TOP SECRET: Security Clearence Required :1RC

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=SHaynes23;201292]Some more alignments for TNA; Chris Sabin to Heel Eric Young to Face Gail Kim to Face Johnny Devine to Heel Petey Williams to Face Raven to Heel Senshi to Face And Larry Zybsysko needs to be taken off of TNA.[/QUOTE] Thanks again Shay, you're an asset. [QUOTE=Astil;201299]I have a question ... is there a backstory, like the TEW2005 FOTORC? Is it the same one?[/QUOTE] No backstory, I dont remember one for the old one either.... But I've had concussions... :o

Just went through WWE really quick: Daivari should be on Smackdown, not ECW Deuce should be a heel Eugene is back to being a face already Joey Mercury should be on Smackdown, not Raw Marcus Cor Von should be a heel Matt Hardy should be on Smackdown Mickie James should be a face Mike Mizanin should be a heel Robbie and Rory's last names are spelled wrong....It is McAllister Scotty 2 Hotty is back on Smackdown Shannon Moore is on Smackdown Vickie Guerrero is on Smackdown Big Guido and Terry Funk no longer work for WWE, they were only on for like 2 weeks after ECW started.

[QUOTE=SHaynes23;201312]Just went through WWE really quick: Daivari should be on Smackdown, not ECW Deuce should be a heel Eugene is back to being a face already Joey Mercury should be on Smackdown, not Raw Marcus Cor Von should be a heel Matt Hardy should be on Smackdown Mickie James should be a face Mike Mizanin should be a heel Robbie and Rory's last names are spelled wrong....It is McAllister Scotty 2 Hotty is back on Smackdown Shannon Moore is on Smackdown Vickie Guerrero is on Smackdown Big Guido and Terry Funk no longer work for WWE, they were only on for like 2 weeks after ECW started.[/QUOTE] Thanks mate, Funk is still on the WWE website on the ECW roster (then again Hogan & Rock are still on the RAW roster) They fire him first week most times anyway but if you know for sure he's gone we'll edit.

[QUOTE=CarlitoCoool;201315]Thanks mate, Funk is still on the WWE website on the ECW roster (then again Hogan & Rock are still on the RAW roster) They fire him first week most times anyway but if you know for sure he's gone we'll edit.[/QUOTE] They haven't used, or even mentioned him since One Night Stand, I'm pretty sure it was a one night thing. He is just on there because he is an ECW legend, and it adds name recognition when people look at ECW's roster on the internet.

a few things, Lacey is both on a Written deal and a PPA deal Jon Heidenreich is listed as working for NWE but his status is listed as being on Hiatus. Ron Simmons should be under WWE contract Also, the reason the WWE releases all the women is because they are all set to never wrestle.

Hmm for some reason I dont think that's going to go over well. ^ Anyways I have my data updated through today (with any changes that are important made) and I added title histories for those that have changed (World Tag Team, Cruiserweight, etc.) The changes that have been suggested in this post have all been made, and I have it starting in March 07 for those of you who dont want to go through NWO and want things to be realistic. Ill post the data in a few.

[QUOTE=Plus-44;201335]I can't believe Vince's Representative is Umaga! And, what about Edge beating RVD for the MITB spot. Bull****![/QUOTE] Why after two people told you they hadn't seen RAW would you post that? :confused: That is not cool at all :confused: I even asked politely if you could add a Spoiler tag if you insist on posting results [B]I nominate Plus-44 for the "Biggest GDS Douche Award '07"[/B]

