TCP Productions Presents: Fall of the One Ring Circus '07

[CENTER][B][U][FONT="Impact"][SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]TCP Productions Presents: Fall of the One Ring Circus '07[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/U][/B][/CENTER] As many of you already know the mod that's known as for the people, by the people is set to be released for TEW 2007. I have the pleasure to head this project, at least temporarily, in this current build. I have already spoke with some people about assisting me in this process. First, CarlitoCool has said he is going to help us in this process, as well as providing his up to date data. NicktheGoof has done some awesome work with bios for all of the WWE. DeathCroc is going to be providing some dojo work... and of course me mates from across the pond Panix and TCP will be contributing with this particular mod as soon as their own TCP Productions are completed. Basically I just wanted to start this thread so that any and everyone who has or wants to help, has a forum for communication. If anyone has any ideas for "the People's" mod, then holla at cha boy! Of course if you want to be even more involved contact me, and I'll let you know how you can help. [U][I][B][COLOR="SeaGreen"]Things we're looking for Currently:[/COLOR][/B][/I][/U] New 500 Character Bios= [B](WWE- NickTheGoof) (TNA- JohnnyFenoli) [/B] ***** ANYONE WHO WANTS TO DO OTHERS, let me know.***** Any new Angles and or Storylines to be imported. Need information on Community Sizes (population) for the whole world. and Affluence (wealth) for the whole world. ********************************************** I'm looking for a few people to help us find little errors in the data. I need a person whose very familar with the Japanese wrestling scene. and.... I need a person whose very familar with the American wrestling scene. ********************************************** [COLOR="Red"]I need someone who has and knows how to use Photoshop that wants to help make cuts. I'm in the process of making an all new pic pack for everyone in the data. If you are someone who can and wants to help, then please contact me. I want these to look top notch so if you're not completly confident in you ability to achieve this, then dont worry about "applying." If you can help out, then I'll send you the PSD file I have for this and we can get this thang crackin'![/COLOR] [CENTER][IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y238/JohnnyFenoli/TCP%20Productions/TCPProductionsBanner.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, been a long time since I signed in here, but with TEW07 so close I couldn't not sign in. Big fan of 1RC on TEW05, hope it's as good/better on 07. Anyway, as far as new workers go just go through adding children of current workers [Triple H/Steph, Shane, Kevin Nash, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan etc.] to begin with and that should give you a solid base. Then I'd add some NFL stars who look like they're coming to the end of their run in American Football, maybe add some MMA guys as well. After that you could always take details from members on the boards and add them as new workers, why not make this for the people, by the people, of the people? :p One problem I did have with 1RC was while most stats seemed dead on and not overrated there were some who seemed underrated, for example Carlito. While he may not be the best in-ring worker he certainly doesn't deserve "C-"s and below across the board, not sure what grades that equates to exactly on 07 but you get the idea. There were others but I can't remember them of the top of my head.

[QUOTE=Slim Jim;167912]Wow, been a long time since I signed in here, but with TEW07 so close I couldn't not sign in. Big fan of 1RC on TEW05, hope it's as good/better on 07. Anyway, as far as new workers go just go through adding children of current workers [Triple H/Steph, Shane, Kevin Nash, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan etc.] to begin with and that should give you a solid base. Then I'd add some NFL stars who look like they're coming to the end of their run in American Football, maybe add some MMA guys as well. After that you could always take details from members on the boards and add them as new workers, why not make this for the people, by the people, of the people? :p One problem I did have with 1RC was while most stats seemed dead on and not overrated there were some who seemed underrated, for example Carlito. While he may not be the best in-ring worker he certainly doesn't deserve "C-"s and below across the board, not sure what grades that equates to exactly on 07 but you get the idea. There were others but I can't remember them of the top of my head.[/QUOTE] Good ideas, and yeah I agree with you on some of the stats, we're giving everything a once over and adjusting it where necessary. Thanks for the support everyone.

Thinking about the IC title for the last decade makes me want to harm something I'd love to help, but don't usually have the time for it. Right now, though, having just written my last exam yesterday, I'm basically free until the new year. So if you're still looking, I'll offer some help with title lineages, primarily for the bigger promotions. EDIT: Okay, so I didn't see ROH=CE's post above me. Well, I'd still be happy to do titles for ROH and maybe the big three in Japan, and then go from there. Also, CE, if you want to split the work on WWE's titles, some of which look like they'll be absolute hell to do, I'd be up for that too.

Got a minor problem... I thought you could import Title Linages.... Well, you can't.... and we have a couple different people working on it. I was going to combine the work of everyone, but that's not going to work now. Totally my fault. Since ROH-CE was the first to ask to do it, I guess I'll go with his. Apologies. Also updated the first post with some things that we're looking for volunteers to help with.

I have some spare time now, so I could get to work on the children of current workers to go in the New Workers file. I don't follow NFL that closely being in the UK but I could give it a go if I was given some names, I imagine most would just have power, stamina, athleticism, etc. Also if you want to add members of the board as New Workers as well then I could draw up a form to fill in and people could start submitting themselves for it.

[QUOTE=Slim Jim;168004]I have some spare time now, so I could get to work on the children of current workers to go in the New Workers file. I don't follow NFL that closely being in the UK but I could give it a go if I was given some names, I imagine most would just have power, stamina, athleticism, etc. Also if you want to add members of the board as New Workers as well then I could draw up a form to fill in and people could start submitting themselves for it.[/QUOTE] Sounds great! Just add all the workers you want, and we can pass the file around to everyone who wants to add more to it, once you're done, perhaps.

