Destined to Fail?

I want a fued with the funkster. His days of talking to much are OVER! :-P Love the update, Panix, and loving this dynasty (any one else remember when they where diarys? Anyone?). Keep up the great work. and hey, at least your losing LESS money.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;367971]None shall stand against the Disciplines of the Holy One. For the numbers of the righteous will swell and all you heathens and sinners will be swept away in our holy wrath. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory. So sayeth the lord.[/QUOTE] Hey, dude? Bring it. We'll drink your COMMUNION WINE.

Here are my predictions for the next 6 months: Jaffa will eventually give way of the title to Judas Self with the help of Simon Peter. Lads Night Out [B]Must[/B] get the Tag Team titles. No firm can resist the power of drunken evil. The enforcer will be found out to be the thong wearing pansy that he really is, All in the while becoming involved in a sordid love triangle with Eve McQueen and Viscera. Dawn Storm will leave Panix for the good looks and charm of the McAlister. :cool: The Firm will realise the call of Smirnoff joining forces with LNO to make a super duper faction of epic evil proportions ;)

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;367971]None shall stand against the Disciplines of the Holy One. For the numbers of the righteous will swell and all you heathens and sinners will be swept away in our holy wrath. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory. So sayeth the lord.[/QUOTE] Heathens and Sinners. Sounds like something I'd love to get involved in. Bring on the Holy Wrath!

Wow, Upper Midcarder? Guess the Eve McQueen gimmick is catching on :p How is it lol, that a guy who's character is a cross-dresser, and has lost all 4 matches, is an Upper Midcarder? Ah well, I'm not complaining lol, hopefully I'll get my first win soon.

[QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;367984]Here are my predictions for the next 6 months: Jaffa will eventually give way of the title to Judas Self with the help of Simon Peter. Lads Night Out [B]Must[/B] get the Tag Team titles. No firm can resist the power of drunken evil. The enforcer will be found out to be the thong wearing pansy that he really is, All in the while becoming involved in a sordid love triangle with Eve McQueen and Viscera. Dawn Storm will leave Panix for the good looks and charm of the McAlister. :cool: The Firm will realise the call of Smirnoff joining forces with LNO to make a super duper faction of epic evil proportions ;)[/QUOTE] I enjoy these predictions and move that McAlister's entertainment skills be bumped to a "C". I would also like to request that I get the "Drinking Problem" box ticked while I'm at it.

[QUOTE=jonny_CKY;368361]WARE DID ALL THOSE LADYS COME FROM!!! :D please please please please please please tell me theres going to be many bikini contests with photo's!! :D:D:D[/QUOTE] I know, Panix has a friggin' harem going on over there! I think if I asked my female friends if they wanted to be part of a wrestling dynasty I'd get more restraining orders than volunteers, so I have to give some props!

[quote=panix04;367888][CENTER][IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/BWA/6%20month%20review/logo.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/BWA/6%20month%20review/uppermidcard.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/BWA/6%20month%20review/trell.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/BWA/trell.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [/quote] Glad to see that I am getting the push that I deserve, I am just a little upset that my partner isnt getting the same push, I think he should be up there with me. We are the best tag team in the BWA and we need to be pushed as that. As for LNO, you guys better sleep with one eye open cause you never know when we are gonna get our revenge for that beating you guys gave us last show.

Archived