WWE: Rebirth

[QUOTE=Gameseeker;372917]Characters I've enjoyed so far The new Rockers - they rule [/quote] [QUOTE=Gameseeker;372917]My favourite things to happen so far are... (this can include particular moments, pushes, gimmicks, title wins, shows, anything really that you have enjoyed above all else) When you created the new rockers[/QUOTE] I'm a pretty big New Rockers mark too. You'll be seeing a fair bit of them (although, not as a regular tag team fixture.) [QUOTE=Gameseeker;372917]People I would like to see more of I want to see The Undertaker win the world title :) Love the Undertaker [/quote] Well, he's going into WrestleMania as #1 Contender, in one of his many signature matches... I guess we'll have to wait and see. [QUOTE=Gameseeker;372917]I think G-Prime has done the following well... The DX vs New Rockers are a very good feude And also the push of Ken Anderson has been a sucsess in my book [/quote] Honestly, these are my two favourite parts of the dynasty. DX are always fun to write for, and The Rockers are too. Honestly though, the feud was basically to push London's popularity up to be worth main eventing WrestleMania (although, I'm planning on doing what the WWE did this year, and bumping the Royal Rumble winner back to second-last match, London vs Trips doesn't have quite the draw The Undertaker vs Ken Anderson Buried Alive would have.) And Ken Anderson... This isn't the end of his push, I've got some pretty huge plans for him. [QUOTE=Gameseeker;372917]I think G-Prime has done the following poorly... (Don't hold back ) Well, I got nothing, I think you have done a great job so far. Keep it up [/quote] Thanks for that mate, and thanks for all the feedback. Rebirth is for the fans, first and foremost. I've slowed down somewhat these past few months, but I'm on holidays from uni, so I'm getting lazy. Uni starts back in a couple of weeks though, so I'll have something to procrastinate from again... And what better to do than WWE: Rebirth? Beats studying :D

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Characters I've enjoyed so far Londrick, Triple H, JBL, Kennedy People I would like to see more of Kane, Edge People I would like to see less of Um...JBL, but thats not really possible. I think G-Prime has done the following well... Charctorization and legitimate charactor developement I think G-Prime has done the following poorly... (Don't hold back ) Posting in my dynastys :P ;) (Kidding dude. Honestly I have issue with saying someones doing something bad, most of the time its just different) My favourite things to happen so far are... (this can include particular moments, pushes, gimmicks, title wins, shows, anything really that you have enjoyed above all else) [/B] The D-X and New Rockers pre match annoucement thing had me lol'ing. Theres been a lot of moments like that.

[QUOTE=Astil;373364]Characters I've enjoyed so far Londrick, Triple H, JBL, Kennedy[/quote] [QUOTE=Astil;373364]People I would like to see less of Um...JBL, but thats not really possible.[/quote] Hmmmm... So do you like JBL, or are you tired of him? [QUOTE=Astil;373364]People I would like to see more of Kane, Edge [/quote] My Kane? Or real Kane? Real Kane and Edge are both working for WCW under their real names. [QUOTE=Astil;373364] I think G-Prime has done the following well... Charctorization and legitimate charactor developement [/quote] That's the funnest part of this diary. It's not the storylines, it's building the characters. [QUOTE=Astil;373364] I think G-Prime has done the following poorly... (Don't hold back ) Posting in my dynastys :P ;) (Kidding dude. Honestly I have issue with saying someones doing something bad, most of the time its just different) [/quote] I'll check out yours sometime soon. We are tag team partners in the BWA afterall. [QUOTE=Astil;373364]My favourite things to happen so far are... (this can include particular moments, pushes, gimmicks, title wins, shows, anything really that you have enjoyed above all else) [/B] The D-X and New Rockers pre match annoucement thing had me lol'ing. Theres been a lot of moments like that.[/QUOTE] Every now and then I get a moment like that. Of course, by the time I wrote that one, it'd been living in my head so long, it lost it's appeal.

