dj is correct, not simulating this yet. Though if you're looking for a detailed TEW-side of things, I'm not going to provide it. I think it's pretty obvious that cards with Austin, Rock, Goldberg, Flair, Vince, Triple H, Steiner, Outsiders, Sting are going to rate, and considering the lack of competition, I don't think saying 'OMG RAW BEAT A JAPW LIVE EVENT!' is very interesting. They're good for diaries when people are trying to grow MAW or TNA or something, but not so much when it's WWF vs nobody. I'll do match ratings and stuff starting on Smackdown, but I find them pretty pointless to be honest. People read diaries for booking (and pretty pictures~!) not buyrates or random TEW events. If a worker gets an injury in TEW during the sim, or a worker's contract is up, I'll work it into the diary but ehhhhhhhhh.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, we haven't even got into the roster and 'normal' shows yet and already you got half the people here on the edge of their computer chairs. Quite a feat to do so with just WMX8 and one episode of RAW. :D As the others have said already, I'll be reading.

Tommy your my hero! Best mod and best diary on GDS! I've been away for a lil while being busy with school work so when I was able to check this I was shocked! I was not expecting Goldberg or Sting to show up, Sting's the man.

WWF Smackdown - 'First Strike' Before the show, I figured I'd just list the champions and such, so we know where everyone stands. [B]WWF World Heavyweight Champion[/B] - Triple H [B]WWF Intercontinental Champion[/B] - Edge [B]WWF World Tag Team Champions[/B] - Kane And The Big Show [B]WWF Women's Champion[/B] - Trish Stratus [B]WWF Hardcore Champion[/B] - The Hurricane [B]WWF European Champion[/B] - Matt Hardy [B]WCW World Heavyweight Champion[/B] - Booker T [B]WCW United States Champion[/B] - Rob Van Dam [B]WCW World Tag Team Champions[/B] - The Dudley Boyz [SIZE="4"][B]WWF Smackdown[/B][/SIZE] [SIZE="3"]March 21st 2002 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada[/SIZE] [B]'First Strike'[/B][CENTER] [img]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4064/smackdownlogoky1.jpg[/img] [/CENTER] After the chaos of RAW, our Smackdown! hosts Michael Cole and Tazz took some time at the start of the show to recap Monday's events. Both were genuinely worried about the security of their friends and their jobs, and it showed. A bright spot, however - Smackdown started with an actual wrestling match! [B]Matt Hardy w/ Lita vs Val Venis - WWF European Title[/B] [quote] [CENTER] [IMG]http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/162/venishardynv4.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Smackdown's first match of the night was also Val Venis' first title shot since his return at the Royal Rumble, and he sought to impress. Matt Hardy had only won the title a month earlier, defeating Alliance member William Regal, and this was only his second defense. Venis took the early advantage, but after missing a Money Shot, the match was all Hardy. That was, however, until the tenth minute, when Venis pushed off a Twist of Fate and connected with a Fisherman's Hook Suplex (Perfect-Plex) for the three-count and the title! Post-match, the two shook hands, a sign of respect after their match, and, perhaps - unity in the face of a war with WCW. [/quote] Backstage, [B]Triple H [/B]is seen arriving at the arena, the WWF World Title draped over his shoulder. In another area backstage, we see[B] Linda McMahon[/B], obviously concerned, enter an office marked WWF Chairman. The camera follows her inside. [quote][CENTER] [IMG]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/6161/vincemcmahonip9.