Cartoon Chaos, Warring Families Mafia Sign-Ups

mjdgoldeneye

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bump! I have 40 roles outlined now, so there's plenty of room. No rush, as it's the weekend, near Christmas, and a game is going on, but I didn't want to lose the thread! :p Is it ok if I wait until at least past New Years to start the game? I'm very sure Star Wars will last past then anyway, but if it somehow doesn't, I assume people would rather wait until their stomach aches and hangovers are gone before playing... :D

[QUOTE=mjdgoldeneye;344957]Bump! I have 40 roles outlined now, so there's plenty of room. No rush, as it's the weekend, near Christmas, and a game is going on, but I didn't want to lose the thread! :p Is it ok if I wait until at least past New Years to start the game? I'm very sure Star Wars will last past then anyway, but if it somehow doesn't, I assume people would rather wait until their stomach aches and hangovers are gone before playing... :D[/QUOTE] I'm pretty sure that Star Wars will be running to the new year too, but I think it's best if you wait til after then even if it does manage to finish before then (via a mass mafia roleclaim or something). Might even be a good plan to send out the roles a few days before the game starts in order to help the factions organise themselves. Afterall, all the families might need time to get together and come up with plans.

[QUOTE=derek_b;345041]I'm pretty sure that Star Wars will be running to the new year too, but I think it's best if you wait til after then even if it does manage to finish before then (via a mass mafia roleclaim or something). Might even be a good plan to send out the roles a few days before the game starts in order to help the factions organise themselves. Afterall, all the families might need time to get together and come up with plans.[/QUOTE] I agree completely.

I'm of two minds about this one. Love the warring families concept. Not so sure about the cartoon theme. Not sure I like the notion of such beloved characters getting hung and lynched. Unless you guys come up needing me to get the ball rolling, I'm thinking I'll sit it out.

[QUOTE=cappyboy;346684]I'm of two minds about this one. Love the warring families concept. Not so sure about the cartoon theme. Not sure I like the notion of such beloved characters getting hung and lynched. Unless you guys come up needing me to get the ball rolling, I'm thinking I'll sit it out.[/QUOTE] 1. I need people to sign up 2. It's not going to be all dark and gloomy. It'll be a fun and silly one, and sort of parody-ish. Probably no gun-shot wounds or stabbings. Think more comical "deaths"... 3. You'll enjoy it. Trust me, I've got everything under control!

[QUOTE=mjdgoldeneye;347019]1. I need people to sign up 2. It's not going to be all dark and gloomy. It'll be a fun and silly one, and sort of parody-ish. Probably no gun-shot wounds or stabbings. Think more comical "deaths"... 3. You'll enjoy it. Trust me, I've got everything under control![/QUOTE] So... Bugs is a don, Wile E. dies falling down a cliff, Roadrunner cannot be nightkilled, Homer... is unkillable. By anything (except a wheelbarrow full of bricks falling on his head). Should be fun :D

[QUOTE=Astil;347216]Am I needed mjd?[/QUOTE] Well, you just said you were unavailable, so I got someone else to help out (TEoR, Antithesis if he wants after he gets killed...). You're not needed, but you're 100% welcome to help out... Basically, here's how it is: You can't play as I've already discussed the workings of the game with you. However, TEoR doesn't really have any info (Anti neither). So, if you want to, you can mod, and I'll have them play. If not, they'll mod.

Archived