Characters I've enjoyed so far DX, especially Kendrick. O'Haire. People I would like to see more of Kendrick, O'Haire, Mercury & Nitro (forgot their new name lol) Edge ;) People I would like to see less of The Representatives, Mark Belton, Big Show's kinda getting stale. I think G-Prime has done the following well... I think most things really :p DX's fued with The New Rockers sticks out I think. I think G-Prime has done the following poorly... (Don't hold back ) The only bad thing I think is the Booker - Carlito fued. It's boring and there's not too great of a reason to keep them fueding. Please move them on to some other people! lol My favourite things to happen so far are... (this can include particular moments, pushes, gimmicks, title wins, shows, anything really that you have enjoyed above all else) Kennedy's title win, Edge getting screwed over, Kendrick blasting the ancient Hulk Hogan in the face with a superkick :D

[QUOTE=Mtm2k6;373590]Characters I've enjoyed so far DX, especially Kendrick. O'Haire. [/quote] I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Kendrick is so much fun to write for, and I'm quite happy with his push. The idea for Sean O'Haire has been floating around in my head for years, and it's nice to be able to finally use it. [QUOTE=Mtm2k6;373590] People I would like to see more of Kendrick, O'Haire, Mercury & Nitro (forgot their new name lol) Edge ;) [/quote] Kendrick's just short of main eventing. O'Haire is close overness-wise, but I don't have any short-term plans for him (I've got a long term plan, but that doesn't come into effect for at least a year). Quicksilver (just scroll back a few posts ;)) are going to be central to a major storyline in a few months, just sit back and enjoy the ride. And as for Edge... I'm still angry. [QUOTE=Mtm2k6;373590] People I would like to see less of The Representatives, Mark Belton, Big Show's kinda getting stale. [/quote] Taylor and Grenier both need gimmick changes, they're both rated at F, yet somehow Grenier has Main Event level overness. Mark Belton... I only hired him because I had fond memories of Five Star Flash in the old EWR databases, and thought I could recreate the magic. Now he's a jobber. Big Show is hard to write for, as he doesn't really have a defined character like Cena, or Trips, or HBK, or Anderson. He's just a big guy. That's kind of the whole gimmick right there. At the moment, he's a big angry guy, who doesn't like his boss. The segments are getting good ratings though, and it's getting the Representatives and Resistance over, so the whole storyline isn't a complete waste. [QUOTE=Mtm2k6;373590] I think G-Prime has done the following well... I think most things really :p DX's fued with The New Rockers sticks out I think. [/quote] It's been incredibly fun to write. I love pushing the HooliganZ, and giving them an actual character, as opposed to what the WWE does. [QUOTE=Mtm2k6;373590] I think G-Prime has done the following poorly... (Don't hold back ) The only bad thing I think is the Booker - Carlito fued. It's boring and there's not too great of a reason to keep them fueding. Please move them on to some other people! lol [/quote] I'm rather unhappy with the feud myself. Two guys who should be easy to write for, in a storyline that I just kind of let stagnate. Booker needed a gimmick change just after it started, so I chose Angry Minority (or something to that effect, it's not in front of me), and decided to run with it. However, I think I've come up with a way to make the feud a little better, we'll just have to wait and see. They've been getting good segment ratings, so my in-game fans don't mind it, and it keeps the show ratings up. [QUOTE=Mtm2k6;373590] My favourite things to happen so far are... (this can include particular moments, pushes, gimmicks, title wins, shows, anything really that you have enjoyed above all else) Kennedy's title win, Edge getting screwed over, Kendrick blasting the ancient Hulk Hogan in the face with a superkick :D[/QUOTE] I've had a few ideas that I intended to change the face of my dynasty. Anderson's title win was the first, to truly usher in a new era. London's Royal Rumble win was the second. The third won't come around until some time after the King of the Ring. And the fourth is much further into the future, maybe even next year.

