GDS's 'Favorite CornellVerse Character' Nominations

Basically, with this I was looking to do something similar to what keefmoon did a few months back with the favorite wrestlers ever (for those unaware, it was pretty much a tournament bracket where everybody would vote for who they wanted to win each match and the brackets would eventually get smaller until the final match). Firstly, I want to know what you all think of the idea and whether you approve of it, and then ideally some nominations as well - I won't limit the nominations, because heck, more means better! I'll be looking forward to seeing who you'd all like to see be a part of this (New Wrestlers included! ;)). Also, if this does go to plan, do you guys think it would be better for me to be post it in The Dog Pound or here, where it would be perfectly on topic but possibly spam up the board? Thanks. :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah go for it. My nominations then: Bryan Holmes Guide Scout Eddie Peak Nemesis Big Cat Brandon (anyone see a common theme yet?) Wanda Fish Joey Minnesota Hell Monkey Wolf Hawkins Hiraoki Nakasawa Shuji Inukai Rhino Umaga Samoan Machine Angry Gilmore Enforcer Roberts Squeeky McClean

Definately go for it. Nominations: Rhino Umaga Samoan Machine Squeaky McClean Tom Gilmore Hell Monkey Darryl Devine American Elemental Dread Rip Chord Steve Flash Fumihiro Ota Alica Strong Wanda Fish Jacob Jett Flemmy Lemming Jack Bruce Rich Money Champange Lover Frankie Perez Joey Minnesota

[QUOTE=Rob4590;244312]Yeah go for it. My nominations then: Bryan Holmes Guide Scout Eddie Peak Nemesis Big Cat Brandon (anyone see a common theme yet?) Wanda Fish Joey Minnesota Hell Monkey Wolf Hawkins Hiraoki Nakasawa Shuji Inukai Rhino Umaga Samoan Machine Angry Gilmore Enforcer Roberts Squeeky McClean[/QUOTE] You think you could throw a few more DAVE talents in there? Oh, wait, I forgot... that is all of DAVE's talent. Plus Nemesis, who shouldn't be eligible in the first place as a retired worker. And hang on one damn second, you nominate Shuji Inukai and not Kunomasu or Mushashibo?? BLASPHEMY I SAY! Just breaking balls dude - anyway, my nominations... [b]Eisaku Kunomasu[/b] [b]Yoshimi Mushashibo[/b] [b]PRIDE Koiso[/b] [b]Buddy Garner[/b] [b]Acid[/b] as for new wrestlers... [b]Hugh de Aske[/b] [b]Seiji Jimbo[/b] [b]Bulldozer Brandon Smith[/b] That's it for now... no need to make this a 256 character tournament or anything... :D

Steve Flash - Workhorse of the Cornellverse DEVIL Karube - The next big thing in wome's wrestling Mohammed El Yaaggoudi - Best new MMA Crossover Buddy Garner - Best All Around MMA Crossover Dog Fyte - Maybe a Roidhead but he's got the tools and the talent

[QUOTE=SadisticBlessings;244316]You think you could throw a few more DAVE talents in there? Oh, wait, I forgot... that is all of DAVE's talent. Plus Nemesis, who shouldn't be eligible in the first place as a retired worker. And hang on one damn second, you nominate Shuji Inukai and not Kunomasu or Mushashibo?? BLASPHEMY I SAY![/QUOTE] Nemesis was an active wrestler in 05, and it doesn't specify TEW07, just Cornellverse character. And anyway - there's still nothing to stop you using him in the ring occasionally - and getting great matches too! Can I add a nom for Emma Chase too please? :p As for the Inukai, but not Kunomasu and Mushashibo - well I just assumed that they were shoo-ins to be nommed by others, so I didn't bother, same way I didn't bother with McFly, TC himself, Dubois, the Bumfholes etc :D :p

From the ONE CornellVerse game I've been playing for a while, these are the gentleman who I find great. Fearless Blue Elmo Benson Groucho Bling Lenny Brown (Came into game world in 2011 or 2012) Wolf Hawkins Casey Valentine Bulldozer Brandon Smith Davis Wayne Newton Gino Montero Luis Montero Jr. UK Dragon Canadian Dragon Josh Jones Ash Campbell Arthur Dexter Bradley Besides the Dragon's (whom I made a tag team out of), I stick to mostly young guys when I play.

[QUOTE=Chaoricus;244390]My favorites; Kozue Kawashima PRIDE Koiso Eisaku Kunomasu Mito Miwa Hell Monkey Wolf Hawkins Jay Chord BULLDOZAH BRANDON SMISSU~![/QUOTE] I dunno what I liked more - the fact that you nominated Kozue, or the fact that you wrote Brandon Smith's name almost EXACTLY like I have imagined it being announced in a PGHW or BHOTWG match :D

I'd have to nominate my longtime favorite, Sammy Bach. He's probably the coolest guy in The CornellVerse, and one of the top high flyers to boot. Plus, he's got one of the coolest girlfriends around. Besides, a TEW or two in the future, it'll probably be The BachVerse anyway, right? :cool:

my personal favorites include.... bulldozer brandon smith lenny brown amazing fire fly kc glenn the guage boys alicia strong mean jean cattley erik strong rudy velasquez joey beauchamp acid black eagle (plague) snap dragon uk dragon hugh de aske tommy cornell insane machine brendon idol burning EXILE whippy the clown leopard king

Here are mine: Angry Gilmore Tommy Cornell Rich Money Mean Jean Cattley Steven Parker Ultimate Phoenix Champagne Lover Greg Gauge Jay Chord Darryl Devine Joey Minnesota Troy Tornado Gino Montero Bulldozer Brandon Smith Ernest Youngman Freddie Datsun Jack Griffith

Archived