It is [B]March 17, 2002[/B]. The battle between the [B]WWF [/B]and [B]The Alliance [/B]of WCW and ECW has continued for close to a year. It ends tonight, as per a 'cease-fire' signed by Vince and Shane McMahon after [I]The Royal Rumble[/I]. Tomorrow night on RAW, the RAW after [I]Wrestlemania 18[/I], will be the very last time The Alliance will ever be seen on WWF programming. It will become its own seperate promotion, with its own programming and its own titles. [CENTER][SIZE="3"] [B]The [COLOR="Red"]InVasion [/COLOR]is over.[/B][/SIZE] [B][SIZE="4"]The [COLOR="Navy"]War [/COLOR]has just begun.[/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3622/warkf5.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wrestlemania X-8 [B][SIZE="5"]WWF WrestleMania X-8[/SIZE] Sunday, March 17, 2001[/B][B] Live from The Toronto Skydome[/B] [B]Announcers:[/B] Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross [CENTER] [IMG]http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/936/mania17ct4.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] WrestleMania opens up with Saliva performing their hit single "Superstar" on stage. A WrestleMania history video was shown. [SIZE="3"][B]Opening Match - The Alliance[/B] (William Regal, Chris Kanyon, Mike Awesome and Lance Storm) [B]vs The WWF[/B] (Rikishi, Bradshaw, Farooq and Tajiri)[/SIZE] [QUOTE] An inter-promotional 8-Man tag opened Wrestlemania, and quickly descended into chaos. Not even interference from Hugh Morrus and Test could help The Alliance, who quickly fell victim to the cohesive WWF loyalists. After The APA and Rikishi took care of Storm, Kanyon and Awesome, Tajiri pinned William Regal following a Buzzsaw Kick at [B]7:21[/B].[/QUOTE] Backstage, Canadian native Edge is interviewed by Michael Cole about his match tonight against Christian, and promises that twelve years after he witnessed Wrestlemania history from the crowd, he would 'make Wrestlemania history in the ring'. [SIZE="3"] [B]Alliance Grudge Match - Rob Van Dam vs Diamond Dallas Page[/B][/SIZE] [QUOTE]A dispute over which promotion was the major party of The Alliance led to the signing of a match between ECW legend Rob Van Dam, and WCW star Diamond Dallas Page. However, Page didn't turn up. Facing a Wrestlemania embarrassment, Stephanie McMahon brought out her substitute - Booker T. After some initial confusion, the back and forth match ended with a Five-Star Frog Splash at [B]9:13[/B], and no explanation as to why DDP has DD-Disappeared...[/QUOTE] Backstage, WWF World Champion and Alliance leader 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin brushed off an interview attempt, 100% focused on his match tonight against the WWF's Triple H. As the camera swings away from Austin, we see the beginnings of the next match, as WWF Hardcore Champion Jeff Hardy is attacked by ECW star Rhyno in the arena hallway! [SIZE="3"][B] 12-Man Inter-Promotional Hardcore Brawl - Jeff Hardy (c) vs Matt Hardy vs Rhyno vs Tazz vs Raven vs Spike Dudley vs Test vs Al Snow vs Crash Holly vs Billy Gunn vs The Hurricane vs Shawn Stasiak[/B][/SIZE] [QUOTE]Beginning in the hallways, the match made its way through the entire backstage area, as the dozen competitors rushed to the action. As per the rules, whoever is the Hardcore Champion at the end of twelve minutes retains the title. A flurry of title changes began, with Jeff Hardy being pinned by Raven, was then pinned by Tazz, who was then pinned by Al Snow, who was then pinned by Crash Holly. Crash lasted as champion until the 11th minute, when [B]The Hurricane[/B] ran into him with the Hurri-Cycle and scored the pin on the buzzer! [/QUOTE] While the dust settles from the Hardcore match, we cut to The Alliance's dressing room. WWF owner Vince McMahon enters, and after a heated stare-down with his son and daughter, Vince guarantees that Triple H will bring the WWF World Title home tonight. Shane and Steph promise the opposite, and remind Vince that 'when' Stone Cold wins tonight, the WWF World Title will be the Alliance's forever. [SIZE="3"] [B] Brother vs Brother for the Intercontinental Title - Edge (c) vs Christian[/B][/SIZE] [QUOTE]The former Tag Team champions, now in seperate promotions, receive huge ovations from their countrymen, with Edge the definite favourite. Although Christian's underhanded methods give him an early advantage, Edge gathers enough momentum to deliver a Spear/Downward Spiral combination to win the match at [B]13:42[/B]. He celebrates in the crowd afterwards, soaking in the biggest win of his career. [/QUOTE] A video package is shown, detailing what lead to the 'respect' match between the undefeated-at-Wrestlemania Undertaker, and 'The Rabid Wolverine' Chris Benoit. [SIZE="3"] [B]Women's Title Elimination Match - Mighty Molly (c) vs Trish Stratus vs Lita vs Jazz[/B][/SIZE] [QUOTE]Alliance member and Hurricane sidekick Molly Holly entered this match as champion, but was the first woman pinned at 4:06, following a Lita moonsault. Lita was the next out after a powerbomb from Jazz at 6:03, leaving Jazz and Trish as the final two. Although Jazz had the power advantage, the night continued to be the WWF's, with Trish pinning Jazz following a Stratus-faction at [B]9:02[/B]. Post-match, Trish received a huge ovation from her fellow Canadians.[/QUOTE] Backstage, The Rock is interviewed, hyping his match with Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho later. [SIZE="3"][B] Respect Match - The Undertaker vs Chris Benoit[/B][/SIZE] [CENTER] [IMG]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/8703/mania18takerbenoitrg5.