TCP Productions Presents: Fall of the One Ring Circus '07

[QUOTE=panix04;168100]just a quick word to the wise here, are you aware yoy can't import new workers into the database, the only way somebody could do the work externally is to manually overright the new worker file, but the consequence of that (i'd imagine) is that all the relationships for new workers would be jumbled up (IE Dewey Foley would be a blood relative of Trish Stratus) just a warning![/QUOTE] yeah we know, now go get back on the starship enterprise before it leaves the docking station, and dont return back to the real world until your "mission" is done..........

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just thought I'd mention some second generationers for possible fututre workers... Dallas Hart-Brett harts kid Windham Rotunda- Mike Rotundo's kid and he's married to Barry Windhams sister (HS state champ I believe) Jesse Allen White-Vader's son (Plays DT for Oklahoma) Ricky Blood-Rick Steamboats kid (recent HS grad, played football and wrestled and I think is into auto racing) Reid Flair-Ric's kid (recent hs grad, solid HS wrestler) Leati "Joe" Anoai- Sika's kid, Rosey's brother plays DT for georgia Tech, is a senoir 6-3 280lb James Laurenietas (Animals son, is an all american and future NFL 1st draft pick...I believe he won defensive player of the year award at Ohio State as a LB Ted Dibiase's kids-Mike and Teddy Jr. (I believe are wrestling already) Tito Santana has 3 sons in college (Matthew, Michael, Mark) but I dont know if their athletes Arn Anderson has 2 sons Barret and Brock, but I dont know how old they are John Minton Jr. -Is the son of Big John Studd who was on WWE'stough enough 4, so he legitimately could be trying to become a wrestler Carlito & Eddie Colon have a cousin Orlando Colon, that I believe has just entered the ranks of pro wrestling You could use some amateur wrestlers like current NCAA Cole Konrad (ranked #1 at 285 from Minnesota) Jake Herbert (ranked #1 at 184 from Northwestern) Roger Kish (ranked #2 at 184 from Minnesota) or top ranked U.S. Amateurs like 185 lb'ers Andy Hrovat Mohammed "Mo" Lawal Lee Fullhart Brad Vering 211lb'ers Damion Hahn Daniel Cormier I wouldn't forget about karam Garber (olympic god medalist from Egypt, who has a ton of Charisma and I believe WWE was trying to recruit him or US Medalist Cael Sanderson Some recent football players that I'm not aware of making the NFL, but were pretty good college standouts like Dusty Dvoracek DT from Oklahoma (he was a long haired tatted up Dt who got kicked off the team I believe, for beating someone up) If I can think of more I'll post them if you'd like

I'm looking for a few people to help us find little errors in the data. I need a person whose very familar with the Japanese wrestling scene. I need a person whose very familar with the Mexican wrestling scene. I need a person whose very familar with the UK/European wrestling scene. and.... I need a person whose very familar with the American wrestling scene. If anyone is intrested in doing this what I would do is send you the data we are working on. You would type out some notes into a PM about what changes should be made. We would make them, and then I'd send you a newer copy of the data afterwards. I would like to get a person to do each different area. SOOOO... If you'd like to help us out and do this then PLEASE PM me. Thanks!! Johnny Fenoli

Also for the new works, how about Colby Corino? He is 11 right now I beileve as he is in the 5th grade. I think if Colby would become a pro wrestler he would defiantly get trained by his dad as Steve Corino is offically a trainer. Give Colby a good amount of athletism as he is currently a wrestler and he plays baseball.

[QUOTE=ROH=CE;168420]Also for the new works, how about Colby Corino? He is 11 right now I beileve as he is in the 5th grade. I think if Colby would become a pro wrestler he would defiantly get trained by his dad as Steve Corino is offically a trainer. Give Colby a good amount of athletism as he is currently a wrestler and he plays baseball.[/QUOTE] And he has already seen action in the 1PW ring for definate.

[QUOTE=The Gaz;168544]True but she is atleast 20 years into the future.[/QUOTE] I'm hoping to flesh out the new worker slot with more than just the kids of current wrestling personalities. Maybe some football guys, some basketball guys, some MMA cats, a circus performer here and there, and of course everyone who has/is working on the mod.

[url]http://www.triplea.com.mx/INGLES/[/url] Provided you have a very basic understanding of Spanish or at least someone who can translate for you, you ought to be able to get how long each wrestler's been in AAA, who trained them, and obviously pictures for most of them. Don't know if you've got anyone working on lucha or if this has been posted or anything, just thought I'd throw it in.

[QUOTE=CloudStrife888;168623][url]http://www.triplea.com.mx/INGLES/[/url] Provided you have a very basic understanding of Spanish or at least someone who can translate for you, you ought to be able to get how long each wrestler's been in AAA, who trained them, and obviously pictures for most of them. Don't know if you've got anyone working on lucha or if this has been posted or anything, just thought I'd throw it in.[/QUOTE] Erm, my bad, [url]http://www.triplea.com.mx/INGLES/prueba2.htm[/url]

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;168751]How about current amateur and olympic wrestlers?[/QUOTE] Adam includes these anyway as random wrestlers, well he did iin 05 anyway I'm not sure if that will change with the new worker option. If there are any in particular you guys want in let us know and we'll include them. Remember we don't want to overkill the data, sometimes less is more;)

I'm still looking for some people to help review the data as we work on it. Help find errors, make suggestions, things like that. I'm looking for a few people to help us find little errors in the data. I need a person whose very familar with the Japanese wrestling scene. and.... I need a person whose very familar with the American wrestling scene.

Archived