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Linda: Vince... [Vince McMahon looks up from his desk in surprise. To his left is [B]Kurt Angle[/B], and to his right are [B]Bradshaw [/B]and [B]Farooq[/B], and they immediately step in front of their boss.] Vince: Get back damn it! It's my wife for christ's sake. Linda: Vince, I need to see if you're ok. [Vince stays seated in his desk.] Vince: I'm fine. Linda: You were kidnapped Vince [the crowd, watching on the TitanTron, cheer]. You're not fine. Vince:[B] DAMN IT LINDA! [/B]If I said I'm fine, I'm [B]FINE[/B]! What the hell are you doing here anyway, I told you not to leave the hotel! It's not safe - you need to stay with Shane and Steph! Linda: I know, and that's why I'm here. You need to come home, Vince. Wasn't Monday bad enough? [Vince doesn't respond.] Linda: Please... [Vince shakes his head.] Vince: (mumbling) Get her out of here. Linda: Vince... [Bradshaw takes a step forward, and gently places his arm on Linda. She shakes him off.] Vince: I said [B][I]GET HER OUT OF HERE![/I][/B] And the camera too! God damn it! [/quote] The camera shakes, as Farooq and Kurt Angle join Bradshaw in clearing Vince's office, and we cut back to ringside, just in time for the theme music of [B]Triple H[/B]! The WWF Champ makes his way to the ring, to a giant ovation from the capacity crowd. [quote][CENTER] [IMG]http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1378/triplehdc3.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Trips: You'd think if you win the World Heavyweight Championship at the biggest spectacle in Sports-Entertainment, you might get a little time to celebrate. Yet last Monday, there I was, getting my ass kicked on national TV by a guy who calls himself 'Big Poppa Pump'. [The crowd give a loud, mixed reaction.] Trips: And let's face it, a part of me might just want to enjoy my victory and forget Monday ever happened. But not all of me. Maybe Triple H, the wrestler, wants to soak in his fourth World Heavyweight Championship, but Triple H, The Man... Well, he wants a [B]FIGHT[/B]. [Crowd pop.] Trips: And if fighting that fight means he gets his ass kicked again, Triple H will fight the fight. If fighting that fight means taking on Hall and Nash, two of my oldest friends, then Triple H will fight that fight. But he won't do it alone. Because when I was getting my ass kicked on Monday night, I was standing side-by-side with The Rock, with the APA, with Kane, hell, even with Tajiri. As the WWF Champion, I'm not just flying first-class, I'm not just defending this belt in town after town, I'm the figurehead of this company, I'm the guy who represents all the other guys. So Flair, Steiner, Goldberg, whoever. You want the WWF's head on a platter? [Triple H glares at the camera.] Trips: You go through [B][I]ME [/I][/B]first. [Trips drops the mic, and leaves the ring.] [/quote] After a commercial break, Smackdown! returns with another match! [B]Kane vs Spike Dudley[/B] [quote] [img]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/8175/kanespikeoz6.jpg[/img] Yes, Kane vs Spike Dudley. This match played out exactly how it should. Three minutes long, one chokeslam, and Kane standing tall. Post-match, Kane challenges The Big Show to a match on RAW and then, to illustrate his point further, delivers an earth-shattering Tombstone to the near-unconscious Spike!! As Kane says, if he Tombstone's an ally, imagine what he'll do to a [B]traitor![/B] [/quote] Backstage, we see WWF Hardcore Champion and Alliance member [B]The Hurricane [/B]creeping around the hallways, until he finally stops outside Vince McMahon's office! He opens the door and enters, only to be grabbed immediately by Farooq! [quote][CENTER] [IMG]http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/5548/thehurricanewl2.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Farooq: You got a lot of nerve trying to get in here, boy. Hurricane: Please citizen, I come in peace! And... I have [B]this![/B] [The Hurricane lifts up the WWF Hardcore Title.] Vince: Let him go. [Vince stands up, and walks over to The Hurricane.] Vince: Shouldn't you be on the unemployment line? [Vince looks Hurricane's superhero costume up and down.] Vince: Or a mental institution? Hurricane: Sir, Mr. McMahon, I've come to give you this as an offer of goodwill. Vince: The Hardcore Title? Hurricane: Yes sir. I'm prepared to vacate and return it to the WWF, on one condition. Vince: And that is? Hurricane: You hire