[B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/PrimeReb.jpg[/IMG] Presents... [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/rawlogo.jpg[/IMG] Monday, February, Week 2[/CENTER][/B] 'MIS-TER! AN-DER-SON! ANDERSON!' Ken Anderson heads down to the ring, mic in hand (Raise your hand if you're shocked.) "Ladies and gentlemen, I stand before you as the greatest champion in the history of the WWE... In just three weeks, I will be defending my title at WrestleMania against the Undertaker, in a match he is known for... A Buried Alive match. But people don't seem to understand why I'm still confident... They come up to me on the street, and tell me I don't stand a chance against the Undertaker in a Buried Alive match, at WrestleMania. But even though it's his signature match, his record's not looking too good. He's won two... But he's lost two. And he wasn't just beaten by anybody... He was beaten by that hack, Steve Austin, and even better... He was beaten by Vince McMahon! How could I possibly lose? I'm in the best condition of my life, I'm the WWE Champion, I'm at the top of the industry. The Undertaker isn't even here tonight! He's conserving his strength for WrestleMania... Which is good, because he needs it. Face it Deadman, at WrestleMania, I'm going to be hanging on to this belt, and your little winning streak will be buried in the ground alongside your lifeless body. You'll go down in the record books as having a 14-1 WrestleMania record. Not quite as impressive as 15-0, is it? But that's what you get when you're facing a man who intends to take your winning streak, and make it look like a joke. WrestleMania 23 won't just be the end of The Undertaker's winning streak, it will be the beginning of mine. The Phenom will fade into distant memory... And there will only be one legend in the WWE... Mister Ken Anderson... Anderson." (Rating: A) "But enough about the Undertaker. I'm here tonight, and I'm looking for someone dumb enough to face me. Who wants to be my victim on the road to WrestleMania? Who wants to give me a warm-up? Who in that locker room wants to go one-on-one with the champion?" (Rating: A) The ever-familiar fanfare of Kurt Angle's entrance music hits, and the Olympic Gold Medallist steps out onto the stage. "Ken, good luck facing The Undertaker at WrestleMania, you'll need it. Just like tonight, because I'm accepting your challenge. It's true! There's no-one in that locker room who can beat me in a fair match. Especially not you. And you're not the only one looking to build momentum for WrestleMania! It's Tap or Snap time!" Kurt says. (Rating: A) 'Wellll... Well it's the Big Show...' Big Show strides out onto the stage. "Kurt, shut up. You know I'd have beaten you with, or without Cena. Ken, I'm out here to accept your challenge. I need someone to take my frustrations out on, and seeing as I can't touch Randy until WrestleMania, you'll have to do. I accept your challenge." Show says. (Rating: A) "Well, well, well... It appears we have a little problem here, don't we?" JBL appears onscreen. "There's two guys who want to be in that ring with Ken Anderson tonight... So how about we make it a handicap match? Ken Anderson and Kurt Angle vs The Big Show!... What? Did you think I'd put the odds in Show's favour? Idiots. Have fun in that main event guys, try not to get hurt... I'd hate to jeopardize WrestleMania." (Rating: A*) *Break* [B][CENTER]Title on a Tightrope Qualifier [COLOR="White"](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/blank.jpg[/IMG])[/COLOR][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/UltimoDragon-1.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/fivestarflashkyky.jpg[/IMG](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/WilliamRegal2.jpg[/IMG]) Ultimo Dragon vs Mark Belton (w/Regal)[/CENTER][/B] Unfortunately, these guys don't mesh too well. Still, a decent opening match, Ultimo Dragon winning with an Asai DDT after 10.03 (Rating: C+) A graphic appears onscreen, with Ultimo Dragon in the third spot in the Title on a Tightrope match, the last two spots still empty. (Rating: C+) "This is Angel Williams, and I'm here with Antonio Banks, and the latest member of the Talent Bank, Elijah Burke. Tonight your client is facing Lance Storm in a non-title match, it's a pretty huge debut, wouldn't you say?" Angel asks. "Not at all Angel. Elijah Burke is the picture of perfection, the execution of excellence, and with my guidance, he will be the biggest star in the WWE by this time next year, you can believe that. Everyone had better pay attention, because the Elijah Burke Experience is about to begin." Banks