TOP SECRET: Security Clearence Required :1RC

Also just noticed that the PWG Tag Champs should be El Generico and Quicksilver. Ryan Wilson should be added to OVW as Jacob Duncan. Matt Sydal and Christopher Daniels should be ROH Tag Champs, which would require adding Daniels to ROH. Shawn Michaels and John Cena should be World Tag Champs. Paul Burchill should be OVW Champion. Smackdown should be taped Tuesday, not Wednesday.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A couple of things I've noticed so far, I'm working with the WWE roster, which is overwhelmingly large: Daivari is only available to work in Europe Tazz is set to have no brand There were a couple more I wanted to remember, I think, I'll let you know if they come back to me.. EDIT: Also, Hardcore Holly's arm condition is far too good, I thought I remembered reading he had an infection that caused him to nearly lose them or something like that, I think that would've had some permanent damage.

Personnel / Title fixes - Cody Runnels and Shawn Spears should be contracted to OVW, and are also the OVW Tag Team Champions (won from Deuce and Domino). - Deleted Khosrow Daivari, Keeping Shawn Daivari and giving him a written contract to WWE on the Smackdown! brand. - Mike Kruel contracted to OVW and is their OVW TV Champ.

[QUOTE=Crychon;200834]A couple of things I've noticed so far, I'm working with the WWE roster, which is overwhelmingly large: Daivari is only available to work in Europe Tazz is set to have no brand There were a couple more I wanted to remember, I think, I'll let you know if they come back to me..[/QUOTE] Daivari is actually in the game twice as Shawn Daivari and Khosrow.

[QUOTE]That's done because it seemed liked the AI handles the brand split with shows on different nights[/QUOTE] OK, that's fine. I've been just simulating through a couple of weeks and it is playing out pretty realistically, so congratulations on being the first to figure that puzzle out.

[QUOTE=still71;200851]Shouldn't most of OVW and DSW start out with Developmental Contracts?[/QUOTE] Yeah, but I would think they would hire alot better developmental wrestlers than they have now, and alot of their current developmental projects would be kicked to the curb. OVW's roster is very hard to get right anyways as it is constantly changing. It also isn't a big deal if it is a little of anyways because you can't even be OVW unless you cut the ties with WWE.

Developments I would think are the hardest one's to really do correctly (for simulation purpose's). First, alot of them go back and forth between the two companies, sometimes to help OVW (give them a good draw), sometimes for getting more experience or training. I haven't really figured out a "correct" formula for this, but from experimenting some, I have found that giving them PPV contracts to both can sometimes simulate what's going on more effectively (for those workers). Other's that have don't usually do WWE at all, but are development are obviously easy to put down right. I don't know though, I haven't been that far into it yet to tell anything for sure. Most of what I "think" is based on logical estimations, and sometimes are very incorrect. You have to try and think "What is the AI going to do?" and sometimes that is totally different then what you would "think" the AI would do.

Sounds like a lot of good work has gone into this. It also seems like there are quite a few bugs to work out. I am not going to d/l this just yet, because I would want to add a few things, and, as the old saying goes "Too many cooks spoil the broth." Thanks for all the work, but, I will wait for a while before I jump into the mix.

[QUOTE=SHaynes23;200862]I think it is a trade off, you have to accept the fact that they will not go between OVW and DSW, because if you gave them a PPV then they would sign with indies all over the world, which WWE will not allow them to do in real life.[/QUOTE] That also has something to do with the relationships between companies as well though. For example, if WWE consider's them a friend, they have occasionally let people that are on their roster go do special things for other promotions... Ring of Honor and the new fed Booker T has been working with come to mind, Although I think Booker's is going to be used more like a training ground. Alot of the other's ones, WWE has no respect for, and wouldn't allow it at all. SO I see where your coming from, like I said, My research in it is very limited, so any insight is good for me to know. This mod for example is dealing with a ton of Promotions, where I only have a few so far, so the simming hasn't shown the problems you have just opened my eyes too.

Archived