Destined to Fail?

[CENTER][IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/BWA/wrestlingrennaisance.jpg[/IMG] [B]Predictions[/B] Lads Night Out Vs. The One Percenters Womens Tournament Herrin Domina Vs. Lulu BWA Tag Titles match "The Music Man" JW & Peter "The Gentleman" Davis Vs. The Firm (The Outlaw and The Hitman) Judas Self, Mickey "flash" Reynolds & Steve Smith Vs. Mike tastic, Panix and The Crystal Pimp Womens Tournament Becky D Vs. "Irish Eyes" Alexa Astil & Prime Vs. Robbie brookside & Samoa Joe Dave "The Snake" & George McAllister Vs. The Heroes Number one contender match Gringo Vs. Steel city destroyer steel cage, loser leaves the BWA Darren Burridge Vs. Jay Morrison UK Title Danny Rox Vs. Jaffa[/CENTER]

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]Predictions[/B] Lads Night Out Vs. [B]The One Percenters[/B] [I]They've been talking a good game.[/I] Womens Tournament [B]Herrin Domina [/B]Vs. Lulu [I]German...[/I] BWA Tag Titles match "The Music Man" JW & Peter "The Gentleman" Davis Vs. [B]The Firm (The Outlaw and The Hitman)[/B] [B]Judas Self, Mickey "flash" Reynolds & Steve Smith[/B] Vs. Mike tastic, Panix and The Crystal Pimp [I]Unless any Judasing goes on...[/I] Womens Tournament [B]Becky D [/B]Vs. "Irish Eyes" Alexa [I]Alexa interfered in my match a while back, and I hold grudges.[/I] [B]Astil & Prime[/B] Vs. Robbie brookside & Samoa Joe [I]It's just a matter of talent.[/I] Dave "The Snake" & George McAllister Vs. [B]The Heroes[/B] [I]The world needs heroes.[/I] Number one contender match Gringo Vs. [B]Steel city destroyer[/B] [I]Good looking guy...[/I] steel cage, loser leaves the BWA Darren Burridge Vs. [B]Jay Morrison[/B] [I]Just a theory[/I] UK Title Danny Rox Vs. [B]Jaffa[/B] [I]He beat Joe, he can beat this dude, no matter how much he Rox[/I]

[B]Predictions[/B] [B]Lads Night Out[/B] Vs. The One Percenters [I]Drunken Evil Shall Prevail[/I] Womens Tournament Herrin Domina Vs. [B]Lulu[/B] [I]If I voted against my wife i'd be sleeping on the couch tonight :( [/I] BWA Tag Titles match "The Music Man" JW & Peter "The Gentleman" Davis Vs. [B]The Firm [/B] [I]The Firm have to be kept strong before being overthrown by LNO[/I] [B]Judas Self, Mickey "flash" Reynolds & Steve Smith[/B] Vs. Mike tastic, Panix and The Crystal Pimp [I]Judas Self pins Panix after a bible shot[/I] Womens Tournament Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish Eyes" Alexa [/B][I]She purrrrrty :D [/I] Astil & Prime Vs. [B]Robbie brookside & Samoa Joe[/B] [I]Cant have Joe losing 2 in a row surely?[/I] [B]Dave "The Snake" & George McAllister[/B] Vs. The Heroes [I]No one as pretty as the McAlister is going to lose to a guy with underwear on his head[/I] Number one contender match Gringo Vs. [B]Steel city destroyer[/B] [I]He has a cooler name :p [/I] steel cage, loser leaves the BWA Darren Burridge Vs. [B]Jay Morrison[/B] [I]Cant go against the former title holder[/I] UK Title [B]Danny Rox[/B] Vs. Jaffa[/CENTER] [I]I smell an upset, title wont change hands[/I]

[B]Lads Night Out[/B] Vs. The One Percenters [I]By devious means.[/I] Womens Tournament [B]Herrin Domina[/B] Vs. Lulu BWA Tag Titles match "The Music Man" JW & Peter "The Gentleman" Davis Vs. [B]The Firm (The Outlaw and The Hitman)[/B] [B]Judas Self, Mickey "flash" Reynolds & Steve Smith[/B] Vs. Mike tastic, Panix and The Crystal Pimp Womens Tournament [B]Becky D[/B] Vs. "Irish Eyes" Alexa [I]SCD issues distracting Alexa.[/I] Astil & Prime Vs. [B]Robbie brookside & Samoa Joe[/B] Dave "The Snake" & George McAllister Vs. [B]The Heroes [/B] Number one contender match [B]Gringo[/B] Vs. Steel city destroyer steel cage, loser leaves the BWA Darren Burridge Vs. Jay Morrison [I]DRAW - somehow.[/I] UK Title Danny Rox Vs. [B]Jaffa[/B]

