NYCW: Old School Revisited

Things were finally happier at this month's review as we had rebounded from last month's mini disaster. Our main storylines were in place, the newer talent were meshing well and, despite using a large part of the roster, we only lost 2500 last month. Now for the more depressing news on the horizon, the economy and industry were still in a tailspin and showed no signs of turning around anytime soon, and we had over half of the roster due for renewals in the next 2 months. Depending on demands, and with the need to continue watching costs, we could have a drastically different roster come summer. Stomper , Karen, Marv and I brainstormed for a while on how to handle all of this. We considered playing it conservative, but that isn't what had got us to where we were at now, so , throwing caution to the wind, we embarked on a daring plan for the next few months, starting at NYCW Spring Showdown. The card advertised [B][COLOR="Red"]Rick Sanders[/COLOR][/B] vs [B][COLOR="Blue"]Elijah Harris[/COLOR][/B] for the [B]NYCW Tri-State Championship[/B] [COLOR="blue"][B]David Mack[/B][/COLOR] vs [B][COLOR="Red"]Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR][/B] and in the Main Event, [B][COLOR="red"]Grandmaster Phunk[/COLOR][/B] vs [B][COLOR="Blue"]Mystery opponent[/COLOR][/B] for the [B]NYCW Empire Championship.[/B]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]Rick Sanders[/B] vs Elijah Harris for the NYCW Tri-State Championship Sanders can't lose it right away. [B]David Mack[/B] vs Fumihiro Ota Ota's a big man when he's backed by the pimp. and in the Main Event, [B]Grandmaster Phunk[/B] vs Mystery opponent for the NYCW Empire Championship. I was going to go with the mystery opponent cluase but I think the Phunkmiester has at least one more in him.

[B][CENTER][SIZE="5"]NYCW SPRING SHOWDOWN[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [SIZE="2"][CENTER]Live from the Ministry in Queens Apr 2008 Att: 743[/CENTER][/SIZE] [B][SIZE="3"]PRE SHOW[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rock Downpour[/COLOR][/B] and [B][COLOR="Red"]Jakki White Trash[/COLOR][/B] open up the show as usual, commenting on [B][COLOR="Blue"]David Mack[/COLOR][/B] facing 2 on 1 odds against [B][COLOR="Red"]Ota and Grandmaster Phunk[/COLOR][/B], when [B][COLOR="Blue"]Kristen Pearce[/COLOR][/B] comes down to the announce table and tells Jakki that since the [B]NYCW Tag Team[/B] champions were too cowardly to face her men tonight, that [B][COLOR="blue"]American Muscle[/COLOR][/B] will use Jakki's team as a warmup. Jakki says that the [B][COLOR="Red"]NY Doll [/COLOR][/B]isn't even here tonight, but Pearce says find a partner because management has already made the match. [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Some storyline setup to explain why I was using a slightly different teamup tonight.[/I] [B][COLOR="red"]Rick " The Slick" Sanders[/COLOR][/B] comes down with the shades and gold medallions saying how tonight he has to take a few minutes away from the ladies in the back to deal with "that washed up old, has-been" [B][COLOR="Blue"]Elijah Harris[/COLOR][/B]. He states that he will polish off Harris in short order and defend his belt and then go back to the hotel and get in a real workout with the hotties waiting for him there. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]About as good a promo as Sanders can deliver with his average charisma. I may have to look at finding someone to pair with him that can elevate his promos.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Rick Sanders[/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="Blue"]Elijah Harris[/COLOR] in 8:14[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] submission with a Figure Four Leglock. Rick Sanders makes defence number 2 of his [B]NYCW Tri-State Regional[/B] title [I]Good match for its spot on the card. Harris provides a credible opponent for Sanders to showcase his old school tactics of working the knees for his submission while still being a legitimate threat to the belt.[/I] [B][SIZE="3"]MAIN SHOW[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="blue"]American Muscle[/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="Red"]Casey Valentine and Sammy The Shark[/COLOR] in 7:52[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Nicky Champion[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Red"]Casey Valentine[/COLOR][/B] by pinfall with a Hawkeye Hammer. [I]Extended squash for American Muscle while seeing if there was any spark in a team between Valentine and Sammy. Nothing bad, but nothing really stood out either.[/I] I come out and tell [B][COLOR="red"]Ota[/COLOR][/B] that I have beaten him before and I have no problem doing it again, but seeing how it is 2 against 1 now, I got a little "insurance policy" of my own, called a friend of mine, and [B][COLOR="red"]Phunk[/COLOR][/B], you will be facing him later. You better be getting ready in the back because Ota won't be around to help you after I finish with him. [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Setting up Phunk vs a mystery opponent.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]David Mack[/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="Red"]Fumihiro Ota [/COLOR]in 13:26[/B] [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] Countout victory when Ota leaves ring and doesn' t return. [I]Another good back and forth match between Ota and I that highlights his inability to maintain control of the match as I keep rallying back and getting the upper hand. At the end , in frustration, he bails out of the ring and , as he is counted out, he motions to the back.[/I] [B][COLOR="red"]Grandmaster Phunk[/COLOR][/B] comes out and he and [B][COLOR="red"]Ota [/COLOR][/B]corner me in the ring , I fight them off for a little bit, but a Ninja Kick from Ota while I am fighting with Phunk allows them to start double teaming me . As Phunk holds me up for another Ninja Kick from Ota, suddenly someone comes out of the back and saves my butt. As Phunk and Ota vacate the ring, facing them beside me is [B][COLOR="Blue"]Alex Braun[/COLOR][/B]! [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Had wanted to bring in Joey Minnesota for this spot, but he wanted seven grand a show and there is no way we can afford that so, plan B is the still well known, but much more cost effective Alex Braun.[/I] [B][COLOR="blue"]Alex Braun[/COLOR][/B] grabs a mike and says how he looks forward to beating [B][COLOR="Red"]Grandmaster Phunk[/COLOR][/B] tonight and taking the [B]NYCW Empire[/B] title away from him. He says it has been 10 years since his last singles World title, back in the old RPW and that he is long overdue for another one and tells Phunk to get into the ring. [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Actually a fairly good promo.[/I] [B][COLOR="red"]Phunk [/COLOR][/B]replies that it doesn't matter who he faces as he has beaten everyone who has come after his belt. He will teach [B][COLOR="Blue"]Alex Braun[/COLOR][/B], the old dog, a few new things , especially that you don't mess with the Pimp Daddy's bling! [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]Still a trademark promo, but Phunks pimp act doesn't get quite the same crowd reaction it used too, and it may have run its course.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Grandmaster Phunk[/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="Blue"]Alex Braun[/COLOR] in 12:32[/B] [B][SIZE="3"] C-[/SIZE][/B] Pinfall, Grandmaster Phunk makes defence number 12 of his [B]NYCW Empire[/B] title. As Phunk stands in the ring, I come out and announce that later didn't mean tonight, and that Braun wasn't the friend I was talking about. [I]A solid Main Event , but I kinda hoped for a little better. Still , seeing how both guys are on the other side of 40, I shouldn't complain. Pretty much of a slower paced, back and forth brawl as each guy played to their strengths of clotheslines, punches and forearm shots. Finish saw Braun try to set up a running clothesline on Phunk, but Phunk managed to duck under and lift Braun up and drop him throat first on the top rope with a Hot Shot and then cover for the pin. My little bit at the end helps set up next month.[/I] [B][SIZE="3"]Overall Show C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another good show with a nice little twist ending. And I think we can actually bump the ticket price a little for the next event.[/I]