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [QUOTE]This match had been expected to steal the show, and it lived up to the hype. In eighteen minutes, 'Taker and Benoit gave their all, and at no stage did either man have a true advantage. In an astonishing effort, Benoit made The Undertaker tap out while referee Mike Chioda was down, but could not repeat the effort later. Instead, a Last Ride at [B]18:44[/B] ended the match, giving Undertaker his 10th Wrestlemania victory. Post-match, Taker raised Benoit's hand, the ultimate sign of respect from the American Badass.[/QUOTE] Backstage, Chris Jericho responds to The Rock's promo earlier, reminding 'The Great One' that it was Jericho who came out on top the last time they met, at The Royal Rumble... [SIZE="3"][B] WWF World Tag Team Title Match - The Dudley Boyz (c) vs Kane and The Big Show[/B][/SIZE] [quote]Alliance members The Dudleyz, also the WCW World Tag Champions, only put up one set of their belts in this match against WWF stars Kane and Big Show, a smart decision considering the outcome. Not even a 3D on Kane could stop the WWF's winning streak, with Show and Kane ending the match after stereo Chokeslams on the Duds' at [B]10:03.[/B] [/quote] Backstage, Vince McMahon is seen talking to Triple H. The camera gets closer, allowing us to hear McMahon's inspirational pep talk, reminding Triple H that not only are his Wrestlemania title dreams at stake tonight, but the very future of the WWF. The WWF, Vince reminds 'H, needs a World Title. A silent Triple H nods, fully understanding the importance of the task at hand. [SIZE="3"][B] #1 Contender Match - The Rock vs Kurt Angle vs Chris Jericho[/B][/SIZE] [CENTER] [IMG]http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/4082/mania183wayhu2.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [quote]Although Chris Jericho hadn't been the model of a 'good guy' in recent months, the rabid Canadian crowd treated him like a God, exploding in cheers at his entrance, and even booing The Rock. With a hot crowd and three of the best talents in wrestling, the match was an instant classic, with countless near falls and high spots. Although he had the crowd's full support, the night was not Jericho's. An Angle Slam took him out of the action, and a Rock Bottom delivered on Angle seconds later gave The Rock the victory at [B]22:38[/B], crushing the hopes of the crowd, but giving The Rock a World Title shot against either Stone Cold or Triple H.[/quote] A video package is shown, detailing the history of the war between the WWF and The Alliance, from the first InVasion in July 2001, to the emergence of ECW, to the betrayal of Steve Austin, to the 'ceasefire' signed at the Royal Rumble and finally to the announcement that the Alliance would become completely seperate from the WWF after tomorrow night. That's a lot of video package. [SIZE="3"] [B]The Main Event - 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin (c) vs 'The Game' Triple H for the WWF World Heavyweight Championship [/B][/SIZE] [CENTER] [IMG]http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/2695/mania18tripsvsaustinuu6.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [quote]These two men had faced each other in epic matches over the years, and for a brief few months in 2001 were even unlikely allies. However, with the WWF World Title, and the fate of two promotions at stake, Stone Cold and Triple H locked horns like the mortal enemies they were. In an instant Wrestlemania classic, amid interference from Shane and Vince McMahon, the two battled for over thirty minutes until, finally, there was a victor... [/quote]

WWF.com Wrestlemania Aftermath [CENTER][IMG]http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/9007/comwrestlemania18jx3.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Wrestlemania Aftermath![/B] [QUOTE]While they all knew they would witness history, none of the attendance record setting 68237 fans that packed the SkyDome tonight knew just exactly what that meant. After an arduous thirty-five minute match, WWF superstar [B]Triple H[/B] walked out of Toronto the World Wrestling Federation Heavyweight Champion. But, sadly for Triple H, his win was overshadowed by what transpired after the bell had rung. [B]Shane McMahon[/B], whose interference in the dying stages of the match proved costly for his Alliance general [B]'Stone Cold' Steve Austin[/B], entered the ring to berate the fallen star. What happened next may have shattered The Alliance for good. Without hesitation, without warning, Austin took to his feet and delivered a lightning-fast, promotion-rumbling Stone Cold Stunner onto the WCW owner! As the crowd roared, Austin stomped on McMahon, flicked him the double-bird and left the ring! Without the WWF World Title, and without their biggest star, The Alliance is in a dire situtation. Tomorrow night on RAW, the Alliance will be seen on WWF programming for the last time. What exactly do they have planned? What will Shane McMahon's reaction be to Stone Cold's betrayal? And what will [B]Vince McMahon [/B]and his new champion do, as the WWF is finally rid of the Invading Menace? [B]Find out, 9pm ET on TNN!![/B][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2230/wrestlingobserverhi6.jpg[/IMG] [B] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Notes on RAW tonight in Quebec[/COLOR][/B] by Dave Meltzer [FONT="Verdana"] I've been told there are big rumblings tonight that something major is happening tonight on RAW - think ECW joining The Alliance back in July. Not only are the entire WWF and Alliance rosters staying in Canada, the WWF have chartered another private jet. In case you're wondering - it's not Hulk Hogan, he's in Florida. Also rumblings saying that tonight's RAW will look to test the limit for how few matches a two-hour show can have, whatever that means. I've never seen the WWF cloud of secrecy so tight over one show. [/FONT] Check back for further updates this evening.

