GDS 'Favourite Wrestler Ever' Semi-Finals

keefmoon

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]'Natureboy' Ric Flair[/B] WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! The Man that taught the Game the rules! versus 'The Game' Triple H ---------------------------------------------- [B]'The Phenom' The Undertaker[/B] The hardest decision I've had to make. That ring entrance still to this day gives me goose bumps. versus 'The Excellence Of Execution' Bret 'Hitman' Hart ----------------------------------------------

[B]'Natureboy' Ric Flair[/B] versus 'The Game' Triple H ---------------------------------------------- 'The Phenom' The Undertaker versus 'The Excellence Of Execution' Bret 'Hitman' Hart I refuse to vote on the second one, because neither deserve to be this far into a best wrestler ever pole! Ridiculous!

'Natureboy' Ric Flair versus [B]'The Game' Triple H[/B] Having not seen Flair in his prime i'm gonna have to go for Trips. What i see from him now is the same boring repetitive rubbish ---------------------------------------------- [B]'The Phenom' The Undertaker[/B] versus 'The Excellence Of Execution' Bret 'Hitman' Hart Huge, huge, huge taker mark. "Are you scared... he's here" motorcycle reving and then down he comes to the ring = very cool! The man could have his own GDS voting on greatest ever undertaker entrance

[B]'Natureboy' Ric Flair[/B] versus 'The Game' Triple H ---------------------------------------------- [B]'The Phenom' The Undertaker[/B] versus 'The Excellence Of Execution' Bret 'Hitman' Hart As I'm the TC and vote taker, I can't give my opinion on your votings in case it alters peoples future voting. But damn it! I want to! Some of you are manking me so damn angry!

[QUOTE=sheepy;209465]'Natureboy' Ric Flair versus [B]'The Game' Triple H[/B] Having not seen Flair in his prime i'm gonna have to go for Trips. What i see from him now is the same boring repetitive rubbish ---------------------------------------------- 'The Phenom' The Undertaker versus 'The Excellence Of Execution' Bret 'Hitman' Hart Huge, huge, huge taker mark. "Are you scared... he's here" motorcycle reving and then down he comes to the ring = very cool! The man could have his own GDS voting on greatest ever undertaker entrance[/QUOTE] Does that mean you are voting for Undertaker? As you didn't highlight either.

'[B]Natureboy' Ric Flair[/B] versus 'The Game' Triple H I actually like both of these guys a lot. But Ric Flair is the best all around wrestler of all time in my opinion, and I just cant see him not making it to the finals. ---------------------------------------------- 'The Phenom' The Undertaker versus [B]'The Excellence Of Execution' Bret 'Hitman' Hart [/B] Again, this is a situation where I love both wrestlers. The undertaker has an aura around him that no one will ever be able to match. On the other hand, Bret was just an all-around great wrestler, and I honestly found just about all of his matches to be entertaining in one way or another. In the end, it came down to either picking the better entertainer(the undertaker), or the better wrestler(bret hart). Since the name of the game is wrestling, I went with Bret. ----------------------------------------------

[QUOTE=TCP1;209454]'The Phenom' The Undertaker versus 'The Excellence Of Execution' Bret 'Hitman' Hart I refuse to vote on the second one, because neither deserve to be this far into a best wrestler ever pole! Ridiculous![/QUOTE] The thread is about [I]favourite[/I] wrestlers, not who's the [I]best[/I] wrestler! ;) But they're both damn good so how can you say they don't deserve to be this far in the poll?! :confused: (vote for Taker or i'm telling your mum you've been naughty! :p)

[B]'Natureboy' Ric Flair[/B] versus 'The Game' Triple H You know, I was really close to picking HHH. Thinking back on his career, he has provided some great memories, and he's a master at getting you to go from loving him to hating him at the drop of a hat, only to have you love him again the next week. Also, in an era that has given us a few athletes that just use the sport we love as a stepping stone to Hollywood and fame, Trips has proven to me that he has a love for wrestling. Sorry Hunter, you are a future legend, but tonight you stepped into the ring with a living legend. ---------------------------------------------- [B]'The Phenom' The Undertaker[/B] versus 'The Excellence Of Execution' Bret 'Hitman' Hart Alot tougher decision than I thought, my instinct is to vote for Bret, but seeing the match-up on paper, I have to go with Taker. One of the few that can pull off a 'monster' type gimmick for all these years especially in this modern era. There's a reason why we don't see any more Papa Shangos and Manataurs but still see Undertaker week after week. ----------------------------------------------

[B]'Natureboy' Ric Flair[/B] versus 'The Game' Triple H ---------------------------------------------- [B]'The Phenom' The Undertaker[/B] versus 'The Excellence Of Execution' Bret 'Hitman' Hart ----------------------------------------------

[QUOTE=thug saint oga;209957]i'm a little shocked with how many people are voting for bret. i really thought the h-flair was a tough one, but i thought taker would win by a landslide. nice.[/QUOTE] You're shocked? How do you think I feel?! :eek: Undertaker is THE man. How many other people can say they've been intrigal to the creation of, or at least being in the first of a slew of new matches in WWE? Casket Match Last Ride Match Inferno Match Buried Alive Match Hell in a Cell Biker Chain Match Punjabi Prison Match Boiler Room Brawl

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;209994]You're shocked? How do you think I feel?! :eek: Undertaker is THE man. How many other people can say they've been intrigal to the creation of, or at least being in the first of a slew of new matches in WWE? Casket Match Last Ride Match Inferno Match Buried Alive Match Hell in a Cell Biker Chain Match Punjabi Prison Match Boiler Room Brawl[/QUOTE] Not sure I would BRAG about the Punjabi Prison match.

It was an interesting idea but was nowhere near as dangerous as they made it out to be. I did laugh when 'Taker climbed up to go over the top and he stopped and looked at the bamboo 'spikes' (about as spikey as a soft pillow), it was quite clear he could pull them off or just climb over them! :D

Archived