The beginning is Near

That's what they call "disciplinary action". Adam delays the publishing of the editor to make the publishing of the game itself easier. So when next week the game comes out earlier than the editor, most of you won't expect it and so won't crash the servers my downloading the test version all at once. =)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow. Give some thoughts and people get antsy. I actually thought I would get home tonight and it would have been released. No rush. Was just in the mood to get started on the update. Oh well. More time to relax and do assignments.

[QUOTE=Hurrikane;427168]It's funny that Adam states that they won't name a release time because it will mean a mass amount of people refreshing constantly, yet that's exactly the effect caused when there is no estimate of a release time![/QUOTE] I'm pretty sure no one expected the demand for the editor to be this great, i'm not really understanding it myself :confused:

[QUOTE=Hurrikane;427168]It's funny that Adam states that they won't name a release time because it will mean a mass amount of people refreshing constantly, yet that's exactly the effect caused when there is no estimate of a release time![/QUOTE] My thoughts exactly. But I guess I'll try to do my best to help and log off for a few hours.

LOL yeah this is a bit unreal. I don't even make mods but I jumped out of bed this morning excited as hell that the new editior will be out. Now every hour I come back only to have my soul sucked from my body again...Damn you Adam

Well, I'm now watching The Sopranos haha I think I look forward to the Editor more then the game each year, seems I spend more time making mods then playing the actual game. Though none of the things I make never get released outside of the C-Verse add on sometimes.

Archived