• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Total Carnage, Storyline After Stroyline, Flair, Vince, Austin, Taker, NWO, Alliance, WWF, Rock, Hooded Men, Foley.... i hate u tommy, u writng such good diaries you making others feel like the is no point lol keep it up man..KEEP IT UP

Awesome show so far, I love the chaos and the really frantic feel it has to it. My only complaint would go towards the Kane/Foley argument, because well, ideally Kane shouldn't talk unless it's something quiet and menacing. But I understand why he did, with Taker being assaulted and their obvious connection. So, can't wait for part three!

Whenever I see dynasties that tackle this period, it just reminds me how the WWE completely wasted the opportunity to make some of the best wrestling shows of a lifetime. You've created a good atmosphere of chaos, different factions beginning to form from the fragmented pieces of the Invasion stables, rising tensions, etc. I'll also be interested to see if you recruit some of the key figures that were missing from real story, like Goldberg (who came into the WWE far later), Sting, etc. Great stuff so far, looking forward to Part III.

Really topnotch stuff Tommy.It seems like everything you touch turns to gold. All ofyour mods have been incredible and now your diary is simply amazing... I think you should change your name from Tommy to Midas =)

[CENTER][IMG]http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/8402/rawlogobk6.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="4"]RAW - Part 3 - "The War."[/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] After a replay of [B]Mr. McMahon's[/B] kidnapping by the hooded figure, we cut backstage to see the NEW WWF World Champion, [B]Triple H[/B], arriving at the arena. The crowd pop like mad, and JR and The King speculate as to what he'll say about what has happened tonight, considering his friendship with Hall and Nash... And then, just because God hates actual matches, here's another interview... [B]WITH THE ROCK![/B] [quote][CENTER] [IMG]http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/1218/therockrr1.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] PA: IF YOU SMMEELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING! [The crowd ERUPT as The Rock paces to the ring, looking deadly serious. Rock: Now The Rock isn’t here to do a sing-along, nor is he here to talk about how last night at Wrestlemania, The Rock layed the SMACKDOWN on Kurt Angle’s milk-drinking candy [B]ASS[/B]! [Crowd pop] No, The Rock is here because of ONE man. The Rock is here because earlier tonight, The Undertaker was bloodied backstage. Now, The Rock and The Undertaker might have had our differences in the past, but that was business. THIS… THIS is not business. This…. THAT… was an act of [B][I]WAR[/I][/B]. Ric Flair… The Rock knows what you’re trying to do. You’re going to do what The Alliance never did? You’re going to takeover the WWF, right? [The Rock pauses, and looks around at the crowd, who respond with a loud chant of ‘Rocky’] Rock: Wrong. [The crowd cheer.] Rock: Because unlike last time with The Alliance, The Rock’s going to put a stop to this hostile takeover right… NOW. So [B]Big Show[/B], get your monkey ass out here. Lawler: Big Show? JR: Is he even here? [The crowd talk to themselves, still unsure about why The Rock is calling out the [B]Big Show.[/B] A few moments go by, and Rock is just about to speak again when Big Show's music hits, and the Largest Athlete In Sports Entertainment hits the ring, wearing a WWF Desire shirt. Holding a mic, he stares down The Rock. Big Show: [calm] What is it Rock? Rock: ‘What is it Rock’?! [doing a Big Show impersonation] ‘What is it Rock?!’ That’s all you’ve got to say for yourself? Big Show: Rock, I don’t know what you’re talking about. [The Rock quickly takes off his sunglasses, and stares Big Show down.] Rock: Big Show, The Rock is tired of hearing you lie straight to his face. You know Show, I always wondered why you never joined The Alliance. I mean, you used to be a WCW guy. You used to be a [B]WCW CHAMPION[/B], but you always stuck with the WWF during the Invasion. But now, it’s all making sense. You didn’t join The Alliance because you were biding your time for tonight… For the [I]REAL [/I]invasion. Isn’t that right Show? Make some friends in the locker-room, look like a big WWF hero when you chokeslam Shawn Stasiak just so nobody suspects you once the BIG BOYS come to play. Well The Rock isn’t that stupid Show. YOU attacked The Undertaker Show. It was [B]YOU[/B]. [Crowd rock in HUGE heel heat] JR: I don’t BELIEVE this! Lawler: JR, I’m not believing much of what I’m seeing tonight! [The Big Show looks around at the crowd, who continue booing.] Show: Rock, I don’t know what you saw, but I DIDN’T DO IT. [Crowd BOO] Show: The Undertaker’s been my [crowd start to rumble] mentor ever since I came into this federation [crowd rumble louder], and for you to even SUGGEST that I’d [rumbling gets louder] attack him just to what, execute some big WCW master plan? Lawler: JR! They're BACK!! [/quote] [CENTER][IMG]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4623/bigboysuy8.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The camera cuts to the crowd, where Scott Steiner, Kevin Nash and Scott Hall are walking. They reach the guardrail, and climb over. The Rock has his back to the three men, and is unaware of their presence.... [quote] Rock: Big Show, the fact that you’ve got the [B]AUDACITY [/B]to lie directly to The Rock’s face is one thing, but for you to call Taker your MENTOR after what you did? That’s the biggest load of monkey crap The Rock has ever heard! [The crowd pop, but are too focused on the three men outside the ring. The Rock hears this, and turns around. When he sees the three men, he bends at the knees in attack position gives them the ‘Just Bring It’ hand motion to a HUGE ovation. ] JR: Yeah! [Big Show has joined The Rock in staring down the three men, as Scott Hall wiggles his fingers. Hall, Nash and Steiner talk amongst each other, nod, and then CHARGE the ring!] JR: [B]AND HERE THEY COME!! THE ROCK AND BIG SHOW ARE STANDING THEIR GROUND!![/B] [The Big Show hurls Scott Hall out of the ring almost immediately, and turns his attentions to Kevin Nash, who is booted in the gut as The Rock lays into Scott Steiner with punches!] JR: [B]AND THE WWF IS CLEANING HOUSE![/B] [The Rock rears back, spits in his hand AND….[B]GETS SET UP FOR A CHOKESLAM BY THE BIG SHOW![/B]] JR: Oh you son of a [B][I]BITCH[/I][/B]. [Show lifts Rock up, and [B]SLAMS HIM HARD TO THE MAT![/B]] JR: [B]DAMN HIM![/B] [Steiner, Nash and Show lay into The Rock with boots, and are soon joined by Scott Hall. Nash lifts Rock up, and then drops him with a HUGE Jacknife Powerbomb! ] JR: GOOD GOD KING! [The crowd rock in HUGE heel heat as the four men raise their arms over The Rock’s fallen body, before leaving the same way they entered, once again.] Lawler: This isn't right JR! Big Show was one of us! Lawler: JR, I consider myself pretty good friends with The Big Show, and to think that everytime I spoke to him it was nothing but a ruse so he could what, destroy this company! JR, he ate dinner with my wife! And now what? He’s part of a…an organised WAR against the WWF, which could be over by the end of tonight! [Some referees and WWF officials attend to The Rock, who isn’t moving.] JR: Well whatever happens tonight, there’s a whole locker room full of WWF superstars, and they’re not going to let these ‘Big Boys’ systematically destroy this federation, let me tell you that! [/quote] As if by some kind of magic, we cut backstage, to see the WWF Locker Room in the midst of a massive argument. [B]Chris Benoit[/B] and [B]Chris Jericho[/B] are on one side, and everybody else on the other. [quote][CENTER] [IMG]http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3198/benoitjerichorb1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Jericho: Listen, we’re not going to say it again – [I]WE’RE NOT A PART OF THIS.