Hi. This is the bit where I introduce myself. My name is Tommy, you might know my War's End and The Fall mods. This is my first attempt at a TEW Diary, so bear with me. The format I used for the Wrestlemania report was exactly that, a report. That's not how my cards will look in the future. I'm used to fantasy booking where you write out EVERYTHING (and I do mean everything), so I'm working on a happy medium at the moment for the first official card - RAW. I hope you're liking the series so far, but don't get too attached. Everything changes on RAW. Everything. Bye :)

I can't wait Tommy if your as good at writing Diary's as you are at making mods this will be the best diary ever! I really like the concept of this and thought that the Wrestlemania X8 show was much better than what they actually had lol. I'm used to doing fantasy booking too and I'm gunna start with my own diary soon (T-Zone TNA diary or After The Fall.)

I will. At the moment, I'm not using any data, just because there's very little to simulate in the first RAW ;) RAW will be posted in three parts, just because it's.... kinda massive. I promise the following cards will be much shorter, but I want the detail in the first card to set the stage for the entire series. Part 1 is coming in the next few moments.

[CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="3"][B]WWF RAW - March 18th, 2002 - 'The Declaration.' [/B][/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/9569/rawlogovu5.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] JR and The King welcome us to RAW, as the camera pans over the rabid crowd. Their cheers quickly turn to boos, however, when the music of Shane McMahon hits... [B]Shane McMahon Promo[/B] [quote] [CENTER] [IMG]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3892/shanepromorm4.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Shane: You know, it’s been just over a year since I purchased WCW… [Crowd boos] Shane: And I thought that tonight, the night that WCW is finally set free, would be a night of celebration. I thought that all my hard work would be worth it. [A dejected Shane pauses for a moment.] Shane: But it wasn’t. Lawler: What? Shane: You see, WCW just isn’t worth it. The Alliance just isn’t worth it. And last night at Wrestlemania, I realised that. When ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin [crowd explode!!] lost the WWF World Championship, I realised it. When no members, NO members of the Alliance ran out to save me from getting a Stone Cold ass-whooping, I realised it. So, as of now, the Alliance is FINISHED. WCW and ECW are FINISHED. I’ve talked it over with Steph, and she’s agreed. That’s it. It’s over. Dad, you win… JR: I don’t believe what I’m hearing! Shane McMahon has…has admitted defeat! Shane: Now, if you’ll excu… [Shane is interrupted by the sound of 'No Chance In Hell', as Vince McMahon makes his way to the ring, without his usual swagger but a serious demenour on his face. He gets face to face with Shane.] Vince: Shane… When your mother gave birth to you, I had high hopes… I thought that you might follow in your father’s and grandfather’s footsteps, I thought that you might one day become…a success. And that day you bought WCW from under my nose, as angry as I was, I was kind of proud. Because my son, my ONLY son, was finally showing some of that McMahon tenacity. He wasn’t living off his mother and father anymore, he making his own mark, he was breaking new ground and damn it, THAT’S what I WANTED! And, even though your ‘Invasion’ caused me more grief than I’ve ever felt before, you’re my son… And that’s why I… I forgive you. [Crowd boos] JR: What?! Since when was Vince McMahon a family man? Shane: [With tears in his eyes] Dad… I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. Lawler: I don’t believe this. [Vince takes a step towards Shane and embraces him as the crowd rock in heat.] JR: And now they’re hugging?! I’m sorry if I’m being far too callous, but this is SI... [JR is interrupted by the familiar sound of ‘Thus Spake Zarathustra’, as we cut to the entrance ramp to see none other than [B][SIZE="3"]‘THE NATURE BOY’ RIC FLAIR!![/SIZE][/B]] Lawler: WHAT?!!! JR: RIC FLAIR’S GATECRASHED THE MCMAHON FAMILY REUNION! GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY![CENTER] [IMG]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3240/flairrawou7.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [The crowd EXPLODE as an enraged Flair stands at the top of the RAW ramp, shaking his head at Vince and Shane.] Flair: MCMAHON – YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD GET AWAY WITH IT, DIDN’T YOU?! [Crowd ROAR!] JR: Get away with WHAT? Flair: YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD GET AWAY WITH THE CRIME OF THE CENTURY! YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD GET AWAY WITH PISSING AWAY DECADES OF TRADITION FOR A FEW BUCKS! WELL, VINCE, YOU’VE GOT ANOTHER THING COMING! BECAUSE I KNOW MCMAHON! I KNOW! Vince: WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE FLAIR?! THAT’S MY RING YOU’RE STANDING IN! Flair: YOUR RING? LAST TIME I CHECKED, IT WAS HULK HOGAN’S RING! LAST TIME I CHECKED, IT WAS BRET HART’S RING! LAST TIME I CHECKED, IT WAS SHAWN MICHAELS' RING! YOU DIDN’T MAKE THAT RING MCMAHON, THE [I]BOYS [/I]DID, AND JUST WAIT TILL THEY HEAR WHAT THE MCMAHONS DID TO