Yet another quiet month contract wise, but next month would be hectic as over half the roster was up for renewal. In the rest of the world the news for Apr 2008 was [B]News:[/B] SOTPBW take the lead in the competetive Mexican wrestling theatre by being the first to reach Cult status Seiji Jimbo is the newest young japanese lion to take the plunge in pro wrestling, while in American women's wrestling, Ashley Grover proves looks and talent can come in the same package as she debuts The latest cruiserweight sensation, the charismatically named California Love Machine, makes his pro debut this month. Long time veteran and former 2 time 5SSW World Champion, June Butler retired from active wrestling this month, but is said to be entertaining offers in a backstage role. NOTPBW, DaVE and INSPIRE all signed new PPV deals this month [B]Signings and Leavings:[/B] Hell Monkey signs with Inspire Joey Poison, tired of not rising past an opener after a year, has decided not to renew his deal with CGC 5SSW did another roster purge, including releasing the recently hired Ginko Kuroda and Nene Ebina And thats's it, pretty light month for comings and goings. [B]Title Changes:[/B] Edd Stone once again traded the belts with The Natural as he captured NOTPBW Unlimited Action title for the 5th time, TCW followed suit as Chance Fortune defeated Freddie Huggins again to claim his third TCW All Action reign.

Things were definitely back on the right track. We had another really good show, there weren't any contract issues to deal with until after next month, and it looked like we could bump ticket prices a little to generate some more revenue. Storyline wise, we finally had an active tag team division, and hopefully the mystery surrounding the main storyline would generate some more interest in us overall. With the Braun swerve out of the way , it was time to set up another mystery opponent angle while giving a little more time to the tag scene. To that end, an opportunity for an exciting young wrestler to be added to our roster presented itself, and he would be debuting at the next show. The May event NYCW Fights on Broadway advertised these matchups [B][COLOR="Red"]Rick Sanders[/COLOR][/B] vs [B][COLOR="Blue"]Cal Sanders[/COLOR][/B] for the [B]NYCW Tri-State Regional[/B] Championship [B][COLOR="blue"]David Mack & American Muscle[/COLOR][/B] vs [B][COLOR="Red"]FrankenStomper & Ota[/COLOR][/B] and in the Main Event [B][COLOR="Red"]Grandmaster Phunk[/COLOR][/B] vs another [B][COLOR="Blue"]Mystery opponent [/COLOR][/B]for the [B]NYCW Empire Championship[/B].

Rick Sanders vs [B]Cal Sanders[/B] for the NYCW Tri-State Regional Championship [I]Hmm Sanders and Sanders do I see a tag team coming soon. Cal is a more reliable performer who I think could do well for your copany.[/I] David Mack & American Muscle vs [B]FrankenStomper & Ota[/B] [I]The faces can't take this win yet.[/I] and in the Main Event [B]Grandmaster Phunk[/B] vs another Mystery opponent for the NYCW Empire Championship [I]All these Mystery opponetns are gonna get Phunkdafied.[/I]

[QUOTE]Hmm Sanders and Sanders do I see a tag team coming soon. Cal is a more reliable performer who I think could do well for your company[/QUOTE] I am actually toying with the idea of making them kayfabe brothers, along the lines of Hardcore and Crash Holly. But that is a possible storyline for another time. ;)