[/I] We don’t KNOW what’s going on. Yeah, we’re old WCW guys, but let me say this ONE more time – [I]WE HATED IT THERE[/I]. Benoit: Exactly. We were THERE when we found Taker. We were THERE when we fought The Alliance. We were THERE when w- Bradshaw: [interrupting] All good points Chris, but weren’t you the one who told us to lay off Flair? Weren’t you the one who told us that he’d never try to get McMahon at the ‘expense of the WWF’? Now, I might be a little bit woozy from the ass-kickings I just handed out, but attacking Taker, Rock and Foley, and KIDNAPPING our boss doesn’t exactly HELP the WWF,[B] DOES IT?[/B] Benoit: You know what, you guys obviously don’t WANT us here, so we’re not going to STAY here. Go to hell. [Benoit reaches down, grabs his gym bag and walks off with Jericho. The two men glare at the locker room before leaving through the door.] JR: The locker room’s falling apart! [/quote] And, just when it looks like we’re about to fade out, the door swings open, and in steps….. TRIPLE H! What fantastic timing! [quote][CENTER] [IMG]http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9373/tripsln7.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] HHH: What the hell did you just say to them? Bradshaw: Maybe if you actually showed your face here BEFORE you made your dramatic arrival, you’d know. [HHH steps closer to Bradshaw.] HHH: You have something to say to me Bradshaw? Bradshaw: I’m just saying that you’re meant to be the WWF Champion, the guy representing US, and you show up AFTER we get our asses kicked? Where the hell are YOUR priorities? HHH: I’m not the one who’s running out two of our guys. Bradshaw: They’re [B]WCW[/B]! HHH: So? I was in WCW. You going to kick [B]ME [/B]out of the lockerroom? Crowd: Ooooo! HHH: You think you’re this big locker room leader Bradshaw, but you’re NOT. First, you lead an attack against The Alliance for what? They're not the ones attacking us tonight. Then, you're not there for when Foley's attacked, and instead of trying to kick the ass of Big Show, the guy who just stabbed us all in the back, you run Jericho and Benoit out? Just whose side are YOU on? [Bradshaw nods, turns to think, and then[B] FLOORS TRIPLE H WITH A PUNCH! [/B]Triple H reels back, and then hurls himself at Bradshaw, tackling him to the ground, as the assembled superstars try to separate the two men, who continue brawling on the ground!] JR: And all hell’s broken loose! Damn it! [As Bradshaw and Triple H are lifted to their feet and held back by Kane, Al Snow, Rikishi and Matt Hardy, we cut to ANOTHER section backstage to see ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin getting ready for his match. As soon as Austin appears on screen, the crowd EXPLODE in a [B]HUGE [/B]mixed reaction, which is more positive than negative.] JR: THE LOCKER ROOM IS FALLING APART, BUT STONE COLD AND SHANE MCMAHON WILL STILL GO TOE TO TOE, NEXT! [/quote] RAW returns to the sight of JR and The King, looking sombre, introducing a video that had been delivered to the RAW producers during the break. They warn fans that the video is slightly disturbing, before rolling the tape. [B]Vince McMahon[/B] tied to a wooden chair in the middle of a blackened room. The hooded man who kidnapped him, an imposing sight in all black, checks on McMahon's restraints. [quote] [CENTER] [IMG]http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3063/hoodedud0.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] JR: Who [B]IS [/B]that? Lawler: I can't believe what I'm seeing, the billionare tied to a chair! [Seconds later, none other than Ric Flair enters the room, slaps the hand of the masked man and smiles at Vince. When the groggy McMahon spots Flair, his face turns to sheer hatred. McMahon: [woozy] You… You did this… Flair: Of course I did! Remember what I said on the final Nitro? That you can't hold Ric Flair in the palm of your hand? You’re not the only one with a master plan, you’re not the only one who can manipulate the course of history. Tonight, you will pay for what you did. Vince, you might think that you won