A note on injuries...

Playing as MAW I run a show every single day of the first month. My goal was to see how many people I could injury through matches. I believe the first week I didn't have my match danger and intensity up to 100%. I placed Rip Chord and Nicole Kiss into barbwire matches that ranged from 30 minutes to 4 hour shows. Rip was the first to get injury (I cheated and put his phys stats all the way to F-) he had a Swollen Calf Muscle. Nicole was hit next with bruised ribs. She could still wrestle injuried, so the rest of the month was filled with Des David vs. Nicole Kiss barbwire matches. I did a couple of random matches with the MAW roster but didn't get anymore injuries. Nicole did have A* Resilance. I'm hoping injuries are more frequent than this.

I was just testing it out. I don't want to intentionally iinjure a person during an actual game! If I wanted to screw somebody over I'd use the burial option. Maybe I was unlucky with the injuries though. At least its more frequent than TEW 05. I would love to play a mod were the only matches you could use were death-like matches and you had to survive on backups..

Just because you put someone in a Barbed Wire match doesn't mean they're going to get injured. Their Flashiness is F- (F for Rip), and their Hardcore is F-. They have the combined stiffness of my penis during a Mae Young match. What can they possibly do that's going to hurt them that much? :p

[QUOTE=D-Lyrium;172776]Just because you put someone in a Barbed Wire match doesn't mean they're going to get injured. Their Flashiness is F- (F for Rip), and their Hardcore is F-. They have the combined stiffness of my penis during a Mae Young match. What can they possibly do that's going to hurt them that much? :p[/QUOTE] Also, I haven't checked this myself for those two people, but they could also have a relatively high safety rating (which I'd assume Rip does).

[QUOTE=D-Lyrium;172776]They have the combined stiffness of my penis during a Mae Young match.[/QUOTE] Comedy GOLD! From my limited testing, it seems injuries are assigned somewhat randomly. So, a possible extrapolation of what I've seen so far seems to suggest that the more 'major' injuries you have in the injury file, the more likely a 'major' injury is to occur. Now, this is extremely limited testing (1 month isn't nearly enough to get any kind of real idea) but I've been removing 'major' injuries from my mod until I can do some real testing with the release version. Especially since injuries seem to occur more often this time around. Then again, a higher likelihood of major injury would force people to value things like 'Safety', 'Resilience' (even if your owner doesn't force you to), and 'Basics'.

Archived