[B][SIZE="5"]NYCW FIGHTS ON BROADWAY[/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="2"]Live from the Ministry in Queens May 2008 Att: 680[/SIZE] [B][SIZE="3"]PRE SHOW[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rock Downpour[/COLOR][/B] starts the show by interviewing me about who my mystery friend is. I let him know that he will find out the same time that [B][COLOR="Red"]Grandmaster Phunk[/COLOR][/B] does tonight and it will be a real shock. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Kristen Pearce[/COLOR][/B] then comes out and asks for my help in a 6 man with her team [B][COLOR="blue"]American Muscle[/COLOR][/B] vs [B][COLOR="Red"]FrankenStomper and Ota.[/COLOR][/B] I agree to help her. [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Hyping the mystery opponent while setting up the 6 man tag.[/I] [B][COLOR="red"]Ota and Grandmaster Phunk[/COLOR][/B] are conspiring backstage when I pop into their lockeroom and wish Phunk a sarcastic good luck while letting Ota know I will deal with them later. I slam the door shut and wedge a shelf in the way to block them when they try to rush me. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]More hype for the top of the card.[/I] [B][COLOR="red"]The Masked Mauler[/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="red"]Kashmir Singh[/COLOR][/B] in 5:26 [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] Submission with an Iron Claw. [I]Mauler now has an evil doer gimmick which seems to fit him pretty well and this was just to get him a victory to keep him looking a threat[/I]. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Nicky Champion[/COLOR][/B] is walking backstage, past the door to the mystery guest's locker room. He looks around, takes a peek inside, then hurries off before anyone catches him, looking shocked. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]And a little more setup to build anticipation.[/I] [B][SIZE="3"]MAIN SHOW[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jakki White Trash[/COLOR][/B] is out with a mike hyping up her team and her plans to be a pivotal figure in NYCW when [B][COLOR="Blue"]Karen Killer [/COLOR][/B]interrupts her and says she finally has the goods on Jakki. In the envelope in her hands is the evidence necessary to expose how Jakki forced herself into NYCW and the color commentator position. Karen then says that Jakki has two choices, leave NYCW and keep her reputation intact, or stay and have her secret exposed to everyone. Jakki looks on in shock and then slowly leaves the ring. A couple of minutes later is a shot of Jakki leaving the building. [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Jakki's contract was up, and she was way too expensive for her spot and popularity level, so we decided not to renew her contract at this time.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Rick Sanders[/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="blue"]Cal Sanders[/COLOR][/B] in 2:35 [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] submission with a Figure Four Leglock. Rick Sanders makes defence number 3 of his [B]NYCW Tri-State Regional [/B]title. [I]Not as good as it should have been as the Sanders, despite both being good technical wrestlers, didn't mesh well in the ring.[/I] [B][COLOR="red"]Casey Valentine and Jay Chord[/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="Blue"]Wiley Coyote[/COLOR][/B] in 7:32 [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] Jay Chord defeated Wiley Steinway by pinfall with a Cradle Piledriver. [I]And here is our new hot young wrestler. He looked realy good out there and will probably be even better than me when he reaches my age in 4 years. This match also shows that Wiley Coyote can complement good opponents, they just can't carry bad ones.[/I] I come out to the ring with [B][COLOR="blue"]American Muscle[/COLOR][/B] flanking me. I tell the crowd that these two men are destined to be the next Tag Team champions as soon as the cowardly [B][COLOR="Red"]FrankenStomper [/COLOR][/B]agree to face them for the belts. I also say that tonight is even more payback for me against Ota and Phunk won't be able to help him as he will have his hands full later. [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not as good as a solo promo but helps to give a little rub to everyone else in the match.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]David Mack and American Muscle[/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="Red"]Fumihiro Ota and FrankenStomper[/COLOR] [/B]in 7:09 [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] David Mack defeated Honest Frank by submission with a Dragon Sleeper. [I]Ota and I carried most of the match, just giving the other 4 men spots to keep them looking strong, so the match turned out okay. Match ending came with all 6 men fighting in the ring and Machine and Champion taking it to the floor with Stomper and Ota. That left me isolated in the ring with Frank. I ducked a clothesline attempt from him , gave him a dropkick that threw him into and off the ropes, and then locked in the Dragon Sleeper after he bounced back off the ropes.[/I] Finally, [B][COLOR="red"]Grandmaster Phunk's[/COLOR][/B] mystery opponent comes out and it is revealed to be , The King of New York, [B][COLOR="Blue"]Akima Brave[/COLOR][/B] ! He says how he wiped out his last time here, but now he has another chance to catch the big one and become the Big Kahuna. Tonight, he will complete what he started after the King of New York tournament and finally become the [B]NYCW Empire[/B] champion. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]Maybe not as big as say, an Eddie Peak crashing an USPW event and getting an A* match, but still a nice surprise with an added bonus of history with NYCW and the champion.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Grandmaster Phunk[/COLOR][/B] comes to the ring and responds, "This is the mystery opponent? This is the best you could do, Mack? A beach bum island boy I have already sent packing once? If this is all I have to face, then my victory is in the bag." [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another solid promo from the champ.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Akima Brave[/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="Red"]Grandmaster Phunk[/COLOR][/B] in 13:14 [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] Grandmaster Phunk was pinned and could not beat a ten count. Akima Brave wins the [B]NYCW Empire[/B] title [I]They still have in ring issues against each other but it was still a good Main Event and the best match of the night. The finish came after Phunk had managed to beat a 10 count after a Suicide Headbutt from Brave. Phunk had a brief rally, but Brave was able to regain the upper hand after a Samoan Drop laid Phunk out in the middle of the ring. Brave then climbed up the ropes and delivered a second Suicide Headbutt , pinned Phunk and became champion after Phunk couldn't beat the 10 count.[/I] [SIZE="3"][B]Overall Show D+[/B][/SIZE] [I]Not too bad, considering that the undercard wasn't as good as some previous events. Too bad the worsening economy was killing attendance. At least they got to see history as Phunk's 18 month reign as NYCW Empire champion came to an end.[/I]

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;259804]Casey Valentine and Jay Chord. Now all you need is Cameron Vessey and Nemesis boy Ash and you'll have a ready made stable. The Second Sons of Wrestling. All owed something big because their fathers help make the sport what it is.[/QUOTE] Good idea, and I had done something similiar to that in my last dynasty with Cameron Vessey, Casey Valentine and Steven Parker in a stable called Next Gen. Probably won't happen in this dynasty as I can't hire Vessey due to owner restriction and Ash just isn't a good fit for the NYCW product.

