T-Zone 2007

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=forlan;209558]Today i have been fleshing out the rosters of CMLL and AAA with most of their undercard workers and minis that were not in the data. Thanks have to go out to both Luchawiki and Kris Zellners updates for the information.[/QUOTE] El/Gran Apache and his daughter (forgot her name) are included I hope? His match vs. Billy Boy was quite entertaining.

Guest macosxjunkie
[QUOTE=forlan;209493]When Mike Burns booked CZW was really hot, then the ROH angle but then it really has gotten worse and worse. Now i know people **** on the DOI but Sean the MiC has always been great with me in the past over various things so i believe a lot of what he says and basically he says that CZW dont have as much money anymore and thus cant afford loads of fly ins and he also said he wont spoil CZW's susrprises for April but as things stand he said[/QUOTE] They "****" on the DOI because they viciously malign people (allowing Homicide to accuse Dan Maff of being a pedophile when Dan Maff was messing around with Homicides girlfriend... who if she was underage would also make Homicide a pedo... just saying) and then defend people who were caught, of all things, going to what he believed to be the house of a 14 year old. CZW is horrible, I don't disagree, but they aren't using fly ins because they do not warrant it. Even with the fly ins they weren't drawing well, so they've gone a different route. Agree with it or not, that's cool, but thats just the way that it is.

Don't want to ruin the thread with CZW debate but CZW started losing crowds and such when they stopped using fly ins, not the other way around. Also, there was never any direct quote on the DOI from Homicide saying Dan Maff was a pedophile and no quote from The MiC saying so either

[QUOTE=macosxjunkie;211081]CZW is horrible, I don't disagree, but they aren't using fly ins because they do not warrant it. Even with the fly ins they weren't drawing well, so they've gone a different route. Agree with it or not, that's cool, but thats just the way that it is.[/QUOTE] I think CZW are just as worried about DVD sales as they are about monthly attendance and guys like Super Dragon, Kevin Steen, El Generico, Excalibur, Mike Quackenbush, Claudio Castagnoli...etc all attract potiental DVD buyers more than guys like Javi-Air, Great Blazini, DJ Hyde, Ryan McBride, Grim Reefer...etc. But on the other hand they also know that certain events will draw no matter who's on the card or not just due to how special that certain event is. Cage of Death, Tournament of Death, Best of the Best will always have good turnouts. I'm also sure that CZW would still be using certain Cali wrestlers if PWG didn't have conflicting event dates. What CZW needs to do is use their local guys wisely and push them strong. Guys like Team AnDrew, Vortex, Danny Havoc, Drake Younger, Nick Gage, Justice Pain, BLK Out..etc and maybe down the road have past guys in ADVERTISED matches which will bring back past CZW fans, guys like Wifebeater, Zandig, LOBO, Hatred, Mondo(He's appearing in an upcoming Philly show). Using guys like DJ Hyde & Greg Excellence and swerving fans with match types/appearences/finishes/storylines will just bury CZW in an even deeper hole.

[QUOTE=Gabriel;209702]To save Forlan the trouble, 1PW will NOT be included in T-Zone. It has been stated many times. They had financial problems, and then the owner screwed a bunch of people around, and now they're not going to be in.[/QUOTE] Bad 1PW, that was a very bad 1PW, now you don't get to play with the others. You get to sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

[quote]What CZW needs to do is use their local guys wisely and push them strong. Guys like Team AnDrew, Vortex, Danny Havoc, Drake Younger, Nick Gage, Justice Pain, BLK Out..etc[/quote] drake younger and vortex are actually from indianapolis, indiana. i've been on a show or two that vortex was also on in that area.

[QUOTE=Von Dozier;211293]So you're gonna let personal opinion of a person overrule what SHOULD be in, it being a wrestling company, in a wrestling company game?[/QUOTE] Just some food for thought, it's taken Forlan over 3 months so far to create this mod, it will take you 15 minutes to add 1PW to it.

[QUOTE=Gabriel;209702] They had financial problems, and then the owner screwed a bunch of people around and now they're not going to be in.[/QUOTE] And I'm sure he is the only owner to ever do such a thing. Perhaps Vince McMahon should be left out of this as well then now that it's mentioned.

Archived