replies, whilst Burke stands next to him, looking c*cky. (Rating: C+) Back out in the ring now, Chris Nowinski is in the ring, mic in hand, with Adam Booker next to him. They stand there looking arrogant for a few moments, before Nowinski starts talking. "In three short weeks, Adam Booker will have his shot at the Intercontinental Championship on the grandest stage of them all, WrestleMania... No-one in this industry can claim such a fast rise. From Tough Enough Champion, to Intercontinental Champion in just a month's time. Lance Storm, you'd better watch this match, because you're going to need to bring your A-Game to WrestleMania if you want to stand a chance against Adam Booker." (Rating: B-) [B][CENTER][COLOR="White"](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/blank.jpg[/IMG])[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/JonHeidenreich.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/adambooker_kyky.jpg[/IMG](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/ChristopherNowinski.jpg[/IMG]) Heidenreich vs Adam Booker (w/Nowinski)[/CENTER][/B] Yup, still on the roster. Only a couple of months to go. I'll get every little bit of popularity out of him that I can. Starting with Adam Booker pinning him, following a Top Rope Elbow Drop. (Rating: C-) Lance Storm's music hits, and he heads down to the ring. Nowinski and Adam Booker move to ringside, Nowinski taking a place on commentary, as Adam Booker stares Lance Storm down. (Rating: C+) *Break* [B][CENTER]Non Title Match [COLOR="White"](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/blank.jpg[/IMG])[/COLOR][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/Lance20Storm5.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/thElijah_Burke.jpg[/IMG](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/MVP2.jpg[/IMG]) Lance Storm vs Elijah Burke (w/Banks)[/CENTER][/B] Lance Storm puts on a wrestling clinic, proving against the newcomer that he's still one of the best technicians in the business. Burke holds his own for a while, but he's clearly still a little green. Storm looks like he's about to win, when Adam Booker stands up at ringside and distracts Storm, who heads into the corner to shout at him, leaving him in the perfect position for the Elijah Express (As Nowinski tells us it's called, apparently he spoke to Banks backstage...). Elijah Burke scores the upset in 11.38. (Rating: B-) Chris Nowinski and Adam Booker hit the ring and start laying in the boots to Storm, before Booker hits a Top Rope Elbow Drop on Storm, and the pair head back up the ramp. (Rating: C+) "This is Josh Mathews, and I'm here with the LegendKiller, Randy Orton. Randy, at WrestleMania, you have to face the Big Show again... Will it be a fair fight this time?" Mathews asks. "A fair fight? I didn't ask Mr Layfield to send his buddies down to the ring. But I did welcome it. These fans don't deserve to see the spectacular match I'd have pulled out of the Big Show... Not on a second-string pay per view like No Way Out... No, the only place they deserve to see me is on the biggest Pay Per View of the year... WrestleMania. And at WrestleMania, it's not going to be that quick... I'm going to drag it out... I'm going to make Big Show suffer... Nobody crosses my boss without becoming a victim of the LegendKiller." Orton says. (Rating: B) *Break* We are shown a video of a desert at sunset. Six black-robed figures carry a coffin, marked with the 'UT' symbol of the Undertaker. They reach a hole, where a red-robed figure is waiting. The coffin is lowered into the hole, before being buried. The red-robed figure draws a magical symbol on the ground, with the grave at the center. He stands before the grave and holds the Undertaker's fabled urn in the air, as the six black-robes stand around the magical circle, holding torches and chanting, as the night grows darker. Suddenly, the camera rushes towards the red-robed figure, who appears to look straight down the camera (you still can't see his face). "The ritual begins tonight. In fourteen days, he will rise again. In fourteen days, the Undertaker will be at full strength. And in twenty days, at WrestleMania, The Undertaker will be unstoppable." He says, before the video fades out. (Rating: A*) Angel Williams is backstage with Kurt Angle and Ken Anderson, both standing in awe of the preceding video. "Man, you don't stand a chance against that guy." Angle says. "You know, I did some research for you... Your record against Cena isn't that great. So I'd be watching who I was talking trash to." Anderson replies. "I beat him at King of the Ring. Don't forget about that." "And he's