Very busy month contract wise as we re-upped Wiley Coyote, Rick Sanders, Soul Calibur , Bob Casey, NY Doll, Kashmir Singh and Karen Killer. Unfortunately, we had to let Jakki go as she was just too expensive for us when we aren't breaking even. I did find a cheaper replacement that would be debuting at the next show. The big roster addition was Rip Chord's youngest son Jay, a teenager who is probably gifted with even more natural talent than me. Around the rest of North America the news for May 2008 was: [B]News:[/B] Rip Chord's son Jay debuted, and we immediately moved to sign this incredible talent before he outgrows us. And yet another in the endless line of second generation luchadors continues as Ultra Spark Jr joined the wrestling world. A legend of Japan announced his retirement today as the world famous Optimus called it quits. Joanne Rodriguez was making connections backstage in 5SSW as she has developed a friendship with Huntress Makiko More locally in women's wrestling Katie Cameron hyped up her gal pal Missy Masterson in a CWWF interview. SOTPBW cemented their new status as the leaders of the lucha world by signing a PPV deal. [B]Signings and Leavings:[/B] AAA was shocked as longtime star Wanda Fish has left the promotion. They rebounded quickly by adding the ultra-talented Alicia Strong Dan DaLay has left CGC as he feels he has outgrown the promotion. Must be hoping for a call from NOTPBW as they are signing every talented wrestler they can find in North America. Primus Allen was added to CGC's roster to fill the hole. Java was added to INSPIRE's current tour. NOTPBW is now adding non wrestling talent as they steal Jason Azaria from TCW. RIPW lost a rising star in Brendan Idol. [B]Title Changes:[/B] AAA Femme Fatale title was vacated with the departure of Wanda Fish The CGC Canadian title switched back to Shane Nelson after he beat John Maverick for the second time for the title in the last year. It was a bad month for Maverick on the tag front as well as he and Pyan Powell lost the CGC Tag Team championship they had held for 15 mnths to the new team Forces of Nature (Jacob Jett & Nathan Black) James Prudence ended Matt Sparrows year long run with the CZCW X-Treme title Rich Money regained the SWF North American title from the man he lost it to a year ago, Elmo Benson. This is his second time with the belt.

Hoping to build on the success of the previous show, despite the low attendance, we decided to feature the major feuds of the previous months at the next card. We were still losing money, which had led to the tough choice of letting Jakki go, and which may force some hard changes in the up coming months. On the brighter side, Jay Chord looked every bit worth the investment we made in him and I only hoped he stayed around long enough to payoff all that potential. The next event was NYCW Brooklyn Brawl and we advertised [B][COLOR="Blue"]American Muscle[/COLOR][/B] vs [COLOR="Red"][B]FrankenStomper[/B][/COLOR] for the [B]NYCW Tag Team[/B] titles [B][COLOR="blue"]David Mack[/COLOR][/B] vs [COLOR="red"][B]Fumihiro Ota[/B][/COLOR] and in the Main Event [B][COLOR="blue"]Akima Brave[/COLOR][/B] vs [COLOR="red"][B]Grandmaster Phunk[/B] [/COLOR]for the [B]NYCW Empire [/B]championship.

The next event was NYCW Brooklyn Brawl and we advertised [B]American Muscle[/B] vs FrankenStomper for the NYCW Tag Team titles [I]It's finally time.[/I] [B]David Mack[/B] vs Fumihiro Ota [I]You seem big on your user character[/I] and in the Main Event [B]Akima Brave[/B] vs Grandmaster Phunk for the NYCW Empire championship. [I]You probably have Akima for a three show deal so he'll keep the title here and then lose it on the third show before leaving.[/I]

David Mack vs Fumihiro Ota You seem big on your user character To be fair, if you look at the jack avatar abilities and overness, I am really only pushing him where he deserves to be in the size promotion I am in. If I was playing a SWF, TCW or NOTPBW game, he would probably be an opener or lower midcarder.