THEM! Vince: [B]YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH FLAIR![/B] [Crowd explode!] JR: What does Flair know?! Flair: McMahon, I did a little research while I’ve been sitting at home… I contacted a few buddies from Time Warner, and they told me something interesting. You see McMahon, I have UNDISPUTABLE proof that your son Shane NEVER BOUGHT WCW… In fact, the man who bought WCW was [B]YOU[/B]! [B][I]VINCE MCMAHON![/I][/B] Lawler: Huh? Flair: IT WAS YOU WHO ORCHESTRATED THE ‘INVASION’! YOU, STEPHANIE AND SHANE MASTERMINDED THE GREATEST SCAM IN THE HISTORY OF THE BUSINESS! THIS ‘INVASION’ WAS NOTHING MORE THAN A TOOL FOR THE MCMAHON’S TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK, AND YOU KNOW IT! [Crowd roars in heat, as both McMahon’s look worried, with Vince going so far as to perform the *gulp*] Flair: AND YOU USED HEYMAN, YOU USED YOUR OWN WIFE, YOU USED FOLEY, YOU USED EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE BOYS, AND YOU TURNED DECADES OF TRADITION INTO ‘THE ALLIANCE’! YOU SPAT ON ME, YOU SPAT ON ARN ANDERSON, YOU SPAT ON RICKY STEAMBOAT, YOU SPAT ON STING, YOU SPAT ON EVERY PERSON WHO MADE WCW GREAT! AND I’M NOT LEAVING THIS RING UNTIL YOU ADMIT WHAT YOU DID MCMAHON! [Vince glares at Flair, and then his face contorts into his trademark ball of rage.] Vince: OK! OK![B] I DID IT! [/B]THERE! I ADMIT IT! BUT WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO FLAIR?! I OWN WCW! I OWN THE TRADEMARKS, I OWN THE WRESTLERS, HELL, I EVEN OWN THE GOD-DAMN RING! Flair: YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE NATURE BOY IS GOING TO DO MCMAHON?! YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW?! IT’S SIMPLE! BEGINNING TONIGHT – YOU’RE ALL GOING TO SEE WHAT AN INVASION IS ALL ABOUT. [B]TONIGHT MCMAHON, THE BIG BOYS ARE HERE, AND THEY WANNA PLAY! [I]WHOOOOOOO[/I]![/B] Crowd: WHOOOOOOO! JR: WHAT’S FLAIR TALKING ABOUT? AND HOW’D GET ON RAW?! [/quote] We return from a commercial break, and JR and The King discuss Flair's shock interruption. They both speculate about what Flair means by 'The Big Boys', and both draw the same obvious conclusion. A war is coming. [quote][CENTER] [IMG]http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/4821/chrisbenoityj7.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Backstage, The Undertaker is seen addressing a group of WWF Superstars, ranging from Chris Benoit to Kane to Funaki. The Rock, Big Show and Triple H are absent. Undertaker: Now, I normally wouldn’t give a DAMN what Ric Flair had to say, but if McMahon DID orchestrate the Invasion, then he’s got some explaining to do. Jericho: But ‘Taker, you HEARD Flair - he wants to DESTROY McMahon. He might have the best reason in the world, but if McMahon goes, so do we. [Undertaker thinks for a moment.] Undertaker: You’re saying we take out Flair? Jericho: I’m just saying we cover our backs. Benoit: Listen. I’ve known Ric Flair ever since I broke into this business. And I know he mighn’t exactly be the most trustworthy guy, and I KNOW he wants McMahon’s blood, but I ALSO know that he doesn’t want it at the expense of us. He’s not that kind of guy. But, if you guys want to lynch him, then by all means, go ahead, but you’re going to have to go through ME first. [Taker stares down Benoit for a moment, and then speaks.] Undertaker: Alright Benoit. We’ll give you and Flair the benefit of the doubt. And you know what else? We’re going to the ring. NOW. If Flair’s telling the truth, if McMahon DID use us, then I think the least we deserve is an explanation. [‘Taker motions towards the door to exit, but stops, and turns back to Benoit.] Undertaker: Are you coming? [Benoit glares at Taker, and then nods.] Benoit: You’re damn right I am. JR: King, the boys are comin' this way!! [/quote] The WWF stars are not the only ones troubled by the news. Backstage, members of The Alliance are having a similar meeting. [quote][CENTER] [IMG]http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/6126/alliancewatchingxs0.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Regal: Can you BELIEVE the…the AUDACITY of those McMahon…TOERAGS?! [Crowd pop] Regal: Using US for their OWN personal gain?! Now, I didn’t like my time in WCW very much at all, but I respect it enough to be BLOODY PISSED OFF about what The McMahon’s DID to it! And as for ECW, well, it’s pretty bloody disgraceful too! Here’s what I say – if we NOT getting our own federation, then we [B]TAKE OVER THIS ONE!![/B] [This prompts Hugh Morrus to stand up, and he gets right up close to Regal.] Morrus: Wait a MINUTE! Now William, I KNOW you’re British, and I KNOW your people love taking over places, but NO WAY. We HAD our chance to take over the WWF, and it’s GONE. And with half the Alliance MIA, Heyman and Steph gone and Shane McMahon back with Papa Bear, we haven’t got the men, nor the RESOURCES to do ANYTHING. So why take over a federation, when we can just make Vince McMahon's life a living HELL? Regal: You know what I think? You’ve got a bloody good idea. [Regal and Morrus smile, and lead The Alliance out of their dressing room.] [/quote] We cut back to the ring, a few seconds after the music of The Undertaker has hit. The Deadman enters the ring, accompanied by almost the entire WWF Locker Room... [quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/2276/theundertakerabajk0.