Heh, Nice easter egg Adam.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm, I'm obviously doing something wrong...I've found the YMCA screen and the Hands Like Feet egg, but none of the others go anywhere for me. Not to be conspiracy-minded, but could running at a high screen res (1400x1050 in my case) mess with the screen coordinates that need to be clicked on?

[QUOTE=coolcraigd2]weden, i think i proved you wrong then, about the cash cheat B)[/QUOTE] The way you FIRST explained it sounded ridiculous <_<

I also PM'd you a further clue as well Weden or do you not read your PM's? Anyways I'd love to just post it/PM someone where it is but that kind of spoils the surprise and I'd hate to be the one who's responsible for ruining the immense satisfaction you'll all have when you do find it for yourselves. Perhaps the clue was far too subtle to be a proper clue but think outside the box (or should I say think outside the ring ;)) and maybe you'll get somewhere. Oh and on a slightly different topic does anyone else seem the similarities between Hell Monkey and Bruiser Brody or is that just me?

by out of the ring, do you mean there's something we click when you get the shot of Phil Chase standing outside the ring or what? As for the clue, I didn't understand what the hell you were going on about. The satisfaction of finding out is much better than the immense pain of trying to!

Archived