[B][SIZE="5"][CENTER]NYCW BROOKLYN BRAWL[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [SIZE="2"][CENTER]Live from the SOLD OUT Ministry in Queens June 2008 Att: 1000[/CENTER][/SIZE] [B][SIZE="3"]PRE SHOW[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rock Downpour[/COLOR][/B] starts the show with [B][COLOR="blue"]Karen Killer[/COLOR][/B], as she brags about how she finally forced [B][COLOR="Red"]Jakki White Trash[/COLOR][/B] to leave NYCW . As she goes to reclaim the the color commentator chair, a voice stops her. Out walks a stunning blonde that many fans recognize from CGC. [B][COLOR="red"]Jenny Playmate [/COLOR][/B]has come to NYCW and she tells Karen and the audience that she is the new color commentator and for Karen to take her geriatric ass out of her seat. Karen's eyes spit daggers at Jenny as she walks off stage. [B][SIZE="3"]E[/SIZE][/B] [I]I actually expected a little better out of this segment. At least it reinforces to the audience that Jakki is gone[/I]. [B][COLOR="red"]Jay Chord & Casey Valentine[/COLOR][/B] come out and announce they are now known as [B][COLOR="red"]The Prodigies[/COLOR][/B]. They claim that with their championship pedigrees and bloodlines, that no team is good enough to beat them and they will face any team in NYCW next month at Gang Wars. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Fairly good promo considering they aren't well known yet.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Soul Calibur[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Red"]Bob Casey and The Masked Mauler[/COLOR][/B] in 5:47 [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] Cal Sanders defeated Bob Casey by pinfall. [I]The resident jobbers give Soul Calibur a much needed win as now I have a few teams to build the tag team division around.[/I] After a two month absence, [B][COLOR="Blue"]Fern Hathaway [/COLOR][/B]comes out for her traditional entertainment segment. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Fern could use a change as she doesn't get the same reaction she used too.[/I] [B][SIZE="3"]MAIN SHOW[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]"The Slick One" Rick Sanders[/COLOR][/B] walks out with a 70's disco suit and his gold medallions and fake tan. He claims that although he loves all the ladies, he has finally found the only one worthy of accompaning him to the ring. A little fanfare plays, and then [B][COLOR="red"]Jenny[/COLOR][/B] steps out from behind the announce booth and joins Sanders in the ring. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]With any luck, Sanders can benefit from Jenny's natural charisma and grow into a solid heel for us.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]American Muscle[/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="Red"]FrankenStomper[/COLOR][/B] in 7:47 [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] American Machine defeated Honest Frank by pinfall. American Muscle win the [B]NYCW Tag Team[/B] titles. [I]I hope Stomper enjoyed his run. Frank and Stomper use some old school cheating to try to get a win but all their experience isn't enough to overcome the power advantage American Muscle has and Machine finally puts it away after a massive powerslam on Frank.[/I] I come out for my promo and let [B][COLOR="red"]Ota[/COLOR][/B] know that NYCW management has decided that it has had enough of the issues between us. They have decided that this will be a loser leaves NYCW match, and I don't intend to lose. [B][SIZE="3"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [I]The extra stip seems to have intrigued the crowd who know that a match between Ota and me is usually very exciting.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]David Mack[/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="Red"]Fumihiro Ota[/COLOR][/B] in 12:41 [B][SIZE="3"]B-[/SIZE][/B] Submission with a Dragon Sleeper. [I]Ota had informed us before the show that he wasn't going to renew his contract as he felt he could get an opportunity for a better payday in one of the bigger promotions, but I can't dault his efforts in his last match. He really stepped it up a notch and , with our usual good flow, we were able to deliver what has to be the best in ring performance in NYCW during my year and a half here. The finish came when Ota came off the ring ropes to deliver his Ninja Strike forearm. I ducked underneath it and then locked in the Dragon Sleeper as Ota was getting back up. Ota fought to get to the ropes for over a minute before finally succumbing to the sleeper. Ota will be missed, but if we can grow the company , he will be one of the first people I look to bring back.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Akima[/COLOR][/B] comes out with his newly won belt. He says that he has enjoyed being the champion, hanging out at the beach with his hotties and his bros as the Big Kahuna. He says that [B][COLOR="Red"]Phunk[/COLOR][/B] is one tough dude, but that he will beat him just like he did last month. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A decent promo from the new champion.[/I] [B][COLOR="red"]Phunk[/COLOR][/B] comes out and complains that only a fast 10 count by the ref was able to beat him as he was getting up from Brave's best shot a second time last month. He claims that he has made sure the ref isn't in Brave's pocket tonight, and that there is no way that this beach bum could ever put him down for a 10 count a second time. He says that tonight the Phunk rides again and he will regain his bling and become the [B]NYCW Empire[/B] champion again. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]And a decent response from the ex-champ.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Akima Brave[/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="Red"]Grandmaster Phunk[/COLOR][/B] in 12:34 [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] Grandmaster Phunk could not beat a ten count. Akima Brave makes defence number 1 of his [B]NYCW Empire[/B] title. [I]And the day that I knew was coming for 18 months finally arrived. This was the Grandmasters' last show with NYCW, as having proven himself as a big time player, he was ready to make a big time paycheck that he knew we couldn't afford to give him. Like Ota though, he went out with class, providing his best match of his tenure and really helping to elevate Brave as champion. The finish was basically the same as last month , with the difference being that Phunk rolled away from the first Suicide Headbutt attempt, but Akima beat the 10 count. Phunk had some momentary offense, but then tried the biggest no no in wrestling, headbutting a Samoan. Phunk took the worst of the encounter, allowing Akima to regain control, land a couple of suplexes and then a body slam, and finally land the Suicide Headbutt from the top rope, get the pin and the 10 count to retain the championship[/I]. [B][SIZE="3"]Overall Show C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A really good show and our largest crowd ever to usher the end of an era in NYCW. With the two biggest heels now gone , NYCW would have a whole new look and feel come next month's event[/I].

Instead of the usual booking review the next day, we had the whole roster over to Stomper's office for a big farewell party for Grandmaster Phunk. As the face of NYCW and the man who practically carried the company the last 18 months, he would be sorely missed, but we were all grateful for his efforts in getting us from a small promotion barely drawing 300 in a Jersey high school gym to a company that had just sold out a 1000 seat venue and was growing rapidly even during a massive economic and industry recession. Phunk had also decided to end his time in USPW also, as they had been promoting Peter Valentine and Hell's Bouncer over him and he felt he deserved better. He hoped to hook up with SWF or TCW when they finally recovered or maybe with one of the big canadian federations, seeing how NOTPBW was the largest promotion in all of North America. The party lasted all night, and even though some of my memories are a little hazy at the moment, I do remember Phunk out strutting his stuff dancing with both Fern and Karen and the guys getting him a huge cake and a case of scotch as a sendoff gift. A couple of days later, after I had recovered from the party, I thought back on the last 18 months, and what the future was going to be like. We had lost our biggest star, and in reality, we weren't big enough to entice anyone with an equal name value at this time with what we could afford to pay. With his departure and Ota leaving at the same time, it left a major hole at the top of the card that wasn't going to be easy to fill. Nicky Champion and American Machine had just won the tag titles and would be involved with storylines around them for a while and Rick Sanders was a good secondary heel and title holder, but not at the level of what we had just lost. Any way you sliced it, NYCW was going to have a different look come next month.