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Taker: McMahon, I'm only saying this once - get your ass out here. [A few seconds later, Vince, sans music, appears on the entrance ramp.] Vince: 'Taker, please, hear me out! [The crowd boo, but Vince ignores them.] Vince: I know you guys are mad, but I had my reasons! Taker: They better have been damn good reasons, McMahon! Vince: You want to know WHY, Taker?! You want to know WHY I orchestrated the Invasion? Because YOU GUYS weren't cutting it! [The crowd boo, and Taker sends a death stare straight to McMahon.] Vince: Flashback to last year - ratings are down, buyrates are down, ticket sales are down. I needed something that would put us back on top, I needed something that would pop a rating, hell, I needed something that would sell T-SHIRTS! So, when WCW and ECW came on the market, I snatched them up! And when the time was right, with Shane and Steph's help, I began the Invasion! You ever wonder WHY the Alliance continued even AFTER Shane and Stephanie sold their WWF stock? You honestly believe that if my company was in such dire straits that I, the majority owner, wouldn’t just BAN the Alliance from entering WWF events? The Invasion and the Alliance SAVED the WWF, and you know what? I don’t regret a [B]SINGLE [/B]decision I made. Taker: So that's it? Vince: What do you want 'Taker, an [B]APOLOGY[/B]? Taker: You're damn right I want an apology. McMahon, I'll make it simple. You apologise, or I walk. [Vince's face melts into shock, and, even though it obviously pains him to do so, he apologises.] Vince: I'm sorry. Not for buying WCW, not for the Invasion, but for using you guys. I'm sorry. Taker: Good. Apology accepted. By the way - [B]I QUIT[/B]. JR: WHAT?! Vince: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! [Taker shakes his head, drops the mic, and leaves the ring, as Vince and the WWF stars look on in disbelief.] JR: The quintessential company man, The Undertaker has just walked out on Vince McMahon! Vince: YOU GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE! NOBODY DOES THIS TO ME! NOT EVEN YOU! [It's too late, Taker is gone. Vince's face, contorted into a blind rage, glares at the WWF stars in the ring.] Vince: You know what?! [B][I]SCREW YOU ALL!![/I][/B] JR: King, I can't believe what I'm seeing! What's next?! [/quote] RAW cuts to another commercial, obviously upended by what has transpired. When it returns, Mick Foley is making his way to the ring, for our fourteenth promo of the night. [quote]Foley: I’d normally go for a cheap pop right about now but I’ve got NO time for that tonight. Last night, just after Wrestlemania, I got a call from Ric Flair. Now, me and Ric, we're not good buddies. I think it might have been the first time I've spoken to him in six years. And what Ric told me, well, I wish he'd called a little earlier. Vince McMahon – you've done a lot of bad things in your life, but this "Invasion", that's the most GOD DAMN SICKENING thing I’ve ever SEEN. You used and abused the guys who BUSTED THEIR ASSES for you McMahon. You used and abused guys, like me, who would have downright MUTILATED themselves for this COMPANY, and sometimes DID. But you didn’t stop there. You got WCW and ECW, rolled them into a commercialised ball called The Alliance and SHAT ON THE LEGACY OF GUYS LIKE RIC FLAIR AND STING! OF GUYS LIKE TOMMY DREAMER AND THE SANDMAN! OF SABU, AND ARN ANDERSON, AND DUSTY RHODES! [B]YOU’RE A PIECE OF **** VINCE MCMAHON,[/B] AND IF I DIDN’T HAVE A RESPONSIBILITY TO THE GUYS IN THE BACK, I’D WALK OUT OF HERE WITH TAKER! [Crowd POP!] Foley: So here’s how its going to BE. Tonight, I’m signing a match between Shane McMahon…. [Crowd start to rumble….] Foley:[B] AND STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN![/B] [Crowd EXPLODE!] JR: SHANE AND AUSTIN! TONIGHT! Foley: And before you give me that **** about Austin not being a WWF employee, well, I’ve got a contract in my back pocket that I’m going to leave at the security desk with STONE COLD’S NAME ON IT. [CENTER] [IMG]http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1745/mickfoleycontractvk0.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [Crowd pop!] Foley: But Vince, I haven’t forgotten you. Because Shane may have HELPED you orchestrate the Invasion, but I think we all know who’s the brains behind that operation. So Vince, I’m not signing YOU in a match, OH NO. Vince, what I not only have in my other back pocket, but what I have SIGNED in my back pocket is what I like to call a Temporary Green Card… Lawler: He must have some pretty big pockets JR… Foley: It’s a little document that grants the signer, and ANY companions of their choosing, ENTRANCE into WWF events… [Crowd start rumbling once more…] JR: I think I know where this is heading…. Foley: And you know who’s signed it Vince? No, not ‘Stone Cold’, he doesn’t need a green card when he’s got a contract waiting for him… No Vince, the signature on THIS form belongs to none other than[B] THE NATURE BOY RIC FLAIR!! [/B] [Crowd EXPLODE!!] JR: OH MY GOD!! Foley: Just a little… PAYBACK for what you did to WCW. Vince – have a nice day. [Foley drops the microphone and walks off, as the crowd still rumble.] JR: King, I love Mick Foley like a son, but he may have just sold this company down the river! King: What is going on?! [/quote] End Of Part 1. Part 2 is coming by the end of the weekend!