got like, a 4:1 win ratio against you in singles competition. I think you'd better stay on the apron tonight, and watch how a real wrestler takes care of business." "You've got to be freakin' kidding me. You're the idiot that let the Undertaker choose the stipulation at Wrestle-freakin'-Mania, like he needs a bigger advantage." "It's all just mind games. Look at my record. I've got a Royal Rumble winning streak, an Armageddon winning streak, a Survivor Series winning streak, a SummerSlam winning streak, a Cyber Sunday winning streak-" "A No Way Out losing streak, a No Mercy losing streak, an Unfo-" "How many pay per views do you have a winning streak at?" "How many pay per views have you been in? How many WrestleManias have you headlined? How many World Championships have you held?" "How many World Championships do you hold right now? How many WrestleManias are you headlining this year? You're just another footnote on my legacy Kurt, don't you ever forget it. And when the time comes for me to defend this title against you, I'll welcome it." "Uh, guys... Can I get a word about your match tonight?" Angel asks. "Get out of my way." Angle says, storming off. "Sensitive guy." Anderson says, walking off in the other direction. (Rating: B+) [B][CENTER]Money in the Bank Qualifier [COLOR="White"](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/blank.jpg[/IMG])[/COLOR][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/thReneDupree4.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/ShawnHernandez.jpg[/IMG](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/Sylvain.jpg[/IMG]) Rene Dupree vs Mr Hernandez (w/Grenier)[/CENTER][/B] A pretty good match, continuing the feud between the Representatives and the Resistance. Rene Dupree makes it 2-0 though, hitting the bigger man with a Dupree Driver and scoring the pinfall. (Rating: B) A graphic appears for Money in the Bank, showing Dupree and Conway on the RAW side, with Kane and the Matt/Jeff Hardy hybrid on the SmackDown side. (Rating: B) *Break* Backstage, in the Representative's locker room, Mr Grenier is standing in front of an ashamed looking Hernandez and Taylor. "How could you lose against Dupree? How could you idiots have let me lose against Conway?" Grenier demands. "We-" Hernandez gets cut off. "That was a rhetorical question. Your incompetence has lost as two shots at the Money in the Bank. Next week, Taylor, you're our last hope. And god help you if you don't win. Get out of my site." Grenier says. The other two Representatives head out. (Rating: C) The graphic for the Title on a Tightrope match appears again, except this time, the fourth spot is filled with a half Jimmy Yang/ half Shannon Moore picture. Styles: Well, next week, it's Jimmy Yang taking on the Prince of Punk, Shannon Moore. Corny: It's the second-last place in what promises to be a spectacular high-flying match, I can't wait. Styles: Me either. (Rating: C+) The graphic changes, showing the Money in the Bank brackets, updated to include a half William Regal/Half Mr Taylor picture in the third RAW spot. Corny: We just heard from Mr Grenier that Mr Taylor is in this match, but I don't like his chances against the Englishman. Styles: Regal is one heck of a wrestler Jim, but don't discount the advantage of having Grenier and Hernandez in your corner. (Rating: B-) [B][CENTER] Handicap Match [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/blank.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/BigShow.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/KenAnderson2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/KAngle4_ndp.jpg[/IMG] The Big Show vs Ken Anderson and Kurt Angle[/CENTER][/B] Big Show puts in a great fight, holding his own for over 18 minutes in the ring with two of the best competitors in the world. But he wasn't ready for a third... Ken Anderson distracts the referee long enough for Randy Orton to sneak in and deliver an RKO to Big Show, before Kurt Angle cinched in the Angle Lock, forcing the Big Show to tap out. (Rating: A*) John Bradshaw Layfield walks down to the ring, and joins Randy Orton in beating down the Big Show, RAW closing with a huge Clothesline from Hell on a barely standing Big Show. (Rating: A*) Overall: A Attendance: 4761 Rating: 1,118,135 (USA)

Who is your Kane by the way? I remember that Jacobs left and you continued the Kane gimmick but for the life of me I can't remember who it is. And I can't be bothered to re-read 34 pages :-D And now I've typed this I've got a feeling that I can't remember because you never said who it was.....and it might be revealed later........Or am I making that up.