the Monday Night Wars, you might think that you won your Invasion, but brother.... The War has only just begun. And you get a front-row seat. [Flair sneers at McMahon, and then starts to walk off. He stops, turns around and returns to McMahon, getting mere inches from his face.] Flair: [I]Whoo[/I]. JR: King.. I don't know what to say. King: I've never seen Vince McMahon treated like this JR, for the first time in his life, he's completely powerless! [/quote] After the video stops, we cut backstage, to see [B]Shane McMahon[/B] running the hallways. He turns a corner, and finds his targets - Alliance superstars [B]Test [/B]and [B]Christian[/B], recuperating from the recent brawl with the WWF. [quote][CENTER] [IMG]http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/7396/testchristianja1.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Shane: Guys? [Test and Christian turn their backs and leave.] Shane: Guys wait! Wait! [Shane quickly walks around, and infront of Test and Christian, stopping them from advancing.] Shane: Please, hear me out! Christian: Hear [B]YOU [/B]out? After what you did to us? Test: I thought we were friends Shane. Obviously, I was wrong. Shane: Come on guys, that was [B]BUSINESS[/B]. I didn’t want to bring you guys into this. It was between the McMahon’s and WCW and ECW. You guys joined The Alliance on your own accord. I never intended for you two to get screwed over. I’m sorry. [Test and Christian look at each other. They shrug their shoulders, and look back to McMahon.] Christian: So what is it you want from us? Shane: I need your help. I’ve got a match with Austin next [crowd pop], and unless I’ve got some backup, I’m not getting out of it in one piece. I mean, there’s still some old Alliance guys and the WWF Lockerroom who want my blood on TOP of Austin. Not to mention Flair and his guys. Please? [Test nods.] Test: What’s in it for us? Shane: Whatever you want. Money, cars, women, ANYTHING. [Christian and Test whisper.] Test: We want 250,000 grand each. [Shane’s eyes widen, but he gives a reluctant 'OK'. Test and Christian smile.] Shane: Let’s go. Christian: Whatever you say, boss. [Christian and Test follow Shane as he walks to the ring.] JR: Shane O-Mac’s got some back-up! [/quote] We cut back to ringside, and JR and The King sum up the night's events - Ric Flair's surprise arrival and revelation that the Invasion was staged, the attack on The Undertaker, the signing of Austin/Shane, the betrayal of The Big Show and finally - the kidnapping of Vince McMahon. King and JR can't stop discussing everything that has happened tonight, and are gratefully interrupted by the sound of glass breaking, and the arrival of [B]STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN! [/B] [B]'Stone Cold' Steve Austin vs Shane McMahon[/B][CENTER] [IMG]http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/5103/austinshaneia5.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] The crowd go nuts for their returned hero, and rock in heat as Shane McMahon, Test and Christian enter a few moments after. The match begins unconventionally, with Shane McMahon grabbing a microphone. [quote] Shane: Before we go ahead with this match, I’d like to make one thing clear. ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin was NEVER the leader of the Alliance. Stone Cold was nothing more than a [B]PAWN[/B]. A pawn Dad and I used to make the Invasion complete. Because Austin, you might think of yourself as the ‘toughest SOB in the WWF’, but to us, you were nothing more than a means to an end, you son of a [B]BIT-[/B] [McMahon is interrupted by a HUGE Thesz Press from Austin, who unleashes a barrage of punches on his former boss as the crowd go [B]APE[/B]!] JR: [B]AUSTIN’S BEATING THE HOLY HELL OUT OF HIS EX-BOSS![/B] [Austin gets to his feet and stomps on McMahon, then drops to the ground and gives him a Stone Cold jaw-wobbling verbal tirade before ‘freeing the birds’ to a HUGE pop. Austin helps Shane to his feet, whips him into the corner and charges with a knee. Austin