Transcendant characters

Reading over a few of the diaries has gotten me thinking about some of the characters created there from the cornellverse that have transcended their creator's diary and gone on to become full blown personas to most of the TEW community. Chief of these would have to be " The Wrath of God" Jack Giedroyc who has appeared in at least 5 diaries that I am aware of. Others I think would qualify are "The Cult of the Gray Dragon" Stable with various combinations of Acid, Plague and Ota (just goes to show how good a character creator Monekypox really was :D ) and the psychotic Eddie Peak Also the total egotistical and arrogant jerk persona of Darryl Devine deserves mention. Are there any other characters or wrestlers people think have taken on a persona that people immediately think of when hearing that person's name?

The dynasty itself was short-lived, but I can't help but think of Liberty as 'The Dude' as written by Regis. Also, Marcel Fromage gave us Merle O'Cerle's 'totally bad-ass, totally boring' persona, amd Stevie Stoat as the total d*ck.

JIM FOOOOOOOORCE!!!! Sigh... makes me wish that I would've wrote a diary. I swear people would've loved Tom Angelus Flexing for America and The Idaho Punisher's gimmick of a man who's been abducted repeatidely by aliens and know nows of their evil plot to spread communism to America... Even Sgt. Bubba Lee West, who now runs around having Vietnam flashbacks and shooting victims with his supersoaker named Vera.

[QUOTE=MaxxHexx;403242]I believe it was D-Lyrium who made me care about Dusty Bin.[/QUOTE] Kind of random, but it was also D-Lyrium who was largely responsible for my near-obsession with PGHW and PRIDE Koiso in particular. I was somewhat saddened when I saw that his in-game representation (or what I thought it was, if I'm mistaken) was a luchadore and not a killer Japanese puroresu juggernaut... who would've clearly replaced Double K as Koiso's tag partner in every game I played thereafter.

[QUOTE=MaxxHexx;403242] Big Mother F'n Kick To The Mother F'n Head was classic. Still my favorite finisher of all time.[/QUOTE] More importantly, Platinum. Better than Gold Baby!!! BOOYA!!! Golden Boy Wrestling was awesome, also introduced me to the Lost Boyz, among others.

Archived