Kurt Angle has died...

[QUOTE=forlan;226590]I heard from someone at Lockdown that Angle needed help getting out of a chair and was carried up stairs, proving he only wrestles using some sort of pain killing drug and is slowly crippling himself.[/QUOTE] You have sources right? :rolleyes:

It was someone i know that went to Lockdown, not Meltzer, Keller or anyone else, whether you choose to believe it or not is up to you, but since you feel insecure enough to have three accounts on one messageboard then i guess you feel as insecure and paranoid about everything else in life.

[QUOTE=forlan;226689]It was someone i know that went to Lockdown, not Meltzer, Keller or anyone else, whether you choose to believe it or not is up to you, but since you feel insecure enough to have three accounts on one messageboard then i guess you feel as insecure and paranoid about everything else in life.[/QUOTE] lol, or maybe most of us would just like to see some sort of support for claiming that Kurt Angle can't walk without pain killers. he hasn't even done nearly as many sick bumps and stupid **** as death match wrestlers, not to mention that he has the money to go to doctors and chiropractors to get things fixed. how about instead of turning stuff into a personal attack to avert attention from your unfounded claims you tell us who you claim to know in the TNA lockerroom

[QUOTE=weirdo_man;226738]lol, or maybe most of us would just like to see some sort of support for claiming that Kurt Angle can't walk without pain killers. he hasn't even done nearly as many sick bumps and stupid **** as death match wrestlers, not to mention that he has the money to go to doctors and chiropractors to get things fixed. how about instead of turning stuff into a personal attack to avert attention from your unfounded claims you tell us who you claim to know in the TNA lockerroom[/QUOTE] I am not saying he is right here because to be honest I don't believe him, but it is a known fact that Angle is pretty screwed up, and that he is much more restricted do to pain. It's the reason he is on TNA, and not WWE anymore.

Exactly, it's well documented that he was addicted to painkillers and most likely still is. Plus your detahmatch point is not really valid as taking a lighttube to the head or a scaffold controlled fall is different to a broken neck like angle

Guest loves2spooge
i think that there is alot of people out there that is very worried about what kurt is doing to himself that was part of the reason that wwe released him i was not as if wwe was going to cut all ties with him they were going to help him with rehabing his injurys and with his addiction to pain killers

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;226790]All I have problems with is people starting B.S. rumors based on either heresay or just making it up entirely....[/QUOTE] [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?p=209269#post209269[/url] Yeah liars are the worst :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=forlan;226590]I heard from someone at Lockdown that Angle needed help getting out of a chair and was carried up stairs, proving he only wrestles using some sort of pain killing drug and is slowly crippling himself.[/QUOTE] At the Impact tapings my friend said Angle went into shock after his match with Sting

[QUOTE=D16NJD16;226790]All I have problems with is people starting B.S. rumors based on either heresay or just making it up entirely. And it is going to remain a BS rumor made only by Forlan on these forums until it is reported or confirmed by a reputable source.[/QUOTE] You went back into Kevel mode without switching accounts again.

[QUOTE=forlan;226760]Exactly, it's well documented that he was addicted to painkillers and most likely still is.[/QUOTE] I'd just like to note that it's kinda dumb to call it a painkiller addiction if he actually is in constant pain. Addiction involved taking things that [i]aren't[/i] needed and in abusive doses, not legitimately using prescribed drugs because you are in a lot of pain. If he chooses to keep putting his body on the line and fighting through the pain in order to entertain his fans (which must be the case since he took a huge pay cut to work for TNA and thus isn't doing it for the money), then I find that admirable. Much more than I would be willing to do, that's for sure. If that's what he enjoys doing with his life, who are you or any of us to tell him that he should stop just because he's risking his well-being? Is it not better to go out happy at a young age than give it up and be miserable for decades living your so-called life? Not trying to be morbid or anything, but if Kurt Angle loves what he's doing, I say more power to him and I support him 100%.

Archived