We let Marv Earnest go as well as Jakki on June since we weren't using him, and we extended Rock Downpour to do our lead announcing for another 9 months. With the loss of Phunk and Ota, there was a big hole in the top of our roster, especially on the heel side. I had sent out a few offers, but other than Frankie Perez turning us down, I hadn't heard back from anyone yet. Around ther rest of the wrestling world, the news for June 2008 was [B]News:[/B] In Japan , GCG was the latest beneficiary of a rising economy as they achieved Cult status, putting them on a par with INSPIRE and WLW and just behind PGHW and BHOTWG. In CWWF Shawn Gonzalez has stepped down from his head booker position, and the somewhat surprising replacement was SWF's Bart Biggz. A new joshi competitor , Etsuki Arihyoshi , joined women's wrestling today, looking like she has enoughy skills to get the coveted Remianen stamp of approval. In America, the catchy named Nathaniel Ca$ino made his wrestling debut. BHOTWG announced it had signed a PPV deal with a japanese carrier. [B]Signings and Leavings:[/B] 4C added SWF referee Ray Johnson to the payroll, continuing the canadian trend of raiding the former big two of SWF and TCW. He replaces the departed Coach Norman. The northern migration trend continues as Frederique Antonio Garcia accepts a CGC contract in addition to his SWF work. DaVE suffered a big loss today as former Unified champion Eddie Peak has decided he is ready for a bigger promotion. Several insiders report that someone identifying himself as "Monkeypox" was seen fleeing from the DaVE offices screaming "Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!" PGHW loaded up for their new tour , adding North American talent Hell Monkey, Champagne Lover and Rhino Umaga. TCW also suffered the loss of an ex-World Champion as "RDJ" Ricky Dale Johnson chose not to re-sign with the struggling promotion, citing their lack of national coverage. WLW also geared up for their next tour adding Fox Mask, Henry Lee and our Empire Champion Akima Brave. [B]Title Changes:[/B] In AAA Alicia Strong wasted no time as she captures the vacant Femme Fatale championship less than a month after joining. Also Sara Marie York ended Raven Nightfall near 2 yr run with the Top Contender's title when she beat Raven for the belt. Alex DeColt regained the CGC World title from his little brother Ricky to claim it for the fourth time. Davis Wayne Newton completed his rapid rise by capturing the most coveted title on the planet when he upset Johnny Bloodstone for the NOTPBW Canadian Championship. Not bad for a 21 yr old who had just debuted a year earlier as an unknown. Melody Cuthill's 2nd reign as NOTPBW Women's champion was cut short as Jana Marie Bowen defeated her to gain her first championship. Steve Frehley began his second time as SWF World champion defeating Remo. He will have a tough act to follow as Remo was almost singlehandedly keeping SWF afloat by delivering B rated matches at every PPV. The Wrestling Machine's second title run ended at the hands of a new team Straight and True (Rick Law & Genghis Rahn) as they capture the TCW World Tag Team titles

The curse of running the least prestigious promotion (next to BSC ) in North America finally bit me. The card was set, the flyers had gone out, The Ministry had been rented, this was one of our signature shows and then disaster struck. Our current Empire champion Akima Brave , had agreed to do a japanese tour for the next 3 months, and he prioritized national coverage in Japan over a small outfit like us. And since WLW tours ran the entire weekend, it conflicted with any show dates that were the best for us to run to prevent even more conflicts. Which meant that I wouldn't have a champion to defend the title for at least three months, even if I did extend Brave's appearance deal. It looked like I was going to have to do some booking on the fly . I had advertising run a new set of flyers with the changes to the main event so now the card for NYCW Gang Wars advertised. [B][COLOR="Red"]The Prodigies[/COLOR][/B] vs [B][COLOR="Blue"]Soul Calibur[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="red"]Rick Sanders [/COLOR][/B]vs [B][COLOR="blue"]Coyote Dynamite[/COLOR][/B] for the [B]NYCW Tri State Regional[/B] title [B][COLOR="blue"]American Muscle[/COLOR][/B] vs [B][COLOR="red"]FrankenStomper[/COLOR][/B] for the [B]NYCW Tag Team[/B] titles and in the Main Event [B][COLOR="blue"]David Mack[/COLOR][/B] vs Mystery Opponent.

The Prodigies vs [B]Soul Calibur[/B] [I]Just starting to like them although can't wait to see who the new team is.[/I] [B]Rick Sanders[/B] vs Coyote Dynamite for the NYCW Tri State Regional title [I]Sanders is a good champion.[/I] [B]American Muscle[/B] vs FrankenStomper for the NYCW Tag Team titles [I]One more solid defense over the former champions before American Muscle gets new opponents.[/I] and in the Main Event [B]David Mack[/B] vs Mystery Opponent. [I]Unless you manage to bring in some one really big Mack will win.[/I]

[B]The Prodigies[/B] vs Soul Calibur [B]Rick Sanders[/B] vs Coyote Dynamite for the NYCW Tri State Regional title [B]American Muscle[/B] vs FrankenStomper for the NYCW Tag Team titles and in the Main Event [B]David Mack[/B] vs Mystery Opponent.