me sir. The Alliance is no place for a superhero. I want to be a WWF Superstar. [Vince thinks for a moment, and smiles.] Vince: Well, you've got yourself a deal. And tell your friends - if any Alliance star wants to put the past behind them, and join the WWF, I'll consider it. I understand they might be... upset, but the WWF is always looking for talent, especially now. Welcome to the company, Gregory. [Vince extends his hand. The Hurricane ignores it.] Vince: ..... Hurricane. [Hurricane shakes his hand, then WHOOSHES! out of the office. The APA and Kurt Angle look on, confused.] Angle: What's up with [I]that[/I]? [/quote] Backstage, [B]The ROCK [/B]is seen arriving at the arena. The crowd go NUTS at the sight of The Great One. [B]Rikishi/Scotty 2 Hotty vs Christian/Test[/B] [quote][CENTER] [IMG]http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/402/toocooltestiv1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Pre-match, former Alliance members Christian and Test announce that they have been re-signed to the WWF by Shane McMahon, and tell the fans how great it is to be back 'home'. Showing their appreciation, the Canadian crowd boo the two traitors. The match itself was an even affair, even until Christian was left alone with Rikishi. A Stinkface later, and the crowd were eating from Kishi's hand. When Test intervened, Rikishi took him out with an over-the-top rope clothesline, allowing Scotty to deliver the W-O-R-M to Christian. Not the legal man, Scotty couldn't capitalise until Rikishi returned to the ring, at which point Christian delivered an underhanded low-blow, then followed that up with an Unprettier to score the pinfall at[B] 6:53![/B] Post-match, Christian and Test celebrated their victory, walking backwards up the aisle, taunting Scotty and 'Kish. And then.... [/quote] [CENTER] [IMG]http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/4856/steveaustinxj1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote] Cole: [B]STONE COLD'S IN THE HOUSE!![/B] [An angry Stone Cold charges at Test and Christian, flooring Test with a clothesline, then hammering Christian with a series of stiff right hands! As Christian staggers, [B]KICK-WHAM-STUNNER!![/B]] Cole: STUNNER! Tazz: Stone Cold's getting revenge for last Monday! Cole: Christian and Test helped Shane McMahon in his match with Austin, and now Austin's opening a can of whoop-ass on them! [With Christian down, Austin stomps on Test, lifts him to his feet, then hurls him INTO the Smackdown! set!] Cole: Stone Cold is running wild on Smackdown! [Austin grabs a microphone from a nearby sound stage, and steps on top of a large speaker.] Austin: Ric Flair... Crowd: WHAT?! Austin: Goldberg... Crowd: WHAT?! Austin: Stone Cold doesn't care about what you did to The Undertaker... (WHAT?!) I don't care what you did to Mick Foley... (WHAT?!) And I really don't care what you did to Vince McMahon.... (WHAT?!) But you don't mess with Stone Cold Steve Austin, and you sure as hell don't spear him out of his boots, so it's lke this. I'm gunna strap on my knee brace... I'm gunna get myself a six-pack of Steveweisers.... And I'm going to stand in the middle of the ring on RAW this Monday, and if you want to get a Stone-Cold ass-kicking, you don't have to go through Triple H first, you can take the express aisle, and [B]THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINNNEE....[/B] Austin and Crowd: [B]CAUSE STONE COLD [I]SAID SO![/I] [/B] [Austin drops the mic, and heads backstage, walking past the unconscious body of Test.] Tazz: Stone Cold's thrown down the gauntlet to Flair and Goldberg! Cole, this is off the hook! [/quote] After a commercial break, Smackdown! returns to the sight of Vince McMahon, still in his office. [B]Torrie Wilson [/B]and [B]Stacy Kiebler [/B]are on their way out, holding pieces of white paper. [quote][CENTER] [IMG]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/6161/vincemcmahonip9.