Just want to check that you are working from a direct port of the final 1RC release for TEW05 so that the workers are the same, because if, for example, I create the Hart family members and set them to be related to Bret but you add a new worker they may end up being related to someone next to Bret in the data.

[QUOTE=Slim Jim;168008]Just want to check that you are working from a direct port of the final 1RC release for TEW05 so that the workers are the same, because if, for example, I create the Hart family members and set them to be related to Bret but you add a new worker they may end up being related to someone next to Bret in the data.[/QUOTE] I can send you the files... But New Workers can't have relationships.

You can set one relationship, and from that it generates others. For example, you can set Dallas Hart to be a Blood Relative of Bret Hart and it creates all the other appropriate Blood Relative relationships. At least I think you can, I'll check when I come to start putting them in... Sending the files would probably be best, just to be certain it will work: [email]slim_jim_2@hotmail.com[/email]

[QUOTE=Slim Jim;168018]You can set one relationship, and from that it generates others. For example, you can set Dallas Hart to be a Blood Relative of Bret Hart and it creates all the other appropriate Blood Relative relationships. At least I think you can, I'll check when I come to start putting them in... Sending the files would probably be best, just to be certain it will work: [email]slim_jim_2@hotmail.com[/email][/QUOTE] Oh, havent messed with that part yet, stand corrected... I only went and tried to add the relationships the "normal" way. Files sent. check ya email.

Been trying for over half an hour to download it from yousendit.com but it keeps saying the server is busy, any chance you could upload it to another site? So far the list of workers I have that I will be adding is: Aurora McMahon Declan McMahon Kennedy McMahon Jade Hart Dallas Hart Alexandra Hart Blade Hart Bradley Annis [son of Teddy Hart] David Tua [professional boxer, member of the Anoai family] Simone Johnson [The Rock's daughter] Joe Anoai Kyra Angle Kody Angle Brooke Hogan Nick Hogan Tristen Nash Cameron Michaels Cheyenne Michaels Chasey Calloway Gracie Calloway Gunnar Calloway Kevin Calloway Dewey Foley Noelle Foley Michael Foley Jnr Huey Foley Sierra Wight [Big Show's daughter] Shaul Guerrero Sherilyn Guerrero Kaylie Guerrero Ash Jericho (I'm assuming Jericho is a stage name but thought any kids of Y2J would use it to gain recognition) Sienna Jericho Cheynne Jericho That's just a preliminary list after searching for a few of the biggest stars of today, I will add more once I've done this list. I was planning to work on the basis that all male relatives would become active workers, and then would flip a coin to decide the women unless I knew one way or the other [i.e. Jade Hart and Brooke Hogan would be managers].

Just under halfway through, but wanted to run something by the general public. On a few people I have used a little bit of creative licence in the biographies to spice them up and make them less bland [e.g. Declan and Kennedy McMahon being trained by Triple H/Shaul Guerrero using a Frogsplash called Heaven Sent in memory of her dad Eddie Guerrero] and was wondering if people thought it was a good/bad idea?

[QUOTE=Slim Jim;168058]Just under halfway through, but wanted to run something by the general public. On a few people I have used a little bit of creative licence in the biographies to spice them up and make them less bland [e.g. Declan and Kennedy McMahon being trained by Triple H/Shaul Guerrero using a Frogsplash called Heaven Sent in memory of her dad Eddie Guerrero] and was wondering if people thought it was a good/bad idea?[/QUOTE] I personally absolutely love both of those.

[QUOTE=CarlitoCoool;168062]Only problem is kikds like Dewey and Kennedy are very young. You would have to play 15-20 years to see them debut and I dont think many play that long[/QUOTE] Well, I guess if you want to get that Tommy Dreamer vs Dewey Foley feud going, then... you better be in it for the long haul...

Use the knowledge that these New Workers will be debuting to spur you on to play more, if you needed any more of an incentive. I'm done for today, with eight of my original list still left to do, I got a little bit sidetracked weeding out mistakes in the match files and tweaking Battle Royal times to be more realistic. My two favourite biographies are Tristen Nash, who is now a former drug addict with law problems, and Kevin Calloway, who is now an arrogant steroid-taking jackass. My two favourite workers are probably Cameron Michaels and Gunnar Calloway, both are like their fathers reborn, except obviously nowhere near as good because they're rookies. I think I might sim a few years through the game when I get my hands on it just to see these guys appear and try and guide them to the greatness that came before them.

[QUOTE=Slim Jim;168084]Use the knowledge that these New Workers will be debuting to spur you on to play more, if you needed any more of an incentive. I'm done for today, with eight of my original list still left to do, I got a little bit sidetracked weeding out mistakes in the match files and tweaking Battle Royal times to be more realistic. My two favourite biographies are Tristen Nash, who is now a former drug addict with law problems, and Kevin Calloway, who is now an arrogant steroid-taking jackass. My two favourite workers are probably Cameron Michaels and Gunnar Calloway, both are like their fathers reborn, except obviously nowhere near as good because they're rookies. I think I might sim a few years through the game when I get my hands on it just to see these guys appear and try and guide them to the greatness that came before them.[/QUOTE] Tristen will never be the great in ring technician that his pops was.

just a quick word to the wise here, are you aware yoy can't import new workers into the database, the only way somebody could do the work externally is to manually overright the new worker file, but the consequence of that (i'd imagine) is that all the relationships for new workers would be jumbled up (IE Dewey Foley would be a blood relative of Trish Stratus) just a warning!

Archived