[B][SIZE="5"][CENTER]NYCW GANG WARS[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] [CENTER][SIZE="2"]Live from the SOLD OUT Ministry in Queens Jul 2008 Att: 1000[/SIZE][/CENTER] [B][SIZE="3"]PRE SHOW[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]The Hustlers, Sammy the Shark and New York Doll[/COLOR][/B] are shown backstage talking about the rut they are in, the managers who come, make all these empty promises and leave, and how they can't catch a break. [B][COLOR="red"]Honest Frank[/COLOR][/B] comes up to them and tells them he has been watching the Hustlers, and he sees loads of potential. He says that their problem was they kept looking outside NYCW for help when the help they need is right here all along. Frank goes on to tell them that a man like him, a proven champion, not some fly by night manager, is the person to lead them to greatness. Sammy and Doll look a little skeptical. Frank smiles and says "Would a man named 'Honest' Frank lie to you?. Sammy and Doll nod their heads no and walk off camera with Frank. [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Transitioning Frank into a role where he can help others while minimizing his ring time[/I]. [B][SIZE="3"]MAIN SHOW[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Rock Downpour[/COLOR][/B] is out alone. He states that since Jenny is fulfilling commitments in Canada this evening , he will be joined on commentary by [B][COLOR="blue"]Kristen Pearce[/COLOR][/B]. Pearce walks out and joins him and they discuss how Empire champion [B][COLOR="blue"]Akima Brave[/COLOR][/B] has violated the title defense portion of his contract due to his decision to wrestle in Japan instead of here. Thus NYCW management has stripped him of the Empire title and hisscheduled opponent tonight, #1 contender [B][COLOR="blue"]David Mack[/COLOR][/B], will compete with a recently signed wrestler , who is a multi time champion in a major federation, and the winner of that match will be crowned as the new [B]NYCW Empire[/B] champion. Suddenly, a fanfare plays, and out comes the new signee. It is former CZCW champion and TCW Cruiserweight champion [B][COLOR="Red"]Donnie J[/COLOR][/B]. He announces how a little rinky dink promotion is lucky to have a star of his magnitude grace our presence and that he will be delighted to add the NYCW Empire title to his trophy case. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Introduces the new oppponent, and explains why the title was stripped and why a new champion tonight. Donnie isn't quite the same level as Phunk or Ota, but still a credible opponent with a championship background and some name value. And willing to sign a ppa deal for what we are able to pay[/I]. [B][COLOR="red"]Kashmir Singh[/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="red"]The Masked Mauler[/COLOR][/B] in 5:21 [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] Pinfall victory. [I]Mauler is pretty much putting people over as he finishes out his contract. He was useful in the beginning, but now we have better and cheaper heel jobbers.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Fern Hathaway[/COLOR][/B] once again with her trademark crowd entertainment segment. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]I think it's time for Fern to undergo a change of character as the crowd, now that it is 3 times bigger, doesn't connect the same way the smaller audience did.[/I] [B][COLOR="blue"]Wiley Steinway[/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="Red"]Bob Casey[/COLOR][/B] in 7:37 [B][SIZE="3"]E[/SIZE][/B] pinfall with a Steinway Highway. [I]Probably should have made this a prelim bout. Steinway gets a win to keep him a threat, but shows he needs an opponent that can carry him instead of just sell his offense[/I]. [B][COLOR="red"]The Prodigies, Valentine and Chord[/COLOR][/B] come out to let [B][COLOR="Blue"]Soul Calibur[/COLOR][/B] know they made a big mistake in challenging The Prodigies. They tell [B][COLOR="blue"]Harris and Sanders[/COLOR][/B] that Soul Calibur is just a stepping stone on the path to the prodigies eventual championship. They let everyone know that they were trained by a legend and multi-time world champion Rip Chord, and that both of them have twice as much talent as Rip ever did. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Good promo for a new midcard tag team. Hopefully they can be the start of a hot feud in the tag ranks.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]The Prodigies[/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="Blue"]Soul Calibur [/COLOR][/B]in 4:55 D- [B][COLOR="Red"]Casey Valentine[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Blue"]Elijah Harris[/COLOR][/B] by pinfall with a Wave of the Future. [I]Their finisher is a double Rip Chord DDT in tribute to their trainer. Fairly even match with Soul Calibur getting their share of the offense, but Valentine and Chord eventually isolate Harris and set up the finisher for the win.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Rick Sanders[/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="Blue"]Coyote Dynamite[/COLOR][/B] in 7:36 [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] submission with a Figure Four Leglock. Rick Sanders makes defence number 4 of his [B]NYCW Tri-State Regional[/B] title [I]Dynamite does some brawling early, but Sanders uses some old school cheap shots to get the advantage, work over Dynamite's leg and lock in his finisher[/I]. [B][COLOR="Red"]Sanders[/COLOR][/B] grabs a mike after the match and complains how the ladies in the hotel give him a better workout than anyone on the roster. He says he will defend the belt against anyone who can give him a decent challenge next month at Hot August Nights. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Arn Anderson once said " Be careful what you ask for, because you just might get it."[/I] As [B][COLOR="red"]Sanders[/COLOR][/B] gets ready to leave the ring, a cloud of smoke mysteriously appears at the entrance ramp. As the smoke dissipates, a figure is revealed to be standing there. A man wearing a blue and red mask is in the entrance ramp. He grabs a mike and says " I'll see you next month." The smoke rises again and when it dissipates, the man is gone. [B][COLOR="Blue"]American Elemental[/COLOR][/B] has come to NYCW and answered "Slick Rick's" challenge. Sanders stands in the ring with a look of shock on his face. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]And now we have a Tri-State Regional feud.[/I] [B][COLOR="blue"]Kristen Pearce[/COLOR][/B] is shown giving the tag team champs, [B][COLOR="blue"]American Muscle[/COLOR][/B] , a pep talk. She lets them know that they are the future of the industry, the best physical specimens in the company, and that they will easily retain their titles over the ex-champions. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Letting Kristen's great entertainment talents be used to elevate her team.[/I] [B][COLOR="blue"]American Muscle[/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="Red"]FrankenStomper[/COLOR][/B] in 7:49 [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]American Machine [/COLOR][/B]defeated [B][COLOR="Red"]The Stomper[/COLOR][/B] by pinfall. American Muscle make defence number 1 of their [B]NYCW Tag Team[/B] titles [I]Pretty much the same as last month as Frank and Stomper use every heel trick in the book to try to pick up the victory, but the power disadvantage is too much as Stomper is laid out after a double shoulderblock from Champion and Machine. Champion then eliminates Frank as Machine covers Stomper for the victory.[/I] I make my way out to the ring and tell everyone that , even though [B][COLOR="red"]Donnie J[/COLOR][/B] is a decorated veteran and former champion, that tonight I will finally put an end to my quest and fulfill my dream to become the [B]NYCW Empire[/B] champion. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not my best as the crowd doesn't have the same connection to Donnie as they did Akima or Phunk as both of them wrestled mainly on the East Coast whereas Donnie was more of a West Coast wrestler.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]David Mack[/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="Red"]Donnie J[/COLOR][/B] in 18:05 [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] Pinfall with a Mack Attack. [B][COLOR="Blue"]David Mack[/COLOR][/B] wins the [B]NYCW Empire[/B] title [I]Yeah, I know everyone will say it's just the booker putting himself over, but I truly believe I am our most marketable and biggest star at this moment. I had no problem playing second fiddle when Phunk was here, and if we get someone like that again who can carry the company, I won't have any problems in pushing them over me. But Donnie isn't that person at this time. Still, for a makeshift match , it was a decent Main Event. Donnie was able to match me in counter wrestling at the start of the match with go behinds, escapes and reversals. Then we both had our spots off the top rope as we traded advantage in the match. The finish came when Donnie was setting up his Death on Miami Beach finisher ( A tornado DDT off the ropes), when I was able to push him off . As he was getting up, I jumped up the ropes and came off with the Mack Attack bulldog and pinned him for the win and the belt.[/I] [B][SIZE="3"]Overall Show D[/SIZE][/B] [I]Losing 3 of our biggest stars, one at the last minute, really played hell with our storylines, and the fans weren't completely sure of what was going on with the feuds changing so quickly. Still a good show, but we were capable of better.[/I]

