Current Real World Mod (Work In Progess)

SHaynes23

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Yeah, I've got a couple of more WWE movesets to finish up and I need to gather some move pictures together, then polish off some of the rosters and champions and stuff because I haven't updated that since I started working on it. So when I'm done with WWE I'll put them out. You could only play exibition matches but it'll be something for now. I can't really say when this will get done because I am doing it between work, school, and my TEW dynasty, but don't worry, I'm still working on it little by little.

[QUOTE=SHaynes23;223387]Yeah, I've got a couple of more WWE movesets to finish up and I need to gather some move pictures together, then polish off some of the rosters and champions and stuff because I haven't updated that since I started working on it. So when I'm done with WWE I'll put them out. You could only play exibition matches but it'll be something for now. I can't really say when this will get done because I am doing it between work, school, and my TEW dynasty, but don't worry, I'm still working on it little by little.[/QUOTE] Thanks a lot man that's great

Well after going to Lockdown last night it got me really wanting to play some Wrestling Spirit 2, and seeing that I have 2 days off from college and work I'm probably going to try to get alot of movesets done, and hopefully I'll be finished with the WWE roster in the next 2 days so I can put out a WWE beta.

Well I've got a ton of work for college to do since it's the end of the semester, so I will not put any work into this until around the middle of May probably, so I'll put out what I have now. Just go into the editor and look at movesets to see who you can fight exibition matches with. It is pretty much all WWE people with first names A-R, with a few R's missing. I'm including the move pictures, but no logos, belts, or people, because this is just a preview. For those you can just use your FORC picture packs, most of them should work. So leave some feedback here, and I'll make changes if they need to be made. And don't worry about the stats for people that I don't have movesets for, as I create movesets for them I tweek their stats one by one, so the only one's with updated stats and overness are those with movesets. [CENTER][B][U]Data[/U][/B] [URL="http://rapidshare.com/files/27765024/FORC.rar.html"]http://rapidshare.com/files/27765024/FORC.rar.html[/URL] [B]Move Pictures[/B] [URL="http://rapidshare.com/files/27765995/Moves.rar.html"]http://rapidshare.com/files/27765995/Moves.rar.html[/URL] [b]YOU CAN ONLY PLAY EXHIBITION MATCHES WITH THIS DATA RIGHT NOW[/b][/center]

Amy Dumas, Bill DeMott, Austin Aries, Daniel Rodimer, Chris Bosh, Disco Machine, Human Tornado, Joey Ryan, Ronin, Scorpio Sky, Scott Lost, Top Gunn Talwer and Quicksilver all have no (default) movesets (hence it gives an error). Shingo Tagaki has both an exclusive and non-exclusive contract Invalid date: There are no default movesets for: Entertainer, Strong-style, Lucha Libre, Super Junior, MMA Crossover and Psychopath workers.

[QUOTE=Thijs;227748]Amy Dumas, Bill DeMott, Austin Aries, Daniel Rodimer, Chris Bosh, Disco Machine, Human Tornado, Joey Ryan, Ronin, Scorpio Sky, Scott Lost, Top Gunn Talwer and Quicksilver all have no (default) movesets (hence it gives an error). Shingo Tagaki has both an exclusive and non-exclusive contract Invalid date: There are no default movesets for: Entertainer, Strong-style, Lucha Libre, Super Junior, MMA Crossover and Psychopath workers.[/QUOTE] You haven't been following have you? This is just what I have so far. You can only play exhibition matches with WWE people A-R.

• 4 weeks later...
The download has probably timed out because I think those have a limited time they can be used without a certain number of downloads.....but now to the bad news. Those of you that follow TEW Dynasties know that my computer got wiped out and I lost all my GDS folder, this data and all. Hopefully somebody downloaded it, and you are free to work on it, I just can't get into working on it right now. So if you want to work on what I had just tell me and I'll help you out if you need it.

• 2 weeks later...
Quick update.... I reinstalled Wrestling Spirit on my computer and I'm starting back over, but this time I'm sticking with my original plan of doing my own database with the moves being the only thing I import in. When I get something of note done I'll probably start a new thread about it. This is a setback, but I could be a good thing because I can put my personal touch on everything now, it'll just take alot of time.

Archived