Cartoon Chaos, Warring Families Mafia Sign-Ups

mjdgoldeneye

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For some reason I didn't update the page with the last few names... I had the edit box open, must have gotten sidetracked... Also, who bothered to rate this thread 1 star? Not that it matters, but that's the most random act of randomness I've seen in a while. It's a darned sign-up thread! :rolleyes: Not enough cowbell? :D Anyway, 10 spots left. Cappyboy, I'm sure you'd have more fun than ever in this game simply because I'm awesome... ;) But really, it'll be good. If you notice you're not on the active players list, and you're in the thread, sign up! (Either because you haven't yet or I forgot you somehow... :o )

[QUOTE=mjdgoldeneye;347231]Well, you just said you were unavailable, so I got someone else to help out (TEoR, Antithesis if he wants after he gets killed...). You're not needed, but you're 100% welcome to help out... Basically, here's how it is: You can't play as I've already discussed the workings of the game with you. However, TEoR doesn't really have any info (Anti neither). So, if you want to, you can mod, and I'll have them play. If not, they'll mod.[/QUOTE] Okay, here's the jist of everything. Around December 22nd my laptop's charger got fried. Along with the moniter being deader than Darth Mual after attacking Arrows, this made my computer practically useless until repaired. Luckly for me my father is a computer repairman. Unfortunetly for me my fathers lazy. :-D How am I online now you ask. Well, I'm using my wii. This means I am avaliable to co-mod, but time is limited to early morning and somewhat late night. Also mjd, I couldn't AIM like we did for the role idea convos. So, basically it's up to you. I'm willing to mod if you need it, I'm willing to sit around and make fun of everyone as well, because we all know that's all I'm good for.

You can help, but I'll need TEoR to help too, so I have someone consistent on. He hasn't responded to my PM with a follow up (I asked him for his e-mail so I can send him my stuff), so maybe I'll have to go on to Antithesis. We'll see... [B]People who haven't signed up:[/B] DocStevens Jim Force djthefunkchris Mr. T Jobs to Me Minister Whitey Moe Hunter cappyboy I'm sure most of those six would sign-up. Once again, holidays, game still in its prime, and big player limit in this once, so I'm not really surprised yet

[QUOTE=Antithesis;349647]a full 40 person game isn't easy to fill. I recall Outlaw having to ask friends from other areas of the forums to participate in order to fill the DOTT game. You might have to do that as well MJ. I don't think the starwars game has much longer to go.[/QUOTE] Well, I listed 7 people who would likely sign up who haven't, and I have up to around 7 roles I can take out. I need at least 3 more people for the game to function correctly in its current form. Also, no roles written up yet, but I'll get on it now if the other game is winding down. I'll PM the 7 on that list, and if any of you see them elsewhere, bring the game up. I almost exclusively use the dog pound now, so I don't have any extra outsiders to join in...

I'm in. I should be done with my hectic social schedule by the time this starts up, and as I think I said in some other thread, I love the ideas of many factions (had the thought to do one based on Marvel heroes, maybe Civil War time... might still do that, actually). So yes, I'm most certainly in.

Looks like we've got plenty of people. I'll have to take out some roles, though. 40 would be one of the biggest games so far, so 35ish isn't bad. Less work following along, at least... Not closing sign-ups until game is ready to start, I'll do the roles starting with the confirmed ones... [QUOTE=Moe Hunter;350365]I'm in. I should be done with my hectic social schedule by the time this starts up, and as I think I said in some other thread, I love the ideas of many factions (had the thought to do one based on Marvel heroes, maybe Civil War time... might still do that, actually). So yes, I'm most certainly in.[/QUOTE] I think Marvel based has been taken already, as well as a DC. Check the waiting list and maybe you can join up with whoever has it. Anyone is welcome to use my factions format for their own game. (Also, the "Pitch Black" and "Serial Killer" formats need prototypes of their own...) Also, Moe, isn't Minister Whitey your friend? If you get a chance, check to see if he's not playing or just hasn't gotten around to signing up yet... [B] EDIT:[/B] Didn't notice the other game was over already! I'll be done with the roles by the weekend. Sunday starts tend to be the trend, but if it's any sooner, I'll tell you.

masterded, you can always try to lynch him if you like. :) Sunday start sounds good to me, I'm looking forward to being active in a game again. I'll just have to learn not to post those damn cool smileys everywhere. As if I'd ever use them as a cover-up device after VG mafia. :cool:

[QUOTE=masterded;350862]I got to drop. I won't play another game that Arrows plays.[/QUOTE] Dude, don't. If you drop out, you bankrupt the game and I'll have to delay it for a while to completely revamp it. I've finalized things. If it were for another reason, sure, but don't be silly. You're being much more disruptive by not playing than Arrows ever could! If it makes a difference, I'm instituting behavioral guidelines for this game so no one gets angry for no reason. Just keep this in mind: You aren't taking anything out on Arrows. He's playing. You're depriving your self of the game and ruining things for everyone else. If you don't change our mind, can I help you reach a compromise?

[QUOTE=Arrows;350893]If someone says they'll step in I'll step out.[/QUOTE] But then we're still down by one. I don't want anyone to leave a game... that'd make me a saaaaaad panda. :( Also, I'm gonna roleclaim Fred Flintstone. Not because he rules, but because I want servings the size they seem to get back in those days. Just look at the rack of ribs man!! :eek:

[QUOTE=derek_b;350899]But then we're still down by one. I don't want anyone to leave a game... that'd make me a saaaaaad panda. :( Also, I'm gonna roleclaim Fred Flintstone. Not because he rules, but because I want servings the size they seem to get back in those days. Just look at the rack of ribs man!! :eek:[/QUOTE] Would be the same. The people leaving because I'm playing would play and I'd be replaced. Not like any of you wanna play with someone who voices their opinion on the way something's set up.

Archived