Strange events so far '08

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=ThomasRiordan;454016]Are you kidding me? I couldn't even get Triple H. to job to Jericho, Cena, HBK, Umaga, JBL, Kennedy or Carlito either. Even when he wasn't the one losing the match. I seriously doubt he'd job for Chad Patton.[/QUOTE] And thats why you cheat and go into the editor to remove that creative control, if ya can, but yeah, to bad really, but that sounds pretty much true to life though. Triple H doesn't want to do the job to anyone, even other main eventers.

Here's something... In a match against Giant Redwood, Demon Anger's spine was semi-severed. But yet Demon Anger was still man enough to put Giant Redwood down and pick up the pin. With a semi-severed spine. Now that man is hardcore! edit: Oh i didn't even see the rest, he did it and took the USPW Television title off of Redwood. Guess Anger had a mission to complete, getting a title off of a horrible worker.

[QUOTE=praguepride;454528]Yeah, but at least Owen wasn't a huge pile of blubber. I don't know what's worse, a broken neck or a semi-severed spine :([/QUOTE] I'm pretty sure I'd rather take the piledriver than have Redwood do a butt bomb on me. I'm not sure which would have more permanent damage, but the trauma of having him on me... yeash. Because, let's face it, Redwood doesn't know any wrestling moves and that's the only way he could severe someone's spine.

Never used the loan feature much before, but something cool I came across today. I'd loaned a worker from CZCW for three shows. He was then signed to TCW in a PPA deal and dropped his CZCW contract. However, his loan contract is still in place so I get to keep him (I assume) for the three shows. That's actually really cool :D

This isn't strange as much as it is Funny... Tom Townsend and Jason Azaria are my announcing team for my SWF show on Saturday called "Superstars". They seemingly have great chemistry so says my RA notes.... however... They don't seem to like eachother... I got a note after this last show saying that "Jason Azaria and Tom Townsend" got into a verbal fight backstage after a bad prank or something. Hah. I just thought that was funny seeing how they work with eachother every week.

Still in my first year with TCW and SWF is global they just held a Globally transmitted PPV and it got a D+!!!!!! All their stars where involved and the highest segment got a C- hehe. They held the event in the northern UK the fools. their popularity really took a hit hehe, so if they keep this up they will drop to cult in no time. So far for the AI books perfectly theory hehe.

[quote=Hyde Hill;456828]Still in my first year with TCW and SWF is global they just held a Globally transmitted PPV and it got a D+!!!!!! All their stars where involved and the highest segment got a C- hehe. They held the event in the northern UK the fools. their popularity really took a hit hehe, so if they keep this up they will drop to cult in no time. So far for the AI books perfectly theory hehe.[/quote] Where was that event held? If non-US, then that D+ seems quite reasonable. ;)

Well, NOTBPW strikes again, Jack Bruce retires so they hire...BIG SMACK SCOTT!!! Lets try to see McFly or Stone Jr. try to carry his sorry butt to a respectable match. Even after 6 months in RIPW, he's still D's across the board

I had three owners - Dan Stone, George DeColt, and Sadaharu Jimbo - step down in the first month. Victoria and Alex inherited their respective promotions, but Sadaharu's kid hadn't debuted yet so it ended up going vacant, and was taken over by none other than Eisakue Hoshino. Of course he replaced Nobuatsu Tatsuko with himself, and he actually kept the job.

[QUOTE=Eisen-verse;456823]This isn't strange as much as it is Funny... Tom Townsend and Jason Azaria are my announcing team for my SWF show on Saturday called "Superstars". They seemingly have great chemistry so says my RA notes.... however... They don't seem to like eachother... I got a note after this last show saying that "Jason Azaria and Tom Townsend" got into a verbal fight backstage after a bad prank or something. Hah. I just thought that was funny seeing how they work with eachother every week.[/QUOTE] Ah yes, I had somethng like that in 07. There was a backstage fight, so I set one guy up as the other's manager - and they had excellent chemistry!

[QUOTE=Eisen-verse;456823]This isn't strange as much as it is Funny... Tom Townsend and Jason Azaria are my announcing team for my SWF show on Saturday called "Superstars". They seemingly have great chemistry so says my RA notes.... however... They don't seem to like eachother... I got a note after this last show saying that "Jason Azaria and Tom Townsend" got into a verbal fight backstage after a bad prank or something. Hah. I just thought that was funny seeing how they work with eachother every week.[/QUOTE] Their thinly veiled hatred for one another must be very entertaining to listen to. Which one is going to punch the other one first? We'll found out next week on SWF Superstars.

[QUOTE]Their thinly veiled hatred for one another must be very entertaining to listen to. Which one is going to punch the other one first? We'll found out next week on SWF Superstars.[/QUOTE] That's how I'm going to start promoting shows. hah. Which one of the two will finally let everything go & just sock the other one during a live broadcast? You can place bets and make money from it. haha jk.

Ok not so much strange as ironic SWF dropped from global to cult the exact same day I rose from International to Global with TCW hehehe they are so dead. Just snagged Valiant and he has very high destiny!! Plus hes friends with Steven Parker so hes mine as soon as his contract is up I´ll have them Main eventing BSS vs Eric Eisen in no time hehehehehe.

How's this for irony? Rip Chord dies, on the very day of the Rip Chord Invitational no less. Larry Wood takes over, replaces Cattley with Masked Mauler as Head Booker. Then on their next show, called 'Out Of Control', Mauler beats Cattley. Talk about taking the piss :p

Archived