connects, and then starts stomping on Shane.] Lawler: JR, Austin’s stomping a mudhole! A mudhole! [Austin lifts McMahon up, and props him on the top turnbuckle. Austin climbs up, and sends McMahon to the mat with a HUGE superplex!] JR: A HUGE impact on the superplex! [With Shane McMahon writhing in pain, Austin walks to the opposite corner, climbs to the second rope and comes off the top with a trademark elbow drop! Austin makes the cover… ONE! TWO! Austin lifts Shane up?!] Lawler: He doesn't want to win JR! JR: He just wants to beat the hell out of Shane!! [/quote] The odds, however, quickly return to Shane's favour, after interference from Test and Christian ends Austin's momentum. They double-team Austin on the outside, before hand-delivering him to Shane McMahon in the ring. McMahon capitalises, stomping, choking and even Bronco Bustering 'Stone Cold' to HUGE heat. He continues this assault for a few more minutes, surprising JR and The King with his tenacity. It's all in vain however. After whipping Austin into the ropes, McMahon tries a Thesz Press of his own, only for Austin to push him off in mid-air, then follow it up with an almighty clothesline! He whips on McMahon, and when Christian tries to intervene, there's only one man who can describe what happens next. [quote] JR: STUNNER! STUNNER! AUSTIN STUNS THE HELL OUT OF CHRISTIAN! [/quote] Test enters, and meets the same fate. This, however, provides Shane with a chance, and he connects with a low blow from behind, then an X-Factor face slam! He's just about to make the cover, when Ric Flair appears on the entrance ramp, wheeling in Shane's restrained father. [quote] Lawler: Oh my god JR... [Shane looks on in horror, as 'The Nature Boy' waves at him from the entrance ramp. Vince struggles in his seat, screaming at Flair. Then, Shane gets a tap on the shoulder. He turns around and... JR: [b]STUNNER!![/b] A HELLACIOUS STUNNER ON MCMAHON! [Austin makes the cover... ONE! TWO! [B][SIZE="3"]THREE!![/SIZE][/B] [B]JR: STONE COLD BEATS HIS BOSS, BUT KING, I THINK THE MAIN EVENT HAS JUST STARTED!![/B] [/quote] The camera cuts from Austin to Flair, who motions from the entrance ramp. A few seconds later, they return. Hall, Nash and Steiner brush past Flair and McMahon, and head straight for Austin in the ring. But Austin has seen the three men, and is ready. As they glare at him from ringside, Austin gives them the Double Bird to a [B]MONSTER [/B]pop! [CENTER][IMG]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/4623/bigboysuy8.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote] JR: [B]AUSTIN’S NOT AFRAID! HE’S WILLING TO TAKE ALL THREE OF THESE GUYS ON![/B] Crowd:[B] AUSTIN! AUSTIN! AUSTIN![/B] [Hall, Nash and Steiner don’t respond, until Nash breaks out into a huge smile. As he does so, a figure descends from the rafters…] JR: What the he-... [/quote] JR stops speaking when he realises who it is. The figure lands directly behind Austin, who is completely unaware and still trash talking the three invaders staring him in the face. [quote] [CENTER] [IMG]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/6752/stinggs8.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Lawler: JR, it’s [B][SIZE="3"]STING!![/SIZE][/B] JR: B[B]UT WHO IS HE HERE FOR?![/B] [As the crowd recognises who it is, they break into a GIGANTIC pop, as Sting slowly unties his harness supports. Sting stares down the back of Austin’s head, then grabs his neck with his gloved hand, and [B]FLATTENS HIM WITH THE SCORPION DEATHDROP!][/B] JR: [B]DAMN IT![/B] [The crowd ROCK in a loud, mixed rumble as Hall, Nash and Steiner enter the ring and lay a jumbo-sized beatdown on Austin!] Lawler: It's four-on-one JR! [Sting turns his attention towards Shane McMahon, who is only just recovering from his Stunner. Sting lifts Shane up, but Test and Christian charge the ring to a huge pop!] JR: Shane McMahon’s million dollar insurance policy could pay off right now! [Test and Christian try to mount an offense, but are outnumbered four on two, and soon succumb to a beating from ‘The Big Boys’ also, allowing Sting to finish his job, and Deathdrop Shane O-Mac.] Lawler: And a Deathdrop to Shane McMahon too! JR: Where the hell are our guys?! [/quote] [CENTER] [IMG]http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/7239/wwfstarsxk0.