Great mod :) A few CHIKARA notes though: Does Chikarason actually own CHIKARA? I was under the impression that Quack owned it in partnership with Hero (formerly Carter), and Chikarason was just an on-screen figurehead. Could be wrong though, usually am :p [b]Titles[/b]: Campeonato de Parejas ("Championship of Pairs", currently held by F.I.S.T, won on November 17th 2006 from the Kings of Wrestling (Hero/Claudio), who won the TWGP3 to become the first ever champions on February 26th '06). This would replace the current 'World Tag Team' titles, which don't exist. Tag World Grand Prix (tournament title, February, retired). Previous winners: 2003: Hallowicked/Blind Rage | 2005: Claudio/Cannon | 2006: Claudio/Hero. King of Trios (tournament title, February). Previous winners: *SPOILER WARNING - This only happened last week* [size=1]Mike Quackenbush, Jigsaw and Shane Storm[/size] Young Lion's Cup (Youngsters, tournament title*). Previous winners: 2003: Hallowicked | 2004: Larry Sweeney (who then lost it to Jigsaw) | 2005: Shane Storm | 2006: Arik Cannon. Currently held by Max Boyer. (* The YLC is also defended as a regular title (the only singles title in CHIKARA), but it's quite rare for it to be won other than via the tournament (IIRC, it's only happened twice: Sweeney losing to Jigsaw and Boyer beating Cannon. Could be forgetting some though. So my basic point is, might as well leave it as a tournament title and add in the exceptions to the lineage..umm, if that's possible ¬_¬). There's also the Torneo Cybernetico, but it's not a "proper" tournament, it's a 16-man elimination tag team match, which TEW can't even simulate for human players, let alone be told to run annually, so that'll have to be left out. Finally, there's the ICW-ICWA Tex-Arkana Television Champion, but... would you include the **** The World title in ECW? Or the WCW Canadian Championship? I'd just ignore it tbh ¬_¬ [b]Shows[/b]: Should probably technically be running a Touring schedule, as CHIKARA closes for December and January each year. However, in TEW touring promotions usually/always run multiple shows per week, whereas CHIKARA run three a month at most, so maybe leaving them as Normal would be best. King of Trios - February (three nights, Fri/Sat/Sun of Week Three). Anniversario Weekend - May (two nights, Sat/Sun of Week 4) Young Lions Cup - July (three nights, Fri/Sat/Sun of Week 4) Cybernetico Forever - October (Sat of Week 4) That's all the regular ones. [b]Announcers:[/b] Larry Sweeney, Bryce Remsburg, UltraMantis Black (colour). I'm not going to dictate what your stats should be, but Sweeney and Remsburg deserve capable Announcing stats (congruent with the level of the fed of course), [i]especially[/i] Sweeney - he's brilliant, and should have 'Sometimes' for Announcing. Mantis is fine. [b]Workers[/b]: In the game, but need to be added to roster: Bryce Remsburg (head referee and backup announcer when Sweeney can't do it). Cheech Cloudy Claudio Castagnoli (it's utterly beyond me how he's not already there... he's been there since early 2003!) Brandon Thomaselli Shane Matthews (who needs a stats update badly) Either not in the game, or in the game under a different name, and need to be added: Blind Rage Crossbones Dr. Cheung El Hijo Del Ice Cream Fire Ant Hydra Ice Cream Jr Jagged (!!!) Max Boyer Player Uno Tom "Reckless Youth" Carter (...) Rorschach Shane Storm (?!!?!?!?!) Soldier Ant Worker Ant On the roster, but need to be removed: Ian Rotten Katsushi Takemura Kevin Steen Necro Butcher Dragon Dragon (as far as I know... haven't seen him in aaages). Osamu Nishimura Wrestlers that need tweaking: Shane Matthews! I know you didn't write the original database, but he really, really needs an update. For a start, he's not "terrible" as his bio suggests, and his entertainment skills are criminally low. Classing Delirious as a Spot Monkey is rather harsh, especially when Hallowicked is a Regular Wrestler. [b]Teams:[/b] The Order of the Neo-Solar Temple (Crossbones and Rorschach) Cheech and Cloudy (guess ¬_¬) ShaneSaw (Shane Storm and Jigsaw) The Kings of Wrestling 2 (Chris Hero and Larry Sweeney*) The Iron Saints (Sal and Vito Thomaselli) The Colony (Fire Ant and Soldier Ant) Team Incoherence (Hallowicked and Delirious). Los Ice Creams (should be obvious ¬_¬). The North Star Express (Cruz and Corbin). 2.0 (Shane Matthews and Jagged. Give them a Best Friend relationship too). (* Hero and Sweeney turned on Castagnoli in RoH, so it can only be assumed that will carry over to CHIKARA next month. The last time they were in CHIKARA it was Hero and Castagnoli). Now inactive: The Kings of Professional Wrestling 1 (Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli. You'll need to add that team first, but they've been teaming together for two years and aren't in the data...). Darkbreed Triple Dragon (Dragon Dragon hasn't been around in forever and Retail teams quite regularly with Equinox now). Skayde and Milano. Also, F.I.S.T deserve a lot more experience than D-. [b]Stables:[/b] The Order Of The Neo-Solar Temple (UltraMantis Black, Hydra, Crossbones and Rorschach). The Iron Saints (The tag team, plus Brandon). [b]Other suggestions:[/b] Working agreements with CZW, RoH and IWA:MS? Also, the product needs to be tweaked. The match ratio should be WAYYYY higher than 40%. I'd suggest 90. Strong heel/face divide. 20% intensity, 40% danger. Also, up the six-man tag and tag-team frequency. I'd suggest: 60% singles, 20% 6-man, 20% tag team. ...I think that's about it :p

Archived