are you waiting for? Go help him." Triple H orders Kendrick, who looks hesitant. "Do it!" Kendrick sighs, and joins the assault half-heartedly. Eventually, Cade lifts up London, and Triple H gets in his face. "London, this is what happens when you mess with Degeneration X. If I were you, I'd just not show up to WrestleMania." (Rating: B) Back in the interview area, Borash is standing by with Mercury and Nitro. "Guys, Sunday night, you won the World Tag Team Championships... That's quite an achievement." Borash says. "You're damn right it is... You're looking at the new Tag Team Champions... Quicksilver." Nitro says. "Quicksilver?" Borash asks. "Well we could hardly keep calling ourselves 'MNM', there's one less 'M'." Mercury explains. "Bob Inc think they'll be getting their titles back? Don't make me laugh. We're faster than they are. We're better wrestlers than they are. And more importantly, we're much, much bigger stars than they are. We look forward to the rematch." Nitro finishes. (Rating: B) *Break* Backstage, Paul London is in the trainer's room, getting checked out, Shawn Michaels by his side, Sean O'Haire standing in the doorway with Dr Bayless. "Paul, are you alright?" Shawn asks. "I've been better... I'll be fine." London replies. "Are you sure? We've still got that match tonight." Shawn says. "Trust me. We'll make them pay for this assault... Even Brian. They're all going down, just like at WrestleMania." London says. O'Haire laughs his evil laugh. "Cade, Kendrick... Anything you can do, I can do better. I can do [i]anything[/i] better than you!" "What is he talking about?" London asks Dr Bayless, who opens her mouth to answer, but is cut off by Michaels. "I know exactly what he's saying... You put one of ours in the hospital... We'll put all of yours in the morgue." O'Haire starts laughing again... Michaels and London both look at each other, shrug, and start laughing like Dr Evil's minions. (Rating: A*) 'I spit in the face of people who don't want to be cool!' Carlito heads down to the ring, looking mighty angry. "Sunday night, Booker T cheated to beat Carlito again! That's not cool! Carlito wants Booker to come down here for a rematch right now!" Carlito demands. Coach: That idiot, Booker T isn't even here. Cole: How was he supposed to know? "If you don't want to come out here and face Carlito, that's fine... Carlito will find you!" Carlito heads to the back. Coach: Good luck. (Rating: B) Matt and Jeff Hardy are in their locker room. "Man, looks like we're opponents next week." Jeff says. "That's too bad, guess they know one of us would win if we were both in there..." Matt says. "Should be interesting to see which one of us wins next week." "Should be, little brother, should be. Good luck." "You too bro." The Hardys shake hands. Awwwww. (Rating: C) [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/bobinc.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/lostboys.jpg[/IMG] Bob Inc vs Lost Boyz[/CENTER][/B] Lashley dominates early on in this match, before tagging out to Sapp. Unfortunately, moments later, Quicksilver appear on the stage, and Lashley charges after them, leaving his partner to face the gothic team alone. Sapp fights bravely, but it's not long before Azrael scores a roll-up, and grabs the tights for a pinfall... Oh my god, did the Lost Boyz just win one? (Rating: C+) Lashley returns, and the partners argue, Lashley angry Sapp couldn't get the job done, Sapp angry he was abandoned. Eventually the two start shoving each other, and a few referees split them up. (Rating: B-) *Break* Backstage, John Cena is hanging out with Alexis Laree... They've been together a lot recently... Hmmm... "So I said 'I'll see you at WrestleMania, try not to lose too many matches before then'." Cena says, and Laree laughs. "So you think you're going to win at WrestleMania?" She asks. "Of course I do, I've beaten Kurt so many times, it's almost not fun anymore." Cena replies. "But he did beat you in the finals of the King of the Ring tournament last year..." "With help. Trust me 'Lex, I've got this in the bag. Should put me back in the picture for a title shot too." "That'd be great, you look better with gold." "Damn right I do. But it doesn't matter, because all the fans at home, know that the true champ is HERE!" "You'll always be a champion to me." "Awww, thanks 'Lex." Cena replies, oblivious to her advances. (Rating: B) 'Are you ready?' Degeneration X make their way to the ring, Trips and Kendrick heading straight to the ring to do their crotch-chops with pyros, whilst Cade grabs their mics. "Alumni Hall... Are you ready?" Trips asks. *BOOO!* "No! I said! Are! You! READY!?!?!" *BOOOO!* "Then, for the thousands in attendance, for the half a million watching at home... And because RAW can get over a million viewers, but we can't... Lets get ready to SUCK IT!!!" "You gotta let me do that some time." Kendrick says. "Or not." Trips replies. "Or not." Kendrick agrees. "So, Paul London got lucky Sunday night and pinned you, but that's not enough... He wants to tempt fate again, even injured... You've gotta ask yourself: Are these the actions of a sane man? Or is he nuttier than O'Haire?" Trips asks. "Please, don't mention O'Haire..." Cade says. "Why? You beat him Sunday night, and stole that European Championship from him." Trips says. "Hey, I won the title fair and square... It's the match I didn't win fairly... He's gonna be p*ssed." Cade looks worried... Again. "Don't worry, he'll probably take it all out on Brian, he's the one who Superkicked him." Trips says. "You told me to give Cade the victory at all costs, because he couldn't do it himself." Kendrick says. "Did you really say that Boss?" Cade looks hurt. "Look, this isn't the time for that... Listen, we've got all the singles gold right here... And those three think they stand a chance? We're Degeneration X! I'm the World Heavyweight Champion, I'm the King of Kings, I'm The Game! You're the European Champion! He's the New HeartBreak Kid! And we are that damn GOOD!" Trips says. "And if you're not down with that, then we've got two words for ya!" Kendrick says. *SUCK IT!!!* (Rating: A) [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/Ghhh3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/thBrianKendrickAAF3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/GarrisonCade13.jpg[/IMG] vs [COLOR="White"](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/blank.jpg[/IMG])[/COLOR][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/ShawnMichaels.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/PaulLondon4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/SeanOHaire-1.jpg[/IMG](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/Becky2.jpg[/IMG]) Degeneration X vs Shawn Michaels, Paul London and Sean O'Haire (w/Dr Bayless)[/CENTER][/B] Regardless of his injuries, London chooses to start the match for his team, locking up with Brian Kendrick. This is a standard 'three feuds in one match' six-man tag, with no-one getting much time in the ring with their rivals. The match ends with Kendrick and Triple H brawling on the outside with Michaels and O'Haire, when Paul London hits a London Star Press on Cade, scoring the pinfall, and giving London victories over two members of D-X in less than a week's time. (Rating: B+) Overall: B Attendance: 4883 Rating: 241,026 (TLC), 278,846 (CTV), 519,872 (Total)

