Welcome To E-Ville (Mafia) - SIGN UP THREAD

Derek B

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=DreamGoddessLindsey;371435]So that's the first girl then? Well you could always try it out with me instead and I'll give it my best shot. Even if I have no idea what it could be, ha! :p I'll try reading up when I get a chance.[/QUOTE] And the gods asked you...What is best in life? And the Warrior answered...To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women! Understand that between the time when the oceans drank Atlantis, and the rise of the sons of Aryas, there was an age undreamed of and unto this you have stumbled! aaaarrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

[QUOTE=derek_b;371432][b]MODKILL: Blasphemywebleed OBLITERATE: Blasphemywebleed METEOR: Blasphemywebleed COMBUST: Blasphemywebleed PULPIFY: Blasphemywebleed ARMAGEDDON: Blasphemywebleed[/b] I think you get the idea. :p Shame you aren't playing RDS, I had 40 roles that could've been perfect for you. :)[/QUOTE] Darn it Derek, now you are making me feel guilty! Okay Okay I'll play. Damn my weak will when it comes to being able to not play this game

[QUOTE=The Warrior;371443]And the gods asked you...What is best in life? And the Warrior answered...To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women! Understand that between the time when the oceans drank Atlantis, and the rise of the sons of Aryas, there was an age undreamed of and unto this you have stumbled! aaaarrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!![/QUOTE] Huh? Did I miss something? I gotta say, your impression of Warrior is strangely . . . accurate? :D Still, um, huh?

[CENTER][IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a188/light-boy20/funny%20pics/ultimatewarrior2cu8.gif[/IMG] [B]aaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!![/B][/CENTER] As the gods of thunder reign down their blessings of pain only then will you finally begin to understand that your fate was sealed under the blood red moon of tigora!!! Let the stench of humanity wash over you as the battle surges to a level beyond your understanding!!!

[QUOTE=The Warrior;371478][CENTER][IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a188/light-boy20/funny%20pics/ultimatewarrior2cu8.gif[/IMG] [B]aaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!![/B][/CENTER] As the gods of thunder reign down their blessings of pain only then will you finally begin to understand that your fate was sealed under the blood red moon of tigora!!! Let the stench of humanity wash over you as the battle surges to a level beyond your understanding!!![/QUOTE] Is he for real? :eek:

Time for a final push to get people in and a small explanation of the game itself. It's essentially a barebones style game, meaning it's a mafia game without an overall theme. So there aren't any characters like Pinky & The Brain going to be showing up. Since you can't expect specific characters to be in, this should be a game based more on your detective skills than on your ability to use wikipedia to look up character details. I'm happy with the 32 people we have so far, that's the real minimum I would like to have playing but I've got roles for up to 40 people. I'm going to keep sign-ups open until we reach 40 players OR until 5am on Monday in the UK. That's Midnight EST Sunday for those in silly countries. :p So now you've got your deadlines. Sign up or miss out! :cool:

I'm always amazed that no-one ever notices I'm from the UK. I guess I blend in easily no matter where I go... or something like that. Not wo worry though, Arrows is co-modding and we all know that he is actually just an internet AI. :) So... yeah. If you want in, sign up soon. While I've set the deadline for a specific time I'm gonna be in bed by then. I won't be doing anything til the next day so there are a few extra hours for anyone who is leaving things to the last minute.

Archived