[B]Predictions[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]Lads Night Out [/B][/COLOR]Vs. The One Percenters Womens Tournament [B][COLOR="#ff0000"]Herrin Domina[/COLOR][/B] Vs. Lulu BWA Tag Titles match "The Music Man" JW & Peter "The Gentleman" Davis Vs. [COLOR="#ff0000"][B]The Firm (The Outlaw and The Hitman)[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="#ff0000"]Judas Self, Mickey "flash" Reynolds & Steve Smith[/COLOR][/B] Vs. Mike tastic, Panix and The Crystal Pimp Womens Tournament Becky D Vs. [COLOR="#ff0000"][B]"Irish Eyes" Alexa[/B][/COLOR] Astil & Prime Vs. [COLOR="#ff0000"][B]Robbie brookside & Samoa Joe[/B][/COLOR] Dave "The Snake" & George McAllister Vs. [COLOR="#ff0000"][B]The Heroes[/B][/COLOR] Number one contender match Gringo Vs. [COLOR="#ff0000"][B]Steel city destroyer[/B][/COLOR] steel cage, loser leaves the BWA Darren Burridge Vs. [COLOR="#ff0000"][B]Jay Morrison[/B][/COLOR] UK Title Danny Rox Vs. [B][COLOR="#ff0000"]Jaffa[/COLOR][/B]

Lads Night Out Vs. [B]The One Percenters[/B] Womens Tournament Herrin Domina Vs. [B]Lulu[/B] BWA Tag Titles match "The Music Man" JW & Peter "The Gentleman" Davis Vs. [B]The Firm (The Outlaw and The Hitman)[/B] [B]Judas Self, Mickey "flash" Reynolds & Steve Smith[/B] Vs. Mike tastic, Panix and The Crystal Pimp Womens Tournament Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish Eyes" Alexa[/B] [B]Astil & Prime[/B] Vs. Robbie brookside & Samoa Joe Dave "The Snake" & George McAllister Vs. [B]The Heroes[/B] Number one contender match Gringo Vs. [B]Steel city destroyer[/B] steel cage, loser leaves the BWA Darren Burridge Vs. [B]Jay Morrison[/B] UK Title Danny Rox Vs. [B]Jaffa[/B]

Lads Night Out Vs. The One Percenters draw Womens Tournament Herrin Domina Vs. [B]Lulu[/B] Like, from Final Fantasy, cuz that'd be bitchin ;) BWA Tag Titles match "The Music Man" JW & Peter "The Gentleman" Davis Vs. [B]The Firm (The Outlaw and The Hitman)[/B] Judas Self, Mickey "flash" Reynolds & Steve Smith Vs. [B]Mike tastic, Panix and The Crystal Pimp[/B] When you have 'the crystal pimp' and the thread creator its hard to vote against Womens Tournament Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish Eyes" Alexa[/B] Rematch of first woman's match...I picked the longest name here [B]Astil[/B] & Prime Vs. Robbie brookside & Samoa Joe HEEL TURN HEEL TURN HEEL TURN :-P Dave "The Snake" & George McAllister Vs. [B]The Heroes[/B] They're heros, c'mon Number one contender match Gringo Vs. [B]Steel city destroyer[/B] steel cage, loser leaves the BWA Darren Burridge Vs. [B]Jay Morrison [/B] He's been in a few loser leaves matchs now... UK Title Danny Rox Vs.[B] Jaffa[/B] Keep that title warm for me Damn son, that's a sexy poster. Guaranteed to get the asian female audience now :-)

Lads Night Out Vs. [B]The One Percenters[/B] [I]Because Banger is running an awesome mafia game, and thus Panix should let him win :p [/I] Womens Tournament [B]Herrin Domina[/B] Vs. Lulu BWA Tag Titles match "The Music Man" JW & Peter "The Gentleman" Davis Vs. [B]The Firm (The Outlaw and The Hitman)[/B] Judas Self, Mickey "flash" Reynolds & Steve Smith Vs. [B]Mike tastic, Panix and The Crystal Pimp[/B] Womens Tournament [B]Becky D[/B] Vs. "Irish Eyes" Alexa [I]Seriously, like I"m not going to back myself[/I] Astil & Prime Vs. [B]Robbie brookside & Samoa Joe[/B] Dave "The Snake" & George McAllister Vs. [B]The Heroes[/B] Number one contender match Gringo Vs. [B]Steel city destroyer[/B] [I]I feel Alexa will interfere here[/I] steel cage, loser leaves the BWA [B]Darren Burridge[/B] Vs. Jay Morrison UK Title Danny Rox Vs. [B]Jaffa[/B] [I]He just beat Joe he ain't losin the title yet [/I]