[CENTER][IMG]http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8402/rawlogobk6.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="4"]RAW - Part 2 - "The Arrival"[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] Backstage, the assembled WWF superstars (minus [B]The Undertaker[/B]) are having ANOTHER backstage meeting. [B]Kurt Angle[/B] takes the floor. [quote] [CENTER] [IMG]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5945/kurtanglehairvj4.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Angle: Now I know how you guys are feeling right now, but we can’t act like this! We have JOBS to do. Some of you have more jobs to do than others, but we ALL have an obligation to go out there and entertain those fans! [Most wrestlers start nodding in agreement.] Angle: So let’s go out there, and support this company, and our boss, Vince McMahon! [The crowd rock in heat at the mention of McMahon’s name, and the majority of the wrestlers stop nodding. Edge, the reigning Intercontinental Champion, stands up.] Edge: Excuse me? Kurt, you had a good point there with the whole ‘go out there and entertain the crowd’ thing, but you want US to support Vince MCMAHON?! Kurt: He IS our boss Edge. Edge: Kurt, although I’m feeling pretty pissed off right now, I’m still going to go out there and entertain the fans. Like you said, we have an obligation. BUT, if you think for ONE MINUTE that I, or any other of the guys in this locker room, are going to go out there and perform the Vince McMahon, you have another thing COMING. [Crowd pop, and Angle looks angry.] Kurt: Listen EDGE, if it wasn’t for Vince McMahon, YOU wouldn’t even have a job! Edge: And if it wasn’t for Vince McMahon, you’d still be misreading cue-cards doing the Pittsburgh News, Kurt Brokaw! [An even angrier Angle steps down off the chair.] Kurt: Oh, we’re getting PERSONAL now Edge? Well, how about we get even more personal, IN THAT RING FOR YOUR [B]INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP?![/B] Edge: You’re on! [Angle and Edge get in each other’s faces before a group of wrestlers separate them.] JR: An Intercontinental Championship match – tonight! Lawler: Well, I guess one match tonight is a good start...[/quote] And just when you think there couldn't be anymore interviews, backstage..... [B]THE ROCK IS WALKING~![/B] [quote][CENTER] [IMG]http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/1218/therockrr1.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Lawler:[B] IT’S THE ROCK![/B] JR: The People’s Champ has arrived! What’s he think of all this? [As The Rock continues walking, Jonathan Coachman, holding a mic, appears alongside him.] Coach: Rocky! Rock – Have you been watching RAW? Do you know what transpired earlier tonight? Rock: Does The Rock now what happened tonight? Does The Rock know about Vince and Shane McMahon’s dirty little secret? [B]YOU’RE DAMN RIGHT THE ROCK KNOWS! [/B] But Coach, The Rock’s not CONCERNED with that right now. As sick and twisted the McMahons are, The Rock will deal with them LATER. No Coach, what The Rock is CONCERNED with is none other than THE NATURE BOY RIC FLAIR. [Crowd EXPLODE!!] Rock: Because Ric Flair, as much as The Rock respects you, as much as The Rock IDOLISES you, The Rock is not going to stand by and WATCH while you do what The Rock THINKS you’re going to do… Rock: And Ric – If you do happen to bring [B]THEM TONIGHT[/B]…. Then The Rock will have no other choice than to bring [B][I]IT [/I][/B][B]TONIGHT[/B]. [Crowd EXPLODE!] Rock: [crowd sing-a-long] IF YOU SMELL….WHAT THE ROCK….IS……cooking. [The Rock storms past The Coach as we cut back to ringside.] Lawler: The Rock has just issued a warning to Ric Flair! JR: Whatever Ric Flair has planned, he’s going to have to go through The Rock! [/quote] And finally, after almost an hour of hype - our first match! [B] Rikishi vs Jeff Hardy[/B] [quote][CENTER] [IMG]http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/6231/rikishivshardycm2.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] The wrestling-starved crowd pop huge for both men, and a formula big-man/small-man match ensues. It is Hardy who takes the first advantage of the match, knocking 'Kishi through the ropes to the outside, then following that up with a suicide dive. When they return to the ring, however, a second rope leg-drop by Hardy doesn't connect, allowing Rikishi to dominate. 'Kishi takes too many chances though, and when he attempts a Stinkface, Hardy kicks him off balance, climbs the ropes and connects with a top rope drop-kick! He's just about to capitalise when... JR: What the hell is that?! [We cut to the TitanTron, to hear the sounds of a struggle in the pitch-black exterior of the arena. Suddenly, a thud. The camera pans to the right, to see The Undertaker, bleeding from the forehead, lying unconscious in the carpark!!] Lawler: Oh my god... JR: Good GOD! The Phenom has been brutalised!! [Hardy is distracted by the backstage shocker, allowing Rikishi to sandwich him in the turnbuckle with a running splash, then follow it up with a powerslam for the victory at 4:03!] JR: And Rikishi gets the win, but... King! Who did [B][I]THAT [/I][/B]to The [B]UNDERTAKER?