Sunday, Week 4. The number of ingame days was mentioned somewhere in the last show. My postrate has dropped somewhat, so I can't say exactly when I'll get up to it though. It will happen though, I've got way too many storylines brewing in my head to let it die now.

• 2 weeks later...
[B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/PrimeReb.jpg[/IMG] Presents... [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/smackdownlogo.jpg[/IMG] Friday, March, Week 2 [/CENTER][/B] Cole: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Friday Night SmackDown. I'm Michael Cole, and this is Jonathan Coachman. Coach: Thank you Cole, and let me say, we've got a hell of a show for you, the fans. Cole: Announced last week, we have a match that I thought we'd never see... Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy, for a spot in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Coach: Brother against brother... It's almost biblical. A graphic for Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy appears. (Rating: C+) Cole: And in our Main Event, it's the team of John Cena, Bobby Lashley and Bob Sapp, taking on the World Heavyweight Champion, Triple H, and the World Tag Team Champions, Joey Mercury and Johnny Nitro, in a six-man tag team match. Coach: Cena is looking to build his momentum going into WrestleMania, but I think he picked the wrong match to get involved in tonight. Cole: I'm not so sure about that, if not for Degeneration X, Cena might be the champion right now. A graphic for Cena/Bob Inc vs Triple H/Quicksilver appears. (Rating: B) [B][CENTER][COLOR="White"](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/blank.jpg[/IMG])[/COLOR][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/PaulLondon4.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/GarrisonCade13.jpg[/IMG](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/thBrianKendrickAAF3.jpg[/IMG]) Paul London vs Garrison Cade (w/Kendrick)[/CENTER][/B] What a way to open SmackDown, with two up and coming stars. The #1 Contender at WrestleMania facing the Champion's stablemate, and his own training partner. The two put on a great opener, with Paul London hitting a 450 Splash after the 10th minute, scoring the pinfall. (Rating: B) All of a sudden, Sean O'Haire is in the ring, attacking Garrison Cade, beating on him before hitting an O'HaireBomb in the middle of the ring. (Rating: B) 'No Chance... That's what you've got' Vince McMahon swaggers onto the stage. "O'Haire, you've made it quite clear... You want your rematch... Well you've got it!" Vince says, to a good pop. "Next week, on SmackDown, it's Sean O'Haire vs Garrison Cade, for Cade's European Championship!... But that's not all. The winner not only is the European Champion... But will take the third and final SmackDown spot in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match!" The crowd pops even louder. (Rating: A) "But I can't just let you go around attacking my superstars without punishment... So later tonight, it's going to be Sean O'Haire, facing that man, the New HeartBreak Kid, Brian Kendrick... I'm sure the two of you have a lot of catching up to do..." Vince finishes. Kendrick looks at O'Haire warily, as the madman grins maniacly. (Rating: A) *Break* "This is Jeremy Borash, and I'm here with the World Tag Team Champions, Quicksilver... Guys, tonight you're facing Bob Inc and John Cena..." Borash says. "We're not here to talk about that... We're here to address a rumour. Apparently, Bob Inc are going to use their rematch clause to get the Tag Team Championship match at WrestleMania." Mercury says. "Well it's just too bad, because even on the grandest stage of them all, those two aren't going to stand a chance against the best tag team in the history of the WWE... Quicksilver." Nitro says. "And tonight, we're going to show them that we mean business." Mercury says. (Rating: B) "Well, th-" Borash trails off, when he spots something off camera... The cameraman zooms out to find Triple H standing