Lads Night Out Vs. [B]The One Percenters[/B] Womens Tournament Herrin Domina Vs. [B]Lulu[/B] BWA Tag Titles match [B]"The Music Man" JW & Peter "The Gentleman" Davis by DQ[/B] Vs. The Firm (The Outlaw and The Hitman) dirty tactics save the firms titles [B]Judas Self, Mickey "flash" Reynolds & Steve Smith[/B] Vs. Mike tastic, Panix and The Crystal Pimp Womens Tournament Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish Eyes" Alexa[/B] [B]Astil & Prime[/B] Vs. Robbie brookside & Samoa Joe Dave "The Snake" & George McAllister Vs. [B]The Heroes[/B] a bounce back by the hero's Number one contender match Gringo Vs. [B]Steel City Destroyer[/B] the title will soon be mine muhahahaha steel cage, loser leaves the BWA Darren Burridge Vs. Jay Morrison -[B]DRAW[/B] UK Title Danny Rox Vs. [B]Jaffa[/B] [B]DQ[/B] looks like a quality show

[CENTER][CENTER] [B]Predictions[/B] Lads Night Out Vs. [B]The One Percenters[/B] Womens Tournament [B] Herrin Domina[/B] Vs. Lulu BWA Tag Titles match "The Music Man" JW & Peter "The Gentleman" Davis Vs. [B]The Firm (The Outlaw and The Hitman)[/B] [B] Judas Self, Mickey "flash" Reynolds & Steve Smith[/B] Vs. Mike tastic, Panix and The Crystal Pimp Womens Tournament Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish Eyes" Alexa[/B] [B] Astil & Prime[/B] Vs. Robbie brookside & Samoa Joe Dave "The Snake" & George McAllister Vs. [B]The Heroes [/B] Number one contender match Gringo Vs. [B]Steel city destroyer[/B] steel cage, loser leaves the BWA Darren Burridge Vs. [B]Jay Morrison[/B] UK Title Danny Rox Vs. [B]Jaffa[/B][/CENTER] [/CENTER]

Predictions Lads Night Out Vs. [B]The One Percenters[/B] Womens Tournament Herrin Domina Vs. [B]Lulu[/B] BWA Tag Titles match "The Music Man" JW & Peter "The Gentleman" Davis Vs. [B]The Firm (The Outlaw and The Hitman)[/B] [B]Judas Self, Mickey "flash" Reynolds & Steve Smith [/B]Vs. Mike tastic, Panix and The Crystal Pimp Womens Tournament Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish Eyes" Alexa[/B] Astil & Prime Vs. [B]Robbie brookside & Samoa Joe[/B] Dave "The Snake" & George McAllister Vs. [B]The Heroes[/B] Number one contender match Gringo Vs. [B]Steel city destroyer[/B] steel cage, loser leaves the BWA Darren Burridge Vs. [B]Jay Morrison[/B] UK Title Danny Rox Vs. [B]Jaffa[/B]

Predictions [B]Lads Night Out[/B] Vs. The One Percenters [B]Womens Tournament Herrin Domina[/B] Vs. Lulu BWA Tag Titles match "The Music Man" JW & Peter "The Gentleman" Davis Vs. [B]The Firm (The Outlaw and The Hitman)[/B] [I]Outlaw may want to watch his back though, and I think he knows why... *prepares the lynching rope* :p [/I] [B]Judas Self, Mickey "flash" Reynolds & Steve Smith[/B] Vs. Mike tastic, Panix and The Crystal Pimp Womens Tournament Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish Eyes" Alexa[/B] Astil & Prime Vs. [B]Robbie brookside & Samoa Joe[/B] [B]Dave "The Snake" & George McAllister [/B]Vs. The Heroes Number one contender match [B]Gringo[/B] Vs. Steel city destroyer steel cage, loser leaves the BWA Darren Burridge Vs. Jay Morrison: [B]draw[/B] UK Title [B]Danny Rox[/B] Vs. Jaffa

