GDS 'Favourite Wrestler Ever' Grand Final

keefmoon

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That whole post is pretty LOL. Especially this part: [QUOTE=TheEdgeOfReason;214676] Finally Taker is a massive draw just as big as anybody mentioned.[/QUOTE] I doubt even the hardest of hardcore Taker fans would say that Taker is a draw on the level of SCSA or The Rock. Listen, I'm not saying anything negative against The Undertaker. You guys are acting like I'm bashing him. I'm talking about levels of greatness in regards to how a worker has affected the wrestling industry. Taker is not at the level of guys like Hogan, Flair, The Rock, Stone Cold...not many people are.

[B]Ric Flair[/B] vs The Undertaker To be the man, you've got to beat the man... Learn to live with it, learn to love it, diamonds are forever, WOOO and so is Ric Flair... I'm a stylin, proflin, limousine riding, jet flyin, kiss stealin, wheelin dealin, son of a gun, who's kissed all the girls and made them cry... Space Mountain may be the oldest ride in the park, but it still has the longest line... Three words for you: all night long... They don't call me the dirtiest player in the game for nothing... I'm every woman's dream and every man's nightmare... Whether you like it, or don't like it, learn to live with it, because it's the best thing going today - WOOOOOOOOOOOO So many titles, so often at the top, but still able to put people over. Charismatic, efficient in the ring, professional, and courageous to fight on to his age with the injuries he's had. He's the ultimate wrestling professional. He IS the man, and no one will beat that.

I like the undertaker and all, but is this seriously even close? My vote goes to the most electrifying man in....wait, that's not it, that's not it. My vote goes to the toughest sob in the.....No, that's not it, that's not it. My vote goes to the showstopper, the main-event, the......No that's not it, that's not it. My vote goes to the best there is, the best there was, the best.....damnit, that's not it either. Here it is: My vote for favorite wrestler ever goes to stylin, profilin, jet flyin, limousine riding, kiss stealing, Wheeling dealing, son of a gun...... [SIZE="6"]THE NATUREBOY, RIC FLAIR[/SIZE] [SIZE="7"]WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!![/SIZE]

[QUOTE=davebiggs;215697]in case anyone cares before my vote flair is winning 17-16 but my vote ties it up cause i vote taker. 17-17[/QUOTE] It's probably best if people don't know what the scores are. That may it stays neutral and people vote with which is their favourite, rather than trying to even up the scores or whatever.

[QUOTE=Mr T Jobs To Me;215985]If Flair wins everyone who voted for him should do a Flair Flop onto the nearest slab of concrete.[/QUOTE] and if Undertaker wins, all those that voted for him should no-sell for a decade and stink up almost every match their in. :D

Archived