there. "John Cena, tonight, I'm going to beat you, just like I did at the Royal Rumble, pure and simple... Paul London, I hope you're watching this match, because unlike Cade, I'm not just another pushover... At WrestleMania, just like I did to Cena at the Royal Rumble, I'm going to beat you within an inch of your life, and I will still be the World Heavyweight Champion! Because I am the Game, and I am that damn GOOD!" Triple H says. (Rating: B+) We are now shown the Hardys' locker room, where the brothers look ready for their match. "Let's go out there and do this." Matt says, patting his younger brother on the shoulder, the two standing up and leaving together. (Rating: B+) *Break* [B][CENTER] Money in the Bank Qualifier [IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/MattHardy.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/JeffHardy.jpg[/IMG] Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy[/CENTER][/B] Well this was disappointing. A solid outing from the two daredevils, but there was something missing... Jeff started out on the offense, but Matt quickly took over, after a thumb to the eye. Matt maintained control over his younger brother for much of the match, until a surprise DDT turned the tables. Jeff began his offense, finishing with a Twist of Fate, and a Swanton, before the cover at 12.07. (Rating: C+) Jeff climbs the turnbuckle in celebration, as Matt sits on the mat, looking disappointed in himself... After a minute, he stands up and congratulates his brother, before raising his hand in victory. (Rating: C+) *Break* "This is Jeremy Borash, and I'm here with the New HeartBreak Kid, Brian Kendrick... Brian, tonight you're facing the man who beat you last year for the European Championship, Sean O'Haire... Can I get a comment?" JB asks. "He only beat me because I wanted to be free for the Royal Rumble. If I'd been serious about keeping that title, I'd have beaten him... Easily. And tonight, I'm going to prove it. One on one, with no help from Gary or Trips... Tonight, Sean O'Haire is going to be singing a different tune... Sweet Chin Music." Kendrick replies. (Rating: B) "Haha, I get it, because he talks in songs... That's funny." The camera zooms out to show Shawn Michaels has shown up. "Listen, Brian... I hope you can put your money where your mouth is, because I'd hate for you to make me look bad out there. I mean, I trained you, so it's kinda expected that you're going to do pretty well. And you stole my nickname, so you've gotta be even better than that... It's a lot to live up to... And, of course, you've gotta build momentum going into WrestleMania because boy, you're in for the fight of your career. At WrestleMania, it's going to be a make-or-break moment in your career... Can you live up to your own hype? Are you really the New HeartBreak Kid? Or does ol' HBK still have another big victory in him? Good luck out there Brian, you'll need it kiddo." Shawn leaves, Kendrick scowling as we go to commercial... (Rating: A) *Break* [B][CENTER] [COLOR="White"](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/blank.jpg[/IMG])[/COLOR][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/thBrianKendrickAAF3.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/SeanOHaire-1.jpg[/IMG](w/[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/Becky2.jpg[/IMG]) Brian Kendrick vs Sean O'Haire (w/Dr.Bayless)[/CENTER][/B] These two put on another good match, but it seems Kendrick has stepped it up a notch since their last encounter. O'Haire looks fairly strong himself, but he's no match for the speed and skill of the New HeartBreak Kid, who hits a SuperKick/Sliced Bread #2 combo for the pin. (Rating: B) "This is Jeremy Borash, and I'm here with John Cena and his teammates for tonight, Bobby Lashley and Bob Sapp... Guys, any comments on your match tonight?" JB asks. "It's pretty simple JB, tonight is just a practice run for WrestleMania... I need to face the best opponents I possibly can, in preparation... So who better than the champs? Triple