Predictions Lads Night Out Vs. [B]The One Percenters[/B] Womens Tournament [B]Herrin Domina[/B] Vs. Lulu BWA Tag Titles match "The Music Man" JW & Peter "The Gentleman" Davis Vs. [B]The Firm (The Outlaw and The Hitman)[/B] Judas Self, Mickey "flash" Reynolds & Steve Smith Vs. [B]Mike tastic, Panix and The Crystal Pimp[/B] Womens Tournament [B]Becky D[/B] Vs. "Irish Eyes" Alexa [B]Astil & Prime[/B] Vs. Robbie brookside & Samoa Joe Dave "The Snake" & George McAllister Vs. [B]The Heroes[/B] Number one contender match Gringo Vs. [B]Steel city destroyer[/B] steel cage, loser leaves the BWA Darren Burridge Vs. [B]Jay Morrison[/B] UK Title Danny Rox Vs. [B]Jaffa[/B]

[B]Predictions[/B] [B]Lads Night Out[/B] Vs. The One Percenters - [I][COLOR="Blue"]Although Percenters/Firm would make a good title match... The Alcohol-Fueled Dream Team is the top team in the BWA. [/COLOR][/I] Womens Tournament Herrin Domina Vs. [B]Lulu[/B] -[COLOR="Blue"][I]I think she's a heel, so I'll move her along. [/I][/COLOR] BWA Tag Titles match "The Music Man" JW & Peter "The Gentleman" Davis Vs. [B]The Firm (The Outlaw and The Hitman)[/B]- [I][COLOR="Blue"]As much as I like the Music Man and the Gentleman, these Tag Titles are getting confused with all the bouncing around they've been doing after leaving the warm, protective, and loving shoulders of LNO.[/COLOR][/I] Judas Self, Mickey "flash" Reynolds & Steve Smith Vs.[B] Mike tastic, Panix and The Crystal Pimp[/B]- [COLOR="Blue"][I]Judas Self... Good character name. I don't know how much longer Panix can hold himself down though. [/I][/COLOR] Womens Tournament Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish Eyes" Alexa[/B]-[I][COLOR="Blue"] Michael Cole would figure out a way to say "Irish Eyes are smiling" approximately 34 times during this match.[/COLOR][/I] [B]Astil & Prime[/B] Vs. Robbie brookside & Samoa Joe- [I][COLOR="Blue"]Seeing as how Astil's on the poster, this match is kinda easy to pick.[/COLOR][/I] Dave "The Snake" & George McAllister Vs. [B]The Heroes[/B]- [COLOR="Blue"][I]McAllister beats down the Snake post-match. [/I][/COLOR] Number one contender match Gringo Vs. [B]Steel city destroyer[/B]- [I][COLOR="Blue"]He's huge in Pittsburgh. Even though his gimmick has nothing to do with them. Pittsburghians are sheep like that.[/COLOR][/I] steel cage, loser leaves the BWA Darren Burridge Vs. [B]Jay Morrison[/B]-[I][COLOR="Blue"] Bye bye, talented worker. You were too good for the BWA to afford you. [/COLOR][/I] UK Title [B]Danny Rox[/B] Vs. Jaffa- [COLOR="Blue"][I]After the match, Jaffa takes the White Goodman route and munches his way to misery, returning 3 months later as "Jaffa the Hut". [/I][/COLOR]

[B]Predictions[/B] [B]Lads Night Out[/B] Vs. The One Percenters [I]All hail drunken loons![/I] Womens Tournament [B]Herrin Domina[/B] Vs. Lulu BWA Tag Titles match "The Music Man" JW & Peter "The Gentleman" Davis Vs. [B]The Firm[/B] (The Outlaw and The Hitman) Judas Self, Mickey "flash" Reynolds & Steve Smith Vs. [B]Mike tastic, Panix and The Crystal Pimp[/B] [I]You've got the owner who's going to put himself over and a pimp, what can you lose?[/I] Womens Tournament Becky D Vs. [B]"Irish Eyes" Alexa[/B] [I]Luck of the Irish me thinks[/I] Astil & Prime Vs. [B]Robbie brookside & Samoa Joe[/B] [I]Joe's gonna kill ya![/I] [B]Dave "The Snake" & George McAllister[/B] Vs. The Heroes [I]Cause I mark for Dave[/I] Number one contender match [B]Gringo[/B] Vs. Steel city destroyer [I]He's your monster[/I] steel cage, loser leaves the BWA Darren Burridge Vs. [B]Jay Morrison[/B] [I]Darren's career in the BWA is over for now[/I] UK Title Danny Rox Vs. [B]Jaffa[/B] [I]Jaffa rocks, nuff said[/I]

[QUOTE=Mr T Jobs To Me;368882][B]Predictions[/B] UK Title [B]Danny Rox[/B] Vs. Jaffa- [COLOR="Blue"][I]After the match, Jaffa takes the White Goodman route and munches his way to misery, returning 3 months later as "Jaffa the Hut". [/I][/COLOR][/QUOTE] Best. Idea. Ever.

Archived