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Almost like magic, as soon as JR finishes his sentence, the WWF Locker Room, led by [B]The Rock[/B] and [B]Bradshaw[/B], charge down the entrance ramp to the loudest ovation of the night!! ‘The Big Boys’ in the ring do not run, but meet the WWF superstars head on! Nash floors Tajiri with a big boot, Steiner starts brawling with Triple H, Scott Hall with The Rock and Sting uses his baseball bat to fend off the rest of the superstars! [quote] JR: But these guys aren’t giving up without a fight! What a slobberknocker! WWF versus WCW! On the night the Invasion was meant to be over! Good God Almighty, this is [B]AMAZING[/B]!! [The brawl continues, with the WWF getting the upper-hand due to sheer manpower. Hall and Steiner are backed into the corner by The Rock and Triple H respectively, as Nash and Sting do their best to fight off the rest of the locker room. Edge and Kurt Angle are teaming up to take down Nash, as Sting fights off the APA.] Lawler: Kurt Angle and Edge were bitter enemies at the start of the show, but now they’re fighting together! [As the brawl continues, the camera cuts to the top of the entrance ramp again to show none other than [B]Diamond Dallas Page[/B],[B] Big Show[/B], [B]Booker T[/B] and [B]Arn Anderson [/B]charge down the entrance ramp, holding chairs!!] JR: THERE’S MORE OF THEM! DDP, BIG SHOW, BOOKER T AND DOUBLE A! [B]WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! [/B] [/quote] [CENTER] [IMG]http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/8536/wcwstarsyx8.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The four WCW superstars attack the WWF from behind, with Double A and Show taking out The Hardyz, Spike Dudley, Rikishi, Scotty Too Hotty and Kaientai with their chairs, allowing DDP and Booker T to enter the ring and support the rest of the ‘Big Boys’. DDP takes out Farooq with a chair and then brawls with Bradshaw, as Booker T floors Kurt Angle with an axe kick from behind! [quote] Lawler: JR, it's a slobberknocker!! [The brawl in the ring soon spills to the outside, with Austin almost Stunnering DDP the only highlight for the WWF. In the ring, The Rock and Scott Hall take turns punching, until Rock blocks a punch from Hall, spins him around and drops him with a [B]HUGE ROCK BOTTOM![/B]] JR: [B]ROCK BOTTOM![/B] [The Rock has little time to celebrate however, as the masked man who kidnapped Vince McMahon enters the ring from the crowd, and FLATTENS The Rock with a [B]HUGE SPEAR?!!!![/B] JR: BAH GAWD KING!! IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS?!@ [/quote] The Masked Man looks at the crowd, looks at The Rock and slowly peels off his mask to reveal... [CENTER] [IMG]http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6411/goldbergoc8.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [quote] JR: [B][SIZE="4"]IT'S GOLDBERG! [/SIZE][/B] [B] [THE CROWD EXPLODE IN SHOCK, AS GOLDBERG LIFTS UP THE ROCK AND DROPS HIM WITH AN EARTH-SHATTERING JACKHAMMER!][/B] JR: [B]JACKHAMMER ON THE ROCK![/B] [On the outside of the ring, ‘The Big Boys’ continue to keep the advantage. DDP drops Edge with a Diamond Cutter, Big Show hammers Bradshaw with a [B]HUGE [/B]choke slam onto the ring mats, and Scott Steiner flattens Triple H with a Belly To Belly suplex onto the entrance ramp! A few metres away, Kevin Nash lifts Kurt Angle into the air and [B]DROPS [/B]him with a Jacknife Powerbomb through the table!] JR: [B]GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! ANGLE’S BEEN CRUSHED! [/B] [A resiliant Steve Austin manages to fight off Arn Anderson and crawl into the ring, where Goldberg is waiting. As Austin pulls himself to his feet, he stares at Goldberg in a combination of hatred and disbelief.] JR: [B]AUSTIN AND GOLDBERG! I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THE DAY!! [/B] [Austin stares down Goldberg and [B]CHARGES[/B]! The two icons trade punches as the crowd goes [B]BONKERS[/B]! Goldberg takes the upper hand over a groggy Austin, blocking a punch and delivering a HUGE CLOTHESLINE! When Austin gets to his feet, Goldberg lines him up and [B]FLATTENS HIM WITH A SPEAR!][/B] JR: [B]AUSTIN’S DOWN! THE LAST HOPE FOR THE WWF HAS JUST BEEN SPEARED! ROCK, TRIPLE H, AUSTIN, ANGLE, EDGE, THEY’RE ALL DOWN! [/B] [Hall, Steiner, Show, Nash, Sting, DDP, Booker T and Arn Anderson join Goldberg in the ring, as the crowd rock in a loud, mainly negative reaction. Ric Flair wheels Vince McMahon down the ramp, past the fallen bodies of his WWF stars. He unties him, kicks him off the seat, and enters the ring.] Flair: [B]GET HIS ASS IN HERE![/B] [Flair points to McMahon, and The Big Show quickly complies, lifting the unconscious, bloody McMahon and placing him inside the ring, right under Flair’s feet.] Flair: YOU WANT TO [B]RUIN WCW [/B]MCMAHON? YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH [B][I]THE BIG BOYS[/I][/B]? WELL YOU GOT YOUR WISH, BUCKO! BECAUSE TONIGHT… TONIGHT THE ALLIANCE DIES, [B]AND WCW RETURNS![/B] VINCE, YOU SAY YOU OWN WCW? WELL TONIGHT, AND TOMORROW NIGHT, AND THE NIGHT AFTER, WCW… OWNS [B]YOU!![/B] [/quote] Flair drops the microphone on McMahon, as the camera zooms out, showing the assembled WCW superstars standing triumphant over the fallen bodies of Steve Austin, The Rock and Vince McMahon.

Dammit, where's Hogan when you need him to save the day ? 'Cause you know, brother, that he would have stand on his ground against the WCW.... or maybe not, I mean... he's kinda buddy-buddy with some of them. All this makes me cry. I could have been *that* good, but oh boy did the WWE dropped the ball with this angle.

[IMG]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/2230/wrestlingobserverhi6.jpg[/IMG] [B] [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Major Happenings on RAW[/COLOR][/B] by Dave Meltzer The next stage in the Invasion storyline has been hot-shotted tonight on RAW, with Bill Goldberg, Sting, Ric Flair, Scott Steiner and Hall and Nash making their debut in the same two hours. This is the angle that the WWF is hoping will restore their fortunes after the abysmal Invasion, and a make-or-break situation for the company, which has invested millions in talent. Aside from guys like Austin, Rock, Hunter and Taker, the signing of the ex-WCW talent was only known by the McMahons and their inner circle. Everyone else received the news this morning, and WWF officials went so far as to confiscate cell phones to keep the signings secret. The Smackdown tapings are tomorrow, however I'm told that Smackdown is to be a more subdued show after the chaos of RAW. [I] The events leading up to tonight, plus the WWF's plans for the future (including the contract details of the new WCW talent) will be explored in this week's Wrestling Observer newsletter.[/I]

[QUOTE=The Shape;231961]Brilliant show, absolutely fantastic. Just wondering, what rating did you score on TEW? With all the angles and just two matches, did you alter your product settings at all?[/QUOTE] Not that I'm a "Psychic" or anything, but he explained earlier about writing the whole thing out, so you can see what's coming.. Bah, that didn't explain nothin' What I mean is, this was like a backstory (I believe) leading to the real show's. I'm not sure if Smackdown is going to be live or part of the backstory yet, but that raw was in his head, not on the books.. PS: I don't even think the two "match's" would have been actual match's in TEW Terms.. I think they would have all been part of the "Angles", but it doesn't really matter.... This is how he is explaining the roster set up, and in a VERY ENTERTAINING way I might add. WCW is taking over WWF (Kafabe), and we are going to probably start AFTER The conditions are completed. Then the diary should really get interesting, lol!!

Archived