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Bradshaw: Vince, I've gotta say, signing Torrie and Stacy is going to do a lot for morale around here. [Farooq gets one last glance at the divas just before they leave.] Farooq: Damn. Vince: So who's next? Angle: Uhh... That looks to be it, sir. Vince: That's it? Of ALL the Alliance, we've signed The Hurricane and two divas? NOBODY else wants to join the WWF? None of the ECW guys? Not even Regal? Angle: Well, Vince, maybe they're all scared. Vince: Scared of [B]WHAT? [I]ME?[/I][/B] Angle: No... I think... I think they're scared of WCW. Vince: They [B]ARE [/B]WCW, DAMN it! Bradshaw: Vince, it's not like we need them, who gives a damn about The Alliance? Vince: Bradshaw, every single worker on the WWF roster got their ass kicked last Monday. I'm not taking any chances. I need numbers. I need frontline soldiers. I need [B]FRESH MEAT[/B]. These WCW attacks won't stop, not while Foley's damn Green Card is still hanging around. No, we need superstars. Guys that can... RIP Flair's 'Big Boys' apart! [A wry smile appears on Vince's face, the first time he has smiled since Monday night.] Vince: Kurt, get my phone. [/quote] We cut back to ringside, to hear [B]The Rock's[/B] music hit, and to see The Great One step onto the entrance ramp to a [B]HUGE [/B]pop! He slowly makes his way to the ring, soaking in the cheers. [quote] [CENTER] [IMG]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/7610/therocket0.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Rock: FINALLY, THE ROCK HAS COME BAAACCKK....... [B]TO OTT-AWA!![/B] [Crowd explode] Rock: And it goes like this, The Rock isn't going to talk about what he's [I]GUNNA [/I]do, The Rock isn't going to talk about Rock 'the wrestler' and Rock 'the man', he's not going to challenge anybody to a match on RAW, The Rock is going to say that [B]TONIGHT[/B], on The Rock's show, in The Rock's Ottawa, [B]ANY [/B]candy-ass from WCW who wants to [B]BRING IT, [I]BRING IT[/I].[/B] [The crowd cheer even louder.] Rock: The Rock doesn't care if you're Bill Goldberg, he doesn't care if you're Booker T, hell, The Rock would even fight Disco Inferno! And Glacier! In a handicap match! So whoever you are, no matter how retarded, no matter how inferior, no matter how inbred you are, The Rock says..... [B]NOW[/B]. [A few seconds later, a section of the crowd starts to rumble. The camera takes a few moments to get a clear shot, but a figure is definitely walking towards the ring. The camera finally gets the shot and.... [/quote][CENTER] [IMG]http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/416/diamonddallaspagejg0.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [quote] Tazz: It's [B]DDP![/B] Cole: Diamond Dallas Page, former WCW World Champion, former Alliance member, now one of the men declaring war on this company, is headed to the ring! [/quote] The Rock spots Page, drops the microphone and gets ready for battle... [quote] Without stalling, without hesitation, DDP stepped into the ring and headed straight for The Rock. The two traded blows in the early stages of the match, before Page took the advantage with a short-arm clothesline. He continued the assault, as a more methodical and more dangerous DDP compared to the one we had seen for the last year, slowly taking away The Rock's strength advantage with energy-sapping submissions and power moves. However, after attempting a Diamond Cutter too early, DDP let The Rock back into the match, and paid the price. Both men traded moves from then, with multiple attempts at Cutters and Rock Bottoms, until The Rock finally broke through, dropping DDP with a spinebuster and People's Elbow! This combo, however, only garnered a two-count. Frustrated, The Rock lifted DDP to his feet, and....... was[B] DROPPED BY A DIAMOND CUTTER!![/B] With The Rock down, DDP was just about to capitalise when Vince McMahon appeared on the entrance ramp, and led Kurt Angle and the APA to the ring! DDP high-tailed it out, leading Angle on a chase through the crowd and into the backstage area... [/quote] We join the [B]CHASE[/B]~! in progress. [quote] Cole: And now, Kurt Angle is hoping to get some measure of revenge for the WWF! Tazz: He's on his tail Cole! Angle's