[/B] [/quote] Backstage again, this time following a group of WWF stars, led by The Undertaker's brother [B]Kane[/B], as they race down the hallways to the carpark. They stop suddenly. The camera gets in front of them, to reveal the motionless, bleeding body of Taker. Kane breaks the stunned silence by yelling for paramedics, as superstars circle the scene. [B]Commissioner Mick Foley[/B] is one of them, and Kane immediately gets in his face. [quote][CENTER] [IMG]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/9378/kanelz8.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Kane: You've got a lot of nerve coming here, Foley! Foley: Kane, I had no- Kane: Don't give me that ****, Foley. YOU'RE the one who gave Flair that ‘green card’, YOU’RE the one who brought this on. Now fu- Foley: Wait wait wait. We don’t know if it was Flair, right now, we don’t know WHO did this. Kane: Well, it sure as hell wasn’t one of us! Foley: So that means it’s Flair? Kane: Well who else could it be? [Kane gets closer to Foley, staring down the Commish. Farooq steps between the two, seperating them with his arms.] Farooq: [B]STOP [/B]it! [The sounds of sirens can be heard in the background] Farooq: You wanna know who I think did this? The same guys who’ve been trying to ruin this federation for the last year. The ALLIANCE. [Some workers start nodding] Foley: Wait. You saw the Alliance backstage, they don’t want to destroy us, they’re just after McMahon! [Bradshaw steps into the picture, standing beside Farooq.] Bradshaw: You know Mick, you’re sounding an awful lot like you’re trying to cover something up. Foley: Bradsha- Bradshaw: Foley, don’t give us your excuses. You not only signed that ‘green card’ that could damn well be the end of all of us, but now you’re defending The Alliance? I thought you were one of the boys Mick? I thought you cared about this company? Foley: [B]LISTEN[/B]. If you guys really think the Alliance did this, then I’m not going to stop you. But I’m about to go out to the ring ONE more time, because I think I know who [I]ACTUALLY [/I]did this, and it sure as hell isn’t The Alliance. [Behind Foley, we can see an ambulance enter the carpark. Foley turns around and acknowledges it, then turns back to face Farooq and Bradshaw.] Foley: Guys, just be careful. [Farooq and Bradshaw nod as Foley walks off. When he is gone, the two look at each other.] Bradshaw: Let’s go kick some ass.[/quote] What? Did somebody say MORE PROMOS?! RAW returns from a commercial break to the sight of [B]Mick Foley,[/B] again standing in the ring. [quote] [CENTER] [IMG]http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1929/mickfoleycg8.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Foley: Vince, I know this is becoming a little cliche, but get out here, now. [Crowd pop] Lawler: Foley’s calling out McMahon! [After a few moments silence, Vince power-walks to the ring, to HUGE heat from the crowd.] Vince: [obviously unperturbed] What is it Foley? To be honest, I don’t really have time for you. I still haven’t organised extra security, and my lawyers are on the phone RIGHT NOW trying to find a way to anull your ‘Green Card’. So hurry up. [Foley shakes his head, and then lifts the microphone to his mouth.] Foley: McMahon, I just want to ask you a question, and I want you to answer it HONESTLY. Were you involved in what happened to The Undertaker? Vince: What happened to The Undertaker? [The crowd boos, obviously not believing Vince. Foley nods.] Foley: Get it up on the Titantron. [A few moments after Foley gives the order, we cut backstage to the parking lot, to see the bloody body of The Undertaker being loaded into an ambulance. The camera cuts to McMahon, who is obviously worried. He mouths ‘****’.] Vince: Mick, I had [B]ABSOLUTELY [/B]nothing to do with tha- [As the camera pans to the right, Vince stops speaking immediately. On the Titantron now is a live broadcast of a HUGE brawl in the carpark between the WWF and The Alliance!!] JR: DAMN IT KING, THEY’RE BEATING THE HOLY HELL OUT OF EACH OTHER! [The chaos continues in the carpark, with Jeff Hardy being hurled OVER a car by Test the most shocking image.] JR: JEFF HARDY JUST GOT THROWN RIGHT ON THE CONCRETE! Lawler: Oh my god. [B]JR! JR! LOOK AT THE RING! [/B] JR: The what? Lawler: [B]THE RING![/B] [The camera quickly cuts back to the ring where McMahon and Foley are standing, watching the Titantron. However, they are now joined by three more people – [B][SIZE="3"]SCOTT HALL, KEVIN NASH AND SCOTT STEINER!![/SIZE][/B] The crowd ROCKS, as the three men, wearing all black, smile.] [/quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4623/bigboysuy8.