Welcome To E-Ville (Mafia) - SIGN UP THREAD

Derek B

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Ghetto Anthony;374776]Just out of curiosity, out of the games played here on GDS what's the Town/Mafia win record? Seems like the town wins a lot.[/QUOTE] That's because I'm usually town. :cool: And the town's record is 7-2 if I remember right, though I'm doing the best to send the heinous town Hulk-up at the end of the Star Wars mafia game into the "Rocky V" Zone of my brain- a.k.a. the things I convince myself never existed.

[QUOTE=Mr T Jobs To Me;374808]That's because I'm usually town. :cool: And the town's record is 7-2 if I remember right, though I'm doing the best to send the heinous town Hulk-up at the end of the Star Wars mafia game into the "Rocky V" Zone of my brain- a.k.a. the things I convince myself never existed.[/QUOTE] Yeah, that's probably the best thing to do about that. Also, I think it might be 6-3, as the nWo won too.

[QUOTE=Mr T Jobs To Me;374808]That's because I'm usually town. :cool: And the town's record is 7-2 if I remember right, though I'm doing the best to send the heinous town Hulk-up at the end of the Star Wars mafia game into the "Rocky V" Zone of my brain- a.k.a. the things I convince myself never existed.[/QUOTE] Psh. I don't know, you had a vote on me for quite awhile in that R&B game. Not that it actually counted or anything, but still. :cool:

[QUOTE=Mr T Jobs To Me;374835]C'Verse: Town W C'Verse2: Town W Real World: nWo W Barebones: Town W Video Game: Mafia W DOTT: Town W Star Wars: Don't Remember :confused: Cartoon Chaos: Town W R & B: Town W[/QUOTE] Town won the Star Wars game. Overall T is right 7-2. One win by a mafia and one by a cult. ;)

[quote=theoutlaw321;374838]Town won the Star Wars game. Overall T is right 7-2. One win by a mafia and one by a cult. ;)[/quote] Heh. I think we have to come up with a formal name for the hybrid mafia/cult. Arrows had suggested MALT (i.e. [B]MA[/B]fia/cu[B]LT[/B]), though that gives me flashbacks to the old Schlitz Malt Liquor Bull commercials, and that [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCm07WceaQw"]just isn't a happy place...[/URL]

[QUOTE=panix04;374866]if mafia is better then sex then either you guys are doing the sex wrong, or i'm doing mafia wrong. Call me old fashioned, but i hope the latter is true![/QUOTE] LOL :D That is a classic line! I love it! Absolutely hilarious! I think they are doing sex wrong if they think Mafia is more fun. We shall see!

[QUOTE=djthefunkchris;374893]Hmm, It's always been the opposite for me. Since we're married my wife thinks I'm a playground or something. Doesn't matter if I'm awake or not.[/QUOTE] your not a mromon are you? 'cos there no sex before marrige rule means that when they finally get together they are well, erm, quite active. I know 'cos my brother and dad are mormons and since he got married my brother is like a baby producing machine!

[QUOTE=Astil;374974]there there come here give Astil a hug.[/QUOTE] that should be your mantra "when there is guys to be hugged - Astil will be there!" :D incidentally, in the spirit of cheap plugs. If you are bored waiting for the latest game of mafia you should swing by the wrespi2 forums and see if you can help out with the mod i am making. If you arn't familiar with wrespi, download the demo, you won't be sorry!

[QUOTE=Self;374896]... I'm so lonely :([/QUOTE]Psh, relationships are overrated. Sure, there's the sex. And the companionship. And the feelings of self-worth. And the lack of loneliness. And the tax breaks (if you're married, of course). And the... ..... You know what? I hate you all... :mad:

[QUOTE=panix04;374976]that should be your mantra "when there is guys to be hugged - Astil will be there!" :D incidentally, in the spirit of cheap plugs. If you are bored waiting for the latest game of mafia you should swing by the wrespi2 forums and see if you can help out with the mod i am making. If you arn't familiar with wrespi, download the demo, you won't be sorry![/QUOTE] I'll put that at the bottom of every post now, like a signature. :p Also, check my location. [I]"When there is guys to be hugged - Astil will be there!" [/I]:cool:

Archived