[QUOTE=Wink;367449]Hey great show as usual. I was wondering here how is Edge doing in WCW...you thought of bringing him back?[/QUOTE] CM Punk and Maria I would consider bringing back, but definitely not Edge, or Batista (mostly because I didn't really want him in the first place).

• 2 weeks later...
Just a quick post to let y'all know it's not dead. I've got RAW's draft down (brief outline, with segment ratings), I was going to do the write-up tonight, but work was brutal today, (In the immortal words of Dante: 'I'm not even supposed to be here today.') and I'm just not in my writing state of mind... Maybe in a few hours, but not likely. I'll get something done tomorrow... Before the whole 'work' thing starts all over again... In the meantime, I may as well bring back the old fan survey... [B]Characters I've enjoyed so far People I would like to see more of People I would like to see less of I think G-Prime has done the following well... I think G-Prime has done the following poorly... (Don't hold back ) My favourite things to happen so far are... (this can include particular moments, pushes, gimmicks, title wins, shows, anything really that you have enjoyed above all else) [/B]

Characters I've enjoyed so far The new Rockers - they rule People I would like to see more of I want to see The Undertaker win the world title :) Love the Undertaker People I would like to see less of I am not sure on this one I think G-Prime has done the following well... The DX vs New Rockers are a very good feude And also the push of Ken Anderson has been a sucsess in my book I think G-Prime has done the following poorly... (Don't hold back ) Well, I got nothing, I think you have done a great job so far. Keep it up My favourite things to happen so far are... (this can include particular moments, pushes, gimmicks, title wins, shows, anything really that you have enjoyed above all else) When you created the new rockers

Archived