faster than DDP! [DDP is still running, pushing over tables and equipment in an attempt to hold back Angle, but Kurt is still chasing. We see DDP turn a corner, then duck under a garage door. Angle continues pursuing, only for Page to shut the door after he is clear. Angle lifts the rolling metal door up, yet there is no sign of Page.] Cole: He's lost him! [And then, Angle sees it.] Angle: Oh my god... [Angle runs to a nearby production truck, and strapped to the back of the truck, hanging from the roof by two lengths of rope attached to his hands, is the unconscious body of [B][SIZE="3"]Triple H. [/SIZE][/B] His eyes and cheeks are painted with the black 'Crow' facepaint design of Sting. A large, white note is attached to his chest. There is no prize for guessing who did this.] Angle: Hunter! Cole: I... Is he breathing? Tazz: He's breathing Cole, but he looks messed up! [Angle climbs up the back of the truck, and unties Triple H's hands.] Cole: That facepaint, it has to be him... Angle: [I]Somebody get the paramedics!![/I] Angle pulls off the note on Triple H's chest, looks at it, and throws it to the ground. As we hear Angle's screams for help, the camera pans to the note. It has 1 word, written in thick black letters. [CENTER][SIZE="5"]'[B]FIRST[/B].'[/SIZE][/CENTER] [/quote]

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2230/wrestlingobserverhi6.jpg[/IMG] [B] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]WWF News Update[/COLOR][/B] by Dave Meltzer As of now, the current plan is for The Undertaker to take a few months off to recuperate some nagging injuries, and feud with Big Show on his return. Speaking of Show, rumours persist that he will once again become 'The Giant' as a nod to his WCW days. More workers are planned to join the WCW side of the 'war', but don't expect many more big names. The WWF are wary of watering down the stable ala the nWo. Basically, the plan is for a few months of 'war', followed up by the long-awaited brand split, albeit a more ambitious one than originally planned. Results from the Smackdown! tapings earlier tonight have been posted, headlined by a Rock/DDP match, and an attack on Triple H by Sting (off-screen). While not a blockbuster event like the last RAW, the WWF is still extremely happy with the angle thus far, especially the fan's reponse to the WCW 'Big Boys'. The WWF are determined not to force anybody, on either side, into traiditional face/heel roles.

Excited about seeing you develop new feuds but also bringing in some of the young guns and great cruiserweight wrestlers from the former WCW. How's your status with every championship? i think you should keep the WCW titles and making them targets for the WWF superstars (having the ECW TV title would be a great addition in my mind). And once again, very, Very interesting story i'll be staying with in the next couple of months In my mind, you deserve to walk through the gate of honor. Later,

Only because you asked, dj :) [CENTER][URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/8647/raw25thpreviewfg5.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/CENTER] [B]WWF RAW Preview - 25th March 2001[/B] - '[B]Lockdown[/B]' After the shocking events of last Monday, with the revelation that the InVasion was a McMahon family scheme and the arrival of the Ric Flair-led, WCW 'Big Boys', it seemed unlikely that things could get worse for the WWF. But on Smackdown! this past Thursday, a brutal attack on the WWF World Champion Triple H has sent shockwaves through the roster. With just hours before RAW goes to air, WWF Chairman Vince McMahon has ordered the lockdown of the State Center in Pennysylvania. WWF superstars guard every entrance, as Mr. McMahon tightens his grip to ensure WCW does not strike again. In addition, Kane has challenged The Big Show to turn up tonight on RAW, Stone Cold has challenged [I]anyone[/I], and The Rock will be in the house! Will Ric Flair and his army strike again? Or will Mr. McMahon's security measures end the war before it has begun? [B]Find out tonight, 9pm ET on TNN!![/B]

Archived