Many have tried......

panix04

As I do people's movesets I'll go ahead and add the person to the database but leave everything blank so that you can keep the stats consistant across the board. I'll add a list of every move I add when I send it back to you and tell you which ones need new pictures for them.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
do you already have some pics then? If so thats great. I will send you a copy of the data to cast an eye over Self. But just to help remove any fears you might have, the falcon arrow isn't one of the generic moves! Stuff like scoop slams, powerslams, snapmares, dropkicks etc. are all the generic moves, but even then i have tried to make sure that nothing beyond the realms of possibility is included

Shaynes got three characters done last night. Just simmed through a 26 minute classic between Jeff Hardy and Brian Kendrick that got an A* rating. Kendrick took the early advantgae, but then Jeff dominated, he missed two Swanton bombs, both of which almost cost him the match (im thinking i need to reduce the penalty for missing a swanton!) But won it in the ned with a twist of fate!

Looking at data now. I don't have the full game on my work computer, so I can't sim anything yet. What I downloaded didn't have stats of the Cruisers, but their moves were in there. I'll be concentrating on looking at the Divas first anyway. Seeing as I've probably got incomplete data, shall I PM you with changes. I'm making a list (all minor tweeks, it looks good)

Sent you some suggested changes. I hate my work computer, I can't sim things and the resolution sucks. I was a little surprised when you started with the Divas, but now it strikes me as a smart move. Starting with a small, self contained division that can be balanced quickly and easily. Just be wary of making them too good compared to the males. WWE logic suggests (to me) that Candice would be around even to... Lance Cade? Santino? Around there.

yeah as much is it pained me to do it, the divas are on par popularity-wise with London and kendrick. But Jeff hardy is way ahead of them. But theres still room above hardy so that he is an upper-midcarder knocking on the doors of the main event. Whilst there will be people who cry a little when they see how overated the WWE stats are, in game terms i think it makes sense that the WWE roster is very tough. Although I am going to test the hell out of the game at every oppurtunity anyway. I would really like it if you could do some profiles. I'm a creative writer, but I don't like being restrained by actual facts. Perhaps you could do the profiles as we go? That way you are doing 2 or 3 a day and you could do all of them that way! :D What do you think? Keeping it to a handful a day should avoid it becoming a chore! Plus Its a part i'm not keen on doing (oddly 'cos i enjoyed it when i made science fiction chaos)

I'd say the Divas are pretty much straddling London and Kendrick... in popularity. Jillian and Ashley I'd probably put a bit below, but Candice is far more popular. Londrick are well [I]liked[/I] but I wouldn't call them [I]over[/I]. I'll start some Diva bio's as soon as I get some time...

I'd like to say that Hardy is a main eventer. If you've watched WWE recently he's on a run like I can remember few people being on lately. He's beaten Shawn Michaels, Triple H, and several other top tier superstars clean in the past months. And on the rare occasions that he loses he looks very strong in doing so. He could go either way though, maybe a low main eventer or the strongest upper midcarder. And I also agree that the divas stats might be a little too high. I think I remember seeing Candice with technical stats in the 50s. That may be right on a women's scale, but she has to be compared to the men and I don't think that she would be that high. If they are too good then you will have them beating men on a regular basis when the AI simulates their shows.

Now, I'm not too 'up' on WreSpi, but how kayfabe should the biographies be? I can either go very TEW based, about the real person, or are they supposed to be more like characters in a beat 'em up. Do gimmicks and stuff change in WreSpi? I left my first drafts at work, so I'm stuck on them until tomorrow.

I have just put a bit about there career in, EG Any titles held, when they debuted, any notable achievments etc. You can stick to this format if you like. Or if you are intending on doing a significant amount of profiles as we go along you can pretty much do what you like! The mod will be very much based in Kayfabe IE John Cena is booked as somebody who rarely overcomes an obstacle, so he will have stats that mean he rarely loses to reflect that. So that is worth baring in mind. I don't know if you want to be the profile guy, do you think it will be a bit much? Or do you think doing 2 or 3 profiles a day is workable? No pressure mate, if you don't want to do it it's cool, believe me I know all about having too many social commitments!

Iv been told i mite be able to help with the move pics! take a look at my work, to be honest im not a fan of wrespi but here at greydog forums where all one big happy family (haha) [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?p=379445#post379445[/url] Iv just edited this post because after reading through this thread i now see that you may have most of this covered and may not want to start changing the move pic style at this advanced piont. But let me know the offer is there

Here are the pictures you asked for (the Katie Lea one is between JR and King in the one of the last batches I posted): [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WS2%20Project/SteveAustin.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WS2%20Project/TheRock.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WS2%20Project/RonSimmons.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/shaynes23/WS2%20Project/MickFoley.jpg[/IMG]

Archived