No renewals to worry about this month, and the signing of American Elemental and Donnie J helped solidify the upper card of our roster. Jay Chord did sign a ppa deal with SWF, but since they didn't have a tv show,and their PPV's were on different days than us, that shouldn't be a problem. Around the rest of the wrestling scene , the news for July 2008 was [B]News:[/B] Puro talent Ryushi Sato made his debut from the BHOTWG training dojo this month. In America, young brawler Animal Harker entered pro wrestling. His charisma and willingness to mix it up makes him seem a natural for DaVE after he develops a little, Joshi legend and 5 time 5SSW World Champion Thunder Hike called an end to her in ring career this month. It is said she is eager to begin a backstage role for 5SSW. Popular USPW star Captain USA also retired this month. Former NYCW head booker Black Hat Bailey, after being unable to get the last big time run he craved, has called it quits from wrestling actively. WLW and GCG secured PPV deals in Japan this month. [B]Signings and Leavings:[/B] NOTPBW continued raiding below the border by snatching former SWF champion Remo Richardsen and DaVE's Scout and Art Reed. This will help to offset the major loss of 4 time Canadian champion Sean McFly after a contract dispute. DaVE worked quickly to plug the holes in their roster by adding high flyers Groucho Bling and Mainstream Hernandez. Rumours continued to spread about a man named "Monkeypox" screaming NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! over the departure of Eddie Peak the month before. SWF added the son of former champion Rip Chord, Jay Chord to their roster. USPW lost a huge portion of their main events the last year when both former champion Peter Valentine and our own Grandmaster Phunk departed. [B]Title Changes:[/B] The Wizard of Ottowa worked some magic to defeat Sayeed Ali for the 4C Hardcore title, Joey "Freakin" Minnesota got his first taste of DaVE gold when defeated the departing Scout for the DaVE Brass Knuckles championship. Edd Stone loaned the NOTPBW Unlimited Action title to Craig Green for two weeks before reclaiming it to start his 6th reign with the belt. The Foooorrrrccccceeeeeee recaptured USPW gold by dethroning Warlord Agony to claim his 3rd UPSW National title ( Buy his title belt merchandise!) Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Randall Hopkirk styling themselves as Onslaught, beat the Towers of Power (Danny Rushmore & Mick Muscles) for the USPW Tag team titles.

Well, the first show of the post Phunk era wasn't as smooth as I hoped. With Brave taking a powder to work in Japan, I had to break the lineage of our main title, and having to hotshot the card made the fans confused as to what the storylines were. It wasn't all bad news though, as we had our second straight sellout, and we were keeping losses under $1000 a month. At that rate, it would be a couple of years before we really needed to worry about money. And that was with an expanded 90 min event using virtually all our roster. The reduced booking team, (minus the departed Marv Earnest) brainstormed on what plans we wanted to push forward from now on. We decided we needed to build Donnie J up a bit before we ran a feud between him and me, just to get him a little momentum and familiarity to the crowd. We had already set up Elemental-Sanders for the Tri-State title and decided to build towards a prodigies, American Muscle feud. I had one more little surprise up my sleeve, but that was for a couple of months from now. For NYCW Hot August Nights we advertised [B][COLOR="Red"]The Prodigies[/COLOR][/B] vs [B][COLOR="Blue"]Wiley Coyote[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="blue"]American Muscle[/COLOR][/B] vs [B][COLOR="red"]Bob Casey& Masked Mauler[/COLOR][/B] for the [B]NYCW Tag Team[/B] titles [B][COLOR="red"]Donnie J[/COLOR][/B] vs [B][COLOR="blue"]Elijah Harris[/COLOR][/B] [B][COLOR="blue"]American Elemental[/COLOR][/B] vs [B][COLOR="red"]Rick Sanders[/COLOR][/B] for the [B]Tri-State Regional[/B] championship and in the Main Event [B][COLOR="blue"]David Mack[/COLOR][/B] vs [B][COLOR="red"]Honest Frank[/COLOR][/B] for the [B]NYCW Empire[/B] Championship

[B]The Prodigies[/B] vs Wiley Coyote [B]American Muscle[/B] vs Bob Casey& Masked Mauler for the NYCW Tag Team titles [B]Donnie J[/B] vs Elijah Harris American Elemental vs [B]Rick Sanders[/B] for the Tri-State Regional championship and in the Main Event [B]David Mack [/B]vs Honest Frank for the NYCW Empire Championship really enjoying the diary

Archived