H, I should have beaten you so many times last year, but you kept outwitting me... You'd always find some way to hold onto that title... And Quicksilver, I can't wait to see how you guys operate without your little friend Melina in your corner. Guess you guys finally woke up and kicked her to the curb." Cena begins. "Tonight, we're going to break Mercury and Nitro... We're going to soften them up for our rematch..." Sapp says. "Unless you screw it up for us again." Lashley comments. "What's that supposed to mean?" Sapp asks. "You know exactly what it means." Lashley replies. "You trying to say something?" Sapp looks mad. Cena gets between the two. "Can't we all just get along?" He asks. "Ask him." Both members of Bob Inc say, before storming off in opposite directions. "Hmmm... Tonight could be interesting..." Cena says. (Rating: B-) *Break* Cole: Well, we're coming up to our main event, but next week, it's the rematch for the European Championship, Garrison Cade defending against the former champion, Sean O'Haire... But that's not all. Coach: That's right, Vince McMahon, the Chairman of SmackDown announced earlier tonight that that match will also be for the final SmackDown spot in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Cole: And if their previous outings are any indication, this is going to be the best qualifier yet. A graphic appears for that match. (Rating: B+) [B][CENTER][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/JohnCena-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/BobbyLashley2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/Bob_Sapp.jpg[/IMG]vs[IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/Ghhh3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/thJohnnyNitro3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i105/Jeeprhyme/JoeyMercury.jpg[/IMG] John Cena and Bob Inc vs Triple H and Quicksilver[/CENTER][/B] Some of the top stars on the roster lock up in a fairly even matchup. Eventually, Triple H proves why he's the World Champion, hitting a Pedigree on Bob Sapp and scoring the pinfall, whilst Lashley is down on the outside, with Cena and Quicksilver brawling up the ramp. (Rating: B) Overall: B- Attendance: 4,615 Rating: 247,626 (TLC), 281,912 (CTV), 529,538 (Total)

[B]Saturday, March, Week 2[/B] [B]Titan Towers, Stamford CN 10.45AM[/B] "Listen, Vince... About that contract renegotiation... I don't think it's going to work out." The voice at the other end of the phone said. "What? We've already had a meeting... You said we'd meet again this afternoon... We were so close to a deal." Vince argued. "Listen, WCW called me this morning... They're offering me a lot more than you are... You have no idea. Hell, they're offering me more than you're paying Ken and Brian and Paul... I have to take it. I'm sorry sir, I'm giving my week's notice." "You're leaving me for that sinking ship? You'll be sorry. And don't think you can come crawling back after WCW dies... Just like Batista and Edge, you'll never work in the WWE so long as Vincent Kennedy McMahon is in charge. I'll see you at the TV taping." "I'm sorry you feel that way Vince." The other person hung up. Vince sighed and pressed the intercom button. "Sophie, send Cameron in here... I've got storyline issues to work through, and I need coffee." He said. "Right away sir." Sophie buzzed back.

[QUOTE=G-Prime;388640]Ok, I won't be posting any shows for at least a week... Dodgy transformer on my laptop has died again, so I need to get a hold of a new one. My apologies.[/QUOTE] I bet it's secretly to build more interest because you know we're dying to find out who it is. You're after a bribe from people aren't you ;-) Seriously, shame about your laptop. Look forward to you sorting it out

[QUOTE=fordc76;388747] You're after a bribe from people aren't you ;-) [/QUOTE] I certainly wouldn't say no to a bribe... Anyone have a supply of laptop chargers? Nah, just waiting on my eCheque thingie from PayPal to go through, and I'll have one in less than a week.

Archived