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote]JR: [B]OH MY GOD!![/B] Lawler: [B]THEY'RE HERE!![/B] JR: [B]TURN AROUND MICK DAMN IT![/B] [The crowd is now at a fever pitch, as Vince McMahon, still focused on the Titantron, turns around slightly. When he sees the three men staring him down, he freezes in shock, and the crowd EXPLODE! McMahon slowly walks backwards, rolls under the ring rope and BOLTS up the entrance ramp!] JR: MCMAHON IS HIGH-TAILING IT OUF OF THERE! Lawler: BUT MICK FOLEY IS STILL THERE JR! [B]HE DOESN'T SEE![/B] [McMahon’s exit tells Foley something is amiss, and he turns around to see the three imposing superstars staring him down. Foley looks shocked, but does not try to escape like McMahon. Rather, Foley lifts the mic to his mouth.] Foley: I suppose I was kind of expecting you gu- [Foley is interrupted by a [B]HUGE BOOT TO THE FACE FROM KEVIN NASH!][/B] Lawler: JR, THEY’RE NOT HERE TO TALK! JR: SOMEBODY GET SOME HELP! [The three men lay into Foley with stomps, and then Scott Steiner lifts him to his feet, and DROPS him with a [B]HUGE BELLY-TO-BELLY SUPLEX!][/B] JR: MICK FOLEY IS RETIRED DAMN IT! [The carnage doesn’t stop, as it is now Hall’s turn to lift Foley to his feet. Hall puts Foley’s head between his legs, and motions for the Outsider’s Edge to a HUGE mixed reaction from the rocking crowd!] JR: OH NO.... [Hall lifts Foley up into the crucifix…] JR: [B]NO NO NO NO!![/B] [And DROPS HIM!] [B][I] JR: DAMN IT![/I][/B] [Nash walks over to where Foley was first attacked, and picks up the mic.] Nash: Hey Mick. Thanks for the green card. Oh, and say hi to 'Taker for me. [Nash drops the mic, and he, Hall and Steiner walk to the back, as the camera zooms in on Foley.] Cole: THE BIG BOYS HAVE ARRIVED, AND THEY’VE BRUTALISED THE COMMISH! JR: SOMEBODY CALL THOSE PARAMEDICS BACK! [B]DAMN IT![/B] [/quote] Another hastily-arranged commercial break, and we return to the sight of [B]Vince McMahon[/B] frantically running down the hallway, yelling 'SHANE!'. He finally finds his destination, opens the door to a dressing room and stops in horror. The camera follows him in, to the sight of Shane McMahon, unconscious with a piece of paper on his chest. [quote][CENTER] [IMG]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/858/vincesw6.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Vince: SHANE! [B]NO![/B] JR: Did Hall, Nash and Steiner get to him first?! [McMahon lifts the piece of paper from Shane's stomach, and reads it. His face transforms from shock to pure hate, and he throws it down in disgust before checking on Shane. The camera zooms in on the paper. It's a contract, with the name '[B][SIZE="3"]STEVE AUSTIN[/SIZE][/B]' written in block letters at the bottom!! The crowd EXPLODE in cheers!] JR: OH MY GAWD! AUSTIN'S SIGNED THE CONTRACT!!! AUSTIN VS SHANE, THE LEADERS OF THE ALLIANCE ARE GOING TO DUKE IT OUT TONIGHT!! [Suddenly, the door opens. McMahon stands up in fright, but a look of relief comes over his face. The camera swings around - it's Kurt Angle.] Vince: KURT! KURT! Thank GOD you’re here! I was nearly BRUTALISED by… by… WCW! Angle: The Alliance? Vince: No, not The Alliance – Ric Flair! Angle: You were nearly brutalised by Ric Flair? Vince: NO! By… By SCOTT HALL! Angle: Who? Vince: And KEVIN NASH! AND SCOTT STEINER! Angle: I’m not following you Vince.. Vince: [B]THE NWO!![/B] [The crowd rock in a huge mixed reaction.] Angle: I'm not following you. Vince: Kurt, I don’t have time to explain. But from now on, I’m not leaving your sight. [Kurt shrugs.] Kurt: Alright. I’ve got a match next, so I guess you’ll have to come with me. Vince: Whatever Kurt, just keep those..MONSTERS away from me! [Kurt shrugs, and leaves the room before McMahon, who follows closely.] Kurt: Do I get a raise for this? [/quote] Another, shorter commercial break, and RAW returns to the sounds of Edge's theme music. He makes his way to the ring, to cheers from his countrymen. A few seconds later, Kurt Angle enters with Vince McMahon, to HUGE heat. [B]Kurt Angle vs Edge [/B] [quote] [CENTER] [IMG]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7158/angleedgerp4.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Having faced each other numerous times in the past, the match is a back and forth affair. An early highlight includes the crowd 'WHOOing' at some of Edge's knife-edge chops, almost giving Vince McMahon a heart attack. After six minutes of action, Edge misses a spear, sending him shoulder first into the turnbuckle post. Angle capitalises with three German suplexes, then a WHOOO! of his own, as he pulls down his straps. He lifts Edge to his feet, whips him into the ropes and attempts a back toss, but Edge drops him with a DDT for a two-count! We join the match in progress... Edge stomps on Angle and climbs to the top rope. Edge looks to the crowd for support, but as he does, Angle leaps to his feet, climbs to the second rope and delivers a pop-up belly-to-belly off the top rope! JR: And a HUGE belly to belly from the Olympic Gold Medallist! Lawler: Wait a minute JR! Who is [B]THAT[/B]?! [The camera cuts to a wider shot of the ring, revealing a hooded man coming from the crowd, hitting Vince McMahon, who was on the outside of the ring supporting Angle, and then hoisting him onto his shoulders before leaving the same way he entered!] Lawler: [B]MR MCMAHON’S BEEN KIDNAPPED! [/B] [A groggy Kurt Angle gets to his feet, only to see the hooded man, still holding Vince, turn and point at Angle, and then enter one of the pathways leading to the backstage area. As Angle focuses on this man, Edge comes from behind, and rolls Angle up with a schoolboy!] JR: EDGE MAKES THE COVER! ONE! TWO! [B]THREE![/B] JR: The distraction by this hooded man has given Edge the victory! Lawler: [I]But who’s under the hood?![/I] [/quote] [B]End Of Part 2! [/B] [B]In Part 3[/B]: The Rock, The Trips, The Traitor and The [B]WAR[/B].

Archived