TCP Productions Presents: Fall of the One Ring Circus '07

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=CarlitoCoool;169153] Meltzer and Keller both have their own agendas and if that's where you get your news..... Oh brother. What was the last thing either reported correctly?[/QUOTE] Were you born yesterday? This lunacy has to be because you are from the land down under. Location: Down Under. Under what? Rock.

I did make myself clearer in the last post but I will again. They anylise news after the fact. Obssessed as Wrestling is as good as those guys. Wrestling is and always will be opinion based. The Hogan & Flair debate will go on forever, I don't agree with alot of stuff both Keller & Meltzer say and I believe they both have agendas especially Meltzer. This said I based the data on TCP's original thoughts and then Fenoli's and myself. Panix is also having an edit I'm pretty sure when it's done. That's enough people infleuncing stats I think. [B]Anything can be changed on release [/B]

[QUOTE=kevel33;169158]Were you born yesterday? This lunacy has to be because you are from the land down under. Location: Down Under. Under what? Rock.[/QUOTE] * First you failed to answer my question on the last time one reported before the fact something accurate. *Second, you didn't explain yourself in anyway? *Finally you resorted to a personal attack. Very intelligent poster :(

[QUOTE=CarlitoCoool;169161]I did make myself clearer in the last post but I will again. They anylise news after the fact. Obssessed as Wrestling is as good as those guys. Wrestling is and always will be opinion based. The Hogan & Flair debate will go on forever, I don't agree with alot of stuff both Keller & Meltzer say and I believe they both have agendas especially Meltzer. This said I based the data on TCP's original thoughts and then Fenoli's and myself. Panix is also having an edit I'm pretty sure when it's done. That's enough people infleuncing stats I think. [B]Anything can be changed on release [/B][/QUOTE] Im just assuming the goal is to RELEASE the most accurate mod possible, "for the people", not edit it yourself.

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;169163]Im just assuming the goal is to RELEASE the most accurate mod possible, "for the people", not edit it yourself.[/QUOTE] Go back and read the thread again. I said if that's what the majority want then of course it's changed. However you also said you wanted the most accurate that's when I raised the issue of her retirement again. No big deal to me it's Trish Stratus for god's sake. I'm just trying to point out that stat opinions unless a major flaw is found are just going to clog up this thread as they now have when it should be focussed on more important things.

[QUOTE=G-Prime;168152]Oh god, I knew he had a Dewey, but a Huey? Where's Louie? Who would do that to his children?[/QUOTE] My sister's kids are named Jade and Hal, but that's obscure enough to fly under the radar a bit -- some people'll get that if I mention that Guy and Alan were alternative names for Hal, but if not, tough noogies -- and they're both names that are of famous (if fictitious) [I]humans[/I]. Kal-El Cage, on the other hand, along with Dewey and Huey Foley (although there was also Huey Lewis... but I can't think of anybody whose [I]first[/I] name was Dewey atm) and Apple (Paltrow) Martin ... if there's such a thing as 'too much', those names qualify big-time.

[QUOTE=Madman Jack;169165]My sister's kids are named Jade and Hal, but that's obscure enough to fly under the radar a bit -- some people'll get that if I mention that Guy and Alan were alternative names for Hal, but if not, tough noogies -- and they're both names that are of famous (if fictitious) [I]humans[/I]. Kal-El Cage, on the other hand, along with Dewey and Huey Foley (although there was also Huey Lewis... but I can't think of anybody whose [I]first[/I] name was Dewey atm) and Apple (Paltrow) Martin ... if there's such a thing as 'too much', those names qualify big-time.[/QUOTE] you really are a madman, jack.

[QUOTE=kadekash1983;169168] Oh and Trish just made an indy appearance the other day if Im not mistaken...[/QUOTE] Yes, but listen to Carlito, she did an interview a month ago saying she would retire! THEREFORE EVERYTHING CONTRARY ARGUED BY EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS NULL AND VOID. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=kevel33;169170]Yes, but listen to Carlito, she did an interview a month ago saying she would retire! THEREFORE EVERYTHING CONTRARY ARGUED BY EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD IS NULL AND VOID. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE] Flame in your own threads dude. Trish has been discussed and decided on move on

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;169182]this thread is now starting to make me a little sad haha, i was just trying to have a little debate about stats here.[/QUOTE] It's not your fault, everything you posted was good feedback ;) I might not have agreed with you nor do I now but majority goes and I don't take it personal :p As long as your post adds something to a conversation and isn't just a troll it's all good feedback. Stat debate on a major worker is cool too but Vickie Guerrero?

This reads more confrontational than I intended ...Anyway. I'm 95% positive my feedback played a part in this whole stat thing, considering two specific examples you used are stuff I suggested. Much like D16, my school of thought was that some stuff was so far off (I know, I know, opinions) that it could conceivably be considered an error if one were so inclined to go that route. I wasn't sure what kind of feedback you were looking for, so I just reported anything I could think of. So yeah, that's my bad. But now that I know what's up, I'll avoid stat issues unless it's something super drastic (for instance, someone who's never played heel having 90% skill with it). But back on less contentious stuff, I can make lots of pics for you, so I'll throw my hat in on that. Carry on.

[QUOTE]This said I based the data on TCP's original thoughts and then Fenoli's and myself. Panix is also having an edit I'm pretty sure when it's done. That's enough people infleuncing stats I think. Anything can be changed on release [/QUOTE] Far be it from me to miss an oppurtunity to post! I appreciate the fact that you respect my opinion enough to let me help test the data, but i honestly think there are people with far better knowledge of wrestling than me on these boards! I can understand your willingness to avoid massive amounts of reply's Carlito and for the record i thought Kevel was being a bit of an idiot (just chill buddy, its nice to be important , but its important to be nice!) that having been said i think the reason that FOTORC was so immensely popular is that TCP didn't let his (massive:D) ego get in the way, the entire point of the data was that it was 'by the people, for the people' i don't want to sound too critical, because there are plenty of people who know enough about wrestling to pull off making a real world mod by themselve's, forlan springs to mind and im sure you come under that catagory too. But everyone loved the original FOTORC because it felt like your opinion could make a difference! I know it gets frustrating when something as simple as wether Trish is retired or not takes 4 pages to resolve, but it happened with the original! Just think back to the Dana Dameson debate! However you guys are doing your own thing and if you want to keep the stats based purely on the opinion's of a couple of people its your call, im sure they would be good, i just think it will lose a bit of the specialness the 1st incarnation had. Hope that didn't come across as flamey!

Oh, and I figure Intocable ought to have at least enough overness to put him in the midcard/upper midcard - he's fairly over in Mexico if anything just because he's a pretty boy. I *think* he's a rudo at the moment as well, but I'm not *sure* - there are a lot of heated rudo/rudo rivalries in Mexico, you know?

[I]*The tension in the arena was at its height. The viewers screens were ready to explode at the sound of his name. Then some familiar music hit*[/I] [I]*"Why can't we be friends, why can't we be friends?"*[/I] [I]*He emerged from behind the curtain to a thunderous pop*[/I] And you know my name is the lord! Morning all, quite the debate that's raging here. For what it's worth, attitudes and egos aside, my 2 cents: [B]Vickie Guerrero[/B] - Mic Skills 50 [B]Trish Stratus[/B] - On Hiatus [B]Cena[/B] - Psychology should def not be raised, it's his charisma that draws people in, not his amazing ring work [B]Lashley[/B] - Mic skills 50, charisma 55 That is all.

Archived